NATION

PASSWORD

Heads Will Roll: A Rebellion (Closed, MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Voltorion
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Heads Will Roll: A Rebellion (Closed, MT)

Postby Voltorion » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:54 pm

The warm, bright sun set quietly behind a beautiful skyline, painting the normally blue sky a beautiful collage of orange, purple, and pink. The city streets were quiet as people dressed in business casual, talking on cellular phones as they commuted to and from their respective work places. The day was winding down and New Voltoria was beginning to settle down for the night.

Head political figures made their way out of the official-loooking State Building located in the center of the capital district. It had been another unsuccessful day of debating, writing, and presenting new legislation before the ungrateful, unmerciful governor that ruled over Voltorion with an iron fist. He was a Christantlian, a foreigner, which made things worse...

The people of Voltorion had lived under rule of Christantle for over 300 years now. For the better part of the colony's history, Christantle had not been a problem; only in the past 20 years were civil rights becoming more progressively scarce, representation in government becoming meaningless, and the number of Christantle military forces watching the Voltorion people increasing rapidly.

Over 10,000 men and women had given their lives to the Christantle Military while they protested for freedom. Over 10,000 men and women died before they could see the beauty unfolding in Voltorion this evening...

Abandoned Warehouse
5433 North Annex Lane
New Voltoria, Voltorion
7:30 PM
March 17, 2011

"The time...has come!!"

A large crowd of 2,000 rebels erupted into glorious applause. All of them dressed in ratty, brown clothes (rags as the rebels called their official uniform). These people wore these clothes as a symbol for what they stood for: a new nation to arise out of the ashes of an oppressed state. In all of these people's eyes was a flame; a red, piping-hot fire fueled by the dream of independence, a fire set to aim at the oppressive Christantle people.

The crowd was cheering at none other than Roland Ryans, the raspy-voiced leader of the Voltorion rebellion. He had small, beady eyes and a contorted, wrinkled face. The man had a thin, white-haired head and a stubble of gray hair that he called a beard. The man had obviously lived passed his prime and was also clearly too old for what he was doing. He, too, wore the symbolic uniform of the Voltorion Rebels.

"We have trained over 500,000 men and women willing to put their lives on the line for Voltorion freedom and independence! Night is falling and the political leaders have clocked out of their jobs for the evening! The governor will die...tonight!

"Christantle will fall...TONIGHT!!

"Voltorion...rises out of the ashes...TONIGHT!!!"

The crowd erupted with a final cheer. Tonight was what they trained for. Soon, an elite group of "Black Op" soldiers would sneak into the royal mansion of the governor. They were determined to assassinate the man causing all of Voltorion's problems.

And it was going to happen...tonight.

Christantle
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Christantle » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:59 pm

Glorified Tag.
If you insult me, would I care? Should I care? Why should I care? If I do care, I may do something terrible to you, or I'll dropkick you with my fist.
The Official Post Stalker of North Orus

Guide to War
The Roman Republic of Cristantle

Pope of NSG
I am the premier ninja of F7!
If you need help on NS, telegram me and I will give you advice.

Ikruchystan
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ikruchystan » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:06 pm

TAG
Ex Gladio Patria

In the dark recesses of the mind, a disease known as fear feasts upon the souls of those who can not overcome its power.

Factbook(WIP)

The Sovietyeto
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sovietyeto » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:20 pm

Suddenly the invader from the sovietyeto come! They came under a flag of truce and say that they are going to join the rebels if they get permission to set up several oil wells and refineries in that country.
Last edited by The Sovietyeto on Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Maroza
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Maroza » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:22 pm

Please delete that and read stickies on war fair. We haven't gotten the get go.
Current level 5: Peacetime
Find a Helmet
Put on a Helmet

Find me someone who does not support the revolutionary sciences and the technology of peace and they will be shot as traitors to the revolution.~Aethrys
The disease first struck a wealthy nation with low population density, an adequate health care system and naturally declining population.

Voltorion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Voltorion » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:22 pm

The Sovietyeto wrote:Suddenly the invader from the sovietyeto come, the rebels are being slaugtered. The soldiers claim the land as property of the sovietyeto.

OOC:
IGNORE CANNON

Please read the stickies and roleplay properly.

The Philippiniada
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 07, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby The Philippiniada » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:50 pm

The bright, warm radiance of the sun graced the Capital City of the Empire, Maniylad. Towering skyscrapers dominated the skyline of the city. But that's just a glimpse of what the City is, along with the headquarters of businesses, conglomerates and corporations. It also hosts patriotic monuments of the past Emperors and Empresses of the Empire. From the founder and the first Emperor. Danilo I to the present, Empress Bernadette III. It was the sense of national pride. The long history of the Empire has been decided at this city. From the Kiloros Declaration that was the very foundation of the Empire in the 1430, to the Filipinian Revolution that introduced democracy in 1932. It was always Maniylad that took center stage in those events. Everybody inside the city was busy with their own business. Children are studying and playing, while teenagers are busy worrying about their dates or how to get a fake ID so that they can get in clubs and pubs. Adults on the other hand fill up the streets as they go about their business. Talking to their cellphones, using their iPad. In short. They are free. free to go about their lives. They are Filipinians.

Maniylad also hosts several key national buildings like the Malacanang Palace. The official residence of the President of the Empire. The Congress Building. which houses The House of Representatives and the Senate. Several large military complexes. And the Imperial Palace, which is the residence of the incumbent Empress and her family.

But south, In the City of Pinaglabanan. lies the Central Hub of the Imperial Intelligence Agency. Everything about the agency is shrouded in secrecy that only the Emperor and the President has full knowledge of it's operations, which includes espionage. assassination, supporting rebel groups that pursue democracy. It is no secret that the Empire supports decolonization of Voltorion which has been a colony for 300 years by Christantle. And the IIA has been in contact with Freedom fighters inside Voltorion. And the day of action has come...

Imperial Intelligence Agency
Pinaglabanan, Philippiniada
09:23PM PST

In the depths of the building which few have access. It has a large room with huge screens and monitors that has maps of various regions of the world of interest. Particularly, Voltoria and Christantle. It has a 40 man console station which operates the room. And it has up to the minute update on the happenings in the world. But it was a different night. It was unusually busy, A man on his mid-40s steps inside the room with two other men which are younger than him. He was on a suit looking sharp and obviously respected. That man is the Director of the Imperial Intelligence Agency. Emilio Corderro. The two other men were sent to oversee the operations that obviously is a interest of the Palace. "I don't need someone babysitting me. I can do this on my own" Corderro said with a slightly irritated face to the two men. "Sir. This are Palace orders, I'm sure the Defense Ministry will inform you--" Before the man could finish what he has to say. Corderro leaves them behind in a room overseeing the Command and Control Room. Corderro then orders a clerk to on the mic so the men could hear what is happening inside which the clerk abided.

"Bring on the file of the asset" Corderro said in a commanding voice before sitting on this chair. Overseeing the largest screen in the room. A Picture in picture appeared in the monitor. A man. He had small, beady eyes and a contorted, wrinkled face. The man had a thin, white-haired head and a stubble of gray hair that he called a beard. "So this is the leader of the rebellion?" He thought. He had serious doubts on the operation before. But he must see through it that it succeeds to prevent military intervention by the Empire. "Contact Mr. Ryans" He ordered another clerk. The clerk typed in a few words before a ringing tone is heard.

"It's showtime" he said quietly.
The Empire of the Philippiniada
DEFCON: 1|2|3(Heightened Readiness, Medium Probability of Attack, Expeditionary Force deployed overseas)|4|5
Incumbent Emperor: Empress Bernadette III
President: Darren Anselmo

Voltorion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Voltorion » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:59 pm

TAG

OOC - Probably not going to have time to post again tonight, but we'll see :)

Ikruchystan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ikruchystan » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:35 pm

Rooftop, 1200 meters away from Abandoned Warehouse
1243 North Annex Lane
New Voltoria, Voltorion
7:33 PM
March 17, 2011

The three men of Special Operations Command lay prone on the roof-top, a sniper, his spotter, and the radio-transmissions officer. The sniper pulled away from the 3x9 40mm scope on his bolt-action rifle. "Damn, something serious is going on down their, looks like rebels," he mutters to his spotter. His spotter replied "Most likely, looks like somethings going down, I saw weapons leaning against the wall. But remember: no shooting, if we blow our cover we're all dead."
"RTO Sanders, get us a link to CENT-COM, I think they'll want to hear about this." The RTO turned on his equipment and began preparing a transmission to SkyLink, Ikruchystan's military communications net.

OOC:If this is too god-moddish I will delete it, I just thought it would be interesting for RP purposes
Ex Gladio Patria

In the dark recesses of the mind, a disease known as fear feasts upon the souls of those who can not overcome its power.

Factbook(WIP)

Voltorion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Voltorion » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:06 pm

OOC: Not too god-moddish at all. How many are up there? I need a small chance to carry out a plan, even if the noly one who gets out is Mr. Ryans.

Anyways, I'm not RPing again until I get Christantler's post because he's controlling the governor :P

Maroza
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Maroza » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:07 pm

OOC Same I'm not reacting until he does.
Find a Helmet
Put on a Helmet

Find me someone who does not support the revolutionary sciences and the technology of peace and they will be shot as traitors to the revolution.~Aethrys
The disease first struck a wealthy nation with low population density, an adequate health care system and naturally declining population.

The Sovietyeto
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sovietyeto » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:58 pm

Sorry for stupid cannon I have edited it now... :(

Valedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Valedia » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:53 pm

Valedian Strait
0156 Hrs

The clouds that still hung in the sky from the previous day did nothing to help light the way to Voltorion's coast for Surfeit and his cargo boat. In fact, the only light source was from the kettle by his steering wheel, which had a small amber light on the inside when it was turned on. The water was only just beginning to boil, so he turned his attention to the sea. Keeping a wary eye for any other vessels, the large ship was hanging low in the water. Another vessel could spell trouble, considering the hundreds of crates of military hardware they were shipping to the Voltorion rebels (in direct defiance of the Government's position in the matter, no less).

The risk was worth the reward though; There was a fat pile of Lazuli's waiting for him back at headquarters after his run. Surfeit glanced at the picture of his wife and child he kept on a shelf near his dashboard, and remembered why he got into this business in the first place; Times were tough in Valedia, no one that lacked a degree could get a decent paying job. A lot turned to crime. Only the best stayed in it, and he just happened to be great at piloting boats. So, here he was; Away from his family, and at risk of being jailed for a good portion of his life if he ever got caught.

However, none of this was going through his mind. This was his regular routine, with no new surprises, except a few dolphins jumping out of the water and squeeking at the men on the deck. On through the night he sailed, hoping for the clouds to let up and the sky to shine some light into his night. Unfortunately, his wishes would go unanswered for now.

Southern Coast of Voltorion
0323 Hrs

Surfeit stayed on-board while the crates were being unloaded. He had no business here, and didn't plan to make any. The guy who stayed in the back may be lonely, but he also couldn't be fingered very easily by the National Investigation Agency. Besides, it wasn't a long operation; They were only there for 30 minutes, the rebels brought a lot of guys to help unload. The on-board cranes helped too. Either way, they were on their route back to the Dominion soon enough. Sadly, their route would be interupted shortly after entering Dominion seaspace.

At 0412 Hrs Dominion Standard, the driver's wish for light was fulfilled; Enormous spotlights shone through the the darkness, along with a booming voice: "This is the Dominion Coast Guard. You are violating maritime law, as we have observed you selling hardware to an unknown organization illegally. If you do not surrender now, we will be forced to sink your vessel." Surfeit kept calm; There was no point in worrying about it now. He started to come out with his hands up when staccato gunshots exploded across the deck. The crewmen opened fire on the two coastal patrol ships.

"Oh, shi-" Surfeit's expression was interupted by the ship being rocked and a shockwave resonated through the lower decks. Before he knew what was happening, the ship was sinking as three more torpedos hit home. He wandered onto the deck, and tripped over a coil of rope. However, he didn't hit solid ground. Tumbling through the air, he found out he was falling into the cargo hold. At the bottom was water, and the bottom of a hole was leaking more in. However, that wasn't what did him in. He suddenly decelerated as a short support pole punctured through his back and out through his sternum, bringing the crest of his clavicle with it.

The hatch doors were swinging wide open. Through it, and the now-parted clouds, a crescent moon was visible. A square of illumination shone through the otherwise pitch hold. Surfeit palmed uselessly at the gaping wound and the river of blood flowing out of him, as water started to chill the soles of his feet. Eventually he gave up and let his body go limp, focusing on the moon. He thought of his son, who would grow up without a father; Hopefully his wife would find a job. A real job, so this same thing didn't happen to her. With a final, wet cough, he rasped out his last breath.

Sorry if I got a little imaginative at the end there. Anyway, total transported seeing as this obviously wasn't the first run,

190,000 AY144L Advanced Assault Rifle - Manufactured by Lyran Arms
75,000 LY21 Advanced High Lethality Rifle - Lyran Arms
350,000 LY46 Hellhammer Handgun - Lyran Arms
200,000 GR-88 Grenadier Rifle - Lyran Arms
120,000 of each variant of the Shrec Advanced Weapon Systems - LG Defense Systems
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=166765

Maroza
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Maroza » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:47 pm

Flying over Maroza city was the house of parliament, it was a fortress that few ever entered or exited. Most people only needed to look up to see it, it was made so no assassinations of government officials would be an easy task. The citizens went through their day as normal, many on their way home from the days work, the city streets were somewhat packed as usual. Cars and buses slowly made there way to there destination while under the ever present and watchful eye of the government. There were police officers on virtually every block and patrol cars were common site, few crimes ever took place with the permanent police state in place.

3/17/11 10:30 PM
Maroza city parliament building

448389 made his was through the halls of the palace that was parliament carrying a file he was to deliver. In a week he would be able to go home and see his wife 968 and his son 39832, he would be home and would get his month of vacation with them he so desperately wanted. As he approached the palace chambers he wondered what it was he was delivering, what was so urgent that someone of low level would due if it was delivered to the main chambers quickly. He would not dare look into it, he would be in violation of many codes and if just one of the guards in the halls wanted to know who he was after he looked into the folder he could be detained once they found out his authorization level and then who knew what would happen to him then. As he got to the chamber doors he approached one of the guards, he would not be able to get into the room with his clearance level.

"Excuse me, I have something that urgently needs to be delivered to the chamber." he said as he handed the guard a piece of paper he had been given by his boss.

"One moment." said the guard as he went to the bar code scanner.

The guard scanned his bar code, located below his right eye, and the doors unlocked.

"Let the scanner scan you and then go on in." the guard said

448389 scanned his bar code to let the central data base know where he was before entering the chambers. Once he got inside he saw a poorly lit room with a large table full of the highest officials and the Empress herself, all deciding the fate of the nation and it's people. He had never seen the Empress in person, few did. A few then turned and looked at him, he then started to get very nervous.

"I-I was ordered to bring this down to the chambers." he said as he walked forward with the folder

"Hold on just a minute." the Empress said as she signed something

"Ok, child labor is officially outlawed. Now what is it you came with?" she said

"I-um brought this." he said putting the folder on the desk

The Empress opened the folder and took a look at the contents. She and her advisers looked at the documents for a bit and talked to each other.

"I want this given to the appropriate officials in their government. They will want to know about there colonies rebellion if they don't know already." she said

"Will that be all?" 448389 asked

"Yes, thank you for bringing this to me." she said
Last edited by Maroza on Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Find a Helmet
Put on a Helmet

Voltorion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Voltorion » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:53 pm

Ikruchystan wrote:Rooftop, 1200 meters away from Abandoned Warehouse
1243 North Annex Lane
New Voltoria, Voltorion
7:33 PM
March 17, 2011

The three men of Special Operations Command lay prone on the roof-top, a sniper, his spotter, and the radio-transmissions officer. The sniper pulled away from the 3x9 40mm scope on his bolt-action rifle. "Damn, something serious is going on down their, looks like rebels," he mutters to his spotter. His spotter replied "Most likely, looks like somethings going down, I saw weapons leaning against the wall. But remember: no shooting, if we blow our cover we're all dead."
"RTO Sanders, get us a link to CENT-COM, I think they'll want to hear about this." The RTO turned on his equipment and began preparing a transmission to SkyLink, Ikruchystan's military communications net.

OOC:If this is too god-moddish I will delete it, I just thought it would be interesting for RP purposes

OOC: I'm going to have a little fun before Christantle posts :P

IC:

7:35 PM
Roland Ryans watched the beauty unfold before his own two eyes. Thousands of men and women were about to sacrifice themselves for the good of an entire nation. He watched as they scrambled around, grabbing an array of different weapons that leaned against the walls of the building and that rested in unopened, untainted boxes; it was a fresh delivery of narcotic weapons from Valedia that had just been retrieved early in the morning. Roland was there, supervising the scandal. He had lost twenty men to Christantle forces and saw a Valedian ship go down in the process. But to him, it was worth it.

Meanwhile, in another building, another force of rebel troops were waiting for a signal to mobilize. He had intended on sending a highly encrypted text message, but then decided to make things a little more elaborate. Roland wanted a reason to cry foul so that the rebellion didn't seem like a terrorist group, so he wrote a note on a piece of paper that was written in a language only certain members of the rebellion were trained in. He detailed everything about the rebellion's strategy in it and was going to have a messenger carry this note to the other building.

Roland knew all too well, however, of the curfew in Voltorion: No one is allowed outside past 6 pm. It was a futile attempt by the governor to limit the people's civil rights and to keep the rebellion under control. It was 7:30; whoever was to deliver the message would be shot. Mercilessly. So, his plan was simple: give enemy forces his entire plan in something they can't decode, lose a life, cry foul, and begin the rebellion. Sure, someone would die and they didn't know it. But if they knew, they wouldn't make the sacrifice that would win the war. So, he chose not to tell the messenger of his planned death. It was all for the rebellion, after all.

So, Roland called for a young, college-aged man to come up on stage with him. He handed him the note, and sent him on his way. The unknowing man headed out the doors of the building, and slowly walked away from the building down the dark city street.

The note he had read something like this:
Mezularia hil da. Nazkagarri negar dugu. Egin zure taldean eta jarraitu bidez zure plan local Christantle merkatu okupatu ekin. Nire gizonak duzu assit da, eta beltza op soldadu eramango dut kapitala eraikin batean. Hemen, gobernadore assassinate dugu.
Last edited by Voltorion on Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vitius
Minister

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Vitius » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:07 pm

19:00 Local Time
Dawn City, Vitius

Newly-elected Prime Minister Sakito Ohayashi stood at the podium, his fiery words echoing throughout the city. Duke Rine, former Prime Minister, was not able to attend due to security threats; instead, he watched the events on a television within one of nation's safest homes. In fact, the speech was about over, and Rine gave a sigh as he thought about his former life. True, he abused many aspects of the wealthy and powerful position, but who hadn't? He was but a man in a field of corruption. He couldn't do anything about the circumstances within the greedy and much disliked High Council. But, Ohayashi had pledged to change all that. That was what worried Rine the most as he watched the last words of the man's speech.

"As I have said before, we stand before a new age. Our empire's fingers extend across the world; our empire is over four billion strong. Why, I ask you, do we continue with the High Council's antics when we can achieve above all possible?" Hundreds in the crowd yelled responses, but only Ohayashi would have the true answer. "Today, we are a changed empire. To save our glorious empire, I hereby dissolve the High and the Low Councils. The Region Texnis which utterly stand in the way of progress shall also be fired from their positions. The federal government shall assume the role of regional power. Today is the day of unification. I thank you men, women and children for your time, and I know that we can all prosper together." With that, the new Prime Minister was escorted off of the stage by his security. The gasps of the citizens in the crowd whom realized the true aspect of the events were drowned out by the cheering and excitement of the hopeful. Vitius was a changed empire.

However, on the other side of the nation, at Port Icewood, the footsteps of 100,000 soldiers could be heard, along with the constant hum of naval engines and horns. Today was the day that Eterlois, the other nation on the island of Ugadska, would be annexed. They would neverexpect an invasion by sea. The piece of land called Ugadska would soon become Greater Vitius. After the new addition to the empire, Vitius would set it's eyes on trade deals to the north; particulary, the tropical nation of Voltorion.
Last edited by Vitius on Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bambi Praxis wrote:
4years wrote:Hitler was worse, but I hate stalin more.

Maintain the rage! Spell the bastard's name without a capital letter, that will settle the score!
Proud Reform Jew

Christantle
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Christantle » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:11 pm

Governer Hiraku was astonished. There were many people rebellion against his authority. Had he not given enough freedom? All he knew, was that the Empress would not be overjoyed once this news was received. So, he would need to crush this misfortune before Empress Christina ould find out. Hiraku would need to call in the quarter of a million soldiers stationed in the Voltorion colony. Along with his forces, many Cougar Main battle tanks were also stationed. If they wanted rebellion, Hiraku would surely give them this rebellion.

Lt. Johnson, stationed at the Colonial Library, was to keep guard for any colonials out after 6:00 pm. Johson had orders to shoot on site if they did not get back to their homes or refused to go home. Armed with his trusty sniper rifle and cigar, he was surely ready for what was not yet coming. As he rocked back and forth on his chair, smoking his cigar, Johnson let out a puff. Suddenly, out of the corner of his eye, he saw someone.
"Hey you," Johnson called. "Stand still or I will shoot!"

The mystery man ran towards the cover of the shadows. Taking up his rifle, Johnson looked through his scope, and aimed. Bang! A ruffled noise shattered the air into a furry of sound and screams of agony. Now, one more person was dead on Johnson's territory
After learned of a rising rebellion, Hiraku had been asked to move into his protective bunker to escape any and all assasination attempts on his life until he could get to mainland Christantle. With his usual manner, he refused without content. Hiraku made a terrible mistake at that moment. It would be a decision he would regret and surely would be his last memory he ever had. Where Hiraku was sitting, at his desk, completely exposed through the window.

"Now I want all sold-" Hiraku would never finish his sentence.

Soldiers were moving into the streets. They were to stop any contence on uprooting the government in Voltorion. With their steaming engines, Cougars rolled down the roads with their massive 120mm cannons. A small force was patrolling the streets. Some 2,500 men in all.
If you insult me, would I care? Should I care? Why should I care? If I do care, I may do something terrible to you, or I'll dropkick you with my fist.
The Official Post Stalker of North Orus

Guide to War
The Roman Republic of Cristantle

Pope of NSG
I am the premier ninja of F7!
If you need help on NS, telegram me and I will give you advice.

Voltorion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Voltorion » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:14 pm

Roland Ryans sat upon stage while his small militia of about 2,000 quietly and excitedly chatted amongst themselves of this glorious evening: the evening that Voltorion was taken over by the people. He sat quietly, pondering how they would go about fully liberating themselves from Christantle - eliminating the government was one thing; ridding the nation of soldiers was another...

Suddenly, his phone rang out, a ringtone with the sound of rebellion's anthem. He picked up the phone and heard the following words: "Your messenger made it here. Now what?"

Roland's heart skipped a beat. He would never had truly expected the young man to make it; curfew laws were extremely difficult to get around in this nation; soldiers were everywhere.

"Well," Roland weakly said, "I guess this is a good thing!" Maybe Roland had lost his mind, or maybe his drive for freedom made him optimistic; no one knew for sure. "Yes! Now we can get through the streets easier! Yes! Okay; Jonathan, bring your troops over by my building. then, lead the 4,000 into main street and into the markets. I will take the Black Ops now."

"Will do, Sir."

A Small Alley Way
10 Blocks Away From Governor's Building
8:15 PM

Roland looked behind him over his shoulder at his group of militia men that were following him, taking everything he said with ut-most seriousiness. To them, ROland was the greatest man who ever graced the Earth; a savior to the oppressed people of Voltorion. And Roland knew that. And he smirked quiet to himself when he though about this. He turned his head up high to the cloudy night sky, no moon visible. The only light that light the streets were the lamp posts at every street corner. They had choosen to take the back-roads to the governor's mansion; roads empty because they were considered "outskirts" of the large metropolis. The streets were lined with empty office buildings and only one soldier paced each block. Piece of cake.

Roland turned his face forward. "All right men, stay here." As he said this, he quietly trotted from out of the alley onto the sidewalk beside the street void of any automotive. Walking away from Roland was a young, naive man dressed in Christantle uniform. Roland thought little of this man, so dumb to not expect such a great undertaking. At the point, Roland, raised his shotgun, rigged with a silencer, aimed dead at the soldier's back, then pulled the trigger...

...Roland and his forces strided down this sidewalk to the next alley, past the former Christantle soldier, who lay barely breathing on the street, a steady stream of blood creating a puddle around him. Roland and his troops did this nine more times before reaching the final alley way, the alley alongside the governor's mansion.
Last edited by Voltorion on Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Maroza
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Maroza » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:29 am

9:48 PM
Voltorion Hotel lobby

"I don't know whats going on but we can hear plenty of gunshots. Sounds like several exchanges of gunfire. I've seen several soldiers in the streets and some people carrying guns. And I'm sure I can hear some tanks rolling out there. I'm starting to think that this business trip was a bad idea." 3409 said while on his cell phone

Marozan northern district 3

"Did you hear that?" said one officer listening in to a phone tap

"What? Has he said anything indicating that he is dealing drugs?" asked the Lieutenant

"Yes but a friend of his called and says that something is going on in Voltorion."

"What exactly?"

"Take a listen."

The Lieutenant listened to the recording. Ok I want you to get a warrant to search his house and arrest him. I think the governor will need to hear this."

"Why the governor, sir?"

"Because something is going on in Voltorion and they are a colony of one of our allies."
Find a Helmet
Put on a Helmet

The Philippiniada
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 07, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby The Philippiniada » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:01 pm

Imperial Intelligence Agency
Pinaglabanan, Philippiniada
10:01pm

"My god" mutters Corderro after intercepting transmissions between Christantle and it's allies. "They are going to slaughter the rebellion" before getting out of his chair and going straight into his office. "Director Coderro, We need to speak!--" before the men designated by the Palace to oversee the operation could finish what they are about to say, Corderro already shut the door on his office. "Damn. (dials number in his cellphone) This is Ed Lopez, get me the Palace"

Inside the office, Corderro immediately contacted the Palace. "This is the Director of the Imperial Intelligence Agency, Emilio Corderro. Get me the President"

Palasyo Malakanyang
Maniylad, Philippiniada
10:03pm

Inside the Office of the President, Darren Anselmo was just about to sign the last bill passed by the Congress today. It was just about building a new University in Maniylad so it did not require media presence. As he signed his name on the dotted line. He immediately reclined into his chair. The bachelor President has extremely good looks and pretty youthful for his age of 43. Just 3 years pass the required age to run for President of the Empire. "Another day of running the country" followed by a sigh. As he was just about to fall asleep. The phone rang on his desk. It was labeled "IIA". He knew immediately something was up. He eagerly put the phone on speaker. "Sir, I have the Director on the phone for you" He then asked for his Secretary to put him up.

"What is it, Em?" The President asked. "Sir, I do believe you want to hear what I'm going to say. The agency just intercepted Christantle, Valedia and known sympathizers of Christantle encryptions and they are going to 'act' on the rebellion on Voltorion" The President was not surprised. He knew that this was going to happen. "What else do we know, Em?" He asked again. "Well, As far as I know, Christantle has already deployed their military on their colony and I do believe more is coming their way, Sir. If we want to act, We must act now or they would be crushed there" referring to the rebellion. The President reclines back to the chair. "Alright, Em. I'll contact you later" The President hangs up on Em before contacting his Secretary. "Inform the Press that I will be making a statement at 11pm tonight. Also, assemble the Imperial Military Council in the Situation Room. Tell them I will be there at exactly 12:00 Midnight" The President then stood up and looked out on the window behind his office. He saw the Imperial Palace. Which housed the Empress herself. "It's time"

The President then once again contacted his Secretary. Ordering her to get a typer before dialing a number once again.

Imperial Palace
Maniylad, Philippiniada
10:14pm

Inside a really large westernized office sits a very alluring and tempting woman. The very young and beautiful Empress of the Empire of the Philippiniada. Bernadette III. Only daughter of Emperor Baliwas. She was watching the news and it was showing The President addressing the nation during the anniversary of the Filipinian Revolution. No doubt she was attracted to President. For she herself has no husband yet in the tender age of 29. On the walls, Portrait of his father, was still hanged beside her official imperial Palace portrait. Shortly, her private phone rang. On the phone. It showed "Babe" on Caller ID. She smiled and obviously happy. "Hey, I missed you" She said sweetly. "I missed you too, babe. How's the Royal Highness doing?" the man on the phone said. "Oh, I told you not to call me that! How about the President of the Empire? Your Excellency?" She replied and revealed that it was the President she is currently privately dating. "Yeah. Well, Babe. I need to talk to you as the President of the Empire right now. The rebellion in Voltorion has begun. and as expected, Christantle and it's allies are beginning to mobilize, And an hour from now, I'll be addressing the issue and reveal to our people that we need to intervene... " Before the President could finish. "Lemme guess. You want me to address the nation right after you?" She said. "Yes. So that they would know this would be our moral obligation." The Empress then sigh. "You know, We could never have a conversation without political matters coming out" She said. "Babe, you know this would only be for another 3 years. After that, I would not run for a second and third term again so that we could have a family. But today, I am The President. and you are the Empress. And it's our duty to protect and advance the interest of the Empire" The Empress face shows that she has no choice. "Okay. I'll address the nation at 11:45 tonight." The President then smiled. "Thank you, babe. I love you." The Empress knows she cannot say no to her love. "I love you more, Darren." They then hang up. The Empress called his aide on the door. "Set up the media room. Say that the Empress would be delivering an address to the nation" The aide then bowed before going out.

--

Meanwhile... 15 minutes later. The President ordered the Rizal Defensive Wall. A series of defenses and walls in the coastal and border areas to be fortified immediately. and upgraded the Imperial Navy Readiness to Yellow. and sent out a short telegram to the Gov't of Christantle

To: Gov't of Christantle
From: Darren Anselmo, President of the Empire of the Philippniada

Encryption: None

--BEGIN--

I am informed that you are mobilizing a considerable number of military. Care to inform us why?

--END--
Last edited by The Philippiniada on Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Empire of the Philippiniada
DEFCON: 1|2|3(Heightened Readiness, Medium Probability of Attack, Expeditionary Force deployed overseas)|4|5
Incumbent Emperor: Empress Bernadette III
President: Darren Anselmo

Bautai
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Bautai » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:31 pm

Roma Illyricum, Bautese capital
Inside the millenial city of Roma Illyricum, the capital of the over thousand-year-old Far East Roman Empire, one of the most modern buildings: The Centre of His Mightiness's Intelligence Directorate, or the HMID. It had thousands of spies across the world, from the region of Alterra to farther nations, including Voltorion.
One of these spies was in the Voltorionian(?) capital, reporting the scene."There is mass rioting. I cannot tell if the government in Christiantle has responded yet. But the might of the rioters...it is enough to shake even Julius Ceaser."
The Intelligence had been recieved. Most reports never made it up the chain of command to the emperor, but this one did."Your Mightiness?" A servant asked."Yes, Marcus. What is it?" The emperor asked. He was a large man, 6 foot 4 in height, with a muscular build. he had a small gotee and graying temples."There is a rather large revolution in the nation of Voltorion. It is a colony of Christiantle, and they seem to be-""Overthrowing rightful rule?" The emperor finished."Yes, yor mightiness." The emperor thought for a moment. I shall send a telegram to Christiantle. In the mean time, prepare the Imperial Armed Forces."
Code: Select all
To: The nation of Christiantle
In regards to: Rebellion in Voltorion
To the leader or equivelant of Christiantle,
The Holy Empire would like to give support to the empire in stopping this unjust revolution. If given permission, Imperial Soldiers will move in immediately.
Best regards,
Romulus Imperius Illyrus, AKA Emperor Romulus IX
Last edited by Bautai on Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm an expierenced player. Just a new nation. So do not call me a noob or related terms. Thankyou

The correct denonym/ethnonym for the people of Bautai is 'Bautese.' Please do not refer to them in RP and Bautaian and the such

Valedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Valedia » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:53 pm

Official Communique of the Dominion

Addressed To: Leading Forces of Christantle

This past week, the Dominion Coast Guard intercepted a weapons transfer to your colony of Voltorion. We of the Dominion feel it is nescesarry to right the wrongs of our people, and are sending a contingent of forces to assist in what will surely be a rebellious uprising. However we are currently deploying troops to aid in the Beringian War, and as a result you will not receive our full capabilities. Our apologies for this injustice. Please feel free to contact our leading forces via encrypted message [OOC: Telegram] to discuss battle plans.

Andrew Jennings
Valedian Representative
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=166765

Voltorion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Voltorion » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:04 pm

Roland stood in the last alley-way. He was about ready to explode with accomplishment, as were his black-ops crew. All was going according to plan and Voltorion was soon about to come under a new regime: a regime for the people and by the people. Nothing could go wrong...

...but something did.

In the dead silence of the night, Roland's cell phone blared the rebellion's anthem loud and crystal clear throughout the night air. The sudden phone call made him jump with fear, and all of his soldiers dove to the ground out of fear of a military strike. Roland dove to the ground also and picked his phone and answered it...

"Whatever yellow-bellied, low-life dog is calling me right now better have something important to say..." Roland listened to the voice that spoke to him and his eyes widened. It was an intelligence agency from a potential ally...

Grandiose Apartment Complex
777 Lockin Lane
New Valtoria, Voltorion
8:42 PM

Every good rebellion force had a brains behind the operation, and Voltorion's Ragged Rebel Fighters were no different. In this small, overpriced, roach-infested apartment room, decorated a dark maroon with gold here and there, sat Regina Thymes, a 39-year-old sociology professor from Christantle who defected to the Voltorion side of a rebellion. She sat at her PC and scrolled through numerous pages of codes and spontaneously typed random, illegible codes every few second or so. "Got it."

What she read was frightening.

Official Communique of the Dominion

Addressed To: Leading Forces of Christantle

This past week, the Dominion Coast Guard intercepted a weapons transfer to your colony of Voltorion. We of the Dominion feel it is nescesarry to right the wrongs of our people, and are sending a contingent of forces to assist in what will surely be a rebellious uprising. However we are currently deploying troops to aid in the Beringian War, and as a result you will not receive our full capabilities. Our apologies for this injustice. Please feel free to contact our leading forces via encrypted message to discuss battle plans.

Andrew Jennings
Valedian Representative

This wasn't all she read. She also found other messages from nations like Bautai and Maroza addressed to Christantle about the rebels. It wasn't good. She picked up her phone and dialed Jonathan Hanes, the other rebellion leader hastily. "Hello?"

"Jonathan, other nations have been spying on us. Christantle knows about the rebellion!"

Jonathan cursed on the other line then sighed. "What do we do?"

Regina thought for a minute, then said, "It's probably too late for Roland and me, being in the capital where all the soldiers are. Move north. Take your four thousand men to a small town that's on our side and hide there. You may be the new leader of this rebellion force."

Jonathan sat quietly on the other line. "Will do. Be safe, Regina.

"God Bless the Rebellion."
Last edited by Voltorion on Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Maroza
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Maroza » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:20 pm

10:46 PM

Code: Select all
Dear Christantle
In this message is evidence that a rebellion is currently going on in your colony of Voltorion if you were not aware of the situation. Satellite images also confirm that at least some fighting is going on between troops and what appears to be rebel forces. If your forces need any assistance do not hesitate to ask.
Find a Helmet
Put on a Helmet

Ikruchystan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ikruchystan » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:23 pm

Rooftop in the Capital
The RTO has just gotten off the phone. He turns to the two other men and says "CENT-COM just gave us the word. Christantle has deployed their military and the nation is in revolt. We now have permission to shoot at rebel targets."
"Excellent," mutters the sniper. He deploys the bipod on his ISLR-40 sniper rifle. He cocks the bolt and looks through his scope. He sees a rebel running down the street with an assault rifle. He breathes deeply and squeezes the trigger. A single shot rings out, lower pitched than the smaller caliber assault rifles.

Republic of Ikruchystan Foreign Affairs Bureau
2 diplomats, the ambassadors to Voltropia and Christantle sat at the table with the generals of CENT-COM, the Ikruchystani high command. David Priyin, the ambassador to Christantle, said "We need to intervene in Voltropia, our ally Christantle is suffering a popular revolt and need help putting it down." There were nods around the table. "The situation on the ground has deteriorated quite quickly, I haven't been able to contact our staff at the embassy in Voltropia," added Erdogan Smyrna, the ambassador to Voltropia. "Very well then, we will deploy our Q.R.F. to nearby Christantle and prepare the rest of the military for an intervention." said General Al-Sayyid, head of CENT-COM.
Ex Gladio Patria

Factbook(WIP)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents