NATION

PASSWORD

Looking for More Islamic states

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Islamic Shinobi Kingdom
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Looking for More Islamic states

Postby Islamic Shinobi Kingdom » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:03 pm

Am very new to this so Any help would be helpful to me Howevery I like them to be Muslim or Chirstion

Al-Sadiq
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Sadiq » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:33 pm

I would be glad to help you out around the forums, and I RP as a predominantly Muslim, Ba'athist country.
Iraq (and all RL events involving it) does not exist in this nation's timeline, and never Did. Al-Sadiq replaces it in my canon.

The Greater Afghan Kingdom
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Afghan Kingdom » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:35 pm

I can help too.
My IC name is now The Islamic Kingdom of Greater Afghanistan. It is composed of Afghanistan + Pakistan and a small occupied province in Iran.
Afghan. 27. Sunni Muslim.
The Qur'an
I support Israel being a country as well as Palestine being a country. Jews have the right to have a nation and so do Palestinians!

Islamic Shinobi Kingdom
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Shinobi Kingdom » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:55 pm

Al-Sadiq wrote:I would be glad to help you out around the forums, and I RP as a predominantly Muslim, Ba'athist country.

I say were more of a Ana-Cap Nation really. I give my people Tons of Freedoms least as much as the Quran says is needed.

Germanic Imperium
Attaché

Founded: Feb 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Germanic Imperium » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:56 pm

Is this Trolling?... Because of ISIS...I mean I think it is...
Motto: "Jedem das Seine."
OOC stuff

German-Norwegian, Monarchist, History nut, Football, American Football, Sports, Military
Pro: Monarchism, Athiesm, Conservatism, Nationalism, Gender Equality, Lawless Internet, Pro-Choice, Common Decency and Manners.
Anti: Communism, Liberalism, Conspiracy, Islam, Kebab, Misandry, Cannabis, Fascism, Prostitution.

Al-Sadiq
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Sadiq » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:08 pm

Germanic Imperium wrote:Is this Trolling?... Because of ISIS...I mean I think it is...

Because he is a Muslim based nation he is automatically a troll in light of current events involving extremists? I am not following your logic in the slightest bit.
Iraq (and all RL events involving it) does not exist in this nation's timeline, and never Did. Al-Sadiq replaces it in my canon.

Islamic Shinobi Kingdom
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Shinobi Kingdom » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:16 pm

Germanic Imperium wrote:Is this Trolling?... Because of ISIS...I mean I think it is...

Isis are not Muslim.... first off and I wish to see there Distortion form the west Also, There Crazy in Gentieray 98% of All muslims in American I have talked to and even from the Serrom on Firday called into Insane. Mostly for killing Muslims our Borthers. Why would I join a Insane Fu*king Group like that.

Germanic Imperium
Attaché

Founded: Feb 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Germanic Imperium » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:21 pm

Al-Sadiq wrote:

Because he is a Muslim based nation he is automatically a troll in light of current events involving extremists? I am not following your logic in the slightest bit.

He made it less than 2 hours ago...And he named it "Islamic States"...I'm pretty sure that Qualifies as trolling.
Motto: "Jedem das Seine."
OOC stuff

German-Norwegian, Monarchist, History nut, Football, American Football, Sports, Military
Pro: Monarchism, Athiesm, Conservatism, Nationalism, Gender Equality, Lawless Internet, Pro-Choice, Common Decency and Manners.
Anti: Communism, Liberalism, Conspiracy, Islam, Kebab, Misandry, Cannabis, Fascism, Prostitution.

Islamic Shinobi Kingdom
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Shinobi Kingdom » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:22 pm

Germanic Imperium wrote:
Al-Sadiq wrote:Because he is a Muslim based nation he is automatically a troll in light of current events involving extremists? I am not following your logic in the slightest bit.

He made it less than 2 hours ago...And he named it "Islamic States"...I'm pretty sure that Qualifies as trolling.

Hmmm is it pobble I count't log back into with the other one? So made a better one. Piss off.

Al-Sadiq
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Sadiq » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:42 pm

Germanic Imperium wrote:
Al-Sadiq wrote:Because he is a Muslim based nation he is automatically a troll in light of current events involving extremists? I am not following your logic in the slightest bit.

I'm pretty sure you are drawing conclusions off of completly absurd coincidence and nonsensical conjecture. Your openly stated bias against all of Islam also probably has something to do with this nonsense.

Is everything with German in the name now basing their state off the third Reich? Is everyone with a name pertaining to Slavic nationalities now representing Serbia during the genocide? Of.course not. That'd be ridiculous to conclude, and so is yours.
Last edited by Al-Sadiq on Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Islamic Shinobi Kingdom
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Shinobi Kingdom » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:00 pm

Al-Sadiq wrote:
Germanic Imperium wrote:He made it less than 2 hours ago...And he named it "Islamic States"...I'm pretty sure that Qualifies as trolling.

I'm pretty sure you are drawing conclusions off of completly absurd coincidence and nonsensical conjecture. Your openly stated bias against all of Islam also probably has something to do with this nonsense.

Is everything with German in the name now basing their state off the third Reich? Is everyone with a name pertaining to Slavic nationalities now representing Serbia during the genocide? Of.course not. That'd be ridiculous to conclude, and so is yours.

I did make another one before this one but, I did it Really fast at work. When I got home I forgot what the Country was called and my password was called. OOps on my part.

Pegraynaky
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Pegraynaky » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:23 pm

Clearly this is another crazy religious nation trying to convert others to Islam. I recommend that all nations cease communication with this nation and prepare for possible declarations of war. Not only have they failed to embrace Nazism, but they have allowed the taint of religion to taint the purity of their bodies.

Islamic Shinobi Kingdom
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Shinobi Kingdom » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:29 pm

Pegraynaky wrote:Clearly this is another crazy religious nation trying to convert others to Islam. I recommend that all nations cease communication with this nation and prepare for possible declarations of war. Not only have they failed to embrace Nazism, but they have allowed the taint of religion to taint the purity of their bodies.

In self defense I'll make it a war for you to make it hard to win. Who saids my Reason is to wage war... I just want to be left alone were a Isolationist Nation. I'll let more borther nations deal with you. Rather than me. My Coutry is I.S.K.D.F.
Last edited by Islamic Shinobi Kingdom on Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Islamic State of Iraq and The Levant
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Islamic State of Iraq and The Levant » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:36 pm

Somebody said they wanted ISIS in the house?

RPGers
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RPGers » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:38 pm

68% of our population are Muslims. We also publicly announce that we hate the discrimination against Islamic states and their people and that we will protect people from this discrimination.

(OOC: seriously, Muslims aren't that bad. A majority of my friends are, yet I'm not dead)
Last edited by RPGers on Tue Apr 07, 2017 12:37 am, edited 2,000 times in total.
DEFCON: 5
I pretend to know everything when I know nearly nothing.
My biggest secret is... ERROR, ERROR: Technical difficulties, sorry for the inconvenience
Despite popular belief, I am actually against gambling
My nation exists in every tech, if needed I will specify which I am currently role playing as.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ stars to the person reading this
Oh yeah, I also have a small obsession with political parties, nothing to worry about
proved by the fact I made this

Want to ask me questions anonymously? Go to this website: http://ask.fm/Games_of_Jay

Islamic Shinobi Kingdom
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Shinobi Kingdom » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:38 pm

The Islamic State of Iraq and The Levant wrote:Somebody said they wanted ISIS in the house?

Best verison of a Troll guys... Piss off and your fU*King killing our Own Bothers.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islamic State of Iraq and The Levant » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:41 pm

Islamic Shinobi Kingdom wrote:
The Islamic State of Iraq and The Levant wrote:Somebody said they wanted ISIS in the house?

Best verison of a Troll guys... Piss off and your fU*King killing our Own Bothers.

They are in the way of our Jihad in Allah's name! DID SOMEONE SAY SHARIA LAW?

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Insaeldor » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:43 pm

The Islamic State of Iraq and The Levant wrote:
Islamic Shinobi Kingdom wrote:Best verison of a Troll guys... Piss off and your fU*King killing our Own Bothers.

They are in the way of our Jihad in Allah's name! DID SOMEONE SAY SHARIA LAW?

So you are a troll!

Also don't mean to intrude, we're not an Islamic state (1.4% of the population clams Islam as their personal faith) but we are very open towards the religion itself as we are with others.
Time is a prismatic uniform polyhedron

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islamic State of Iraq and The Levant » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:45 pm

We are 100% Sunni and wish to bring Sharia law to the entire world.

Kyorgia
Envoy

Founded: Jun 07, 2014
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kyorgia » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:47 pm

Islamic Shinobi Kingdom wrote:

Hey man sorry for all the idiots trying to troll. I hope this wont make you quit nationstates.
Kyorgia Kyosson-Hartwell Vonimof

Altasund - I'd def fuck kyo

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Insaeldor » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:55 pm

Kyorgia wrote:
Islamic Shinobi Kingdom wrote:Best verison of a Troll guys... Piss off and your fU*King killing our Own Bothers.

Hey man sorry for all the idiots trying to troll. I hope this wont make you quit nationstates.

It's pretty typical just something you have to ignore.
Time is a prismatic uniform polyhedron

Al-Sadiq
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Sadiq » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:50 pm

The Islamic State of Iraq and The Levant wrote:We are 100% Sunni and wish to bring Sharia law to the entire world.

By wasting time on the internet apparently. What exactly did you do that was so.horrible as to be demoted to some ISIS desk jockey?

That is of course in the unlikely event you are not.some adolescent using a murderous group to get repulsive kicks on the internet.

Kryozerkia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Kryozerkia » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:30 am

Germanic Imperium wrote:He made it less than 2 hours ago...And he named it "Islamic States"...I'm pretty sure that Qualifies as trolling.

Insaeldor wrote:So you are a troll!

*** Warned for trollnaming. *** Now, instead of doing that, why don't you report it and let the mods deal with this.

The thread has been locked for derailment. If you wish to discuss ISIS, NSG is just around the corner.
Problem to Report?
Game-side: Getting Help
Forum-side: Moderation
Technical issue/suggestion: Technical
A-well-a, don't you know about the bird
♦ Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word ♦
♦ A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word

Get the cheese to Sickbay

"Ok folks, show's over... Nothing to see here... Show's OH MY GOD! A horrible plane crash! Hey everybody, get a load of this flaming wreckage! Come on, crowd around, crowd around, don't be shy, crowd around!" -- Chief Wiggum

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates