NATION

PASSWORD

The Pro-Zombie Offensive (Game On!)

OH GOD! They're back! The scratching, the moaning, there's blood everywhere! I'm all out of bullets! If anyone can hear this transmission, save yourselves!

Advertisement

Remove ads

United States of Natan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Natan » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:20 am

Mr Zombie wrote: Did you ever see two Zombies fight?

What about that movie where that zombie falls in love with some girl?
Then it's a lie. Everything Fox News says is a lie.
Even true things once said on Fox News become lies.
(Family Guy: Excellence in Broadcasting)

Come check out the Natan Region, a fun, democratic region|Biden/Harris 2020|
Liberal|Progressive|Hillary Supporter|Jew|Pro-Israel|Anti-Trump|Anti-Sanders|Anti-Bigotry

New Amerik
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 08, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby New Amerik » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:35 am

Mr Zombie wrote:The only way to the end the war is to convert the humans!! Just look at what they've done to this planet. War, genocide, rampant corruption, mass poverty, starvation, racism, classism, irreversible damage to the environment, and much more

They come with guns, while we come with the gift of infection! We come to cure the planet of it's humanity! Did you ever see two Zombies fight? No!

All shall be equal in the infection, all shall know eternal undead life. We're here to save the planet from the corruption known as humans. Create a new world, a better world. Just imagine, everyone getting along, nature retakes the planet, and we live forever in paradise, the new garden of Eden.

Mr Zombie wrote:They come with guns, while we come with the gift of infection! We come to cure the planet of it's humanity! Did you ever see two Zombies fight? No!

Oh, but we have.

We have seen that which is no longer living but yet which cannot die mingle among the living and the undead alike as one would among partners at a ball. We have seen those whose hearts no longer beat and whose flesh no longer regenerates take up arms and armour against similar beings who were unable to retain their faculties, for the greater good of their fellow sapients. We have dallied with the living, and the dead, and the undead, and that which is none of the above, and we have incorporated them into the greater circle of bonding and society. Hand in tentacle, claw in creeper, the sapient and the knowledgeable of the Holy Technocracy walk as brethren towards the light of ultimate Victory and Creation.

But perhaps your people have not yet reached such a level of understanding, if you are still restricted to the assumption of a single planet or existence. Certainly you have failed to realize in your words the inherent contradiction - that your attempts to 'cure' the living are no less heinous than the living's attempts to 'cure' those whose metabolic status contradicts theirs. For now, know this: there are more worlds than yours, and less boundaries in turn. Humans are not unique in their sapience, nor are they unique in their ability to hate. To lie. To be prejudiced. To be unreasonable. To be insane.

When two differences fight each other, everyone loses. This debate is one of many, and the answer is the same - clarity, calmness, open dialogue, understanding. If the nation cannot take these things into account when approaching such weighty topics...

Perhaps it is the nation that is the problem.

- Divisional Representative Zhana Grapishken, Alienism Division
The Basics of New Amerik
Factbook | Portfolio | Resurrection Offered (Storefront) | Embassy
Founder of the ROUS
*NALOW 5 = Open Peace
NALOW 4 =
NALOW 3 = Defensive Actions
NALOW 2 = Open War
NALOW 1 = Total War
NALOW 0 = Blackout

Mr Zombie
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 18, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Mr Zombie » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:08 am

Ok Doctor Who, first off you haven't.

Second, what makes you think your Sci-Fi nonsensical post should be on our pro-Zombie thread?

Tell you what, how about no humans cure the Zombies in their nation on Z day and we can call it 'peace'.

Researching a Cure will be considered an act of war.
BRAINS... The Zombie hordes are gathering in Zombieland! Our hour of triumph approaches! Catch the Infection today!
The plague of the 21st Century, remember mad cow disease? Well mad cow became mad person became mad zombie. It's a fast acting virus that leaves you with a swollen brain, a raging fever, makes you hateful and violent and leaves you with a really bad case of the munchies.

The 222nd Army Battalion
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The 222nd Army Battalion » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:12 am

Just promoting myself/whoring for attention checking for interest.

Good luck in your affairs, gentleme- er... Gentle-zombies?
Last edited by The 222nd Army Battalion on Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

United States of Natan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Natan » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:15 am

Mr Zombie wrote:Ok Doctor Who, first off you haven't.

Second, what makes you think your Sci-Fi nonsensical post should be on our pro-Zombie thread?

Tell you what, how about no humans cure the Zombies in their nation on Z day and we can call it 'peace'.

Just so you know, my nation shall not be curing any other zombie nations unless they enter my region.

Liberal|Progressive|Hillary Supporter|Jew|Pro-Israel|Anti-Trump|Anti-Sanders|Anti-Bigotry

Mr Zombie
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Mr Zombie » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:21 am

United States of Natan wrote:

Just so you know, my nation shall not be curing any other zombie nations unless they enter my region.

Just so you know, you won't be spared, I already have multiple agents in your region.
BRAINS... The Zombie hordes are gathering in Zombieland! Our hour of triumph approaches! Catch the Infection today!
The plague of the 21st Century, remember mad cow disease? Well mad cow became mad person became mad zombie. It's a fast acting virus that leaves you with a swollen brain, a raging fever, makes you hateful and violent and leaves you with a really bad case of the munchies.

United States of Natan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Natan » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:36 am

Mr Zombie wrote:
United States of Natan wrote:Just so you know, my nation shall not be curing any other zombie nations unless they enter my region.

Just so you know, you won't be spared, I already have multiple agents in your region.

Ah, well that threat will be snuffed out, I assure you. Those who do enter my region shall not be spared from the cure. Your attempts to intimidate and scare me shall not work.
Last edited by United States of Natan on Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mr Zombie
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Mr Zombie » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:20 am

Mr Zombie wrote:

Ah, well that threat will be snuffed out, I assure you. Those who do enter my region shall not be spared from the cure. Your attempts to intimidate and scare me shall not work.

Sounds like it's working.

Scissoro
Envoy

Founded: Mar 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Scissoro » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:14 am

Really now, we hoped that at least one side would see reason and clarity at a time when so many national leaders are struck by idiocy and needless panic, but it appears we have been sadly mistaken in our assumptions. This coalition is not supporting the pro-metabolically challenged cause at all...if anything, it's only making the situation worse.

So many attack the metabolically-challenged because they are seen as akin to rabid animals or monsters, when in many cases this could not be further from the truth. We had hoped that the Pro-Zombie Offensive would challenge these assumptions and rally for greater dialogue about the many issues facing the metabolically-challenged as well as encourage an atmosphere of calm debate and model behavior. One that would defend its followers and people if need be, to be sure, but rally for an end to the violence where possible.

But deliberately aiming for first strikes on non-supportive nations and regions? Openly advocating for the spreading of hordes in a situation where it would be likely to cause more chaos and more support for metabolists? Infiltrating regions in order to deliberately stir up agitation? This group is no better than those who encourage the destruction of all metabolically-challenged individuals, or those who would seek to change their status without consent. Your actions will only perpetuate the cycle of destruction and hatred, and we sincerely hope you are not so fool as to buy into that old metabolist-propaganda about how 'every corpse leads to another deadhead'.

Everyone loses when the living and the unliving go to war with each other.

You may as well raise that white flag and offer your brains up to a zombie horde coming to a region near you now. The PZO, nor Zombieland have been 'aiming for first strikes on non-supportive nations and regions' as you so falsely claim. In fact that comes automatically at the dawn of the Zombie Apocalypse. The first strike is automatic, deliberate, and will result in staggeringly high levels of loss of live. Thank your Zombie Overlord Max Barry for that!

What I can promise is when the humans become more desperate, more squeezed into a tight corner surrounded by hungry hordes and the stench of death their petty anti-zombie organizations, cure missles, and other almost laughable attempts at saving the last remnants of humanity are destined to fail. Fail by design. Fail by poor planning. Fail by the inevitability that our Hordes will surround and swarm unrelentlessly until the current order has fallen and a new reality emerge. You need not fear this change.

Accept your destiny, Accept your fate, Because the game is rigged, the ace is up our sleeve for the duration of this event, and we shall overcome all attempt at self-preservation you or anyone may muster.
The Global Syndicate A Dynamic, Fast Paced Region

Zorja Utro
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zorja Utro » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:15 am

Mr Zombie wrote: Did you ever see two Zombies fight?

What about that movie where that zombie falls in love with some girl?

That was filth.
The Global Syndicate always welcomes the enlightened!

Soul Edge
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Soul Edge » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:04 am

Zorja Utro wrote:That was filth.

Oh come on! Zombies can love too, you know.
-Crap signature is crap-

Zorja Utro
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zorja Utro » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:47 am

Soul Edge wrote:

Didst thou watch the movie?! It was disgusting. A zombie falling in love with its prey? Eucgh. :ugeek:
The Global Syndicate always welcomes the enlightened!

Mr Zombie
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Mr Zombie » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:57 am

Soul Edge wrote:

Zombie Love Song!

Nova Sylva
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 11, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nova Sylva » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:04 pm

Hey, I'm all for this. But my region requires some...convincing.

Please help your zombie bretheren in Meridia!
Last edited by Nova Sylva on Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

United States of Natan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Natan » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:15 pm

Mr Zombie wrote:
United States of Natan wrote:Ah, well that threat will be snuffed out, I assure you. Those who do enter my region shall not be spared from the cure. Your attempts to intimidate and scare me shall not work.

Sounds like it's working.

How so?

Also, the Natan Region Refugee Board has decided to take no more zombie refugees.
Last edited by United States of Natan on Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scissoro
Envoy

Founded: Mar 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Scissoro » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:02 pm

Nova Sylva wrote:Hey, I'm all for this. But my region requires some...convincing.

Please help your zombie bretheren in Meridia!

You may wish to move to one of the numerous pro-zombie regions for the duration of the Apocalypse... OR Bite them and keep biting them infecting them. You will find that during the apocalypse many nations move around, its normal.
The Global Syndicate A Dynamic, Fast Paced Region

World War Z
Attaché

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby World War Z » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:16 am

"Mmmmmmrrrrrrr Grrrraaaaaack!"

Researching a cure for zombies is actually not an act of war, it's GENOCIDE! Really, why isn't the World Assembly doing anything to address all these plans for genocide against zombies? Sounds like the WA is nothing more than breather conspiracy.

Sjalhaven
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sjalhaven » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:07 am

Luziyca wrote:Could you please add Esquarium to the list? We love zombies.

No we don't.
OMNICIDE 2020
Insurrectionary whateverist

<QianRuri> Sjal for god emperor of mankind
<Zieg> I'm pretty sure you're Dugin
<Koyro> Sjalhaven is actually Lex Luthor only French
<Gibbs> sjal is your real name khan noonien singh
<Koyro> Sjal for Master of Mankind

Ainin
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ainin » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:07 am

No we don't. You don't represent Esquarium.
Republic of Nakong | 內江共和國 | IIwiki · Map · Kylaris
"And when the last law was down, and the Devil turned round on you — where would you hide, Roper, the laws all being flat?"

Democratic Koyro
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2011
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Democratic Koyro » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:15 am

Ignore Luziyca please.
THERMOBARIC THERMITE

Alanetta Medical Corporation
Civilian

Founded: Oct 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Alanetta Medical Corporation » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:45 am

We, in the Alanetta Medical Corporation, supports and enforces the Hastiakan Government's decision to hide this Truth from the public. we call this virus as the Severe Neuron-Deficiency Virus and this will enforce public order but we for one, is OUTRAGED by this INHUMAN ACTS OF INHUMANITY! we will not let this virus pass the borders of Hastiaka!

Francilie
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Francilie » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:57 am

No we don't. Remove Esquarium from the list please.
Esquarium's favourite French-speaking federal republic gone far-right once

I'm neither a rightist, a centrist nor a leftist; I think all of them have good and bad ideas.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:00 am

So many evil acts against zombies! I call racism! We use to be people like you to,were just undead,mutated or humans that just been infected then became flesh eaters and virus spreaders. We only want to ensure the safety of earth by ending wars,pollution and all sorts of bad things,by turning humans into us.

Green Earth! Green Earth! Green Earth! Green Earth is a free Earth!
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Michillies
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Michillies » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:11 am

Oh hell no we bloody don't. Take Esquarium off this list please.
Sereníssima Reppública Hesperiana

Accept no substitutes!

Starkiller101
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Starkiller101 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:21 am

Hmm, I'm not sure if I should be pro zombie or not. For now I think I'm pro-cure, but you never know that may change in the near future ;)
Roll tide. Your local ''Floridman'' who should have left long ago xD

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Zombie Emergency Command Center