NATION

PASSWORD

Zombie Event News Feed (IC/OPEN)

OH GOD! They're back! The scratching, the moaning, there's blood everywhere! I'm all out of bullets! If anyone can hear this transmission, save yourselves!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Holy Trek
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

IGF now a safe haven.

Postby Holy Trek » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:49 am

From GNN News

Today, the process of burying the few dead and rebuilding the Intergalactic Federacy has begun following the zombie apocalypse of hours earlier. The IGF reported an early development and distribution of the cure after sealing off its borders to prevent zombie-allied regions from infiltrating. Michael I of Holy Trek spouted defiance toward those zombie-allied regions when he announced the end of the zombie plague and success in rescuing the IGF.
ALSO RP AS: Federate Cherokee State, New Aztlan
Founder/member of: Dual Monarchy of Holy Trek-Inuyashina, Intergalactic Federacy and member of ANTO
Type VII, Tier I Civilization
Pro: Obamacare, gun control, choice, gay rights, Israel, Church and State separation, Liberalism
Anti: Theocracy, Tea Party, Radical Republicans, Limbaugh, Palin, Cruz, Conservatism
My nation reflects certain of my OOC and RL beliefs, a few of which are listed. Don't like it? Don't engage me in debate.
MT nation: Imperial Columbia PT nation: Levantine Empire of Palmyra
Factbooks coming soon!

Previous

Return to Zombie Emergency Command Center