NATION

PASSWORD

Zombies... Again

OH GOD! They're back! The scratching, the moaning, there's blood everywhere! I'm all out of bullets! If anyone can hear this transmission, save yourselves!
New Korongo
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Zombies... Again

Postby New Korongo » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:02 am

As far as I can tell, it appears to be almost exactly the same as last time. Surely they could pick another supernatural creature, or at least modify the event to make it less comparable to previous iterations of it.
Last edited by New Korongo on Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ardoki
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ardoki » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:03 am

But it was so fun last time.

I was hoping they would do it again.
Greater Ardokian Empire | It is Ardoki's destiny to rule the whole world!
Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Republic

Head of State: Grand Emperor Alistair Killian Moriarty
Head of Government: Grand Imperial Chancellor Kennedy Rowan Coleman
Legislature: Imperial Senate
Ruling Party: Imperial Progressive Party
Technology Level: MT (Primary) | PMT, FanT (Secondary)
Politics: Social Democrat
Religion: None
Personality Type: ENTP 3w4

The Republic of Greater Appalachia
Minister

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Greater Appalachia » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:05 am

I'd like to see a option to ignore it altogether for those who don't want to mess with the zombies.
Luna is best Pony.
Rainbow Dash is the best Mane 6, so join the Dashery
To those than that feel alone, and have soldiered on till dawn, you are not alone, We have too.

Morlodania-close friend
    Das Metro-storyteller
    Flutterlands-plot twister
    Pinki3-Pon-3-Living cupcake

Here is my RP character Ghost

Anhur
Ambassador

Founded: May 26, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Anhur » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:09 am

New Korongo wrote:As far as I can tell, it appears to be almost exactly the same as last time.

Last time they through in curve balls and changes from the first time they did it. So don't be so quick to claim that it is the same.

• MoFA for VF/TVF
  • Founder Council of Audax
  • MoFA for the MSU
  • MoJ for Nevthronia
  • Co-Founder of TVF
  • Ambassadors from VF to DSA & CP
  • WAD of Zero Beta
http://oi43.tinypic.com/2ih3uo8.jpg - My political compass.
19, omnisexual, ohioian, furry (fennec), gender fluid, spiritual but atheistic, anything else you want to know just ask I am an open book.

Jinzo
Secretary

Founded: Oct 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Jinzo » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:11 am

The Republic of Greater Appalachia wrote:I'd like to see a option to ignore it altogether for those who don't want to mess with the zombies.

But the population will just reset after the event, so even if all your people are killed off or zombiefied, you'll still get them back ;)
Shy Guyia wrote:Hail Google, full of hits.
Our searches are with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst search engines,
and blessed is the fruit of thy servers.

Holy Google, Mother of Searches.
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our disk crash.
Amen.

New Korongo
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby New Korongo » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:15 am

Anhur wrote:Last time they through in curve balls and changes from the first time they did it. So don't be so quick to claim that it is the same.

Sure, there were a few changes, but it was relatively the same. I hope that you are right and there will be changes, but the only real information we have so far seems to indicate that it will be almost exactly the same.
Last edited by New Korongo on Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jinzo
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Jinzo » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:17 am

New Korongo wrote:
Anhur wrote:Last time they through in curve balls and changes from the first time they did it. So don't be so quick to claim that it is the same.

Sure, there were a few changes, but it was relatively the same. I hope that you are right and there will be changes, but the only real information we have so far seems to indicate that it will be almost exactly the same.

Or maybe Max will surprise us with something totally unexpected this year. :D

pray for us sinners,
Amen.

McMasterdonia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 19, 2012
Mother Knows Best State

Postby McMasterdonia » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:20 am

I love Zombie Day. One of my favourite days of the NS Year.. So much activity on the RMB and between nations. 8)

Jinzo
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Jinzo » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:21 am

McMasterdonia wrote:I love Zombie Day. One of my favourite days of the NS Year.. So much activity on the RMB and between nations. 8)

Not to mention those unfathomably large numbers. Whoever has heard of a planet with 20 trillion people?

pray for us sinners,
Amen.

Anhur
Ambassador

Founded: May 26, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Anhur » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:23 am

McMasterdonia wrote:I love Zombie Day. One of my favourite days of the NS Year.. So much activity on the RMB and between nations. 8)

Yeah, it also puts a hold on R/D and gives us a sense of unity as a site. Its not Raiders, Defenders and RPers; its NSers and zombies.

• MoFA for VF/TVF
  • Founder Council of Audax
  • MoFA for the MSU
  • MoJ for Nevthronia
  • Co-Founder of TVF
  • Ambassadors from VF to DSA & CP
  • WAD of Zero Beta
http://oi43.tinypic.com/2ih3uo8.jpg - My political compass.
19, omnisexual, ohioian, furry (fennec), gender fluid, spiritual but atheistic, anything else you want to know just ask I am an open book.

McMasterdonia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 19, 2012
Mother Knows Best State

Postby McMasterdonia » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:25 am

Jinzo wrote:

Not to mention those unfathomably large numbers. Whoever has heard of a planet with 20 trillion people?

Given that they have only discovered one inhabited planet.. I guess nobody? :P

Anhur wrote:

Yeah, it also puts a hold on R/D and gives us a sense of unity as a site. Its not Raiders, Defenders and RPers; its NSers and zombies.

Agreed. The ability to lock down the regional borders in a game created region is fairly cool as well. I'm sure there are at least a couple of founderless regions who enjoy having that power as well.

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Founded: Mar 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:28 am

FUCK! Not again... :unsure: :meh:
Soldati senza confini: Better than an iPod in shuffle more with 20,000 songs.
Tekania wrote:Welcome to NSG, where informed opinions get to bump-heads with ignorant ideology under the pretense of an equal footing.

"When it’s a choice of putting food on the table, or thinking about your morals, it’s easier to say you’d think about your morals, but only if you’ve never faced that decision." - Anastasia Richardson

Current Goal: Flesh out nation factbook.

Gallade
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Gallade » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:35 am

Soldati senza confini wrote:FUCK! Not again... :unsure: :meh:

Ah, you big grump. ;)

It's a nice change of pace to liven up gameside a bit , and I'm glad it's becoming a tradition. Before zombies, there was no Halloween event. Without them, we'd be back to just April Fool's. Something to do, innit?
|| Miss me with that factional BS || RIP Dyakovo. You were a true friend, you will be forever missed. ||

Français, en guerriers magnanimes, portez ou retenez vos coups! Épargnez ces tristes victimes à regret s'armant contre nous
My TG box is for friends, not food
Feel like making a direct change rather than just bickering over crises?
Help give orphaned children a safe environment to grow
Combat Homelessness

Jinzo
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Jinzo » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:36 am

Gallade wrote:

Ah, you big grump. ;)

It's a nice change of pace to liven up gameside a bit , and I'm glad it's becoming a tradition. Before zombies, there was no Halloween event. Without them, we'd be back to just April Fool's. Something to do, innit?

Also, it's the closest NS can get to military gameplay, for those army nuts like me out there.

pray for us sinners,
Amen.

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Founded: Mar 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:38 am

Gallade wrote:

Ah, you big grump. ;)

That's true :p

And I'm just mockingly complaining; I'll enjoy the whole thing :hug:
Soldati senza confini: Better than an iPod in shuffle more with 20,000 songs.
Tekania wrote:Welcome to NSG, where informed opinions get to bump-heads with ignorant ideology under the pretense of an equal footing.

"When it’s a choice of putting food on the table, or thinking about your morals, it’s easier to say you’d think about your morals, but only if you’ve never faced that decision." - Anastasia Richardson

Current Goal: Flesh out nation factbook.

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:09 am

New Korongo wrote:As far as I can tell, it appears to be almost exactly the same as last time. Surely they could pick another supernatural creature, or at least modify the event to make it less comparable to previous iterations of it.

I think they'll modify it or else it'll just be the same every year.
_REPUBLIC OF WEST AURELIA_
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

Mr Zombie
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 18, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Mr Zombie » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:05 am

New Korongo wrote:As far as I can tell, it appears to be almost exactly the same as last time. Surely they could pick another supernatural creature, or at least modify the event to make it less comparable to previous iterations of it.

NO, Zombies are the only real choice. And I will eat your brains personally if you make such blasphemous remarks again!!!
BRAINS... The Zombie hordes are gathering in Zombieland! Our hour of triumph approaches! Catch the Infection today!
The plague of the 21st Century, remember mad cow disease? Well mad cow became mad person became mad zombie. It's a fast acting virus that leaves you with a swollen brain, a raging fever, makes you hateful and violent and leaves you with a really bad case of the munchies.

Jinzo
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Jinzo » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:12 am

Mr Zombie wrote:

NO, Zombies are the only real choice. And I will eat your brains personally if you make such blasphemous remarks again!!!

Unfortunately, our satellite cannons will stop you.

(robotic laughter and taunting)

pray for us sinners,
Amen.

Allentyr
Minister

Founded: Jun 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Allentyr » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:19 am

Tell me we'll have nukes this time!!
Steam
Blazedtown wrote:I'll spell reaganomincs in your bathroom mirror in blood, and remove minorities from from your family photo albums

Sediczja wrote:
Basseemia wrote:You sound gross. Learn some hygiene.

Hey, showering is for little girls. You're not a real man until the rot on your crotch is an inch thick.

Mefpan wrote:I don't think we need a source to prove that the economy is interconnected and doesn't run on muahahahaium, the secret element that comes into existence whenever someone hatches a nefarious plan.

Emperial Germany wrote:
Greater Weselton wrote:Would you like her to show up in your bedroom at 3:00 A.M. in full witch attire?

Would you like me to show up in your bedroom at 3:00 A.M in full Joker attire?

Prumia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 25, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Prumia » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:55 am

I enjoy a decently made undead show as much as most people - I think, anyway - but I am inclined to agree. Two years of this was one too many for me. A simple change in aggressor (vampires or werewolves or whatever else) would not even appeal to me: I hope for the unique. The same sheep with a different color of fur is still the same sheep.

I am holding out hope that, in traditional Max Berry-style sense of humor, something unexpected will happen to liven things up. That might just be wishful thinking, though.
The Coalition of Sovereign Nations is a group joined together to work towards a common goal: the preservation of every nation's Rights of Self-Governing against those who take it from them. Whether you would like to take an active part in this endeavor or whether you simply want to get away from all those regions and organizations intent on changing your nation, this Coalition is for you!
Signed, sincerely,
The Coalition of Sovereign Nations

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Zombie Emergency Command Center