NATION

PASSWORD

Wealthy Heir Looking For Wife (signup)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Eumachus
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Wealthy Heir Looking For Wife (signup)

Postby Eumachus » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:50 pm

Prince Atticus Josef Salvator Felix von Safringen, member of the nation of Eumachus's most ancient, noble, and wealthy ruling family is seeking a wife of good catholic stock and noble upbringing with whom to have a family and share his years. Atticus is 25 years of age, has light brown hair, blue eyes, and is quite well built. He went to prep school at the Lasallium, one of the finest prep schools in our country. He graduated with As and Bs, and went on to 2 years of the Noble Guard school, recieving the title Major of the Archbishop's own Hussars. He finished his education at Catholic University in Filusberg, majoring in Business, and minoring in corporate law and ethical theology. He enjoys fencing, and started a fencing league in the city of Ghibbeline. He also enjoys writing comedic poetry and essays.
His families fortune is 2.35 billion usd. He however, works full time as an essayist for one of the nation's largest papers. He lives at Chroderang Castle, in the mountainous part of the nation with his dog, Bombur, and cat, Willa. He owns much art and regalia.
His Titles are Prince Atticus, by the grace of God, Noble on the Safringe, Count of Chroderang, Knight of Saint John of The New Hospital, Lord Knight of the Crozier, and Patron of the Infirmary of San-Baldassare de'Uvilo.

Name:
Titles:
holdings:
hair color:
interests:
religion:
dislikes:
ethnicity:
bio (optional):

Eumachus
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Eumachus » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:09 pm

no one is interested?

Ang Philippines
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ang Philippines » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:21 pm

Name: Mimiru Ramos
Titles: Her Royal Highness, Princess of the Philippine Islands
holdings: Second in Line to the Throne of the Philippine Islands
image:

hair color: Dark Brown
interests: Clothing and fashion
religion: Catholic
dislikes: Heights,
ethnicity: Asian
bio (optional): Princess of the Philippines since a child and longtime heiress however being the youngest of her family she's often overshadowed by her older brother, Rosito (Royal name Jozefo) who has been first in line and now reigns over the war torn country. Since the outbreak of the civil war she adopted her mother's maiden name and with her mother has taken up residence in nearby friendly Motokata. She's began looking into education and would like to design clothing.

Eumachus
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Eumachus » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:41 am

The Prince's Personal office announces princess mimiru ramos has been accepted as a potential suitor. all applicants are encouraged to telegram the prince.

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:45 am

Name:Nennog na Uthecar a Carnmag
Titles:Lady of Carnmag (Traditional Title of the daughter of the Duke of Carnmag)
holdings:Heiress of the Duchy of Carnmag
image:Image
hair color:blonde
interests:hunting, music, politics, environmentalism
religion:The Apostolic Church of New Edom
dislikes:pollution, anti-environmentalism, bigots
ethnicity:Elwe
bio (optional):Lady Nennog has spent much of her adult life involved with various environmental concerns and with the political establishment of her people as self governing in the Edomite Province of Raith Immel. She was educated at the University of Fineberg and as a member of one of the five leading families of Raith Immel has a lot of political influence there under the guidance of her father, Duke Uthecar of Carnmag.

Dear Prince Atticus,

I will not lie to you. I am reluctant to marry; I have never known a man intimately and by now the thought seems very strange to me. However my family have rightly prevailed upon me to seek marriage for the sake of companionship and to continue the family line. You seem according to your opening letter to be an interesting and handsome man of great character and I would look forward to meeting with you to discuss the possibility of marriage. It would also be beneficial as New Edom belongs to the same alliance your nation does.

sincerely,
Lady Nennog of Carnmag
Last edited by New Edom on Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Eumachus
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Eumachus » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:56 am

The Prince's Personal office announces Lady Nennog of new edom has been accepted as a potential suitor. all applicants are encouraged to telegram the prince.
Dear Lady Nennog,
your interest, beauty, and need for strong character grip me. I feel you are a suitor with high potential
Sincerely, Atticus

Eumachus
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Eumachus » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:22 am

more applicants needed

Satvel
Secretary

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Satvel » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:57 am

OOC: Somehow, I'm growing tired of seeing threads exactly like this. It's just too ODish for my tastes.

Syleru
Minister

Founded: Aug 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Syleru » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:19 am

Aww, what the heck, I'll bite. But yeah, I agree, these threads are WAY too common, getting a little cliché...

Name: Selena Tyraj Ramna
Titles: Her Nobleness, Daughter of William the Protector, Her Generousness
Holdings: Third in line to Become Minister of Environmental Security after the current one dies.
Image:

Hair Colour: Light Brown
Interests: Surfing, Cooking, Raising Animals, Spending Time with Friends and Family, Dancing, Environment
Religion: Hinduism (But she respects Catholic beliefs, can't change her faith. That's fine though.)
Dislikes: Eating Meat, Seeing Animals Being Harmed, Laziness, Boring Events like Speeches (She's very outgoing and energetic.)
Ethnicity: Syleruian Indian
Bio: Selena was born to William "Willy" Harold Ramna and Alexandra "Alexa" Venus Juli on March 23, 1988. Syleru had just gained independence from India after relatively heated conflict and a short constitution write up, so she was exposed to violence and action everywhere she went. As the war down and stability in the nation rose, she lived in times of a Democratic Syleru, where peace and prosperity were the number one priorities, and she liked it. She was a smart student in Elementary School, getting 'Bs' and 'As' in every subject she went through, passing with flying colours. She grew up and went to the University of Syrania, by that time Syleru had already became an autocracy, and her father was hand-selected, as an ecologist, to become the Minister of Environmental Security for our benefactor.

Her parents, Hindu, believed they should choose who she married, and she unwillingly obliged. She took up hobbies like surfing to pass the time until her parents finally found the one. After she graduated university with a Masters in Ecological Sciences, she got a job and made a living on her own as an Environmental Scientist, helping revolutionize early concepts at the time. She bought a pet Syleruian Squawker that functioned as a friend, and a helpful alarm clock in those particularly groggy mornings...

Now to the present, where she had settled down in a nice skyscraper in downtown Syrania, and her parents had finally ended the search. They stumbled upon a prince of a nation and despite being Catholic, and a wealthy one at that, he followed all the traits they wanted for their beloved daughter. Now, Selena awaits the prince's response, and perhaps they can settle down in a place and rule over Eumachus as one.
Last edited by Syleru on Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Syleruian Settlements
Environmental Policies
Security Policies
Military Policies

1 एn = $1.4
Tarvelia wrote:Environazis.

The only policies in my nation that I agree with are it's religious freedom and environmental sanctity policies. Do not think that I'm an anti-LGBT, dystopian repressive isolationist fascist and what have you mastermind trying to mask a greater goal under hordes of advertisements, propaganda and policing.
In short, my nation is a highly policed strict, seemingly utopian autocracy with an almost religious environmental fetish.
★ PROUD MEMBER OF THE ANTI-COMMUNISM ALLIACE
Syleruian Information Links / Syleruian Carbon Output Index (Closed for now)

Expect me to edit my posts 3-4 times after I post them, I'm picky like that.

Eumachus
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Eumachus » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:22 am

the applicant is accepted as a potential suitor

Satvel wrote:OOC: Somehow, I'm growing tired of seeing threads exactly like this. It's just too ODish for my tastes.

OOC: Satvel, if you don't like it don't post, frankly, i'm sure you wouldn't want me cluttering your rp threads with useless opinions.

Gehenna Tartarus
Minister

Founded: Antiquity
Corporate Police State

Postby Gehenna Tartarus » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:57 pm

Name: Melody Winkleston
Titles: Lady
holdings: She has a house in Winfallow, an apartment in Erebus, money in her own right as well as a trust fund from her step-father, Sir Jeffery Winkleston
image: Single Cover Photo
hair color: Brunette
interests: Singing, shopping and meeting people
religion: Christian
dislikes: Boring people, cigars, people who hate pop music
ethnicity: Tartarian
bio (optional): Melody is the step daughter of a rather influential man in Tartarus. She is a pop star and has had a number one single in the Empire of Tartarus and is currently working on a follow up single and album.
Nation name: The Empire of Tartarus
Nationality: Tartarian

Ruler: Her Imperial Majesty, Gehenna, Empress of Tartarus

Eumachus
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Eumachus » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:17 pm

Gehenna Tartarus wrote:Name: Melody Winkleston
Titles: Lady
holdings: She has a house in Winfallow, an apartment in Erebus, money in her own right as well as a trust fund from her step-father, Sir Jeffery Winkleston
image: Single Cover Photo
hair color: Brunette
interests: Singing, shopping and meeting people
religion: Christian
dislikes: Boring people, cigars, people who hate pop music
ethnicity: Tartarian
bio (optional): Melody is the step daughter of a rather influential man in Tartarus. She is a pop star and has had a number one single in the Empire of Tartarus and is currently working on a follow up single and album.

accepted

Eumachus
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Eumachus » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:36 pm

bump

Potlimitomaha
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Potlimitomaha » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:59 pm

Name: Princess Uniti
Titles: Princess of Potlimitomaha
holdings: A castle and 25 servants.
image:249 × 440 - File:Princess aurora21.jpg - Wikipedia(sorry computer has some trouble, copy and paste the link and press the first thing that comes up(on google))
hair color:Blonde
interests:Governance, clothing
religion:Potfet(the official religion)
dislikes:Hate, Racism, tolitarianism
ethnicity:Engisu(English)
bio (optional):2nd Daughter of the King, King Citizen.
Last edited by Potlimitomaha on Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love- USA, Israel, Democratic Republicanism, Zionists(all of them),Kurdistan,Obamacare, Unions,Marriage Equality, Med Marijuana, Pro-choice, Feminists, Vegans (more for me), passive animals, 2nd amendment,World Peace.
Hate-Iran, Nazis, Anti-semitism, Islamophobia, Homophobia, all other Hate, Social conservatism, Absolute Monarchism, Uneccesary foreign intervention, rec marijuana, Intactivism, radical Feminists,Animal cruelty, PETA, North Korea.U.N.
TG me if you think of anything else.
MAKE LOVE NOT WAR - Put this in your signature if you agree.

☻/ This is Bob, copy& paste him in
/▌ your sig so he can rule earth.
/ \

Eumachus
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Eumachus » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:05 pm

accepted
still looking for applicants

Eumachus
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Eumachus » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:05 pm

we need more applicants

The Estovakian Union
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 26, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Estovakian Union » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:19 pm

Name: Queen Madeleine Derovich
Titles: Queen of The Estovakian Union
holdings: The Estovakian Homeland, The Estovakian Space Station, Estovakian Moon Outpost
image:

interests: Medical Research, Philosophy, Animals, Social Science, Wumbology
religion: Worship of the Elven Divines
dislikes: Animal Beaters, Evil Individuals, Questionable Ethics, Genocides within sphere of Influence
ethnicity: Estovakian National
bio (optional): Madeleine was born into the Derovich Family Before the Estovakian Revolution which left the Family in charge of the Nation. When Madeleine's mother was killed by Herr Michael Whittmann during a wedding the enire Region was up in arms though Madeleine tried to stop the war that ensued between the GGR and The GESSR, Vanhania and Chinamerica. Now that the war has ended she is trying to consolidate the power left to her into a senate and congress. The Estovakian Queen Now is searching for a Husband to help lead the Estovakian People to a new Golden Era.
The Estovakian National Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrRV1q9_JxI

Syleru
Minister

Founded: Aug 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Syleru » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:42 pm

We at Syleru believe that the number of applicants has essentially ceased. Are you going to select the winning applicant soon?

(OOC: I don't want to of put in that info for nothing. Who won?)
Syleruian Settlements
Environmental Policies
Security Policies
Military Policies

1 एn = $1.4
Tarvelia wrote:Environazis.

The only policies in my nation that I agree with are it's religious freedom and environmental sanctity policies. Do not think that I'm an anti-LGBT, dystopian repressive isolationist fascist and what have you mastermind trying to mask a greater goal under hordes of advertisements, propaganda and policing.
In short, my nation is a highly policed strict, seemingly utopian autocracy with an almost religious environmental fetish.
★ PROUD MEMBER OF THE ANTI-COMMUNISM ALLIACE
Syleruian Information Links / Syleruian Carbon Output Index (Closed for now)

Expect me to edit my posts 3-4 times after I post them, I'm picky like that.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates