NATION

PASSWORD

An Invitation To Ganosians. (Closed for Ganos Lao)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:29 pm

Free Garza wrote:"So, looking forward to the opera, Ray? I hope that Rosa warned you about our operas. That you still choose to go is a very good sign indeed," the Prince remarked, while the others coughed and looked a bit nervous, hoping that the opera didn't put Ray off....it was always a sticking point with some foreign princes and tourists, for instance.

Rosa now spoke, "Yes, he knows and has honored us by choosing to go. Now, if you will excuse, I know that I am stuffed and ready to depart for the opera. What about you, Ray, my dear?"

She caressed his thigh while she said that part, just for the thrill of it. Now that she had a husband, she intended to make full use of him. Somehow, she doubted that he would object.

"I wouldn't mind experiencing some more Garzan culture; I'm quite looking forward to the opera," Ray replied. "Yeah, Rosa's warned me about them, but I figure I might as well experience all that your nation has to offer. As for Ganosian cuisine, I'm sure you'll be able to try some sometime - perhaps we can all visit Ganosia together and do so as a family."

Ray smirked, feeling her hand on his thigh. "After you, darling. We really ought to get going, yes. I don't think I could eat another bite - I wouldn't want to have an upset stomach in the middle of the show, now would I?"

Ray followed Rosa out of the dining room. When out of the eye sight of the others, he patted her bottom and grinned lecherously. "You know," Ray said, "We really ought to start planning our honeymoon sometime. Perhaps a beach? We could play some volleyball, go for a long walk and watch the sunset......oh (he was imagining his wife in a bikini then), it'd be absolutely delightful, don't you think?"

This nation is controlled by the player who was once Neo-Ixania on the Jolt Forums! It is also undergoing reconstruction.

Free Garza
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 17, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

HRH Princess Rosa of Garza

Postby Free Garza » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:15 pm

"That does sound rather nice. See you in a speedo, or a pair of swimming trunks, getting a nice tan on some sunny beach. Would be nice to visit some warmer climate, too. Garza is great, except in winter, and then you freeze your culo off. Anyplace really warm and sunny in Ganosia, by any chance? Would love to vacation there some time, too," Rosa replied with a kiss and more than a little playful fondling of his body.

"For now, of course, let's see a nice, passionate opera. Perhaps it can get us in the right mood for tonight, though I suspect we already have a good start on that," she added as they began driving toward the opera house.

During the drive, Rosa was extra careful to let her dress show just enough cleavage to send Ray the right signals....the mating signals. She wanted him bad, and was having more and more trouble resisting him now that he was properly hers. The Scripture said it was better to marry than to burn with lust, and Saint Paul's words rang truer than ever to Rosa now. She was immensely glad that she found the one man she burned for, could never do without.
Viva La Garza!

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:36 am

Free Garza wrote:"That does sound rather nice. See you in a speedo, or a pair of swimming trunks, getting a nice tan on some sunny beach. Would be nice to visit some warmer climate, too. Garza is great, except in winter, and then you freeze your culo off. Anyplace really warm and sunny in Ganosia, by any chance? Would love to vacation there some time, too," Rosa replied with a kiss and more than a little playful fondling of his body.

"There's plenty of fine places where I come from," Ray smiled. "We can vacation in both countries, so we each get a good feel of one another......another's country, yes."

He laughed, and as they walked out to the car, wrapped his arm around Rosa and held her close to him. "No doubt we'll have plenty of fun during our trips, that's for sure. Much to see, much to do. Hopefully your folks will go on a vacation of their own too. They seem like a nice bunch; I'm glad to have met them and that they were more than willing to support us. I sort of figured they'd be slightly hostile to us doing what we did, but what's done is done, right? Let's just enjoy our married life, as long as we can."

"For now, of course, let's see a nice, passionate opera. Perhaps it can get us in the right mood for tonight, though I suspect we already have a good start on that," she added as they began driving toward the opera house.

"Oh, don't worry about mood," Ray grinned. "Once we're all alone, you'll find I'm more than able and willing. You're quite flexible, I might add. Must be all the tennis. Boy, that was something, huh? I hope you aren't being so scandalous this time, though."

He seemed a bit serious there, but then smirked a little at a red light. "Well, if we don't have a personal box of our own, that is."

Winking, he kept on driving as the light turned green.

During the drive, Rosa was extra careful to let her dress show just enough cleavage to send Ray the right signals....the mating signals. She wanted him bad, and was having more and more trouble resisting him now that he was properly hers. The Scripture said it was better to marry than to burn with lust, and Saint Paul's words rang truer than ever to Rosa now. She was immensely glad that she found the one man she burned for, could never do without.

"Rosa, that dress of yours is a tad revealing," Ray chuckled. Although he was quite grateful for her willingness to entice him, he did wish to have a pleasant night. The last thing he wanted was some moralist douchebag rambling and ranting about how immodest his wife was. Damn it, he thought, it's the character that matters; so what if she tries to keep me on my toes? I say that's a sign of a healthy marriage!

"But, please, don't think you need to try too much to entice me," Ray counseled. "Believe me, I love your body and the attention, but you don't need to try so much. Your very presence is more than enough. Oh, and I should add that I am willing to help find Blanca a good man. Then we can double date, y'know? Also, I don't think I asked, but what exactly is the plot of the show we're seeing?"

This nation is controlled by the player who was once Neo-Ixania on the Jolt Forums! It is also undergoing reconstruction.

Free Garza
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Free Garza » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:34 am

"Oh, trust me, Diego has plans of his own, as do Isabel and Blanca, no doubt. I won't get into that right now, partly because they don't always tell me or each other. As for the plot, well, it's a passionate tale of love and loss, like all good operas," Rosa was deliberately cryptic, but she continued to show her bosom a little to Ray.

"Don't worry, husband. This is all for you....for your eyes only, my love. Your hands only, too, and other parts of you," Rosa added, winking at him.

"I am all yours my dear, and of course we get our own box, if by that you mean we share one with President Ruiz. That was kind of a surprise for you. I hope that you don't mind. She is here with her husband, Foreign Minister Julio Ruiz Cardenas. We can sit there for now, squirm as we think of our own holiday plans, and enjoy the opera, but when we are done, well I have some catch up to do for all of this teasing, my dear," she concluded as they pulled into the parking lot at last....here they were, at the opera, ready to be the guests of the President herself.
Viva La Garza!

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:20 pm

Free Garza wrote:"Oh, trust me, Diego has plans of his own, as do Isabel and Blanca, no doubt. I won't get into that right now, partly because they don't always tell me or each other. As for the plot, well, it's a passionate tale of love and loss, like all good operas," Rosa was deliberately cryptic, but she continued to show her bosom a little to Ray.

Raymond noticed her bosom and smirked a little upon the sight. It certainly pleased him to have a wife so willing to cater to him like that, but at the same time, he sort of felt like telling her she ought to not do it so much - he loved her no matter how much bosom she showed. Nevertheless, he let her go on with it, just feeling happy she had become his wife at all.

"Don't worry, husband. This is all for you....for your eyes only, my love. Your hands only, too, and other parts of you," Rosa added, winking at him.

"And I intend to enjoy every inch of it," Ray said confidently. "Every day of my life."

At a red light, he let his hand drift casually onto her thigh, smiling warmly. "You know, once we're alone, and after we've done the horizontal tango again, I think we ought to discuss our future together. I want to get all that stuff out of the way so it doesn't cramp our mood, you know? I can't perform my best if my mojo's impaired, ha ha."

"I am all yours my dear, and of course we get our own box, if by that you mean we share one with President Ruiz. That was kind of a surprise for you. I hope that you don't mind. She is here with her husband, Foreign Minister Julio Ruiz Cardenas. We can sit there for now, squirm as we think of our own holiday plans, and enjoy the opera, but when we are done, well I have some catch up to do for all of this teasing, my dear," she concluded as they pulled into the parking lot at last....here they were, at the opera, ready to be the guests of the President herself.

Ray wondered if Rosa was secretly sad that they had to share a box with the President, but he didn't mind it too much, as at least he'd be able to get on good terms with the President, and no doubt getting Cardenas to like him would be important too. It was best to make sure he had no enemies so he could truly enjoy himself. Stepping out of the car, he grabbed hold of Rosa's hand (tenderly, of course) and proceeded to walk with her towards the entrance of the opera building.

"Speaking of holiday plans," Ray asked, "anywhere in particular you want to go?"

Free Garza
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Free Garza » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:40 am

Rosa smiled as she felt Ray's hand on her thigh and they at last parked at the opera house.

"We should absolutely discuss such things when we can, but I am certainly open to holiday ideas. I have some thoughts, but we can share them and see what works out best, right? At any rate, here we are, mi esposo. Welcome to the wonderful world of Garzan opera," she grinned wider as a valet opened the doors for them and President Ruiz's security took over at this point.

"Excuse me, I am Antonio Trujillo. I am in charge of this security detail. If you will follow me, the President and Foreign Minister are waiting in her box. Her Highness I recognize, but if I might know your name, sir?" Mr. Trujillo, a tall, gaunt man with a thin mustache asked with a tone that was more of an order than a request.

"He is my husband, Senor Trujillo. Raymond FitzRaymond of Ganosia, whom I married today. Do not worry, he is a very good and decent man," Rosa assured him.

"Well, congratulations then, to both of you. Welcome to Free Garza, senor," Antonio smiled brighter now.

"Thank you, senor, and now, shall we go and join the President and Foreign Minister?" Rosa reminded Antonio, who seemed a little moonstruck, which Rosa noticed and then realized why. She hastily concealed her bosom more, which caused the man to stare less right away.

Rosa blushed a bit and added, "Apologies, both of you. I did not mean to tease," in a tone that made it clear that she really didn't intend any harm.

"Follow me, Your Highness, Senor FitzRaymond," Antonio swallowed hard and walked briskly with the other plainclothes guards to lead the couple to the presidential box.
Last edited by Free Garza on Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Viva La Garza!

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:33 am

Free Garza wrote:Rosa smiled as she felt Ray's hand on her thigh and they at last parked at the opera house.

"We should absolutely discuss such things when we can, but I am certainly open to holiday ideas. I have some thoughts, but we can share them and see what works out best, right? At any rate, here we are, mi esposo. Welcome to the wonderful world of Garzan opera," she grinned wider as a valet opened the doors for them and President Ruiz's security took over at this point.

"Of course. I don't want you to think that my word alone matters. You ought to have say in this marriage too," said Ray.

"Excuse me, I am Antonio Trujillo. I am in charge of this security detail. If you will follow me, the President and Foreign Minister are waiting in her box. Her Highness I recognize, but if I might know your name, sir?" Mr. Trujillo, a tall, gaunt man with a thin mustache asked with a tone that was more of an order than a request.

"He is my husband, Senor Trujillo. Raymond FitzRaymond of Ganosia, whom I married today. Do not worry, he is a very good and decent man," Rosa assured him.

"Well, congratulations then, to both of you. Welcome to Free Garza, senor," Antonio smiled brighter now.

"Thank you," Ray said. "I've been having quite the enjoyable time here. It's much appreciated to know I'm accepted amongst my wife's people."

"Thank you, senor, and now, shall we go and join the President and Foreign Minister?" Rosa reminded Antonio, who seemed a little moonstruck, which Rosa noticed and then realized why. She hastily concealed her bosom more, which caused the man to stare less right away.

Rosa blushed a bit and added, "Apologies, both of you. I did not mean to tease," in a tone that made it clear that she really didn't intend any harm.

"Follow me, Your Highness, Senor FitzRaymond," Antonio swallowed hard and walked briskly with the other plainclothes guards to lead the couple to the presidential box.

"I hope I leave a good impression on them," Ray said to Rosa. "I want to make as many friends as I can here, especially if one day I could become King. Hey, it's worth a thought. I mean, me, King of Free Garza. Never would've thought that could be possible. I never even thought I'd marry you, Rosa, or even have a chance to go out with you. But here I am, right? So who knows what could happen....."

Free Garza
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Free Garza » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:47 am

"I must admit that the thought of you as a King is interesting. Not sure how that would work out, constitutionally, but you would make a very wonderful. Still, let's not dwell on that too much. The main thing is that you're mine and I'm yours. King or not, you're still the most important man in my life," Rosa told him as they met President Ruiz and her husband the Foreign Minister at last.

"Senor FitzRaymond, how nice to meet you? A Ganosian, si? I am President Carlita Ruiz and this is my husband, Foreign Minister Julio Ruiz Cardenas. I am glad that Rosa and you could join us for the night. Tonight's opera is really wonderful, if you ask me. In case you've never watched Garzan operas, though, they can be a touch sentimental," she warned good-naturedly, while Julio shook his hand.

"I've warned him, but thank you. When does it begin?" Rosa wondered, quietly fondling Ray's butt through his pants as she did so.

"In ten more minutes. They are running behind. Typical artists, never punctual, at least not here. So much drama and yet they are worth it, just like a good woman," Julio spoke at last.

"I'd better be worth it. Otherwise, my old colleagues and fans were really cheated," Carlita joked, making it clear that she wasn't self-conscious about her previous career at all.

Rosa stifled a giggle and turned red for just a moment, but winked at Ray, anyway.
Viva La Garza!

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:27 pm

Free Garza wrote:"I must admit that the thought of you as a King is interesting. Not sure how that would work out, constitutionally, but you would make a very wonderful. Still, let's not dwell on that too much. The main thing is that you're mine and I'm yours. King or not, you're still the most important man in my life," Rosa told him as they met President Ruiz and her husband the Foreign Minister at last.

"As touched as I am by your unconditional llove," said Ray, "if I'm to be the King of New Garza, I'd want to make sure I'm a damn good one at that. Ray, King of the Garzans. I like the sound of it, but I wouldn't forget my duties to the masses. A good king I'd be, not some corrupt warlord out of some Third World country, you know? Someone who'd be remembered, and not just because his wife is one saucy little...."

He chuckled, teasing her kindly. He valued her greatly, and didn't wish to make her think he viewed her nymphomania negatively.

"Senor FitzRaymond, how nice to meet you? A Ganosian, si? I am President Carlita Ruiz and this is my husband, Foreign Minister Julio Ruiz Cardenas. I am glad that Rosa and you could join us for the night. Tonight's opera is really wonderful, if you ask me. In case you've never watched Garzan operas, though, they can be a touch sentimental," she warned good-naturedly, while Julio shook his hand.

"I haven't watched a Garzan opera, at least in person. Before I came here, I tried to learn about as much of your country's culture and history as I could, just so I wouldn't offend anyone in a conversation. Yes, I'm Ganosian. I'm glad to meet you both, and look forward to getting you know you a lot better," Ray replied, shaking Julio's hand.

"I've warned him, but thank you. When does it begin?" Rosa wondered, quietly fondling Ray's butt through his pants as she did so.

To maintain some decorum, Ray pretended not to notice. He'd reciprocate later on, he thought, if he could get the chance.

"In ten more minutes. They are running behind. Typical artists, never punctual, at least not here. So much drama and yet they are worth it, just like a good woman," Julio spoke at last.

"Running behind? Well, that's bound to happen sometimes. I wager an opera can be quite a big thing to tackle - so many roles and sets to deal with...."

"I'd better be worth it. Otherwise, my old colleagues and fans were really cheated," Carlita joked, making it clear that she wasn't self-conscious about her previous career at all.

Rosa stifled a giggle and turned red for just a moment, but winked at Ray, anyway.

Ray smirked, wondering if Lilith had been one of her fans (assuming Carlita had ever made that kind of film) and, if so, if he'd be asked about her later on in the night. If not, well, he wouldn't give it too much thought. He just didn't want Lilith to potentially embarass him in a country he could one day be ruling over. After a moment, Ray looked over to Rosa (grabbing her bottom subtly) and asked, "Well, shouldn't we be getting inside? We should find our seats. I'd like to see the stage and get a feel of this place. Maybe the actors will be ready by the time we've settled in."
Last edited by Ganos Lao on Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Free Garza
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Free Garza » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:22 am

Rosa laughed at that, "Yes, my love, we should be getting inside, as it's forecast to rain tonight. I can already smell the rain. Senor and President Ruiz, if you will lead the way, we will follow."

While they followed the President and her husband, Rosa whispered, "Sorry if I have been wild today. I am not normally like this. Just with you. It can't be helped. People will probably think that I have gone mad, acting so forward and wanton, but it is simply my passion for you, Ray. Oh, and while the prospects of such a happening are slim, as they depend on a lot of circumstances, Free Garza could do a lot worse with kings, and certainly has. You'd be twice the King that Grandfather was, I know it."
Last edited by Free Garza on Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Viva La Garza!

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:52 pm

Free Garza wrote:Rosa laughed at that, "Yes, my love, we should be getting inside, as it's forecast to rain tonight. I can already smell the rain. Senor and President Ruiz, if you will lead the way, we will follow."

While they followed the President and her husband, Rosa whispered, "Sorry if I have been wild today. I am not normally like this. Just with you. It can't be helped. People will probably think that I have gone mad, acting so forward and wanton, but it is simply my passion for me, Ray. Oh, and while the prospects of such a happening are slim, as they depend on a lot of circumstances, Free Garza could do a lot worse with kings, and certainly has. You'd be twice the King that Grandfather was, I know it."

Ray whispered back, "Why apologize? It warms my heart to know you love me this much. Let yourself be wild all you want, dear. Don't let anyone dictate who you ought to be. If they think you're mad, be madder. As for the whole king thing, I wouldn't mind being the King, but it won't bother me if I never do be. Besides, I have you, and that's more than enough for me."

He held her close to him, waving to the occassional passerbys. "Let's show them what we're made of, Rosa. If we can't be King and Queen of Garza, let's conquer their hearts."

Free Garza
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Free Garza » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:18 pm

"Once again, you remind me of why I love you. Thank you, Ray. Yes, let's settle in for the show," Rosa kissed Ray.

She patted Ray on the backside of his pants as they went inside, whispering, "If we can find time and privacy during intermission, I want to try something very bad. How does that sound?"
Viva La Garza!

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:35 pm

Free Garza wrote:"Once again, you remind me of why I love you. Thank you, Ray. Yes, let's settle in for the show," Rosa kissed Ray.

She patted Ray on the backside of his pants as they went inside, whispering, "If we can find time and privacy during intermission, I want to try something very bad. How does that sound?"

He leaned in close, so as to whisper also. "Something very bad, you say? Alright. I'm down for it, but don't you let anyone see you, or it'll be very bad, but in the bad way."

He winked, and led her to their box and to their respective seats. He wanted to enjoy the opera tonight, but now that Rosa had some sort of plan, he didn't know if he could exactly focus on it.

Free Garza
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Free Garza » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:40 pm

Noting how nervous and tense Ray was, Rosa leaned in, "Do not worry, my love. I will be very careful. In the meantime, perhaps some wine?"

She started playing footsie with Ray and stroking his face when the President noticed and winked at them, mouthing, "Don't stop on my account, lovebirds."

Julio saw that and chuckled, as if he could tell what was coming.

At that point, Rosa called for a waiter, who brought over a wine selection menu.

"Wine, my dear, to steady your nerves? Perhaps some hors d'ouerves as well?"
Viva La Garza!

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:47 pm

Free Garza wrote:Noting how nervous and tense Ray was, Rosa leaned in, "Do not worry, my love. I will be very careful. In the meantime, perhaps some wine?"

She started playing footsie with Ray and stroking his face when the President noticed and winked at them, mouthing, "Don't stop on my account, lovebirds."

Ray nodded. He didn't want to see like he couldn't handle Rosa, but damn it, if she didn't come onto him too strong sometimes. Not, of course, that he was complaining. If anything, it was like he found himself in heaven. "Yes," he said. "I'll have some wine."

"Wine, my dear, to steady your nerves? Perhaps some hors d'ouerves as well?"

"Yes, some wine would be nice. Do they serve any truffles?" Ray said, a little rambling, but just trying to not embarass himself. It wasn't that he didn't want to engage with Rosa romantically, but that he hadn't wanted to put people off, to make them feel like he couldn't handle himself, couldn't handle the situation. He had to be a man, he had to keep firm and composed.

"Either color's fine with me. The wine, I mean," he continued.

Free Garza
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Free Garza » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:41 am

"Truffles, si, senor. A good Garzan red, perhaps?" the waiter suggested.

"Si, truffles and a good red," Rosa agreed, smiling.

When the waiter departed, Rosa turned to Ray and said, "Sorry if I have you flustered. It's just that I have bottled up all this passion and saved it for one man, whom I knew was special and made just for me. Now that I've found you, that passion wants so badly to come out and play."

"It's high time that you did, if you ask me, Rosa. I'm pleased to see a woman who knows what she wants and goes for it. Your style and mine are a little different, but we're both women with ardent desires and the will to see them through. You're an luckier man than I thought, Ray," the President spoke up.

"Yes, this young woman is clearly, madly in love with you. We Garzans are a hot-blooded folk. We don't see any virtue in resisting our passions very much," Julio agreed as well.
Viva La Garza!

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:02 am

Free Garza wrote:"Truffles, si, senor. A good Garzan red, perhaps?" the waiter suggested.

"Si, truffles and a good red," Rosa agreed, smiling.

When the waiter departed, Rosa turned to Ray and said, "Sorry if I have you flustered. It's just that I have bottled up all this passion and saved it for one man, whom I knew was special and made just for me. Now that I've found you, that passion wants so badly to come out and play."

Ray smiled, "Rosa, I'm not flustered....it's just that, while you know I want that passion of yours to come out and play, I would've preferred to do it privately. I'm no Jacob Anderson, after all. I just guess I didn't want to risk offending our friends here tonight."

"It's high time that you did, if you ask me, Rosa. I'm pleased to see a woman who knows what she wants and goes for it. Your style and mine are a little different, but we're both women with ardent desires and the will to see them through. You're an luckier man than I thought, Ray," the President spoke up.

"Yes, this young woman is clearly, madly in love with you. We Garzans are a hot-blooded folk. We don't see any virtue in resisting our passions very much," Julio agreed as well.

"I must admit," Ray told the President and Julio, "that that's why I expected we would have our own private box. No offense intended, of course, but you know what I mean. I was certain Rosa would want me all to herself. I'm very thankful Rosa loves me so, and I do consider myself very lucky. I mean, you'd think I'd be turned down for marrying her due to my roots and all, but no! Her family took me without complaint, without reservation. Everytime I kiss my wife, I feel like one day I'll wake up and it'll all be a damn dream."

He reached over and held Rosa's hand. "I intend to make the most of it. Don't think I'm unable to handle her. I've done rather good so far."

Free Garza
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Free Garza » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:11 am

Rosa smiled and kissed Ray again, "My love, if you want more privacy with me, I appreciate that. I like that you want things nice and intimate. I guess I just got a little carried away, you see. Please forgive me?"

She looked at Ray with a very sincere plea, though she wasn't above batting her eyelashes at him. It was a dirty trick, of course, but she wanted badly to put any feelings of discomfort behind them, so they could enjoy the opera and then later make wild, crazy love at home.
Viva La Garza!

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:18 am

Free Garza wrote:Rosa smiled and kissed Ray again, "My love, if you want more privacy with me, I appreciate that. I like that you want things nice and intimate. I guess I just got a little carried away, you see. Please forgive me?"

She looked at Ray with a very sincere plea, though she wasn't above batting her eyelashes at him. It was a dirty trick, of course, but she wanted badly to put any feelings of discomfort behind them, so they could enjoy the opera and then later make wild, crazy love at home.

"No," Ray said, whispering to her, "you hadn't gotten carried away at all. I really want to see what you had in mind for me when the intermission hits. Please, don't seek my forgiveness. It's not needed."

He held her hand throughout some of the act, reassuring her that he liked what she was doing. Sure, he liked things nice and intimate, but he didn't want her to feel public displays were anathema to him. He wasn't Lilith, or his biological father back in the days of his own youth, but that didn't mean he had to be old fashioned and prudish in public himself.

As the opera went on, he found himself studying it, appreciating it. It was a very nice performance. As the singing echoed throughout the opera house, he thought to himself if it were possible that Rosa had a singing voice of her own. Just hearing her speak sultrily to him and purr in his ears was enough to make him melt - her singing may have made him go poof and disappear or something, he fathomed. God, he thought, why did I get such a wife like her?

If he was going to go to church one day with her, he made a mental note to send a thanks to the big man in the sky for all of this.

Free Garza
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Free Garza » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:42 pm

The performance was stellar and moving, of course, very sentimental in the Garzan way. It was designed to provoke the maximum emotion with the arts, with music, dance, voice, etc. It was Garzan opera at its best, and it brought tears to many eyes, including Rosa's.

Then the President received the bow from the stage and answered with with a standing ovation in which the entire audience joined to a man.

Rosa kissed Ray several times on the neck after the applause and followed the President and her husband closely from the box, holding her own fiance tightly as she did so. If this didn't put Ray in an amorous, she didn't know what would.

And it was only intermission.....half of the opera was yet to come.
Viva La Garza!

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:49 pm

Free Garza wrote:The performance was stellar and moving, of course, very sentimental in the Garzan way. It was designed to provoke the maximum emotion with the arts, with music, dance, voice, etc. It was Garzan opera at its best, and it brought tears to many eyes, including Rosa's.

Then the President received the bow from the stage and answered with with a standing ovation in which the entire audience joined to a man.

Rosa kissed Ray several times on the neck after the applause and followed the President and her husband closely from the box, holding her own fiance tightly as she did so. If this didn't put Ray in an amorous, she didn't know what would.

And it was only intermission.....half of the opera was yet to come.

As expected, Ray reciprocated the affection that Rosa was giving him, kissing her repeatedly on the lips and the neck, holding onto her tightly as he did so in turn. Once intermission hit, and people started to disperse, Ray looked around to see if the President and his wife were still around before looking over to Rosa. He had been waiting the whole dang first act for this moment.

With the lights turning on, Rosa could no doubt see the amorous hunger in Ray's eyes. "So," he said, "it's intermission. I do believe it's time for you to get very bad, dear."

He leaned back into his seat, awaiting what she would give him. He could feel his extremities tingling in anticipation, his heart and mind collectively racing. He wondered what she had in store for him, and hoped it'd last quite a while.

Free Garza
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Free Garza » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:22 pm

Rosa smiled as the lights dimmed more and it became rather dark. It was what she had counted on....and for the rest, she just had to work with the belt buckle and the belt itself...the pants would be sure to follow.

And after that, Rosa knelt as if in prayer......FADE TO BLACK....
Last edited by Free Garza on Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Viva La Garza!

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:26 pm

Free Garza wrote:Rosa smiled as the lights dimmed more and it became rather dark. It was what she had counted on....and for the rest, she just had to work with the belt buckle and the belt itself...the pants would be sure to follow.

And after that......FADE TO BLACK....

As Ray surrendered to his wife's passion, and of course, his own, he just hoped that the President and his wife wouldn't have interrupted them, nor that anyone should see them doing this. Soon, the opera would be starting again, and all that he could do was try his best, amidst his wife working her magic again, to focus on the opera, to ensure that no one would've suspected anything was going on. After all, he was all for indulging in his wife's blossoming love for him, but to have it interrupted would've surely killed the mood, and maybe some other things as well.

OOC: We can just fast forward a little from here, methinks.

Free Garza
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Free Garza » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:55 pm

If the President or her husband, the Foreign Minister, had seen anything, they didn't let on. Instead, they treated both Ray and Rosa as kindly as before.

"I hope that you understand that this was a small peace offering from my camp to yours. Both sides made mistakes and did horrible things in the past to each other. Perhaps now, whatever happens in the near future, we can put such things behind us and learn to all be Garzans again, free and united in our love of country. I can't give you back the family that was taken from you, Rosa, but I can show kindness and respect myself, both to you and to your husband here. He's a good man, as you are a good woman. While I am a firm republican, I still think that if we did have a monarchy again, we could do a lot worse with our royals than you and he. I am profoundly glad to meet both of you at last," the President assured them.

"As am I. It's time to be a nation again, not just a land full of blood and tears," Julio agreed.

"Thank you, Madame President, Foreign Minister Ruiz. I will tell my brother what you said, and what you have said to Ray and me has told me everything that I need to know about you. You're a great woman, whatever differences we have. I don't hold the crimes of others against you. There's nothing to forgive. Your hands are clean, so I have nothing against you. I thank you for your kind invitation. The opera was wonderful. Ray and I enjoyed it very much. And thank you for your kind words. You honor me very much, as well as Ray," Rosa kissed the President lightly, much to her own surprise, a very platonic gesture quite normal in Garza.

She also kissed Julio, before turning to Ray.

"Don't worry. It's just a Garzan custom. You don't have to do it. There's nothing romantic about it in this context. It's nothing like this," she promised, giving Ray a lip lock that even made the Foreign Minister blush a little.

"See what I mean. How about you take me home and finish what we started?" Rosa added, triggering some chuckles from Julio who gave Ray a simple, manly handshake.

A few minutes later, they were in the car and on their back home...back to the villa, where Rosa had plans for Ray....
Viva La Garza!

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:37 pm

Free Garza wrote:"See what I mean. How about you take me home and finish what we started?" Rosa added, triggering some chuckles from Julio who gave Ray a simple, manly handshake.

A few minutes later, they were in the car and on their back home...back to the villa, where Rosa had plans for Ray....

As they drove back to their villa, Ray suddenly stopped "playing around" at the red lights with Rosa, and his cheerful face acquired a serious expression. He knew he had to get to this eventually, because he knew Rosa wasn't just indulging her nymphomania for her own pleasure.

"Rosa," he said, "when you would like to start having a family with me?"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates