NATION

PASSWORD

International Union Security Council Summit [IU ONLY/IC]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
The Mid East Federation
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

International Union Security Council Summit [IU ONLY/IC]

Postby The Mid East Federation » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:05 pm

The International Union
Welcome | Willkommen | 欢迎 | أهلا وسهلا | Benvenuto | Bienvenido | Välkommen | Bienvenue
THE SECURITY COUNCIL

1st Summit Security Council Members ~ Monday July 13th
The Mid East Federation (Chair)
New Edom
Valdiu
Semolia
Alahana

2nd Summit Security Council Members ~ Sunday July 19th
New Edom (Chair)
The Mid East Federation
Deanson
Empire of Donner Land
New Tuva SSR

3rd Summit Security Council Members ~ Sunday July 26th
The Mid East Federation (Chair)
New Edom
Valdiu
Semolia
Malvakia
Last edited by The Mid East Federation on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Mid East Federation ~ Unity, Society, and Peace
WA DELEGATE | Embassy | Everything about The Mid East Federation
I am a Centre-Right Globalist
Economic Left/Right: 3.18 - Capitalism w/ Protectionism
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.86 - Strict Justice System but with Civil Rights

PRO: Israel, Bavaria, Zionism, Kurdish Independence, EU, Atlanticism, Ukraine in the EU, Globalism, CDU/CSU, LGBT, Humanistic Judaism, Angela Merkel, David Cameron, and Margaret Thatcher
ANTI: Palestine, Iran, Arab League, Isolationists, Militarists, Communists, Fascists, Extreme Islam, and Turkey in the EU

The Mid East Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Mid East Federation » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:08 pm

Due to business the original security council meet for yesterday was pushed to today. This is a rare exception all others will be traditionally on Sunday.

Klara and all the other delegates from their respected nations took their seats, it was a round table, in a very powerful room.

"We come to order to hear the nation of Semolia on it's condemnation of ISKL. Please state your case, after such members are free to debate it."
Last edited by The Mid East Federation on Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.86 - Strict Justice System but with Civil Rights

PRO: Israel, Bavaria, Zionism, Kurdish Independence, EU, Atlanticism, Ukraine in the EU, Globalism, CDU/CSU, LGBT, Humanistic Judaism, Angela Merkel, David Cameron, and Margaret Thatcher
ANTI: Palestine, Iran, Arab League, Isolationists, Militarists, Communists, Fascists, Extreme Islam, and Turkey in the EU

Semolia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Semolia » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:31 pm

"Thank you Mr. President. Now I will present you situation and give you a briefing about ISKL. By 5. July 2015. Semolia published statement that we support Yuktobanian side and that we will send military to help Yuktobanian Army by document released 4th July 2015. from National Department of Defense. After our reaction ISKL declared a war. Our Presidency agreed to put DEFCON 3 into force. DEFCON 3 in Semolian Defense means total intelligence observation, war in progress, national security is stable. After that declaration we confirmed our declaration to him. Semolia called emergency Security Council of EATA. EATA was put in DEFCON 3, also. All EATA countries supported Semolia. That night 5. July while Yuktobanian flight 981 was flying above Belgrade, ISKL Terrorist Abdul said "Allahu Ackbar" and exploded C4. He killed all 335 passengers Semolian 100, Yuktobanian 195 and other 45. Parts of that aircraft felt on University Hospital of Belgrade. That caused thousands wounded and hundred of dead people. We declared State of Emergency. All EMS, Police and Firefighter units are deployed. We are very glad because we invested in emergency services. All people are cared appropriate. Semolia, EATA Forces and New Yuktobanian Republic then attacked ISKL. We made document about ISKL because we thought that we are responsible to prevent any terrorist attack more. By that document we also determine compensation. Thank you all."

The Mid East Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Mid East Federation » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:31 pm

Semolia wrote:"Thank you Mr. President. Now I will present you situation and give you a briefing about ISKL. By 5. July 2015. Semolia published statement that we support Yuktobanian side and that we will send military to help Yuktobanian Army by document released 4th July 2015. from National Department of Defense. After our reaction ISKL declared a war. Our Presidency agreed to put DEFCON 3 into force. DEFCON 3 in Semolian Defense means total intelligence observation, war in progress, national security is stable. After that declaration we confirmed our declaration to him. Semolia called emergency Security Council of EATA. EATA was put in DEFCON 3, also. All EATA countries supported Semolia. That night 5. July while Yuktobanian flight 981 was flying above Belgrade, ISKL Terrorist Abdul said "Allahu Ackbar" and exploded C4. He killed all 335 passengers Semolian 100, Yuktobanian 195 and other 45. Parts of that aircraft felt on University Hospital of Belgrade. That caused thousands wounded and hundred of dead people. We declared State of Emergency. All EMS, Police and Firefighter units are deployed. We are very glad because we invested in emergency services. All people are cared appropriate. Semolia, EATA Forces and New Yuktobanian Republic then attacked ISKL. We made document about ISKL because we thought that we are responsible to prevent any terrorist attack more. By that document we also determine compensation. Thank you all."

Klara deepen her voice to show her empathy for the problem "Many thanks for presenting your case, I think I speak on behalf of the IU when I say no matter what a scenario is, civilians should never be the target. Our country has the famous phrase "Bring it to parliament" that we urge all people to debate, before turning to aggression. Nothing can be accomplished by aggression. This assault on Semolian civilians is a international war crime, and I will ask fellow Security Council members to join in condemnation of ISKL and to do what we can to make sure the families of the victims are made better. I see no point for further debate, and I'd like this to come to vote, does the Security Council express agreeance?"

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:18 pm

'A terrible tragedy," said King Elijah.

He examined the notes a moment, and said, "What more can you tell us about the ISKL? This attack on the plane--is it a typical modus operandi brought to a higher level, or is the first such action? Is their main MO terrorism or do they pursue their goals by any other means? What are their main targets, and what sources of cultural support and funding do they have?"

The King clearly had more questions, and looked rather serious about this, had tapped his pen on areas about halfway down a page of notepaper.
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Semolia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Semolia » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:04 am

"Currently we don't have information from where they get weapons. We suppose some rich muslim country, because they are islamic terrorists."

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:25 am

King Elijah IV sat stony faced like a statue in response to all this, and one of his officials, General John Ashdod, the Minister of Police, leaned forward and muttered in his ear, "Is this a report or an audition?" The King did not so much as quirk his mouth.

General Ashdod then said, his smile vanishing, "We've got the report you wanted, sir."

King Elijah looked at it swiftly. He was a speed reader. He also heard some audio material, and Ashdod pointed out some key areas to note. Elijah had been a navy admiral, was used to getting reports quickly and having to assess them, so he was able to do this now with confidence.

"First I would like to address a point here about how I would like to see information presented. The condemnation itself is fine--if it actually contained information about who the subject--the ISKL--actually is. Islamic State of Kabaristan and the Levant. You have been talking about them like they are only terrorists. It was not made clear in earlier reports that this is part of a general war, and that they are actually a military force with tanks and other military grade equipment. In short, you are asking for our diplomatic support of another alliance's actions. Now I am not speaking in condemnation of this, but I think that being more clear would have been preferable."

The King pondered this. "I have also noticed open speeches by ISKL leaders which have refused diplomacy on your nation's part. Again, quoting this material, which was on public radio and was recorded, would have made our decision a lot easier. It seems that they are disinclined to negotiate and that only force will be useful. Also that they are unmistakeable in their intent towards your nation and your nation's allies. Therefore on careful consideration I vote aye to the condemnation."
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Semolia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Semolia » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:35 am

" I really don't understand point of view on terrorists by New Edom. Terrorist is a men who kills innocent people. ISKL men did it. It is terrorist country, because they were using this kind of attack. They attacked innocent people. Of course, than FSAF attacked them. It is not clear from your side are you supporting ISKL, because you always talk that they aren't terrorists. How you can say that, when they killed thousands of innocent people. That is very wrong point of view, because they killed so much people and left families without fathers, mothers, bothers or sisters. It is not right to say that Semolian victims are without value, I really don't know what you want to say and do you underestimate our victims, but by yours statements you do that, maybe unconsciously."

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:59 am

King Elijah replied, "A lot of blathering. You didn't even explain what their acronym means. What I said was that I wanted a military briefing, and you failed to provide an adequate one. You are fortunate that I had my own intelligence services look into this matter.

"I have also agreed to the condemnation, and that should be sufficient." He paused and said, "Was there anything else?"

Semolia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Semolia » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:14 am

" So, what you are saying is that you don't have confidence in us. Whereby your Secret Service is better than ours NISA, ACSS, SIA, NSS, MIA, MSA ? You think that I will say our intelligence to you. You have your intelligence. I don't need to inform you. You are searching for military briefing and you all know about conflict. That is not all right from yours side. So you can provide to us military briefing about conflict because you better know from member that is in war. Tell us, please."
Last edited by Semolia on Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:23 am

Elijah replied, "I asked you for information you refused to provide. You want me to back your condemnation out of sentiment, to show that I love your country or something. I don't. I don't know any of you. If you don't want my agreement and cannot accept constructive criticism, I see no point in continuing this conversation."

He made a couple of notes. "Now, since my attempt at backing your condemnation and my request that in future you provide more information was rejected, I am left with little choice then but to withdraw my aye and say nay. If you insist on treating me like an enemy, you will find one in me, of that I can assure you."

Semolia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Semolia » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:25 am

" You were just saying that we failed to provide military briefing that we presented you yesterday. Please, state what you want from us, now ?"

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:38 am

"I have done so already," said Elijah severely. "You preferred to imply that my government favours terrorism and simply demanded my nation's allegiance to yours for entirely emotional reasons. Re-read what I have said in the minutes and reconsider your words."

Semolia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Semolia » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:49 am

" Please, don't put any emotions here. I say that you constantly deny that terrorist attack happened. Please define your position on that. It is not alright to defend some people that killed innocent people. And you constantly search from us information that you can have from your Intelligence Service and which are obvious.
Last edited by Semolia on Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:10 am

"I did not deny that the attacks happened," said Elijah coldly and contemptuously. "I said that we needed information what the organization was, where they were based from, who their leaders were. You provided no information about them. I simply wanted a full briefing." he ticked off on his fingers.

"WHO the enemy is.
"WHERE they are located.
"WHAT forces and resources they have.
"WHAT future threat they pose.
"WHAT you intend to do about it."

"What I asked for was clarification. That means you explain it more. And yes I did you my own intelligence service because you did not provide the information I asked for. Which was apparently too much to ask you for."

The Mid East Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Mid East Federation » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:16 am

"Order, the delegate from Semolia, it would be in your right to provide a brief military briefing of what ISKL is so New Edom as our chief of military country can understand everyone's situation better. This is separate from the condemnation, as we both agree civilian loss from a terrorist attack alone in condemn-able. We can't have this bickering at one of the most powerful tables in the world."

Semolia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Semolia » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:33 am

"That what he wants first, is not military but political briefing. I gave him military briefing. I will answer on his questions.
1. Enemy are Countries of Karbarastan and Levant
2. Located in border with Yuktobanian Republic
3. It has weapons, but they are slaughtering mostlty
4. They want to slaughter Yuktobanian Republic and all its allies
5. To attack them and provide peace
See here : viewtopic.php?f=5&t=346708

If you consider that you asked too much of me you should not ask me this, you should contact Intelligence Services. "

The Mid East Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Mid East Federation » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:43 am

Semolia wrote:"That what he wants first, is not military but political briefing. I gave him military briefing. I will answer on his questions.
1. Enemy are Countries of Karbarastan and Levant
2. Located in border with Yuktobanian Republic
3. It has weapons, but they are slaughtering mostlty
4. They want to slaughter Yuktobanian Republic and all its allies
5. To attack them and provide peace
See here : viewtopic.php?f=5&t=346708

If you consider that you asked too much of me you should not ask me this, you should contact Intelligence Services. "

"Thank you for providing that, its much appreciated. We will await the rest of the councils word."

Semolia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Semolia » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:48 am

"Thank you. But I please all members of Security Council when they are searching for information to be precise."

Semolia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Semolia » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:50 am

"President, I think that other nations should expose security situation in their nation. You also can do it. And we should discuss it later. But first we expect response after our answer."

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:22 pm

King Elijah steepled his fingers on the table in front of him and waited a moment until all was quiet before saying clearly, "I insist on an apology for the representative of Semolia's implications about my character. While he has every right to say whatever he likes, I also have that right. I will not tolerate being told I am soft on terrorism. Nor will I tolerate being treated as though I am being demanding when I ask for simple information, nor will I accept the representative insisting that I was at fault in any way for this. The President's delegacy may very well feel that it is sufficient to hear that terrorists exist in order to condemn them. I will confine myself to the facts. When I have the apology, I will condemn the ISKL."

Semolia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Semolia » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:32 pm

" I will not make concessions for Delegate of New Edom and I am not interested in that. I don't want apology from him and I will not give him mine. So, if you want further cooperation I will understand and if he don't want we will not condition him to have future relations with us. We want relations with him, rest is on him".

The Mid East Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Mid East Federation » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:08 pm

Klara faced toward the Semolian Delegate, "King Elijah started out just wanting information, he is a thorough man, and that's respectable. I have seen during this conversion your emotions seeming to impair your view, you did come to start attacking him with words such as insulting his nation/ie that he soft. We cannot have that. So I will have to agree with the King again when he asks for an apology for the words you have said. In order to bring seriousness to this summit, I ask you do that or resign yourself from the table for the time being. You would be welcomed to come back when your emotions do not cloud your judgement."

Semolia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Semolia » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:49 am

" We gave total military briefing, no body requested political briefing. After that New Edom again requested information which I gave him. He should ask everything that he wants. And he returned topics for hundred times, that is not diplomatic. We are not guilty for that. For that reason Semolian Federation will not give apologize and I am resigning from table. Thank you."
Representative from Semolia stood up from the table and went.
Last edited by Semolia on Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Mid East Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Mid East Federation » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:48 pm

Klara was disappointed to say the least. But duties had to be done.

~~They talked a bit more and ended that day~~

The MEF Crisis was now on the table, however each country sent delegates rather then Heads of State/Gov't because they where all busy.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates