NATION

PASSWORD

WorldVision Song Contest 49 | OOC & DISCUSSION

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Praciba
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Praciba » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:46 am

Kalosia wrote:Remember that Eurovision RP thing I brought up in the previous WV OOC thread? I was thinking perhaps we could do a less recent contest (2011, perhaps) and each user can hold 2 nations - 1 in each semifinal. Should I maybe set up a separate thread for it right now?

Praciba wrote:#1 - Khézar & Nutrino

Hasn't the guy on the right (presumably Nutrino) been at WV before? His face seems familiar to me, you may have used him before elsewhere idk

They were both used for the Augen ot Praciba of WV42, I didn't participate in that one however.
Want to help build a world? Like to roleplay? Come to Werenth and claim your slice of paradise!
Pracib Questionnaire for the Establishment of Worldwide Pracib Numbers - Filling it in is highly appreciated!
The Tästa Þóstellär Group - He Who Touches shall receive you now
Praciba Votes - Lokkeþar | Your opinion matters!
I don't bite and even if I did, you wouldn't feel it anyway. Feel free to send me a telegram, even if you just want to talk.

Polkopia
Minister

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Polkopia » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:33 am

In. Details on National Final to follow.
Anthem (Instrumental) Factbook Embassy
Check out the Polkopian Premier League

1st place: 8 Times (WV25, WV30, WV35 WV39, WV44, WV48, WV50, WV75)
2nd place: 2 Times (WV26, WV34)
3rd place (8 Times: WV27, WV31, WV32, WV37, WV54, WV59, WV70, WV72)

Estogium
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Estogium » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:34 am

Britonisea wrote:Runner up Estogium (preconfirming) and...um....2x winner Britonisea (haha) will be entering the race to see who will win the final edition of this "decade."

Yes. It's true.

Ethane
Minister

Founded: Sep 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ethane » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:42 am

Ethane is tenatively in, with the hope that internet will be available when on the holiday during voting :p
Esportivan and Proud.
<drawk> If the entirety of the nation of Ethane was covered in a single cubic foot of Ethane on its surface, lighting it all on fire would cause a 5.44 megaton blast.
Best WorldVision Finish: 2nd. Best World Cup Finish: Quarter-Finals. Best KPB Rank: 8th. Best WBC Finish: 1st.

Lupolska
Envoy

Founded: May 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Lupolska » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:43 am

LUEPOLA REAL WINNER RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

signup coming momentarily
praise kek

Grigundy
Attaché

Founded: May 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Grigundy » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:43 am

I hope for Grigundy to enter the contest this time!
Nation Name: Grigundy
Official Broadcaster: GGRS-TV
Song Title: (To be announced later)
Artist(s) Name(s): (To be announced later)
Pros: Peace, love, faith, intersectionality and vegetables. :)
Cons: Militarism, capitalism... Well, kyriarchy, basically.
"All things must come to the soul from its roots, from where it is planted." - St. Teresa of Avila
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." - Albert Schweitzer
"There is a sunrise and a sunset every day and you can choose to be there for it. You can put yourself in the way of beauty." - Cheryl Strayed
GrigundyFactbooks (WIP)
There is still more love than hate in this world.

Ethane
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ethane » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:49 am

Campaign to bring back 10 rules!

8: Only the current host of a Contest or the WorldVision Committee can reveal results during the voting process.
9: Conspiring with fellow users to rig any of the votes is illegal and will result in sanctions.
Last edited by Ethane on Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Esportivan and Proud.
<drawk> If the entirety of the nation of Ethane was covered in a single cubic foot of Ethane on its surface, lighting it all on fire would cause a 5.44 megaton blast.
Best WorldVision Finish: 2nd. Best World Cup Finish: Quarter-Finals. Best KPB Rank: 8th. Best WBC Finish: 1st.

Polkopia
Minister

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Polkopia » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:17 am

With the end of the 49th Worldvision Song Contest, and Polkopia taking the victory for its 6th time in the nation's history in the contest, the PNB has decided to opt for a National Final yet again to determine Polkopia's entry along with the same format as before with the results being decided between a 50/50 split between international and national juries and domestic televote.
In order to vote, please send a Telegram to Polkopia with the songs rated in Worldvision format (12 points to your favorite, 10 point to your second favorite, and 8-1 points for the rest.)

1: Maja Zolnerowich- "Incredible"
Language: English
Tune: Lisa Ajax - Unbelievable

2: Vasya Pleško - "Inside Out
Tune: Ryan Dolan - Uptown Downtown

3: Cilka Krupin - "Understatment"
Tune: Celeste Buckingham - Unpredictable

4: Sofi Tarentova - Извини (Izvini)
Language: Russian
Translation: Sorry
Tune: Злата Огневич - КРУЖЕВА

5: Dijana Orlova - "Going Under"
Tune: Loreen - Under Ytan

6: Ivana Gašpar - "Waiting For You"
Tune: Sandy C - Weak for your love

7: Oksana Babič - "Hello"
Lanugage: English
Tune: Ruth Lorenzo - Echo

8: Simona Mihajlović - Vekna*
Lanugage: Croatian
Translation: *No direct translation, but a Vekna is a traditional Polkopian dance.
Tune: María Isabel - La vida sólo es una

9: Morana Gaborno - "Tonight"
Tune: Barei - Time To Fight

10: Anica Vladimirescu - "Can't Stop"
Tune: Molly Sandén - Like No One's Watching
Anthem (Instrumental) Factbook Embassy
Check out the Polkopian Premier League

1st place: 8 Times (WV25, WV30, WV35 WV39, WV44, WV48, WV50, WV75)
2nd place: 2 Times (WV26, WV34)
3rd place (8 Times: WV27, WV31, WV32, WV37, WV54, WV59, WV70, WV72)

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Britonisea » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:27 am

Ethane wrote:Campaign to bring back 10 rules!

8: Only the current host of a Contest or the WorldVision Committee can reveal results during the voting process.
9: Conspiring with fellow users to rig any of the votes is illegal and will result in sanctions.

What? This makes no sense.
Rexubliqué Univexserellué de Brityunik #BRI
Follow Britonish Television on Twitter: TVBBritonisea
WorldVision Top 9 | WorldVision Factbook
1st - 162 points - WV112 (314 J+T)
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 138 points - WV99 (258 J+T)
1st - 134 points - WV87 (242 J+T)
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

World Hit Festival Top 9 | World Hit Festival Factbook
1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Normandy and Picardy
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Normandy and Picardy » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:34 am

Qua Vola Gantar Pôr Neûmen - Who Will Sing For Normandy?

Welcome to Qua Vola Ganta Pôr Neûmen, the Normand National Final, which has been brought back so that you, the viewer at home, will have the chance to choose who will represent Normandy and Picardy at WorldVision 49, wherever that may be held. A wide variety of songs will be presented to you at home, as well as to a panel of international juries, and a Normand jury. The juries will be worth 50% of the vote, and the telephones will also be 50%. In the case of a tiebreak, whoever got the most points from the televote will be crowned the winner. The viewers at home will ring the number of their favourite act, and once all the televotes are in, the points will be assigned. Then, the combined votes of the juries, who will rank the votes, with 6 points for their favourite down to 1 for their least favourite, will be added, and we will know our winner. So, who wants you to vote for them? Say hello to your 6 acts!

1. Darelle - Silence
Tune: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fqwVBuunxY&list=PLMb9BH30RrfLGZmPRRWn84OVlDbkQcODA&index=1
Darelle is an up and coming artist from Caen, part of the growing youth scene that has been represented at WorldVision in recent years, including Normandy and Picardy's win in WV46. Seen as the sure favourite to win, Darelle herself has been playing down her chances, but it is expected the home vote at least will be very supportive, although it is expected the juries will carry her through. The song was written by Darelle and produced by her and Martin Lardon, and is a reflection on life, looking at the things we may miss and how easy it is to go wrong.

2. Maria Arlven - Let Me Go
Tune: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13o1i-cgTOA&index=2&list=PLMb9BH30RrfLGZmPRRWn84OVlDbkQcODA
If you want a song that truly represents the youth of Normandy and Picardy, however, this potential summer hit from Maria Arlven will be your choice. With a large team behind the song comprising of some of the biggest names in Normand music, the song is already Number 1 on the Normand charts, and has been for 2 weeks. An ode to carefree living and being young, the lyrics may not be the best but the song sure gets you grooving and dancing, no?

3. Marco Alto - You Made The Choice
Tune: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHwVBirqD2s&index=3&list=PLMb9BH30RrfLGZmPRRWn84OVlDbkQcODA
Now, this is where things get interesting. Marco Alto is a HUGE star in Normandy and Picardy and has been since the 1990s (Normand Calendar, which is about 15 years ahead of real time). With a string of number one hits, Alto has turned his attention to the WorldVision stage with this self penned song. Some believe it a warning to Picardy, with the Picard Independence Referendum - #PindyRef - coming soon. Some have claimed that what seems to be a man showing he has moved on from his partner is seen as a warning to the Picards to vote Remain, suggesting life for the Picard Federation would be difficult. No matter the motivations of the song, expect to see this do well in the Normand televote.

4. Glore Manden - Ets Menídem (I Remain)
Tune: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpbyZ-uyY8I&list=PLMb9BH30RrfLGZmPRRWn84OVlDbkQcODA&index=4
The only non-English offering at this year's "Qua Vola Ganta Pôr Neûmen", "Ets Menídem" is sung in the Almerid language, spoken in the former colony and now OTN (Normand Overseas Territory) Almerdja, where Glore's parents came from; they arrived in Caen 22 years ago when Glore was born, and raised her in Caen as well. However, she never fell out of touch with her heritage, and she felt that she should sing in Almerid, to showcase the language and Almerdja to the world. The song itself is your typical sort of break-up ballad, and Glore trying to console herself after a rough relationship. Although the song itself may not have the most imginative "story", it is nonetheless a beautiful ballad.

Mirror Link: https://youtu.be/6a0O0lKmY0c

5. Les Aventuras - Black and Blue
Tune: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7vYo6l06lo&list=PLMb9BH30RrfLGZmPRRWn84OVlDbkQcODA&index=5
Harking back to the older styles of Normand music which have become commonplace in the indie crowd, Les Aventuras' music has been a staple of the charts for many years, and "Black and Blue" is no different. A story of intrigue and mystery, the song's unconventional style could either prove to help it or to sink it with the International Juries. Les Aventuras themselves consists of Marie Isalle, Bobi Maras and Marco Toll, and have been together for the last 5 years, after the group met whilst all of them were living in Cherbourg, all having graduated from the Cherbourg College of Music, the most prestigious in Normandy and Picardy. Will that help them..?

6. The Subtle Swords - Take It Out
Tune: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Cn4huIqY8o&list=PLMb9BH30RrfLGZmPRRWn84OVlDbkQcODA&index=6
Perhaps the most surprising entry of all, and over 10 editions since they competed at WV36 in Todlichebujoku, The Subtle Swords have entered the national final with the single from their new album, "Strangers and Enemies are Wonderful People When You Get To Know Them" (A long name, I know, often shortened to "Strangers and Enemies"). Although still imbued with their typical angsty style, the song, and indeed the album, has a much different feel than the first few albums, and has been seen as more mature. But, being such a departure from their first entry and Normand superstition, will they be able to do well?
Last edited by Normandy and Picardy on Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Northern French Names but with a general Western Med vibe, welcome to N&P

Ethane
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ethane » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:45 am

Britonisea wrote:
Ethane wrote:Campaign to bring back 10 rules!

What? This makes no sense.

Don't worry, it was mainly a joke :p
Esportivan and Proud.

Lupolska
Envoy

Founded: May 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Lupolska » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:43 am

НАШЯ ЗВАЗДА ЗО ЗЕМЕЛВІДЕНІЇ

Всіно Привітанніе, і здравствія к 'Нашя Звазда зо Земелвіденії', гте ми вибіраїмь песенік, што пудіт годать Земелвіденію і песнать з Люполе. Ми вибіраїмь уџо шест песені, ню тепря ито вашь ход, што вибірать люпомьній песен. Итіе шест песені ито.

Ирина Дубровьская - Ни Врай
Irina Dubrovskaya - Ni Vray (Don't Lie)
Мелодія: 'Адю' - Зоі Страўб

Марек Волкованій - [НИ РИШНО]
Marek Volkovaniy - [TBD]
Мелодія: 'Иду к тебе' - Олег Берд

Александра - [НИ РИШНО]
Alexandra - [TBD]
Мелодія: 'Бьёт Бит' - ІОЎА

Марза Оскоріная - [НИ РИШНО]
Marza Oskorinaya - [TBD]
Мелодія: 'ОЭ' - Эльвіра Т

Звукобротникі - [НИ РИШНО]
Zvukobrotniki - [TBD]
Мелодія: 'Меня Забыли' - КОРИЦА

Анна Каштановая - [НИ РИШНО]
Anna Kashtanovaya - [TBD]
Мелодія: 'Я обещаю' - Полина Гагарина

Моџіти балотать за твіей люпомьній песен СТЯЗ.

only worldvision participants and/or members of my region may vote for the song. voting closes july 2
Last edited by Lupolska on Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
praise kek

Oqmet
Lobbyist

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Oqmet » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:45 am

ÖQMETČE LÜLADA VA WORLDSONG
Öqmet's Choice for WorldSong
A National Final presented by Öqmeti Pütlïčnë Lušban

Öqmetče Lülada va WorldSong (known colloquially as Lüladan) will serve as the Öqmeti national final for the 49th WorldVision Song Contest. The decision to hold a national final was made after the last-minute withdrawal of the artist slated to perform Öqmet's debut in WorldVision 48, effectively causing the country not to appear.

After multiple rounds of online voting, ÖPL have reduced 328 submissions to 3 finalists who will compete in a televised Grand Final. The winner will be determined by a 50/50 split of scores from televoting and from a jury of Öqmeti music experts, stars, critics, and producers.

The three entries are:

SONG: Drečvït Tö
PERFORMED BY: Ani Gürük
TRANSLATION: Thankful for You
TUNE: Tanja - Amazing
SAMPLE:
Ej, ïš drečvït tö (Oh, I'm thankful for you)
Ej, ča drečvït tö (Oh, so thankful for you)
Tö nit li'esïke nit rïjeka sa (I can't imagine not having you)
Tö sič va segi sa čënuka ča (You have shown me how strong I am)
Ta, ïš drečvït tö (Yes, I'm thankful for you)

SONG: Donïkta Tël Fër Sa
PERFORMED BY: Sevina Čodnajë
TRANSLATION: Dance With Me Tonight
TUNE: Nina - Čaroban
SAMPLE:
I klubada vam iz žido mejë da sixties (In the club it feels just like the 60s)
Vra ža kunë swinging, sa duq fërek singing (When we go swing-dancing, I want to sing)
I jeni iz asüdë sïklë (The air feels like magic)
Donïkta tël fër sa (Dance with me tonight)

SONG: Kruči
PERFORMED BY: Ronë Qovoda
TRANSLATION: Ghosts
TUNE: Mei Finegold- Same Heart
SAMPLE:
Ta, rüčada nasjo, tünda iz tasa (Yes, the house still stands, the door is the same)
Juv ïna ridë kruči (But there are ghosts now)
Ta, libëqet fïmži, navil foto te (Yes, I could paint the walls, replace your picture)

To vote, send a TG to Oqmet giving three points to your favorite, two to your second, and one to your third!

DEADLINE: July 5, 12pm US Eastern Time / 5pm (16:00) BST
Last edited by Oqmet on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
WV50: 27/32
WV87: 21/38
WV88: 25/32

Darkmania
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 18, 2015

Postby Darkmania » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:58 am

Nation Name: Darkmania
Official Broadcaster: DaTV
Song Title: Send Me Some Help
Artist(s) Name(s): Carmilla Fulck ft. Chris Fulck

Tune:Alan Walker- Sing Me To Sleep
26/M/NORWAY #DMN
Favourite Wikipedia-Page

DATV NEWS - [NEWS] • [SPORT]

Ekoz
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 24, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Ekoz » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:54 pm

The STE announced today that the eighth finalist for the huge selection format MelodieFestivålen has been changed at the last minute, to due issues of copyright and plagiarism. Bosses had no choice but to remove the song from the competition, and thus has been replaced with a new entry, see Melodie #8.

The STE released the Official Playlist of the eight finalists, in the order in which they will perform, in the Kårnisarena in two weeks time. They also premiered on STE Radio One's breakfast show, 'Morgonsmusik' hosted by Alfaans, a previous WorldVision commentator.

For more information on MelodieFestivålen, or any WorldVision related topic, visit ste.ez/melodiefestivålen.

MelodieFestivålen | The Finalists

Melodie #1
to the tune of Glassface - Holland (Inukshuk Remix)

Melodie #2
Cher - Believe (Rookies Remix)

Melodie #3
Mike Perry - The Ocean feat. Shy Martin

Melodie #4
to the tune of Jai Waetford - Heart Miles

Melodie #5
to the tune of Miriam Bryant - Black Car

Melodie #6
to the tune of Hasse Andersson - Guld Och Grona Skogar

Melodie #7
to the tune of Zwette feat Molly - Rush

Melodie #8
to the tune of Rihanna - Sledgehammer

To vote, telegram Ekoz with your points from 2,4,6,8, 10 and 12, the lowest being your least favourite and the highest being your most favourite. All nations that have previously voted will be contacted to revise their votes whenever possible.
Last edited by Ekoz on Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Koniksgrand Eköses
The Great Kingdom of Ekoz
Ekoz in the WorldVision Song Contest

Kwadai
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kwadai » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:33 pm

I'm back for another (hopefully successful!) edition!

Artist: Haya al Kuwari
Song Title: TBD
Melody: Loreen - Sidewalk
Last edited by Kwadai on Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
방탄소년단 | 엑소 | 블랙핑크
Gay male. Ireland. Language enthusiast.

Todlichebujoku
Senator

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Todlichebujoku » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:11 pm

Polkopia wrote:
Tune: Molly Sandén - Like No One's Watching[/align]

oh shit

Considering how Brit's both won and almost won with Molly Sandén, this is terrifying coming from Polkopia.

also Ekoz, check your tgs if you haven't already or are casually lurking. There's something I really need to discuss with you.
早晨!ToBu for short.
[violet] wrote:You are my go-to nation for long names.
Oct 16 2018- Indo States wrote:YOU'RE FALSE TOBU
Apr 21 2020- Llalta wrote:omg tobu you’ve literally given me asthma with ur art

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2012

Postby Britonisea » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:38 pm

Todlichebujoku wrote:
Polkopia wrote:
Tune: Molly Sandén - Like No One's Watching[/align]

oh shit

Considering how Brit's both won and almost won with Molly Sandén, this is terrifying coming from Polkopia.

also Ekoz, check your tgs if you haven't already or are casually lurking. There's something I really need to discuss with you.

would've won if it wasn't for that polkopia. Isn't polkopia tired of winning yet? Anyway, have faith in yourself! Who knows? Polkopia's chances could just be a mirage ?

(Sorry, I just needed to find a way to say that)
Last edited by Britonisea on Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rexubliqué Univexserellué de Brityunik #BRI
Follow Britonish Television on Twitter: TVBBritonisea
WorldVision Top 9 | WorldVision Factbook
1st - 162 points - WV112 (314 J+T)
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 138 points - WV99 (258 J+T)
1st - 134 points - WV87 (242 J+T)
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

World Hit Festival Top 9 | World Hit Festival Factbook
1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Estogium
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Estogium » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:44 pm

I just realised. Polkopia Song #9 was the song I was going to use for Estogium. Absolutely great. It's fine, I'll pick another song.

United Bosna i Hercegovina
Spokesperson

Founded: May 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby United Bosna i Hercegovina » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:48 pm

Nation Name: United Bosna i Hercegovina
Official Broadcaster: BHRT, HRT, MRT, RTCG, RTS, RTVSLO, RTK, RTV
Song Title: UBILA SI ME
Artist(s) Name(s): CVIJA

Tune: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkJCglIqjWs
The Republic of United Bosna i Hercegovina

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."

Pro: NATO, USA, Taiwan, SDA, Reagan, Rumsfeld, Jack Kemp, Izetbegović, Komšić, Capitalism
Anti: Russia, PRC, Syria, DPRK, Putin, Xi Jinping, CCP, Dodik, Groypers, Socialists/Communists
Economic: 3.5 Social: 4.77

Praciba
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Praciba » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:59 am

Augen ot Praciba! - Eyes on Praciba!
Sneak Preview - Contestants

#2 - Þorvald Halldorsson & Þor Þorvaldsson
ImageImage

þorvald Halldorsson is a singer with a multi-decennial career, which includes two whole hits, and a manager of a popular 70's/80's musical theme bar in Civitanam's Little Reykjavik. Often called a one-hit wonder, he likes to point out that he has had two hits. And he is right! His second hit, Bentrus Boogie, stood a whole week in the Civitanam Top 100 in 1996, reaching a whopping 98th place. His first one, loosely translated Warm White Snow, was a year long hit, generally going up and down between number 88 and number 2 in the Royal Music Top 100 with a three-week long peak as the number one hit. While fans speculate that the song has a deeper meaning, Þorvald is rather afraid to reveal that it was a so-bad-its-good love song to his future wife Helga, who loved snow but hated the cold. It did work however and he and Helga, a locally famous canine fashion designer, are now the proud parents of two children, þor þorvaldsson, who will join him on stage, and Hilgarður þorvalddóttir, gifted student.

þor þorvaldsson is a Little Reykjavik adult entertainer, the star of the adult movie 'Submarine Sexxxy' trilogy, fashion model and a rising star in the niche Civitanam Disco-Rap circuit. Having produced his first single, 'BlackOut' in 2014, it reached 76th place in the Civitanam Top 100 for a week before the political party List Brikð threatened to boycott all radio stations airing it, stating that it's anti-foreign message was insulting to them. While it did not go further in the lists, it's videoclip, which famously contains the singer doing advanced pole-dancing moves while dressing in nothing but a loincloth made from smoked eels, went to become the most watched video on augnavideo.pr, Praciba's most used video website. As Pracib Royal TV sought out contestants that would truly speak and act out Pracib culture, Þor gave him and his father up as the perfect duo, stating that if a washed up, endlessly hopeful, one-hit wonder and a porn star turned ironically-famous singer were not the epitome of Pracib culture, what was? Pracib Royal TV agreed and gave them a chance in Augen ot Praciba.

For any media-related inquiries such as interviews, bookings or other communications such as well-wishes, fan mail and so forth, feel free to contact Pracib Royal TV. International hopefuls hoping to become a Foreign Wildcard in Augen ot Praciba may also send their letters to Pracib Royal TV.

Augen ot Praciba - Sneak Preview #1 Khézar & Nutrino + OMG! It's a contest!
Want to help build a world? Like to roleplay? Come to Werenth and claim your slice of paradise!
Pracib Questionnaire for the Establishment of Worldwide Pracib Numbers - Filling it in is highly appreciated!
The Tästa Þóstellär Group - He Who Touches shall receive you now
Praciba Votes - Lokkeþar | Your opinion matters!
I don't bite and even if I did, you wouldn't feel it anyway. Feel free to send me a telegram, even if you just want to talk.

Electrum
Issues Editor

Founded: Jan 20, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Electrum » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:03 am

Rumours...

The ENN Network might be putting up a bid very soon....
NationStates Tennis Tour President - NSTT rankings and season nine schedule

Issues Editor - List of issue ideas - Got Issues discord

Todlichebujoku
Senator

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Todlichebujoku » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:24 am

More rumors...

Word from the depths of the matrix is that TÖBUK may be preparing a bid to host soon, perhaps WV52 or so, possibly to commemorate the 20th anniversary of Tödlichebujoku's first WorldVision win. However, the source and the details are sketchy, and TÖBUK has declined to comment on the subject.

On the other hand, the head of the broadcaster has recently been seen in various sites around Äußerstenkeiken, the focus of the nation's first host bid in WV32, so perhaps these rumors do have some substance.
Last edited by Todlichebujoku on Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
早晨!ToBu for short.
[violet] wrote:You are my go-to nation for long names.
Oct 16 2018- Indo States wrote:YOU'RE FALSE TOBU
Apr 21 2020- Llalta wrote:omg tobu you’ve literally given me asthma with ur art

Kalosia
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kalosia » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:01 am

Even more rumours...

Radiu-Televiziune Kalosia has reportedly contacted the Office of the Mayor of Kasin to request to book the Kasin Stadium from mid-August to mid-September, as well as to inquire on the availability of hotels in that time period, particularly around Kasin Square.

Reminding you guys once again for the following:
Kalosia wrote:The phrase "Welcome" in your national language (formal plural, if necessary)
If you've hosted WorldVision since WV43, I need to know not only the theme and the city you hosted with, but also what RL place your city (and/or venue) is based on, along with any additional info if necessary
(e.g. Kasin, Kalosia is based on Marseilles FRA, except unlike the latter, it is landlocked. Another example: Monterra, Kalosia is based on Toronto CND, but the venue that hosted WV43 is based on the Khan Shatyr building in Astana KAZ). Maybe also let me know your city's name in your national language, just in case. Also this should be a no-brainer, but just in case, let me know also which edition you hosted.

Also by "national language", I actually mean the language most spoken in your nation; one that you'd expect your WV acts to speak.
Last edited by Kalosia on Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mediterranea > Mediterra > Kalosia
/kə'loʊʒɑː/ (english) /kɑː'lɒsiːɑː/ (kalosian)
Factbook | Official Website

WorldVision Song Contest results
World Hit Festival results (incomplete)

Mister X
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 25, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Mister X » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:57 am

In.

And not in the anti-Brexit sense.
MISTER X
WV29: 19th, debut