NATION

PASSWORD

[Cure] The Versutian Federation: Refuge in the Storm

OH GOD! They're back! The scratching, the moaning, there's blood everywhere! I'm all out of bullets! If anyone can hear this transmission, save yourselves!

Zombie or Non Zombie?

Zombie
8%
Non-Zombie
62%
Peanuts
30%

Total votes : 50

Kelinfort
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

[Cure] The Versutian Federation: Refuge in the Storm

Postby Kelinfort » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:33 pm

Those Who Arrive, Survive

After the April Fool's Day zombie apocalypse last year, the Versutian Federation came in 11th for the most survivor nations in the entire world, and one of the best if not the best region that took on refugees for the entire time, despite being only a week old and starting with only about 30 nations. We ended the apocalypse with over 250. This year, we intend to do it again. Heeding the warning of Max, we started drafting a Z-day policy immediately, and the policy was passed on May 21st of that year, and has beenpolished and refined since that date. We’ve been researching what worked best, testing different strategies throughout the apocalypse, and making ourselves the best possible refugee region in NationStates. Our Zombie Protocol Act was polished to perfection, our banhammers primed and ready, and our knowledge made secure. Then, the second apocalypse hit. Not only did we survive with flying colors, we ended up with zero infected. That's right. Zip. Zilch. None. All the while accepting hundreds of refugees. Now, this year we again open our arms to the nations of Nationstates. Those who arrive, survive.

So what makes us the superior region for sheltering yourself from the coming storm?

A record that speaks for itself.

We came in 11th for the most survivors in the world the first time, and that was when the region was only weeks old and not nearly as active. Then, we came out in 13th and had zero infected in the end. This time, we have an even more active government and the knowledge to make this time around even more successful, with an airtight founder controlled by senior staff.

A zero-tolerance policy towards embracing zombies.

Unlike other regions, we know we can enforce this policy 100%. Why? We’ve created a script that captures nations embracing zombies within minutes of their fateful decision, spitting the information right towards our Delegate and Founder, who wait with freshly shined banhammers. Unlike other regions, we can say with absolute certainty that no zombies will be embraced within our region.

A dedicated group of staff and an open-door policy.

We’ll have knowledgeable people on the entire time ready to spread information, eject offenders, and offer a helping hand to any refugee in need. Everyone is welcome to share in the VF’s cure, except those embracing. Though we highly encourage research towards a cure, even those militarily exterminating zombies are welcome to come in.

So if you or your region needs refuge from this apocalypse, come on over The Versutian Federation. The hordes are poised at your borders. Which side will you be on?
Last edited by Kelinfort on Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:45 am, edited 3 times in total.

Kelinfort
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Kelinfort » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:43 pm

Added a poll.

Cornia
Attaché

Founded: Sep 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cornia » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:58 am

Just leaving my opinion here, these guys are great during the apocalypse. Ended up with no dead or infected for most of Z-Day.
10/10 would survive again.
Cosmopolitan: 45%
Secular: 62%
Visionary: 32%
Anarchistic: 36%
Communistic: 7%
Militaristic/Pacifistic: 0%
Anthropocentric: 63%

Cornia is an ex-fascist nation turned democratic republic.

Anhur
Ambassador

Founded: May 26, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Anhur » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:59 am

Cornia wrote:Just leaving my opinion here, these guys are great during the apocalypse. Ended up with no dead or infected for most of Z-Day.

Yeah and as co-founder of the new VF. I will be even more vigilant then Black Hat and Divair no one going to get past my watch. VF will stay open and I will keep it safe.

• MoFA for VF/TVF
  • Founder Council of Audax
  • MoFA for the MSU
  • MoJ for Nevthronia
  • Co-Founder of TVF
  • Ambassadors from VF to DSA & CP
  • WAD of Zero Beta
http://oi43.tinypic.com/2ih3uo8.jpg - My political compass.
19, omnisexual, ohioian, furry (fennec), gender fluid, spiritual but atheistic, anything else you want to know just ask I am an open book.

Kelinfort
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Kelinfort » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:59 am

Anhur wrote:
Cornia wrote:Just leaving my opinion here, these guys are great during the apocalypse. Ended up with no dead or infected for most of Z-Day.

Yeah and as co-founder of the new VF. I will be even more vigilant then Black Hat and Divair no one going to get past my watch. VF will stay open and I will keep it safe.

Our delegate and founder will be completely prepared for this crisis.

Korigador
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Korigador » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:01 am

You didn't include an option for nations that will support Zombies taking over foreign nations but keep them out of their own nation.
Guns, Capitalism, Freedom of Speech, Freedom of the Press, Libertarianism, Freedom of religion, Marine Corps, Chesty Puller, US, Military, Nuclear arms for the US, UKIP
Gun control, Communism, Totalitarianism, Liberals, EU, Progressive Party, China, Iran, North Korea, Russia
1 Cocked Pistol
2 Fast Pace
3 Round House
4 Double Take
5 Fade Out
Join the Vinita Pact today and get all the military, economical and zombie related support you could ever possibly want!

Kelinfort
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Kelinfort » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:07 am

Korigador wrote:You didn't include an option for nations that will support Zombies taking over foreign nations but keep them out of their own nation.

Exporting zombies to other regions is the same as acceptance. Your infection rate skyrockets and your neighbors increase as well.

UED
Senator

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby UED » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:15 am

lolol

As MoD of the Vf i will ensure some pwning zombies!!!!

But overall i joined this region back during the 2nd apocalypse and it was really great! Wonderful event it was in the VF, blasting all the zombies the eye could see....
Political and religious views don't define whether you are a good or bad person, unless you want to actively hurt everyone who doesn't believe what you say.

Icamera
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Icamera » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:35 pm

Anhur and the Versutian Federation community as a whole are good, highly capable people (particularly when it comes to dealing with zombie apocalypses), so I'll definitely be taking refuge in the VF and I encourage everyone else to do the same.

Just promise me there won't be any cannibalism, okay?
Senator of The Allied Republics
ICK-uh-MARE-uh (It's an anagram of America, not an Apple product)
(See here for all)
Rynatia wrote:If I asked you to sleep with me would you answer with the same answer to this question?

UED
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby UED » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:51 pm

Icamera wrote:Anhur and the Versutian Federation community as a whole are good, highly capable people (particularly when it comes to dealing with zombie apocalypses), so I'll definitely be taking refuge in the VF and I encourage everyone else to do the same.

Just promise me there won't be any cannibalism, okay?

Thanks mate!
*starts munching on your nation*
Political and religious views don't define whether you are a good or bad person, unless you want to actively hurt everyone who doesn't believe what you say.

Zombie Adolf Hitler
Envoy

Founded: Oct 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zombie Adolf Hitler » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:54 pm

Once again, your motto is that of a group of cannibalistic wackos.

Right, so, we didn't win. Third and 3/4ths Reich it is.

Kelinfort
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Kelinfort » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:55 pm

Zombie Adolf Hitler wrote:Once again, your motto is that of a group of cannibalistic wackos.

What are you talking about? Your argument has no terminus, otherwise it would've ended long ago.

Zombie Adolf Hitler
Envoy

Founded: Oct 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zombie Adolf Hitler » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:57 pm

Kelinfort wrote:
Zombie Adolf Hitler wrote:Once again, your motto is that of a group of cannibalistic wackos.

What are you talking about? Your argument has no terminus, otherwise it would've ended long ago.

Alright, you seem legit.

Right, so, we didn't win. Third and 3/4ths Reich it is.

UED
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby UED » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:00 pm

So exciting! *gets cure missiles ready*

Leutria
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Leutria » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:11 pm

Must say I have admired the work of The Versutian Federation in the past zombie apocalypses. I wish you luck this time around!

UED
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby UED » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:27 pm

Leutria wrote:Must say I have admired the work of The Versutian Federation in the past zombie apocalypses. I wish you luck this time around!

Thanks!

Kelinfort
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Kelinfort » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:53 am

Our borders will be open for all. Be advised, however, if you accept the zombies, you will be kicked from our region and banned if you commit the offence twice. Anyone enacting the "embrace zombie" option from zombie regions will be automatically banned.

Cornupication
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cornupication » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:48 am

UPDATE: myself, the founder and delegate are preparing g for a long 36 hours of defending the region border against the zombie hordes. Let it be known to all that we shall be a safe haven during this time, and will be posting regular updates for people, should they wish to see how our cure is developing.

Flardania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:52 am

I guess I'm returning to The Versutian Federation!!! :lol:
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Kelinfort
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Kelinfort » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:22 pm

Brace yourselves, the Long Night is upon us.

Cornupication
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cornupication » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:11 pm

T+69 minutes (heh..)

The zombie hordes arrived, but we are currently under control. Any pro zombie nation is being swiftly ejected by our current guardian, and nations are frantically working on a cure as we speak. Soon, the missiles shall fly, and the cure delivered to our region.

We continue to be a safe haven for anyone needing help. We have lookouts on patrol on a regular basis, and things are looking hopeful.

UED
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby UED » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:02 pm

I love how the pro-zombie noobs can only spam like dozens of puppets with 5 million people at us XD

Cornupication
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cornupication » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:19 pm

UPDATE

We are well on our way to a cure. With the border still open, missiles are flying hard and fast at the most populated nations. Nations with 20+billion are being cured by the second, and we hope to keep the killing down to a minimum.

Nations have started trying to spam with puppets, but with several watchers and an ever mindful guardian at the gates, this is proving ineffective.

We are hovering at the 14% mark, and hoping to get that down as soon as possible.

Cures are readily available, and nations who need a cure are encouraged to bring themselves to us.

UED
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby UED » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:27 pm

We are putting up an effective defense and cleaning up zombies! Keep up the good work!

Cornupication
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cornupication » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:03 pm

2am GMT UPDATE

rallying together, the nations of The Versutian Federation helped cure a 7Billion population of more than 2 Billion zombies in less than 20 minutes. I consider that an achievement, and one that makes me proud to be President of such a region.

Refugees are still more than welcome. We are gaining new nations all the time, and curing them at record pace.
Just ask Rileyapolis how quick we work.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Zombie Emergency Command Center