NATION

PASSWORD

Your best shot

OH GOD! They're back! The scratching, the moaning, there's blood everywhere! I'm all out of bullets! If anyone can hear this transmission, save yourselves!
Errinundera
Diplomat

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Your best shot

Postby Errinundera » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:14 am

I suppose I'm big-noting myself but three of my cure missiles cured in excess of 500 million people each.

1. 597 million for Melody of Hera.
2. 548 million for the same nation.
3. 508 million for Murmuria.

Did anyone else get similar or better results? What about for your killing squads? Or your zombie hordes?

I just realised: my puppet Pixies on Toadstools outdid me with 631 million cured with one missile, also against Melody of Hera (who were severely infected).
Last edited by Errinundera on Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
The world is not cyclical, not eternal or immutable, but endlessly transforms itself, and never goes back, and we can assist in that transformation.

Live on, survive, for the earth gives forth wonders. It may swallow your heart, but the wonders keep on coming. You stand before them bareheaded, shriven. What is expected of you is attention.

(Salman Rushdie, The Ground Beneath Her Feet)

Pixies on Toadstools
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 30, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Pixies on Toadstools » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:28 am

Puppets rule!

I actually helped clean up my region with my Android in my left hand (as Pixies on Toadstools) and my PC mouse in my right hand (as Errinundera), just firing away as fast as the missiles would load.
Puppet of Errinundera.

Hardcore Stahn
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardcore Stahn » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:45 am

Eventually I switched between 4 and later 3 puppets. Logging out-logging in, lanching missiles, logging out logging in again.

Later I learned I only needed to switch between 3 nations to give my super weapon enough time to reload.

I haved kept score but I kicked major undead booty.

Errinundera
Diplomat

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Errinundera » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:08 pm

Another nation, Liberal Liberals, in my region scored a hit of 940 million - a case of a huge nation hitting another huge nation. Did anyone crack one billion?
The world is not cyclical, not eternal or immutable, but endlessly transforms itself, and never goes back, and we can assist in that transformation.

Live on, survive, for the earth gives forth wonders. It may swallow your heart, but the wonders keep on coming. You stand before them bareheaded, shriven. What is expected of you is attention.

(Salman Rushdie, The Ground Beneath Her Feet)

Jankenjin
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Jankenjin » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:05 pm

Based on our experiments, the TZES or Cure Missile were killing/curing about 5% of the zombies in the target nation at a pop. It was hard to wipe out a nation's entire zombie horde; we were facing the "law of diminishing returns".
Yes, we have a Factbook, for all those odd facts about this bunch of weird aliens.

Return to Zombie Emergency Command Center