~Verdumiac Byte Coin Exchange~

For all your ByteCoin needs!
Verdum
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

~Verdumiac Byte Coin Exchange~

Postby Verdum » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:40 am

Welcome to the Verdumiac Byte Coin Exchange, one of the FIRST normal player run exchange! This thread is under construction, but soon it will be finished...but don't wait to make us your primary exchange source!

Our Mission- To promote well being and financial readiness in all members of NS, be ye a small or large nation! Our trusted bankers will most certainly NEVER attempt to seize your assets, as many other will attempt to do to you, and it is our ASSURANCE you will profit from your decision to back this exchange.

How we will do it- Our stock brokers are experts in heir trade, buying and selling at the right time to make sure YOUR money is worth the most it can be! Many will have you join them in their financial endeavors only to leave you in the dust, your money almost worthless!

Why we do it-Why, do you ask, would we do such a thing? Does it honestly benefit us? Very little. Does it benefit the common man who has enough mental strength to defy the economic corruption of the Moderation team so that he can back another player? YES!

We are here for YOU, Nationstates! Never forget that!
Last edited by Verdum on Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Themiclesia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Themiclesia » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:35 am

I'll definitely pick you.
NS stats not in effect
(except in F7)
Gameside factbooks not canon
Sample military factbook
Nations:
Themiclesia
Camia
Antari
>>>Member of Septentrion, Atlas, Alithea, Tyran<<<
Left-of-centre, multiple home countries and native languages, socially and fiscally liberal; he/him/his
Pro: diversity, choice, liberty, democracy, equality | Anti: racism, sexism, nationalism, dictatorship, war
News | Court of Appeal overturns Sgt. Ker conviction for larceny in quartermaster's pantry | TNS Hat runs aground in foreign harbour, hull unhurt | House of Lords passes Stamp Collection Act, counterfeiting used stamps now a crime | New bicycle lanes under the elevated railways | Demonstration against rights abuses in Menghe in Crystal Park, MoD: parade to be postponed for civic activity

Icatus
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Icatus » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:42 am

How can I trust you won't make off with all my Bytecoins under this alluring premise...
Population: 217 Million
Military: 684,315
Tech: Modern

Factbook, lists most military and other fairly-important information.

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:31 am

I choose Verd, cuz it doesn't matter.
Last edited by Wikipe-tan on January 13, 2006 4:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The lovable PMT nation of hugs and chibi! Now with 75% more Hanyū!
Oaledonian wiki | Decoli Defense | Embassy | OAF Military Info
Blackjack-and-Hookers wrote:
Oaledonia wrote:I'll go make my own genocidal galactic empire! with blackjack and hookers

You bet your ass you will!
Divair wrote:NSG summer doesn't end anymore. Climate change.
Under construction
*POLITICALLY CONTENTIOUS STATEMENTS INTENSIFY*

Return to ByteCoin Exchange