NATION

PASSWORD

Uldartre Academy (IC, Year 2 cont., signup first)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:28 pm

"Just above us," Erima said happily, resting her hand on the stock of her gun. "We've an interactive shooting range here...you can fire at a model wearing the uniform of one of your countries soldiers if you want."
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

The SGDPPR of Daristan
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The SGDPPR of Daristan » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:34 pm

“Why would I ever want to do that?” shot Katyusha, taken aback by the proposition. “I am a part of my country’s armed forces, technically. And even if I wasn’t, they are a friendly force.” she elaborated, doing well to avoid snarling and the like. They quite literally kept the SGDPPR glorious and democratic, by defending against outlaws and ruffians such as the vast majority of people here surely were. Although an interactive shooting range sounded fun, she did not know what it meant. Surely all shooting ranges involved interaction?

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:41 pm

"Oh I understand," Erima said quickly, afraid of offending her. "I'm a Royalist myself. You must understand...in Celeria, a lot of people hate our military and our government in general. We've got active rebel groups, in fact."
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

The SGDPPR of Daristan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The SGDPPR of Daristan » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:49 pm

Katyusha’s pretty facial features quickly turned from possibly annoyed to perplexed and wary. “Forgive me for my lack of understanding,” she began, cautious of upsetting the royalist. “If the royalist military is incompetent to the point where they can’t keep their own people in check, then why haven’t the people rose up and taken them down yet? Why do you support a bourgeois institution like monarchy anyway? In Daristan, we did away with our oppressors 70 years ago, led by the Eternal President.” she explained, almost disgusted at the Havenic form of government, blind to see how so very similar a King or Queen would be to her Supreme Glorious Dear Leader.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:54 pm

"We have no interest in keeping the people in check," Katyusha said, startled. The idea of military control was alien to her, as was the idea of police...or proper laws.
"Anyway...we've always had a monarchy. And anyway...what do you mean by Bourgeois? It's all pretty normal really."

The SGDPPR of Daristan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The SGDPPR of Daristan » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:08 pm

“Bourgeois means like upholding capitalistic and materialistic values and oppressing the proletariat via exploitation and all that…” replied Katyusha, actually concerned if this girl hadn’t the slightest idea of what she was on about… she was likely a victim of the capitalist system. And just because they had always had monarchy made for no justification. There were points in Daristanian history where they’d always had a monarchy, or discrimination on gender or sexuality, and never justified anything.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:11 pm

"Like we've got billionaires?" Erima asked. "And those billionaires have slaves? Celeria uses a capitalistic system and it's very popular. You could by a slave if you need help with your daily activities."

The SGDPPR of Daristan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The SGDPPR of Daristan » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:15 pm

"Slaves?" Katyusha gasped in excitement, her eyes lighting up. The opportunity to own and re-educate a foreign individual had never really been done as far as she knew, and it was alright to take advantage of foreigners for they were inferior to Daristanians... owning a slave would be for the good of her country, would it not? Katyusha could easily take care of herself, that was for sure, but help was always a nice thing. And a slave could be at least one person to 'spend time' with on a daily basis, for she didn't expect to really make friends in this country.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:19 pm

"Someone seems excited," Erima said with a laugh, hoisting herself over the bar. "Come on...I've got a car out back. Do you want me to show you where you can buy a slave?"

The SGDPPR of Daristan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The SGDPPR of Daristan » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:22 pm

"Please." answered the smaller girl, visibly blushing a pleasant shade of rose. She could compare firearm skill at a later point in time - they had a year. "What sort of slaves do you lot have?"

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:24 pm

"They're pretty varied," Erima answered, glancing apologetically at Severine and Frederick. "What sort of person are you looking for? You seem happy...you're not some sort of psycho are you, you don't look like one."

The SGDPPR of Daristan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The SGDPPR of Daristan » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:29 pm

"I'm no psychopath." Katyusha retorted happily. "Trust me, they tested me." she added, not joking. Everyone had a basic test to determine what they were like. "Ideally someone similar to me would be what I'd be looking for." she decided aloud. There had been plenty of times she had wondered how awesome it would be to basically have a clone of yourself, although it would be good to maybe aim for slight differences. Daristan was almost exclusively full of people who all shared very similar traits physically, and it might be nice to get something that deviated a little from the norm ; though not too much.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:33 pm

"So same sort of age?" Erima asked excitedly. Her family's main business was in the slave trade: it was something, therefore, that the Celari was passionate about. "A boy or a girl? What sort of thing are you thinking of doing with them...do you want a bodyguard, a helper, someone who'll fuck you like a rabbit...what are you interested in?"

The SGDPPR of Daristan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The SGDPPR of Daristan » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:41 pm

It seemed Erima was almost sharing the same fervour and enthusiasm for slavery as Katyusha was doing so at this point in time, and she asked good questions. "Same sort of age. I'm 17, by the way. A girl. And I want a helper out of what you've specified... I'm not doing any fucking until my wedding night, and a giving a slave the means to act as a bodyguard doesn't sound like a particularly bright idea. I'd like someone to talk to though as well ; they've got to have social skills." she went on quickly, clearly getting quite into this whole thing.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:45 pm

"You're in Celeria," Erima laughed. "Fucking sort of comes as a given around here. We have something of a fuck and forget mindset around here...and we've got some of the sexiest, muscle-bound yet submissive boys in the world. I think you should buy one of those...it doesn't really count if what you fuck is a slave, does it?"

The SGDPPR of Daristan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The SGDPPR of Daristan » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:50 pm

So it was totally true about the whole promiscuity business she'd been taught... "I only have one, um, maidenhood." Katyusha countered nonchalantly, unable to find a better word. "I'm here for a year, and when I go back home it'd hardly be appropriate for any future husband to find out I'm not pure. And you can have lots of fun with other girls too ; and fun which doesn't amount to fucking either."

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:52 pm

"We're quite..." she trailed off, rather embarrassed. "Uhm...medically advanced round here. The point is...our doctors can restore it to it's full glory, if you see what I mean. So you can still experience Celari boys, and appear pure to your future husband."

The SGDPPR of Daristan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The SGDPPR of Daristan » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:58 pm

"That's still not quite the same." Katyusha told Erima, an eyebrow raised at the whole possibility of such a procedure. The whole thing was more important as a concept ; and she didn't feel like cheating the system. It would lose a certain degree of being special in the way that Erima advocated anyway. It still didn't stop the idea being tempting and tantalising, however. "So have you experienced Celari boys?" she asked, rather bluntly, although this place seemingly didn't have any notion of taboo. Katyusha was always a curious girl, and that made it somewhat surprising that she managed to even survive in Daristan, let alone actually believe any of what the state told her. And this curiosity wanted to ask what the whole thing was like.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:02 pm

"I've had a lot of experience of Celari boys," Erima said, laughing. "It's not something you want to turn down. Even the ones who aren't submissive slaves are still very friendly, as eager in a relationship to please as you would be, if not more. You need to understand though...until someone tells you explisitly that they love you here in Celeria, you could be in a relationship without love from the other party. For example, I'm bisexual so if we were in a relationship and we'd gone as far as it got and I'd not told you I loved you, we could go as far as it goes with me not declaring or possibly feeling any love for you. So you've got to be careful in Celeria."

The SGDPPR of Daristan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The SGDPPR of Daristan » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:10 pm

Katyusha could comprehend the whole attitude Erima had, but it wasn’t for her. She had self-discipline anyway and could control her desires in that department. Anyway, if she waited until she was like married, most likely in a (quite literal) couple of years time given the average Daristanian demographics, it would be better, wouldn’t it? It was hardly as if any of the boys or girls back home weren’t eager to please in a relationship. “I’ll be careful.” she laughed in response. “You’re not convincing me though. I’m patient.”

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:17 pm

"You never know," Erima said with a broad smile. "You might find that you love someone from Celeria in the end. I doubt their's any problem in your country with marrying a foreigner, is their? Anyway...mr. the car is waiting. Shall we go to the slave shop?"

Camelone
Senator

Founded: Feb 20, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Camelone » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:25 pm

Frederick made the sign of the cross and muttered a prayer in Latin at the nonchalant conversation of sexuality and owning other human beings. "Slavery was ended in Camelone after the Order of St. Michael took control of the region and began patrolling the land. Slavery is a degrading practice and ignores the basic human dignity that all humans are to enjoy." He said with a mixture of disgust and anger at the thought of owning another human being.
In the spirit of John Tombes, American Jacobite with a Byzantine flair for extra spice
I am... the lurker!
Ave Rex Christus!

Pro: The Social Kingship of Christ, Corporatism, Distributism, Yeomanrism, Tradition based Christianity, High Tory, Hierarchy, vanguard republicanism, Blue Laws, House of Wittelsbach, House of Iturbide, House of Kalākaua
Neutral: Constitutions, Guild Socialism, Libertarianism, Constitution Party, monarchism
Against: Communism, socialism, SJWs, materialism, the Democratic Republican Uniparty, material Egalitarianism
Family, Fatherland, Work
Results

The SGDPPR of Daristan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The SGDPPR of Daristan » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:26 pm

Katyusha refused to comment on that first question. If she dared to bring someone back to the Supreme Glorious Democratic People’s Proletarian Republic, they damn well better show the utmost loyalty to the state. And that probably wouldn’t be achieved without conditioning, to replace the previous conditioning that made them all accept the current system, of course. Katyusha actually knew the general premise of conditioning ; it was basic psychology. “Let’s go to the slave place.” she concurred.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:28 pm

"Seems good," Erima said with a laugh before glaring at Frederick.
"I know," she said to him, "Why don't you come with us? Then you'll see how well it works, and escape the horrible propaganda of your home country!"

Camelone
Senator

Founded: Feb 20, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Camelone » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:32 pm

"Propaganda! It is declared by the Papacy that slavery is detrimental to the inherent human dignity of humanity to be sold and bought like mere cattle and the Papacy is the will of God on Earth." Frederick retorted but continued "I will accompany you for other reasons though." He said set on trying to free as many people as he possibly could from the chains of slavery.
In the spirit of John Tombes, American Jacobite with a Byzantine flair for extra spice
I am... the lurker!
Ave Rex Christus!

Pro: The Social Kingship of Christ, Corporatism, Distributism, Yeomanrism, Tradition based Christianity, High Tory, Hierarchy, vanguard republicanism, Blue Laws, House of Wittelsbach, House of Iturbide, House of Kalākaua
Neutral: Constitutions, Guild Socialism, Libertarianism, Constitution Party, monarchism
Against: Communism, socialism, SJWs, materialism, the Democratic Republican Uniparty, material Egalitarianism
Family, Fatherland, Work
Results

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates