NATION

PASSWORD

Galactic Brawl - To The Death!

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Imperial Nalydya
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Nalydya » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:22 am

Welcome to Galactic Brawl, the place where it is finally decided just who are the most dangerous warriors in the multiverse! This thread is geared mainly towards future tech (FT), however all tech levels are welcome to participate. Matches will be run once there are enough participatants to take part in them, and in all likelihood will be first come, first serve. I will be running these with the aid of Tonina and Givious. We will be presiding over the tests, which will involve a single squad of warriors against obstacles and aiming to complete specific tasks. Their overall effectiveness in completing these tasks will contribute greatly to their overall score at the end.

Warrior Information:

Name:

Allegiance:

Physical Attributes:

Appearance:

Equipment & Gear:

History:

Formation Information:

Squad Size (how many warriors make up a squad):

Squad Weaponry (squad-level weaponry such as carbines, assault rifles, etc):

Vehicular Support (squad-level vehicular support such as an IFV):

Platoon-level Support (platoon level support such as mortars, snipers, etc):

Tactics (how warriors fight as a unit):

Categories:

All categories are out of the number listed. Assign a number for each category to your warrior and PM the information to either myself or Tonina. Do not post the number rankings in this thread.

[10] Training
-- The duration and effectiveness of training.

[10] Effectiveness
-- How well warriors complete their objectives.

[15] Competence
-- How warriors operate when fatigue, stress, and other factors impact their performance.

[15] Technology
-- How advanced the technology being used is.

[25] Logistics
-- The level of supply and support warriors can expect during their campaigns (higher scores may require RP links to back up).

[25] Experience
-- Amount of battle experience warriors have (higher scores may require RP links to back up).

Matches:
Future Tech & Proud
Imperial Nalydian Military Assessment | Factbook
Observer of the LEAGUE OF MECHANOCRACIES!

RIP: Polar Confederation; Laptev; CAS; FBN

[23:27] <CommunistAndroids> For a second I thought you were a woman and I was confused.
Olimpiada, On the Efficacy of Anti-matter Reactive Armour: "It's so reactive, it reacts your entire regiment into atoms."

Return to NationStates