NATION

PASSWORD

First Step into the Deep Oblivion (SaS Only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Grekaros
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

First Step into the Deep Oblivion (SaS Only)

Postby Grekaros » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:12 pm

Slowly and powerfully Lord Emperor Lucifer Arrakis lopes out onto the balcony of his fortress, deep in the Grekosian mountains. His people are packed into the town center eagerly awaiting their benevolent and powerful leaders words. With a majestic fluorish and a strident voice he begins:

"My fellow Grekosians, today marks that launch of our first five material processing and distribution stations in our history. In mere moments these fully loaded lifter shuttles will be boosted into the atmosphere with electro-magnetic launchers and continue their atmospheric exit using a metastable metallic hydrogen fuel. Upon leaving our glorious air space they will continue under their own power until the L2 orbit point is reached."

"Upon reaching this point a small army of drones will begin assembly and within the next week our pre-formed stations will be assembled and within three days from that begin our first resource collections."

"This project has been of the utmost importance to our people, allow us to one day soon control not only our native lands but those taken from us, those that rightfully belong to us, and those that we deserve. We shall make our glorious foray into the vast unknown and infinite reaches of space and that which does not bend to our iron wills will be crushed under the might of our space armada. In 5 days time we will launch the final assembly pieces of not only our three battleships, but what will be our nations shining relfection in space, our flagship."

With a pause, and a deep breath he completes his speech with his nations traditional saying:

"May our soldiers strike hard, our children grow fast, our lands reap plentifully, our people reach deep, and our nation last forever. Do as Mother Geae would, and we will be strong."

With a massive sound, resembeling a thunderclap the cloud returned with a fierce primal might:

"FOR MOTHER GEAE AND FOR THE MIGHT OF THE EMPIRE!"

Lucifer quickly and efficiently turned on his heels, leaving the crowd to revel in their own cheer and the parties sure to come later. After exiting the balcony he turned to his aid who was right on his heels and said:

"Send the speech recording to all nations, I wish to gauge their nations thoughts on this action and I am sure their responses will allow a decently accurate judgement, followed of course by extensive intelligence gathering..."

He continued walking but then suddenly halted all progress as a thought occurred to him:

"I also want the border gaurds doubled encase of any agressive actions, set the military on the next alert level and also while I am at it green light the installation of the final 750 pill boxes in the mountain system, the rest of our orbital defense coil guns, and order a couple hundred more mine dispersal missiles....oh, and don't forget to increase our construction force on the mountain and tunnel systems. I know we are already working at a blazing speed but I don't feel safe without knowing that most of our major infrastructure and military supplies our buried underground and knowing my troops and my people would be safe from almost any danger...."

After that the aid quickly nodded, ripped off a piece of paper from his pad after stamping on it,"Burn after reading" and rushed off to deliver it to a runner for dispersal. You cannot hack a piece of paper, in Grekaros it was still one of the safest methods of communications. Others existed by paranoia and common sense with an odd mixture of traditional ideals kept paper around, long past its time.
Last edited by Grekaros on Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Crucesignatorum owned nation for Smoke and Steel

Nova Romaion
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Romaion » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:25 pm

Tag-
The Greater Empire of Nova Romaion

Neo-Madrid
Secretary

Founded: Apr 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo-Madrid » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:36 pm

TO: The Grekarosian Government
Subject: The Solar Advancement of the Grekarosian State

Saludos Señor o Señora; it has recently come to the attention of Third Spanish Expanse of the recent launching of five material processing and distribution stations by the Grekarosian government. First of all the Third Spanish Expanse wishes to extend its congratulations to not just the Grekarosian government, but to the Grekarosian people as well. For it were not for there support, dedication, and unwavering effort, such a tremendous task might not have been accomplished.

It is truly a remarkable day in Grekarosian history, to have a reached a point where the stars are no longer a far-away dream but have now become a possibility. Now to the matter of business: The Third Spanish Expanse wishes to lend its assistance to the State of Grekaros in the continuation of its solar ambitions. It is hoped that by doing so, relations between our two countries can begin to form and hopefully prosper. All we ask in return is an opportunity to use such facilities as the ones currently launched by the Grekarosian government.

We await your response.

Sincerely,
The Third Spanish Expanse of Neo-Madrid

Grekaros
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Grekaros » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:59 am

Neo-Madrid wrote:
TO: The Grekarosian Government
Subject: The Solar Advancement of the Grekarosian State

Saludos Señor o Señora; it has recently come to the attention of Third Spanish Expanse of the recent launching of five material processing and distribution stations by the Grekarosian government. First of all the Third Spanish Expanse wishes to extend its congratulations to not just the Grekarosian government, but to the Grekarosian people as well. For it were not for there support, dedication, and unwavering effort, such a tremendous task might not have been accomplished.

It is truly a remarkable day in Grekarosian history, to have a reached a point where the stars are no longer a far-away dream but have now become a possibility. Now to the matter of business: The Third Spanish Expanse wishes to lend its assistance to the State of Grekaros in the continuation of its solar ambitions. It is hoped that by doing so, relations between our two countries can begin to form and hopefully prosper. All we ask in return is an opportunity to use such facilities as the ones currently launched by the Grekarosian government.

We await your response.

Sincerely,

To: The Third Spanish Expanse of Neo-Madrid
Subject: Requests
Encryption: Highly Confidential

Well first off, let me say thank you for the congratulations. On behalf of my people I accept them and I know that this movement is a true landmark in my great nations history, and whether I will be remembered or not for it, my people will be for my people are a strong people, and they will last. Whether it is in their home nation, surrounded by its true splendor, or off on some foreign frontier fighting for their glory and part in history.

As to the matters of business and politics, that is more complicated. Our nations ideologies seem more in line than others so I see no conflict there, and surely with with the Grekarosian land superiority and your naval might, in an alliance we could quite possibly rule the Mediterranean. Now, as to this point our interaction has been minimal I am not willing to throw my nation into a full political and military alliance; But I can promise a non-aggression pact and also a promise of military and economic aid if it is so needed. If that state of affairs continue like they are at this time, I hold no doubts we will one day be a strong alliance.

Now for the use of the material processing plants. They are mainly a processing plant but of course contain refueling, repair, and landing facilities. Basic lodging is provided for holdovers but thats about it. The material surplus will all be made available on Terra, so if it is the resources you seek then with the current projections I have no doubt that soon the resources will be in a massive surplus. If you wish to use the facilities as a jumping off point I give you full permission, but any aggression brought towards our facilities through your use will be viewed highly negatively.

Sincerely,
Lord Emperor of the Dominion of Grekaros, Lucifer Arrakis
A Crucesignatorum owned nation for Smoke and Steel

Return to International Incidents