NATION

PASSWORD

Dawn - Progressivist vs Conservative Conflict (App to enter)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Asigna
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Dawn - Progressivist vs Conservative Conflict (App to enter)

Postby Asigna » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:58 am

What a terrible way to start a year.

Undoubtedly, times have been really tough for the bayan during the opening of this year, 20491, the bayan after all just recently suffered a string of major military defeats in Burma at first and then during the all out SACTO-bayan war.

So many questions are left unanswered after the defeat such as what happened to the bayan, what happened to the Asigna government and most of all, what happened to the punong Erin Terten?

Terten, who was the perpetrator of the numerous stupid wars over reasons that were just as stupid and indecisive, his recent actions have shattered the myth that surrounded him that he was a decisive and faultless leader, a myth that even before the recent events happened, had curiously surrounded him though he had committed large and deplorable mistakes before such as the senseless war of South Rothinzil, senseless dissolution of the Cebu pact and the numerous pre 2048 purges. Perhaps it was because of the durable and effective perpetual pro Terten propaganda program that kept the public at check in those situations. But as soon as Terten decided to declare war on SACTO and was losing, even his own propaganda team decided to defect from him and thus, it was all over for the regime, at least Terten's regime.

However, even with Terten gone, the Asigna party that he created decided to stay after thinking the structure of government that they kept for the last 8 years was the one that made their country prosperous domestically.

Previously in the bayan

Nobody could forget the faithful time when the bayan and SACTO went into a war which lead to the bombing of the Punungan palace and the annihilation of the entire Levant Kor in Lebanon as well as the Filipino Carribean fleet. No doubt, this was the most destructive and the most humiliating war the bayan has ever had in the 21st century since the war of South Rothinzil. The people of the bayan, who were disillusioned by the blatant lies the Terten government was delivering unto them and fed up with all the wars Terten was waging with caused the bayan more harm than good finally decided to revolt. While the punong was hiding underneath his bunker in Intramuros, the legislators of his own political party, his cabinet, the Hukbo and the elite that once supported him plotted his downfall. They all convened in the Malacanang palace without him and staged a hearing to impeach him using all the recent events as grounds for impeachment. 99% of the parliament without hesitation voted to impeach him.

Terten meanwhile, not knowing of the events happening above his bunker was still under the illusion that he had the capabilities to launch a "massive counteroffensive" against SACTO through Burma using his forces in Thailand and again in Pro-SACTO Martinezist Lebanon by expending the remaining Filipino forces in Baathist Syria and Yemen. He planned these things even though he was receiving reports of massive casualties that were paralyzing their ability to wage war and even though he knew Manila and Zamboanga were being cruised by Ryisan forces. But his Henerals would no longer have any of this, they know that the bayan alone could not match with the combined military, economic and political might of SACTO, their enemy, and also ironically an indirect creation of their punong. Many among the Hukbo ranks were grumbling why SACTO had to exist in the first place or why Terten had to create the Axis in the first place (which then lead to the creation of SACTO), but Eluide, asked an even more sensible question, what lead their punong to declare war on his former allies turned enemies?

Eluide's question reflected the thoughts of the majority of those who were conspiring against the punong, they no longer thought the president was fit to lead the bayan.
A philippine star editorial cartoon
His henerals no longer bothered to listen to his plans as they had better things to do than be lead to defeat once more, as soon as Terten saluted them and gave them his word to carry out the plans "swifty and bravely", he stepped out of his bunker only to be greeted by KK agents who were giving him dark looks.

They didn't have to do anything else for the punong to know he was being betrayed. Amidst his feeling of defeat, he still held his head up high in defiance and gave one last rebuke. "Kayong mga balimbing... MGA TRAYDOR KAYONG LAHAT!"

"Punong Erin Terten..." The KK head, no other than Alexander Karten had handcuffed him and read to him the charges of his arrest. "You are hereby under arrest and being deposed from office by the final order of this administration."

"Order of the administration? Strange..." Terten smirked. "I don't remember giving any order to arrest myself? Whose order is that?"

"By the order...OF THE PEOPLE!" The KK chief then kicked him. "Take him away!"

The bespectacled man felt a surge of rage run through him after he felt he was kicked, he couldn't help but refuse to accept such disrespect from the very people he helped and adopted into his political movement during the 2030s.

"You dare kick me after i adopted you into my party!? ALL OF YOU OWE ME!" The deposed punong barked as he was lead away to the police truck. "IF IT WASN'T FOR ME, YOU'LL ALL BE LIVING IN SHANTIES AND HUTS!" His rant continued but he was already locked inside the truck for anyone to hear the rest of the speech. When all was over, there was a morbid feeling of uncertainty amongst the citizens of the bayan. With the punong gone, what will happen now? There were rumors that the Hukbo was divided on the issue of succession particularly in the camps of the two most prominent Hukbo officers, the gobernador henerals Raul Davis and Salazar. There were even more rumors that their forces were being deployed with separate commands meaning the two sides are ready to fight it off. Citizens themselves, in anticipation of fighting in their own nation began to buy a lot of guns for their own families and began to fortify their own homes. Heneral Eluide however, took the initiative of informing the public that all of the Hukbo both in the Kapitalia islands and overseas were under his direct command while the power vacuum is still unfilled. He gave specific orders for every unit to stay in their current position to prevent false rumors that they were being deployed for a civil war.

Peace with SACTO was secured after Terten was deposed and promises were made for the bayan never to interfere with SACTO's business ever again but now the threat of civil war in their own soil terrified Eluide more than war with a foreign power. Luckily, after an online referendum, the public finally decided that the parliament at the Malacanang would make the decision by vote on who will be the next punong. All the candidates were from the Asigna party.

For 2 uneasy hours, the bayan's most prominent politicians, henerals and public figures were waiting outside the Malacanang waiting to react to the situation. They were ready to cause a riot if they didn't like the next punong and were ready to throw a grand informal party outisde the complex if they were happy with the results. Finally, after 2 hours of waiting, the victor was announced.

Rodel Drapiza.

Wednesday, 08/13/15

GOBYERNO
The Philippine bayan
Public information relay office
Wrote a shout out just a while ago:

Category: Public announcement

Is feeling: Not applicable

Located at: Malacanang palace

Mabuhay! Mabuhay!

Kapayapaan para sa bayan at para sa buong mundo magpakailanman!

We are happy to announce the winner of the parliamentary referendum which decides who will then hold unto the political reigns of the fate of our bayan. From the Asigna party, let us welcome and hail our new punong, Rodel Drapiza!

May fate's plan comply with the wishes of our new punong and praise!

5,009 Hits

Months have passed, so many days, he was counting them all since he was thrown into the cell by the very people he had once lead. According to the accounts of the guards that stood by his cell, for the most part, he was an eerily silent captive who only did not more than scrape numbers in the walls of his cell and lay sullen on his bed staring at the ceiling and that started from the day he was put there and this dark gloomy mood of his would continue unto the passing days.

For the most part, all was normal, except for the fact Terten managed to build a "power base" inside prison and become the most powerful out of all the prison gangs, all was normal, until one day sometime in July, the guards were told by their captive a strange story.

Terten claimed that he was visited by some beings whom he claimed were "from a time not theirs" and briefly brought him to a strange new world. The things he saw in that world he claimed would be important for everyone. Since that day, Terten was no longer the silent captive, he was a lively fellow who was eager to be released for his first hearing. Yes, he's lucky since Drapiza, the current punong was kind enough to give him a chance to speak in order to defend himself in a hearing that will decide whether or not the decision to arrest him after his impeachment is fair.

Now

Punungan palace

The last evidences of the last war with SACTO is now long gone. Drapiza ordered a hasty rebuilding of the Punungan palace and all the Hukbo bases that were hit with cruise missiles as soon as he sat as punong. The long abandoned embassy buildings of SACTO nations were then demolished as soon as the current punong thought with all the things that had happened, it's now impossible to retain even diplomatic ties with the alliance. It looks like in terms of world affairs, the bayan has to start once again from scratch.

It was clear that Terten had left the bayan in the worst situation it has been in more than 15 years. Nobody was sure how to feel for the new administration, rather than relief, uncertainty and fear of the unknown is starting to grip the population. They know Rodel Drapiza since he had once been president of the their country when it was still a republic but in the current political atmosphere with the restructured government, nobody was sure whether or not he will go beyond just replacing Terten's regime, he will reverse whatever the Asignas as a whole have done and since nobody trusted the republic, nobody wants that to happen.

Drapiza, the new punong
A crowd gathered eager to hear from their new punong who has not made any public appearance since the sudden shift in power last January. Even though there was no danger of any unnecessary trouble, security was made tight all throughout Metro Manila and the Fort Sentro square in front of the Punungan palace. There were mixed emotions throughout the crowd, a fourth of them, who were Terten loyalists and ultranationalists holding up placards urging their new punong to resign as they had been under the impression that Drapiza was installed through illegal means, in other words a 'coup', they demanded the government bring back Terten to continue their war on SACTO. However, they were regularly dispersed by the Aklan-KK to make sure their sentiments do not hijack the real purpose of the ongoing rally.

After a few minutes of waiting, Drapiza finally went out into the palace balcony and stepped right unto the podium. Strangely, there was no one who cheered and not even a single applause was heard. However, this did not meant the crowd was not eager to listen with what their new punong was about to say.

"A few months ago this bayan was lead by a man whom everyone of us know... i don't need to mention his name.

*Ehem*

For the first years of his administration he made everything upright, he brought about an age of unprecedented prosperity and growth for our nation. He promised us a time of great prosperity and wealth and now, we are in the dawn of that time. His actions were great which lead many of us to think of how infallible this leader that we had was. It was fascinating, we were all in the illusion that this man is all that we need and whatever he said was right in all aspects.

But sadly, as with many men of power, he abused this power and at the same time as our prosperity, he also executed one of the most heinous crimes by any Filipino. He did his contributions which lead us to praising him to the top position of our bayan. But in that position, he then thought that we could excuse him from all crimes he will commit.

Let no one make a mistake. For in this bayan, if people do good, it doesn't mean that they will still remain the same good person that we all come to know should they decided to commit evil. This country stands by the foundations of justice and through discrediting what Terten has done over the past few months in the previous year, we uphold our sense of justice.

Progress shall continue, for it is the only thing that could take place the blind Sinophobia that our previous punong had once imposed yet then removed from us. Progress shall continue in the form of new people in power doing new good things so that this nation may move forward. I aks the providence for guidance that not only this new administration, but everyone of us, will be able to move forward properly and that we will use the dark days as lessons for the future generations. Never again, shall we have another Marcos regime and never again shall we experience the dark days of the Terten regime and as i take responsibility for being punong of this country i promise that these commitments will be kept.

Mabuhay!
"

The crowd then replied with the same salute with a clenched fist gesture but not everyone did so, as Drapiza left, the ultranationalists and Tertenites stopped their chanting of the Filipino salute and merely left the rally in discontent for their new leader.

After the rally, at Drapiza's office, the former punong's cabinet convened. While waiting for Drapiza, who was still assuring the crowd, each one of them were either shaking, sweating or tapping their foot in anxiousness by simply thinking that they would be removed by the new administration from their positions.

However, out of all of them, the foreign ministress, Rosa Rivera stood out because she kept a calm and seemingly optimistic demeanor as seen by the smile plastered on her face. "Don't worry guys, i know the punong Drapiza, he's actually nicer that Gin'ong Terten. No doubt about it that we're going to like him." She assured but it did no help.

"Easy for you to say, you're not one of those being suspected as having a role in the Sunogabi you know!" Akasya, the interior ministress griped. "I'm just forced you know! Forced! The punong was holding me at gunpoint when he said i have to organize a rally to have the Chinese rounded up...But that was last time! THINGS CHANGE!" She was already screaming. Rosa meanwhile took a deep breath and went to her.

"Calm down. Like i said...everything's going to be okay..." The foreign ministress said smiling patting her on the head. The other members of the cabinet are still puzzled how she doesn't seem to have any worries even though the foreign ministry is the one most likely to get in trouble mostly because it was responsible for propagating the previous administration's aggressive foreign policy, not to mention Rivera is a notoriously bad diplomat.

"How can you be so... optimistic right now?" Akasya asked.

"You guys sound like you've never lived through the days of Rodel Drapiza back in the 2030s." Rosa smiled. "He's a nice guy...he's like a father to me. Very understanding guy though it would be much better that you get to know him yourself..."

Suddenly, a KK agent entered the room and stood at attention. "PANAWAG! THE PUNONG APPROACHES!" The uniformed agent shouted as he held up a clenched fist to salute an elderly bespectacled man that then entered the room.

The agent then cleared his throat and shouted while saluting. "PUNONG RODEL EDRYLEON DRAPIZA MABUHAY!"

The cabinet members then stood up and followed suit. "MABUHAY!" They shouted in unison as they held up their own clenched fists in the air.

"Salutes down your armpits stink!" Said Drapiza who signaled everyone to sit down.

"Ano?! Looks like the cabinet i'm going to be working with has just seen a ghost? Why are you all giving me that look?"

As soon as they heard him say this everyone in the cabinet sighed in relief. A mixture of 'praise the lord's and 'i thought it's all over' was heard from the cabinet members.

"What? You think you're all safe from me? There's a lot of things wrong with the administration and it's not only Terten who has to pay the price for those mistakes but also his henchmen... Since they are responsible for the execution of some notorious policies both home and abroad."

He looked around seeing himself surrounded by nervous faces. "But since i'm in a good mood i decide that you all will keep your jobs."

The cabinet members then suddenly jumped in a joyous celebration cheering and singing praises. They all then gathered to hug at Drapiza, who gestured that he be left alone from their 'disgusting' hugs.

"Enough of that! You don't want my mood to change do you?" The elderly punong said as he fixed himself and signaled for everyone once again to sit down. "There are important matters that we should be discussing so it's important that we remain focused now because as you might have known...After your previous punong descended from his place, he left quite a messy country, even though the war with SACTO is over we are still at odds with the organization, not to mention the economy is pretty much in bad shape with infrastructural damage, military losses and Rosa has to pay for the mahogany table she stabbed at the IFC council meeting-"

The foreign ministress gleefully interrupted. "Allegedly stabbed my punong...allegedly."

"Hmmm...Anyway, before we address these problems we still have to do this...trial thing with Gin'ong Terten. So that i will have a justification to either banish or execute him so i can rid him from this nation once and for all..."

The room suddenly turned silent as they were shocked how morbid the discussion suddenly turned.

"Just joking i'm not a brutal person i want to die clean without any enemies." He joked before his face turned serious once again.

"Anyway, here's what i want you to do, each ministry is to list down every single national problem within their jurisdiction acquired from the last regime and in the next meeting, we'll figure out a way to fix them."

"Actually.." Akasya said. "My punogn we're way ahead of you. We've already listed them as soon as Terten was kicked from office."

"Impressive! Can i see them?"

One of the ministers then give him a small box which when opened, was filled with binders and numerous paper work compiled on clipboards.

Drapiza then took a deep breath realizing that the box contained the whole lot of problems that they need to be solving the following week after they can get Terten's trial over with.

"This is a lot of paper work..." He said as he felt parts of his head beginning to ache.
"THE HOLY TRUTH"
"This is all Terten's fault."

Drapiza then finally minded the papers where amongst it, a strange looking brochure which in its front page, had a tesseract logo which was followed by a title in bold "THE HOLY TRUTH". He then realized it was an invitation to one of Terten's public address which had something to do about some kind of "revelation".

He then began to speculate whatever Terten was trying to do. Is he trying to create a new ideology? A new religion? He then gave up thinking.

Whatever this is.... He thought. The guy's up to shady things as always. He thought.

Campo Krame

Drapiza has always put his efforts in making Terten's brief release and the court proceedings involving him as low profile as possible, but no matter how hard he tried putting public attention away from the former punong, the man always had a loyal fan base from all corners of society, members of the mainstream media, numerous random people of varying occupations, high ranking officers of the hukbo and high class bayan officials were among his fanatic followers who always kept their hearts connected to the former punong's progressive teachings.

Now, Terten's fans, the "Tertenites", as Drapiza would call them were all waiting outside the gates of Campo Crame. Hoping to see him again after months of being hidden by Drapiza's government from the public view. The crowd then roared in a fanatic display of happiness as among the hordes of KK agents that were making a commotion outside the KK headquarter's compound, a familiar bespectacled man in an Asigna party uniform walked towards the gate accompanied by 2 KK agents. He then raised a clenched fist to salute those who were cheering for him in which the Tertenites replied with a proud zeal.

An aging robed man who was identified as the judge then signaled for Terten to be lead to the police truck so they can proceed to the Manila court of justice building but the bespectacled man gestured Not yet...

"Allow me to say a few words..." He said giving a warm grin.

The judge then roled his eyes realizing that he's trying to do something to stir some kind of emotion amongst his followers. "By few words... you mean a speech that takes up half an hour?"

"Maybe... but your honor, i would be delighted if you indulge yourself in what i am about to say." Terten said before he turned to the Tertenites. The judge then whispered Karten who was amongst the KK formation to be vigilant and "prepare for a riot" since he suspected Terten is trying to stir emotion from his loyal audience in order for him to be lead away to freedom.

However, Terten himself had no plans of doing so rather than inform the public of what he had in mind, a new ideological movement. He then went up straight to one of the media personnel and grabbed a microphone from one of the reporters. Obedient to his gestures, the crowd then gave a space in front of Terten and they all stopped talking and there was suddenly silence from the crowd.

The bespectacled man smiled, delighted at the crowd's cooperation. He then grabbed a piece of paper from his pocket and started reading.

"All of us, men, women and children of all ages are the children of this world. We have been given a world by the creator(s) in order for us to witness the advancement of our race as one. This world and the 3 dimensional realm in which it lies is becoming much and much more clearer to us as science, technology reveals more beautiful truths into the light. In the same way, over the past decades, pur society have become more and more inclusive and the air of respect is spreading. Since we realize that the things that make us different from each other, whether it be race, skin color, religion, gender, sexuality or cultural taste do not matter since what is the most important is for us to work together in pursuit of knowledge so we can reveal more of the universe's beautiful truths and the beauty of god's creation will be much clearer to us.

I had high hopes in humanity in those past few decades since that was the age when world cultures, science and ideas began to integrate with each other to form supplemented transcendent ideas that are not only meant to bring salvation to just one particular ethnic group or religious sect, rather, the amalgamation of ideas in that age created hope that we would create a way of life that means salvation for humanity.

In stark contrast with sadness i thought this country, the bayan, in its republican days lagged so far behind in contributing to man's glorious mission which was why is was determined to awaken this country economically, intellectually and politically so we may not be mere insignificant pawn of someone else but we will be the servants of our own inherent greatness. Unfortunately, i confess, that i had to do some immoral things to ensure that my plans will be achieved at a much faster time such as how i perpetrated meaningless hatred against the Chinese in order for this nation to be united under the banner of development but seeing how we have achieved sufficient economic standards in order to be qualified as self sufficient, i no longer saw the need to keep this nation united by hatred since we are already socially mature enough to realize, take in and finally enact the true holy mission of humanity, to be servants of the advancement of the human race, to be servants of progress.

I was finally happy that our country is fit to contribute to the world's advancement but my friends...comrades...for some reason, the rest of the world which i hoped to turn to join them in the march of progress, suddenly stopped and reversed their tracks. Suddenly, globalization became pretty much threatened by the rise of ultra conservative governments which i without hesitation declare to be the antithesis of what humanity's true mission is.

I cannot begin to fathom why some people decide to shutdown their reason and turn to the most irrational form of governments for comfort. They turned to mindless conservatism or hoped to find meaning by being mere robots of the armies of wicked governments. I say to those who remain loyal to those corrupt, selfish and blood thirsty regimes... Who are you, humans or robots?

A human is capable of thinking of its own, having dreams of its own, being great on its own but you waste these capacities by being soldiers, pawns of their ridiculous, hideous, selfish, bigoted and backward agendas. By being soldiers your capacity for greatness is suppressed in order to support the greatness of a person who has manipulated you into thinking you are part of a great system that is actually just a house of cards waiting to collapse when you people awaken your minds and set free from the mental slavery of their poisonous ideologies, in other words, you have forgotten your individual rights to assembly.

We live in dark times my friends... aking mga kababayan both home and abroad...Since in the international state of affairs... The militarists are trying to reverse the trend of peaceful global integration that began when the second world war was done for. They are trying to reverse the end the peaceful world order with their poisonous interests. These are facts that indeed, we have to start acting upon.

Make no mistake, i by no means seek to be punong for i have accepted that my days when i was needed in this country have passed. I do not to become punong or hold political power in order to command armies to ensure that this dark development we will only need to do one thing: We need to spread this revelation of progress to all of humanity and expose the lies and crimes of the systems imposed by the corrupt conservative dictators who wish to bring humanity's progress to a halt and go back all the way to the period when humanity did not possess technology but rather obey primitive laws made by delusional so-called prophets.

On the truth of our existence, i seek to spread the realizations i had when i was in prison..."

One of the KK guards who was assigned at guarding Terten's cell then knew what 'revelation' the man was talking about. It might had something to do with the vision he had while he was still locked up in his cell.

"While i was sleeping, a shadowy figure awoke me and entered my cell. My vision at the time was blurry but i swear he touched my forehead which caused me to have a vision.

I was brought to a world in which my mind could not comprehend. It was a world where all the dimensions we know are basic rules compared to what goes on in our world. When i 'move' in that world i don't find myself moving, rather, what i can see with my own eyes are shapes which seem to be in constant state of flux. Just like you as i tell you these things, i too, was confused and thought i am having a meaningless hallucination and whatever that figure was it gave me drugs.

But as i felt the figure touched my forehead again with his thumb i suddenly had a realization. Now forgive me if i will start to sound like a physics scientist but here's how i will put together my vision with what i know. This vision will be key to understanding what the future prepared for humanity by the higher beings hold.

There is a world, or dimension that exists in which where our universe belongs. That dimension is the 4th dimension. In our universe, we only have three dimensions, those are the spacial measures of length, height and width or geometrically speaking, the coordinates X, Y and Z.

In the 0th dimension, the object is a point. There are spacial measures of any kind, no length, nor height nor width but just a point, when we stretch that object in the 1st dimension, that point becomes a line, this is when length is introduced, the first coordinate. But in that dimension, there is no other measurement other than length. When we stretch that object in the 2nd dimension, that line is blessed with the measurement of width. When a length is given a height, that line becomes a square. When the sheet is brought to this dimension, it does not only have a length and height, it also has width, does the 2 dimensional sheet becomes a cube.
A rotating tesseract
I can also say to you that a 1 dimensional line is a bunch of 0 dimensional points stacked together, the 2 dimensional square is a bunch of 1 dimensional lines stacked together while a 3 dimensional cube is a bunch of square stacked on top of each other. What does this mean for the 4 dimensional object? Well, its logical to say that the 4th dimension is a bunch of 3d objects stacked together. But that would not make sense in our world does it?

Let me introduce you to a thing called a tesseract. A 4d analog of a cube is a tesseract just as a cube is the 3d analog of a square. Now i a cube rotates, it looks completely normal with us gradually get to see all of its sides as we rotate it. But a tesseract rotating does not make any sense. Just take a look at this."

He then signaled for one of the KK agents to give him his phone and used it to project a hologram to everyone which was labeled "THE ORTOGRAPHIC PROJECTIONS" and then a 3 dimensional picture of a strange fluctuating shape was shown. Apparently it was a projection of a tesseract rotating. As this was shown, the people simultaneously raised their eyebrows in confusion approaching the projection in order to properly examine it from all sides.

"Imagine if we all belonged to a 2d world. Or if we were a flatlander and suddenly, a 3 dimension object crossed into your world. Now since as 2d objects, our vision would be restricted to a flat 1 dimensional orthographic image which means, we would only be seeing 2d cross sections of the passing 3 dimensional object.

For the 2d object, if a sphere passed through their world, it would be a strange experience for the flatlanders since a circle out of nowhere would materialize in their field of view and would change size and totally disappear when the 3d sphere has completely past the 2d world just like in the illustration i am projecting.

In the 4th dimension in which i was brought by the mysterious humanoid figure, i was introduced to the fact that in that dimension, there is a 4th coordinate. That spacial measure in their world is what we consider to be time. In the 3 dimensions, the world moves only in 1 spacial direction in the 4th dimension, that is forwards in time. However, as 3 dimensional beings we do not actually get to see this movement, rather, we only feel this movement.

But it's different in the 4th dimension, time is a spatial dimension and the universe is just a long object. I was given the power to become a 4th dimensional being so i can examine things 4th dimensionally, existing in multiple 3 dimensional branes and planck frames at once. I don't really remember the full picture of what i saw since the 4th dimensional ideas have been eliminated once i was reverted to normal though i can still make up an idea using the 3d cross sections of my vision.

I saw the universe past, present and future existing as a 4 dimensional funnel, which shows us the universe as it was from the big bang all the way to its heat death.

The beings who exist in the higher dimension has shown me the full timeline of the universe and i examined this 4d timeline in the periods where humanity exist, a few million years among the billions of years of existence, a great age that is coming. Utopia is coming to the world. The world will be united by progress and technology will advance to the point that in a few wansuis, which is Chinese for ten thousand years, we will master harnessing untolds amount of energy and slow down entropy enough that we will have time to grasp manipulation of one of the universe's fundamental forces, gravity. Using gravity, we can exist beyond the first three dimensions we know of and become gods ourselves.

This glorious age is coming and must be achieved before the observable universe achieves an irreversible and natural entropy. It begins in global integration which means establishing a healthy intellectual environment in the world to make sure that we would be able to make a progressive world order whose decisions are based on rational and thoughtful argument rather than compliance to mere selfish psychological urges which are displayed by those proud dictators and conservative culture purists who want to maintain the unsustainable status quo.

I tell you, if we continue this status quo, there will be nothing for humanity to expect apart from war, disease and extinction.... and the human race will vanish from the sands of time without the rest of the universe ever noticing.

That is all...MABUHAY!" Terten said as he held out a clenched fist salute.

The Tertenites then replied with the same salute.

It was then when Karten and a handful of others raised one of their brows. "So...in a nutshell, are telling us that gods told you that we can become gods ourselves? Who are you futuristic Jesus?" Karten muttered making those beside him chuckle. Some of the devout Catholics amongst the KK officers began to cry condemnations to Terten's speech.

"BLASPHEMY!"

"HERESY!"

Terten shrugged and grinned at those who were furious at his latest speech. "My work is done. Take me away to court." Immediately, a bunch of officers grabbed him while another bunch was deployed to drive away the Tertenites, who continued to give their Filipino salutes to their patron, Terten.

New Zamboanga city, Philippine bayan

The city's town hall
As the military power was still being rebuilt, now just half of its original size yet deeper in the ground than it normally was and now, it was now reinforced with more concrete and carbon steel plating in order to prevent subterranean penetrations such as the one happened during the Ryisan airstrikes. Meanwhile, the New Zamboanga city's town hall was used as PAFF's temporary leadership HQ. The town halls HQ was perfect since it follows a well prepared security protocol meaning it would be safe against terrorist attacks or the incidence of enemy commando intrusion.

In the ongoing meeting with the top Hukbo leadership and gobernador Henerals of all overseas zones, Eluide then stressed the need for modernization by the Hukbo, who on the surface seemed like a capable fighting force but with their string of defeats against SACTO it was clear that the Hukbo needed less of their crudely arranged units and more versatile units especially since the bayan's territory stretches from tropical zones, urban landscapes, temperate European terrain and plain deserts both Persian rocky types and Arabian sandy types.

Apart from the need for modernization, the bayan needed to oversee rearranging the way the units are stationed according to which zone needs it the most. It was then clear that Thailand, Iran, Yemen and Romania where the ones nearest to potential conflict zones, particularly since Bulgaria was still at war with SACTO, there is instability in the middle east and there is a danger that the Islamist-Rightist forces in Burma would ambush Filipino forces in Thailand and convert that country into a war time rat hole just like the former.

Overall, all was good.

Notes

12015 in real life
Last edited by Asigna on Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:31 am, edited 7 times in total.
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
THE GREATER PHILIPPINE BAYAN
Hukbo/Military -
THE HOMELAND TERRITORIES - foreign affairs
Visit our nation! - Asigna TV - Know the Light of Heaven

Ardoki
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ardoki » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:39 am

Official Communiqué of the:

Unified Ardokian Socialist Republic

International Proletarians; Unite for Communism!

To: The Government of the Philippine Bayan
From: The Government of the Unified Ardokian Socialist Republic
Subject: Relations Between the Ardokian and Filipino States
Classification: Secured
Encryption: Strong

The best of greetings to our progressive comrades in the Philippine Bayan and the Asigna Party. We would first like to express our dearest and most sincere condolences for the situation your great country now finds itself in, and we would like to help assist you in any and all ways we possibly can. We would also like to accept that our countries have had their differences in the past, though in reality we have far more similarities; and will hopefully be able to develop a friendlier and closer relationship in the future.

With the recent damage of Filipino infrastructure by the reactionary forces of the SACTO, the UASR would like to assist the Philippine Bayan in getting back on their feet. We are willing to offer zero interest rate loans if need be; in addition to specialist engineers, other necessary experts, equipment and resources.
We might also be willing to consider a partial lowering of tariffs for Filipino corporations seeking to operate in the UASR, effectively allowing Filipino corporations to compete equally with Ardokian corporations in the market of the UASR.
Such details can be discussed together in person. Commissar (of the Exterior) Ríona O'Brien is able to travel to the Philippine Bayan. Otherwise the UASR is always open for your diplomats to visit.

While we bare no ill-will towards Erin Terten. We accept the current government as legitimate, and will defend its right to exist from all it's enemies, both internal and external.

We hope to hear back from our comrades soon.
Mabuhay!

Commissariat of the Exterior of the Unified Ardokian Socialist Republic

On the Authority of the:
Supreme Presidium of the Supreme People's Congress of the Unified Ardokian Socialist Republic
Greater Ardokian Empire | It is Ardoki's destiny to rule the whole world!
Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Republic

Head of State: Grand Emperor Alistair Killian Moriarty
Head of Government: Grand Imperial Chancellor Kennedy Rowan Coleman
Legislature: Imperial Senate
Ruling Party: Imperial Progressive Party
Technology Level: MT (Primary) | PMT, FanT (Secondary)
Politics: Social Democrat
Religion: None
Personality Type: ENTP 3w4

Whiteshore
Senator

Founded: Nov 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Whiteshore » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:09 am

Official Communique of the Imperial Federation of Whiteshore

To: The Government of the Philippines
Subject: Whiteshorian-Filipino Relations
Classificiation: Secure
Encryption: Strong

I congratulate your government and hope that we continue our close ties together as the reactionaries try to squelch the march of progress like the Hartleyite barbarians in Derviston who the government of Whiteshore is currently fighting. We would also like to point out that we would be interested in talks on trade relations and on military ties between our great nations.

As for your infrastructure's damage due to your enemies, we would be willing to loan you money for your reconstruction for no interest along with experts and the like
The details on your reconstruction along with the trade and military talks could by discussed in person with Foreign Minister Alexander Smirnov.

We hope to reply to our allies and friends soon

Mabuhay!
My Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -2.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.49

My favorite singers are Psy,Carly Rae Jepsen,and Katy Perry

#DownWithReactionaries
#StandWithProgressivists

Novaya Equestria
Senator

Founded: May 01, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Novaya Equestria » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:37 am

From: The Government of the Novaya Equestrian Sovereign State
To: The Government of the Philippine Bayan
Classification: Secured
Encryption: Very Strong

We, members of the Government of the Sovereign State of Novaya Equestria, have noticed the conditions of your great country. We have expressed our condolences for said situation, so we decided to assist you by any means necessary. Due to the damage done by SACTO's reactionary forces, the Novaya Equestrian Sovereign State will offer zero interest rate loans if needed, and we will also send resources, construction specialists, workers, and construction equipment.

We will send a diplomat, Topping Salts, to discuss about military and trade talks. The current objectives of the Novaya Equestrian Sovereign State is to help any nations restore their infrastructures and economy while also training and educating soldiers and officers to better defend said nations from external and internal threats. We will also send military advisors to train your troops.

We hope this will be a glorious day for all of us.

Viva la Vida and Mabuhay!
READ BELOW!

I RP as Novaya, a Human militaristic nation (cuz anime) and an archipelagic country. I also RP as the Novayan Stellar Commonwealth, a FanFT/FanFFT nation.
Please refer to me/my nation as Novaya in both IC and OOC, NOT Novaya Equestria.

Flardania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:41 am

The Taisuist Republic of Flardania

"団結、平等、多様"
"Unity, Equality, Diversity"

Origin: Office of Arata Kasuga
Sender: Arata Kasuga, Dirigeant of Flardania
Recipient: The Government of the Philippine Bayan
Subject:Relations between Kirishima and the Bayan
Encryption:Secure

Bonjour et Kon'nichiwa,

It has been a difficult and complicated time as of late with tensions from Kirishima rejoining SACTO after the incidents in the Caribbean and Burma. However though all of this we remain allies and our countries are still friends. Just like this administration had told the Dorians, despite SACTO policy Kirishima remains helpful to its allies in whatever way feasible.

With this in mind Kirishima wants to help the Bayan get on their feet. Being fellow allies in Asia, we can't stand to see you like this regardless of the circumstances that brought about this. We would love to send or receive dimplomats as we discuss loans, and workers being sent in and out of the country. Like always Kirishima wants a strong Bayan. Do stay in touch as we further nurture our friendship. Ilias Bless!

Regards,
Mr. Arata Kasuga
Diregrant De La République Taisuist De Flardania
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Alaskan Democratic Federative Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Alaskan Democratic Federative Republic » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:51 am

Tag
All-round RPer

New Aeyariss
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Nihon enters the scene.

Postby New Aeyariss » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:22 am

OOC: I am unsure about Bulgarian War since Bulgar Rouge is out for... more than half of a year, but anyway, let's go.

Also note, Nihon =/= Japan.

*** Fujian, Nihon: 231816XRAYAUG15

Fujian. One of major towns in Nihon, one of most most famous. Great tourist attraction, being often flooded by tourists fascinated by Nihonese culture. This was the place where Admiral Yi landed thousands of years ago and founded Nihon. In this place he fought against Emperor Yongle of Wenchuan and defeated him in naval battle - with an enormous victory which he paid for with his own life, dying from poisoned wound after he himself led the assault on Emperor's ship. But Fujian was also HQ of the Imperial Nihonese Navy - the Kaigun. And everybody knew who ruled here.

Inside the Navy's HQ, in a smaller and not in main view building, two men were standing against each other, ready to fight. First one was tall, well built convict, sentenced to death for several rapes. His enormous muscles flexed as he prepared himself for a fight. Second one was much shorter, but also well built naval officer; standing with his scar - filled chest bare, his wild and cold blue eyes gazing upon convicted criminal. With short and black as raven hair coupled with scar over his left eye, this man looked like real killer. He was not big - but everybody who had at least some knowledge about fighting knew that this naval officer was a dangerous opponent.

They circled around, with naval officer changing stances and criminal searching for an opening in officer's defence. Then the convict moved first, striking with what had to be two jab combo - evidently he trained some kickboxing before. The naval officer, however, was faster as first jab, aimed at officer's ribs, was intercepted by downward block as hardened by hears of smashing rocks forearm hit unprepared forearm of criminal, causing severe pain. Second jab aimed at his head was also intercepted, this time by outward block. Despite feeling pain, the criminal was not going to stop - since he was promised that he would have his death sentence lifted provided that he defeats the officer. But his next strike with right hook was his last. Changing stance, naval officer struck him combination of outward block stopping the punch and tiger palm strike with palm into base of his nose then tearing skin on opponent's face, successfully knocking down several teeth and making bloody trails with his fingers. This all happened within seconds - with enormous speed said officer performed harai goshi, a hip sweep throw, smashing the convicts body onto floor with echo spreading through entire hall, successfully breaking opponent's spine. For a milisecond, naval officer looked down before stomping on criminal's chest, soccer kicking his head to finally end entire technique with "dragon stomp" - a powerful two - leg stomp done from jump, landing straight on the enemy' belly. If criminal wasn't dead now, internal bleeding and damaged organs will kill him shortly.

Despite the fact that man who raped several women was brought to justice, the officer was not amused. His name was Ibuki Ryuta, Rear Admiral of Kaigun and head of Tokkeitai, the naval intelligence. Born in Yakuza and then it's assassin, he was pardoned at his youth in exchange for serving his county. Despite the fact that R. Adm. Ibuki changed a lot since leaving criminal world, he still had certain habits. Political opponents of Shogunate called him "Kojiro's dreadhound" as he was the one who enjoyed doing dirty work for his fellow former intelligence officer, now Shogun.

"Next!" it was well visible that Admiral Ibuki never had enough of killing criminals. Despite being one long ago - he hated them now with passion. But then another person entered, despite his usual group of agents and special forces operators who loved to watch their boss bringing justice to murderers, rapists, and terrorists. She was roughly 160cm tall Nihonese woman, with a beautiful oval face, green eyes and long brunette hair tied into ponytail. This look was her major advantage - nobody expected that cute and seductive woman may be perfectly trained assassin.

"Ibuki - Taisho!" she saluted his superior, though Admiral Ibuk thought of her more as of his biological sister than his operative "Message from Ishikawa".

"I am coming" said a bit angry Admiral as he grabbed his coat "Looks like those rats will live few hours longer..."

They walked through the naval HQ, among hundreds of personnel doing their duties. There was also certain civilian presence here, since city of Fujian was a lot integrated with Kaigun, and happily cooperated with the navy. Finally they walked into undergrounds of a big building where they entered certain room, where a young navy Lieutenant gave Admiral Ibuki a message delivered by personal courier. Admiral read it, and authenticated with personal code matrix he had in his pocket. And when he did, a smile appeared on his face.

It looked like he received green light for his operation..

***En route to Filipino kapitala islands: 241453XRAYAUG15

Coming down south, was a usual commercial airliner carrying civilian personnel. It had no military gear whatsoever, just a normal transport from Ishikawa to Manila carrying various people, either foreigners on they route to Manila or Nihonese wanting to visit Asigna. Since Nihon had no formal conflicts with Asignese government, it should have no problems with three groups of reporters, working for Ishikawa Daily, SakuraTV and Radio Mikurajima entering Asigna to report on recent situation in the county. Each team had only appropriate gear for a reporter group and nothing more.

Problem was, that this groups were in fact Tokkeitai agents that were really operating within said news agencies. Newsmen were perfect cover, allowing them to do a lot and get in lots of places. Since Terten announced his speech, ultra - conservative, anti - globalist, nationalist government of Nihon would become worried of new age cult being created by Terten who decided to become new Hong Xiuquan. Thus, why Tokkeitai decided that time had come to monitor this cult... and take action if things to too far.
Rping in MT (2023) and PT/FanT (1564)

Inyourfaceistan wrote:You didn't know that Cusc is actually a 4-armed cyborg genius commander and skillful warrior created in secret by a cabal of rich capitalist financiers built to lead and army of drones and other renegades against and overbearing socialist regime?
Psalms 144:1 wrote:Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
Also known as El Cuscatlan, Jesus will offer you eternal life if you believe in him!

Huda
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Allahu Ackbar enters the scene

Postby Huda » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:17 am

Husseinabad.

Husseinabad, Huda.
President Zaeed Abbas.

1456 in the Bengali New Year and a new year for the Greater Hudian Republic. It's been around... 10 years since my father died. A year of being president for the Greater Hudian Republic. Bah, enough with calculations, I suppose. I looked outside to see the skyline of Husseinabad. So many leaders built this. So many civilians built this. My secretary barged in. "Sir?" He asked. I nodded. "What is it?" I asked him. He dropped some files. "It's about the Philippines." He told me. I nodded, signaling him to leave. He raised his hand. It was the Abbasist Salute.

I saluted him back, and sat down. ASIGNA PHILIPPINES. I scoured through the entire file. Terten, deposed. New Punong. Rodel Drapiza. Hudian-Filipino Relations = Unknown status. Terten ideology? Nonsense. I sighed. What were we to do about it? This was another country miles away. I decided to ignore it, going back into my laptop. The Shadrax... Shadrax Hurricane. A new model. There it was. The reason I had to do it. The Philippines were our allies.

We had to help this once great state back... but for what? This... Terten's new "vision" was crazy. I suppose his greatness has come to wane. We could help Drapiza, aged he may be. I suppose that was what my father would want? Supporting this new regime... a regime we've been allies with but forgot early 2020. My mind has gone wild. But if aid is what we must give, aid we shall give. I suppose... we could monitor the Filipinos at the same time.

I looked into my Shadrax Hurricane - an amazing, razor slim laptop - with an optional hologram, touch screen, detachable keyboard. Rather impressive piece of machinery, a combination of Hudian and Filipino ingenuity. "Rahim. Come in." I spoke into the intercom. My secretary got in. "Sir? Orders?" He asked me. "I'm sending it to you. Send the orders to those I... give it to." I told him. He nodded, saluting. I grunted before typing up an email.

Code: Select all
TO: KHAWJA GIBRAN HUDA
---
Salam.

Send in the following the attached file.
Hudian New Diplomatic Contingent in Asigna Philippines.
The following are the re-dispatched staff to the Hudian embassy which, while untouched was abandoned due to the war in the Philppines.
  • Ambassador Shafiul Islam.
  • Ambassador Aliyah Hassan*
  • 20 guards due to possibly unsafe situation. Equipped with up-to-date assault rifles, pistols and a knife.
  • 5 HAMAJ-9 Armed Multipurpose Assault Jeeps with a machinegun on top.
  • 10 Diplomatic Staff.
* Special agent sniffing around

Aliya Hassan.
Husseinabad, Huda.

"Come on, Shafiul, sir. We'll be late." I gave a coy smile to the man, who grinned. I sighed. Men. But that was not my mission. Nope. I was ordered by the government to "sniff" around about Terten. The man was crazy with his... new vision. Playing as ambassador, no one but the Bagh and Abbas Tower knew about this. That's why I had to tease around with Shafiul, wearing glasses and all.

As we boarded the plane, beside us we could see a C-130. We were supposed to make numerous stops apparently around. First we land in Bangladesh, then land in Malaysia, and finally go for the Philippines. I had my personal handgun as a weapon, none of that other Bond-ish gimmicky stuff. As we boarded the plane, I was curious about the Philippines. I've never been there, in all honesty. I spoke up to Shafiul. "Sir, how is the Philippines?" I asked him. "Well, I heard before the war it was heaven. Now..." He looked into the sky. "I don't know."

The plane took numerous stops, no rest between. We were refueled different times. This private jet didn't exactly have... mileage. I concealed my handgun, hoping the Bayan police... or the Hudian ambassador would not notice. The forces that were going with me were Abbas Force personnel - these were guys who knew about my mission. "I'm just going to head to the bathroom." I told the ambassador. I quietly walked to the bathroom, signaling one of the men to take my handgun. He nodded, quickly taking it. I got into the bathroom.

Alright, just a few minutes. He'll notice no shit.

I got out, sitting down. "Hold on, we're nearly there. Wear your seatbelts." He told me. I wanted to hit him. Just cause I was... uh... a diplomatic newbie (my cover identity) doesn't mean I don't know how to travel. I just quietly nodded as the plane landed. It started raining, and we had a bumpy landing. I looked to the side to see some holes. Bombs? Trying to rebuild asphalt? I didn't know. As we got out, out of the immigration, I signaled the guy I gave my gun to so I can get my gun back.

Thanks.

I took my gun, concealing it and walked with Shafiul. We got out those cool-looking vehicles and rode down to the embassy. Sure, there was no limousine but I preferred military vehicles. We came down to the untouched yet abandoned embassy. As the guards opened the door, to ensure there were no threats, I looked around to see cobwebs... and smell. Oh god, it did stink. "What the fuck is that smell?" I spoke under my breath. The soldiers saw a few dead bodies.

"Not Hudians. Filipinos. Probably got massacred from gang wars or soldiers after trying to hide here." The soldier told us. I nodded. "So, we're here, eh?" I asked Shafiul. He nodded. "Don't worry. I don't see bloody, probably dried up. If there is any, we'll clean it. Plus, we're living in the hotel nearby till this place is refurbished. No lights or anything either. I can't see a fucking thing." Shafiul told me. I nodded, walking outside. Welcome to Asigna Philippines, Aliyah. I told myself. This place looked rather dark. Maybe it's the rain.

Wait, I'm drenched!.

YA'ALI MADAD MERE MAWLA

FROM THE DESK OF PRESIDENT ZAEED ABBAS - PRESIDENT OF THE GREATER HUDIAN REPUBLIC
As-Salam-Walaykum, Punong Rodel Drapiza!

I would like to congratulate you on your rule of Asigna Philippines. While we have been in a mute of relations since the war, we have deployed diplomatic staff to refurbish our embassy. With them we have 10,000,000 NSD in cash as a donation to your glorious nation and an announcement of continuation of our brotherly relations.

While Terten was indeed a good ally of ours, we strive and hope you shall be our allies too. Our diplomat Shafiul Islam shall discuss on our relations with Aliyah Hassan.

Mabuhay, and may Allah be with you!

SIGNED,
ZAEED ABBAS

New Aeyariss
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

The church addresses

Postby New Aeyariss » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:22 pm

Official letter from Bishops of Church of the Greater East,

Beloved Brothers and Sisters in Christ, as well as those who do not share our faith, but are willing to listen;

Words have reached us about yet another and sadly important situation that is occurring in the Philippines. Just several hours ago, Erin Terten, former dictator of Philippines had released a speech about new "revelation" he had received. Contrary to what many people think, he is not mad and we do believe that he received it. The forces from which he received it, however are far more sinister than what he portrays openly and want to exploit humanity for their own agenda.

The statements that Erin Terten repeats are nothing new or nothing not told before. Terten peaches about unified world, without cultures, nationalities, etc. etc. - but what does he really preach are lies that have been repeated by New Age movement and it's parent creation, Nazism, for ages. Terten right now, in opinion of our church, is going the same way as Adolf Hitler - who also was fascinated with occult - went; towards extreme damnation. This "world united" he preaches is nothing more than reincarnation of tower of Babel; a rebellion against Heavenly Father and end times kingdom of the Antichrist.

"8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world." - Revelation 13 ; 8.

Ironically Terten proclaimed that "Using gravity, we can exist beyond the first three dimensions we know of and become gods ourselves." The same thing was said few thousand years ago:

"4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: 5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, ​and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil." - Genesis 3.

Therefore our Chruch believes that beings that visited Treten, if he did not made it up to gain fame and power, were in fact demonic entities seeking to start yet another movement.

Perhaps we may be wrong. Perhaps it is only Terten's imagination, or lies, which he used to spread often. Perhaps it is all about attention - but it does not matter. If you do not share our faith, know that pseudo - occult sect that Erin Terten is starting may present clear threat to security of the Bayan, as evidenced by report of Ministry of National Security in Nihon.

It is in our recommendation to Filipino government that according to Romans 13 God granted you duty to punish evildoers. There is chance - and big chance - that this new cult will get itself involved in violence to push it's religious and political goals. We therefore advice to perform on Erin Terten checks on medical health as well as deep research into cult's structure and organisation.

We advice all Christians, regardless of denomination, NOT to get involved with cult that is either creation of a madman, demonic entities, or created as a way to gain political influence and purge the nation of unwanted elements. You should not engage them by force unless you threaten you first, but do not be silent and preach loudly against the evil. If members of the cult commit any violent acts, know breathen that you have right to defend yourselves and it is your holy duty to stand in defence of innocents against those who wish to harm them because they are not "progressive".

God Bless you all, Bishops of Church of the Greater East.
Last edited by New Aeyariss on Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rping in MT (2023) and PT/FanT (1564)

Inyourfaceistan wrote:You didn't know that Cusc is actually a 4-armed cyborg genius commander and skillful warrior created in secret by a cabal of rich capitalist financiers built to lead and army of drones and other renegades against and overbearing socialist regime?
Psalms 144:1 wrote:Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
Also known as El Cuscatlan, Jesus will offer you eternal life if you believe in him!

Nationalist Eminral Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationalist Eminral Republic » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:14 pm

Pamahalaang Himagsikan ng Eminral
Revolutionary Government of Eminral
Tanggapan ng Pangulo
Office of the President
Lungsod ng Eminral, Pederasyon ng Republika ng Eminral
Eminral City, Federation of Eminral Republic

Private Communique

To whom it may concern,

Greetings. It has been a long time since our two nations have been in touch with each other. It truly saddens us that the great Filipino nation has been destroyed by the SACTO forces. As a nation which prides itself with our Filipino heritage, we would like to extend our assistance to the Bayan by making E$ 560 billion available for the reconstruction of the Bayan through the Bangon Pilipinas Program. There will be a 25-year grace period, after which 5% interest will be charged on top of the payments. In addition, attached to this program is a donation by the Nationalist Party to the Partido Asigna. In exchange, we would like stronger cooperation between the Nationalist Party and the Partido Asigna.

On a personal note, I strongly advise the leadership of Bayan against the Progressivist ideals by the former Punong Terten. For a man with strong nationalistic feelings, I could not imagine a day would come where he would encourage this kind of ideology. The preservation of Filipino institutions must be the top priority of the leadership of Bayan.

In order to further solidify our countries' relationship and to further discuss cooperation between our nations, we'd like to request for an official visit. I will be accompanied by the Vice President, the Senate President, the Speaker of the House as well as the leadership of the Nationalist Party in this proposed visit. I look forward with your favourable response.

Signed,
Harry Hague
General of the Eminral Armed Forces
Interim President
Last edited by Nationalist Eminral Republic on Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]
Federation of Eminral RepublicPederasyon ng Republika ng Eminral
エミンラル共和連邦 Federación de la República Eminral

Riysa
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:12 pm

Tel al-Riyah, Riysa

The cabinet sat around a conference table during a hastily-prepared emergency meeting, repeating certain portions of Terten's video over and over again on the projector. Firas Abyad, Minister of Economics, sighed. "There's no doubt then, he's back."

Tawfiq al-Hiwari, the Za'im, tapped on the desk, shaking his head. "Unfortunately, that was never a question to begin with. We didn't invade the mainland and Erin was replaced in a bloodless coup. It was only a matter of time before he came back into the spotlight, not counting the fact that he loves attention."

Mustafa Haddad chimed in. "Asigna as a nation never stopped being an issue, either. They may have retreated back from the international stage after we embarrassed them with the Homat al-Diyar and the joint SACTO forces destroyed their overseas armies, but just because they got a new leader doesn't necessarily mean that they've significantly changed. Their electric stations are still on and their factories still work; hell, the party is the same."

"Indeed. What concerns me more is the content of his statement." Tawfiq replied. "It sounds dangerously like he's trying to create a cult. Sheikh Sa'eed?" He nodded to the venerable sheikh, who was representing the highest religious body in Riysa, the Shura Council.

"I concur, Tawfiq. It sounds similar to the speech of cults, and what he's preaching is, underneath the rhetoric, not unique. "Alien cults" in the West also believe in similar tenets - their leaders are the "chosen person" visited by xenos from another world, how they need to progress humanity beyond its current state and that these xenos will help them, and so on. Most leaders are attention seekers, or in the case of some, on drugs or mentally ill. But..."

"You think sihir may be involved?" Mustafa questioned.

"Possibly. Some scholars have posited that ifrit may appear as "aliens" to mislead people, as mentioned in Dr. Umar al-Ashqar's book about Jinn. That might have happened in multiple instances with these cults. In fact, in that same book, he translates a similarly-sounding paragraph from a spiritual cult in the United States which is under the influence of the shayatin."

"Do you think its the case with Terten?" The Za'im spoke up.

"Again, possibly, though I am worried that it may be one of those rare times where it is the case. I read the IMAS (OOC: Political Security Directorate) report on the Party and Terten's fascination with the occult, so I believe there's an elevated chance of it being real. Its anyone's guess as to whether its sihir done against him or whether he summoned them himself, though. Regardless, its bad news for him and anyone near him, and if he's possessed, then there's nothing short of ruqaya that can save his body." With that, the sheikh finished speaking, and nodded towards Tawfiq.

"Allah bless you, oh sheikh, for your input. Mustafa, what do you think?"

"Tawfiq, I agree with the sheikh and you, but I'd like to offer an alternative explanation also. He's trying to create a cult, no doubt - a cult of personality. That jahash loves attention like almost nothing else. He was a dictator, and dictators love themselves people who worship their very deeds. What other way then to found a cult based around the leader, just like the ancient Romans?"

"Fair point, Mustafa." Tawfiq twirled the edges of his mustache for a moment. "Regardless of whether its from beyond the ghaib or from insanity, there's similarity between both of your hypotheses. Not so much in the methods, but in the end results."

The Marshal-General nodded. "Yes, that seems to be an obvious endgame. He's definitely not given up on ruling, yet."

"Precisely."

The head of the Mukhabarat spoke up next. "I can posit a possible scenario as follows. We can all agree that he's trying to take back power. By founding a cult of personality - neither Mustafa nor the Sheikh's ideas conflict each other, as both lead to a personality cult of sorts - he intends to expand his significantly large support base and to strengthen the resolve of its current members. Its already very large, but if its large enough, he can easily force a coup - in fact, I believe he has a chance of doing so with its current size. Most of the non-physical government infrastructure, such as the old ministers from his time, are still in place, so a transition would be relatively easy. Terten is almost certainly going to be released soon, from public pressure if nothing else. When he does, two things will occur - either he forces a coup using his support base, or having accumulated a large base the current minister will step down as a replacement and Terten will take the helm again." He wrote down his statements and thought for a moment.

"Then, he'll likely want to take revenge; Asigna's military power hasn't been destroyed yet, and if Terten feels slighted enough, he'll probably risk it, especially if he feels like he's got some sort of advantage. Reportedly, there's a meeting going on right now between some of their generals and ministers, which you all can probably guess its subject matter. Rearmament and modernization is a good narcotic for this, after all, and I have yet to see any signs of their military factories stopping production."

"Your orders, Za'im?" Mustafa inquired.

Tawfiq nodded to the intelligence head. "Get me a report on how to break this kill chain as soon as possible. For now, we'll send observers to Asigna to monitor Terten and anything else; if they refuse, we'll have proof that they're up to no good. As for the cult thing, I don't want a single word of it mentioned in public media, alright? They're looking for attention so they can gain more supporters, we need to deny them this. Sheikh, I know the Shura wishes to make a statement against the cult; can you please direct it towards the Asignans for now? They're the ones that need it."

"We'll devise something, once I get back."

"Excellent, thank you sheikh. Other than that, I want an insertion into Bandar Abbas and Yemen, to keep track of what's going on abroad. Last but not least, Mustafa, can you meet with me later today to discuss further this issue? Understood, everyone? Good, dismissed."

Origin:Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Sender: Muawiyah Ayyubi, Minister of Foreign Affairs
CO: N/A
Recipient:Government of Asigna
Subject:Inspection
Timestamp: 20:20:29 8/23/2049
E-Signature: [M.AYYUBI]
Encryption: High
Classification: None
Caveats: N/A

Greetings,

Having followed recent events, we would like to ask of your government to allow a delegation of Riysian inspectors into your nation, as per the SACTO-Bayan peace treaty, to monitor stability and to review the progress of rebuilding in light of recent events. Please reply as quickly as possible.

Thank You,
Muawiyah Ayyubi
Last edited by Riysa on Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Krajistov SFR
Secretary

Founded: Aug 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Krajistov SFR » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:45 pm

Presidential Palace

Image A team of elite Krajistovi Commandos were sneaking around at knight, leading them was Col Milosevic he said into his communications device "Tango" the code word to begin the mission they blew open the door with C4 and stormed in they came in and fired at the guards, outside Joseph Mikhail the leader of the coup said "Status report on our side Comrades?" to which he received, "We have taken twenty casualties over! We are facing unexpected resistance from the guards inside the palace, over!" he then said "Damn, just tell me if the President is inside!" after hours of fighting with the guards and arresting the President's cabinet it turned out the President had gone to his bunker to do some ultra- top secret paper work and was probably not aware of the coup.

Some Bunker on a Krajistovi air-base

Image A black SUV pulled up to the bunker, out of the door came Joseph Mikhail to see the President
Joseph Mikhail was leader of the secret society known as "the Social-Nationalist Progressive Worker's Party" aka "New Dawn Movement" the leftist faction of the Krajistovi Nationalist Junta which was aligned with Rychenkov's Soviet Union and he was also prominent New-Age Theosophist in the country. he was going to meet Vladimir Mihailhovich a Krajistovi Orthodox Christian who was the President of Krajistov and leader of the open Capitalist-Nationalist-Conservative rightist faction of the Krajistovi Nationalist Junta aka "Krajistovi Traditional Coalition" which was aligned with SACTO.

Image Joseph Mikhail walked over to the President Vladimir Mihailovich's office it was fairly long walk in the on base which was basically a large bunker, he knocked on the door in which President Vladimir opened, Vladimir was happy to see Joseph who for many years was good friend of his, he said "Colonel Joseph my comrade, how are things going.". Joseph tried to think of something to talk about with his former friend, before confessing that head had betrayed him, Joseph said "Well sir, our Nihonese allies are under attack." this did not surprise Vladimir as Nihon was always under attack by communists so he replied "Well?....What else is new?"

Image To which Joseph then replied "This new terrorist group is very small and insignificant, but in their ideology they advocate a destruction of Nihon's national culture and national identity as a nation itself." Vladimir with a disturbed look on his face then said "I think this group could be a great threat to our ally if it get's any major support, what is your view on it?" Joseph yelled "Nihon must kill all of it's jewish population to keep itself safe, and if this group can help purge Judaism from Nihon then they are good." this caused Vladimir to laugh "You are joking right? I know a lot of evil jewish communists, but I know many good jews."

Image Joseph then said "If the jews continue to secretly run Nihon, the nation will never progress to the next step of economic evolution, and I am serious." Vladimir said "You are starting to sound like a Communist, specifically the Nazi brand of Communism.", Vladimir was not happy he then said "If you are serious, then get out of my office you Racist and Marxist scum!" Joseph then smirked and replied "I do not think you have much of a choice, I have already arrested your entire cabinet, shot your elite presidential guard, and now you as well, my men have taken over the country already, your the under arrest, you and your friends will be placed in maximum security prison."

Joseph Mikhail then wrote a letter that he sent to the nations of Riysa, Huda, Cuscatlan and the Asigna Philippines, with a special version of the letter sent to Terten that included a hanging man Tarot card with a super-imposed picture of Drapiza on the hanging man, with a note that said "All my support to comrade Erin Terten, a true man of the Teutonic warrior mind-set"

Joseph Mikhail

Dear Government of the world,

Our nation's day of greatness the reactionary imperialists of SACTO shall no longer use this nation for their selfish ends, today is the dawn of the New-Age! Our nation must expand it's borders to the lesser evolved races and share our glorious progress, the idea of Greater Krajistov from our old ancient ancestors who passed their great wisdom to us will guide us in our fight, we shall liberate this land from every vestige of SACTO's influence!

First I must say that the shocking news of this Drapzia coward taking power is truly upsetting when a man of true greatness such as Erin Terten was forced down, Terten's dream was a noble one and Is similar to a dream I had once while I was in my old Corporal days in my barracks thinking why things were always unfair, from the previous pro-Soviet regime and then the pro-SACTO regime, at first things were good under the Pro-SACTO regime but then things started to get completely reactionary and against the people's divine and revolutionary supra-national Pan-Slavic will, a divine being of light came to me and told me that I was destined to rule all Slavs and so I am for Pan-Slavism, since then I decided to take over in a coup and here I am today ruling the Government.

"One for All and All for One!"

From,
Joseph Mikhail

THE DEAR BROTHER LEADER AND THE CHIEF ETERNAL GIVER OF REVOLUTIONARY COMRADELY LOVE
Last edited by Krajistov SFR on Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.
I AM VOTING DONALD TRUMP!!!!!!

Victoriala
Senator

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Victoriala » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:25 pm

TAG
THE COMMONWEALTH OF VICTORIALA
Fuck discourse, Memes are the way forward (its inevitable and you know it)
FACTBOOK | LA SOCIÉTÉ | NATIONS | ILLUMINATOR | +
Fucking little island person. 陰 and 陽 but mostly 陰. I draw and do designs.
My NS activity is 90% shitposts. Singy and I fuck each other occasionally.
Equity is True Equality. Pro-Aufklärung, Anti-Gegenaufklärung. [economic: -4.0 social: -4.21]

Huda
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Huda » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:22 am

HOME | HUDA | INTERNATIONAL | POLITICS | MILITARY | TECHNOLOGY | MEDICINE | SPORTS | KIDS

Hudian opinion on current events ongoing in the Philippines.
With Erin Terten's new "vision", and an unsure future for this "bayan", what is to happen to the Philippines?

ImageSHARE THIS: Image Image Image Image
Jafir Iqbal (@jaf.iq)
6/17/2015. | Husseinabad, Huda.

Imam Fakhruddin Sabree al-Husseinabadi speaking on Terten's "vision".
Photo courtesy of the Hudian Shurjo

Husseinbad, Huda – The current crisis in the Philippines has led to intervention by the Hudian government. While it is unknown about Terten and whether he will be free, his "visions" have sparked outrage across Muslim, Christian, and other communities across Husseinabad. So far President Zaeed Abbas has donated around a few million Hudian Takas to the Filipino government as well as reestablish the embassy by sending in ambassador Shafiul Islam.

As for Terten's ideology, the Nihonese Church of the Greater East has already written a letter which outlines the revelation and its violation to Christianity. Bishop Joshua John has spoken that the Nihonese church is right and the Terten should not gain any support whatsoever from the Hudian government. The Christian community held peaceful marches across Husseinabad. While police quietly checked their activities, there was no combat.

As for the Muslim community, Sufi Imam Fakhruddin Sabree al-Husseinabadi voiced outrage on this ideology of Terten's. "What the Terten has planned on doing is Shirk, worshipping but someone else other than Allah, the most merciful and the most almighty, that is haram. Our government should not support Terten. This time, we must take action. The Nihonese, Muslims while they may not be are right. Terten must die. For this is one of the greatest sins one can ever commit."

This may be a difficult moment for the Hudian government, especially after frozen relations with SACTO. From being continuing allies of Brytene, to siding with the Bilad-Ash-Sham in the 2020s crisis, it may be an odd time to re-enact relations with SACTO. Who knows what will happen? Most religious bodies of Huda have already expressed distaste over Terten's new belief, most calling it a sin. That is all from the Hudian Shurjo today, thank you.

More From The Hudian Shurjo
  • Hudian 6th Gen Fighter prototypes see flight [ 250,990 views (Military) ]
  • Will we have to ally with SACTO on the current events? Perhaps. [ 800,980 views (OPED) ]
  • Shadrax Interactive launches new "Dungeon Master" game. 1,300,250 views (Technology) ]
    Image Comments [ 190,687 ] | Image E-mail
    © The Hudian Shurjo 2015

Image 159,387 comments

SACTOForTheWin · 14 minutes ago
DOWN WITH ASIGNA! DOWN WITH FILTHY COMMIES ATTACKING KRAJISTALIS!

230 up · 35 down
REPLY · UPVOTE · DOWNVOTE

Jihadi · 18 minutes ago
ALLAHU ACKBAR! WE WILL BOMB HUDA!

53 up · 300 down

Taco Buzz · 20 minutes ago
We're selling tacos! Buy us now!

340 up · 5 down

New Carloso
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Carloso » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:35 am

Department of Defence, New Carlingford, Carloso
"God dammit Moran, that unquenchable little prick in the Bayan is at it again." the clenched fist of the Supreme Chancellor, Carl Tobin, landed on the briefing table, reverberating around the room like a clap of thunder. General Régulo Moran could only look on, he seemed to be the only remotely calm person in this room. I truly wouldn't mind if Drapiza was sensible enough to put a gun to that lieing scumbag's head and pulled the trigger. How are we allowed keep a war criminal like him alive?"

The Minister of Defence for the International Freedom Coalition, Eben Davies, who also happened to be present in the IFC Council chamber in Musrum, Bratislav at the time of the revelations on the numerous war crimes, acts of genocide and senseless massacres committed by Erin Terten's loyal military, conventionally kept hidden from the entire organisation until the disastrous Filipino-lead intervention in Lebanon, an intervention which the Federal Republic had almost backed. After that, Carlossians had little interest in making deals with the Asigna regime; indeed, many had failed to notice until recently that Tetren had been deposed after the declaration of war by SACTO. Understandably so, relations were still extremely sour between the two countries and it was unlikely the current Tobin administration had plans to forgive the Republic of the Philippines for Erin Terten's sins. Only time would tell.

"Chancellor, your estimates indicate that there is a very high chance a popular revolution might ensue and Tetren will be reimposed as Punong." Moran hit a button on a remote and pointed at a huge LCD screen at the end of the end of the room, replaying footage of the court scene. "As you can see, he has dozens nay hundreds or even thousands of loyal supporters, still willing to do his bidding. Quiet the popular man, eh?" he let out a somewhat inappropriate chuckle. "I'm sure you would love that kind of reception at one of our party conventions. Anyway, he seems to be bent a founding some sort of cult." Moran paused the footage. "On the outside, it looks like some sort of religion however, on the inside, it looks like more of a 'cult of personality'. Evidently, there are some followers of his that are none too pleased on the developments." he started playing the video again, this time focusing in on the individuals touting Terten's heresy. "A la, these people." He flicked a switch which brought up a map of the Philippine Bayan.

"And what exactly are our options, Moran." the Supreme Chancellor queried.

"Quiet limited actually. Direct action is off the table. We thought sneaking in a few civvies disguised as film or documentary crew would be ideal but no airline actually has direct connections from an airport in Atlas to an airport in the Bayan. There is also the option of using a plane or a submarine to transport an undercover ONI team in. May I explain a little on the submarine option..." The screen focused in on Carloso, more particularly the province of Zamora. For a moment, Davies and Tobin thought it was panning towards the capital of the province, also called Zamora, but instead zoomed into the jagged coastline of an entirely rural area. "That is, of course, the Challenger Submarine Station (CSS) in County Orford. Quiet basically we get one of our Spalding or Madrigal-class fleet subs, equip them with an AFDS and land three or four operatives on some inconspicuous section of shoreline near to the capital, Manila." the screen panned out, away from Carloso and a green line appeared outlining a route between the CSS and a section of coastline about 40 km south of the capital of the Bayan near the mouth of the Ilog Pampanga. "We identified a section of beach shaded by dense foliage. From here our operatives will travel to the city of Hagonoy where they will take the Baliwag Transit into Manila." the screen flicked to a display with profiles of the people being sent.

"To be perfectly honest, its a very cosy assignment. If nothing happens, its a free holiday in one of the sunniest places in the world with D£3,000 worth of Bayan pesos in spending money. However, that doesn't mean there will be risks. Our real aim is to get inside the organisation... get into the ranks of his followers and, if it is truly necessary, eliminate him if he attempts deposing the current regime."

Davies began to speak after Moran had ended explaining the operation. "But General... the Bayan is 19,000 km away, it'll take at least 12 days to get there and thats with a Spalding-class doing 35 kn continuously. We need something more short term.

"Well yes, thats what the plane option is for. We simply fly one of our government Ebonheart 167 aircraft into their main international airports; no not that kind of flying in, please, taking off from Port Liskeard International. We think the flight will take just over 18 hours."

"I think this is the best option. They will be covered as Carlossian diplomats, yes?"

"Correct. To be more precise, a team of inspector-diplomats who are reviewing the social, political and economic effects of the war with the Santiago Anti-Communist Treaty Coalition and the resulting ousting of Terten from power."

"Very well. Now, about these operatives you were talking about before Davies interrupted." Tobin and Davies exchanged looks for a moment and then turned towards the General again to see what he had to say.

"Huh, what can I say?"

Later that day, Port Liskeard International Airport, South Liskeard Islands
"What an utter shiet hole." José Rajoy thought as he spat onto the asphalt of the only runway that serviced Port Liskeard International Airport, immediately freezing with the cold weather. The team of four were fresh from a debriefing session at Cottesmore Island, the home of the highly secretive ONI Southern Cyber Command, their teeth clattering and knees trembling. Nobody was boarding the impromptu flight but them, looking comically like holiday makers or business people with their finely-tailored suits, dragging and carrying suitcases behind them. The government had paid for a month-long stay at some generic four-star hotel in the heart of the city, presumably easily accessible by the transport network. Rather a cosy assignment they thought; surely it wouldn't be hard to get close to one of the most narcissistic, worshipped individuals alive in the world with a loyal following. A team of ground crew rolled the stair well out to allow access to the plane entrance, commencing to drag the weight of their carrier luggage upwards. Before they knew it, they were at the top and were met by a pleasant blast of hot air from the plane's climate-control system.

As expected, nobody else was onboard except, of course, the pilot, co-pilot and two waitresses for the passenger's pleasure. They took their seats near the front of the aircraft, loading their bags into the racks above their places. Rajoy peered out the window to see the plane lifting itself off the ground and into the air, leaving the small group of islands behind and flying over the ocean towards the Bayan.

In the meantime, the department of the Supreme Chancellor would send an official communique to cover their arrival.

Office of the Supreme Chancellor
Imperial Palace
New Carlingford, New Carlingford Province
Federal Republic of Carloso

To:
The Office of the Punong,
The Philippines
Encryption Level:
Maximum

Date: 24 August 2015

The Federal Republic of Carloso - Office of the Supreme Chancellor

Mr. Drapiza,
We wish to inform you that, due to your recent appointment to the respectable office of Punong of the Philippine Bayan, we have decided to dispatch a team of diplomats and inspectors to your capital, Manila, where we shall review the efforts being undertaken to repair your nation after the war with the Santiago Anti-Communist Treaty Organisation and the present political and socio-economic climate. We ask that you cooperate with our respectable staff who will do so likewise. At the time of posting, it is expected the team will arrive in 18 hours aboard a government-owned aircraft inbound from Port Liskeard International Airport.

Carl Tobin
Supreme Chancellor
Last edited by New Carloso on Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
THE OFFICIAL FACTBOOK OF CARLOSO | FatChineseGuy: Official Mascot | Proud Member and Minister for Defence of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION! | FEEL FREE TO JOIN ATLAS | CARLOSSIAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION

Neo Philippine Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Philippine Empire » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:49 am

TAG
THE GRAND REPUBLIC OF MAHARLIKA

Quirina
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:37 am

Camp Generoso
Jungles of Samar
Philippine Federal Republic

During the heat of the sun and the sweat in their heads and bodies, the drill sergeant still pushes the MATAPANG and Musang trainees to their best with utter and strict hardcore physical training. Some already gave up, with their bodies shaking and heating up, lacking water and proper nutrition, thanks to the tedious months of physical and mental challenges they need to encounter ahead. Being hardened to the core, the drill instructors are doing their best in putting the Rangers and the Matapangs to the test. They crossed under muddy pools with barbed wires and live gunfire over their heads, climbed mountains, rappelled from high floors and helicopters, paradropped, and even practiced physical restraint from reacting to pain, from open wounds to mild electrocution. Those were just some of their hardships in our to defend the Philippine Republic and his interests.

Unknown MATAPANG Colonel talks to ROSHAN intelligence envoy about what happened at Asigna.

"Well, may balita ka ba doon sa Asigna?"
(Do you have any news in Asigna?"

"Balita? Propaganda kamo! Madami naman. Nakakapanlumo ang kondisyon nila doon kumpara dito sa Pilipinas. Narinig mo ba 'yung sinabi ng Terten na 'yun nung lumabas siya ulit sa publiko? Sabi pa naman na nakakita daw siya ng mga maiitim na nilalang. Na-engkanto na siguro 'yun. Timang na yung siraulong yun. Wala na gamot sa lokong iyon. Nasobrahan ata sa laklak ng bayagra yun kasi hindi na makahirit ng lalake!"
(News? Propaganda you may say! They're a lot. It's so weakening to see how impoverished their condition is compared to Philippines here. Have you heard of this Terten when he went back into public? That man claims to have seen black figures. He must have been enchanted. That crackhead surely is out of his mind. There's no suitable treatment for him. He must have been in overdose on viagra because he can't hit guys while in prison!)

"Sssh! Wag kang maingay! Baka may makarinig na KK sa'yo dito!"
(Sssh! Quiet, you! The KK might hear you here!)

"Fuck 'em. Kaya ko sila isa-isahin. Mga duwag lang silang tuta ni Terten!"
(Fuck 'em! I can take them all each. They're cowardly peons of Terten!)

Meanwhile, helicopters hover over their sight, with both carrying troops and light vehicles. Wondering how it will go, the ROSHAN agent wears his cap, and bids farewell to his friend.
एक, सच, अजेय
The Great Federated Noble States

"Strength determines the fates of the world, and the same should be applied over oppressors." - Maharajah Purva Ashvath IV

Call me Quirina.

Diplomat

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Alaskan Democratic Federative Republic » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:28 pm

Аляскинская Демократическая Федеративная Республи

New Archangel:
The room was overwhelmed in a fiery atmosphere as both sides bickered about the situation developing in the Pacific .Many throughout the A.D.F.R were uncertain about how to handle the development. Some thought that helping Asigna was just another failed policy by the right to expand and become the police force of the world. On the left, people felt that such actions only harmed the A.D.F.R , and caused backlash thoughout the country . And after the tremendous fiasco seen during those gruesome exercises, no one on the left wanted to get involved in such a chaotic and blind endeavor.

In the Capital the atmosphere was searing as both sides hounded at one another.
"Damn it! We have to help them, what was the whole point of White Oak if we aren't even going to use the training and materials we built !"
Another politician rose violently from his seat "You shut the HELL up about White Oak! That wasn't military strategy, that was a bad damn explanation of why bureaucracy is a bad thing ! People died during that little 'training exercise' of yours!"
"We need to take a stand for them!
Asigna needs our help and are a close trading partner of ours!"
"Here we go AGAIN! You Stupid mother--"
The man was cut off.

A man clad in an red military uniform and his entourage of similarly dressed lieutenants entered the room and strolled to their desks. "Gentlemen. Gentlemen" The man said as he walked calmly to the front desk, "there's a war going on. We don't need another one."
He took his seat and opened his brief case. "We have hear a series of photos and recordings from the situation to the West. As we all know, in the Pacific and the South Sea China has been suspected of arms and narcotics dealings and we in the Department of Defence, feel that this would be a great time to hit the Drug industry where it hurts. Not only that, but since we've procured our new weapons platforms, many have doubted their effectiveness and the costly spending to acquire them- This is an excellent chance to flex our miltary muscle , any kinks that we have."
I'm not saying we go to war just yet, but that we watch how the situation plays out and prepare for the worse.

Right Across the Street, President Yuri took a quick drink of liquor and began finalizing Executive Order 10720B Through this he would mobilize some 95,000 Active troops and 10,000 Reserve and National Guardsmen. Though he was certain he wouldn't need to deploy his forces, he wanted to make sure the A.D.F.R was prepared just incase it needed to come to the defence of Asigna. While preparing the document, he recounted that he needed to send out a diplomatic message to Asigna , honestly the president thought that Asigna was just going though a time though a political huge bureaucracy mess , and thought about the SACTO faction in Asia they caused a mess in Asia , and thoughout the Pacfic also .
As he was thinking before he'd signed this bill he sad something to himself.
"I really hope this work out , because if this doesn't the Pacific and also Asia would be a mess."

Аляскинская Демократическая Федеративная Республи

OFFICIALLY FROM THE ADFR DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

Encryption:
Code: High

Greetings ,

We would like to express our worries about the crisis that has resulted by the actions of your nation's government. We hope that we are able to send in miltary advisers to protect the region , and to protect shipping , civilian companies . In addition we hope that foreign workers and other oversea travelers are not at risk.
We would also send in humanitarian aid and warn our embassy , and our citizens about the situation.

We wish you all the best of support.
Nicko Beleco department of foreign affairs

(Leader's signature)
Yuri Nikifor
Last edited by Alaskan Democratic Federative Republic on Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
All-round RPer

Guadalupador
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Guadalupador » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:56 pm

Tag For Post.
Guadalupadorian Embassy Program
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: Call me Dorian, Dor or Guad.

Bashriyya
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Bashriyya » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:59 pm

-deleted-
Last edited by Bashriyya on Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Undergoing retcon, standby.

Neo Philippine Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Philippine Empire » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:12 am

-DELETED AND REPOSTED-
Last edited by Neo Philippine Empire on Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:41 am, edited 6 times in total.
THE GRAND REPUBLIC OF MAHARLIKA

Victoriala
Senator

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Victoriala » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:26 am

Hall of the Sovereigns
???????
???:???:???

"Terten is off the equation."

"Now what?"

"Too bad."

"Indeed, he was our best indirect asset."

"Other than that, the madman is very beneficial to us."

"He didn't go to father's funeral."

"Why are we still senselessly reminiscing? We must focus on the quandary."

"As I said, now what?

"We contact the successor. Inspect his attitudes. His ideals. Make sure he won't alienate his country all because of him."

"Their inattendance to the conference has alienated us enough."

"But not enough to anger us, or our people."

"This particular Philippines will be on our graces. Three ambassadors. One from Min, one from Belgroden and one from the Pearl Kingdom. Send messages immediately."

"Drapiza seems like a strong-willed fellow."

"Pray he's not as hardened as the four-eyed bastard was awkward, no?"

She laughed.

"Alright. Let's get down to business. Hail to all of us, our Banners, and our Dominions."

"Hail."

"Hail."

"Hail."

"Hail."

"Hail."

"Hail."

"Hail."

"Hail."

"Hail."

They leave, silently.
Last edited by Victoriala on Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
THE COMMONWEALTH OF VICTORIALA
Fuck discourse, Memes are the way forward (its inevitable and you know it)
FACTBOOK | LA SOCIÉTÉ | NATIONS | ILLUMINATOR | +
Fucking little island person. 陰 and 陽 but mostly 陰. I draw and do designs.
My NS activity is 90% shitposts. Singy and I fuck each other occasionally.
Equity is True Equality. Pro-Aufklärung, Anti-Gegenaufklärung. [economic: -4.0 social: -4.21]

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:30 am

Hall of justice, Manila

As of now, as Terten was being lead away to his trial and the whole thing was going to be held behind public view which was such a disappointed for those who had opposed the man in his regime, particularly the members of the Liberal party of the Philippines, which is ironically leaning to conservatism. Terten's followers by the hundreds, the Tertenites, followed his trail yet was blocked by the Aklan-KK before they could even enter the building. The Tertenites then decided to sit in on the staircase in front of the building and hope for the best for Terten.

Listen to - Adriano's theme song - March of the Generals

Asigna party headquarters, Palacio de gobernador, Intramuros
Adriano Timente, the bayan's propaganda minister and de facto
2nd in command to Terten
Thousands of people flocked in the streets of Intramuros to listen to Adriano Timente, the country's well known propaganda minister and the man who single-handedly supported Terten's regime and protected his regime from downfall despite its grave mistakes. After short parade of party colors followed by the singing of the bayan anthem as well as the anthem of progress, the crowd, after eagerly waiting for nearly half an hour greeted the arrival of the propaganda minister's kalesa convoy into the venue with cheerful applauses and chants of Mabuhay followed by clenched fist salutes being pumped in the air.

Adriano became the highest ranking Asigna in the country immediately after Terten was arrested, Adriano was assigned as punong of the Asigna party while Drapiza on the other hand did not actually apply for party membership and was officially an independent politician. The crowd, who came in hopes that their national pride will be revitalized by a speech from the highest ranking Asigna was nervous though their anxiety was nothing compared to that of the propaganda minister, who was silently rehearsing in his mind the things he is going to say. His role in this public appearance was to assure the world that Asigna Philippines was still as capable as ever though he knows that the situation is delicate, he needs to say the right words in order for him to arouse pride from the members of the bayan and awe from the onlookers in the entire world both friend and foe.

The thought of screwing up had made him sweaty, however, the young bespectacled foreign ministress Rosa Rivera was luckily there beside him in order to buy him some time. "I'll take the podium for a while. Take your time to figure out how to puppet some souls with your words. Sige!"

Adriano sat as Rosa stood up to take the microphone, however, the propaganda minister thought that Rosa was only going to replace the crowd's appetite for a few patriotic words with boredom. Before Rosa could even move her lips and Adriano rushed to the podium and pushed Rosa making her roll down the stage.

"Masyado yata napa aga ang gana mo sa pagtatalumpati ha? Nilalabas mo bang mga personalang hugot mo sa akin!?" The foreign ministress cried in rage as the crowd helped her up, Everyone including her then went into silence as they prepared themselves with what Adriano was going to say. "Oh i hope this speech will be good..." Rosa exclaimed as she clasped her hands.

"Many of us today are trapped in this air of uncertainty, in the environment where the fear of the unknown reigns supreme...

The past events, war, violence, this change in government are indeed unfortunate and left many of us paralyzed, confused, afraid and ultimately, in the state which we currently are in now..."

The propaganda minister then realized his mind had stopped processing words yet he refused to make any hint that this was happening. He was already mentally saying a lot of things to himself. "Ay patay! What do i say now?... Mind mind's blank!...Okay...calm down...I know! I'll tell them my personal experiences...Adriano you're a genius!"

He cleared his throat and continued.

"Even i was paralyzed during the last months. I myself, a high official, admit to you, i did not know what to do. While the material damage in the last wars were negligible, we cannot deny the fact the real damage is in our morale.

We can not deny the fact that our last punong, no matter how great good deeds has also committed his own share of great mistakes and it is because of those mistakes that we suffer in this seemingly irreversible condition...

I pondered on what must be done. Yet in desperation, negative thoughts started to succumb me to the point i assumed i can never get back to my feet and it goes the same with my fellow kababayan. Looking at all the bad things that has ever happened it is clear that the world can never view the bayan in the same light again.

However, as i continued to ponder on what must be done... i realized several things:

Firstly, just as i said. We have went through the war with negligible damage to our infrastructure. Negligible damage. Only negligible damage. The world however may choose to view this as devastating in their standards but look back in the history of our great nation and we can see how we have received the full blunt of more catastrophic disasters both manmade and natural.

We have survived, particularly the Pinatubo eruption and Yolanda. Just to remind you that these disasters consist of the second most powerful volcanic eruption in the 20th century and the most powerful typhoon of all time, not to mention a lot of typhoons that have past by us.

We have encountered not just wrath from the hand of man, yet wrath from the gods themselves...Yet we remain standing!"

The crowd nod their heads in agreement. "That's right!"s and "Oo nga!"s were heard from the crowd.

"My fellow friends, this brings to us one message. A message from the beings described by Terten himself... If we survive heaven's wrath! Wrath from empires made of men...They cannot stop us!"

At this moment, the crowd stood up and gave a loud applause.

"We are not stopped because we were defeated in battle, rather, we only lost because we have this idea in our minds that we have indeed lost.

The only thing that is stopping us from achieving the necessary victory is ourselves...And we have to change that. There is a saying... Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who actually do...
Courtesy to punch.com.ph We will win...why you ask? Because i believe! Truly indeed....believe in victory and we shall have our victory!

Truly indeed, i say unto you this... The real battle does not lie in the jungles of Burma nor in the desert of Yemen nor in the cities in Lebanon or in the sea surrounding Chucara...The real battle is within ourselves. The challenge is to keep on the spirit of fighting alive within us. For those of us who choose to fight without the spirit, by the higher realm, there can be no victory for you. The spirit is the ultimate battlefield and if you can conquer your own spirit, you can conquer the world!"

The crowd then gave a thunderous applause while Rosa who was busy applauding with the rest of the crowd suddenly stopped to think. There was something familiar about Adriano's words. It seemed...too close to the way Terten gave his most recent 'revelation'. And come to think of it, Adriano was not addressing the crowd as if he was a politician to the people, rather, like a pope to his followers or a caliph to his army. Yet brushing aside these thoughts she kept on cheering for the propaganda minister, who as expected, was doing a great job.

"There is also another challenge against spirit which is called to hold on to the our faith in victory... Beware those who try to bring you down, such as the mere words and incorrect assumptions brought upon by those who do not know you well. In fact, right now, the governments of the other countries think we can never fight anymore in defense of ourselves and they are in the impression they can just march on to our country confident no one would even oppose. However, i say unto them... THE BAYAN LIVES AND FIGHTS!"
Adriano, still flustered, couldn't believe he had nailed it. As then stepped off the podium, the applause from the crowd was already thunderous, with the echoes of their fanatic cheering and chanting of their Filipino salutes echoing throughout the capital. Adriano then went straight to Rosa who was literally jumping in joy. "I told you! You don't need practice!" She said as she gave the propaganda minister the tightest of hugs. however, Adriano felt bad that he had to leave this joyful scene behind, he had to go somewhere else and it was very important while as for Rosa, she too had work to do. Hudian ambassadors, Ryisan letters, the Nihon threats and numerous aid from many other nations.
f
Sector 5, Revelation base, somewhere in Zone 2

Doktor Darwin, head of the science team
There is a secret facility hidden somewhere in the jungles of Kalimantan which was run jointly by the science team and PAFF. Here, many of the secret weapons, medicines, technologies and biological projects were being tested for means of knowledge or to aid the interests of the Asigna regime. For so many years since its establishment in 2044, no high official, apart from Terten had visited the facility, and Terten only got to visit there once. This then lead to scientists being free from some of the pressure to research only on the things sanctioned by the authorities at the Kapitalia. This meant that the large particle accelerator which Terten had ordered the building of just 6 days before his downfall was discontinued even though there was no formal order to halt the project from anyone. Doktor Darwin, the head of the science team had urged his subordinates to press on researching projects that could help them in the long run such as nuclear fusion and synthetic fossil fuels.

It was about time that someone else got to pay a visit. After Adriano left Intramuros from his speech, he then decided to pay a surprise visit to the facility. Only he, Terten and Eluide knew about this secret facility yet did not pay close attention to it mostly because their role was nearly detached from what the Terten administration was formerly concentrated on, military, empire building and economics. Adriano then arrived at Lahad Datu and had to drive an IFV with some Aklan-KK and Punong guard agents through underground tunnel to reach the facility.

The limo then entered through a large underground area which looked like an airship hangar, because it was a formerly an underground Dangan airship hangar but was decommissioned and since then was transformed into the secret research facility it now is. Adriano then stepped off the vehicle looking around realizing the place hasn't been maintained so well since rust can be seen in the riveted iron hull which made up the walls and the smell of the place was clearly stale yet the propaganda minister felt in oen whiff of air there was a sudden sharp pain in his lungs. He was offered by one of the KK agents a mask and was told that they had to wear them on since the air of the place was so saturated with dust to the point the brightly room was grayscaled as if there was smoke in the room. The entourage of the propaganda minister then wandered around until they had finally reached a place called the 'workstation', which was pretty self explanatory, the place where scientists work.

Luckily, the workstation was air conditioned and clean they were allowed to take off their masks. The place had the feeling of a modern office into it. The personnel of the facility did not mind the arrival of the propaganda minister as they were so concentrated on their work. Adriano looked around then finally found Doktor Darkwin, the person he was looking for who was busy lecturing a bunch of apprentices in physics the planck constants.

Darwin then stood in attention as soon as he saw the propaganda minister, his students then laughed until they too, realize to whom their professor was standing at attention to and they too followed suit.

"At ease, all of you...I need a word with your professor." Said Adriano, as Darwin signaled one of his colleagues to take over the lecture.

"What is it gin'o?"

"I need your report on OPLAN tesseracto."

Darwin then stopped to think for a while. What oplan is that? He then remembered the request Terten gave them to build the particle accelerator in order to generate a wormhole from there to Fort Sentro just to prove there was a 'Fourth dimension'.

"Well doktor?..."

"I-um...we've discontinued it because there are dangers..."

"Like what?"

"Terten's plan could have destroyed this world, he just doesn't know that if we use collide photons together in high concentrations, the resulting saturation of collided particles could potentially create conditions that are ideal for the creation of strange matter."

"Meaning?"

"We will all potentially die in a blackhole."

"Scratch that then...How about the project 66?"

"Oh...Follow me!"

The propaganda minister was then lead by the doktor to a small room which had a small vault like door which when opened, lead to a similar room, which only had a more complicated lock system. After 15 of these rooms, they were finally lead to a giant room where they had to wear "heating suits" so they could survive in the freezing temperatures. In the room, there are giant racks display that static "sleeping" bodies inside bodybags frozen cryogenically. It was the bodies of Terten.

"So...all 99 body doubles still alive and kicking?"

"Yes, ready to be deployed as soon as the last Terten is killed off." The Doktor said as he reviewed the content's regarding the mechanism involving Terten's 'Resurrection' in his tablet. If the last is killed, the data involving the exact connection of neurons which determine an individual person's personality, memories and everything that makes that person unique could be stored in several microchips and the the aklan-KK could retrieve the chip from the cadaver and implant it again on the spare body which will be deployed once again into action. Often times, there are 3 Tertens, though only one of them is seen in public while the rest would spent their time being hidden by the KK until they are needed.

"In this manner, the full extent of my plan will be complete....." Adriano smirked. "How about my body doubles?"

"They are being generated currently but they are still in their infantile stage...come, though i advise you to prepare yourself, this might be a grueling sight." The doktor then lead the minister to glass window which separated them from a room in front of them and on the other side, deformed moving bodies of Adriano. They are in the dozens with deformities such as extra limbs, moving mouths on chests, eyes on shoulders or possessing any other extra body part in places they should be located at. The freakiest of these deformities are bodies that have eyes on tongues, eyes replacing nostrils, holes in cheeks or ears on forehead.

Adriano however, was not moved by the negatively sight and was instead fascinated by it. Though the doktor had to end the fun with a press of a button in his tablet.

"These Adrianoids are not fit to live...They should be purged." As soon as he had pressed the button, the empty white room containing the Adrianoids was slowly flooded with a yellow liquid that seemed to bring immense pain to the deformed clones which started to scream immensely. The anomalies then started to pound the glass window that separated the 2 men from the anomalies but the glass was luckily bullet proof so the deformed's attempts had no avail.

Adriano, who looked closer saw the liquid was actually acid, dissolving them slowly. However, he decided he could not take the looks of agony from their deformed faces any longer so he turned around and started to walk away.

"I'm sorry you have to see this but we are doing the best we can to ensure that this accelerated fabrication process could work on real humans." Said Darwin who sounded very sorry.

"This would be enough." The propaganda minister shook his head and smiled. "I've seen worse...Anyway...Let's call this a day then. The first phase of my plan is ready to be executed." "I sincerely hope that the issue of Terten and clones do not come up like last time."

The propaganda minister then left Darwin reminiscing the memories of the Axis days when there was an issue between the body doubles, both of which were competing against each other to the point the existence of Terten's body doubles became public and brought other nations into a potential conflict with the bayan.

Punungan palace, Fort Sentro, Cavite, Philippine bayan

The punungan palace is lit by a lightshow made of strobe lights, holographic projectors, wall lights, spotlight sna dany other lights one could talk about. Apparently, there is a party going on and this was done under the supervision of Adriano whom under Drapiza's approval decided to start a party inviting the delegates of the nations who were trying to "aid" the bayan and other foreign visitors. This was supposed to showcase the image that Asigna Philippines was still up and running.

However, this party was no ordinary party. Terten himself had also started parties during his administration to welcome foreign guests yet even a combination of all those parties could not compete with the grandeur of this particular party. The rebuilt punungan palace's columns were now studded with precious stones and golden columns which had replaced the blank marble slates of the old palace. Riysan bombing had for Adriano, been nothing more than just a helpful demolition campaign to give way to better versions of the structures that were destroyed. Reinforced concrete and carbon steel rebars now support this new palace. The tower, which was once nothing but a ceremonial imposing feature of the palace had now found a use as being a multipurpose transmitter which can be used for Wifi, radio, broadcast and as an EMP weapon. There are rumors that the Asigna tower has been weaponized but no one knows in what way.

Rosa had arrived at Fort Sentro at 2 hours earlier than the scheduled time for the party, which was supposed to be at 2000 H. She went to Fort Sentro in order to meet up with the foreign delegates as well as key government officials to discuss some important matters then came across Drapiza, who with the punong guard was caught in full vacationing attire, shorts and all carrying a lot of things, apparently for vacationing purposes, in plastic bags towards the punungan limo. It was pretty obvious what the man was planning yet Rosa thought Drapiza was hiding from people and thought no one was had caught him since he was moving in tip toes and was very silent.

"Pssst.." Rosa said making Drapiza jump in fright and emit a small high pitched whimper which made the foreign ministress snicker. Drapiza then turned behind him to see his foreign ministress, who was crossing her arms and clearing her throat.

The elderly punong then started then started to move quickly and screamed at his bodyguards to stop whatever their doing and hop on the vehicle. "We've been caught! Step on it!"

Yet even before the new punong's limo could escape, Rosa, flipped her body in the air and landed on the position in front of the car. "Halt!" She cried holding her hand out as the car was stopped.

"Get outta there Drapiza!" She demanded and there was no budge from the car.

"Get outta or i'll personally use these platinum studded high heels to shatter your car's windshield!" Rosa then pulled out one of her heels and prepared to flail it towards the limo but Drapiza immediately rushed out of the car.

"Don't! THAT IS A LUXURY BRANDED STRETCH LIMOUSINE and if you breakitilllosemyprivileges!"

"That's weird...Punong's never lose their privileges..." Rosa said as she mused.

"Yes but Terten was smart enough to repeal such privileges when he was impeached."

"What a snake...But what were you thinking planning of leaving for a vacation when the bayan needs your orders right now!"

"Please..." Drapiza knelt. "I don't want to be punong... I understand this is such an honor but i'm supposed to be retired and having fun in Vigan or some beach in Boracay or.." The elderly man was already weeping. "Dapitan!" Rosa then rolled her eyes and went down to hug the man.

"I understand...But shouldn't you do the smart thing by simply telling us? I'm pretty sure the whole bayan may understand and you can give the leadership position to someone like Adriano."

"Oh sorry..i was just carried away by the thoughts of relaxation i acted without thinking. And you're right... I'll do it..! At the evening's banquet i'll do it..."

The foreign ministress, who realized she had been helping a lot of people lately get back on their feet thought it was about time someone would complement for her kind, caring and optimistic attitude. "Aren't you supposed to say i'm so forgiving and there should be more women like me?" She asked in a beady eyed way.

Casually, Drapiza replied as he wiped his tears. "No." And he smiled making Rosa sigh in disappointment and leave, but Rosa could even enter the palace Drapiza whispered. "Nothing happened here...huh Rosa?" And then he's talking to a closed door.

Tonight's banquet

And at the banquet hall, the same hall where Terten had ate with the Iranian supreme leader who was annoyed after the former had kissed his ring, a great many people who were invited to the elegant punungan palace party were already there eating. In one long table at the center of the chandeliered room, there were several guests, the commanding officers of the Hukbo's three main branches who remain nameless, the war minister Eluide, the chief of staff Alfonso, Ermund Panganiban, the secretary, Adriano, Drapiza, Rosa, Akasya the interior ministress and a special celebrity guest who is enthusiastic about political matters, Cecillia Forbes, lead signer of the Bandana girlz.

The food prepared was rich, all local bayan cuisines flavored to the max with the finest spices and the richest of sauces and creams. The main course was served with wonderful looking garnishes riddled with precious stones and minerals, all of which where also mined locally in the bayan. Tables were prepared for the diplomats of the foreign nations and the KK were there to serve as waiters. The agents had been chosen for these role since in their academy, aside from learning how to fight, police and parade, they were given the experience of being taught strict table manners which they had to use in special occasions.

"For these evening gin'ongs and ginangs, i would like to discuss to you about world affairs." Said Cecillia who was holding the lollipop she was savouring in her mouth for the mean time before she was allowed to speak.

"Instead of the affairs of the world...how about let's talk about the recent secret affairs you had with all the boyfriends of your bandmates..." Adriano said before he gave a hearty laugh but no one else followed him. The celebrity guest however stilled gave him 5 claps for giving a wonderful impression. "Just to be clear i was joking..." Said the propaganda minister who was clearly frustrated. Only then did the people laughed at what he said earlier.

"Anyway...Well get back at what you said gin'ang Forbes but first..." Drapiza cleared his throat as he stood up and held his wine glass high. "I would like to propose a toast...For the new bayan! Mabuhay!"

The rest of the guests followed suit. "Mabuhay!" They said simultaneously holding their wine glasses or holding out clenched fist salutes with their right hand high in the air.

"I'm not done. However, i shall give another toast, as unconventional as it may seem. For the new punong! A man whose past service has proven his competence... A man deserving to hold such great responsibility in his hands." The people who thought he was making a toast to himself were not prepared for the next thing he was about to say. "Adriano Timente!" And Timente jumped from his seat and on his feet spewing all the food he was chewing from his mouth.

The propaganda minister then looked at Drapiza, who was smiling at him, in disbelief. The people were shocked too but they were more than happy to receive that a truly dedicated Asigna has just taken the reigns of power. "Ano to Drapiza?" Adriano said to the elderly man with disbelief still on his face.

"My age does not allow me to stay in leadership positions. I personally think i am unfit for this position i was given by the Malacanang. The bayan is a world power and immense power should only be given to those who earn it. That is, your party Addy. If it wasn't for your hard work we could never attain this kind of luxury." Drapiza said referring to Adriano by his nickname.

"No, it was because of Terten! You shouldn't resign!" Adriano protested.

"I can if i want to."

"As my final and as my only order and given privilege i hereby make relinquish my authority. Mabuhay to you Adriano!" The propaganda minister could not process words, he had no idea how to respond. Indeed, everything happens so suddenly. Drapiza was giving him the Filipino salute. This is such an honor but this also feels so wrong in so many levels yet he could not explain why.

This wasn't part of his plan.

"Let's give him a toast!" The elderly former punong said once again.

The celebrity guest then raised her hand and was the one chosen to speak. "How about we talk about world affairs...?" Cecillia proposed "This time..under the new punong?" She said smiling.

"Oh, to sum things up... i have a lot of things in mind... I need to demote some officers and reorganize the Hukbo... We must then strengthen the Western sector, unify Yemen, Romania and Qeshm under one command. Then, we have to expand the Dangan, i have some plans for Terten yet i cannot say them publicly here but it will have something to do with making him a proper servant for the Natpro movement. There's no harm in letting him speak. As long as he does not encourage terror attacks or any harm against the bayan both home and abroad what's there to worry about? The man has a lot of wise things he needs to say and even the science ministry is going crazy about the possibilities of those extra dimensional stuff."

Karten, who was eating with them then raised his hand and stood up as soon as Adriano called his attention. "So, in short, you're going to free Terten?"

"And no one can stop me..." The new punong gave a smirk. "The only crimes i take seriously are trespassing secret military facilities or an military facilities at all by non bayan military personnel or by non allied nations, espionage, treason, squealing bayan secrets, terrorism, conspiracy and waging war against the bayan...i decree them all to be punishable by firing squad!"

The whole room went silent. "Carry on..." Said Adriano.

"Aside from the sudden strictness...There's a problem though..." Cecillia interrupted. "The world, our former foes even our allies still think the bayan is weakened."

"Oh...I'll deal with that! With a little propaganda magic."

The crowd around him seemed impressed as seen in their smiles and nods. They all thought that for a man who was chosen to lead a country out of the blue, minutes later, he is making a pretty good start, yet they will have none of it until what he said is actually being done.
New Zamboanga city, Philippine bayan
The city's town hall

Adriano, the new punong personally sent the chief of staff a letter. A letter which will later send many personnel of PAFF either jumping for joy of wailing in grief:

The Greater Philippine bayan official papel
OFFICIALLY FROM THE PUNONG OF THE BAYAN

Encryption: RESTRICTED CODE 673-3434-93-340-0975-833-8618
About: Reorganization
To: Chief of Staff Heneral Rizon Macadaan Alfonso PAFF

Mabuhay!

On this day, August 28, 2015 i hereby make my first order of business which will determine the new leadership positions of the bayan's Hukbo, the Philippine Asigna fighter forces.

Bayan minister of war: Ermund Panganiban
Chief of staff: Heneral Domer Eluide PAFF
Comanding Heneral Hukbo: Letnan Heneral Rizon Macadaan Alfonso PAFF
Commanding Heneral Racoa: Letnan Heneral Jon Meier PAFF
Commanding Heneral: Letnan Heneral Cyrus Dimagilla PAFF
Gobernador Heneral Kanlurang sektor: Brigadier Heneral Raul Davis

Adriano Climaco Timente, Punong of the bayan

The Greater Philippine bayan official papel
OFFICIALLY FROM THE BAYAN MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

Encryption: PRINTED TREATY
About: The case of your embassy
To: The stated representatives of nations

Mabuhay!

Greetings to all you esteemed representatives of nations, empires and hegemonies.

Peace! Mabuhay!

To the Commissariat of the Exterior of the Unified Ardokian Socialist Republic

We are very happy with your enthusiasm to establish closer relations despite some of our undeniable differences and hostilities in the past. We admit that we have been blind to the parallels of our respective ideologies and we hope that further understanding of each other's nations and ideals can be reached with further cooperation and exchanges in any field. The bayan considers Ardoki as a member of our progressive bayan, the world community that seeks march with the parade of progress and we hope this shall continue til higher realsm come.

Regarding the deals, we decide that we would not need the loans being offered by the United Ardokian socialist republic, since contrary to popular belief, we are perfectly capable of standing on our own feet but we appreciate the thought being put into your willingness to rescue us from any financial trouble. The Dangan corporation would be expressing interest in operating in Ardokian soil and some others and would likely build a factory there in the future.

Ríona O'Brien, just as some other delegates of other nations is cordially invited to the Maharlika dinner party at the punungan palace in order to welcome the new regime under Adriano Timente.

To the Imperial Federation of Whiteshore

Our conflict with Derviston and its hostilities with our ally, the great nation Dewhurst-Narculis must and will be the center of our foreign policy with each other. In accordance to this, we shall send you the necessary military advisors and equipment to ensure and secure victory over the nation that is a threat to the world order, particularly the progressive world order that we need to see. We shall no longer need thy financial aid, since contrary to popular belief and how the other nations portray the aftermath of the war, we are perfectly capable of standing on our own feet but we appreciate the thought being put into your willingness to rescue us from any financial trouble.

To the Government of the Novaya Equestrian Sovereign State

The presence of Topping Salts would be much welcomed as she is cordially invited to the Punungan palace Maharlika dinner party though we shall tell you in advance, we do not need your aid since contrary to popular belief and how the other nations portray the aftermath of the war, we are perfectly capable of standing on our own feet but we appreciate the thought being put into your willingness to rescue us from any financial trouble which comes to show of your willingness to establish and maintain a strong friendship. This you seek, this you shall receive.

To the esteemed Arata Kasuga, Dirigeant of Flardania

We officially apologize for the trouble the former punong, Gin'ong Terten had to put your nation through. We officially acknowledge that we willingly jeapordized the lives of millions of people in your nation, particularly in Haiti during our punitive strikes on SACTO targets in Chucara. Regardless of these circumstances, we hope that we can keep a friendship that we established before and let not one time mistakes become everyday troubles. We will be willing to renegotiate of the reactivation of the Coffee club and the question of the presence of Filipino troops in Haiti under the helm of the new administration of Adriano Timente, the punong of the bayan.

To the desk of the president of the Greater Hudian republic

The new punong of the bayan has already been redecided and it is Adriano Timente upon Drapiza's voluntary turnover due to his ailing health and willingness to rest from political matters. We urge you to strongly rebuild the mental picture you have of the bayan. Business as usual, structural damage is negligible and morale is high. We shall not need the loans, since contrary to popular belief and how the other nations portray the aftermath of the war, we are perfectly capable of standing on our own feet but we appreciate the thought being put into your willingness to rescue us from any financial trouble which comes to show of your willingness to maintain a strong friendship.

We strongly discourage going even sending a single armed personnel near our military installations. And be warned that they shall be shot and killed under the crime of illegal trespassing and squealing bayan secrets, crimes punishable by death under the new decree of the punong.

Several Aklan-KK officers shall assist you in refurbishing the dilapidated embassy.

To Muawiyah Ayyubi, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the fascistic republic of Riysa

We cordially invite them towards the Maharlika dinner party at the punungan palace where a lot of these things could be discussed in person with the punong. However, be foreward, we strongly discourage going even sending a single personnel near our military installations. And be warned that they shall be shot and killed under the crime of illegal trespassing and squealing bayan secrets, crimes punishable by death under the new decree of the new punong.

To the Supreme Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Carloso

We cordially invite them towards the Maharlika dinner party at the punungan palace where a lot of these things could be discussed in person with the punong. However, be foreward, we strongly discourage going even sending a single personnel near our military installations. And be warned that they shall be shot and killed under the crime of illegal trespassing and squealing bayan secrets, crimes punishable by death under the new decree of the new punong.

To Nicko Beleco department of foreign affairs of the Alaskan Democratic Federative Republic

We cordially invite them towards the Maharlika dinner party at the punungan palace where a lot of these things could be discussed in person with the punong. However, be foreward, we strongly discourage going even sending a single armed personnel near our military installations. And be warned that they shall be shot and killed under the crime of illegal trespassing and squealing bayan secrets, crimes punishable by death under the new decree of the new punong.

Cheers!

Rosa Rivera, Foreign ministress
Last edited by Asigna on Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
THE GREATER PHILIPPINE BAYAN
Hukbo/Military -
THE HOMELAND TERRITORIES - foreign affairs
Visit our nation! - Asigna TV - Know the Light of Heaven

Huda
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Huda » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:32 pm

Husseinabad, Huda.
President Zaeed Abbas

"Sir, a message from the Philippines has arrived."

I nodded taking a deep breath, opening the letter. "...discourage going even... decree of the punong..." I threw the letter, making it land straight into the desk in front of me. I massaged my eyes. "Rather hostile, for a letter..." I thought. "What about Aliyah... hmmm... this won't be doable at all. Then again Adriano is supposedly going to enforce a better nationalism feeling. I suppose my only worry was Drapiza. Out of the blue this man comes on. Rodel Drapiza.

"Hmph... didn't invite us either I suppose. Shafiul and Aliyah will have to sit on their asses till we start talks." I wondered. "Rahim." I called on the intercom. "Yes, sir?" He replied. "Call in Chief of the HIEA." I ordered. "Yessir." Rahim replied, instantly calling my chief of the intelligence agency. "Gibran bhai. Hey." I smiled, speaking with my cousin - perhaps a few years older than me. "Hello. What do you require, Zaeed?" He asked me. I looked down on the sleek, metal desk.

"Cold response from the Asignans."

"I see they've taken tight measures. No non-Asignan personnel are able to go in." He notified me. I sighed. "God fucking dammit." I hit the table. "What do you want to do?" He asked me. I shrugged. "Try and scan for a KK officer who likes the word "defect" and maybe we have someone to know about this... this... 'tesseract'" I told him. He saluted. "Oh, and advise the guards to ensure that they don't fuck up our relations and make sure they guard the embassy only."

Gibran smiled, leaving. I continued working on my laptop. Some risky Filipinos, alright. Some risky Filipinos.
YA'ALI MADAD MERE MAWLA

FROM THE DESK OF PRESIDENT ZAEED ABBAS - PRESIDENT OF THE GREATER HUDIAN REPUBLIC
As-Salam-Walaykum, Punong Adriano!

Forgive us for any harsh wording that we have inputted. Taking your advise we will ensure none of our personnel shall enter any bases. We wish you a bright rule, Punong Adriano.

Mabuhay, and may Allah be with you!

SIGNED,
ZAEED ABBAS
[hr][/hr

Flardania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:05 pm

The Taisuist Republic of Flardania

"団結、平等、多様"
"Unity, Equality, Diversity"

Origin: Office of Arata Kasuga
Sender: Arata Kasuga, Dirigeant of Flardania
Recipient: The Government of the Philippine Bayan
Subject:Relations between Kirishima and the Bayan
Encryption:Medium

Bonjour et Kon'nichiwa,

The Taisuist Republic appreciates and accepts your governments apologies. Kirishima wishes to remind you that we are still allies despite the incident in Haiti and the incident in Altomare. Friendship like the one the two of us have in Asia transcends time. Everyone makes mistakes and the actions of an administration has no effect in how we view your people. Logically it affects the ability for our two governments to operate. But like two close friends, a mistake does not define the friendship. I would like to send my Ambassador to the Bayan, Mrs. Yuko Delacroix and Fmr. Dirigeant Satsuki Kiryuin to your capital to meet and foster stronger relations. Ilias Bless!

Regards,
Mr. Arata Kasuga
Diregrant De La République Taisuist De Flardania
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates