NATION

PASSWORD

Elite Pro Strat for Pros only

OH GOD! They're back! The scratching, the moaning, there's blood everywhere! I'm all out of bullets! If anyone can hear this transmission, save yourselves!
Tevehas
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Elite Pro Strat for Pros only

Postby Tevehas » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:21 pm

I've figured it out.

So basically you have nations with the cure and the Nations with military team up.

The Military nations launch attacks on the zombie nations to cull their numbers and stop their superweapons. The cure missiles will replace any casualties in nations where the zombie hordes are sent.

Also, nations can switch to cure, have zombie hordes sent in then another nation launches cure missiles to give back survivors.
Nation States stats are unbiased and infallible. Fact-books are supplementary reading material and should be treated as such.
In Memoriam to all those who gave their lives at Cascade Falls, WA, Dec. 1989
WACO WAS JUST PRACTICE

Bermon
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Bermon » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:30 pm

This is obvious to pretty much everyone.
Send me a TG
My Factbooks are outdated
Proud Member of the International Northwestern Union

Winzig
Attaché

Founded: Jan 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Winzig » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:40 am

The problem is coordinating it all before the target nation is able to react.
Small Things Grow Great by Concord
National Factbook
RP Population: 31.03 million people
Demonym: Winzigin
Political Compass: Economic: -1.88
Social: -2.77

Zyvira
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Zyvira » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:18 am

Shh. Hush, human. It's futile to resist the Horde.

Port Island
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Port Island » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:46 am

10000 Islands proved remarkably adept at combining military force and curing, and based on our position we seemed to have faired well. Military extermination was used to destroy nations who embraced the hoard while cures were used for nations who were researching a cure. We would post on the RMB about which nations were free of zombies, which ones needed help and which ones had been embracing the zombies. We would focus our attacks on one large or dormant country and move on only when it was competely free of infection and move on, thereby significantly curtailing the infection. Some of us even formed a coalition thereby allowing to coordinate attacks even more efficiently.
Check out my zombie themed Factbook by clicking on the link "Official Website" on my sig
Republic of Port Island is a biologically diverse, multi cultural, democratic island republic located in 10000 Islands. More information is available our [b]Zombie Apocalypse ThemedOfficial Website[/b]. Hope to see you soon!

Punk Daddy
Envoy

Founded: May 08, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Punk Daddy » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:38 am

Our approach in TWP was a little different. We simply banjected any nation researching anything but the cure and we didn't have military squads at all. I guess our military was the ROs who were able to boot nations researching hordes/TZEs.

I do think that also pretty critical is get your largest nations curing and then keep them cured so that you find the cure as fast as possible.

Am proud to say that TWP is the first and maybe only feeder to end Z-day with 0 zombies!!
The man, the myth, the legend.

Return to Zombie Emergency Command Center