NATION

PASSWORD

"The 2050 Initiative" (Media Response/Diplomacy/MT/PMT)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Guadalupador
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

"The 2050 Initiative" (Media Response/Diplomacy/MT/PMT)

Postby Guadalupador » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:42 pm

Last updated: 31/6/2026 at 16:30 [NSDT]

Grand Premier Marcos Announces "2050 Initiative."

-Divouga, Guadalupador- In his daily noontime press briefing, Grand Premier Saito Marcos announced a project known as the 2050 Initiative, dedicated to "reshaping Guadalupadorian foreign, and domestic policy to ease recovery, and build lasting international friendships." Grand Premier Marcos said: "With this positive mindset, Guadalupador will recover, and thrive within the long term goal of 24 years. Guadalupador will be better prepared for the future with new alliances, trading partners, and allies." The announcement of the 2050 Initiative stunned many in the press room, as Grand Premier Marcos announced that Guadalupador would open up relations with Inyursta, with later hopes of sealing bilateral trade deals with one another.
The Second Pillar was reaffirming Guadalupador's long-term friendly relations with Kirishima, as Grand Premier Marcos annouced his first state visit to Kirishima to be held in August. "Kirishima is our solid ally, and with my visit, I have high hopes that Kirishima, and Guadalupador will undoubtedly grow closer." On another note, during the press briefing, Grand Premier Marcos also expressed interest in opening up trade agreements with the Nihonese, as he surmised that it would be mutually beneficial.
Marcos also announced that Guadalupador would accept Aravean military assistance in securing the southern border with New Yama, solidifying suspicions from our journalists earlier this week that the government was in talks with Aravea.

From foreign policy, Marcos switched to domestic policy, as he announced that "Guadalupador is open for business: The Marcos administration will be encouraging foreign investment opportunities." Marcos has pledged to lower the flat tax rate from 8% established under Yanama, down to 7% with new tax code reformations which will be introduced to the National Assembly next Monday. Guadalupador would also undergo a period of re-militarization based on defense against an invasion by New Yama, or other foreign entities. He also pledged that this isn't where the 2050 Initiative announcements would stop: "More are on the way, throughout the next few years, we're going to change Guadalupadorian policy, and create a brighter future for our motherland."
More news on the 2050 Initiative to come, stay tuned.
Guadalupadorian Embassy Program
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: Call me Dorian, Dor or Guad.

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:52 am

#Bump

Flardania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:48 am

Dorian Grand Premier Announces "2050 Initiative."
Français|日本語|한국어|English
Newsroom Today | Kirishinan Broadcasting Corporation

Bonjour et Kon'nichiwa, welcome back to Newsroom Today on the KBC Network from our world studio in Heiwa, I'm Jwa Ji Woo. Yesterday at noon Dorian time and this morning at 06:00 Heiwa time, Grand Premier Saito Marcos announced his shake up to foreign policy that GNT media was building up to. At Avijanos University Marcos unveiled a project known as the 2050 Initiative. The goal of the initiative is a reshaped Guadalupadorian foreign, and domestic policy to achieve recovery and success in the span of 24 years. Perhaps the most shocking is the consideration of opening relations with Inyursta, a task that was impossible to Kirishima until recently.

"Now we go over to our KBC Dorian analyst fmr. Grand Premier Natalya Saiko...Natalya what do you make of you successors bold new imitative?"

"It's certainly interesting. I suspect that Grand Premier Marcos is going to do a lot of good in Guadalupador, and around the world. As he said, it's only the beginning. It's a humble beginning, but by 2050, I've got high hopes that my home country will be right back on its feet. On making an effort to appeal to other SACTO nations, specifically Inyursta is peculiar, however. I think that he wants to restart Guadalupador on a clean slate, which is admirable, and I hope will his efforts at trust building won't be overlooked."

"Thank You, I did find the direct appeal to Inyursta odd as well but do you think it's an attempt for SACTO nations to prefer the Federal Union to New Yama?"

"Perhaps, but I'm not too sure that's the only reason. New Yama is losing support by the day, only Gran Cuscatlan and Riysa still support Quardya."

"A scenario that I'm sure continues to further complicate international diplomacy. As usually thank you Natalya for taking the time to add a Dorian perspective to our broadcast. Have a good morning."

"Thank you for having me on."

Now some believe that the Federal Union is trying to reach out show many nations what they have to offer. With the recently signed Tokugawa Treaty, Kirishima would be a middle man should the Federal Union actually manage to secure a trade deal with Nihon. Making what seemed more unlikely in the past now possible. In his talks Saito Marcos also mentioned that Guadalupador would accept Aravean military assistance in securing the southern border with New Yama a move that caught the Ministry of Defense of guard. Saying "If the Araveans want to be part of the effort to secure Guadalupador than so be it. It does not affect our defensive operations in the nation nor our commitment to the north. Despite being unaware of these supposed talks I would assume our Aravean allies will coordinate with us."

The final piece of Marcos' foreign policy in his initiative was found in his second Pillar which was reaffirming Guadalupador's long-term friendly relations with Kirishima, and announcing his first state visit to Kirishima to be held in August. Marcos stated "Kirishima is our solid ally, and with my visit, I have high hopes that Kirishima, and Guadalupador will undoubtedly grow closer." This will be the first official Dorian state visit to Kirishima as our Dorian analyst fmr. Grand Premier Natalya Saiko was in exile during her visit. With nations close to each other such as this one can only imagine the range of things that will be discussed from Dorian refugees to trade.

Now for our next story...

Want more News?
  • Senator Megumi Ayanami: "Ardoki is a waste of national focus" *NEW* 17,600,182 views
  • Kasuga "Nuclear & Hydro-electric energy is of strategic importance" *NEW* 12,398,996 views
  • A quick preview of this years Konami Premier League teams *NEW* 9,653,082 views
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:07 am

#Bump2

Return to NationStates