NATION

PASSWORD

Royal Acquaintances [CLOSED]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Fascist American Empire
Minister

Founded: Oct 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fascist American Empire » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:07 pm

Bumping along, the old dusty road, waiting on Yuri to log on.

Americans, hands off Ukraine and let Russia do what they will in their own sphere of influence! You are not the world's police!
You obviously do since you posted a response like the shifty little red velvet pseudo ant you are. Yes I am onto your little tricks you hissing pest you exoskeleton brier patch you. Now crawl back in to that patch of grass you call hell and hiss some more. -Benuty
[quote="Arkandros";p="20014230"]

RIP Eli Waller
Race! It is a feeling, not a reality: ninety-five percent, at least, is a feeling. Nothing will ever make me believe that biologically pure races can be shown to exist today. -Benito Mussolini

Yuri Kingdom
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yuri Kingdom » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:59 am

The Dictatorship of Fascist America wrote:
Yuri Kingdom wrote:The next morning Azuki had been completely disguised so that even Yuuki had a hard time figuring out who she was until close up. Azuki wore American woman's clothing and had put in easy wash out blonde hair dye. Azuki was re-briefed on her mission effort sent off. Yuuki wore a plain business suit and waited outside the meeting room for the Tsar

THE IMPERIAL FORTRESS

Tsar Lee awaited in the Meeting Room. "Good morning Queen Yuuki. I trust you rested well?" He then laid out a map of the planet on the table. "Normally, we refuse to trade with other nations unless absolutely necessary. Even then we charge incredibly high tariffs so as to protect our own industries. Ever since North America's unification we have not had tariff-less trade with any nation, thus you would be the first to reactivate such a practice. In exchange, we will require a military alliance and an intelligence sharing agreement, like the old Five Eyes arrangement between the Old Republic, Great Britain, Australia, Canada, and New Zealand. Also, we will send our drill sergeants, female if you prefer, to help train your military. We will also allow and encourage Yuri businesses to open shop here, provided their wares and services are legal within the Empire. Also, Yuri citizens will be free to travel within our nation: something that we now grant to very few countries." The Tsar paused for a moment to give the queen time to process what he had said, then he asked, "And what exactly would you like to add to this arrangement? Or what portions of it do you protest?"

THE IMPERIAL GARAGE

An Imperial Guard led Azuki to the Imperial Garage. There, she was shown a little, red Volkswagen Beetle. It was by far the cutest car in the Garage and was logically going to be Azuki's choice anyway. "Do you like the car Your Excellency?" The Guard asked her, "Or would you like to keep looking? Remember, we have all day."

The Imperial Garage

Azuki jumped up and down a fee times saying "Yes yes! It's so cute!" Azuki darted into the passenger side and bucked up. She began pushing many buttons looking for "spy gadgets". "I'm ready!" She said, after hitting the news radio believing it was a spy radio.

The Meeting Room

"There are,of course some things we cannot share. Our intelligence network could show most of it's secrets but some must stay hidden. Now about the trade, I have no problem with that but I fear our economy may be somewhat unstable if our companies come here but not many of ours come to my country. So for each of my companies here perhaps you could put one in mine? And of course feel free to let your citizens come to Yuri Kingdom for business or tourism."

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fascist American Empire » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:02 pm

Yuri Kingdom wrote:
The Dictatorship of Fascist America wrote:
THE IMPERIAL FORTRESS

Tsar Lee awaited in the Meeting Room. "Good morning Queen Yuuki. I trust you rested well?" He then laid out a map of the planet on the table. "Normally, we refuse to trade with other nations unless absolutely necessary. Even then we charge incredibly high tariffs so as to protect our own industries. Ever since North America's unification we have not had tariff-less trade with any nation, thus you would be the first to reactivate such a practice. In exchange, we will require a military alliance and an intelligence sharing agreement, like the old Five Eyes arrangement between the Old Republic, Great Britain, Australia, Canada, and New Zealand. Also, we will send our drill sergeants, female if you prefer, to help train your military. We will also allow and encourage Yuri businesses to open shop here, provided their wares and services are legal within the Empire. Also, Yuri citizens will be free to travel within our nation: something that we now grant to very few countries." The Tsar paused for a moment to give the queen time to process what he had said, then he asked, "And what exactly would you like to add to this arrangement? Or what portions of it do you protest?"

THE IMPERIAL GARAGE

An Imperial Guard led Azuki to the Imperial Garage. There, she was shown a little, red Volkswagen Beetle. It was by far the cutest car in the Garage and was logically going to be Azuki's choice anyway. "Do you like the car Your Excellency?" The Guard asked her, "Or would you like to keep looking? Remember, we have all day."

The Imperial Garage

Azuki jumped up and down a fee times saying "Yes yes! It's so cute!" Azuki darted into the passenger side and bucked up. She began pushing many buttons looking for "spy gadgets". "I'm ready!" She said, after hitting the news radio believing it was a spy radio.

The Meeting Room

"There are,of course some things we cannot share. Our intelligence network could show most of it's secrets but some must stay hidden. Now about the trade, I have no problem with that but I fear our economy may be somewhat unstable if our companies come here but not many of yours come to my country. So for each of my companies here perhaps you could put one in mine? And of course feel free to let your citizens come to Yuri Kingdom for business or tourism."

The Imperial Fortress

This agreement sounds logical. after all, Five Eyes was hardly 100% transparent with one another. What we really want is any intel on foreign terrorists that you may have and maybe a few small technology developments. We will be more than happy to share our intel on such matters with you, especially if any given terror cell was planning an attack on the Yuri people. We want our allies to be just as prepared as we are.

As for the trade, I am more than happy to ensure that our corporations are encouraged to open within your borders. This would naturally be part of a free trade agreement and could lower both our unemployment rates substantially. Might I suggest that for, for encouragement, the first five years of a business from my nation opening its first location within yours they would receive a small tax deduction? The same would apply for any Yuri corporations wishing to enter the Empire. However, there may be products and services that, while legal in one country, may not be in another. For example, we illegalized the use of tobacco, so any Yuri cigarette companies will be forbidden our business. And if you criminalize the use of marijuana, as we only allow it in the privacy of one's own home unless one has a prescription, then our government farms will be forbidden to distribute within Yuri lands.

Now, one more thing. Law enforcement. If any Yuri citizen breaks a law in the Empire, or vice-versa, would you rather us deport them, or leave them to the mercy of our courts?

The Imperial Garage

Another Guard got into the driver's side, wearing her disguise. For once, her face was actually shown. She turned the ignition and returned the other Guard's salute, then drove out onto the mountain road. The Imperial Fortress was about fifteen minutes from the Commerce Sector, and Azuki was in awe at the autumn colours of the plant life on either side of the road.
Last edited by The Fascist American Empire on Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Americans, hands off Ukraine and let Russia do what they will in their own sphere of influence! You are not the world's police!
You obviously do since you posted a response like the shifty little red velvet pseudo ant you are. Yes I am onto your little tricks you hissing pest you exoskeleton brier patch you. Now crawl back in to that patch of grass you call hell and hiss some more. -Benuty

RIP Eli Waller
Race! It is a feeling, not a reality: ninety-five percent, at least, is a feeling. Nothing will ever make me believe that biologically pure races can be shown to exist today. -Benito Mussolini

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fascist American Empire » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:51 pm

Bumping! Bumping! Casually bumping...

RIP Eli Waller

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fascist American Empire » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:31 pm

Umm... Yuri?

RIP Eli Waller

Previous

Return to NationStates