NATION

PASSWORD

International Congress of Nations (I.C.O.N)-CLOSED-

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Roski
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:44 pm

Elemental North wrote:
Roski wrote:
If you like.

Its not required, but I mean its a free chance at payback for anyone who is interested

We go to war only if you request it. I'm not breaking our founding tenants, for a pot shot at revenge.

The Roskian Empire requests the assistance of the International Congress of Nations for a potential major war agaisnt Greater Prussia.
Last edited by Roski on Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm some 17 year old psuedo-libertarian who leans to the left in social terms, is fiercly right economically, and centrist in foriegn policy. Unapologetically Pro-American, Pro-NATO, even if we do fuck up (a lot). If you can find real sources that disagree with me I will change my opinion. Call me IHOP cause I'm always flipping.

Follow my Vex Robotics team on instagram! @3921a_vex

I am the Federal Republic of Roski. I have a population slightly over 256 million with a GDP of 13.92-14.25 trillion. My gross domestic product increases each year between .4%-.1.4%. I have a military with 4.58 million total people, with 1.58 million of those active. My defense spending is 598.5 billion, or 4.2% of my Gross Domestic Product.

Elemental North
Senator

Founded: Aug 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:46 pm

Roski wrote:
Elemental North wrote:
We go to war only if you request it. I'm not breaking our founding tenants, for a pot shot at revenge.

I need to do a bit of a read. I will edit an official respond in a few minutes.

Yeah.
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Valdiu
Minister

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valdiu » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:51 pm

If this is happening, what ties does Allanea have? I don't want to be dragged into some alliance war when my army is 500 tanks, but if I have to...
Last edited by Valdiu on Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
| [0] | [1] | [2] | [3] | [4] | [5] | [6] | [7] |
[Mobilization Underway]
Population: 32,263,671
Military size: ~350,000, T3R: 2.7/1
The Republic of Valdiu
16-year old and social democrat
Jazz trombonist, cynic and student journalist
I enjoy CS:GO.
I hate the idea that someone out there hates me. I even hate that Al-Qaeda hates me. I think if they got to know me they wouldn’t hate me.

President Alexander Sterling | Vice President Aaron Victoria | Director of Foreign Affairs Mitchell Thromright

-
Currently Playing | Mr. Rogers 2020

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:53 pm

Valdiu wrote:If this is happening, what ties does Allanea have? I don't want to be dragged into some alliance war when my army is 500 tanks.

Greater Prussia would be the most tangible threat. Seeing as we would have to penetrate their waters if going on an offencive (I'm not)
I'm some 17 year old psuedo-libertarian who leans to the left in social terms, is fiercly right economically, and centrist in foriegn policy. Unapologetically Pro-American, Pro-NATO, even if we do fuck up (a lot). If you can find real sources that disagree with me I will change my opinion. Call me IHOP cause I'm always flipping.

I am the Federal Republic of Roski. I have a population slightly over 256 million with a GDP of 13.92-14.25 trillion. My gross domestic product increases each year between .4%-.1.4%. I have a military with 4.58 million total people, with 1.58 million of those active. My defense spending is 598.5 billion, or 4.2% of my Gross Domestic Product.

Valdiu
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Valdiu » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:57 pm

All right then... If this is happening, we should probably get ZATAK on the horn, if he's still around.
[Mobilization Underway]
The Republic of Valdiu
I hate the idea that someone out there hates me. I even hate that Al-Qaeda hates me. I think if they got to know me they wouldn’t hate me.

President Alexander Sterling | Vice President Aaron Victoria | Director of Foreign Affairs Mitchell Thromright

-

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:58 pm

Roski wrote:
Elemental North wrote:

The Roskian Empire requests the assistance of the International Congress of Nations for a potential major war agaisnt Greater Prussia.

Hayabusa
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hayabusa » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:59 pm

you saw nothing
Last edited by Hayabusa on Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Great Kingdom of Hayabusa
♛♛♛ FOUNDER OF THE COALITION OF MONARCHIES! ♛♛♛
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Male, 15, In a relationship, Latino, Hobbies include soccer, NS, paintball, and Halo Reach. My Xbox GT is SL Royal if anyone wants to play.
Yes, I am PROUDLY A MONARCHIST!
The New American commonwealth wrote:NYET!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) #ILiekEggs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Valdiu
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Valdiu » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:00 pm

Hayabusa wrote:This looks pretty damn sweet, so Im going to apply as an observer for now and might apply to be a general member later.

By submitting this application I, the undersigned, do understand the full rights, privileges, duties, and responsibilities associated to the membership for which I am applying, and do solemnly swear to carry out those duties and responsibilities to the best of my abilities.

Date.
September 1, 2014

Lol, might be a problem if you're supporting Allanea right as we go to war.
[Mobilization Underway]
The Republic of Valdiu

-

Hayabusa
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hayabusa » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:01 pm

Valdiu wrote:
Hayabusa wrote:This looks pretty damn sweet, so Im going to apply as an observer for now and might apply to be a general member later.

By submitting this application I, the undersigned, do understand the full rights, privileges, duties, and responsibilities associated to the membership for which I am applying, and do solemnly swear to carry out those duties and responsibilities to the best of my abilities.

Date.
September 1, 2014

Oh, I just realized Roski is here...
Im out!
Male, 15, In a relationship, Latino, Hobbies include soccer, NS, paintball, and Halo Reach. My Xbox GT is SL Royal if anyone wants to play.

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:02 pm

Valdiu wrote:

Date.
September 1, 2014

I'm looking at his military.

http://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=210621

Elemental North
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:03 pm

VALDIU!!!!!! T.G me right now, right god damn now. NOW!
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Hayabusa
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hayabusa » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:03 pm

Roski wrote:
Valdiu wrote:Lol, might be a problem if you're supporting Allanea right as we go to war.

I'm looking at his military.

http://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=210621

Thats old. I was a noob RPer. Want to see one of my RP examples?

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:04 pm

Hayabusa wrote:

I'm not saying its an issue.
I was looking for a military size, and all I could find was future tech stuff.

Elemental North
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:04 pm

Hayabusa wrote:

Where do I know you from?
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Hayabusa
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hayabusa » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:05 pm

Roski wrote:
Hayabusa wrote:Thats old. I was a noob RPer. Want to see one of my RP examples?

Ah, thats all for my region.
My reserves are around 12 million, if that helps.
Elemental North wrote:
Hayabusa wrote:Thats old. I was a noob RPer. Want to see one of my RP examples?

Im not quite sure.

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:06 pm

Hayabusa wrote:
Roski wrote:

Ah, thats all for my region.
Elemental North wrote:

Im not quite sure.

12 million reserves?

Sir, are you realistically going to RP a military in the civil war?

Valdiu
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Valdiu » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:08 pm

Roski wrote:
Roski wrote:

Thromright laughed as he sipped his coffee. John Oliver was playing on the TV in his office when aide Robert Tenselton burst in. "Sir, news from the ICoN. Roski's been declared war on, and is requesting support. Thromright paused and looked up. "What?" "Roski's had war declared on them, and they're asking ICoN for support." Thromright switched off the TV. "Not that we can be of much help," he shrugged. "Very well. Tell Doyle and Kimball to get the Army and the Air Force ready. Combat status within 96 hours." "Aye, sir." Tenselton hustled out of the room. Thromright switched the TV back on. "Damn."
[Mobilization Underway]
The Republic of Valdiu

-

Hayabusa
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hayabusa » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:08 pm

Roski wrote:
Hayabusa wrote:Ah, thats all for my region.

Im not quite sure.

12 million reserves?

Im sending aid to Qubec, so yes. Im sending a 500k man force for defense. If you would like to see an RP example, Id gladly give you one.

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:11 pm

Hayabusa wrote:
Roski wrote:
12 million reserves?

Im sending aid to Qubec, so yes. Im sending a 500k man force for defense. If you would like to see an RP example, Id gladly give you one.

SO what do those reserves do?

I've got 200 million more people than you, A better workforce, and lots more money to spend, and you have reserves that are over ten million.

k

Elemental North
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:13 pm

Roski wrote:
Hayabusa wrote:Im sending aid to Qubec, so yes. Im sending a 500k man force for defense. If you would like to see an RP example, Id gladly give you one.

I've got 200 million more people than you, A better workforce, and lots more money to spend, and you have reserves that are over ten million.

k

Roski, shut up.

Haya, gather your things and go, if you're not applying for membership, you have no business on this thread. Leave, now.
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Hayabusa
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hayabusa » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:14 pm

Roski wrote:
Hayabusa wrote:Im sending aid to Qubec, so yes. Im sending a 500k man force for defense. If you would like to see an RP example, Id gladly give you one.

k

Reserves wait for orders. A force of at least 20k is sent, and if the war escalates, more and more are sent.

Population doesnt really matter on a modern war.

You cant say you have a better workforce and more money than me. I have a 2 percent unemployment rate and my government is very rich.

k
Elemental North wrote:
Roski wrote:

k

Roski, shut up.

Haya, gather your things and go, if you're not applying for membership, you have no business on this thread. Leave, now.

*packs things* *exits room*

Conkerials
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Conkerials » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:23 pm

G.M.A

Nation Name: The Authoritarian Empire of Conkerials
Nation Link: Conkerials
View on Civil Rights: Very very important the Conkerialite people. They have a very strong desire and drive to have civil rights for all. Excluding the very large spread apathy towards religion. All are equal in the eyes of the true Conkerialite. Discrimination is taken very seriously and rights for all members of society (except religious people) are protected through anti-discrimination acts.
View of Political Freedoms: Very very restricted. The Empire is almost entirely autocratic, excluding the the lower congressional unit. However, the people have a deep love for the autocratic government, therefore have never staged a coup or anything of the sort. Voting for any party is tolerated, but, as previously implied, no major positions may be elected. Only some local offices may be elected.
View on Economics: A socialist/nationalised economy with minor private holdings and businesses held in local communities. No big chains and such.
Name of Delegate: Arkos Vespasian
National Head of State: Emperor Nerosis Argonite IV
National Head of Government: Emperor Nerosis Argonite IV

By submitting this application I, the undersigned, do understand the full rights, privileges, duties, and responsibilities associated to the membership for which I am applying, and do solemnly swear to carry out those duties and responsibilities to the best of my abilities. I also swear, to follow the laws made by the Congress associated with this organization in all things involving my nation and government, should those laws apply.

Ambassador Arkos Vespasian, Official Representative of the People of the Authoritarian Empire of Conkerials as well as Official Representative of His Majesty the Emperor and Grand Autocrat of the Authoritarian Empire of Conkerials

Last edited by Conkerials on Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm just me
Compass
Economic Left
/Right: -7.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.69

Elemental North
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:26 pm

Conkerials wrote:

G.M.A

Nation Name: The Authoritarian Empire of Conkerials
Nation Link: Conkerials
View on Civil Rights: Very very important the Conkerialite people. They have a very strong desire and drive to have civil rights for all. Excluding the very large spread apathy towards religion. All are equal in the eyes of the true Conkerialite. Discrimination is taken very seriously and rights for all members of society (except religious people) are protected through anti-discrimination acts.
View of Political Freedoms: Very very restricted. The Empire is almost entirely autocratic, excluding the the lower congressional unit. However, the people have a deep love for the autocratic government, therefore have never staged a coup or anything of the sort. Voting for any party is tolerated, but, as previously implied, no major positions may be elected. Only some local offices may be elected.
View on Economics: A socialist/nationalised economy with minor private holdings and businesses held in local communities. No big chains and such.
Name of Delegate: Arkos Vespasian
National Head of State: Emperor Nerosis Argonite IV
National Head of Government: Emperor Nerosis Argonite IV

By submitting this application I, the undersigned, do understand the full rights, privileges, duties, and responsibilities associated to the membership for which I am applying, and do solemnly swear to carry out those duties and responsibilities to the best of my abilities. I also swear, to follow the laws made by the Congress associated with this organization in all things involving my nation and government, should those laws apply.

Ambassador Akros Vespasian, Official Representative of the People of the Authoritarian Empire of Conkerials as well as Official Representative of His Majesty the Emperor and Grand Autocrat of the Authoritarian Empire of Conkerials

APPROVED. Welcome to Congress, Delegate Vespasian.
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Elemental North
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:33 pm

Guys, I want you to rate me on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best, 1 being the worst, on how you think I've been doing as Executive President.

Thank you. And be honest, I won't get offended. :)
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Valdiu
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Valdiu » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:41 pm

Elemental North wrote:Guys, I want you to rate me on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best, 1 being the worst, on how you think I've been doing as Executive President.

Thank you. And be honest, I won't get offended. :)

10. Quite honestly, you've done everything perfectly-a great OP, everything's so fancy (VALARAN YOU BETTER NOT), very strict in that motherly, loving kind of way.
[Mobilization Underway]
The Republic of Valdiu

-

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates