NATION

PASSWORD

Where We Would Be (FT, NOW CLOSED, OOC/Sign-Up/Discussion)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Necrisis
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Necrisis » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:29 am

Of The Arch ilands wrote:Fuck xis now im ill! (has tonsilitis D:<)

That's what you get for hanging around Xiscapians.
Many... many... transitional diseases.

Or is it traditional?
Transcendental?
Monumental?!

... Maybe abducting Xiscapians is a bad idea...
Sol Imperi Necrosa Factbook

"You know you're in a shitty situation when your better option is 'go to war with the KEX.'" ~ Xiscapia

"Necrian diplomatic missives are often delivered by sniper rifle."~ NS

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:43 pm

GET BETTER, TROOPER.

The City Of Aurora wrote:
Xiscapia wrote:
You forgot Kesou, though. :/

Necrisis wrote:

That's what you get for hanging around Xiscapians.
Many... many... transitional diseases.

Or is it traditional?
Transcendental?
Monumental?!

... Maybe abducting Xiscapians is a bad idea...

The Black Nebula has no idea what it's getting into, trying to kidnap my Ambassadress...
Last edited by Xiscapia on Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xis quote of the week: Altaria Almighty: how are you not just a race of sexual predators? Like who needs power armour and gauss rifles when you have leather and whips. –Karaig
The Kitsune Empire of Xiscapia's FT Factbook (V2.5)
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Kesou
Envoy

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kesou » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:28 pm

Xiscapia wrote:The Black Nebula has no idea what it's getting into, trying to kidnap my Ambassadress...

Sex, fur, and industrial techno, I wager.

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:43 am

Kesou wrote:
Xiscapia wrote:The Black Nebula has no idea what it's getting into, trying to kidnap my Ambassadress...

Sex, fur, and industrial techno, I wager.

Fucked Fucking sigged.
Last edited by Xiscapia on Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xis quote of the week: Altaria Almighty: how are you not just a race of sexual predators? Like who needs power armour and gauss rifles when you have leather and whips. –Karaig
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Belkaros
Envoy

Founded: Sep 05, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Belkaros » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:24 pm

Xis, its very good to see you back. We have been in a few awesome threads together that have died, it would be an unspeakable tragedy to have this thread die because of your actual demise.

Did anyone notice my offer to have Caligulus mod the space marine fight simulation to give us some tanks or something, just to change the pace of things. Being an awesome cyborg could pretty reasonably make that happen, probably. Just a thought.

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:30 pm

Belkaros wrote:Xis, its very good to see you back. We have been in a few awesome threads together that have died, it would be an unspeakable tragedy to have this thread die because of your actual demise.

Did anyone notice my offer to have Caligulus mod the space marine fight simulation to give us some tanks or something, just to change the pace of things. Being an awesome cyborg could pretty reasonably make that happen, probably. Just a thought.

I'd hope that my actual demise would be a tragedy in and of itself, but what can you do?

>inherent worth connected with productivity on NS
>DEPRESSION WORSENS

As for your offer, that's something you'd have to take up with Xeno. It's his sim you're running around in.
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Xenohumanity
Minister

Founded: Jun 24, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Xenohumanity » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:10 am

Belkaros wrote:Did anyone notice my offer to have Caligulus mod the space marine fight simulation to give us some tanks or something, just to change the pace of things. Being an awesome cyborg could pretty reasonably make that happen, probably. Just a thought.

As GM for that chunk, I will say this.
While it is feasible that you can hack into the system and Garry's Mod yourself a Land Raider or somesuch, let it be known that circumstances will arise in the next post that may make operation of such a vehicle as much a liability as much an asset. However, the choice is yours.

'Cuz knowledge is half the battle!
The other half is made up of LOLspacereligious, failed to-hit rolls, and frighteningly life-like bot conversations.
Factbook - Officially Good Enough To Show The In-Laws

Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:00 pm

Decided to go ahead and post Nefer's response, since Belkaros and Xeno had already posted and I didn't want to keep y'all held up. Ratak's response shall follow as soon as possible.
"Classicist in literature, royalist in politics, and Anglo-Catholic in religion" (T.S. Eliot). Still, unaccountably, a NationStates Moderator.
"Have I done something for the general interest? Well then, I have had my reward. Let this always be present to thy mind, and never stop doing such good." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations (Book XI, IV)
⚜ GOD SAVE THE KING

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:24 am

Well thats both ninnian and Frank posted for :)
The Confederacy of the Arch Islands Factbook|Confederacy of the arch Planets Factbook (FT)|Military Factbook (MT)|Arch's Random Species Generator (FT)

Xiscapia wrote:In Soviet Archland, OH SHIT FRANK IS BEHIND YOU!

18:47 Urarailgun In heaven the cooks are Archian, the engineers are Urarailian, the lovers are Delemontian, and the police are Britannian. In hell the cooks are Britannian, the engineers are Delemontian, the lovers are Archian, and the police are Urarailian

Kesou
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kesou » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:37 am

I swear I will forget about NS again. Do not make me go quietly into the night.

Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:07 pm

Kesou wrote:I swear I will forget about NS again. Do not make me go quietly into the night.

You can never forget us. Never. The horror shall forever be etched upon your mind.
"Classicist in literature, royalist in politics, and Anglo-Catholic in religion" (T.S. Eliot). Still, unaccountably, a NationStates Moderator.
"Have I done something for the general interest? Well then, I have had my reward. Let this always be present to thy mind, and never stop doing such good." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations (Book XI, IV)
⚜ GOD SAVE THE KING

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:12 pm

Inb4 Xis tells us he fainted again.
The Confederacy of the Arch Islands Factbook|Confederacy of the arch Planets Factbook (FT)|Military Factbook (MT)|Arch's Random Species Generator (FT)

18:47 Urarailgun In heaven the cooks are Archian, the engineers are Urarailian, the lovers are Delemontian, and the police are Britannian. In hell the cooks are Britannian, the engineers are Delemontian, the lovers are Archian, and the police are Urarailian

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 09, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Esternial » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:49 pm

Old Tyrannia wrote:
Kesou wrote:I swear I will forget about NS again. Do not make me go quietly into the night.

You can never forget us. Never. The horror shall forever be etched upon your mind.

I should know, I tried.

Twice, and I'm still stuck in this bloody cesspool.

The Illanian Federation
Secretary

Founded: Jun 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Illanian Federation » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:00 pm

Esternial wrote:
Old Tyrannia wrote:You can never forget us. Never. The horror shall forever be etched upon your mind.

I should know, I tried.

No your not your character got killed off >_> and Ninnians MINE NOW! -evil laughter-

Edit: Damn forgot I was on this account this is Arch Islands btw (this is my SWG puppet)
Last edited by The Illanian Federation on Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:04 pm

The Illanian Federation wrote:
Esternial wrote:I should know, I tried.

No your not your character got killed off >_> and Ninnians MINE NOW! -evil laughter-

Edit: Damn forgot I was on this account this is Arch Islands btw (this is my SWG puppet)

Im the Arch Islands and I endorse this message

Xenohumanity
Minister

Founded: Jun 24, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Xenohumanity » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:33 pm

Of The Arch ilands wrote:Inb4 Xis tells us he fainted again.

I'm waiting for OT to get his 2nd half in so I can start holodeck butt fun Group 2 and TPK scenario Group 5's replies.
Factbook - Officially Good Enough To Show The In-Laws

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:15 pm

Nobody goes quietly around here. ;)

Of The Arch ilands wrote:
The Illanian Federation wrote:

Im the Arch Islands and I endorse this message

Good god man, how many puppets do you have?

Xenohumanity wrote:

I'm waiting for OT to get his 2nd half in so I can start holodeck butt fun Group 2 and TPK scenario Group 5's replies.

Other than that we still have Saur, Boico, Vipra, LTPugh and NC left, if I'm reading things right. Everybody better chop chop before I chop chop, if y'all know what I mean.
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Belkaros
Envoy

Founded: Sep 05, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Belkaros » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:25 am

Don't make me spawn more monsters. Xis, if you recall the absolute faceless terror that was Mr.O, Caligulus just spawned 30 of him, so the Space Marines can enjoy that. Nothing says "Xenos rule" quite as loud as 10 foot tall armor plated behemoths with fricking lasers attatched to their fricking arms.

North Calaveras
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 22, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby North Calaveras » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:33 am

I dont know what to do... im like-half-dead idk how to respond ha.
Government: Romanist Ceasarist Dictatorship
Political Themes: Nationalism, Romanticism, Ceasarism, Militarism, Social Liberalism, Cult of Personality
Ethnic Groups: American, Latino, Filipino

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:07 am

Belkaros wrote:Don't make me spawn more monsters. Xis, if you recall the absolute faceless terror that was Mr.O, Caligulus just spawned 30 of him, so the Space Marines can enjoy that. Nothing says "Xenos rule" quite as loud as 10 foot tall armor plated behemoths with fricking lasers attatched to their fricking arms.

I ain't makin' you do nothin', Belk. It's all on Xeno's head.

Besides, from what he's told me his next post is going to be pretty nasty for all involved...

North Calaveras wrote:I dont know what to do... im like-half-dead idk how to respond ha.

However you like.
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:49 am

So last Saturday I actually met up with Set. We got the date set (ha), exchanged phone numbers and he drove all the way to my university. I walked halfway across campus at night to meet him in the parking lot. Had my cell phone out, was trying to figure out where the hell he was. Then:

"I see you..."

I am alone. In the parking lot. At night.

Coming closer...

"You know, now that I'm here I can see why you didn't think you'd be able to find a party."

Yeah. My campus is small and dead and full of geeks like that.

"So. Food first, or alcohol?"

"Food." Even I know not to drink on an empty stomach.

Eating in the cafe, he notices all the frat banners we've got hung up all over the place. Apparently we have a Jew frat on my campus. I had no idea. As we go to leave he notices my half-eaten plate of pasta. "Now I see why you're so skinny."

Well now I see why you're so...your face...

So we get out to his car because neither of us has any liquor.

"Which way to the nearest liquor store?"

"Uh...that way."

>.>

<.<

While we were in the market selling this shit we saw some amazing stuff. The sixty dollar price tag probably had something to do with the fact that we didn't get it, but if we meet again over winter break I'm getting my hands on that, especially if it's half as good as he said. Ended up going with Jack Daniels, of course. Just carried that shit back through campus without even trying to hide it, because, like I said, the place was freaking dead. Kept it in its bag, though, and I thought about disguising it a little.

Once we got back to my dorm I stowed it in my mini-fridge and started texting people to see if anyone wanted to come drink with us (or, better yet, we might be able to go drink with them). There was a frat party going on but it was something like 25 minutes away, so we were all "Fuck that." I got a lot of negative responses, people either already off-campus or not up for drinking. Frustrating, because everyone I know who I would normally do that sort of thing with was back home more than a thousand miles away. Finally I landed on a girl I'd met at the beginning of the year because she'd taken my friend back to her dorm and, I shit you not, tied him up and braided his hair. Somehow I'd gotten her number; still can't remember exactly how.

Seems like a good idea.

Texted her:

Hey [REDACTED], it's [REDACTED]. Remember me from earlier this year? I was with [REDACTED] when you braided his hair. What's up?

Not much and you, love?

I've got some drink in my dorm. Interested?

I'm not on campus, dear.

Where are you, then?

In my apartment, I suppose you don't know then?

idontlikewherethisthreadisgoing.jpg

I do not, what happened?

I am on a leave of absence. I was raped last month.

I have no reaction faces for that kind of news.

As Set rightly said, "There's no good response to that."

Oh god, I'm so sorry. Anything I can do?

Not be sorry and treat me as you would anyone else.

I think I can do that...

So we arranged to drive out to her apartment because she wanted some company. However, by the time I finished texting her we still had hours to spare. What do we do? Neither of us wanted to start drinking since we had to get on the road to get to her place, so talk turned to, among other things, the girls Set has banged and wants to bang again, the girls Set's banged and are trying to avoid, and that one girl he didn't bang and is stalking him. Also, we talked about NS and how much of a bunch of faggots y'all are.

So then it came time to get on the road. I got my jacket, he got his backpack and we stepped outside.

"Do you have the whiskey?"

"...no."

"Go get it."

"I need your key to get into your room."

Goddamnit we're both retarded.

Not to mention that when we're walking to his car we go through another parking lot. Up ahead we see a white SUV.

"Is that a cop?"

"That is..." *squint* "A Public Safety vehicle."

"Shit. Okay, what are we going to do with the bottle?"

"Um...wait. Put it in your backpack?"

"Oh yeah."

Then we walked right past the car and there wasn't anyone in it anyway.

Got into the car and had quite the directional mishap. Suffice to say that his GPS rejected the address we were trying to get to (later found out that the girl sent it to us with one word out of place which fucked everything up) so I had to get out and print Mapquest directions. After that we drove around for probably fifteen minutes trying to get to the Mapquest starting point...and when we found it we drove along the route and by step three we were back where we started. Then we finally got on the highway. Along the way we found out the state has no consistently good radio stations.

Pop? Seriously?

At one point we were supposed to turn a corner at a Dunken Donuts. It was the wrong shop, of course, but by that point we were both hungry again so we got poppyseed bagels at the drive-thru. As we're driving away Set looks down and says "Do NOT get fucking poppyseeds on my seats you goddamn whore."

Then I realized he was talking to the bag of poppyseeds lying on the floor.

Finally, finally we made it there to the right apartment complex, though only after numerous consultations of Google maps, asking for directions and texting and calling this chick. For reference, Mapquest said it should have taken us fifty minutes; it actually took us closer to ninety minutes because we got lost so fucking much. The girl told us to go around the back of building five and she'd come open the door for us. So we're walking. Just glad to finally be there.

"You'd better call her again."

"I'll give that bitch a call. Bitches love calls."

"We're at the building and I don't see her."

"This is the side of the building. She said the back."

"..."

"Don't punch me, Set."

"I was thinking about it."

So she comes and lets us in. Basically first thing she does was take our shoes and coats and tell us that "this is a pagan household" which apparently means "I have heathen idols here, there and there and if you touch any of them I will murder-death-kill you." Then she made us food, and I discovered perogies, which are fucking awesome. I actually convinced my mother to make us some for Thanksgiving dinner. Glorious victory.

Then this girl was all "You don't mind if I wear a skimpy nightgown, do you?" She seriously asked this question. Set will verify.

"Okay, because I usually walk around naked."

So she comes out wearing this nightgown. This nightgown with a translucent top. And no bra under it. I notice she has her nipples pierced. I feel this warrants close examination.

My face when.

It was an...interesting night.

Again, Set will verify.

For example, I got petted. Like a dog. I'm not kidding. Somehow I wasn't surprised to discover that she was a dom. No leash or collar though.

This is close enough.

And Set and the girl had a Jew-off. And we told dead baby jokes, for no other reason than because it seemed like Set had a lot of them. And we listened to a rant from the girl that lasted probably ten minutes straight of just her talking about pizza, congress, rape, suicide, deities and god knows what else. I don't ever remember it all.
It was an interesting night.

We ended up sleeping in her "room" which was basically part of the living room sectioned off by a curtain. I'm on the floor with a blanket and pillow, and Set is likewise on the coach. I'm staring at the ceiling. The lights are out, but there are some candles still lit, and I notice there's this big, towering shadow on the ceiling. Trying to figure out what it was, I drew Set's attention to it.

"Hey, what's that?"

"That is my raging erection."

"..."

We actually figured out that it was the shadow of the statue of the goddess she had in her corner. Which, while disquieting, I much preferred to a shadow of Set's boner.

The next morning we were ready to go, but she wasn't up yet. Set volunteered me to go into her room to tell her we were leaving.

"So if you hear screaming..."

"I'll run out the door, grabbing your shoes on the way as proof of your death."

"Nice to know."

Let her know we were going. She gave me a hug. I almost left the bottle again, but grabbed it and Set's stuff before we left. Back outside we discovered that there were no waffle houses nearby, so we made do with Burger King. I still had a burger left when we were leaving, and Set, knowing about my medical condition and EATING MOAR BACON, noticed.

"You're taking that with you, right?"

"Yeah."

We got back to my campus in like thirty minutes. It was pretty damn amazing, and probably had nothing to do with him speeding.

Then we said our goodbyes, and I promised to come down to his place next time around.

You know the craziest part?

We never even opened that bottle of Jack.

Though, in retrospect, that's probably a good thing, because if we had I doubt I would have been able to remember enough to write this post.

And with that, it's nearly five in the morning. What the hell am I still doing online...
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Kesou
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kesou » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:45 am

Cool story, bro.

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:57 am

Kesou wrote:Cool story, bro.

R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:13 am

LMAO XD wow! WHERE WAS MY INVITE! D:< i would have opened that jacks lol!

Alversia
Minister

Founded: Apr 26, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Alversia » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:05 am

It sounds like it was...uh...quite an evening...

Kinda sucks I couldn't join in...

Someday I will make it!
R.I.P. Shal
17/01/2010

R.I.P. Peg
04/06/2018

R.I.P Tweek
16/12/2021

R.I.P Xena
11/02/2022

Alversian FT Factbook

PreviousNext