NATION

PASSWORD

We rule you, for you do not exist (P/MT Semi Open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Gratislavia
Minister

Founded: May 24, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

We rule you, for you do not exist (P/MT Semi Open)

Postby Gratislavia » Sun May 15, 2011 6:24 pm

Addressed to:Aries
From:The Lord Supreme Autocrat Heinrich Achilles Schroeder, Gratislavia

It was once commented that the hottest of fires, forge the hardest steels; therefore you must take this announcement with euphoria for the pain you shall endure will make you ten times stronger. For little under a week, the Gratislavian state has had the explicit displeasure of observing the rather pathetic, but growing organization known as Aries. These observations began after the formal admittance of Gratislavia to the noble and powerful Brimstone pact, and have steadily grown more violent. Then several days ago the Gratislavian state invaded the nation of the United Districts of One a known Aries member. Today a treaty of peace ended in violence as District rebels attacked helpless Gratislavian tourist visiting the new territories. Now the Twin Moon Empire of Daius has control of the situation.

This however did not ease our qualms, for you goaded us even further and forced our intervention upon the soil of your leader the Arch Isles. Little did you know that we would respond with such wrath, with such unending power. You have now witnessed an invasion fleet bearing down on another member, and a leader at that. How long do you expect this pathetic obstacle to hold out against the combined wills of our people, how long until the Isles capitulate as well. There is no hope for the Isles and there will soon be little hope for any of you, if you do not heed the warning that will soon follow.

Speaking of announcements and warning I feel I should alert the Aries nation of Laneige, that her assailant is among our ranks. Aldarminia a beautiful and grand state that shall destroy your pathetic resistance if you do not submit immediately, this of course is an inevitable. However I feel I should get to the point as your feeble minds have more then likely comprehended oh I would say half of what I have said so far. Not that such things matter you shall be civilized all to soon, and what a glorious occasion that will be you weak minded fools.

Now as I have said the darkest of situations make you stronger, so this dark times for your now defunct states shall make you stronger provinces of the great empires that will take you in; by force if necessary. So to be blunt as I'm sure you have no comprehension of foreshadowing, the Gratislavian state hereby doth decree that your states no longer exist. In saying such your now fictional states have been deemed rebellious provinces of the greater empire, you therefore are liable to any and all punishment that the greater Imperial lords deem fit.

However I am feeling rather generous and even kind on this beautiful day, therefore I shall offer you this attempt at penance. For those Aries states that seek to retain some form of autonomy you have been given a twenty four hour grace period to terminate your membership with the Aries Pact. If these twenty four hours pass with no response, I Lord Supreme Autocrat Heinrich Achilles Schroeder shall be proclaim leader of your nation. Once this has commenced your nations under my rule shall be forcibly brought into various Brimstone nations, by force if necessary.

Good day my beautiful children, soon you shall witness the greatest joy ever. Or if you refuse to be enlightened this will be your darkest day, as the wrathful armies of the great empire shall discipline you foolish rebels and bring you back into the grand Imperium. I suppose I should also add that if you do refuse this demand, and if you are forcibly brought back into the Imperium you shall eventually expirence a great joy anyway. Regardless, have a nice day, it was great talking to you; and if you refuse slime. You shall burn forever, and pain shall be your only companion.
Last edited by Gratislavia on Sun May 15, 2011 6:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Direction Nationale de Notreceau"

Milograd
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Sun May 15, 2011 6:28 pm

"Look upon this mockery, the Divine shed a tear. It is a beautiful mockery."

Realtas
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Realtas » Sun May 15, 2011 6:36 pm

To: Gratislavia
Subject: A little splitting?

So . . . you wish to slaughter the Aries pact and take those nations, nations which have forfeited their lives, under your wing. Perhaps Realtas would like to take a small burden off your chests.

You wouldn't mind if we take a few of those as colonies, would you? We'll take over the duties of massacring them, and you get that heavy weight that is numbers lifted off your chest.

How does 50/50 sound? I like 50/50, you take more of an odd split.

-Deus-
Minister

Founded: Feb 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Sun May 15, 2011 6:38 pm

|||
The Twin Moon Empire

Those who beg and cry. Those of Aries,

Burn burn little children, Burn in the nuclear hellfire only I can deliver. Lay on your back and die...For this is the only time I will ask politely.

<3,
The Empress

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Sun May 15, 2011 7:02 pm

Statement from the Amalgamated Soviet Republics

Addressed to: Members of The Aries Pact
On the Subject of: The odious actions of said Pact
From the Offices of: Photios Tycho, Premier of the ASR

You have been sentenced to your fate. Go to it. For we shall administer it. We have waited so long for this.

For why should we not? The ARIES Pact has persisted in opposing the hegemony of the Brimstone Pact and that is unacceptable. Must you act like children that we must take away your toys?

For shame,
Photios Tycho

{By orders of the People and the Republics}

Puppetmaster for Hashemite Arabiyah

Tehraan
Minister

Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Tehraan » Mon May 16, 2011 2:09 am

Their was no response.

That which is nothing but empty boasting is something time should not be waisted on as far as the Tehraanians were concerned.

Carpathia and Moldova
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Carpathia and Moldova » Mon May 16, 2011 1:47 pm

tag

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents