NATION

PASSWORD

wedding with steel (IC Thread - closed)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kingdom of Phoenixia
Senator

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Phoenixia » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:06 pm

The Elven Imperium wrote:
Amara smiled and hug her. "Good you should bare many children to Akihiro, he's a good man. I am sure it's his child this time. But Hilde know this one day I hope you where bear mine, Viola and Charlotte's." She said with a sweet smile. Then she let Hilde answer the door. It was a retainer of Akihiro. "You most august highness. His highness The prince request your presence at the breakfast table when your highness is most ready."

Hilde nodded politely to Amara, knowing that this was not very likely to happen. Then she turned to the door and to the elf.
" I will be ready in fifteen minutes." She had still sleep in her eyes and was in need of a bit attention to her body, she would prefer a shower but seeing that there was no time for it she sighted...

The Elven Imperium
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Elven Imperium » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:17 pm

Kingdom of Phoenixia wrote:Hilde nodded politely to Amara, knowing that this was not very likely to happen. Then she turned to the door and to the elf.
" I will be ready in fifteen minutes." She had still sleep in her eyes and was in need of a bit attention to her body, she would prefer a shower but seeing that there was no time for it she sighted...

The retainer bowed and left. When Hilde turn back to Amara, Amara spoke. "I can clean and freshen you up with a spell and it give you ten minutes to say properly good bey to us ...all" Amara said with a sultry smile.
Last edited by The Elven Imperium on Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Empire of the Tel'Quessir (the people)
"The Elven Imperium"
Sha Coronal Celanor Ap Vyshaan the First

Kingdom of Phoenixia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Phoenixia » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:19 pm

Kingdom of Phoenixia wrote:
The retainer bowed and left. When Hilde turn back to Amara, Amara spoke. "I can clean and freshen you up with a spell and it give you ten minutes to say properly good bey to us ...all" Amara said with a sultry smile.

Hilde could feel that Amara tried to pursue her a bit but that wouldn't be needed.
" Well, I make it short cause it will the hell in a pain to explain that when the retainer comes back..."

The Elven Imperium
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Elven Imperium » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:22 pm

Hilde could feel that Amara tried to pursue her a bit but that wouldn't be needed.
" Well, I make it short cause it will the hell in a pain to explain that when the retainer comes back..."

With that Amara guided Hilde back to the bed. As she did it she casted a spell on the retain freezing him for a while. They would get Hilde for a little while longer.
"The Elven Imperium"

Kingdom of Phoenixia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Phoenixia » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:24 pm

With that Amara guided Hilde back to the bed. As she did it she casted a spell on the retain freezing him for a while. They would get Hilde for a little while longer.

It should be told that the four made good use of the time and that the spell must be repeated to all of them after 10 minutes. However Hilde feeled more awake then before and she had the feeling that it was good to give the three a proper goodbye, you never knew when they would meet again.
She made it in time and saw that from the whole steel elf family only akihiro was left.
Last edited by Kingdom of Phoenixia on Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Elven Imperium
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Elven Imperium » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:57 pm

It should be told that the four made good use of the time and that the spell must be repeated to all of them after 10 minutes. However Hilde feeled more awake then before and she had the feeling that it was good to give the three a proper goodbye, you never knew when they would meet again.
She made it in time and saw that from the whole steel elf family only akihiro was left.

Akihiro greeted his wife with a hug. "Hello my love did you have a good night?" He ask with a smile.
"The Elven Imperium"

Kingdom of Phoenixia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Phoenixia » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:00 pm

Akihiro greeted his wife with a hug. "Hello my love did you have a good night?" He ask with a smile.

Hilde sighted. After she was released from the hug. " We had a disagreement but it is solved now." She wouldn't tell him the details, not in public. She seated for breakfast and tried to be as happy as ever but yesterday and last night still downed her mood a bit...

The Elven Imperium
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Elven Imperium » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:20 pm

Hilde sighted. After she was released from the hug. " We had a disagreement but it is solved now." She wouldn't tell him the details, not in public. She seated for breakfast and tried to be as happy as ever but yesterday and last night still downed her mood a bit...

Akihiros saw her sorrow. He touche her hand. "Hilde what is wrong? You can tell me" He said looking in her eyes.
"The Elven Imperium"

Kingdom of Phoenixia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Phoenixia » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:24 pm

Akihiros saw her sorrow. He touche her hand. "Hilde what is wrong? You can tell me" He said looking in her eyes.

Hilde hide her sorrow as good as she could but that was still not good enough. " It's nothing really to worry about my love, I will tell you when we are private. Partly it's the day yesterday, partly it's the disagreement I had with Amara. I will be fine soon."

The Elven Imperium
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Elven Imperium » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:00 pm

Hilde hide her sorrow as good as she could but that was still not good enough. " It's nothing really to worry about my love, I will tell you when we are private. Partly it's the day yesterday, partly it's the disagreement I had with Amara. I will be fine soon."

"Ok my love I trust you. You tell me when you fell comfortable with telling me." Akihiro said with a warm smile. He enjoy his breakfast with his wife. "Well soon we will leave for your new home my love. Are you sad?" He said with his warm look.
Last edited by The Elven Imperium on Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The Elven Imperium"

Kingdom of Phoenixia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Phoenixia » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:06 pm

"Ok my love I trust you. You tell me when you fell comfortable with telling me." Akihiro said with a warm smile. He enjoy his breakfast with his wife. "Well soon we will leave for your new home my love. Are you sad?" He said with his warm look.

Hilde shook her head. " No I'm not sad, Phoenixia will ever have a place in my hearth and as long as I have this." She put out the chain with the little Phoenix fan. " I will always have a part of Phoenixia with me wherever I go." It was only the full truth, knowing that Akihiro could read her probably better then himself...

The Elven Imperium
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Elven Imperium » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:55 pm

Kingdom of Phoenixia wrote:Hilde shook her head. " No I'm not sad, Phoenixia will ever have a place in my hearth and as long as I have this." She put out the chain with the little Phoenix fan. " I will always have a part of Phoenixia with me wherever I go." It was only the full truth, knowing that Akihiro could read her probably better then himself...

Akihiro smiled and held his wife hand. Soon they be leaving for Empire. Granted they soon be leaving again for the honeymoon, but they still had to put in an apearance there.
"The Elven Imperium"

Kingdom of Phoenixia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Phoenixia » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:57 pm

The Elven Imperium wrote:Akihiro smiled and held his wife hand. Soon they be leaving for Empire. Granted they soon be leaving again for the honeymoon, but they still had to put in an apearance there.

Hilde took it without hestiation and both of them make already quite a impression, courtsey to the hard training her mother pulled her trough. After they entered the Garden, she could already notice the Portal...

The Elven Imperium
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Elven Imperium » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:59 pm

Akihiro held her hand. "It's ok Hilde. We will be back I promise." He said with a smile. With that he lead his wife into the portal.
"The Elven Imperium"

Kingdom of Phoenixia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Phoenixia » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:01 pm

The Elven Imperium wrote:Akihiro held her hand. "It's ok Hilde. We will be back I promise." He said with a smile. With that he lead his wife into the portal.

In the first Moment Hildes stomach twisted and she had the urge to spew out her breakfast but the moment was gone as soon as he came and they were no staying several thousand miles away. The Princess of Phoenixia saw her new home for the first time...

The Elven Imperium
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Elven Imperium » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:16 pm

Kingdom of Phoenixia wrote:In the first Moment Hildes stomach twisted and she had the urge to spew out her breakfast but the moment was gone as soon as he came and they were no staying several thousand miles away. The Princess of Phoenixia saw her new home for the first time...

The first sight she saw was Sakura blossum trees all around her. It was like she stepped into a new world. There was a feeling of order and serenity all around the area. Hilde was now in the world of the Steel Elves.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m505nbY9BQ1qfx32ro1_500.png
"The Elven Imperium"

Kingdom of Phoenixia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Phoenixia » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:19 pm

The Elven Imperium wrote:]

The first sight she saw was Sakura blossum trees all around her. It was like she stepped into a new world. There was a feeling of order and serenity all around the area. Hilde was now in the world of the Steel Elves.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m505nbY9BQ1qfx32ro1_500.png

She had expected something like that after all she knew over the steel elves and the rumors that reached Phoenixia but to see it was something totally different.
" It's beautiful." Was all she could see with the few breath she had after the transmission...

The Elven Imperium
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Elven Imperium » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:11 pm

Kingdom of Phoenixia wrote:She had expected something like that after all she knew over the steel elves and the rumors that reached Phoenixia but to see it was something totally different.
" It's beautiful." Was all she could see with the few breath she had after the transmission...

Akihiro smiled and lead her to the palace. He let get a good look of the outside before guiding her in.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7024/6652541409_d4757d26c2_z.jpg
"The Elven Imperium"

Kingdom of Phoenixia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Phoenixia » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:18 pm

Akihiro smiled and lead her to the palace. He let get a good look of the outside before guiding her in.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7024/6652541409_d4757d26c2_z.jpg

Still taken by the beauty of the surrounding she followed Akihiro in her new life. This was so much better than to be the boring wife of a even more boring Lord somewhere in Phoenixia. Not for the first time she congratulated herself for bending her fait to this point.
Hand in Hand they entered the palace, closing a old chapter to start a new one.

ooc:
Well that was it folks, thanks for reading this.
My special thanks goes to the Elven Imperium but of course I want to thank Valorono and Constaniana as well trough they sadly dropped out at some point.
They tuned for contiunations.
Kingdom of Phoenixia

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates