NATION

PASSWORD

United Front Summit (SUNALAYA ONLY)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Yaramaqui
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

United Front Summit (SUNALAYA ONLY)

Postby Yaramaqui » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:39 pm

The United Front Summit

With the growing concerns of the growth and power of the Imperial League, Yaramaqui formally invites non-IL nations to the United Front Summit taking place in Maalamot,Yaramaqui in hopes of rectifying the issue concerning the problems occurring that surrounf the IL, Neo-Rondaly and much more. All international flights and other expenses have been paid. Once you arrive at the Maalamot International Airport, Please take Charter Buses 7-234 or 8-111. From there, you will be driven to the United Front Summit were the Yaramaquese Prime Minsiter Yosef Eprayyïm will be waiting for you all to commence the meeting immediately. We hope to see you there!
Last edited by Yaramaqui on Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NationStates' local Yemenite Jew :D
אם תחפצה בן איש לסודות נבחרו תקנה לך חבר ורעים יקרו בעבור יחי לבך ותשמח נפשך שכל והנפש בטוב יתחברו ולבש ענוה מימי בחרותך
רבי אליעזר אומר... ואל תהי נוח לכעוס.
!פלסטין משוחררת

| ISFJ | הירושה החלולה שלהם | תלמיד הרמב״ם | .וְשָׁב יְהוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ אֶת-שְׁבוּתְךָ, וְרִחֲמֶךָ; וְשָׁב, וְקִבֶּצְךָ מִכָּל-הָעַמִּים, אֲשֶׁר הֱפִיצְךָ יְהוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ, שָׁמָּה | !אנחנו דומים יותר מאשר כולכם חושבים | השקפות פוליטיות | האלוהים יכול לעשות משהו? | טיעונים פגומים |
Please forgive me for any errors in my English! I am not a native speaker. :P

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rhodevus » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:47 pm

tag. will post later
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

United Soviet Jason Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:51 pm

Maalamot International Airport

Isaac Leon, the USJR's ambassador to the USA and highest ranking diplomat, was sent to attend the summit. With the President engaged in an active combat situation and the Vice President dead he was the next highest ranking official. Issac had several worries about the meeting. One of which was how close it was to the earthquake that killed the VP. However he didn't have time to concern himself. His mission in this summit was to keep the USA on its feet. It would be a heard task. The USJR had much invested in all sides. It was clear in the end that the USJR would choose the USA before any other side. The Ambassador came into the airport, cleared customs and was off to the summit, with suitcase and tablet in hand.
Former Vise Chairmen and Chairmen of the Libertarian Freedom Party
Jamestown Journal
"There are words I can spell. There are words I can't spell. Then there are words I don't care to spell." -Me

Aznazia
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Aznazia » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:17 pm

Tag to post later.
The Federal Republic of Aznazia

My Political View: https://www.politicalcompass.org/chart?ec=4.13&soc=2.82
Pro: USA, Guns, Republic, Capitalism, Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Religion, Gay Rights, Patriotism, Environment, Green Energy.
Anti: Communism, Corruption, Crony-Capitalism, Accommodation, Fascism, Religious Extremism, Neo-Progressivism.
Peace Time: 450,000 total

Breakdown by branch (peace time):
    -Army: 250,000
    -Navy: 100,000
    -Marines: 35,000
    -Air force: 65,000
Population: 98.362 Million
Current Chancellor: Fredrick Pudikov
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Dwight Folwer
Press Secretary: David Piers
Aznazian Trade Secretary: Christopher Olson

Vekalse
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vekalse » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:36 pm

A diplomat had finally made the journey from the metropolitan are of Dutches-Anelia in the south of Vekalse. He had been invited to attend a meeting in light of the recent actions of the Imperial League. Giolani D'Venture made his way through the airport that he had landed in only ten minutes ago. He smiled as he walked, eyeing the beautiful people of Yaramaqui. He couldn't help but stare at one of them, but that was unimportant; the Imperial League was plotting and coordinating attacks--attacks that would kill innocents. Giolani's mission was to stop this from happening. He made his way outside, into the warm air, which hadn't been much of a change from Vekalse, but it was noticeably warmer. He decided to strip his coat off, and to go short-sleeved. Giolani turned to a massive plaza, and saw a mass of buses congregating in a line, waiting for passengers. He looked at a piece of paper describing his journey, and looked up, covering his eyes from the now, becoming, oppressive sun. He squinted, and found the vehicle with the numbers 7-234 imprinted on the side. He took his hand away, jogged toward the bus, which seemed to be ready to leave. He left a tip for the driver, and sat in a seat facing the massive airport.
Last edited by Vekalse on Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You heard it here first. Kidding, you probably heard it from Lindenhole: I am literally insane. :P

JASONHOLT for LIFE. <3
Jasonholt Theme

WATCH UNTIL YOU CRY! xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qseH6-DV2gc

Zanera
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

The following post is a tag.

Postby Zanera » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:01 pm

Tag.

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:11 pm

OOC: I don't have any time, so here is a short post

IC: General Timmel arrived in Yaramaqui. He was driven by a taxi to the Summit location, waiting for the other leaders
She/Her
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook

Yaramaqui
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Yaramaqui » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:20 pm

United Front Summit

PM Yosef Eprayyïm came down the stairs with crutches and a book to the front lobby of the summit building. It was a hot, clear day. He approached the front door of the lobby exiting the building sitting out in the front. Yosef pulled out a book. "This is going to be an interesting day. It has been a long time since the world has falling into such a conflict like this one. Hopefully, communication can at least east the tension" He though to himself. Yosef sighted General Timmel coming out of a taxi. He took his crutches and paced up to him "Welcome to Yaramaqui, Sir. I am the Prime Minister of Yaramaqui, Yosef Eprayyïm." He stuck his arm and hand out offering to shake his hand.

Maalamot International Airport: The Bus

The bus was completely empty, with only Mr. D'Venture and the bus driver physically inside the bus. The Bus driver was old, having thick wrinkles on his face, and brightly colored brown eyes which seem to mark his wisdom. The elderly man glanced at Mr. D'Venture. "How are you doing today?" He asked in his heavy Yaramaquese accent.
Last edited by Yaramaqui on Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
אם תחפצה בן איש לסודות נבחרו תקנה לך חבר ורעים יקרו בעבור יחי לבך ותשמח נפשך שכל והנפש בטוב יתחברו ולבש ענוה מימי בחרותך
!פלסטין משוחררת

| ISFJ | הירושה החלולה שלהם | תלמיד הרמב״ם | .וְשָׁב יְהוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ אֶת-שְׁבוּתְךָ, וְרִחֲמֶךָ; וְשָׁב, וְקִבֶּצְךָ מִכָּל-הָעַמִּים, אֲשֶׁר הֱפִיצְךָ יְהוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ, שָׁמָּה | !אנחנו דומים יותר מאשר כולכם חושבים | השקפות פוליטיות | האלוהים יכול לעשות משהו? | טיעונים פגומים |

Erbsted and Calcoon
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Erbsted and Calcoon » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:12 pm

WA ambassador to Security Consul sent to UF

Erbsted and Calcoon sends their Rep to the security Consul Jag Miston to attend the conference who upon arriving in Yaramaqui rides the 8-111 bus down to the place where the meeting shall be held.

Oblaren
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Oblaren » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:20 pm

Petra Reval was the blonde 28 year old Oblarenite foreign ambassador. Petra wore a woman’s suit, tiny pearl earings, and a gold necklace that had a tiny emerald at the end. Her soft eyes were a blue-green and her voice was quiet. However, she could get her point across if then be. She was on the bus to the IL meeting with 3 guards, one on her left and two in the seat across the aside. She sat looking out the window daydreaming. No one was allowed to be closer to her than her guards were. The Oblarenite government took every precaution when it came to protecting their people. Petra was originally going to be a doctor. Petra gave up on this dream after failing her college classes 2 times (at age 19). She worked in a bank and gave her money home so her siblings could go to college later on. She was fired (at age 21) from the bank after some accounting papers were lost and she was blamed (which were found a month later in the boss’ desk). Petra went to live in a cheap dwelling in the city of Polgar. Her parents begged her to return home but she refused. She worked in a newspaper company (at age 23) as a worker. One night she stayed later and typed a story about resent events. She didn’t sign it but accidentally left it in her work area. Her boss found it and believed the article to be amazing.Her boss encouraged her to be some kind of writer. She was afraid that her boss was merely trying to fire her in a way that would embarrass her so she tried many times to get him to stop. However, Mr. Vinci (her boss) sent her to back to college to get a degree in general writing (it’s an Oblarenite degree that you get in 3 years). Petra took an interest in speech writing and worked for the local city government writing speeches. She taught herself in politics (age 26) and served as two year representative for area-to-area dealings to the Oblarenite congress for her area. Then, she was nominated to run for the office of foreign affairs because of how well she did in her 2 year spot. Petra won through her skill and ability to touch people’s hearts. “Ma’am.” the guard repeated. Petra gave a short gasp as if awoken from a dream. Her past history had played through in her mind again.
“Yes Sergeant.”
“We’re here. You okay?”
“Just nervous?”
The soldier smiled “Ma’am you got nothing to worry about. You’re charismatic and successful. I bet you’ll end the war before it stops.”
“And if I can’t?”
The soldier shrugged. “You tried. You did your job so then I’ll do mine.”
Petra and her guards walked in. Behind her were some more senators with guards.

OOC: Da character development dough
Last edited by Oblaren on Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aznazia
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Aznazia » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:45 pm

Yaramaqui
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Juliet Travis

As the small jet touched down in Yaramaqui, Juliet Travis looked out the window to see many other diplomatic planes arriving for the Summit to decide what the free world would do about the Imperial League. From what she had read in her report, the Chancellor wanted her to make sure that Aznazia had a strong say in the meeting and that the Free World would remain united against the Imperial League. After a quick ride to the summit location she stepped out of the car with a leather pad cover and 2 pens. Once inside she decided to talk to some of the representatives. To her surprise she saw General Timmel from Rhodevus.

'I guess the Rhodeve want to show their commitment...' she said to herself as she greeted the decorated General.

"Hello General Timmel. I am glad to see a general here among these diplomates... I hope that your knowledge of military strategy will help in the final agreement of the summit." She extended her hand to shake the General's hand and smiled to show that she was happy a man that knew what war was like was in attendance.
Last edited by Aznazia on Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Federal Republic of Aznazia

My Political View: https://www.politicalcompass.org/chart?ec=4.13&soc=2.82
Pro: USA, Guns, Republic, Capitalism, Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Religion, Gay Rights, Patriotism, Environment, Green Energy.
Anti: Communism, Corruption, Crony-Capitalism, Accommodation, Fascism, Religious Extremism, Neo-Progressivism.
Peace Time: 450,000 total

Breakdown by branch (peace time):
    -Army: 250,000
    -Navy: 100,000
    -Marines: 35,000
    -Air force: 65,000
Population: 98.362 Million
Current Chancellor: Fredrick Pudikov
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Dwight Folwer
Press Secretary: David Piers
Aznazian Trade Secretary: Christopher Olson

Yaramaqui
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Yaramaqui » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:42 pm

Erbsted and Calcoon wrote:WA ambassador to Security Consul sent to UF

Erbsted and Calcoon sends their Rep to the security Consul Jag Miston to attend the conference who upon arriving in Yaramaqui rides the 8-111 bus down to the place where the meeting shall be held.

OOC: Sorry, this is Sunalaya only!
!פלסטין משוחררת

Zanera
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:44 pm

Hassius arrived at Maalamot International Airport, wanting to find a taxi quickly. Hassius was a very busy woman, and did not like waiting. She had dark hair, dark eyes, and pale skin. She demanded respect, and not only through words. She wanted to know what was happening with the Imperial League, and she wanted to know how Zanera could help. She, Hassius, would have it no other way. She looked around for a taxi. She did not want to be late, or even on time. She wanted to be early.
Last edited by Zanera on Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trelark
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Trelark » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:35 pm

Arrival of Ambassador Celia Nolvik

After an entire day of debating between the Confederate Board about whether or not to send the President to the summit, it is decided that the young Ambassador Celia Nolvik is to be the Trelkian liaison attending said summit. She boards the small plane set for Maalamot, soon arriving at the airport. She nervously walks around until she spots a sign pointing to the 8-111 bus, she had never left Trelark and was considered a final option for sending on such important missions, making her even more confused. She heads to where the bus stop is and boards when it arrives, heading for the Summit. The entire ride she twiddles her thumbs in nervousness, "What should I be expecting, I have no experience with foreign diplomats, and I never have had field experience with such matters. I just hope that I don't screw up too much," she whispers to herself.
Last edited by Trelark on Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:32 am

Aznazia wrote:Yaramaqui

As the small jet touched down in Yaramaqui, Juliet Travis looked out the window to see many other diplomatic planes arriving for the Summit to decide what the free world would do about the Imperial League. From what she had read in her report, the Chancellor wanted her to make sure that Aznazia had a strong say in the meeting and that the Free World would remain united against the Imperial League. After a quick ride to the summit location she stepped out of the car with a leather pad cover and 2 pens. Once inside she decided to talk to some of the representatives. To her surprise she saw General Timmel from Rhodevus.

'I guess the Rhodeve want to show their commitment...' she said to herself as she greeted the decorated General.

"Hello General Timmel. I am glad to see a general here among these diplomats... I hope that your knowledge of military strategy will help in the final agreement of the summit." She extended her hand to shake the General's hand and smiled to show that she was happy a man that knew what war was like was in attendance.

General Timmel shook the Chancellor's hand. "Thank you. Both the Diana and the Princess heir are away on... important business. I am here under their direct order."
She/Her

Factbook

Oblaren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oblaren » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:00 pm

Rhodevus wrote:
Aznazia wrote:Yaramaqui

"Hello General Timmel. I am glad to see a general here among these diplomats... I hope that your knowledge of military strategy will help in the final agreement of the summit." She extended her hand to shake the General's hand and smiled to show that she was happy a man that knew what war was like was in attendance.

General Timmel shook the Chancellor's hand. "Thank you. Both the Diana and the Princess heir are away on... important business. I am here under their direct order."

Petra sent her guards to wait outside as they got to the meeting place. She walked over to Juliet and Timmel and said “Hello there. I am the new Oblarenite foreign minister. As such this will be my first meeting abroad, however, I know what to do at one of these. Since we are allies we should come up with what we should say before we say it. Oh and Timmel, I know about the Rezaun Civil War. I’m glad you’re country and the Jason Republic are handling it because, frankly, Oblaren doesn’t really want to get involved unless absolutely necessary.”

United Soviet Jason Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:42 pm

Oblaren wrote:

Petra sent her guards to wait outside as they got to the meeting place. She walked over to Juliet and Timmel and said “Hello there. I am the new Oblarenite foreign minister. As such this will be my first meeting abroad, however, I know what to do at one of these. Since we are allies we should come up with what we should say before we say it. Oh and Timmel, I know about the Rezaun Civil War. I’m glad you’re country and the Jason Republic are handling it because, frankly, Oblaren doesn’t really want to get involved unless absolutely necessary.”

Isaac Leon smiled and entered the conversation. "Our goverment will always do what is necessary to maintain order in Ophion. It is our forte. Now, please, let us move onto more pressing matters, ones that have no solution yet."
Former Vise Chairmen and Chairmen of the Libertarian Freedom Party
Jamestown Journal
"There are words I can spell. There are words I can't spell. Then there are words I don't care to spell." -Me

Vekalse
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vekalse » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:16 pm

Giolani smiled at the man. He responded with a perky, and somewhat bouncy and jovial attitude. "Hello! Are you a citizen in Yaramaqui?" Giolani couldn't help but remember his days as a child, from when he backpacked across Yaramaqui along a trail. He was somewhat disappointed the meeting hadn't been held in Malafaqum, but Giolani figured that if a terroistic attack were to happen, it wouldn't be as urgent. The sun's rays leaked through the bus's windows, creating a source of hope. Maybe this meeting wouldn't be a disaster, after all.
You heard it here first. Kidding, you probably heard it from Lindenhole: I am literally insane. :P

JASONHOLT for LIFE. <3
Jasonholt Theme

WATCH UNTIL YOU CRY! xD

Oblaren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oblaren » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:38 pm

United Soviet Jason Republic wrote:
Oblaren wrote:

Isaac Leon smiled and entered the conversation. "Our goverment will always do what is necessary to maintain order in Ophion. It is our forte. Now, please, let us move onto more pressing matters, ones that have no solution yet."

“I take it than you believe the IL to be a threat too?” Petra asked. However, in the back of her mind she made a mental note of Leon’s ‘It is our forte’. She would have to watch the Jasonian sphere of influence. Regardless she wanted to be on the Jasonian’s good side. “I hope we can agree on similar solutions and get a common and desired result.” Petra said with a smile.

Ripuaria
Envoy

Founded: May 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ripuaria » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:01 pm

I hope you don't mind me not sending an actual representative :p

Maalamot, Yaramaqui
Although in the Grand Duchy's nature to stay neutral and out of conflicts, the United Front Summit, hosted by Yaramaqui was an excellent opportunity for students wishing to learn the arts of diplomacy to take. One of these students was 21 years old Rachel Jäger. Rachel was given a grant by the education center to fly to Yaramaqui and attend the United Front Summit. When she arrived through a civil plane, she was wearing a formal suit, which was usually wore by man unlike Rachel, and seemed quite happy to attend. Entering the building she greeted everyone and was guided to the summit. Rachel was unusual, she already knew journalism but quit her old job in Die Ripuarischen Zeitung. She had in mind writing one last article before moving to the diplomacy career, perhaps Die Ripuarischen Zeitung Newspaper would accept her final article. Once arriving at the summit she sat down and opened her suitcase full of writing equipment and papers, perhaps an item or two almost lost on the flight were found too. Now it's her time to listen, write what she hears and learn.
Last edited by Ripuaria on Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Only high quality posts are provided here!*
*For complains TG me so I could ignore you :3

Lunavas
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Lunavas » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:07 pm

Oblaren wrote:
United Soviet Jason Republic wrote:

“I take it than you believe the IL to be a threat too?” Petra asked. However, in the back of her mind she made a mental note of Leon’s ‘It is our forte’. She would have to watch the Jasonian sphere of influence. Regardless she wanted to be on the Jasonian’s good side. “I hope we can agree on similar solutions and get a common and desired result.” Petra said with a smile.

Eric Heimdall, a tall, blond man with a light beard and a navy blue suit featuring a pin displaying the Lunavas Coat of Arms exited the small, hot taxi which stopped off at one of Maalamot's wide, congested streets and saw the Conference Building, a large, impressive postmodern building that shone in the hot sun as he spotted the Jasonian, Rezua, Rhodeve, and Yaramaquese leaders. It was his first year as Prime Minister of Lunavas, and he had already taken an active position in international politics. The street where the conference building stood was long and busy, with cars roaring to the left of him and historic buildings and shops to the right. "Hello everybody, I hope i'm not too late" Eric said with a smile, greeting the other leaders as he glanced at the large conference building once more.
Last edited by Lunavas on Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict." -Jim Morrison
Pacifist, Democratic Socialist, Environmentalist, Introvert, Interest in Physics and Architecture
Communism, Anarchy and a plethora of other economic and social models can't work, but a Social Liberal Democracy definitely can!

Trelark
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Trelark » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:41 pm

Arriving at the Summit

Celia gets off of the 8-111 bus at the building that is to house the Summit, and very quickly notices the representatives from the USJR, Oblaron, Rhodevus, Lunavas, and Aznazia. She had been briefed on the many faces that could be attending the Summit, but seeing them in person catches her completely off guard as she turns pale. She regains her composure after a few seconds and strolls over to the representatives, doing her best not to look as stressed as she feels.

Zanera
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:50 pm

Hassius had found a taxi quickly, and had asked the driver to drive as quickly as was possible under Yaramaqui speed laws. After a few worrying stops and a crazy driver, Hassius fixed up her hair, which had been a little messed up, and got out of the taxi. She spotted the world leaders, and strutted over to them.

Vekalse
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vekalse » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:05 pm

The bus finally let out to the summit. Giolani had actually fallen asleep. Twice.

(OOC: Sorry. Not much to post.)

JASONHOLT for LIFE. <3
Jasonholt Theme

WATCH UNTIL YOU CRY! xD

Sovereign-Socialist Republics
Attaché

Founded: Oct 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sovereign-Socialist Republics » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:10 pm

Maalamot Airport
A private jet belonging to the Foreign Minister landed at the airport. Minister Hunt had just finished typing up some reports for the press as it was a busy day but the flight was short. He was still getting over the long flight to Sidera Noctis's failed peace conference and was getting sick of these international events that always turned into spectacles of stupidity. He watched as the tarmac came in to view, his plane coming to a stop. He grabbed his brief case and normal supplies while the crew of the plane transferred his other goods to a different van that would transport them to their airport. Minister Hunt headed to the exit and at the signal of his protection agents, he headed quickly down the ramp to a waiting armored caravan of SUVs as they did not trust Yaramaqui buses. Getting inside, he was handed a brief update on the United Front summit as they drove towards the summit location. Arriving, he entered and found himself a seat at the table sitting himself down, and preparing his folders and files.
Abbreviated CSSR, resident of Sunalaya and member of the United States of Ophion

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates