NATION

PASSWORD

The Tripartite Bloc at war with Akros.

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Vorindun
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 16, 2009
Libertarian Police State

The Tripartite Bloc at war with Akros.

Postby The Vorindun » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:13 am

The Tripartite Bloc of The Vorindun, Macureus, and the Dekerin Domains is now formally allied in a war with Egalitarian Akros. This war will not end until the Akrosians agree to some rather important concessions, beginning with an unconditional withdrawal from Dekerin sovereign territory. However, we really anticipate that this war will be total, at least until the Empress is replaced by a new sovereign or regime on Akros.
"The privilege of opening the first trial in history for crimes against the peace of the world imposes a grave responsibility. The wrongs which we seek to condemn and punish have been so calculated, so malignant, and so devastating, that civilization cannot tolerate their being ignored, because it cannot survive their being repeated. That four great nations, flushed with victory and stung with injury stay the hand of vengeance and voluntarily submit their captive enemies to the judgment of the law is one of the most significant tributes that Power has ever paid to Reason." Robert H. Jackson

"Try to drive out Nature with a pitchfork. He always returns." - Horace

New Olwe
Minister

Ex-Nation

Re: The Tripartite Bloc at war with Akros.

Postby New Olwe » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:51 am

If the Tripartite Bloc needs military aid, New Olwe will send whatever we can. The attack on the national sovereignty of Dekerin Domains has angered both the populace and the government, and if we weren't already pledged to commit forces to Gynocracy's aid as well we would likely send our entire army.
Magic-using nation here! I don't RP in MT.
I seem to have forgotten to post the part where my ambassador informs New Olwe's representative that we will help. I'll do that later, I hope. - Fortareata
Start an Embassy in New Olwe!

Dekerin Domains
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Dekerin Domains » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:00 pm

That is most appreciated, as galling as it may be to our national pride to need it. We won't turn down aid in the cause of national liberation and the throwing off of the yoke of Akrosian imperialism. I can only speak for my own organization, the Forces of the Warrior People, but we welcome your support.

Eupas,
Leader/Commander of the Forces of the Warrior People
"There are lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Mark Twain
"Hasn't this fellow read any books?" - Vladimir Lenin (Patrick Stewart) regarding Alexander Kerensky, Fall of Eagles
'"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary." - Karl Marx
"Ya know, if you're gonna send someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is." - Xander Cage, XXX

The Vorindun
Diplomat

Libertarian Police State

Postby The Vorindun » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:53 pm

Yes, we welcome all possible support to bring this rogue nation of xenophobic imperialists to its knees. We salute you, Friend and Ally of The Vorindun!
"The privilege of opening the first trial in history for crimes against the peace of the world imposes a grave responsibility. The wrongs which we seek to condemn and punish have been so calculated, so malignant, and so devastating, that civilization cannot tolerate their being ignored, because it cannot survive their being repeated. That four great nations, flushed with victory and stung with injury stay the hand of vengeance and voluntarily submit their captive enemies to the judgment of the law is one of the most significant tributes that Power has ever paid to Reason." Robert H. Jackson

"Try to drive out Nature with a pitchfork. He always returns." - Horace

New Olwe
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Olwe » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:45 pm

(OOC: So, when do we get this show on the road? :blink:)
Magic-using nation here! I don't RP in MT.
I seem to have forgotten to post the part where my ambassador informs New Olwe's representative that we will help. I'll do that later, I hope. - Fortareata
Start an Embassy in New Olwe!

Return to International Incidents