NATION

PASSWORD

Name of the zombie-creating agent in your nation?

OH GOD! They're back! The scratching, the moaning, there's blood everywhere! I'm all out of bullets! If anyone can hear this transmission, save yourselves!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dominated Earth
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dominated Earth » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:49 pm

The bio weapon called Wendigo, a semi-synthetic parasite that hijacks the brain and pumps eggs into the blood system. Unfortunately, a cyber attack from what is believed to be the Ascended Empire has caused the database that allows the parasite to designate friend from foe has gone down and the parasite has gone rampant, infecting anything it touches and evolving rapidly. Because of the rampent evolution, Wendigos appear to have a rapid regenerative capability now and as such, are not easy to incapacitate.
-Sol
-Alpha Centuri
The new and improved me factbook!
I use early FT. This nation is based in 2140. Population is capped at 20 Billion. This nation doesn't represent all my views. I'm also in University studying Astronomy. We aren't Nod
DES Global News: Disgruntled nano engineer arrested after unleashing a hoard of screeching slime creatures on Tokyo|DES Inquisition purge the corrupt politicians and law enforcement of Kiev in brutal public executions without trial|Man comes home from work to find his house covered in silk worm silk.

Hokkaishu
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Hokkaishu » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:00 am

The Illuminati

Victorious Decepticons
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 15, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Victorious Decepticons » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:45 pm

There are several zombie agents still active in our nation, though we have stopped broadcasting public reports in most places as of a few days ago.

There's "yet another reason biologicals are beta creatures," in other words, the stuff that turns biologicals to zombies en masse every year. We use this as an opportunity to take over planets. The Biological Research Division has yet to release any serious details, presumably due to a gag order imposed by the Decepticon Military.

There's Overseer's Zombification Agent, which was made using ground-up and condensed remains of zombies that contracted the above version along with some ground-up zombified robot parts. Dusting someone with this ensures that they will become a zombie upon death, whether they were originally biological or robotic. The head of Megatron Metals Mine #1, Overseer, uses it to reanimate dead slaves and keep them working until they literally fall apart. Body-control chips are used to direct the zombies.

There's "wtf is THIS shit!?" which is a recent import to Cybertron. The actual agent is unknown, but it was brought in on contaminated people from another robotic planet. Thanks to it, a few zombies actually walk the metal streets of our home world.
Last edited by Victorious Decepticons on Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No war RPs; no open RPs.

Explosive .50 cal shells vs. Decepticons: REAL, IRL PROOF the Decepticons would laugh at them - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeVTZlNQfPA
Newaswa wrote:What is the greatest threat to your nation?
Vallermoore wrote:The Victorious Decepticons.

Bluquse wrote:Imperialist, aggressive, and genociding aliens or interdimensional beings that would most likely slaughter or enslave us
rather than meet up to have a talk. :(

TurtleShroom wrote:Also, like any sane, civilized nation, we always consider the Victorious Decepticons a clear, present, and obvious threat we must respect, honor, and leave alone in all circumstances. Always fear the Victorious Decepticons.

The Huskar Social Union wrote: ... massive empires of genocidal machines.

Previous

Return to Zombie Emergency Command Center