NATION

PASSWORD

1st AoI International Summit [Open/AoI ONLY]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

NoblePhnx
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby NoblePhnx » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:13 pm

OOC:From the real life term WMDs= weapons of mass destruction
Original Ego of Revall Silverstorm
★Lord Noblephnx of The Eternal Knights

Waki Oshiro
Secretary

Founded: Nov 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Waki Oshiro » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:53 am

Rellacrystal wrote:
Anthony Willman wrote:"But, it's either blow them up or they blow us up," Anthony stated.

"He's got a point," says Princess Caitlin, after getting herself a can of Barq's Root Beer. "We've got to find a compromise." She squirms in her seat because of the itchy, traditional dress she chose to wore. "I'll be back in a minute..." she rises to change [because she can't darn stand it anymore!].

OOC: What's a WMD? I'm still fairly new to AoI and I don't know all the terms yet.

OOC: Not a nation states term, Weapon of Mass Destruction; Atomic bombs, Poison gasses, etc.
Watashitachiha saikō nodesu! Anata wa sōde wa arimasen! Rama!!!

Rellacrystal
Attaché

Founded: Jun 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rellacrystal » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:32 pm

Waki Oshiro wrote:
Rellacrystal wrote:"He's got a point," says Princess Caitlin, after getting herself a can of Barq's Root Beer. "We've got to find a compromise." She squirms in her seat because of the itchy, traditional dress she chose to wore. "I'll be back in a minute..." she rises to change [because she can't darn stand it anymore!].

OOC: What's a WMD? I'm still fairly new to AoI and I don't know all the terms yet.

OOC: Not a nation states term, Weapon of Mass Destruction; Atomic bombs, Poison gasses, etc.

OOC: Thank you for the clarification :)

Princess Caitlin returns wearing another blue and purple dress, but this time more modern, and a jean jacket. "Because we are speaking of WMDs, can we think of other ways that we could build our region's defense line? And what about raiding? Don't get me wrong, I don't like violence, but I did receive a telegram from a nation, in which I have accidentally forgotten their name, said something about our region being unstable."
Last edited by Rellacrystal on Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✯✯Rellacrystal✯✯
This bio is under construction!!
"In the middle of this solemn, gut-punch of an experience, a 13-year-old girl who hardly looks over the age of ten stood up and said, 'Cancer sucks. And I know there’s not a cure, but what we’re doing here, having so much fun and making all these friends, seems to beat it to me.'”

Anthony Willman
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Anthony Willman » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:50 am

Rellacrystal wrote:
Waki Oshiro wrote:OOC: Not a nation states term, Weapon of Mass Destruction; Atomic bombs, Poison gasses, etc.

OOC: Thank you for the clarification :)

Princess Caitlin returns wearing another blue and purple dress, but this time more modern, and a jean jacket. "Because we are speaking of WMDs, can we think of other ways that we could build our region's defense line? And what about raiding? Don't get me wrong, I don't like violence, but I did receive a telegram from a nation, in which I have accidentally forgotten their name, said something about our region being unstable."

"If we don't use WMD's, our enemies will take no thought in declaring war," Anthony replied, "we have to have them at the region's border."
I love kittens!
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
99.6% of this world's occupants would cry if Justin Bieber died, if you're one of the .4% who would just laugh and throw a party, copy and paste this in your signature.
.01% of the nations in Nationstates would cry if TBR died. If you are one of the 99.9% who would throw a party, put this in your signature.
I support The Eternal Knights-the only raiders who fight raiders.

Stretchington
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 02, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Stretchington » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:57 pm

"No person shall touch my WMDs but me," General Stretch says menacingly, "these WMDs shall remain in my arsenal."
Call me Stretch as that is who I am and who I shall remain for my entire life.

Genealogists are like monkeys: always in the trees.

Genealogy - it's only an obsession after all!

Genealogists don't die, they just lose their census.

Anthony Willman
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Anthony Willman » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:10 pm

Stretchington wrote:"No person shall touch my WMDs but me," General Stretch says menacingly, "these WMDs shall remain in my arsenal."

"Keep your hands off our WMDs," Anthony said, raising his voice, "I don't want to have to get permission before I launch MY country's nukes."
I love kittens!
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
99.6% of this world's occupants would cry if Justin Bieber died, if you're one of the .4% who would just laugh and throw a party, copy and paste this in your signature.
.01% of the nations in Nationstates would cry if TBR died. If you are one of the 99.9% who would throw a party, put this in your signature.

Rellacrystal
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Rellacrystal » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:48 pm

Anthony Willman wrote:
Stretchington wrote:"No person shall touch my WMDs but me," General Stretch says menacingly, "these WMDs shall remain in my arsenal."

"Keep your hands off our WMDs," Anthony said, raising his voice, "I don't want to have to get permission before I launch MY country's nukes."

"Anthony, calm down. General Stetch said 'my WMDs,' and he didn't mean anyone else's," says Caitlin. "I wouldn't want him touching my WMDs either. We need out countries to keep their freedoms of having weaponry."
✯✯Rellacrystal✯✯
"In the middle of this solemn, gut-punch of an experience, a 13-year-old girl who hardly looks over the age of ten stood up and said, 'Cancer sucks. And I know there’s not a cure, but what we’re doing here, having so much fun and making all these friends, seems to beat it to me.'”

Reddogkeno101
Senator

Founded: Feb 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Reddogkeno101 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:24 pm

Rellacrystal wrote:
Anthony Willman wrote:"Keep your hands off our WMDs," Anthony said, raising his voice, "I don't want to have to get permission before I launch MY country's nukes."

"Anthony, calm down. General Stetch said 'my WMDs,' and he didn't mean anyone else's," says Caitlin. "I wouldn't want him touching my WMDs either. We need out countries to keep their freedoms of having weaponry."

"Well if you're all so keen to keep your WMD's, then perhaps we shall get our own Weapon of Mass Destruction." interrupted King Luke I. "Our particular one shall be bringing science-fiction into science-fact. We shall commence construction of a Death Star. Completion would be expected in 10 years time (In the Star Wars Universe, it took about 3 years to build the second Death Star). Do I have anyone interested in investing into the construction of this battle station?"
Russia,Imperialism, fascism, Religion, Speedo-clad politicians and North Korea
Team Reek, Centralised EU, Australia, NATO, Ukraine(Kiev Rus), Poland, China, Obama and Democrat led Murica
'Straya

This user deplores oxygen pirates, so oxygen pirates beware.

Anthony Willman
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Anthony Willman » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:44 am

Reddogkeno101 wrote:
Rellacrystal wrote:"Anthony, calm down. General Stetch said 'my WMDs,' and he didn't mean anyone else's," says Caitlin. "I wouldn't want him touching my WMDs either. We need out countries to keep their freedoms of having weaponry."

"Well if you're all so keen to keep your WMD's, then perhaps we shall get our own Weapon of Mass Destruction." interrupted King Luke I. "Our particular one shall be bringing science-fiction into science-fact. We shall commence construction of a Death Star. Completion would be expected in 10 years time (In the Star Wars Universe, it took about 3 years to build the second Death Star). Do I have anyone interested in investing into the construction of this battle station?"

"And we can proceed by building an army of Battle Droids," suggested Anthony, "I love it. Look out anti-AoI regions. Here we come."
I love kittens!

Waki Oshiro
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Waki Oshiro » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:22 pm

Anthony Willman wrote:
Reddogkeno101 wrote:"Well if you're all so keen to keep your WMD's, then perhaps we shall get our own Weapon of Mass Destruction." interrupted King Luke I. "Our particular one shall be bringing science-fiction into science-fact. We shall commence construction of a Death Star. Completion would be expected in 10 years time (In the Star Wars Universe, it took about 3 years to build the second Death Star). Do I have anyone interested in investing into the construction of this battle station?"

"And we can proceed by building an army of Battle Droids," suggested Anthony, "I love it. Look out anti-AoI regions. Here we come."

The Sultan rolls his eyes. "Can we be serious here?"

Reddogkeno101
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Reddogkeno101 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:24 pm

Waki Oshiro wrote:
Anthony Willman wrote:"And we can proceed by building an army of Battle Droids," suggested Anthony, "I love it. Look out anti-AoI regions. Here we come."

The Sultan rolls his eyes. "Can we be serious here?"

"This is rather serious Sultan. I know it is hard to imagine for some of the more... less advanced nations, but us technological powerhouses are capable of creating such things." King Luke I pointed out.
Team Reek, Centralised EU, Australia, NATO, Ukraine(Kiev Rus), Poland, China, Obama and Democrat led Murica
'Straya

Rellacrystal
Attaché

Ex-Nation

1st AoI International Summit [Open/AoI ONLY]

Postby Rellacrystal » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:04 pm

Anthony Willman wrote:
Reddogkeno101 wrote:"Well if you're all so keen to keep your WMD's, then perhaps we shall get our own Weapon of Mass Destruction." interrupted King Luke I. "Our particular one shall be bringing science-fiction into science-fact. We shall commence construction of a Death Star. Completion would be expected in 10 years time (In the Star Wars Universe, it took about 3 years to build the second Death Star). Do I have anyone interested in investing into the construction of this battle station?"

"I love Star Wars!" Exclaims the now ecstatic Princess. "But if you're going to build the Death Star, make it region-friendly. And besides, we would all go broke trying to fund it! It would cost SO much money to build a moon-sized battle station. But it would be cool to hear anti-AoIs to say, 'that's no moon!'... Heh. I think I got a little carried away..." The young leader shrinks into her seat with embarrassment, but then straightens back up. "Hey, weren't we taking a vote? I say nay still. Let's take the count soon."
✯✯Rellacrystal✯✯

Rellacrystal
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Rellacrystal » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:10 pm

"And I thought you said you eliminated your WMDs," says Caitlin, bringing up the previous quote. "And if you're planning on building the Death Star, you're going to need WAY more than anyone in the region has to offer."
✯✯Rellacrystal✯✯

Reddogkeno101
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Reddogkeno101 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:16 pm

Rellacrystal wrote:

"And I thought you said you eliminated your WMDs," says Caitlin, bringing up the previous quote. "And if you're planning on building the Death Star, you're going to need WAY more than anyone in the region has to offer."

" 'You underestimate my power' - Anakin 19BBY before having his legs chopped off by Obi-wan. I already have a fleet of Star Destroyers, so building a Death Star should hardly be a problem once we enslave all AoI's enemies. Anyone want to join me in enslaving our enemies?" King Luke I said.

Rellacrystal wrote:
Anthony Willman wrote:"And we can proceed by building an army of Battle Droids," suggested Anthony, "I love it. Look out anti-AoI regions. Here we come."

"I love Star Wars!" Exclaims the now ecstatic Princess. "But if you're going to build the Death Star, make it region-friendly. And besides, we would all go broke trying to fund it! It would cost SO much money to build a moon-sized battle station. But it would be cool to hear anti-AoIs to say, 'that's no moon!'... Heh. I think I got a little carried away..." The young leader shrinks into her seat with embarrassment, but then straightens back up. "Hey, weren't we taking a vote? I say nay still. Let's take the count soon."

Which vote are we talking about?
'Straya

Rellacrystal
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Rellacrystal » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:00 pm

Reddogkeno101 wrote:
Rellacrystal wrote:"And I thought you said you eliminated your WMDs," says Caitlin, bringing up the previous quote. "And if you're planning on building the Death Star, you're going to need WAY more than anyone in the region has to offer."
"'You underestimate my power' - Anakin 19BBY before having his legs chopped off by Obi-wan. I already have a fleet of Star Destroyers, so building a Death Star should hardly be a problem once we enslave all AoI's enemies. Anyone want to join me in enslaving our enemies?" King Luke I said.

"Whoa, don't go all dark-side on us. This is not what AoI is looking for," says Princess Caitlin. "We also don't need to enslave anybody unless we go to full-on war. I think that's too extreme... honestly, what's next? Red lightsabers, force-lightning, and wrinkly-faced old men that wear black all the time? Seriously. I'm starting to agree with the Sultan that, as much as I love Star Wars, that's pretty crazy."
Last edited by Rellacrystal on Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✯✯Rellacrystal✯✯

Reddogkeno101
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Reddogkeno101 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:15 pm

Rellacrystal wrote:
Reddogkeno101 wrote:"'You underestimate my power' - Anakin 19BBY before having his legs chopped off by Obi-wan. I already have a fleet of Star Destroyers, so building a Death Star should hardly be a problem once we enslave all AoI's enemies. Anyone want to join me in enslaving our enemies?" King Luke I said.

"Whoa, don't go all dark-side on us. This is not what AoI is looking for," says Princess Caitlin. "We also don't need to enslave anybody unless we go to full-on war. I think that's too extreme... honestly, what's next? Red lightsabers, force-lightning, and wrinkly-faced old men that wear black all the time? Seriously. I'm starting to agree with the Sultan that, as much as I love Star Wars, that's pretty crazy."

"But, we'd look so cool in black and all our troops would wear white; and unlike the stormtroopers, they wouldn't miss every. single. shot." King Luke said, "Besides, force lightning is cool though, I don't like the whole wrinkly thing. However, we shall enslave all those who are enemies of AoI."
'Straya

Waki Oshiro
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Waki Oshiro » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:04 pm

Rellacrystal wrote:
Reddogkeno101 wrote:"'You underestimate my power' - Anakin 19BBY before having his legs chopped off by Obi-wan. I already have a fleet of Star Destroyers, so building a Death Star should hardly be a problem once we enslave all AoI's enemies. Anyone want to join me in enslaving our enemies?" King Luke I said.

"More than 'pretty crazy', that's full-blown insane! You little Kuso! Narunia kuni kara no kimyōna monsutā o taberu hito!!!" The Sultan notices his translator glitched, and hits his translator a few times. "Sorry, it does that sometimes..."

Rellacrystal
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Rellacrystal » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:53 pm

Reddogkeno101 wrote:Which vote are we talking about?

The Princess facepalms herself. "Remember this?" You said 'yay,' well, 'aye.' I even remember that. It's how we got into our feud-
Waki Oshiro wrote: "OK, I propose a compromise. We keep Nuclear weapons and other WMDs at our border. we use them only against outer forces, and none within the region. If you do use your weapon on someone else in the region, you will be bombed by all the other nations. Keeps us from killing ourselves out of fear of death itself." Proposed The Sultan. "yay, or nay?"

"Remember now?"
✯✯Rellacrystal✯✯

Rellacrystal
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Rellacrystal » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:03 pm

Reddogkeno101 wrote:
Rellacrystal wrote:"Whoa, don't go all dark-side on us. This is not what AoI is looking for," says Princess Caitlin. "We also don't need to enslave anybody unless we go to full-on war. I think that's too extreme... honestly, what's next? Red lightsabers, force-lightning, and wrinkly-faced old men that wear black all the time? Seriously. I'm starting to agree with the Sultan that, as much as I love Star Wars, that's pretty crazy."

"But, we'd look so cool in black and all our troops would wear white; and unlike the stormtroopers, they wouldn't miss every. single. shot." King Luke said, "Besides, force lightning is cool though, I don't like the whole wrinkly thing. However, we shall enslave all those who are enemies of AoI."

"But I'm just saying, please don't go all dark-side like Anakin," says the princess with a noticeable hint of shock and sadness in her voice. "Everyone fell into depression! Besides, you're the one who said, 'Aye! Ban WMDs!' Remember that? And let's pretend that Anti-AoI children that live in other regions are ewoks. You wouldn't enslave ewoks, would you? Let alone children! And black is so dreary. I'd rather wear neon green and glow in the dark, to be honest. This is, remember, a democracy, not a dictatorship! Our soldiers would fight for peace, not power, and of course they wouldn't miss every. Single. Shot." Caitlin mimics him. "And wouldn't they wear camouflage? That would be better."
✯✯Rellacrystal✯✯

Reddogkeno101
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Reddogkeno101 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:13 pm

Rellacrystal wrote:
Reddogkeno101 wrote:"But, we'd look so cool in black and all our troops would wear white; and unlike the stormtroopers, they wouldn't miss every. single. shot." King Luke said, "Besides, force lightning is cool though, I don't like the whole wrinkly thing. However, we shall enslave all those who are enemies of AoI."

"But I'm just saying, please don't go all dark-side like Anakin," says the princess with a noticeable hint of shock and sadness in her voice. "Everyone fell into depression! Besides, you're the one who said, 'Aye! Ban WMDs!' Remember that? And let's pretend that Anti-AoI children that live in other regions are ewoks. You wouldn't enslave ewoks, would you? Let alone children! And black is so dreary. I'd rather wear neon green and glow in the dark, to be honest. This is, remember, a democracy, not a dictatorship! Our soldiers would fight for peace, not power, and of course they wouldn't miss every. Single. Shot." Caitlin mimics him. "And wouldn't they wear camouflage? That would be better."

"I hate to be the one to break it to you, but we aren't really a democracy. Well we are but we aren't, though mostly leaning to the latter." King Luke I said.
'Straya

Terydacton
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Terydacton » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:54 pm

Can i still join or is this like way too late?

NoblePhnx
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby NoblePhnx » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:21 pm

Terydacton wrote:Can i still join or is this like way too late?

OOC:Just jump in, it's all good!
Original Ego of Revall Silverstorm
★Lord Noblephnx of The Eternal Knights

Terydacton
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Terydacton » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:36 pm

NoblePhnx wrote:
Terydacton wrote:Can i still join or is this like way too late?

OOC:Just jump in, it's all good!

OOC: okay
OOC: Warning - people of terydacton are very primitive

Suddenly a loud roar is heard in the distance; "RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH" As the largest Terydactal Dino in all of Terydacton, named Caurisus, comes in for a landing in front of the summit. The Leader of Terydacton gets off his mount, and walks into the summit conference room. "HI. I Gafopius. Who you are?"

Rellacrystal
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Rellacrystal » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:29 pm

Terydacton wrote:
NoblePhnx wrote:OOC:Just jump in, it's all good!

OOC: okay

Suddenly a loud roar is heard in the distance; "RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH" As the largest Terydactal Dino in all of Terydacton, named Caurisus, comes in for a landing in front of the summit. The Leader of Terydacton gets off his mount, and walks into the summit conference room. "HI. I Gafopius. Who you are?"

"Hello, I'm Princess Caitlin, of Rellacrystal," Princess Caitlin gives a short wave from her seat. "I like your... dinosaur..," she says, not knowing what exactly to say.
✯✯Rellacrystal✯✯

Waki Oshiro
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Waki Oshiro » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:02 am

Rellacrystal wrote:
Terydacton wrote:OOC: okay

"Hello, I'm Princess Caitlin, of Rellacrystal," Princess Caitlin gives a short wave from her seat. "I like your... dinosaur..," she says, not knowing what exactly to say.

"Yes, it is an interesting... beast."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates