NATION

PASSWORD

The Bluewell Conflict [OOC|MT|CLOSED]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Libraria and Ausitoria
Negotiator

Founded: May 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Libraria and Ausitoria » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:16 am

Actually only a single IFC squadron was dispatched to the region, and the Ausitorian forces, being so much larger, weren't even administratively under it, never mind operationally... so I'm afraid there's no more information available via that avenue either.
The Aestorian Commonwealth - Pax Prosperitas - Gloria in Maere - (Factbook)

Disclaimer: Notwithstanding any mention of their nations, Ausitoria and its canon does not exist nor impact the canon of many IFC & SACTO & closed-region nations; and it is harassment to presume it does. However in accordance with my open-door policy the converse does not apply: they still impact Ausitoria's canon.
○ Commonwealth Capital (Bank) ○ ○ Commonwealth Connect (Bank Treaty) ○ ○ SeaScape (Shipping & Energy) ○
(██████████████████████████████║║◙█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙[█]

Mizrad
Senator

Founded: Jan 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mizrad » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:48 am

Libraria and Ausitoria wrote:Actually only a single IFC squadron was dispatched to the region, and the Ausitorian forces, being so much larger, weren't even administratively under it, never mind operationally... so I'm afraid there's no more information available via that avenue either.

That and considering all IFC operators in the area pretty much went "fuck it" and either left or started working of their own accord I'm gonna have to side with Ausitoria on this one.
"No good decision was ever made in a swivel chair" -George Patton
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

Nosy little fucker aren't you?

Armus Republic
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 24, 2013
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Armus Republic » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:58 pm

we getting any closer to making a post?
The Republic is a highly militaristic, imperialistic nation that prides itself on individual Liberties.
NS Rank does not represent my nation
The population of the Republic and Her Empire: 1.5 billion
Republican Armed Forces: 60 million
This does not mean that all 60 million soldiers will be in the war. I've an Empire, which means I have other commitments to attend to.
The RAF number does not include the Militia
Skyhooked wrote:Would spread even further and claim more territories, until there are no countries left to conquer.
The Batavia wrote:The sword is mightier than the pen
Zitravgrad wrote:As if their number is not terrifying enough. "Psychological Operations" omg.

DEFCON Levels:
5 [4] 3 2 1

Pillowlandia
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Pillowlandia » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:10 pm

Armus Republic wrote:we getting any closer to making a post?

After conversing with Lib I've had to scrap what I had. However I'm crossing my fingers to get just enough time Sunday to throw one up.
Stasnov wrote:Small-to-medium sized professional, relatively high-tech and well funded military. Emphasis on flexible units at Brigade-Battalion level.
#ValaranSoFab

Mizrad
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mizrad » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:52 am

Pillowlandia wrote:

After conversing with Lib I've had to scrap what I had. However I'm crossing my fingers to get just enough time Sunday to throw one up.

Can't wait to see it, I like this RP. Slow and steady wins the race right?

Pillowlandia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pillowlandia » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:52 am

I promise that progress is being made, just very busy schedule as this grading period is shorter than the others so have more to do these few weeks. I'm trying to find free time and write just a little, hoping to maybe find a decent block of time this weekend. Apologies once more for seemingly endless delays.
Stasnov wrote:Small-to-medium sized professional, relatively high-tech and well funded military. Emphasis on flexible units at Brigade-Battalion level.
#ValaranSoFab

Libraria and Ausitoria
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Libraria and Ausitoria » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:28 am

No worries on my end.

Pillowlandia wrote:

I do wish you would discuss your ideas openly - that way this sort of time-wasting might be avoided. (Virtually the only thing I learnt from interacting with SACTO - and most of the rest of nationstates - there is really very little worth doing unless you are absolutely sure it is going to work).
Last edited by Libraria and Ausitoria on Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Disclaimer: Notwithstanding any mention of their nations, Ausitoria and its canon does not exist nor impact the canon of many IFC & SACTO & closed-region nations; and it is harassment to presume it does. However in accordance with my open-door policy the converse does not apply: they still impact Ausitoria's canon.
○ Commonwealth Capital (Bank) ○ ○ Commonwealth Connect (Bank Treaty) ○ ○ SeaScape (Shipping & Energy) ○

Mizrad
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mizrad » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:01 pm

Am I good to push things along in the more humanitarian areas?

Armus Republic
Spokesperson

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Armus Republic » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:03 am

Mizrad wrote:Am I good to push things along in the more humanitarian areas?

I'm okay with it. Anything to get this RP going again
The Republic is a highly militaristic, imperialistic nation that prides itself on individual Liberties.
This does not mean that all 60 million soldiers will be in the war. I've an Empire, which means I have other commitments to attend to.
Skyhooked wrote:Would spread even further and claim more territories, until there are no countries left to conquer.
Zitravgrad wrote:As if their number is not terrifying enough. "Psychological Operations" omg.

DEFCON Levels:
5 [4] 3 2 1

Pillowlandia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pillowlandia » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:13 pm

alright, post is amazingly up. It is a bit shorter than I imagined but I feel like it moves the plot forward and that I really didn't have a lot to directly address that I haven't really already. Now if I can only manage to post in a timely manner from now on. :p
#ValaranSoFab

Armus Republic
Spokesperson

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Armus Republic » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:04 pm

Pillowlandia wrote:alright, post is amazingly up. It is a bit shorter than I imagined but I feel like it moves the plot forward and that I really didn't have a lot to directly address that I haven't really already. Now if I can only manage to post in a timely manner from now on. :p

Holy cow! It's a miracle!!!! :bow: :clap:

DEFCON Levels:
5 [4] 3 2 1

Pillowlandia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pillowlandia » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:02 pm

now we're waiting on a post from Vannder I believe. Curse this endless cycle of waiting lmao.
#ValaranSoFab

Mizrad
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mizrad » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:16 pm

Anybody got an idea of what season this is taking place in? Spring right?

Pillowlandia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pillowlandia » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:35 pm

Mizrad wrote:Anybody got an idea of what season this is taking place in? Spring right?

Yeah
#ValaranSoFab

Mizrad
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mizrad » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:09 pm

I would assume it isn't godmod for the Mizradian fleet to know where allied or neutral fleets are by default considering they have technically been in IC contact in some way or another I just wanted to let people know before I post. Secondly, I'm not just going to right away be like "Holy Jesus we found the Ralkovian fleet and know every specific about them! Spam missiles and instantly-appearing battleships! TO VICTORY!" but it's been established I'm using active radar and all sorts of other fancy things (yeah, that would kinda broadcast my location but I'm neutral so hey I'll risk it) so I would also assume it's safe to at least realize there's a hostile fleet north of Bluewell?

Libraria and Ausitoria
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Libraria and Ausitoria » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:01 am

I'm sure Ausitoria would have told their Mizrad counterparts everything they knew during intelligence briefings as part of the brief combined operations in the north-east.

Pillowlandia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pillowlandia » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:08 am

Mizrad wrote:I would assume it isn't godmod for the Mizradian fleet to know where allied or neutral fleets are by default considering they have technically been in IC contact in some way or another I just wanted to let people know before I post. Secondly, I'm not just going to right away be like "Holy Jesus we found the Ralkovian fleet and know every specific about them! Spam missiles and instantly-appearing battleships! TO VICTORY!" but it's been established I'm using active radar and all sorts of other fancy things (yeah, that would kinda broadcast my location but I'm neutral so hey I'll risk it) so I would also assume it's safe to at least realize there's a hostile fleet north of Bluewell?

Previous engagements have indicated the presence of hostile forces on the north eastern side of the island and the south
#ValaranSoFab

Armus Republic
Spokesperson

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Armus Republic » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:23 am

I should be able to post something this weekend. School is winding down so i'll actually have time

DEFCON Levels:
5 [4] 3 2 1

Libraria and Ausitoria
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Libraria and Ausitoria » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:02 am

Ralkovia, (when) are you going to be invading Bluewell? Sometime around Christmas? I'm currently planning a newspaper article to wrap-up Ausitoria's exit from Bluewell - if Ralkovia's invasion ICly falls almost immediately after it, then the sanctimonious self-righteous smug know-it-all pitying attitude of the Ausitorian establishment will be unbearable.

(In fairness, it will be unbearable even if Ralkovia hasn't invaded immediately, but the article would be framed on an expectation rather than history).

Ralkovian Grand Island
Minister

Founded: Dec 16, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralkovian Grand Island » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:30 pm

Libraria and Ausitoria wrote:Ralkovia, (when) are you going to be invading Bluewell? Sometime around Christmas? I'm currently planning a newspaper article to wrap-up Ausitoria's exit from Bluewell - if Ralkovia's invasion ICly falls almost immediately after it, then the sanctimonious self-righteous smug know-it-all pitying attitude of the Ausitorian establishment will be unbearable.

(In fairness, it will be unbearable even if Ralkovia hasn't invaded immediately, but the article would be framed on an expectation rather than history).

Don't know. A lot of major things going on in life right now for me. I'm still watching. Just a bit preoccupied. Ideally, I'll have some time around Christmas, so we'll see then.
Last edited by Ralkovian Grand Island on Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lyras:You know, you're a sick fuck, yes?
Ralk: I have stacks on stacks and racks on racks of slaves.
BlueHorizons: It sounds like you're doing a commercial for the most morbid children's board game ever, Ralk.

Estainia: The countless genocides...So many countless genocides.

Old Tyrannia wrote:You've never met Ralk before, have you? Ralk doesn't have friends.
He only respects the strong, and preys on the weak.
He might act polite and smile all the time, but always remember...
The day will come when you'll wake up to find him looming over your bed,
knife in hand, and he'll still be smiling.

Constaniana wrote:Ralk is evil incarnate, shouldn't you know this by now?

Seriong wrote:Ralk isn't a troll, he's just despicable.

Mizrad
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mizrad » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:46 pm

At last I'm almost done with my post!

Quick question: How damaged is the Ralkovian fleet after battling with the Ausitorians?

Pillowlandia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pillowlandia » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:09 pm

Mizrad wrote:At last I'm almost done with my post!

Quick question: How damaged is the Ralkovian fleet after battling with the Ausitorians?

I am under the impression that the ausitorian air attack was forced away by long range SAMs before being able to release their payload
#ValaranSoFab

Libraria and Ausitoria
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Libraria and Ausitoria » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:14 pm

They decided not to prosecute their attack - it would have been a waste of expensive missiles and valuable lives to protect people who wanted them dead. As a result the only damage of the confrontation was that an Ausitorian AWACS had a bit of a wing shredded.
Last edited by Libraria and Ausitoria on Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mizrad
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mizrad » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:49 pm

Libraria and Ausitoria wrote:They decided not to prosecute their attack - it would have been a waste of expensive missiles and valuable lives to protect people who wanted them dead. As a result the only damage of the confrontation was that an Ausitorian AWACS had a bit of a wing shredded.

Well fuck....

Mizrad
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mizrad » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:55 pm

Just got a post up. Please let me know if you spot anything incorrect, missing or godmoddy as I probably did make some mistakes considering this post was thrown together with not a whole lot of info. I will gladly fix any problems. I wanted to get another post up ASAP to get Mizrad involved.

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents