NATION

PASSWORD

Daily Life in Elbania (CLOSED, MT, ATTN ArghNeedAName)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Elbania
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Elbania » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:39 pm

Soon, after she was tossed in, they drove her off to Port Troy. 99.5% of the State's territory is comprised of the island of Elbania. Small islands comprise the rest, the largest being Arin, at 4 square kilometers, and home to a ghost town. The 3 square kilometer island, Erin was home to the prison. After they arrived, they took her to the ferry, taking her to Erin Island. Arin, however would be seen when she passed by, a decaying town abandoned in the 1990s, in the Key County.

After four hours, by ferry, they arrived at Erin, and since all of that island was covered in Camp Erin, a prison, that houses all prisoners. She soon was led to the death row, heavy maximum security at the middle of the island, with no exercise, and only a gram of food per day.

Iglesian Archipelago
Minister

Founded: Jun 16, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Iglesian Archipelago » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:41 pm

"No matter this is minimum or maximum security, I will leave this place. I shall be free.", Varyvela says, Varyvela thinks.

Elbania
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Elbania » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:32 pm

Iglesian Archipelago wrote:"No matter this is minimum or maximum security, I will leave this place. I shall be free.", Varyvela says, Varyvela thinks.

Of course, the strong doors were closed and locked, leaving only a tiny slot for "food" to enter. The walls were thick, as well as the door, it was clear despite some dents, she could NEVER get out unless if the door opens.

Iglesian Archipelago
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Iglesian Archipelago » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:00 am

Vary thinks that "I'll only leave this place because I'll die here." She sometimes says that.

Elbania
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Elbania » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:17 am

Iglesian Archipelago wrote:Vary thinks that "I'll only leave this place because I'll die here." She sometimes says that.

As "food" was delivered, which really was often sludge, often made from sewage. Day by day, the food would be given, and once a week, the guard would take her to a torture session, which included a variety of torture methods, such as beating and waterboarding.

Iglesian Archipelago
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Iglesian Archipelago » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:28 am

"This country is in need for a revolution now!", Vary says during the torture session.

Elbania
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Elbania » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:41 am

Iglesian Archipelago wrote:"This country is in need for a revolution now!", Vary says during the torture session.

"You are a bloody communist, and that is all you will ever be!" exclaimed a guard. Waterboarding her, he hoped to make her submit to their rule, BEFORE she goes on her eternal journey, to hell.

Iglesian Archipelago
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Iglesian Archipelago » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:00 am

Varyvela replies: "You always claim «We have freedom, you are destroying it!», but the truth is that we haven't it!"

Elbania
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Elbania » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:05 am

Iglesian Archipelago wrote:Varyvela replies: "You always claim «We have freedom, you are destroying it!», but the truth is that we haven't it!"

"Yeah, I know. You are a communist, and I know because you use these '« »' quote marks whenever you say something. Can you just confess already?" With that he gave her a beating, before he dragged her, to the boat to take her back, with the goal of executing her.
Last edited by Elbania on Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Iglesian Archipelago
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Iglesian Archipelago » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:24 am

Varyvela says: "I'm a defender of freedom and democracy and I disagree with this oppressive regime."

Elbania
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Elbania » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:16 pm

Iglesian Archipelago wrote:Varyvela says: "I'm a defender of freedom and democracy and I disagree with this oppressive regime."

By then, the boat departed the prison for Port Troy. Several hours later, an officer arrives and picks her up, into a police car. However, as soon as she got in, they turned left, and went through Statler, away from Port Jevosk, their place where she would have been executed.

Iglesian Archipelago
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Iglesian Archipelago » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:20 pm

Varyvela asks: "To where am I going?"

Elbania
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Elbania » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:25 pm

Iglesian Archipelago wrote:Varyvela asks: "To where am I going?"

"To Trebizond County we go," said the officer.

Within 11 hours, they arrived on a dirt road, from Highway 1, and within 2 hours, arrived in a ghost town, named "Afanenwy," abandoned in 1987, when the granite mine closed. It still had power and water, on the slopes of Mount Trebizond, the second highest mountain of the two mountains in Elbania.

Iglesian Archipelago
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Iglesian Archipelago » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:26 pm

Varyvela replies: "OK. Thanks."

Elbania
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Elbania » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:11 pm

Iglesian Archipelago wrote:Varyvela replies: "OK. Thanks."

Finally, they found a fully furnished mansion, with power and moved in. They parked their car, and yes, that was the old Town Hall of the Town of Afanenwy. Behind it was a tiny creek, Afanen Creek (Welsh: Alfanenafon), which was a tributary to the Grand River (Welsh: Afon fawr). It was deserted, but at least a house was found.

Soon, the officer gave a laptop, smuggled from the mainland, with Windows Vista, with internet access, charged by solar power.

"Use it, mademoiselle. This is our free land, under Nazi rule. We must reunite with our motherland, and not under Johesk's legacy."

Iglesian Archipelago
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Iglesian Archipelago » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:22 pm

"Thank you.", Varyvela replies. She surfs on the Internet by searching multiple sites and revealing to the world the situation in Elbania by writing a post on her blog. She goes through multiple sites, including Iglesian NGO Freedom to Know, the RTI, Yareva, etc., etc., etc..

Elbania
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Elbania » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:35 pm

Iglesian Archipelago wrote:"Thank you.", Varyvela replies. She surfs on the Internet by searching multiple sites and revealing to the world the situation in Elbania by writing a post on her blog. She goes through multiple sites, including Iglesian NGO Freedom to Know, the RTI, Yareva, etc., etc., etc..

As he sighed, he turned on the TV, revealing it works, using a SECAM-M TV (SECAM is used in Elbania) and soon showed that both Varyvela and Kokori Aborveno were wanted for treason and harboring a fugitive respectively.

Iglesian Archipelago
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Iglesian Archipelago » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:51 pm

"Yes... this Elbanian government is highly authoritarian.", Varyvela says.

She switched to Yareva Informasya to watch a breaking news report related to the coup d'état in Karenytenia. Then, she said: "This country will be like Elbania, Hippostania, Luziyca, won't it?"

Elbania
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Elbania » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:59 pm

Iglesian Archipelago wrote:"Yes... this Elbanian government is highly authoritarian.", Varyvela says.

She switched to Yareva Informasya to watch a breaking news report related to the coup d'état in Karenytenia. Then, she said: "This country will be like Elbania, Hippostania, Luziyca, won't it?"

"Sadly, I think it will." Soon, he switched the channel, to Channel One, showing announcements that the Karenytenian Embassy will open, beside the former Luziycan Embassy (converted in 1995 to the Luziycan Trade and Cultural Mission in Elbania).

"That is how bad they are."

Iglesian Archipelago
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Iglesian Archipelago » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:06 pm

"I don't know what to do now...", Vary says.

Elbania
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Elbania » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:15 pm

Iglesian Archipelago wrote:"I don't know what to do now...", Vary says.

"We must flee soon, or the military will look for us. In a nation this TINY, we can easily be found. We must flee to Ankh-Morpork, and tell the true story."

With that, he kissed Vary mouth-to-mouth.

Iglesian Archipelago
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Iglesian Archipelago » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:16 pm

"We'll do it, mon amour.", Vary says.

Elbania
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Elbania » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:31 pm

Iglesian Archipelago wrote:"We'll do it, mon amour.", Vary says.

"First, we must sleep for the night, and then find a port on the coast of Trebizond. Nobody knows we are here in Trebizond County yet, but they will SOON narrow it down. Time is ticking, and we will get caught unless we leave."

Iglesian Archipelago
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Iglesian Archipelago » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:22 am

They sleep. For the night, they prepare everything to leave the place.

Elbania
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Elbania » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:43 am

Iglesian Archipelago wrote:They sleep. For the night, they prepare everything to leave the place.

When they woke up, they were lucky to bring food. Thus, after packing everything, they woke up Vary. "Time to leave." By that point, he was wearing his casual clothes, and tossed his uniform into the garbage.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates