NATION

PASSWORD

Mutual Defense Policy(MDP) (REFORMED)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Cirilla
Minister

Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Mutual Defense Policy(MDP) (REFORMED)

Postby Cirilla » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:13 pm

Mutual Defense Policy

Mutual Defense Policy

• Upon the main core goals of this pact;
    1. To deter any hostile party from attacking the listed signatory nations within this treaty,
      1. Hostile- Unfriendly, antagonizing, provocative, opposing.
      2. Signatory Nations- Nations that agree and signed to the terms written in this treaty/pact.
      3. Attacking- Physical action that goes against or hinders their intended or unintentional target.
    2. Provide financial AND military assistance for all signatory nations when they are in calamity,
      1. Calamity- In a state of emergence where the specific state or individual cannot sustain self-stability and requires dependable outside help.
      2. Financial- Relating to money, economic, business, debt, banking, investment, fiscal, and all other similarities.
      3. Military- Relating to armed forces by all expendables.
    3. Uniting all classes of nations, ignoring the differentiation of ideologies and philosophies to prevent large-scale wars that increase the chances of human extinction and disunity.
      1. Classes- Structure of governance and power source.
      2. Large- Involving more than one party of significance.
      3. Disunity- Where states/nations compete or are isolated by each other.
  • Ensuring the collective defense of all signatory nations, when a signatory is provoked or declared war upon when they themselves are innocent from provocation and showing physical hostilities all other signatories shall provide financial and military assistance, declare war on the aggressor and temporarily cease all relations towards them;
    1. To increase the readiness of defense in all signatory nations, each will provide at least one international base located in their territory that will be used by the MDP members specifically,
      1. The base will be used in operations to help the signatories in any conflict.
      2. Active personnel deployed in these bases will constantly be on alert or conduct exercises when off duty.
      3. It shall not be home to just one foriegn signatory operating, only to be co-operated.
    2. Have an constant military presence in each signatory to quickly resolve conflicts if they were to arise,
      1. A nation is not required to have presence in every signatory.
      2. It is however required that every signatory should have foriegn signatory presence in their territory.
      3. If a nation does not have the capabilities to extend defensive presence in others then they shall be exempt.
  • Maintaining the stability, unity, and security of the signatories it shall be notified that;
    1. Political turmoil or tensions shall not affect the relationships in this pact,
      1. Political tensions such as condemnation, insulting, accusation, and other things alike.
      2. If a state fails to follow this they will be given 2 warnings then an ejection.
    2. Ignore the ideology differences each signatory has with each other,
      1. Diplomatic meetings specifically about the MDP shall not discuss controversial topics about any nation that is a signatory.
    3. Not intervene in other signatory's internal affairs.
      1. Affairs only concerning the nation itself not others are counted as internal affairs, such as political debates, elections, and etc.

This "defense pact" sole purpose is to deter nations declaring war against you or to stop stop large wars from emerging. Once you be in this alliance does not mean you can go around into RPs all the time and provoke people into declaring war on you, so no spamming the thread with "Help meh, I'm being attacked!" A few times a month is okay, like 2 or 3 three requests every month in-a-half. I am the architect of this treaty, meaning my word is the "Ten Commandments". The architect has the power to ban and/or kick people out of this treaty without question, also deny and accept apps. If you are new to RP then we will help you learn how to RP if that worries you. Many of us don't want to be notified to join a "low-quality" RP most of the time. Also if you wish to leave please notify me via TG or make a post here. Leaving this defense pact and wishing to join back because the MDP restricted you from doing something is condemned. If you have any other questions you can again TG me. Though this defense pact is meant for MT and Soft-PMT other techs can apply though will be limited in aid or requesting aid due to the majority will be RPing as a MT or soft-PMT.

Rules:
OP's word is law.
Do not spam the thread with multiple aid requests in a short period of time.
No spamming with nonsense that doesn't have to do anything with RP, like talking about the game last week.
All aid requests must be IC and have a link to the thread.
Flaming or flamebaiting will not be tolerated.
Non-Signatory Nation's are not allowed to post here unless to post an application or have questions regarding MDP and similar things.

*OP reserves the right to add anymore rules if necessary

Please use the application correctly.
Code: Select all
[spoiler=Application Form]
[b]Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Head of State:[/b]
[b]Governance Structure:[/b]
[b]Reason for Joining:[/b]
[b]RP Population:[/b]
[b]Total Amount of Military Personnel:[/b]
Active-
Reserve-
[b]RP Examples:[/b]
[b]Do you swear to not abuse the power of being in this pact?[/b]
[b]If so repeat this phrase-[/b] [i]The NATION NAME solemnly swears to abide by the rules and OP, in which we would never abuse the power of this pact. Hereby is prepared for the consequences if doing so[/i]. :
[/spoiler]

Nation Name: The Enlightened Kaiserinreich of Cirilla
Head of State: Empress Cyri
Governance Structure: Absolute Monarchy
Reason for Joining: To further increase diplomatic and military relations with member nations.
RP Population: 3,266,272,233
Total Amount of Military Personnel: 8,264,000
Active- 3,614,000
Reserve- 4,650,000
RP Examples: First made large RP , viewtopic.php?f=4&t=348365 , viewtopic.php?f=5&t=351566
Do you swear to not abuse the power of being in this pact? Yes
If so repeat this phrase- The NATION NAME solemnly swears to abide by the rules and OP, in which we would never abuse the power of this pact. Hereby is prepared for the consequences if doing so. : The Enlightened Kaiserinreich of Cirilla solemnly swears to abide by the rules and OP, in which we would never abuse the power of this pact. Hereby is prepared for the consequences if doing so

Last edited by Cirilla on Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:55 am, edited 28 times in total.

Cirilla
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cirilla » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:15 pm

Reserved

The Jaclean Empire
Minister

Founded: Nov 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jaclean Empire » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:15 pm

Nation Name: TJE
Head of State: Queen Victoria II
Reason for Joining: Already member just want a formal application
RP Population: 1.583 billion
Total Amount of Military Personnel:3,500,000
RP Examples: You know me
Do you swear to not abuse the power of being in this pact?: I swear
If so repeat this phrase- . : The Jaclean Empire solemnly swears to abide by the rules and OP, in which we would never abuse the power of this pact. Hereby is prepared for the consequences if doing so.
Last edited by The Jaclean Empire on Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A limited Monarchy with high constitutional and civil rights and little economic regulation

Cirilla
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cirilla » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:20 pm

The Jaclean empire wrote:
Nation Name: TJE
Head of State: Queen Victoria II
Reason for Joining: Already member just want a formal application
RP Population: 1 billion
Total Amount of Military Personnel:3,500,000
RP Examples: You know me
Do you swear to not abuse the power of being in this pact?: I swear
If so repeat this phrase- . : The Jaclean Empire solemnly swears to abide by the rules and OP, in which we would never abuse the power of this pact. Hereby is prepared for the consequences if doing so.

Didn't need to app, but nonetheless accepted. : )

Vanquaria
Senator

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:24 am

Hey Azenyanistan wants to withdraw
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.

"I took away Vanq's YB for deliberatly ignoring me"
"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"I would love to have a writer of your caliber along for the ride"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"
"Which is the level of memeing I expect from Vanq"
"brigadier general comes on, pulls a vanq and calls us all autistic"

Neo Philippine Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Philippine Empire » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:27 am

Vanquaria wrote:Hey Azenyanistan wants to withdraw

Isn't that a Deathwish?
THE GRAND REPUBLIC OF MAHARLIKA

Vanquaria
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:52 am

If her Banshee character marries my Colonel character then no it isn't. Besides I pity her nation. We shouldn't fight Azenyanistan anymore. It is too destroyed especially with the racial civil war happening in the country.
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.

"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"

Menavolosia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Menavolosia » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:48 am

Nation Name: The Catholic Empire of Menavolosia
Head of State: Empress Anna Viktoria II Rovii-Volonte
Reason for Joining: To Attain better relations with MDP nations and to be protected in the process.
RP Population: 75 Million Happy Citizens
Total Amount of Military Personnel: 1.4 Million active and 8.5 Reserve
RP Examples: [b]MENAVANIA 1 NEWS BROADCAST, August 29, 2053

"We will go towards the headlines of this hour, It is confirmed that The 3rd Menavolosian-Azenyanistani War is on effect, Tanks are rushing towards to their ultimate goal The City of Arroyo. The Imperial Ministry of War and Defence states that 'This will be a start of a new Menavolosia'.

In the Countryside near the border, Menavolosian Tank treads are heard in a music of war. Tanks are rushing in to take out targets while the APC's and Infantry rush at the back.

Also Meanwhile in Eastern Azerbaijan which is in Northeast Iran. Artillery strikes are Continuously non-stop. With thousands of Displaced and Injured. It is a most certainty that Menavolosia is taking the lead of the war.

Eastern Azerbaijan, Iran, Neo Phillipine Empire.

"Fire!" said the Officer ordering the shells to be fired non-stop.

"Attention!!!, General on Floor!" The Soldiers in the Camp stands and salutes halting the Artillery Fire

"As you were" ordered the General as he walked towards his command tent.[/b]
Do you swear to not abuse the power of being in this pact? I do.
If so repeat this phrase- The NATION NAME solemnly swears to abide by the rules and OP, in which we would never abuse the power of this pact. Hereby is prepared for the consequences if doing so. : [i]The Catholic Empire of Menavolosia solemnly swears to abide by the rules and OP, in which we would never abuse the power of this pact. Hereby is prepared for the consequences if doing so
The Confederation of Menavolosia | Established by Coup d'etat of 2015| God save Menavolosia
[b]His Excellency, President Atorio Yetrono
2014 Revolution = Won
Menavolosian Civil War = Treaty
2nd Menavolosian-Azenyanistani War. = Won
NPE Threat of Invasion = Diplomatic Victory
Newne Carribean Crisis = Victory
Liberation of Andorra = Withdrawn.
Camplings Civil War = WITHDRAWN
GDR Coup d'etat Crisis = WITHDRAWN
NPE Led Coalition War of Menavolosian Destruction = TREATY
Menavolosian War for Independence = TREATY
Novokrainan Invasion of Menavolosia = Ongoing.

Neo Philippine Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Philippine Empire » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:04 am

Menavolosia wrote:
Reason for Joining: To Attain better relations with MDP nations and to be protected in the process.

"We will go towards the headlines of this hour, It is confirmed that The 3rd Menavolosian-Azenyanistani War is on effect, Tanks are rushing towards to their ultimate goal The City of Arroyo. The Imperial Ministry of War and Defence states that 'This will be a start of a new Menavolosia'.

In the Countryside near the border, Menavolosian Tank treads are heard in a music of war. Tanks are rushing in to take out targets while the APC's and Infantry rush at the back.

Also Meanwhile in Eastern Azerbaijan which is in Northeast Iran. Artillery strikes are Continuously non-stop. With thousands of Displaced and Injured. It is a most certainty that Menavolosia is taking the lead of the war.

"Attention!!!, General on Floor!" The Soldiers in the Camp stands and salutes halting the Artillery Fire

If so repeat this phrase- The NATION NAME solemnly swears to abide by the rules and OP, in which we would never abuse the power of this pact. Hereby is prepared for the consequences if doing so. : [i]The Catholic Empire of Menavolosia solemnly swears to abide by the rules and OP, in which we would never abuse the power of this pact. Hereby is prepared for the consequences if doing so

Cirilla hates you....

Menavolosia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Menavolosia » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:07 am

Neo Philippine Empire wrote:
Menavolosia wrote:

Cirilla hates you....

Im trying to ease tensions.
The Confederation of Menavolosia | Established by Coup d'etat of 2015| God save Menavolosia
[b]His Excellency, President Atorio Yetrono
2014 Revolution = Won
Menavolosian Civil War = Treaty
2nd Menavolosian-Azenyanistani War. = Won
NPE Threat of Invasion = Diplomatic Victory
Newne Carribean Crisis = Victory
Liberation of Andorra = Withdrawn.
Camplings Civil War = WITHDRAWN
GDR Coup d'etat Crisis = WITHDRAWN
NPE Led Coalition War of Menavolosian Destruction = TREATY
Menavolosian War for Independence = TREATY
Novokrainan Invasion of Menavolosia = Ongoing.

Neo Philippine Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Philippine Empire » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:11 am

Menavolosia wrote:
Neo Philippine Empire wrote:Cirilla hates you....

Im trying to ease tensions.

Well that's good.

And remember there's a rule on flaming in MDP so you better watch your words from now on if you are accepted that is.

Cirilla
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cirilla » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:22 am

I'd rather hear this from him please, if he wishes to lose all those privleges and protection the fine he can leave but he has to come here and tell me or via telegram not by you.

Cirilla
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cirilla » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:41 am

Menavolosia wrote:

Denied I said RP examples as in links to your past or current RP. Also declared war on a MDP member in another RP so no.

Vanquaria
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:40 am

Cirilla wrote:

I'd rather hear this from him please, if he wishes to lose all those privleges and protection the fine he can leave but he has to come here and tell me or via telegram not by you.

Ok sure. And I think it is a Azenyanistan is a she.

Neo Philippine Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Philippine Empire » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:50 am

Vanquaria wrote:
Cirilla wrote:I'd rather hear this from him please, if he wishes to lose all those privleges and protection the fine he can leave but he has to come here and tell me or via telegram not by you.

Ok sure. And I think it is a Azenyanistan is a she.

Azenyanistan is a he...

I've confirmed it with him a week ago.

The Jaclean Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jaclean Empire » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:54 am

Darn even after I paid 277 billion to repair Azen, his country still has to get destroyed.
A limited Monarchy with high constitutional and civil rights and little economic regulation

Neo Philippine Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Philippine Empire » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:55 am

The Jaclean empire wrote:Darn even after I paid 277 billion to repair Azen, his country still has to get destroyed.

Flushed through the toilet son...

But Menavolosia invasion is Non-Canon though.

Cirilla
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cirilla » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:38 pm

The Jaclean empire wrote:Darn even after I paid 277 billion to repair Azen, his country still has to get destroyed.

I know that feeling, though I don't why he keeps trying to get his nation back its just going to dig a deeper hole.

Esgonia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:19 pm

Cirilla wrote:

I know that feeling, though I don't why he keeps trying to get his nation back its just going to dig a deeper hole.

Because Laurence of Arabia thing.
Another generic Westernized/Japanized nation with some Eastern stuff to it. Nothing special.
Also does not use NS Stats (I have written factbooks, dammit!)
North Arkana's beloved imouto

Empire of Donner land wrote:We get it.
You're the grand master edge supreme. :P

Cirilla wrote: Housemaid, a bad one yet baddass

Victoriala wrote:Thank god we aren't neighbors
18 years old, Male, Filipino, Centrist-Right(ish).
Call me Es, Esgo/n, Ainsley Harriot, whatever.
Pro: Memes
Anti: Not memes, Minecraft youtubers, any ideology that is represented by this color.

Awarded the Order of the Emperor by DEN
Tune of the Now: What ISIL would hear in hell,

Cirilla
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cirilla » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:10 pm

Esgonia wrote:
Cirilla wrote:I know that feeling, though I don't why he keeps trying to get his nation back its just going to dig a deeper hole.

Because Laurence of Arabia thing.

Laurence of Arabia?

Western Pacific Territories
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 29, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Western Pacific Territories » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:59 pm

Nation Name: Western Pacific Territories
Head of State: King Gian I
Reason for Joining: I surrender my free thought to the unstoppable Cirilla-UoAE Übermensch.
RP Population: 538,947,384
Total Amount of Military Personnel: Somewhere around 1.3 million men.
RP Examples: No one is Innocent, most of the Azenyanistan based RP's, and more.
Do you swear to not abuse the power of being in this pact? Uh, sure, I guess. *breaks out in sweat*
If so repeat this phrase- The NATION NAME solemnly swears to abide by the rules and OP, in which we would never abuse the power of this pact. Hereby is prepared for the consequences if doing so. : The Western Pacific Territories solemnly swears to abide by the rules and OP, in which we would never abuse the power of this pact. Hereby is prepared for the consequences if doing so.
Last edited by Western Pacific Territories on Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cirilla
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cirilla » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:14 am

Western Pacific Territories wrote:
Nation Name: Western Pacific Territories
Head of State: King Gian I
Reason for Joining: I surrender my free thought to the unstoppable Cirilla-UoAE Übermensch.
RP Population: 538,947,384
Total Amount of Military Personnel: Somewhere around 1.3 million men.
RP Examples: You know me.
Do you swear to not abuse the power of being in this pact? Uh, sure, I guess. *breaks out in sweat*
If so repeat this phrase- The NATION NAME solemnly swears to abide by the rules and OP, in which we would never abuse the power of this pact. Hereby is prepared for the consequences if doing so. : The Western Pacific Territories solemnly swears to abide by the rules and OP, in which we would never abuse the power of this pact. Hereby is prepared for the consequences if doing so.

Redacted.
Last edited by Cirilla on Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Azenyanistan
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 09, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Azenyanistan » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:45 am

Azenyanistan will remain in the MDP

But the Azens will deal with the Sianarites and they will do their best to just stop and give in to the occupying nations

The Jaclean Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Fighters

Postby The Jaclean Empire » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:11 pm

I made a multi role fighter for only MDP members

A-129 Fighter: A variant
Crew 1 men
Dimensions and weight
Length 21 m
Wing span 17 m
Height 6 m
Weight (empty) 17 tonnes
Weight (maximum take off) 34 tonnes
Engines and performance
Engines 2 x JMV engines
Maximum speed 1,800 mph
Combat radius 1,000 miles
Ferry range 2,100 miles
Ceiling: 15 miles
Armament
Cannon 1 x 30-mm cannon
Missiles 4 x Air2Air™ Missiles, 2 x JDAM, 2 x Air2Surface Missiles
Bombs 5 x laser guided bombs
Price: 75 Million NS $s
DPR 750 Million NSD
Last edited by The Jaclean Empire on Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:55 am, edited 11 times in total.

Esgonia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:30 pm

The Jaclean empire wrote:I made a multi role fighter for only MDP members

A-129 Fighter A variant: more focused on ground attack (B variant: focused on dog fighting, and C variant: multi role meant for carriers,to come soon)
(Image)
Crew 1 men
Dimensions and weight
Length 21 m
Wing span 17 m
Height 6 m
Weight (empty) 17 tonnes
Weight (maximum take off) 34 tonnes
Engines and performance
Engines 2 x JMV engines
Maximum speed 1,800 mph
Combat radius 1,000 miles
Ferry range 2,100 miles
Ceiling: 15 miles
Armament
Cannon 1 x 30-mm cannon
Missiles 4 x AMRAAMs, 2 x air-to-air missiles. joint directed air munition, HARM
Bombs 5 x laser guided bombs
Price: 75 Million NS $s
DPR 750 Million NSD

I'll take 2 for testing, then.
Another generic Westernized/Japanized nation with some Eastern stuff to it. Nothing special.
Also does not use NS Stats (I have written factbooks, dammit!)
North Arkana's beloved imouto

Empire of Donner land wrote:We get it.
You're the grand master edge supreme. :P

Cirilla wrote: Housemaid, a bad one yet baddass

Victoriala wrote:Thank god we aren't neighbors
18 years old, Male, Filipino, Centrist-Right(ish).
Call me Es, Esgo/n, Ainsley Harriot, whatever.
Pro: Memes
Anti: Not memes, Minecraft youtubers, any ideology that is represented by this color.

Awarded the Order of the Emperor by DEN
Tune of the Now: What ISIL would hear in hell,

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates