NATION

PASSWORD

The Axis Alliance (SCP) - Members & Sign Up Only

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Quirina
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:15 am

So basically, Ganos is saying Inyur is over-reacting to the comments of the Punch account Ganos RPed? Am I right?
एक, सच, अजेय
The Great Federated Noble States

"Strength determines the fates of the world, and the same should be applied over oppressors." - Maharajah Purva Ashvath IV

Call me Quirina.

Dewhurst-Narculis
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dewhurst-Narculis » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:31 am

I know you gents all aim to be civil but for the sake of the thread please exercise some extra caution, for I would hate to see mods intervene here again as much as I expect you would. Hope we all can agree to keep things level and cool headed Remember, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

Thanks,

Dew
PT/MT Nation
Death is the only Absolute
The Grand Duchy of Dewhurst-Narculis
|Monarchist Nation| DEFCON [3] [2][1]
Coveton Crisis 1828-Mutual victory
Quendisphere War 2010-Resolved

1st Great Southern War 1898
2nd Great Southern War 1925
3rd Great Southern War 1942-1944
4th Great Southern War 1983
Dewhurst-Narculian- Theaman War 2010
Okhotsk Conflict 2012-2013
2nd Cedorian-Gilnean War-2014 ^All Won

North Vasangal Uprising-2014-(Ongoing)
Dervistonian War-2014-(Ongoing)
One of the the original founders of: SEC, Axis, SACTO and the Great Southern Ocean Region| Nine Years and no Condemnation/Commendation, what is this?

The greater Vakolicci Haven
Senator

Founded: Dec 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The greater Vakolicci Haven » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:56 am

Instead of attempting to prevent trolling/flaming happening, we should be attempting to solve it when it doesn't happen. We should also place safeguards against alliance members reporting fellow alliance members to the moderators, which is always counterproductive.
RIP Vakolic, 08/08/2009-29/12/2013, unjustly deleted.
Population: 9.6 billion (to be added to current population of this nation)
Last known defence budget: 82.2 trillion
Last known gdp: $423.2 trillion (nstracker)
For other stats, please tg.
the greater Vakolicci Haven
Can be found in:
sondria
greysteel
varathron
tyrrhenia

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:11 am

I also urge all Axis members to remain calm and do not let emotions control you.
Gran Cuscatlan - population 718 million - is rightist junta ruled county in Latin America. | I am born again Christian.
SANTIAGO ANTI COMMUNIST TREATY ORGANISATION - WE KILL THE REDS! | INDUTRIAS SOBERRANAS - CUSCATLANI ARMS! | Cuscatlani Integralism | Guardia Anticommunista

Given title of "The AntiChe" by Lolloh 10th May 2014. Now commies tremble in fear!

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:33 am

Quirina wrote:So basically, Ganos is saying Inyur is over-reacting to the comments of the Punch account Ganos RPed? Am I right?

Pretty much. I'd say both Inyur and Riysa are, however. Trolling? Claiming half the world? I mean, do you see Asigna accusing Cuscatlan of trolling with all the Tertenbusters, etc stuff? Do you see LCR accusing me of trolling? Everyone's been doing what I'm doing in and out of Punch for months. People should just calm down and not take it too seriously. Again, if I was plotting to invade LCR, we would be discussing said invasion, and you'd see Shaz and Paddy hitting you up about it, plotting out ORBATs, etc.

This nation is controlled by the player who was once Neo-Ixania on the Jolt Forums! It is also undergoing reconstruction.

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:44 am

Ganos Lao wrote:
Quirina wrote:So basically, Ganos is saying Inyur is over-reacting to the comments of the Punch account Ganos RPed? Am I right?

Pretty much. I'd say both Inyur and Riysa are, however. Trolling? Claiming half the world? I mean, do you see Asigna accusing Cuscatlan of trolling with all the Tertenbusters, etc stuff?

Well see that's the thing, Tertenbusters are IC trolls. Also Cuscatlán did take action in Burma to drive out Asigna's influence, so that made it kind of a bad example.

Do you see LCR accusing me of trolling? Everyone's been doing what I'm doing in and out of Punch for months. People should just calm down and not take it too seriously. Again, if I was plotting to invade LCR, we would be discussing said invasion, and you'd see Shaz and Paddy hitting you up about it, plotting out ORBATs, etc.

Everyone has been IC trolling, and some of us try to make it easier to show that we are IC trolling:

viewtopic.php?p=21656934#p21656934

viewtopic.php?p=21655499#p21655499

The problem is that it was hard to distinguish whether your guy is supposed to be just a looser in his basement posting flamebaits to the Punch (in which case the solution would be to flame back) or a political leader actually plotting action against LCR (in which case the solution is a droneFREEDOM strike).

It appears in hindsight it was the former...

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:10 am

Inyourfaceistan wrote:
Ganos Lao wrote:
Pretty much. I'd say both Inyur and Riysa are, however. Trolling? Claiming half the world? I mean, do you see Asigna accusing Cuscatlan of trolling with all the Tertenbusters, etc stuff?

Well see that's the thing, Tertenbusters are IC trolls. Also Cuscatlán did take action in Burma to drive out Asigna's influence, so that made it kind of a bad example.

Do you see LCR accusing me of trolling? Everyone's been doing what I'm doing in and out of Punch for months. People should just calm down and not take it too seriously. Again, if I was plotting to invade LCR, we would be discussing said invasion, and you'd see Shaz and Paddy hitting you up about it, plotting out ORBATs, etc.

Everyone has been IC trolling, and some of us try to make it easier to show that we are IC trolling:

viewtopic.php?p=21656934#p21656934

viewtopic.php?p=21655499#p21655499

The problem is that it was hard to distinguish whether your guy is supposed to be just a looser in his basement posting flamebaits to the Punch (in which case the solution would be to flame back) or a political leader actually plotting action against LCR (in which case the solution is a droneFREEDOM strike).

It appears in hindsight it was the former...

That's my point. Asigna could've taken to some thread and did what you guys did about what Cus did, but instead he didn't. Guada could've done the same with all the stuff said about Yamana, but he didn't.

Also, it isn't really hard at all to distinguish the two, nor was it ever the former. And like I said, killing Yazbeck isn't something you want to risk doing (I wouldn't allow it OOCly for one, and ICly your people wouldn't like the consequences, which would never be the same).

Now I ask that we carry any further discussion of this to telegrams, so as not to clutter the thread and annoy others.
Last edited by Ganos Lao on Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

This nation is controlled by the player who was once Neo-Ixania on the Jolt Forums! It is also undergoing reconstruction.

Republic of Libanon
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Libanon » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:27 am

Ganos Lao wrote:
Aeyariss wrote:Create multiple universes. There's lots of Lebanon, Iraq in NS.

To be honest, that's what I suspected would be the case, even if I did entertain the brief notion of bordering LCR's latest incarnation. What Yazbeck is doing is furthering storylines I cooked up in the past involving the Lebanese diaspora both LCR and Souriya allowed me to say had come to my country. It is no different from what Cuscatlan does with Tertenbusters, etc.

El Cuscatlan wrote:That is why I decided to abstain from Middle-East RPs for now; it became cannon hell, with multiple people claiming the same territories.

You might as well abstain from any sort of RP then, because people claim the same territories no matter what RL region is used.

Yes but most of your lebanese diaspora is shia musilim, not maronite christian, Bashir Yazbeck is about the only Maronite who left to your "sanctuary"

I do not think your trolling, although im glad Riysa and Inyursta defending me from imperialism
Last edited by Republic of Libanon on Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:30 am, edited 4 times in total.
Born Again Christian
Paleo-Conservative
American Patriot

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:23 pm

Republic of Libanon wrote:
Ganos Lao wrote:
To be honest, that's what I suspected would be the case, even if I did entertain the brief notion of bordering LCR's latest incarnation. What Yazbeck is doing is furthering storylines I cooked up in the past involving the Lebanese diaspora both LCR and Souriya allowed me to say had come to my country. It is no different from what Cuscatlan does with Tertenbusters, etc.

You might as well abstain from any sort of RP then, because people claim the same territories no matter what RL region is used.

Yes but most of your lebanese diaspora is shia musilim, not maronite christian, Bashir Yazbeck is about the only Maronite who left to your "sanctuary"

I do not think your trolling, although im glad Riysa and Inyursta defending me from imperialism

Well the confusion was whether it was IC trolling (which appears to be the case) or an OOC implication which could cause agitation...

"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:36 pm

Guys, calm down please. Nobody forces you to recognize other nation's canons.
Gran Cuscatlan - population 718 million - is rightist junta ruled county in Latin America. | I am born again Christian.
SANTIAGO ANTI COMMUNIST TREATY ORGANISATION - WE KILL THE REDS! | INDUTRIAS SOBERRANAS - CUSCATLANI ARMS! | Cuscatlani Integralism | Guardia Anticommunista

Given title of "The AntiChe" by Lolloh 10th May 2014. Now commies tremble in fear!

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:49 pm

Ganos Lao wrote:

Didn’t North Lebanon underwent a Martinezist coup to replace the Phalange?
Last edited by Asigna on Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
THE GREATER PHILIPPINE BAYAN
Hukbo/Military -
THE HOMELAND TERRITORIES - foreign affairs
Visit our nation! - Asigna TV - Know the Light of Heaven

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:01 pm

Asigna wrote:

I make no claims to any Area of the Middle-East, because it is canon hell now :).

Republic of Libanon
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Libanon » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:06 pm

Asigna wrote:

I am retconning to a united lebanon, Souriya al-Assad is non-canon to me now.

Also I think in that canon o it would actually be East Lebanon since it owns the North and Mount Lebanon areas.
Last edited by Republic of Libanon on Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Born Again Christian
Paleo-Conservative
American Patriot

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:58 am

Ganos Lao wrote:

As I told you over telegram, this isn't the case at all. The diaspora I have is far more Maronite composed than you are trying to portray. It is also poor form to change things around without even telling me of said changes.

El Cuscatlan wrote:Guys, calm down please. Nobody forces you to recognize other nation's canons.

Exactly. No one's forcing anyone to pay attention to Yazbeck. I only even bothered using him because I couldn't think of anyone else to use (damn writer's block) and just rolled with a guy I figured I might as well flesh out anyways. Guy isn't a troll, by the way.

He's the real deal.
Last edited by Ganos Lao on Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Quirina
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:49 am

Welp, gonna leave tis here for y'all.

Last edited by Quirina on Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
एक, सच, अजेय

"Strength determines the fates of the world, and the same should be applied over oppressors." - Maharajah Purva Ashvath IV

Call me Quirina.

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:55 am

This is the greatest environmental destruction ever done by communism so far. Just sayin.

Drying up an entire lake which is about the size of Taiwan.
Last edited by Asigna on Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
THE GREATER PHILIPPINE BAYAN
Hukbo/Military -
THE HOMELAND TERRITORIES - foreign affairs
Visit our nation! - Asigna TV - Know the Light of Heaven

Whiteshore
Senator

Founded: Nov 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Whiteshore » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:06 am

Asigna wrote:This is the greatest environmental destruction ever done by communism so far. Just sayin.

RIP Southeastern Aral, but Northern Aral is still (relatively) strong.
My Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -2.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.49

My favorite singers are Psy,Carly Rae Jepsen,and Katy Perry

#DownWithReactionaries
#StandWithProgressivists

Dewhurst-Narculis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dewhurst-Narculis » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:18 am

Whiteshore wrote:
Asigna wrote:This is the greatest environmental destruction ever done by communism so far. Just sayin.

RIP Southeastern Aral, but Northern Aral is still (relatively) strong.

Whites correct, never has the North Aral been so well off, the south has little hope as it's fairly shallow and flat, perfect for evaporation whist the north is held back by a sand/concrete dam to prevent its hard won waters from flowing back into the south
PT/MT Nation

One of the the original founders of: SEC, Axis, SACTO and the Great Southern Ocean Region| Nine Years and no Condemnation/Commendation, what is this?

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:21 am

I heard Khazakstan is doing their part to keep their portion of the Aral alive, but Uzbekistan is so corrupt they don't even care.
What's worse is it's making the surrounding land a desert by taking away a large local source of evaporation...

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:25 am

Ganos Lao wrote:Exactly. No one's forcing anyone to pay attention to Yazbeck. I only even bothered using him because I couldn't think of anyone else to use (damn writer's block) and just rolled with a guy I figured I might as well flesh out anyways. Guy isn't a troll, by the way.

He's the real deal.

Well if he is somehow not a troll then my only IC option would be to wipe his smug ass off the face of the earth.
But you already said you wouldn't acknowledge that.
So...
Consider this the ignore cannon...

Dewhurst-Narculis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dewhurst-Narculis » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:30 am

I'd be willing to say China's pollution of its rivers and air + Chernobyl ranks high on the list
PT/MT Nation

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:37 am

Dewhurst-Narculis wrote:

I'd be willing to say China's pollution of its rivers and air + Chernobyl ranks high on the list

Depends if you count China's pollution as communist or not. But yeah, there are several examples.
I used to run an alliance, and a region. Not that it matters now.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.
Zoboyizakoplayoklot wrote:Val: NS's resident mindless zombie
Planita wrote:you just set the OP on fire

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 26, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:48 am

Quirina wrote:Welp, gonna leave tis here for y'all.

(Image)
(Image)
(Image)

Awesome.

P/S: Non authorized members, kindly leave this thread after you have posted what you wished to post. Suggest, whatever issues to be continued through TG.

Quirina
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:52 am

Aeyariss wrote:
Quirina wrote:Welp, gonna leave tis here for y'all.

(Image)
(Image)
(Image)

Awesome.

P/S: Non authorized members, kindly leave this thread after you have posted what you wished to post. Suggest, whatever issues to be continued through TG.

Cuscatlan commissioned me (tho I volunteered) to replace the promotional poster in the OP. So far, I got Bolrieg, Cuscatlan and Riysa's. Wanna see yours, Dewhurst's and Transox's RL equivalents or any source of what your national leader might look like. Thanks.
Last edited by Quirina on Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
एक, सच, अजेय

Call me Quirina.

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:59 am

Inyourfaceistan wrote:
Ganos Lao wrote:Exactly. No one's forcing anyone to pay attention to Yazbeck. I only even bothered using him because I couldn't think of anyone else to use (damn writer's block) and just rolled with a guy I figured I might as well flesh out anyways. Guy isn't a troll, by the way.

He's the real deal.

Well if he is somehow not a troll then my only IC option would be to wipe his smug ass off the face of the earth.
But you already said you wouldn't acknowledge that.
So...
Consider this the ignore cannon...

I never said I wouldn't acknowledge that; I said that we would, but you wouldn't want that (i.e. you'd risk opening up war with us). As long as it is all planned out properly and RPed properly also, I would not mind such storylines.

At any rate, I'm done with this now and will bow out. Just had to come back because LCR was giving y'all revisionist history, but any further discussion on any of this can and should be done through TG.

Peace and have a good day.
Last edited by Ganos Lao on Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates