NATION

PASSWORD

Domar Earthquake Causes Tsunami! [CLOSED, Korovia Only]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The United State Federation Of Earth
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The United State Federation Of Earth » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:39 pm

You dare call my boss a lackey, I wonder if you think it is funny when my fist breaks every single bone in your skull.

Anyway, let's begin.

The federation has no part in your crisis, and we do not allow anyone to see the rail drop due to the Field Marshal expressing distrust in several nations in this room. We believe that the traitor who says we are at fault has attempted to undermine our nation by causing foreign intervention, and we are especially disappointed at the nation who is providing asylum to the traitor. We have not burned their capital to the ground as an act of friendship, however if this nation is implicated in any more treasonous actions we won't hesitate to defend ourselves.

This meeting is pointless, the rail drop did not cause anything, and this scientist has no idea what he is talking about.

Until things get interesting, I will be sipping on imported fire star wine, fresh from the grapes of the Empire.

Captain Lockhere

Entrits
Envoy

Founded: Dec 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Entrits » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:39 pm

Stands up

Why has the federation continued to escalate the situation when no need to escalate has been shown.

We must condemn this action and ask that the ships return to their docks and to de-arm the ICBMs

There are innocent nations and a biological warhead may not be able to be stopped.

Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby The United State Federation Of Earth » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:41 pm

Lied, we where told how many soldiers does the Federation have, the Commander honestly said 50 million. I would of told them to beat it. Our Commander has been much to lenient, all these nations that provoke us will not feel much more powerful for very long.

Captain Lockhere

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beiarusia » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:43 pm

We urge calm heads throughout this talk, and to refrain from insults on all sides. We are here to prevent war, not declare it.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:44 pm

An escalation of hostiles will do nothing to aid the region. Korovia is still young and yet we would burn it to the ground.

Entrits
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Entrits » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:46 pm

As an act of good faith please power down you ICBMs and return your ships to their docks. This accomplishes nothing.

Leonlong
Attaché

Founded: Nov 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Leonlong » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:52 pm

Beep beep, Daniel reads his message and quickly writes back and writes something down in big letters. Then rips it out and leaves the room.

The paper reads " Urgently needed in Leonlong.

Entrits
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Entrits » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:56 pm

Entrit stand up.

Have we really fallen down this far in the first two weeks of our region. We are a peaceful region and cooperation is necessary for peace. This region cannot last in a war torn environment. Such a war will devastate the areas, even those state who are not here. Like the wolf, it knows when to attack and when not too. This is a fight that will destroy everything weve worked for. Stand down your weapons now!

*pointing at Federation.

Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby The United State Federation Of Earth » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:59 pm

Federation Captain rushes out the room, causing a massive discussion to ensure.

The Captain then rushes back in, with a strange order from the government of the colony.

It simply reads, 809.

Anyone have any idea what 809 is? All delegates stare with blank faces, then the Captain reads, and then his eyes glow wide. 809, my god.

The room is quiet.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:02 pm

Just what is going on Federation? We need to seek peace. To strive forward as a region where all have a say. Are we doomed to failure? To be lost in some war because of what could possibly be referred to as a disagreement? We need open talks and trust on all sides. Working together will make us, Korovia strong, not fighting for petty reasons.

Radicchio
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Radicchio » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:03 pm

The nation I represent has made no attack on you, made no attempt to injure your nation and said nothing that is untrue about your nation.

We are remaining in our waters, as long as federation forces do the same then I believe we can make it through the night without burning anything to the ground.
j
In the mean time I would really like it if the folks from the federation focused some of their technological superiority on getting their phones working because I really do think that they ought to call their boss to make sure that its ok for them to use the company truck before they start shelling their neighbors.

Monemvasia
Envoy

Founded: May 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Monemvasia » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:07 pm

Alexander Romanos sighed and sipped from his coffee cup

Everyone's got their panties in such a twist over nothing. Now I have Entrits messaging our Prime Minister, acting all worried about what we said and our alleged troop movements. I'll repeat our private message to the Field Marshall here. We said there was no evidence of the Rail Drop having caused anything, so we won't back anything against him, but he has to demobilize. He hasn't yet, so we're doing natural countermeasures; the only troops of ours on the move are a handful of our elite forces. They won't be leaving our territory and our neighbors have no say over what our soldiers do in our own territory. If we were mobilizing our entire military, you would hear more than a solitary late night news report.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:13 pm

We are here to discuss accusations. All nations are advised to stand down.

Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby The United State Federation Of Earth » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:14 pm

The Captain again leaves the room, and laughter can be heard about the crazy Federation boy doing a fear tactic. However the Captain rushes in, this time with seriousness in his eyes.

All nations please report, a 809 warning has been called from the rail drop senor station 17. As of 3 minutes ago, it has escalated to a 910, it seems that the tube is experiencing a large anomaly. The scientists wish for all nations to immediately prepare for another potential earthquake. I will remain here and ask any questions.

Calmness in the Captain, and the immediate dialing of numbers as everyone scrambles for their phones.

Entrits
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Entrits » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:20 pm

I suggest you tell us what all these number are. Im guessing their risk levels.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:33 pm

I agree with Entrits. You spout numbers that may very well have consequences towards our respective nations.

Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby The United State Federation Of Earth » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:39 pm

809 is anomaly warning, the other is massive anomaly detected

(Going to sleep, discuss and bring to light the fact that the Commander has not been heard of, and why the Field Marshal always avoids the subject, trust be it's going to be very big soon).

Awesome role-play, keep thinking of ways that this crisis can escalate, and how we can deal with these powered coalitions forming.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:40 pm

Noted: Federation representative has retired.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents