NATION

PASSWORD

Pax Concordia - New Horizon [IC - MSU and Observers only]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Empire of Atmora
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Atmora » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:02 pm

The Prince and the Duchess speak at the say time
"Its quite delicous."

Duchess Annabelle speaks up
"We were post to give you two gifts, one was the keys and the other was 15 AF-140's on behalf of Atmora accept these gifts."

Urran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 22, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:46 pm

Lolloh wrote:
Dyste wrote:
Spear nodded slightly, acknowledging the mistake, before continuing. "Is that so? Glad to hear it, we to accept persecuted species, we only recently had to deal with some lunatic nation that decided to murder its pony population and use the decapitated heads to play soccer.
"Well, you never quite know, fellow sapients, what might happen." He chuckled upon hearing of their experience. "Oh, governments always do that. They sent you here, no? So, have a fun time! Come on, how about we meet my Prime Minister?"

"We would be delighted." they said in unison. Given Urranese culture, it was the only logical response, so the two would naturally be on the same page even if they were two different species. Unfortunately, the Urranese definition of "fun" probably differed from whatever Spear may have been thinking. Hopefully neither side would get offended, but politics could be an icky business.
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

Royal Imperious
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Royal Imperious » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:00 pm

Christoph realized he had not talked to many of the delegation, but for some reason, he had a particular interest in talking to the Urran delegations. He didn't want to be rude and interrupt their conversation, but he did wish to speak with them at some point.
~The Grand Republic of Royal Imperious~

"Yutemiyo v'ien amei shaboor. Ye'mea tu'ur qurea." "Someday someone will remember you not for how you looked. But for what you did."~Prophet Ala'mahar Aldeean

Forever Live Imperious!

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:45 pm

Royal Imperious wrote:Christoph realized he had not talked to many of the delegation, but for some reason, he had a particular interest in talking to the Urran delegations. He didn't want to be rude and interrupt their conversation, but he did wish to speak with them at some point.

Wesley, seeing as the table is quiet, decided to strike up a conversation with the delegate from Imperious. "Pardon me if I'm interrupting you or anything, but you seem rather reluctant to go out and converse with other people."

Clemens looked up from his plate and at Wesley saying, "What do you mean?"

Wesley replied, "I mean that he hasn't talked to any of the guests at the banquet proper." He turned back to Christoph and said, "You could always talk to us, if that's fine with you."

Empire of Atmora wrote:The Prince and the Duchess speak at the say time
"Its quite delicous."

Duchess Annabelle speaks up
"We were post to give you two gifts, one was the keys and the other was 15 AF-140's on behalf of Atmora accept these gifts."

Percival was intrigued. "Well, I appreciate that you are thankful for our country's efforts in our peacekeeping operations, but truly 15 fighter jets are too much for us."

Royal Imperious
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Royal Imperious » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:16 am

Stormwrath wrote:
Royal Imperious wrote:Christoph realized he had not talked to many of the delegation, but for some reason, he had a particular interest in talking to the Urran delegations. He didn't want to be rude and interrupt their conversation, but he did wish to speak with them at some point.

Wesley, seeing as the table is quiet, decided to strike up a conversation with the delegate from Imperious. "Pardon me if I'm interrupting you or anything, but you seem rather reluctant to go out and converse with other people."

Wesley replied, "I mean that he hasn't talked to any of the guests at the banquet proper." He turned back to Christoph and said, "You could always talk to us, if that's fine with you."
Christoph looked at the pair with a smile. "Pardon my rudeness. I just have a lot on my mind currently, but of course, I'd be delighted to speak with you two." Christoph smiled, sipping his beverage. "Well first, allow me to introduce myself." Christoph cleared his throat. "I am Christoph Reiner, Chancellor of the nation Royal Imperious. And you two are?"

"Yutemiyo v'ien amei shaboor. Ye'mea tu'ur qurea." "Someday someone will remember you not for how you looked. But for what you did."~Prophet Ala'mahar Aldeean

Forever Live Imperious!

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:18 pm

Royal Imperious wrote:
Stormwrath wrote:

Christoph looked at the pair with a smile. "Pardon my rudeness. I just have a lot on my mind currently, but of course, I'd be delighted to speak with you two." Christoph smiled, sipping his beverage. "Well first, allow me to introduce myself." Christoph cleared his throat. "I am Christoph Reiner, Chancellor of the nation Royal Imperious. And you two are?"

Wesley introduced himself first. "I am Muniscus Wesley Small, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Stormwrath." Clemens followed in a slightly more formal manner, "I am Mn. Clemens Piscator, Head Commissioner of the Commission of Intelligent Species, a main organ of the Multi-Species Union. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Wesley remarked, "You and your articulations Clemens..."

"What? If there is something wrong in the way that I'm speaking, just point it out." And Wesley remained silent.

Royal Imperious
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Royal Imperious » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:49 pm

Stormwrath wrote:
Royal Imperious wrote: Christoph looked at the pair with a smile. "Pardon my rudeness. I just have a lot on my mind currently, but of course, I'd be delighted to speak with you two." Christoph smiled, sipping his beverage. "Well first, allow me to introduce myself." Christoph cleared his throat. "I am Christoph Reiner, Chancellor of the nation Royal Imperious. And you two are?"

Wesley introduced himself first. "I am Muniscus Wesley Small, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Stormwrath." Clemens followed in a slightly more formal manner, "I am Mn. Clemens Piscator, Head Commissioner of the Commission of Intelligent Species, a main organ of the Multi-Species Union. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"What? If there is something wrong in the way that I'm speaking, just point it out." And Wesley remained silent.

Christoph chuckled as the two conversed, then gave a smile. He pushed his wine glass a few inches from him, his kidneys were bad enough as it is. "Well it's nice to be talking with both of you." He said in a friendly tone.

Forever Live Imperious!

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:07 pm

Royal Imperious wrote:
Stormwrath wrote:

Christoph chuckled as the two conversed, then gave a smile. He pushed his wine glass a few inches from him, his kidneys were bad enough as it is. "Well it's nice to be talking with both of you." He said in a friendly tone.

"Likewise", Clemens replied. As he was about to speak, the main course was being served to their table. For this one it was grilled tuna with oyster sauce, stuffed turkey with lettuce salad, and fettuccine alfredo. The two tasted their dishes and remarked, "My goodness."

Clemens went on to say, "That was divine."

"Are you kidding me?", commented Wesley. "Out of all the words you can describe it, you pick 'divine'?"

"Of course. That's how delicious it is."

Royal Imperious
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Royal Imperious » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:23 pm

Stormwrath wrote:
Royal Imperious wrote:Christoph chuckled as the two conversed, then gave a smile. He pushed his wine glass a few inches from him, his kidneys were bad enough as it is. "Well it's nice to be talking with both of you." He said in a friendly tone.

"Likewise", Clemens replied. As he was about to speak, the main course was being served to their table. For this one it was grilled tuna with oyster sauce, stuffed turkey with lettuce salad, and fettuccine alfredo. The two tasted their dishes and remarked, "My goodness."

"Are you kidding me?", commented Wesley. "Out of all the words you can describe it, you pick 'divine'?"

Christoph couldn't help laughing at the two. He was obviously delighted by their company. He ate his main course, admiring the taste, and spoke once more. "So, tell me about yourselves gentlemen".

Forever Live Imperious!

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:58 pm

Royal Imperious wrote:
Stormwrath wrote:

Christoph couldn't help laughing at the two. He was obviously delighted by their company. He ate his main course, admiring the taste, and spoke once more. "So, tell me about yourselves gentlemen".

"Okay then", replied Clemens after chewing on his meal. "I grew up in Maxwell, Olario. People from there are known to be some of the most well-mannered people in my country. Even the most notorious criminals in that city were polite."

Wesley then interrupted, "Clemens, are you hinting that a Mafia group still lurks there?"

"What, no!" Clemens cleared his throat. "As for Wesley, he grew up in Undangan City, Harantia; that's where he got his simplistic attitude, despite the complexity of urban life. We met in politics in 1997, and we've grown close. You could say that we are best best buddies."

"Awww, that's nice of youuuuu!", commented Wesley.

"Yeah, thanks. He was one of the first people to be convinced that a 'Multi-Species Union' among nations is possible, and here it is."

Wesley added, "In fact, I was there numerous times during the debates on that subject. Many of them back in the late 1990s opposed the idea of the MSU due to the then-recent political situation concerning the anthro nations that sprung up after the collapse of the Empire of Altaro. But by the turn of the century, many politicians' opinions on the creation of the MSU have changed, and by 2008 most of the House of Munisci and the House of Apiscii were in favor."

Royal Imperious
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Royal Imperious » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:16 am

Stormwrath wrote:
Royal Imperious wrote:Christoph couldn't help laughing at the two. He was obviously delighted by their company. He ate his main course, admiring the taste, and spoke once more. "So, tell me about yourselves gentlemen".

"Okay then", replied Clemens after chewing on his meal. "I grew up in Maxwell, Olario. People from there are known to be some of the most well-mannered people in my country. Even the most notorious criminals in that city were polite."

Wesley then interrupted, "Clemens, are you hinting that a Mafia group still lurks there?"

"What, no!" Clemens cleared his throat. "As for Wesley, he grew up in Undangan City, Harantia; that's where he got his simplistic attitude, despite the complexity of urban life. We met in politics in 1997, and we've grown close. You could say that we are best best buddies."

"Yeah, thanks. He was one of the first people to be convinced that a 'Multi-Species Union' among nations is possible, and here it is."

Wesley added, "In fact, I was there numerous times during the debates on that subject. Many of them back in the late 1990s opposed the idea of the MSU due to the then-recent political situation concerning the anthro nations that sprung up after the collapse of the Empire of Altaro. But by the turn of the century, many politicians' opinions on the creation of the MSU have changed, and by 2008 most of the House of Munisci and the House of Apiscii were in favor."

"I wasn't always with politics..." Christoph admitted. "When I was 19, I enlisted with the Royal Imperious Army and was placed with the 11th Infantry Division, 3rd Battalion, 2nd Company. The 'Vokanaran' which means 'Bush Runners'. This was in the Yamatani War. It was actually a pretty big event, which I didn't know about at the time."

Forever Live Imperious!

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:13 am

"Everyone has a place in Monfrox. Especially in the military. I push the view that "those who are different than humans shouldn't be treated like they are inferior" to my people. It's important to keep the society balanced and together, especially in trying times that we live in. There are many different niches of anthro-human mixes in my country, but that doesn't separate us. After all, I've been around for a long, long time. I know how things end when the society starts to split between stigmas created by the populace." The Field Marshal gave the Draconid King a mysteriously knowing look.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Lolloh
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lolloh » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:12 pm

Dyste wrote:The kobolds certainly did not expect this on their visit. After one managed to get a taste of the substance now covering it, letting out a 'BLEH', they got to work cleaning themselves; two of the kobolds had towels in their newsboys caps for a situation like this. Desplite the amount, the towels cleaned off the saliva like magic (which, in fairness, it most likely was).

Despite that, the kobolds did not seem upset or even annoyed about the incident. The one known as Minityroth spoke once again for them, "I hope that was to your liking, Great Orange Bold. Is there anything else we can do for you?"

"Oh, um..." guiltily looking around him, Jakiro leaned in, saying,"uh... a place to eat, and, uh... some food? Please?" He was inclined to be polite, and didn't exactly like to be asking strangers (albeit cute, tiny strangers) to do stuff for him, with no benefit to them.

Urran wrote:"We would be delighted." they said in unison. Given Urranese culture, it was the only logical response, so the two would naturally be on the same page even if they were two different species. Unfortunately, the Urranese definition of "fun" probably differed from whatever Spear may have been thinking. Hopefully neither side would get offended, but politics could be an icky business.

"Well then, come along, hopefully, there'll be a seat left!" Spear commented, trotting slowly so that his newfound companions could follow.
15, Social Democrat, Brony
Population is 135 million, plus 3 million in the colonies
National Army: 400,000 active (500,000 reserve)
Air Force: 100,000 active (200,000 reserve)
Navy: 200,000 active (400,000 reserve)
National Guard: 270,000 (all reserve)
Police Corps: 320,000 (paramilitary)
TOTAL: 2,400,000 (5.2/1000 active,17.8/1000 total)

My Embassy Program
Rainbow Dash is the best Mane 6, so join the Dashery

Dyste
Minister

Founded: Mar 15, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dyste » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:34 pm

Monfrox wrote:"Everyone has a place in Monfrox. Especially in the military. I push the view that "those who are different than humans shouldn't be treated like they are inferior" to my people. It's important to keep the society balanced and together, especially in trying times that we live in. There are many different niches of anthro-human mixes in my country, but that doesn't separate us. After all, I've been around for a long, long time. I know how things end when the society starts to split between stigmas created by the populace." The Field Marshal gave the Draconid King a mysteriously knowing look.

A certain line piqued Tyroth's interest once again, but he knew better than to suddenly ask one's age, "I have been around for nearly eight hundred years, myself. When you get to a certain age, things like race superiority just seem silly. I am not a military leader, myself - Bahamut knows my dearest Sarisa would never allow that - but you can probably tell I am no stranger to combat. Our own military is mainly used for defensive purposes, though these days less nations seem willing to fight us anyways; a rather wise choice. So how long have you ruled Monfrox, Lidev?" He felt that was a bit better than asking her age directly, at least...

Lolloh wrote:"Oh, um..." guiltily looking around him, Jakiro leaned in, saying,"uh... a place to eat, and, uh... some food? Please?" He was inclined to be polite, and didn't exactly like to be asking strangers (albeit cute, tiny strangers) to do stuff for him, with no benefit to them.

The kobolds chatted amongst each other, and working together brought over not only a chair, but a table for the dragon to be seated. They proceeded to bring over several of the meat dishes (they never considered that Jakiro might not be a complete carnivore like they were) and took seats themselves at the table.

"You like?" Minityroth spoke for the others. They all started at the 'orangebold' expectantly, not even eating until he gave them a response.
Last edited by Dyste on Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dyste: A nation of large, long-lived, magic-using dragon-people (Draconids) ruled by a legendary adventurer. Realism? What's that?
DRACONID AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!
MEMBER OF THE BROTHERHOOD OF CLAWS AND FANGS
Embassy Program
Rulers: King Tyroth, Queen Sarisa, Prime Minister Zihark Jemson
Capital: Valitora
Government Type: Semi-Constitutional Monarchy
Population: 14,457,200, Draconid Majority (60%), Kobold/Dino/Elven/Pony/Human minorities
Founded: Early 15th century
Tech: Lower-tech fantasy (can RP with PT/MT)
Canadian, fan of Video Games (Nintendo in particular) and Tabletop RPGs.
I love RP'ing, but note my schedule can be iffy at times. If you want to RP with me, TG me and we can talk.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:55 pm

If the King was truly trying to gauge Lidev's age with a question like that, he was about to find that it was going to be a lot harder than he thought. "I've only recently come into power, after my adopted father passed. He ruled the nation for a good 50 years before I took over. He was a kind man, and I truly couldn't have asked for a better person to watch over me. That was only a few years ago, too..." She didn't want to be outright about it, but she was definitely much older than she looked. She looked at Tyroth, still holding smile. "Would you like to come visit sometime?"
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:04 pm

Royal Imperious wrote:
Stormwrath wrote:

"I wasn't always with politics..." Christoph admitted. "When I was 19, I enlisted with the Royal Imperious Army and was placed with the 11th Infantry Division, 3rd Battalion, 2nd Company. The 'Vokanaran' which means 'Bush Runners'. This was in the Yamatani War. It was actually a pretty big event, which I didn't know about at the time."

"If you think about it, Wesley didn't know that we had a Great Zeronian War until I showed him an article of it", Clemens said. "He always thought that humans and anthros were always friends."

"Well, they still are, right?", said Wesley after taking in another bite. He turned to Christoph and continued "I mean they can be really nice. If you meet an anthro back in Stormwrath, you'll notice that they are very friendly. But if you hurt them by sticks and stones or just mere words, they won't ever forget that for the rest of their lives."

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:46 pm

Thull genuinely laughed. It was a nonthreatening series of low clicks that trickled into a bemused purr before vanishing entirely. Humans were strange indeed and Felicity's overly polite request had touched him.

"You may call me Bregan," he softly acquiesced before returning to the subject at hand. Focusing on it kept his mind from dwelling upon all the creatures surrounding them; their open consumption of food was both nauseating and prey drive-stimulating. "It sounds as though humans evolved to fit a biome. Do you-"

His words were interrupted by the returning wait staff. Plates were cleared and table cloth covered carts were brought from kitchen. The contents of those carts were delightful to behold. Each brimmed with desserts customarily found in the MSU member nations and arranged in such a way as to not offend (or poison) those incapable of digesting certain things. Indeed, Thull was pleased to see that his own people's desert (nalpati eggs glazed with fermented nectar) bore a cautionary placard advising vegans to steer clear of it. The wait staff manned each cart. Patrons would be able to sample deserts and mingle in the room before the dance started.

Thull rose and extended a hand to the CIS Human Rep. "If you're not a vegetarian - or a lightweight - you should come sample one of our traditional festive treats."
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Empire of Atmora
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Atmora » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:46 pm

Prince Max is contacted by the Minister of Defense yet again.
"Minister Nicole I am on a diplomatic mission on behalf of my parents and yet you disturb my mission!"
"I am sorry your Highness but the Republicans have acquired some of the 105th Fleet in the Space port near Agardosia, has you know your highness the republic annexed Vylnxian provincial territory."
"I am fully aware of that."
"Your highness they have taken out the Alexis."
"Wait how is that possible the Alexis has the state of art defenses and weaponry?"
"I have no clue but the Planet is endanger."

Prince Max walks over to Emperor Percival. Max clears his throat.
"Your Imperial Majesty, I am sorry to inform you that your diplomats you sent to Atmora there lives are currently endangered by the Republican Space Command, they also acquired the 105th Atmoran fleet."

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:16 am

Empire of Atmora wrote:Prince Max is contacted by the Minister of Defense yet again.
"Minister Nicole I am on a diplomatic mission on behalf of my parents and yet you disturb my mission!"
"I am sorry your Highness but the Republicans have acquired some of the 105th Fleet in the Space port near Agardosia, has you know your highness the republic annexed Vylnxian provincial territory."
"I am fully aware of that."
"Your highness they have taken out the Alexis."
"Wait how is that possible the Alexis has the state of art defenses and weaponry?"
"I have no clue but the Planet is endanger."

Prince Max walks over to Emperor Percival. Max clears his throat.
"Your Imperial Majesty, I am sorry to inform you that your diplomats you sent to Atmora there lives are currently endangered by the Republican Space Command, they also acquired the 105th Atmoran fleet."

Emperor Percival looks unfazed from Prince Max's statement concerning Stormwrath's diplomats. Celeste was already wondering why. "Darling, our diplomats are in danger; aren't you worried about their safety?"

"No my love", declared Percival solemnly. "I am sure that they can handle themselves." He turned to the Atmoran couple and replied, "I'll be sending in a warship to retrieve my diplomats. That will be it. Our Rocket Angels will be ready to defend our diplomats until they successfully leave the planet. When that is completed, that will be it. Stormwrath will not support your country unless Parliament allows us to intervene or if it threatens national security interests."

By the time the main course was finished, the desserts were brought out to the table. For Percival's table, the dessert served was buttered ice cream sandwiches with chocolate chips, vanilla frosted angel cake decorated with strawberries, and Stormwrathian icebox cake with mango slices between the layers, topped off with vanilla pudding and custard cream. The Grand Imperial Cake of Atmora was also served to their table. And of course, who could forget the buttered popcorn bowl that Stormwrathians have heartily eaten from since the 17th century?
Last edited by Stormwrath on Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

Royal Imperious
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Royal Imperious » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:03 am

Stormwrath wrote:
Royal Imperious wrote:"I wasn't always with politics..." Christoph admitted. "When I was 19, I enlisted with the Royal Imperious Army and was placed with the 11th Infantry Division, 3rd Battalion, 2nd Company. The 'Vokanaran' which means 'Bush Runners'. This was in the Yamatani War. It was actually a pretty big event, which I didn't know about at the time."

"If you think about it, Wesley didn't know that we had a Great Zeronian War until I showed him an article of it", Clemens said. "He always thought that humans and anthros were always friends."

"Well, they still are, right?", said Wesley after taking in another bite. He turned to Christoph and continued "I mean they can be really nice. If you meet an anthro back in Stormwrath, you'll notice that they are very friendly. But if you hurt them by sticks and stones or just mere words, they won't ever forget that for the rest of their lives."

"I've never meet any sort of anthro being. Not even in my travels." Christoph admitted. "To be honest, these MSU events are the first time I've seen any other race than Imperials and Humans, it's quite fun. Anyways, just a little Imperial history, the Yamatani War was a three year war that took place in the jungles surrounding the Imperial borders. It was against a group of Asian rebels known as the Yamatani-Shobai."

Forever Live Imperious!

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:31 am

Royal Imperious wrote:
Stormwrath wrote:"If you think about it, Wesley didn't know that we had a Great Zeronian War until I showed him an article of it", Clemens said. "He always thought that humans and anthros were always friends."

"I've never meet any sort of anthro being. Not even in my travels." Christoph admitted. "To be honest, these MSU events are the first time I've seen any other race than Imperials and Humans, it's quite fun. Anyways, just a little Imperial history, the Yamatani War was a three year war that took place in the jungles surrounding the Imperial borders. It was against a group of Asian rebels known as the Yamatani-Shobai."

Clemens then said to Christoph, "As for us, the Great Zeronian War was between humans and anthros that took place from Altaro all the way to Tervalia. And to think this war reached across the ocean to our shores."

Wesley added, "Well, due to increasing interspecies tensions and the sinking of a cruise ship full of humans by the Altarians, those are the anthros in our home planet by the way; the humans eventually declared war, resulting in 7 years of conflict and more than 68 million dead."

Royal Imperious
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Royal Imperious » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:45 am

Stormwrath wrote:Clemens then said to Christoph, "As for us, the Great Zeronian War was between humans and anthros that took place from Altaro all the way to Tervalia. And to think this war reached across the ocean to our shores."

Wesley added, "Well, due to increasing interspecies tensions and the sinking of a cruise ship full of humans by the Altarians, those are the anthros in our home planet by the way; the humans eventually declared war, resulting in 7 years of conflict and more than 68 million dead."

"Awful, just awful..." Christoph said with a sigh. "I have yet to see the day where war doesn't plague society..." The staff set an Imperial Hukaen, as it was so called on the sampling table. It was a cake, a simple cake, yet it was not made from the soft dough that many had used. It was a hard chocolate shell shaped in cake slices, and topped with exotic fruits such as mango, dragon fruit, a sweet Imperial fruit known as Yutai, and oozing Imperial Honey. Inside the shell was a special type of orange goo, found only in Royal Imperious, known as Shoutaien. This goo was safe to eat by all species, and was a sweet delicacy harvested from a bug, yes a bug, known as the Tamye Wasp. This goo is thick and used in many Imperial Desserts, and has a sweet strawberry taste to it. "Gentleman. You must try this dessert." Christoph set two slices of the native Imperial delicacy in front of the two men. "It's called Hukaen. You will love it, I promise you."

Forever Live Imperious!

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:36 pm

Royal Imperious wrote:
Stormwrath wrote:Clemens then said to Christoph, "As for us, the Great Zeronian War was between humans and anthros that took place from Altaro all the way to Tervalia. And to think this war reached across the ocean to our shores."

"Awful, just awful..." Christoph said with a sigh. "I have yet to see the day where war doesn't plague society..." The staff set an Imperial Hukaen, as it was so called on the sampling table. It was a cake, a simple cake, yet it was not made from the soft dough that many had used. It was a hard chocolate shell shaped in cake slices, and topped with exotic fruits such as mango, dragon fruit, a sweet Imperial fruit known as Yutai, and oozing Imperial Honey. Inside the shell was a special type of orange goo, found only in Royal Imperious, known as Shoutaien. This goo was safe to eat by all species, and was a sweet delicacy harvested from a bug, yes a bug, known as the Tamye Wasp. This goo is thick and used in many Imperial Desserts, and has a sweet strawberry taste to it. "Gentleman. You must try this dessert." Christoph set two slices of the native Imperial delicacy in front of the two men. "It's called Hukaen. You will love it, I promise you."

Wesley and Clemens accepted the cake slices and put in in front of them. They then used their utensils to take a part of the cake and put in their mouths. Chewing it slowly, they were satisfied by this dessert. "Delicious", remarked Clemens.

"Yeah, you're right", added Wesley, cutting a few more slices from his piece and putting it in his mouth.

Urran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 22, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:05 pm

Lolloh wrote:"Well then, come along, hopefully, there'll be a seat left!" Spear commented, trotting slowly so that his newfound companions could follow.

"I hope they have steak." Uotani remarked hopefully.

"Red meat? That's disgusting." Shota huffed.

The two began arguing about that subject while following behind their new found companion. He and Shota would be in the same boat with the inability to digest the stuff. Uo, however, loved it, even raw. It came with the territory of being a humanoid canine.
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

Planeia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Planeia » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:41 pm

Dyste wrote:Tyroth was still wondering what Lidev meant by him being similar to the special forces, but figured that Drastus's question might shed some light on that. He noticed the new Planeian arrival, who introduced herself as Aiya Elanato. The name seemed familiar to him, but he had some trouble placing it... maybe on a communique his wife wrote?

Kamoto and Vylon, meanwhile, were given an odd type of hug, neither of which they minded; Dystans had no problems with physical contact as long as it was not harmful. "That dress looks totally awesome on you, Neera! I'm wearing mine, too!" Kamoto was wearing a dark green dress that was particular notable for its lack of sleeves, and even more so the back; as she turned to look at her husband, one could notice the back of the dress only started just after her tail, leading many to wonder how she managed to even keep it on.

Vylon laughed, "It is really nothing, Neera; I made back the money rather easily. You would not believe the sort of gifts I give Kamoto for our anniversaries... sorry if I sound like I am bragging, but I am glad you enjoy the dress. Now, I believe I was owed a meal with you?"

Neera looked at Kamoto's dress and smiled. "Wow, your's is looking excellent! You sure know how to sport a dress." She said. She did indeed notice how low the back started, yet seemingly hanging on nothing, not even her tail. "How do you keep it on? Is it lined with a static fiber, Smart Cloth, or plain old wires?"

"Well it seems we will have our chance at that dinner now." Capris said to Vylon as he placed the Broj Design head next to a chair at the table. The two Planeians took the liberty of joining the Dystans at their table.

Neera brought up her holowrist and typed a few things. A second later, her dress shimmered briefly, as a discharge shield was activated around it. She didn't plan on breaking Planeian dining customs, but she didn't plan on ruining her dress either.

The two were excited to hear that they can order a meal native to their nation. Capris ordered a sauteed soctogus, while Neera ordered an assortment of meeka berries and ocuflower.

While they waited for their dinner, Capris decided to converse with Vylon. "So, tell me more about your business, Vylon."
Paradise has Fallen

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates