NATION

PASSWORD

Axis Pact Summit 2.0 [CLOSED. AXIS PACT]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Huda
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Axis Pact Summit 2.0 [CLOSED. AXIS PACT]

Postby Huda » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:32 am

Abbas Tower, a standing figure in Huda, has been used for diplomacy now and then.

Host, Presidente Abdul Hamid Alam

It was the next year. It was the next summit. The Abbasist Republic of Huda was selected to host the Axis Pact summit. Presidente himself descended to these matters. What will they discuss? Whatever they will, it will be in the Glass Room. A room with a panaromic view of Huda. A beautiful place. It was the mother of most treaties in the Middle East.

And thus, shal another adventure be made, we will prove we are brothers in arms.

Syrusia (Ancient)
Envoy

Founded: Apr 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Syrusia (Ancient) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:05 am

President Leonid I. Likharev boarded his plane to take off for the summit. After a ride of a few hours on the plane, Likharev's plane landed at an airport in Huda. Soon after the plane landed, Likharev took a taxi to the Abbas tower. Once he arrived, Likharev greeted Presidente Abdul.
Last edited by Syrusia (Ancient) on Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stahlarev
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stahlarev » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:40 am

The Imperator arrived at the Abbas Tower with a gigantic cargo helicopter, refitted to be bristling with guns. A side door opened and 2 heavily armed and armoured soldiers -- Centurions, stepped out. They scanned the area before giving the all clear. The Imperator stepped out, his tattered and scorched cape fluttering in the wind, showing off his military experience.

The helicopter took off and hovered in the air nearby.

"Good day, Presidente. Imperator Arkaran is here."

Sabah
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 28, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sabah » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:14 am

Meanwhile in the lobby of the conference hall...

Captain Natasha Farah check the names on the list one by one. As an aide to the Secretary General, the Fuhrer-President of Sabah which will co-chaired this Summit along with Huda's Head of Government, it was her job to ensure the full members of the Summit who had attended this summit registered properly into the database. As part of ongoing effort to streamlined management which will lead to reorganization of the Cebu Cooperation Pact, this simple measurements will at least provide the central administration, the Security Council, with the slightest hint of their fellow members commitment to the alliance.

Alexander Markus, the Fuhrer had arrived much earlier than the rest of the Axis members, in order to assist President Abdul Hamid Alam who is the host for this summit, and is currently preparing in his own hotel suite. He will be arriving shortly, the Captain was informed by her colleagues.
She double checked the list.

"Did we missed anything? This is the updated list of Axis full members right?" she asked to her subordinate.

"I'll recheck again ma'am."

AXIS SUMMIT FULL MEMBERS ATTENDANCE LIST

Alderann ✓ (Head of Government representative)
Aeyariss ✘
Aravea
Arhel
Asigna ✓
Austro-Zealand
Bolrieg ✓
Chinese Peoples
Dewhurst-Narculis (Expected late; OOC: Went for a trip IRL)
Die New German Reich
Kyokuzo ✓ (formerly El Cuscatlan a.k.a Daejong)
El Falcata
Federated States of Durbin
Greater Sveriege
Greycoat [Suspended]
Huda ✓
Imperial Avantia
Khran
Koram
Krazhokia
Kurghaar
Lebanon Christian republic
Maharo
Marsisian
Nationalist Eminral Republic ✓
Nationalist Kuomintang China
Neo Philippine Empire
New Roman Empire ✓
Nirya formerly Estormo
Qyronia
Sabah ✓
Sharko Federation
South American Confederacy
Southern Pirates
Stahlarev ✓
Syrusia ✓
Taehwang
The Etruscan League
The German Democratic Reich
the Great Korean Empire
The New Lowland ✓
The New United British Empire ✓
The Omega Syndicate
The Polarian Empire
The Russian Imperial Republic
Valdrin
Whiteshore ✓
Zataristan
Zhouran ✓ (Representative)
Last edited by Sabah on Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:52 am, edited 11 times in total.

Alderann
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Alderann » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:25 pm

Colonel Pershing of Alderann will represent his majesty the Emperor Aries I
" Good Evening before the summit commences there is one issue that my Emperor wants addressed and that is the current conflict that my nation is involved in with Cyldavia, we have been victims of hostilities from this nation and from its president Boris Von Essen. Now we are not asking for immediate support but more of a help with the planning of our invasion. Of course I will brief the nations as the summit continues and it is my turn to speak, thank you"

Sabah
Ambassador

Postby Sabah » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:00 pm

Lieutenant Colonel Greene, one of the senior officer said to the Colonel from Alderann. "That is all right sir, we understood your country needs its leader more than ever. At least your Emperor is able to send a representative; It is better than nothing and I am sure we can come up with something to assist your country."

Nationalist Eminral Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationalist Eminral Republic » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:45 pm

The Presidential Aircraft Fleet (PAF) landed on Huda on time. The President was accompanied by Eminrallian Ambassador to Axis Alliance Robert Walker. Among President Howard's agenda is the establishment of a humanitarian wing by the Axis and officially announcing that Axis Forces are allowed to station their troops within Eminrallian military bases on a 10-year basis.

Upon landing on Huda, he was welcomed by Eminrallian journalists, who arrived two days before him. The President gave a brief statement: "Our mission here is clear, we stand by the free world. Eminral will do whatever it takes to spread the message of freedom and the horrors of communism. With our partners in the Axis, hopefully we can further expand this alliance to assist people who are fleeing the threat of communism."

The President immediately rode the Presidential car and arrive to Abbas Tower two hours after landing. He waited and complied with proper procedures before proceeding.
[align=center]
Federation of Eminral RepublicPederasyon ng Republika ng Eminral
エミンラル共和連邦 Federación de la República Eminral

Bolrieg
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bolrieg » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:43 pm

Colvudor Fantom Nalstred (of the Opatseg colvudor meaning chief director) will be attending this summit as the high king and everyone else of importance is celebrating the wedding.
Arriving at the tower he stood back a moment to have a sip of wine hoping he won't receive any harsh criticism from the others for what his position is.
Last edited by Bolrieg on Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zhouran
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:24 pm

Heping Xin International Airport

A ZPA Air Force 747-8I jumbo jet took off from the runway of Heping Xin International Airport. Inside was Hao Pengyou. After the plane took off, Hao was looking through a folder. Inside the folder were reports from the State Intelligence Department that involves the Axis and their wars against communism.

The new united britsh empire
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The new united britsh empire » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:27 pm

OOC:- Sorry for copying and pasting this off of the first summit thread however; firstly I bogged down with revision for AS level exams and secondly I didn't evolve the below events effect on the Summit last time (It's going to 'shake things up' a bit)

OOC WARNING- this post contains mildly mature themes

6:30 Local time|RAF squadron No. 31|Hudain Airspace

“Shit!!” Prince Zach exclaimed loudly as heard his brother Prince David charging down the plane, “Quickly Molly! Move!” Both Molly and Zach were rushing to get their clothes back on before David discovered Zach's extramarital relationship with his Fiancée Molly Donohue. Now while to the average person in the western world this would be completely acceptable, The British Imperial Throne is officially Jewish where extramarital sexual relations were completely unacceptable.
“Zach we are about to land and we need to discuss your speech at the...” David blundered in the find Zach wearing only a shirt with the top two buttons done up, a pair of trousers around his ankles, awkwardly exposed; Molly squeaked as Zach tripped over his trousers in the panic and fell face first into her ample bosom. “Get out here, NOW!” David bellowed, Zach obediently followed David out of his suite donning a dressing gown.
איך אתה מעז. איך אתה מעז. אתה השמוק, איך אתה יכול לעשות את זה למשפחה שלנו; הכבוד שלנו,“ הגאווה שלנו.התלמוד מלמד נגד יחסי מין מחוץ לנישואים ואתה עדיין מתעלם מזה,” David replied aggressively.

“David, I've got to convince our allies to deploy troops to the Indian Province to help us crush the Maoist Rebels; I've not got time for this, end of discussion, I promise to talk about this when we get back.” Zach awkwardly negotiated.
“When father hears of this he'll remove your Regent status! Mark my words!” David glared at him before walking back down the plane. He couldn't help but think about what just happened; he wondered what his father would think, what about the paparazzi! He knew that if David told the King, He would be removed from power and it would be given to David. David was a Hardline Zionist and he was sure that if David gained power, The British Empire would lose an awful lot of economic and political strength. All that Zach knew was that this was going to be one of the most difficult conferences of his life.

7:12 Local time|RAF squadron No. 31|The Abbas Tower

Zach walked into the building to find a surprisingly empty conference hall. ”Excuse me does anyone know what's happening around here?” Zach asked politely while numerous leaders were setting them up in their space. “Come on Dick, I think we're over there” Zach exclaimed, pointing to a large flag belong to The British Empire. He walked over to the Hudain Host as the rest of the delegation made there way to the flag. “Good morning, it's been ages since we last met Presidente Abdul! Have you seen the Kyokuzo or Asigna Philippines delegation's yet as I need a word with both of them.”
Last edited by Dread Lady Nathicana on Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Edited for content, player has been advised.
Last edited by Yahweh 13.8 billion years ago edited 7 eras total

My IC name is The New United British Empire, If not then call me Yitzchak

Kyokuzo
Envoy

Founded: Oct 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyokuzo » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:37 pm

OOC: GC delegation won' t appear :).

A big black plane has landed in Husseinbad. Inside, Gen. Shinzo Kobayashi, who also was premier of Kyokuzean Empire, corrected his uniform and went outside. His ceremonial uniform was like a shining star, with a patch with Emperor' s name on his right arm. He went outside... and awaited the limousine.
16 October 2014 - this nation has undergone RESTART! I now RP with name of KAGOSHIMA. Basically an Imperial japan from before WWII.

The new united britsh empire
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The new united britsh empire » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:42 pm

Kyokuzo wrote:OOC: GC delegation won' t appear :).

A big black plane has landed in Husseinbad. Inside, Gen. Shinzo Kobayashi, who also was premier of Kyokuzean Empire, corrected his uniform and went outside. His ceremonial uniform was like a shining star, with a patch with Emperor' s name on his right arm. He went outside... and awaited the limousine.

OOC: Edited
Last edited by Yahweh 13.8 billion years ago edited 7 eras total

My IC name is The New United British Empire, If not then call me Yitzchak

Whiteshore
Senator

Founded: Nov 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Whiteshore » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:04 pm

Premier Nikolai Chekhov,the leader of Whiteshore left his chopper along with the Whiteshorian ambassador to Huda,he was enthusiastic about the summit but scared as well due to his predecessor being deposed in the previous axis summit.
My Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -2.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.49

My favorite singers are Psy,Carly Rae Jepsen,and Katy Perry

#DownWithReactionaries
#StandWithProgressivists

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:31 pm

Emperor Booth had just got off his plane and took a taxi to the towers where the Axis was meeting.
“Venimus, Vidimus, Vicimus"
Member of the:IRON Alliance
Xirvo Corporation "Contractors of the future."
[/floatright][floatleft]
I use 1% of my population: 83,720,000
Budget:41,607,720,541,369.43

Syrusia (Ancient)
Envoy

Founded: Apr 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Syrusia (Ancient) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:33 pm

"Greetings, Leaders!" The Syrusian President, Likharev said to the coming foreign presidents as they sat down on their chairs.

Bolrieg
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bolrieg » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:02 pm

Syrusia wrote:"Greetings, Leaders!" The Syrusian President, Likharev said to the coming foreign presidents as they sat down on their chairs.

"You do realise not all of us are leaders of our countries"

Zhouran
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:07 pm

After arriving in Huda, Hao left the plane and took a taxi to the summit. While inside the taxi, she went through another folder, but this time it concerns on the Axis military firepower.

Stahlarev
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Stahlarev » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:34 pm

Bolrieg wrote:
Syrusia wrote:"Greetings, Leaders!" The Syrusian President, Likharev said to the coming foreign presidents as they sat down on their chairs.

"You do realise not all of us are leaders of our countries"

"You send heads of states to summits, not just representatives."
High Commander Storos Sevelesk stood beside Arkaran.

They both silently made remarks on how their countries' representatives rode taxis to an international summit.
"Shows just how 'powerful' they are." The High Commander smirked, sarcastically.

Zhouran
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:53 pm

Arriving in the Abbas Tower, Hao entered the tower. She looked around to find the summit. Lost, she tried walking around. Room to room, she then found the summit.

"My bloody high heels are killing me" she whispered to herself.

In her hand was a paper. It was a note that said:

Dear fellow Axis members

His honorable Yuehan Yi could not come since he is busy in Shanghai, Fujian Province. He sent me here to this summit instead to give this letter.

He has apologized for not coming to the summit. Also, General Secretary Zhao Yi and Premier Qi Xia cannot be in the summit because of economic activities in Heping. They also apologized for not being here.
Last edited by Zhouran on Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bolrieg
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bolrieg » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:02 am

Stahlarev wrote:
Bolrieg wrote:"You do realise not all of us are leaders of our countries"

"You send heads of states to summits, not just representatives."
High Commander Storos Sevelesk stood beside Arkaran.

They both silently made remarks on how their countries' representatives rode taxis to an international summit.
"Shows just how 'powerful' they are." The High Commander smirked, sarcastically.

"His Grand Majesty is at his own wedding as well as everyone else high up except me."

Zataristan
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 30, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Zataristan » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:54 am

Supreme Leader Mahmoud Al Hafeez arrived at Husseinabad International Airport with the Zataristani Ilyushin,painted green.He was accompanied as usual,by the Revolutionary Guards as well as the Islamic Guardians of The Revolution.
Just after the plane touches down,Mahmoud walks down to the tarmac and greets the Hudians as usual.He then entered the motorcade and drove away from the airport to Abbas tower.It was his 5th time in Huda.It was different however,just weeks ago his best friend and president of Huda,Zaheer Abbas died.But Mahmoud tries to look as good as possible,with his keffiyeh.

Just as he arrives at the building,he greets the leaders.He then takes his seat next to prince Zach of the British Empire.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

“Islam began as something strange and will go back to being strange, so glad tidings to the strangers."

Whiteshore
Senator

Founded: Nov 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Whiteshore » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:07 am

The Premier and ambassador waited for the conference to begin and whispered about the Whiteshorian agenda which called for a doctrine of "speak softly and carry a big stick" style relations with communist states,
Last edited by Whiteshore on Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -2.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.49

My favorite singers are Psy,Carly Rae Jepsen,and Katy Perry

#DownWithReactionaries
#StandWithProgressivists

Huda
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Huda » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:05 am

OOC: oh Damn.

Abdul greeted as each world leader came. He listened to eachh of their matters.

Alderann wrote:Colonel Pershing of Alderann will represent his majesty the Emperor Aries I
" Good Evening before the summit commences there is one issue that my Emperor wants addressed and that is the current conflict that my nation is involved in with Cyldavia, we have been victims of hostilities from this nation and from its president Boris Von Essen. Now we are not asking for immediate support but more of a help with the planning of our invasion. Of course I will brief the nations as the summit continues and it is my turn to speak, thank you"

Huda will send volunteers and arms.

Stahlarev
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Stahlarev » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:10 am

Alderann wrote:Colonel Pershing of Alderann will represent his majesty the Emperor Aries I

Arkaran overheard the Colonel.
"I will see if we can send an army or two to assist Alderann. Only if we get our fair share of land, of course."

Sabah
Ambassador

Postby Sabah » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:11 am

"Yes, we shall discuss Axis assistance to Alderann in our meeting. In the mean time, shall we get it started?"

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates