NATION

PASSWORD

Dirigibles united

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Lacertus fidelitas
Envoy

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Dirigibles united

Postby Lacertus fidelitas » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:49 pm

Dirigibles United is an organization that lobby's for pro-dirigible laws and finds new technology for airships. It also has a 24/7 Airship-Crisis Response Center and makes new airship ports, and laws of the Dirigibles United.
1. The pratice of forced labor on board an airship is banned. If you take part in this, you will be banned from Dirigibles United and all of its establishments.

2. Hijacking an airship is an offense that will not be taken lightly. We have the right to remove you via force.

3. All crew members have the right to 35-square feet to live and sleep.

4. All crew members have the right to a lavatory and 2 meals a day (3 preferred.

5. You cannot carry any WMD on your airship.

PS: More laws coming soon

Benefits
24/7 Crisis Center can mobilize 500 special forces troops Image One of our teams in a parade.

We are trying to find new technology for airships
The new solar blimp
The new helium replicator

Opening up new airship ports
Image The Luna airship port will be completed by 2015. It will be a place for airships to stop and refuel and trade.

Lobbying
The Swedish Cinnamon Buns of Darwinish Brentsylvania is for passage for all members

application

Company Airship
Name of the company: Ships name:
Will you follow the laws: Will you follow the laws:
CEO: Ship ID number:
What do you trade: Captain's first and last name:
Photo of your airship:

franchises on your ship

Image Wetzels pretzels cost 5,000 dollars

Riverwalk coffee cost 9,000 dollars each

Every year, you will pay 45,000 dollars for the services of Dirigibles United.
Embassy program its fixed viewtopic.php?f=23&t=289375
dirigibles united viewtopic.php?f=4&t=287045
NS tracker http://www.nstracker.net/lacertus_fidel ... keradded=1

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

-The Trade Federation-
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby -The Trade Federation- » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:28 pm

We would like to inform the following:

-The Trade Federation's society depends on their famously known airships.

-The TF airships use vaccum (or nothingness) as a lifting agent and uses nuclear power and nuclear engine as power generation and propulsion.

In other words, we are a great ally to have. If you need any information about our society or airships, please send us a telegram.
Last edited by -The Trade Federation- on Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A dominant heterosexual 15-year old male with Asperger's Syndrome that is a self-proclaimed airship history expert and loves mashed potatoes ! Yes girls, I am...alone ? Yeah, alone. I'm also a Smurf lover. A smurf lover, you ask yourself ? It's like a brony, but Smurfs.

Since I seem to get a lot of random telegrams, telegram me, I love telegrams and I'm single, so why the hell not ?

Return to Global Economics and Trade