NATION

PASSWORD

Ulilan Broadcasting agency

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Ulil
Envoy

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulil » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:26 am

The Headline with Joel Allen
1.Today in Fungul there are new beruires to be open soon!
2. Tom kamban the actor from known titles such as "Peters life" Or "Salon Town" died
3. Bubble decided to donate 50,000 USD to a new orphanage
4. A new study shows that 200,000 whales have been saved cause of The new Ulil whale sanctuary
5. A terrorist group has shot down a plane going over a small field

Dear Luke

Dear Luke, My cousin sends my 6 year old son christian cards for what they call christmas. But my family is heavily Zemer. I have asked her to stop but she continues to do it. What should I do? Ask her to stop and risk my friendship again? What should I do? from susan

Dear Susan, I would wish to apologize for your cousins insensitive action. Your son is or should be ready to learn about other beliefs in the family. You should try to intercept and see if the letters of the cousin are appropriate for him. And if you deem it to be seen you should let him see it. And if you want to ask for apology I see it appropriate. Best of luck susan

Comics

Quick Comics
Qwants

Article's

The Kings is sinking!
By Marguerite Cuillerier
Today at 3:45 the ferry "The Kings Dream" started taking water. Its a ferry going to the The Island of easter started taking in water. It started at 3:46 AM according to Anti-flooding company.The water slowly started going in at 3:46 it started at 887 Liquid liters. But started heavily going in at 5:17 AM. The Anti flooding company. It started as "heavily" when it got to 37 Liquid ton. The captain of the vessel Barret P Seler. Started issuing "Pon Pon" A step below SOS. click The picture to zoom in on the photo of the ship.Image
Last edited by Ulil on Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Imagination rules the world." - Napoleon Bonaparte
Please sign for justice
Vote for Joy Waymire 2016 Copy this into your signature.

Ulil
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Advertisment

Postby Ulil » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:17 pm

"Its better then other defense companies I mean they are even organic!"

To get you ad in the Ulilan broadcasting agency contact Jade Thomas at http://www.nationstates.net/page=telegrams
Last edited by Ulil on Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please sign for justice

Ulil
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulil » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:36 pm

1. A estimated 50 people die a year from a poisoned donut!
2. It is king lopoz nephews 20th birthday
3. The group "The new light" claims responsibility for the recent plane shooting
4. There has not been 1 school shooting for 1 whole century now!
5. The fungul beer and wine festival is under way

Dear Luke

Dear Luke, My 7 year old daughter Penelope is always on a screen. She never stop's and needs a wake up call back to realty. What should I do? sincerely Jules.

Dear Jules, I fell your pain and agony. That kids only want to be on a media device. And I agree they need a wake up call. This is what I would suggest. parental bonding time is great and can stimulate wondrous benefits. Also try to do some thing's the focus's on her creativity such as drawing , playing with dolls, or legos best of luck Luke

Comics

Quick Comics

Qwants

Articles

Grandma owns it all!
By Linda J. Corley

Today a elderly woman. Named "Erica B. Livengood" sued a major light bulb company called "Luna Bulb". She claims that she invented s prototype of there lightbulb before they filed the patent . She has proof of this claim of her and claims that she has a legal protection on it. The court case kept on going on it riled every one.It was finally went up to the king. And then he ruled in favor of Livengood. Luna Bulb gave Livenbulb 568 million USD. She is now retiring.
Last edited by Ulil on Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Please sign for justice

Ulil
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Advertisment

Postby Ulil » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:41 am

A gateway to paradise!

To get you ad in the Ulilan broadcasting agency contact Jade Thomas at http://www.nationstates.net/page=telegrams
Please sign for justice

Ulil
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulil » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:03 am

1.The king claims to have seen ghost Looney time for the king or real? 2.Arms trafficking is on a all-time high!
3.A man from the The island of easter jumped of a bridge to kill him self but landed in the mud. He can't even kill himself right!
4. A baby was caught on tape filling out a sudoku and got every thing right!
5.The new movie "Killer in the midst" will premiere today.

Dear Luke

Dear Luke,My mother has recently moved in with us. But say the parents and soon across the street abusing there dog what should I do from Zach

Dear Zach, I would wish to apologize for the travesty you had to witness . You should report this to your local police and animal welfare bureau. And keep a I on them best wishes Luke

Comics

Quick Comics
Qwants

Article's

Economic dream for all
By Marguerite Cuillerier
You may no the board of overseas economic development as the agency the request's stores to open up in here in Ulil but they help with tons of overseas business. But are now adding a new level of accessibility to there services . They have been working with tons of web designers to launch the new web arena that all nations and persons can choose to see.It will be a good improvement of economic foreign relations of our glorious Ulil.
Please sign for justice

Ulil
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulil » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:04 am

"Its better then other defense companies I mean they are even organic!"

Please sign for justice

Return to NationStates