NATION

PASSWORD

The Final Battle[IC][FT][Closed]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Great Humania
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Humania » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:45 pm

The Interstellar Federation wrote:Orion's Frontier Fleet, Star Sector 2190A9
The 1000 strong Orion's Frontier Fleet cruised around the outskirts of Star Sector 2190A9. It was a rather small fleet, it's purpose was to guard the outer rim of the Milky Way, near the Orion Arm. The flagship was the Absolution Class Destroyer, IFS Unfailing. The Unfailing lead several hundred destroyers, cruisers and dreadnoughts, searching for any hostile forces that would dare to attack the Interstellar Federation. It had been a rough day for the Universe: the Hellgustine Empire had been involved in countless conflicts that had wrecked havoc across multiple galaxies. And now, rumors of another war has been circulating through mass media as the IF stand firm to defend humanity.

*HSS Luna contacts IFS Unfailing*

Code: Select all
This is Grand Sandernin Michael of the Nova Corp, we will like to help your Orion frontier fleet with Humania's third and forth fleet of the 999th Armada
Last edited by Great Humania on Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Senior State: The Imperial Regions of Commerce
Territorial States: Scoilia, Albinica, Knifia, Ieskuesia, Zeskeosia,Estriysia,Lokotria,Great Terrarica

News
The Imperial Government has approved its first colony to be established in the southern hemisphere, the name has not been decided yet but will start with a couple of towns - The Imperial Military Council has its plan approved by parliament to improve its 3 main branches, new weapons such as the MPR-08, a bullpup version of the MPR-62 will be transition in as the main primary rifle.

The Holy Empire of the Spaghetti Monster
Minister

Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Empire of the Spaghetti Monster » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:27 am

The SMS Executor. Low Earth Orbit.

The members of the Spaghettian High Command sat staring at their consoles in shock. Forces of the Hellgustines were pouring out of portals all over the universe.
The President had had enough. Standing up, he turned to Admiral Charles Greaves, commanding officer of the SMS Noodly Appendage.
"Greaves, Wheatley. Is the Noodly Appendage ready for battle?"
The Admiral and the A.I. of the Noodly Appendage tore their eyes (and sensors) away from the screen to speak to the President. "Y-yes, sir," Greaves responded.
"Alright then," the Prez mused. "We need to make our first priority the defense of Earth. Our interstellar allies can deal with this themselves. The COTHEOTSM, Silverakia, Fascistisk...we must protect them."
He turned to Executor, who lounged in the captain's chair of the Executor. "Exie, deploy three squadrons of Peregrines."
She smiled wickedly. "With pleasure."

The hangars around the ship came alive as pilots rushed to their fighters. The swarms of 'Peregrine'-class starfighters launched and began to engage the enemy demons.

"Wheatley, bring the Appendage around and launch your fighters. Begin to engage them with your cannons...and send your bombers over to the Executor. Exie," he said, once more turning to the A.I. with a smile of glee on his face, "we're going on an adventure..."

As Greaves and Wheatley transported back to the Noodly Appendage, the Executor jumped away, towards the homeworld of the Hellgustine Empire...
WE ARE NOT SAPIENT SPAGHETTI

Do not mistake me for a contributor to your political threads. I have come solely to mock.
Tsaraine wrote:Nazis aren't known for their smarts. You don't adhere to an ideology that got flattened under a T-34 in 1945 if you're full of sparks and opportunities in life.
Caelestiam wrote:...wait,
Are we seriously in a dick measuring contest over who has the right to declare law by virtue of the most innocent dead?
Sounds horrible and insensitive.
Proceed.
Ethel mermania wrote:
The Emerald Dawn wrote:One does not simply own one's own body. Not when the GOP can shove its trunk up inside you.

It will be yuge, and you will like it.

Great Humania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Humania » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:00 am

The Holy Empire of the Spaghetti Monster wrote:The SMS Executor. Low Earth Orbit.

The members of the Spaghettian High Command sat staring at their consoles in shock. Forces of the Hellgustines were pouring out of portals all over the universe.
The President had had enough. Standing up, he turned to Admiral Charles Greaves, commanding officer of the SMS Noodly Appendage.
The Admiral and the A.I. of the Noodly Appendage tore their eyes (and sensors) away from the screen to speak to the President. "Y-yes, sir," Greaves responded.
"Alright then," the Prez mused. "We need to make our first priority the defense of Earth. Our interstellar allies can deal with this themselves. The COTHEOTSM, Silverakia, Fascistisk...we must protect them."
He turned to Executor, who lounged in the captain's chair of the Executor. "Exie, deploy three squadrons of Peregrines."

The hangars around the ship came alive as pilots rushed to their fighters. The swarms of 'Peregrine'-class starfighters launched and began to engage the enemy demons.

"Wheatley, bring the Appendage around and launch your fighters. Begin to engage them with your cannons...and send your bombers over to the Executor. Exie," he said, once more turning to the A.I. with a smile of glee on his face, "we're going on an adventure..."

As Greaves and Wheatley transported back to the Noodly Appendage, the Executor jumped away, towards the homeworld of the Hellgustine Empire...

*Gamma Corp contacts the Noodly Appendage*

Hello Hello???

Ok the mics work.

I am Sandernin Commander of the 9th fleet Sir Eisenhower, i will like to help you to go against hellgustine's vonstien family. I got direct orders from Supreme Fuhrer Brandon VonHien to send you this message.

Territorial States: Scoilia, Albinica, Knifia, Ieskuesia, Zeskeosia,Estriysia,Lokotria,Great Terrarica

News
The Imperial Government has approved its first colony to be established in the southern hemisphere, the name has not been decided yet but will start with a couple of towns - The Imperial Military Council has its plan approved by parliament to improve its 3 main branches, new weapons such as the MPR-08, a bullpup version of the MPR-62 will be transition in as the main primary rifle.

Dalviric UIA
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dalviric UIA » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:48 am

The Matasinir generated a massive death energy shield around the island. Every missile that hit the shield would simply fade into unexistence. Once the missiles stopped being launched, the Matasinir threw the death energy shield at the dreadnought.
The one guy on NationStates who jokes about everything from games to the Holocaust if allowed to.

Free Renewed Imperial Germany

Also called "dude bro" by feminists.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Empire of the Spaghetti Monster » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:12 am

Great Humania wrote:
The Holy Empire of the Spaghetti Monster wrote:The SMS Executor. Low Earth Orbit.

Hello Hello???

Ok the mics work.

I am Sandernin Commander of the 9th fleet Sir Eisenhower, i will like to help you to go against hellgustine's vonstien family. I got direct orders from Supreme Fuhrer Brandon VonHien to send you this message.

Hello, Commander Sandernin. We're on our way to the Hellgustine throneworld now. We'll rendezvous with you upon arrival.

The Spaghettian President

Do not mistake me for a contributor to your political threads. I have come solely to mock.
Tsaraine wrote:Nazis aren't known for their smarts. You don't adhere to an ideology that got flattened under a T-34 in 1945 if you're full of sparks and opportunities in life.
Are we seriously in a dick measuring contest over who has the right to declare law by virtue of the most innocent dead?
Proceed.
Ethel mermania wrote:
The Emerald Dawn wrote:One does not simply own one's own body. Not when the GOP can shove its trunk up inside you.

Dalviric UIA
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dalviric UIA » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:22 am

Fracture
With Victor's very being being tormented, the Matasinir had another idea to deal with the Hellgustines. Something far more ominous then any other weapon ever deployed against them. This was the same virus which wiped out over a quarter of life in the Perseus Arm. This was the same virus which caused the demons of Inferno to swarm the Arm. This was the Infernovirus, an ancient species of demon which destroyed and assimilated countless specimens.
Entire empires fell to the fiery claws of the Ancient Curse.

"Maktis, my father."
"Maktanos."
The being Maktanos was speaking to resembled a swirling mass of dark magic. The entity grew massive tendrils of death energy, which stretched for miles. The entity seemed to be miles large, and was made with purple and red tones. The entity was Maktis'Arazerzha, the Essential God of Death, and the lord of Fracture. Maktis'Arazerzha and his lover Maktashata had birthed the entire Matasinir race themselves through continuous carnal relations, which resulted in a low - but extremely powerful - populace.
"You called me here?"

"Yes, Maktanos. The Infernovirus has been in our grasp for decades, and it is well within our power to annihilate Hellgustium. However, the Infernovirus hasn't been tested yet. You will release it."
"It shall be so."
The one guy on NationStates who jokes about everything from games to the Holocaust if allowed to.

Free Renewed Imperial Germany

Also called "dude bro" by feminists.

Great Humania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Humania » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:19 am

The Holy Empire of the Spaghetti Monster wrote:
Great Humania wrote:

Hello Hello???

Ok the mics work.

Hello, Commander Sandernin. We're on our way to the Hellgustine throneworld now. We'll rendezvous with you upon arrival.

Vice Sandermin- Alfred Smith: Sir Eisenhower..........

Sandernin Commander of the Fleet- Eisenhower: Yes????????

Vice Sandernin- Alfred Smith: They accept the offer and we are going to the noodly appendage's coordinates to help them going against the vonstien family.

Sandernin Commander of the Fleet- Eisenhower: tell all crew and ships to be ready to go to hyper space

Vice Sandernin: Yes sir.
Last edited by Great Humania on Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

News

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Empire of the Spaghetti Monster » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:34 am

Great Humania wrote:

Vice Sandernin- Alfred Smith: They accept the offer and we are going to the noodly appendage's coordinates to help them going against the vonstien family.

Sandernin Commander of the Fleet- Eisenhower: tell all crew and ships to be ready to go to hyper space

The SMS Executor arrived just outside the Hellgustine solar system, floating gently through the void
"Alright, I have visual on the Humanian ships," Executor said. "Should I hail them?"
The President responded quickly. "Yes. Tell them we're here and ready to bomb the Hellgustines into oblivion."

Proceed.
Ethel mermania wrote:

Great Humania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Humania » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:49 am

Great Humania wrote:

The SMS Executor arrived just outside the Hellgustine solar system, floating gently through the void
"Alright, I have visual on the Humanian ships," Executor said. "Should I hail them?"
The President responded quickly. "Yes. Tell them we're here and ready to bomb the Hellgustines into oblivion."

Gunner: Fire at target at 150-050-589-261

Gunner #2: LOAD THE GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunner #50: I got visual.......

Gunner #15: Aiming Aiming...........

*Gunners points there guns at the hellgustine planet*

*pointing at key objectives*

We going to bomb the key objectives, then we can deploy our ground forces to finish them off.

Last edited by Great Humania on Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

News

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:59 am

Skyhookedian fleet finally arrived to the Hellgustine territory.

To: Humania
We arrived. Awaiting new notices. We can deploy our soldiers and giant robot scorpion any time. Just give a signal.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Empire of the Spaghetti Monster » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:01 pm

Great Humania wrote:
The Holy Empire of the Spaghetti Monster wrote:The SMS Executor arrived just outside the Hellgustine solar system, floating gently through the void

Gunner: Fire at target at 150-050-589-261

Gunner #2: LOAD THE GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunner #50: I got visual.......

Gunner #15: Aiming Aiming...........

*Gunners points there guns at the hellgustine planet*

*pointing at key objectives*

We going to bomb the key objectives, then we can deploy our ground forces to finish them off.

"Sir, they've transmitted a guide to the key objectives. What do you think?" the A.I. informed the President.
He mused for a moment, looking over the objectives, and then made his decision. "Tell them we've got this one. Deploy the remaining fighters and both squadrons of bombers."

In the hangar, pilots who had been in their ships since the first jump had been made received the launch order. They quickly complied, heading towards the military targets marked out on their map, quickly breaking the atmosphere, ready to deal with any Hellgustium defenses...

Proceed.
Ethel mermania wrote:

Silverakia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Silverakia » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:06 pm

Suddenly, a starship in orbit, the Rickroll, appeared in the sky. The captain, a Rick Astley clone named Rick 1-01, had a grim expression on his face as he noticed the demon invasion. He called out to the rest of his fleet. "Hey, Rick 1-02!"

Another Rick Astley clone, Rick 1-02, peered out from behind the wheel. He saluted loyally, and quickly replied. "Yes, captain!"

Captain Rick 1-01 frowned, and commanded his fleet with a handheld transceiver. "We got a demon invasion! We gotta give them up... DIVEDOWN!"

Rick 1-03, a shy clone, spoke up meekly. As you can tell, he is rather timid. He was standing next to Rick 1-01. "D-demons? Not the Divedown!" Rick 1-03 squeaked, and hid behind Rick 1-01.

Captain Rick 1-01 glared at Rick 1-03. "Just do what I say, and simply Rickroll the enemies!"

Sighing, the shy Rick 1-03 went back to work, and put on his Divedown gear. "Yes sir..."

The captain pushed a series of buttons, and pulled down a lever. "Good! Now get ready!"

Suddenly, the ship dived down, and collided with huge demonic packs! The demons were mowed down. These were the last things that the demons heard... "Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down!"
Genderfluid pansexual eccentric nerdy idiotic Asian-American citizen who is the Child of Cthulhu, secretly Merlin, in the mafia, is a werewolf, being a Pastafarian, and awesomer then you. I'm also your resident idiota!
Mistooken for the French Counter: Over 9000 33
DEFCON: [3]
Reason: War has greatly disappated.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Empire of the Spaghetti Monster » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:10 pm

Silverakia wrote:Suddenly, a starship in orbit, the Rickroll, appeared in the sky. The captain, a Rick Astley clone named Rick 1-01, had a grim expression on his face as he noticed the demon invasion. He called out to the rest of his fleet. "Hey, Rick 1-02!"

Another Rick Astley clone, Rick 1-02, peered out from behind the wheel. He saluted loyally, and quickly replied. "Yes, captain!"

Captain Rick 1-01 frowned, and commanded his fleet with a handheld transceiver. "We got a demon invasion! We gotta give them up... DIVEDOWN!"

Rick 1-03, a shy clone, spoke up meekly. As you can tell, he is rather timid. He was standing next to Rick 1-01. "D-demons? Not the Divedown!" Rick 1-03 squeaked, and hid behind Rick 1-01.

Captain Rick 1-01 glared at Rick 1-03. "Just do what I say, and simply Rickroll the enemies!"

Sighing, the shy Rick 1-03 went back to work, and put on his Divedown gear. "Yes sir..."

The captain pushed a series of buttons, and pulled down a lever. "Good! Now get ready!"

Suddenly, the ship dived down, and collided with huge demonic packs! The demons were mowed down. These were the last things that the demons heard... "Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down!"

SMS Noodly Appendage

Admiral Greaves hummed along happily as the Rickroll destroyed several of the demon legions. As the Peregrine fighters swooped and dived circles around the hellspawn, he began to feel more relaxed, thinking that this wasn't going to be so bad...
"Starship Rickroll?" he said as he hailed the ship. "You going to need any help out there?"
Last edited by The Holy Empire of the Spaghetti Monster on Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Proceed.
Ethel mermania wrote:

Great Humania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Humania » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:09 pm

*Carrierships flies out of the carrier*

*Escorted by star fighter*

Commander Siren(Lighting war veteran/hellgustini-humanian war veteran): ALRIGHT BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT WE ARE FACING A REALLY DETERMINED ENEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WE MIGHT LOSS SOME FRIENDS, COMRADES AND FAMILY MEMBERS, WE WILL STILL STAND TOGETHER AS A FAMILY>
YOU GOT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

men in the Carrier ship: SIR YES SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Commander Siren: PILOT TELL THOSE SHIPS TO FIRE AT THOSE KEY OBJECTIVE TO LAST 001 HOURS(1 minute).

Pilot: Yes sir, on the way sir.
Last edited by Great Humania on Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

News

Great Humania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Humania » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:23 pm

Skyhooked wrote:Skyhookedian fleet finally arrived to the Hellgustine territory.

We arrived. Awaiting new notices. We can deploy our soldiers and giant robot scorpion any time. Just give a signal.

Deploy now at LZ Bravo. Commander Siren is at LZ Charlie. Meet them at the RZ point 9 5 0 5 6 8 0 1

Last edited by Great Humania on Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

News

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Empire of the Spaghetti Monster » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:30 pm

Great Humania wrote:
Skyhooked wrote:Skyhookedian fleet finally arrived to the Hellgustine territory.

Deploy now at LZ Bravo. Commander Siren is at LZ Charlie. Meet them at the RZ point 9 5 0 5 6 8 0 1

Executor intercepted the message.
"Sir...thought you should know...they're sending down troops."

The President's eyes widened. "Fuck..Exie, tell them we've got this. WE'VE GOT THIS! Troops on the ground will only be endangering themselves!"

"Message sent, sir..."

Proceed.
Ethel mermania wrote:

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:36 pm

Great Humania wrote:

"Roger that! Okay folk, grab your guns and bags for loot! We gonna pay those Vonsteins back!" -Says General John, and orders to deploy Skyhookedian army at the LZ bravo.

Soon after, the army deploys at the LZ Bravo. People from all groups are participating in this operation, Kabanarian rangers, Capital Minutemen, Los Escorpiones and others are deploying, after a short briefing. They go to the RZ point 9 5 0 5 6 8 0 1, ruthlessly striking down and looting any enemy squads they encounter.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Great Humania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Humania » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:36 pm

Great Humania wrote:

Executor intercepted the message.

The President's eyes widened. "Fuck..Exie, tell them we've got this. WE'VE GOT THIS! Troops on the ground will only be endangering themselves!"

"Message sent, sir..."

Commander Siren:

Our forces are just raiding and freeing hidden concentration camps , secret labor camps and secret bases that are still active. We need 5 of your best squads

at this located position.

*sends in encrypted coordinates*

right now i am in under heavy fire and artillery explosions. you'll meet tiger legion from there.

good luck

Last edited by Great Humania on Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

News

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Empire of the Spaghetti Monster » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:41 pm

Great Humania wrote:
The Holy Empire of the Spaghetti Monster wrote:Executor intercepted the message.

"Message sent, sir..."

Commander Siren:

Our forces are just raiding and freeing hidden concentration camps and secret labor camps that are still active. We need 5 of your best squads

at this located position.

*sends in encrypted coordinates*

right now i am in under heavy fire and artillery explosions. you'll meet tiger legion from there.

good luck

"Damn them..." the Prez whispered. "Siren, we'll be there soon...Executor, gather 3 of our best squads and tell them to meet me in the hangar."
"Sir, they said they needed 5 squads...are you not mathing well today?"
The President grins and taps his lightsaber. "Yes, but it's going to be the equivalent power of 5 squads..."

Proceed.
Ethel mermania wrote:

Great Humania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Humania » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:49 pm

Meanwhile at the battle field................

*Soldiers run from one building to another, try to find openings to attack*

Commander Osiris: HEY SIREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Commander Siren: YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Commander Osiris: YOU GOT ANY MORTARS????????????

Commander Siren: ONLY 10 OF MY SQUADS HAS THE MORTARS!!!!!!! WHY!!!?!?!?!?!?!????!?!

Commander Osiris: MY * Dodges bullets from gun fire * ENTIRE MORTAR SQUAD GOT MOWED DOWN BY THAT MACHINE GUNNER

Commander Siren: HOW COME YOU DIDNT SHOOT IT WITH A ROCKET LAUNCHER!!!!!????????

Commander Osiris: DANG SNIPER BLEW THE SHOOTER AND THE AMMO CARRIER UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Commander Siren: Sh*t, OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GIVE YOU HALF OF MY MORTAR SQUADS AND 2 OF MY DEMOLITION TEAM

Commander Osiris: WILL DO!!!!!!!!!!! ILL MEET YOU UP AT THE RZ POINT!!!!!!!!!11

Commander Siren: ILL SEE YOU THERE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMANDER OSIRIS: LETS MOVE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

News

Hellgustine Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hellgustine Empire » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:53 pm

A cloud of darkness and pouring red eyes would seen as ships near the territory that feel of omnious dread and the sounds of screaming would be heard,as to this part of space would be a living galaxy known as the Grandmaster in his true form,the hatred and lessers would be everywhere."You heroes have come....here to lock away a evil of old...I ask why you dare stand against me? You have already chained my son,victor for eternity that so he couldn't be put to death and be reborn....." says the Grandmaster would a calm but with the tone of malice and dread.Demons would swarm out of the storm and tear through Coalition ships like nothing.
The Hellgustine Empire will be officially shutdown and will be replace by the Xeric Imperium has the main nation

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:57 pm

Great Humania wrote:Meanwhile at the battle field................

*Soldiers run from one building to another, try to find openings to attack*

Commander Osiris: HEY SIREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Commander Siren: YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Commander Osiris: YOU GOT ANY MORTARS????????????

Commander Siren: ONLY 10 OF MY SQUADS HAS THE MORTARS!!!!!!! WHY!!!?!?!?!?!?!????!?!

Commander Osiris: MY * Dodges bullets from gun fire * ENTIRE MORTAR SQUAD GOT MOWED DOWN BY THAT MACHINE GUNNER

Commander Siren: HOW COME YOU DIDNT SHOOT IT WITH A ROCKET LAUNCHER!!!!!????????

Commander Osiris: DANG SNIPER BLEW THE SHOOTER AND THE AMMO CARRIER UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Commander Siren: Sh*t, OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GIVE YOU HALF OF MY MORTAR SQUADS AND 2 OF MY DEMOLITION TEAM

Commander Osiris: WILL DO!!!!!!!!!!! ILL MEET YOU UP AT THE RZ POINT!!!!!!!!!11

Commander Siren: ILL SEE YOU THERE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMANDER OSIRIS: LETS MOVE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skyhookedian forces finally arrived to the battlefield. "Look's like our friends have some trouble... Help them, dammit! And show our enemies, what the real Skyhookedian soldier is! Attack!"- As general John gives his order, Kabanarian rangers took their positions and started shooting Hellgustine troops from far distance together with the artillery. After that, giant scorpion first one to run to the battle, starts moving enemies with flamethrower and miniguns on it's pincers, while melts few artillery units with it's tail. Soon after others engaged too.

Refreshing News:

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Empire of the Spaghetti Monster » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:01 pm

Hellgustine Empire wrote:A cloud of darkness and pouring red eyes would seen as ships near the territory that feel of omnious dread and the sounds of screaming would be heard,as to this part of space would be a living galaxy known as the Grandmaster in his true form,the hatred and lessers would be everywhere."You heroes have come....here to lock away a evil of old...I ask why you dare stand against me? You have already chained my son,victor for eternity that so he couldn't be put to death and be reborn....." says the Grandmaster would a calm but with the tone of malice and dread.Demons would swarm out of the storm and tear through Coalition ships like nothing.

The President paused on his way out the door of the bridge, and walked slowly towards the viewport, never taking his eyes off of the eldritch monstrosity.
"Executor," he said, oddly calm, "shields up."

He walked back out, and paused again. "And ready my spacesuit. I have a god to kill."

Proceed.
Ethel mermania wrote:

Silverakia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Silverakia » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:03 pm

Silverakia wrote:Suddenly, a starship in orbit, the Rickroll, appeared in the sky. The captain, a Rick Astley clone named Rick 1-01, had a grim expression on his face as he noticed the demon invasion. He called out to the rest of his fleet. "Hey, Rick 1-02!"

SMS Noodly Appendage

Admiral Greaves hummed along happily as the Rickroll destroyed several of the demon legions. As the Peregrine fighters swooped and dived circles around the hellspawn, he began to feel more relaxed, thinking that this wasn't going to be so bad...
"Starship Rickroll?" he said as he hailed the ship. "You going to need any help out there?"

The message manager, Rick 1-04, projected a message to the other ship. "Sure, because we're never going to give the universe up!"

Rick 1-05, meanwhile, was pushing a series of buttons while humming happily. It was a long while since he ever got any fighting action. It seemed that it was too peaceful for a moment. It was the calm of the storm. Suddenly, a torrent of demons flooded out of an enormous portal. Shocked, he started singing as he made a giant red laser envelope yet another giant serpentine demon. "I'm never gonna say goodbye! Oh yeah!"
Genderfluid pansexual eccentric nerdy idiotic Asian-American citizen who is the Child of Cthulhu, secretly Merlin, in the mafia, is a werewolf, being a Pastafarian, and awesomer then you. I'm also your resident idiota!
Mistooken for the French Counter: Over 9000 33
DEFCON: [3]
Reason: War has greatly disappated.

The Imperial Regions of Commerce
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 01, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:26 pm

"Droids, prepare the landing craft. And make sure you take that God into oblivion."

"Roger Roger."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents