NATION

PASSWORD

How did your region survive? Did it?

OH GOD! They're back! The scratching, the moaning, there's blood everywhere! I'm all out of bullets! If anyone can hear this transmission, save yourselves!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Trolliverse
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Trolliverse » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:15 pm

By spamming cure missiles at each other and yes.
Hello! THIS IS AWESOMENESS
What the potato is this

Mega Dead Pixel is epic

Current DefCon level: Level 9001 (STAHP THE CLOCK NO THROW IT IN VULTASIA AS A NUKE)

Renewed Detroit
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 10, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Renewed Detroit » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:13 pm

The Gamma World did quite well, being a tiny region and having roughly half the countries researching a cure while the others blasted zombies. About 90% survivors.

Sadly, the outbreak makes little sense for the region IC, since no nation has the research or military capability needed to help each other effectively. Perils of playing in a post-apocalyptic setting, I guess.

Sanian Confederacy
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanian Confederacy » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:40 am

Yes, and it involved a whole lot of Cure Missile spam along with a handful of ejections aimed at those who feel under the influence of our Zombified brethren.
Join the Sanian Foreign Legion (SFL) Today! | Coming Soon, The Embassies and Diplomatic Program of the Sanian Confederacy
RIP the Democratic Monarchy of the SHADOW Corporation, 2009-2011
May the Bridges I Burn Light the Way to Your Return! +2319 Posts and Counting.

Trefeqia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Trefeqia » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:14 pm

The Social Liberal Union did survive and it did by closing its borders and having its countries search for a cure and launching cure missiles at each other.
Liz Ünitez Repûvlïx d'al Tŗefêqiənə Üniõn

Pronunciation- English: /tʰɹɛ.fɛk.jə/ Trefeqian: Tŗefêqiə- /tʁef.fɛk͡χ.jə/
Trefeqia's official name is The United Republics of the Trefeqian Union.

Trefeqia's Top News: 07/29/15- Trefeqia lifts the ban on guns for citizens.

Puerto Tyranus
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Puerto Tyranus » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:30 pm

I, being the representative of my region, took it upon myself to pour my massively over-funded military into the other nations in my region without their consent and systematically murdered every zombie in the region. Then I sat back and watched as other regions burned from my throne of zombie skulls.
"There's a reason you separate military and the police. One fights the enemies of the state, the other serves and protects the people. When the military becomes both, then the enemies of the state tend to become the people."
-Commander William Adama
I'm Roman Catholic, so there's that. If you have any questions about what Roman Catholicism really does, I guess I can help. You should probably go to a priest to ask, but I know some things.
Total Population: 1,103,000,000
Criminals: 49,954,494
Elderly, Disabled, & Retirees: 144,083,650
Military & Reserves: 110,182,685
Students and Youth: 195,506,750
Unemployed but Able: 121,075,077
Working Class: 482,197,344
Defcon: 3

Previous

Return to Zombie Emergency Command Center