NATION

PASSWORD

Impending Apocalypse

OH GOD! They're back! The scratching, the moaning, there's blood everywhere! I'm all out of bullets! If anyone can hear this transmission, save yourselves!
Ukrovia
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Impending Apocalypse

Postby Ukrovia » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:19 pm

As a relatively new member here, I have NO idea what to do. Help?

Page
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:20 pm

When the zompocalypse happens, you will have the chance to do a few things with it, like deciding an issue.
Anarcho-Communist Against: Bolsheviks, Fascists, TERFs, Putin, Autocrats, Conservatives, Ancaps, Bourgeoisie, Bigots, Liberals, Maoists

I don't believe in kink-shaming unless your kink is submitting to the state.

Ukrovia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukrovia » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:22 pm

I know, I'm just wondering which policy is best for my 2.38 billion citizens and I.

Page
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:23 pm

Ukrovia wrote:I know, I'm just wondering which policy is best for my 2.38 billion citizens and I.

If your region wants to work on a cure you should go for the cure option as cooperation goes a long way. If not, I'd suggest opting to kill them all.
Anarcho-Communist Against: Bolsheviks, Fascists, TERFs, Putin, Autocrats, Conservatives, Ancaps, Bourgeoisie, Bigots, Liberals, Maoists

I don't believe in kink-shaming unless your kink is submitting to the state.

Ukrovia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukrovia » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:25 pm

Page wrote:
Ukrovia wrote:I know, I'm just wondering which policy is best for my 2.38 billion citizens and I.

If your region wants to work on a cure you should go for the cure option as cooperation goes a long way. If not, I'd suggest opting to kill them all.

I'd like to save the most people while pouring the fewest resources and effort into it so I can keep my country operating at a semi-normal rate. Is there a way to set up curfews or something of the like?

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:25 pm

There will be a few options. But if you really don't want to be bothered, you can just ignore it too. After the end of the zombie event, all your citizens are restored, and there is no lasting damage to your nation--as if it never happened.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Return to Zombie Emergency Command Center