NATION

PASSWORD

Moneylania Internal Affairs (MT, IC, Closed)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Platacia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Platacia » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:57 am

Several months ago, a group calling themselves "Stor Korstog" (which roughly translates to "Great Crusade") was formed due to the inaction of the Platácian government regarding the LJPA threat. They had stuck to peaceful demonstarations and petitions for a long time, but several weeks ago many of their members started travelling to Scuro. It is believed that up to two thousand of them have now gone into Lothi, and are fighting against the LJPA.

Inside LJPA territory:

*15 Stor Korstog Fighters have set up an ambush against an LJPA supply convoy*

Korstog Commander: On my mark, open fire. You know your targets. Once they're mobilised, fire at will... 3... 2... 1... Fire!

*They quickly take out several LJPA soldiers, including the leader of the convoy*

Korstog Fighter: They've spotted us! Look out!

LJPA Fighter: Allah Akbar! *Charges at the Stor Korstog lines with several others*

Korstog Fighter: Deus Vult! *Runs at the charging LJPA soldiers with the other "crusaders".*
Platacian Sphere
Population: 164,154,610‬
GDP: $4,076,250,311,388‬

Platacia
Population: 102,388,073
GDP: $3.631 trillion

South Lukonia
Population: 29,137,852
GDP: $184,122,086,788

Seabersia
Population: 16,421,400
GDP: $107,921,440,800

Kartof
Population: 9,100,835
GDP: $40,043,674,000

Karapat
Population: 7,106,450
GDP: $113,163,109,800

Year: 2031

Scuro
Spokesperson

Founded: May 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Scuro » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:43 pm

0300 Hours - Northern Scuro:

Recarthy: Where is he? He is supposed to be meeting us here?

Soldier: Not sure, he said something about this being in some crime bosses territory. But I doubt they have the manpower to take on the army-

*There are several explosions nearby, followed by gunshots*

Recarthy: I guess they do. Come on, we have to help the police!

*Recarthy and his men run to the scene of the fight, where they see the police chief standing in burning rubble*

Police Chief: Oh, there you are. Sorry I'm late, I had something to deal with.

Recarthy: I noticed.

Police Chief: Anyway, the reason I brought you here... General Monaldo has been disobeying orders from the government for several weeks now. We've been trying to keep it quiet, but he has been mobilising reserves and taking over strategic positions. We fear he may be preparing to stage a coup.

Recarthy: What? Are you sure.

Police Chief: Positive.

Recarthy: In that case we need to get the government to safety, and ready the Bananish forces for some more fighting. I shall send word to the fleet for reinforcements.
Military: ~128.8 thousand
GDP: ~1 trillion
Population: ~28 million

Platacia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Platacia » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:56 am

Yesterday, the Platacian government officially announced that it had diplomatically annexed the nation of Osthjem. Many people have prtested against this act, saying that it is completely "unnecessary" and "A breach of international law". However, it is seen as a victory by nationalists in Platacia, where the government has vowed to "restore the old borders". It was previously thought that this was merely another election promise that would go unfulfilled, now it seems this is not the case as nations formerly controlled by the Empire are growing weary.

So far, the Moneylania Council has not commented on this action, but in an interview, one member of the Scuroian Parliament stated that "At least they did it peacefully."
Platacian Sphere

Platacia

South Lukonia

Seabersia

Kartof

Karapat

StarkingSeabers
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby StarkingSeabers » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:11 am

**Static*** **Static***

*buzzed out radio*

(radio transmission to all possible foreigners)

StarkingSeaber rebel-Please, all who can respond to this transmission please send help.

*******Static*********
StarkingSeaber Rebel-We are trying to overthrow our countries dictator General Vazir, we have made many successful strikes against the Dictator but now we are slowly being crushed, all who are against power abusing mad men please respond. We cannot hold out for much longer.

(gunfire in background)

Rebel-Take that you filthy monsters!!!

Rebel Leader-Hold them back! if any recieve this send help to Liberate the nation of StarkingSeabers.

********cuts out********

(any democratic nations please respond)

Banana Federation
Ambassador

Founded: May 01, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Banana Federation » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:13 am

Plantánan Senate:

Ortsin Ayuda: Sir! We have just received a transmission from rebel fighter in the nation of StarkingSeabers. They are requesting help from all democtratic nation to fight against their government.

George Battuta: StarkingSeabers you say... Wait, some of their land is, de jure, part of Platácia.

Ortsin: And with that whole restoring the old borders thing...

George: Platácia might see this civil war as an opportunity to invade. We need to make sure they don't.

Ortsin: But what about the rebels? Should we help them?

George: I'm not sure. We're already involved in a lot, and we don't even know who would be a better ally, them, or their government.

Ortsin: In any case, I will notify the Moneylania Council... High Council? Is that really the best name we could come up with.

George: Apparently.
South Moneylanian Union
Population: 83,325,726
GDP: $4.3 trillion

Banana Federation
Population: 54,117,270
GDP: $3.311 trillion

Scuro
Population: 28,398,456
GDP: $972.9 billion

Morke
Population: 370,000
GDP: $10.49 billion

Uzmorrial Islands
Population 440,000
GDP: 10.41 billion

Year: 2032
Economic Left/Right 0.75
Libertarian/Authoritarian 1.79

Platacia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Platacia » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:28 am

Emporer Espodito Siciliano: The countries to the north grow weak. They are ripe for the picking. But we have more pressing matters.

President Regin Vikøren: What do you mean? Are we not taking back our rightful land?

General Mazzanti: That will come in time. But you will likely remember the "zombie" outbreak of 2025?

Vikøren: This isn't about the Ritalgian convoy lost in the mountains, is it?

Mazzanti: It is indeed. The zombies broke out during a blizzard, and roamed the countryside for weeks afterwards, before they were frozen when winter came.

Siciliano: But now, the ice has thawed. And they will escape once again. We must contain them.

Mazzanti: I have readied enough troops, but, by the terms of our new constitution, we need your permission to send out more than one thousand.

Vikøren: Then you have my permission. I will not allow our great country to be ruined by mindless savages.
Platacian Sphere

Platacia

South Lukonia

Seabersia

Kartof

Karapat

StarkingSeabers
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby StarkingSeabers » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:59 pm

*Rebel Chapter leader Tyson Hasir sits in a underground makeshift base*

Rebel sergeant-Sir do you think any other nations will come to our aid?

Rebel Leader Tyson Hasir-They may, but it may take a long time, they might be dealing with their own problems, in the meantime we need to try and defeat General Vazir ourselves, what is the current status of our troops in the area?

Rebel Sergeant-We sent 15 footsoldiers to try and capture the low security oil refineries that are further out of the cities.

Rebel Leader Tyson Hasir-Good, come back to me when you have any more reports.

StarkingSeabers
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby StarkingSeabers » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:20 am

Rebel Chapter leader Tyson Hasir-Troy!

Well trained Rebel diplomat-Yes sir?

Rebel Chapter leader Tyson Hasir-We have recieved reports of a democratic nation that is close to ours, if we manage to get their attention we would be able to get assitance with overthrowing General Vazir. I want you to travel to the nation of the Free Wolf's and appeal for their assistance in helping us in the civil war.

Well trained Rebel Diplomat-But sir all the checkpoints leading out of the country have been blocked by the Genrals personal army. How will i be able to geth through?

Rebel Chapter Leader Tyson Hasir-We have recently liberated a small checkpoint outpost to the north that will allow you to transverse the border and enter Free Wolf territory, you better hurry though, i dont know how long the men will be able to hold out against the enmy. So be quick Troy.

Well Trained Rebel Diplomat-Yes sir, i shall leave immediately.

*leaves the makeshift base and takes a fast assault vehicle to the northern checkpoint*

(Free Wolf's respond)

Ironcastle
Ambassador

Postby Ironcastle » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:22 am

In breaking news today the Scuroian government has been overthrown by a coup. At precisely midday today a large number of Scuroian troops loyal to a certain General Monaldo stormed the parliament building and have taken the entire Scuroian government hostage, except for the President.

Ironcastle has responded by moving to ALERT LEVEL 2 and closing all borders with Scuro.
All information on Ironcastle can be found at either NSwiki or the factbook.
President Bradley Lister
Secretary of State Henry Annan
Ironian Ambassador to the WA Clifford Andrews

Banana Federation
Ambassador

Postby Banana Federation » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:29 am

Aboard the Assault ship BFS "Reclaimer":

Recarthy: Here we go again. At least the president is safe.

Police Chief: I have a web of contacts inside the military and government, perhaps they can be of some use.

Recarthy: I don't think two janitors and an NCO constitutes a web of contacts.

Police Chief: Do you have a better idea?

Recarthy: I do, in fact. We can just ask Ironcastle for help. I'm sure they have people on the inside, and if they don't, they will soon. Failing that, we can just wait it out for a while and see what the best course of action will be.

Police Chief: I will not sit idly by while traitors take control of Scuro! We have to meet up with loyal soldiers and assist them in any way possible.

Recarthy: Okay, I will demand that Monaldo surrenders, and when he doesn't, I will get permission to use drone strikes and resupply any loyal soldiers. If worse comes to worst, we are prepared for a head-on assault.
South Moneylanian Union

Banana Federation

Scuro

Morke

Uzmorrial Islands
Population 440,000

Economic Left/Right 0.75

Ironcastle
Ambassador

Postby Ironcastle » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:34 am

A message to the coup leader, General Monaldo, of Scuro from President Lister of Ironcastle:

You have twelve hours to vacate the parliament, release all hostages and let the rightfully elected democratic government of Scuro resume its duties. Failing that, I will be forced to take all available actions against you.
All information on Ironcastle can be found at either NSwiki or the factbook.
President Bradley Lister
Secretary of State Henry Annan
Ironian Ambassador to the WA Clifford Andrews

Banana Federation
Ambassador

Postby Banana Federation » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:41 am

BFS "Reclaimer":

Recarthy: * Sigh*

Police Chief: What happened?

Recarthy: Ironcastle gave the rebels a deadline. Twelve hours. You know what that means.

Police Chief: Well we have to stop them then!

Recarthy: And how would we do that? They will ignore any order to stand down, they've proven that on several occasions. The only way that there won't be massive casualties is if they decide to use a small strike team.

Police Chief: Hmm... They're probably listening to this conversation anyway, but just in case, give them message telling them not to commit genocide.

Recarthy: If only they hadn't blown up S.O-27 and stolen the Skeleton Key. We could use either of them right now.
South Moneylanian Union

Banana Federation

Scuro

Morke

Uzmorrial Islands
Population 440,000

Economic Left/Right 0.75

Free Wolf
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Wolf » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:03 am

Bodyguard of the President- Ma,am, we have a diplomat from the StarkingSeabers here. He would like to meet you.

President Amelia Ralston- Did he say what for?

Bodyguard- Yes he said he with the rebels fighting against a evil dictator.

Amelia- Alright I will give him my audience.

*Amelia meets him in the Meeting room*

Amelia- Hello, I'm Amelia Ralston, president of Free Wolf. I was told you wanted aid from us, to fight against your government. Please tell me more information.

StarkingSeabers
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby StarkingSeabers » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:21 pm

Troy Amir-It is nice to meet you Amelia, i was sent here by my leader Tyson Hasir to request assistance with fighting against the Dictator of our country General Vazir, he rules with a iron fist, killling all who stand in his way, he has pushed our nation into the ground, taking all the money from public and private sectors for himself to fund his private army who keep control of oil fields, weapons and vehicle factories. for the past 4 years we have rised up against his tyranny and trying to overthrow the Genral and introduce the ideas of Democracy into our land, it has been a constant civil war with no breaks in between, we have gained and lost land. Its a stalemate, the only thing that is stopping us from being destroyed is the fact we know the land around us and there are more of our supporters than he has in his army, but they are well trained mercenaries, we ask for your assstance to help overthrow the Genral so we can establish peace and order,if you help us do this we will be forever in your debt plus you will have the chance to remove another tyrant in the world and free a oppressed people.

Troy Amir-All i ask is that you assist our cause.

(free wolf's respond)

StarkingSeabers
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby StarkingSeabers » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Tyson Hasir- Sergeant!

Rebel Sergeant-sir, what do you need?

Tyson Hasir-What is the report on the siege of the oil refinery?

Rebel Sergeant-They have captured the oil refinery. What other orders do you want to issue sir?

Tyson Hasir-I want you to recruit more people to our cause in the town of haraka which is to the north east of here, reinforce the oil refinery with 20 more troops and send a armoured fast assault vehicle to be used to guard as well. And send a small unit of around 25 standard infantry to capture a outpost to the west.

(if you havent seen what the standard infantry look like look it up on the factbook)

Rebel Sergeant-Yes sir, i shall issue the orders immediately.

Platacia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Platacia » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:27 am

Message to the Rebels of StarkingSeabers

Message Begin

We are willing to assist your cause both financially and militarily, as well as provide oil as we hear you have lost your oil refinery, under one condition: Upon achieving victory, you hand over the southern part of your nation that rightfully belongs to us. We will provide a map of all rightful Platacian territory in our factbook.

-Sincerely, General Mazzanti.
Platacian Sphere

Platacia

South Lukonia

Seabersia

Kartof

Karapat

Free Wolf
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Wolf » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:45 am

Amelia-We see that your cause is just but what is really in it for us?. I would like to help but.....

(finish it off)

Daminy
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Daminy » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:46 am

Upon notice of the Scuroian Coup, Presidents of the Youthsville Pact have decided to leave Scuroian boarders open for business. However, governments have imposed strict regulations that Scuroians must go through, which includes a thourough security check.
DEFCON 5
Peace
Damanian War: Lost
Damanian/Scuro-Ironcastle War: Unknown
Damanian-Ritalgian War: Won

http://nswiki.org/index.php?title=Daminy

Proud Member of the Youthsville Pact
Proud Member of the Moneyzone

StarkingSeabers
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby StarkingSeabers » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:07 am

Troy Amir-I see how it is, we will provide at least 30% of the oil we get from the oil drills, but, if we find any treachery from your people, you would be considered hostiles of the people of the StarkingSeabers, other than that we are good yes?

(free wolf' reply)

StarkingSeabers
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby StarkingSeabers » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:16 am

*transmission to Platacia*

Tyson Hasir-While your offer to assist us is generous, we must decline the offer, we have a couple oil refineries under our control, as well as the fact we cannot just give you the souther part of our country, it is held by the current Dictator with his strongest forces guarding it, if we did gain the land we wouldn't give it up, your claim to the land is false so we must reject your assistance, but your offer is greatly appreciated

Free Wolf
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Wolf » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:43 am

Amelia- i see, we will send 3000 troops and of which 500 will be DST. We will also supply your troops. We will give you weapons, vehicles and air vehicles for your army. I want the world to know that Free Wolf stands for Freedom.

Platacia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Platacia » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:48 am

Platácian Senate:

General Mazzanti: Sir, the rebels have refused our offer.

Emperor Siciliano: Then we begin amassing our forces along the border in preparation for an attack. I don't care who controls that territory, rebel or government, it doesn't matter. Our old borders must be restored at any cost.

General Mazzanti: But what about the zombies? They could get out of control if we are busy attacking another nation.

President Vikøren: We have five thousand soldiers searching for them, as well as another ten thousand holding a perimiter.

Mazzanti: Okay then, perhaps the invasion will work. Both the StarkingSeabers' military as well as our own are battle hardened, but we have the technological advantage. It has been difficult to gather information regarding their population due to the civil war, but I believe that 100,000 soldiers will be more than enough to achieve victory quite quickly. If we manage to quickly break through their defenses and bombard their coastal cities, while bombing defensive positions from the air, their moral will be weakened, and their soldiers will lose the will to fight. Then we will push into the cities, capture them and force a surrender.

Emperor Siciliano: Well then, start preparing the troops for war. It's been too long since we faced another nation on the field of battle, these insurgencies have been less than satisfactory.
Platacian Sphere

Platacia

South Lukonia

Seabersia

Kartof

Karapat

StarkingSeabers
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby StarkingSeabers » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:11 am

Troy Amir-thank you Amelia of the Free wolfs, you are both generous and honourable, because of your assistance we will be able to overthrow the dictator and restore order and bring democracy to our land, if you will excuse me, I will need to return to my leader to give him the good news.

(Leaves for the StarkingSeabers makeshift base)

******hours of travelling*********

Troy Amir-Sir!! I have come with good news, the free wolfs are going to assist is with removing the dictator and send us supplies, weapons, air and ground vehicles as well as 3000 well trained troops.

Tyson Hasir-That's good news Troy, but we have a problem, scouts on the border have noticed a growing amount of troops on our borders, we identified the insignias on the troops as being Platacian, I think they are going to invade us.

Troy Amir-what do you think we should do sir?

Tyson Hasir-prepare the troops, reinforce the borders to the west and east with the more experienced standard, heavy, medic and sniper units, send some of the heavy armoured and fast assault forward attack vehicles to hold the line, have sniper set up in areas where they can pick off any troops entering the territory that is not Free Wolf, Heavy troops will goad the enemies vehicles into choke points and blow them to pieces with the rpg's and anti vehicle grenades, machine gun posts will also be set up to mow down any waves of infantry, send anti air on to high ground to shoot down any enemy air vehicle, for the cities, have many troops in ambush decisions and send orders to force any enemy troops or vehicles into killzones, if we apply this effectively, we may be able to hold off any troops that will invade us.

Troy Amir-are you sure the Platacians will attack us?

Tyson Hasir-I don't know, we must be ready to defend, and if they do attack, we will show them how StarkingSeabers will fight.

Troy Amir-what about the dictator?

Tyson Hasir-he probably already knows about the possible invasion and has his territory set up for defence, now send out the orders for the defensive plans.

(Sends out orders for the defensive plan)

Free Wolf
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Wolf » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:08 am

Amelia walks into a hidden room in Government house to meet General Jonathon Lupus.

Amelia- What's the word with the troops going to help the rebels?

Lupus- The troops are moving as we speak. They will arrive in 48 hours but as for the DST they will arrive within the hour.

Amelia- Where are the DST dropping at?

Lupus- The area that the Rebels gave us. We also have been giving word that a large armed force from Platacia are moving to the south of The StarkingSeabers.

Amelia- Do you believe they will invaded?

Lupus- Yes, but it does not matter the south of the StarkingSeabers is the dictator territory. But we are getting ready if Platacia tries anything with us.

Bodyguard- Ma,am, its time for the pass conference.

Amelia- ok, very good. Lupus we will talk later.

Live From Government House

Free Wolf is the beacon of hope and freedom across all of Moneylania and we have been talking to the free people of the StarkingSeabers. We as people are going to help them in the fight against a tyrant that governs their nation. Due to the unjust acts shown by General Vazir we saw that we need to help the rebels to bring order and peace in the nation. If you have any question ask my secretary Liam welsh.

Free Wolf
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Wolf » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:14 am

Dear President Saggio Uomo The Capitalist Banana Republic of Banana Federation

I wish as friends to make a deal for the knowledge to make Military Drones units, like you have for my nation.

From Amelia Ralston President of The Commonwealth of Free Wolf

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates