NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Origin (IC, Always Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:44 pm

Rex Beast/RX-01
Los Angeles

He raced his way to the downtown, where apparently most of the aliens were there. He fought them off while on his way, but to be frank, he's having issues. Lacking firearms to shot them while on a bike made the journey harder than it ever should be. Although soon enough, the aliens retreated. He slowed his bike, "Um...what? Why...are they fleeing?" confusedly asked Rex to himself. He looked to behind him. No one there, he looked to the sky, no one as well. He scared them alone? Unlikely, but possible.

But still unlikely.

It was only a matter of time before the air siren was heard across the city. "Siren! Aircraft bombing!?" he immediately turned his bike around, but then he hears something more.
The Republic of Atria wrote:
Next came a broadcast, blaring over everything that could receive a signal and make noise. "A Kaiju has been spotted awake in the Pacific Ocean. It is currently 90 minutes away. All Combat capable superhumans report to the north end of the city. All combat capable superhumans report to the north end of the city." No one was required to actually show up if they didn't want to. But everyone, even villains, were welcome. Even they understood the threat the Kaiju posed.

What? Kaiju?

This is an even worse threat. He is ready to kick aliens out, but to face against a Kaiju that is very giant, he wasn't sure if he could hit them hard. Pretty much he directed his bike to the location, anyway.

I guess I should go, but I'll wait a bit.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:30 pm

Valka Silverhand
The End of a Realm

Far, far away

A broken, bent figure knelt in a slimy, green soil, its hands and feets tied to two thick pillars. Her hair was ragged, and her black, burnished metal armor that once gleamed with power was now dull and shattered.

"Oh, how the mighty have fallen," a voice said from above, its owner opening a slot in the dungeon, light streaming through and burning the prisoner. The prisoner's mouth opened as if to issue forth a witty reply, but no sound could be heard. "Ah, I had forgotten," said the voice as its speaker leaped down into the pit. The speaker was revealed to be a tall, gelatinous figure, with a golden crown upon its head. In the queen's hand was a small remote, which was pressed, halting the humming noise the prisoner had noticed and allowing her to speak. "A vacuum, how clever of you, Xyrix," said the chained queen, wincing as her pit was illuminated.

"Indeed, Valka. But let us speak of other things. Has darkness dulled your songs and your stubbornness? You sang a glorious song for your poor little subjects before I broke you and Urgrund."

"Has time tempered your pride?" Valka retorted, a silver hand rising as if to gesture to the Xyrixma, rattling her chains. "As for my song, it was not meant to be glorious. It is not as if you would understand, Xyrix, and though I am not lacking in time, I shall not attempt to explain it to you. The song died with Urgrund and its people." And then, in her mind's eye she went back to that day...

Urgrund burned and its people laid upon the dead earth, their souls no longer singing. Several Xyrixma were in the distance, watching, but they had not dared to come to close to the Æsir matriarch who had slaughtered so many of their kin in a rage. But they would stay, to witness this battle of two queens.

Valka stood before Xyrix, the former, a figure dwarfed by its opponents. The All-Mother--if she could be called that now that she had no more children-- stood in her slimy black armor and gleamed, her hair a golden, tattered mane at her back, still in the absence of wind, joined by a midnight blue cloak that glittered as if it was the starry sky. In one armored hand was a long sword, and in the other was light. But opposite her was the Slime Queen, before whom empires as old as the universe had bent the knee. She was a viridescent titan, towering above Valka, above Urgrund itself.

"Are you ready to die, All-Mother?" rumbled Xyrix in a voice that made Urgrund tremble. But its lone, last occupant would not.

"I will die, Xyrix. You will die. We will all die and the universe will carry on without care. I realize that now. All that we have is that shout into the wind - how we live. How we go. And how we stand before we fall. So this is where I make my stand. In this hour, in this place. Let them say that I did not run from fate. Let them say that I fought valiantly, and died as the woman I have always been. As Valka Silverhand, warrior and mother. To the very end."

“Let them say what they will. It changes nothing.” Xyrix spoke. “Nothing will change the fact that it will be the last thing they ever write about Valka Silverhand.”

Valka rushed towards Xyrix with a yell, water running down her cheeks for the fallen Æsir behind her. Light, in truth the Valkaforce, joined her sword, making the weapon glow with the light of innumerable suns. As Xyrix lifted a foot to crush her, Valka hurled herself to the side, spinning, before stretching out her hand and slashing at the other ankle, sending slime splattering. A giant green hand reached down from above and gripped the All-Mother before any more damage could be dealt, bringing her all the way up to Xyrix's sneering face before hurling Valka into her palace. The Silverhand laid still for a moment, before rousing herself, looking up to see Xyrix stomping towards her with surprising speed. Preparing herself, she leaped into the air and flew through Xyrix's stomach with a scream of rage, ripping a chasm into the Xyrixma's Queen, her sword joining her after she had flown through. Turning back, she frowned behind her helmet to see the stomach reforming, with a giant grin stretching wider than a valley.

Tiring of being on the defensive, Xyrix again reached out her hand for Valka's cape, but the All-Mother swept through it and her cape, the hand reforming just as quickly as it was destroyed. And then Valka lifted up her voice and sang as she fought. And even the hearts of some of her enemies were stirred as the stanzas rose into existence like the morning sun. Something awoke within them, a great desire to see what Urgrund had been and to drink and feast and battle alongside Valka. First was a song increasing her will, increasing the presence of spirit within her, and next, she plunged the area into darkness, hiding herself and allowing the All-Mother to attack the unseeing Slime Queen from multiple angles. But the song above all of her three noted songs was a tribute to Urgrund, for though the intent behind the song was power, the words spoke of other things.

First, she sang of the creation of Yggdrasil and the Urgrund itself, of mighty, sonless Odin, and her voice was triumphant, her sword Váttr singing with her in a gleaming dance of silver. But her tone darkened as she came to the fall of the All-Father, and how she found his golden armor slick with ichor and his single, blue eye faded in that eternal sleep. Xyrix split herself into hundreds of clones the height of Valka so to combat her more easily, but still Valka sang, the Ballad of Asgard turning to herself now, of her ascension, of her victories, and of her defeats. And then the song turned to that day, of how her people had given their lives so that she might live. And the listening Xyrixma were sorrowful, and now looking about where they had once seen a decadent realm, now they envisioned it as Valka had, as the Realm Eternal, its halls golden and filled with food and cheer and song, with the tales of great, glorious battles on the lips of every Asgardian. They dreamed of sitting under the glittering firmament, with a cup of mead in hand, of sailing the sea of stars, with nothing but a sword at their hips and a cloak at their backs. And they, with one accord wished that it was their world.

But as Valka paused for breath and swung her sword, one of the many Xyrixs grabbed it, and in that moment, the Slime Queen became a giantess once more, holding the sword in its palm, Valka still holding onto it. And then Xyrix broke it, and the song halted as Valka looked up to see the shattered remains of her sword, falling like a star towards the earth. And then the thoughts of glory and honor among the witnessing Xyrixma faded like a verdant dream. Valka looked down at it, and then her hands, which began to glow into an undying light. And then the form of Valka flickered, and then rose, higher...and higher. This new, Skymother form opened its eyes, and they glimmered, a fire relit. The two giantesses now, abandoning strategy, began to batter at each other with punches that shook the world. The lesser Xyrixma had to retreat from Asgard, and they beheld from afar the shaking of the air and the glow of lights gold and green for many hours.

Upon Urgrund, which was crumbling beneath Valka and her opponent, Valka threw a punch but missed, and in that moment, Xyrix moved suddenly and the All-Mother staggered as her fist hit nothing but air. And Xyrix, slipping inside her guard now, began to batter down upon Valka, who could not reply. The All-Mother fell, and feebly, tiredly, lifted up her hands, but Xyrix would not relent. The Skymother form faded, leaving the small matriarch as she was, allowing her to roll aside and stand, defiant to the end. Xyrix stomped down upon her as if she was snuffing out a candle, but Valka lifted up her hands and held up the foot. Her black armor began to crack, but still she bore that great load upon her like Atlas with the weight of worlds on her shoulders. Xyrix paused for a moment, and then slammed her foot down again, embedding Valka deep into the Earth. And she could not, did not rise.

Xyrix, creating a smaller form of herself, knelt down before Valka, whispering to her with scorn. "This is always how the story would end. Not with your screams. Not with your rage. But with your silence."

And Valka's vision faded, and she saw no more.

Xyrix, considering the black form of her greatest foe, considered it for a moment, and then lifted her up. Death would not have Valka Silverhand, not yet. And then she lifted up another hand, and broke Urgrund in a blow, sending reverberations far out into the universe. Spitting down upon the cracked earth, she turned away, dragging a prone Valka behind her, meeting up with the other Xyrixma, who cheered at her victory. Opening up a portal, Xyrix was the first to depart with her fallen foe, and one by one the Xyrixma turned their backs in triumph.

One last Xyrixma, named Glorium, who had nearly fallen before Valka earlier, looked back at the broken world and was sorrowful. "This truly was, once, a golden realm...a realm eternal."
Last edited by The Starlight on Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The United Empire of Exucular
Senator

Founded: May 28, 2013
Anarchy

Postby The United Empire of Exucular » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:08 pm

Mr. Multiple

It's been a rather busy day for Mr. Multiple, and that's saying something. It's been a long time since he focused all his duplicates on a single task. That task being defending the Earth from an alien invasion. He had at least one duplicate in every city defending against criminals and the occasional villain. Today, however, that number has drastically increased.

Sightings of his clones would skyrocket as the alien attack increased in scope. One duplicate became five and then ten and so on and so forth until it was enough to combat the invading otherworldly forces. Obviously he couldn't be doing this all alone. Thankfully there were other heroes across the planet fighting as well.

It came as quite the relief when the aliens began to pull out across the planet. Mr. Multiple couldn't complain about this. Those invaders were thinning him out as quickly as he was killing them. He couldn't figure out the reason why they would do this though. They clearly has the superior firepower and the greater numbers. Not only that, but they had caught the militaries of the planet Earth of guard. Why would they pull out when they had the upper hand in so many ways?

That question would be answered by the duplicates he had in Los Angeles. Apparently they're fleet was extremely reduced by a kaiju heading for the city. "To think I thought I was done today," he said under his breath. Mr. Multiple couldn't stop to rest up. He had to meet up with whatever heroes were left in this city before that massive creature arrived. In the same instant every duplicate of Mr. Multiple in the Los Angeles area began to head for the northern part of the city. Hopefully all of them combined would be able to stop the monster that was quickly appraching the shore.
CSS ALLIANCE MEMBER

Head of The Grand Inquisition of the Church of Google
The Where's Waldo of the Region of Atlas
General of Ugandan Outer Space
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.
Click for War History!
#IStandWithAtlas #UniteAtlasDiaspora

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:40 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Next came a broadcast, blaring over everything that could receive a signal and make noise. "A Kaiju has been spotted awake in the Pacific Ocean. It is currently 90 minutes away. All Combat capable superhumans report to the north end of the city. All combat capable superhumans report to the north end of the city." No one was required to actually show up if they didn't want to. But everyone, even villains, were welcome. Even they understood the threat the Kaiju posed.

Asumar Masaki

Within moments would everything come to a complete halt, even the battle between the Aliens and the Vice Warlord ceased with the Aliens beginning to run as if their lives had depended on it. This action confused Asumar, who had been busy decimating the ranks of the alien company that had opposed them, but then when the announcement was made over everything that made noise within the City would the Vice Warlord decide against pursuing his adversaries "A Kaiju? What in the world is that thing?" Asumar began to notice that the alien fleet also began to withdraw from the planetary surface and flee into the darkness of space "Whatever that Kaiju may be, it sure has scared off the Aliens... But judging by the reaction from the superhumans, I could find some entertainment out of this." While he was supremely confident in his capabilities as a fighter, Asumar did not know who or what a Kaiju was. Deciding that it would be best to scale the capabilities of the oncoming beast, Asumar took to the skies and flew towards the North end of the city.

After a few minutes of making his way towards North Los Angeles, Asumar perched himself on the top of a large building that overlooked the Pacific Ocean. He had a perfect sight of everything that was to come, the superhumans began to gather within the area as well in preparation for the giant entity that the Vice Warlord would have the chance to observe in combat, this would allow him to scale the capabilities of the beast and judge where it's soft spots were located, yet Asumar had the distinct feeling that this beast was something that he had never faced before, and deciding to trust his instincts, Asumar prepared himself both mentally and physically, he didn't know what this thing could do or was capable of in the slightest "I sure hope my instincts aren't wrong." The Masaki subconsciously stated.

New Finnish Republic
Minister

Founded: Mar 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Finnish Republic » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:25 pm

Arrow
Los Angeles City Hall

Arrow had though that rooftop was going to be his grave for quite some time. He was down to own three remaining magazines, and the aliens had finally begun to figure out where he was located at. Even with Psionis decimating their ranks, their sheer numbers meant that the aliens had enough firepower to keep Arrow pinned down. Several shots had come dangerously close to hitting him, one blast coming so close that Arrow could feel the heat of the super-heated plasma through his helmet. It was a matter of time before they overran their position, but he'd be damned if he'd go down without a fight.

However, almost as suddenly as they appeared, the aliens suddenly disappeared. They scattered, most rushing back to their ships, some fleeing into nearby streets and buildings. Arrow didn't know what the hell had gotten into them, but he didn't like it.

"I've got a bad feeling about this." He muttered under his breath.

Suddenly air raid sirens began to blare across the city. Arrow knew they hadn't been sounding off earlier, so he couldn't imagine why they'd be going off now. That is, unless something else was on its way. Oh for the love of Christ, don't tell me-

"A Kaiju has been spotted awake in the Pacific Ocean. It is currently 90 minutes away. All Combat capable superhumans report to the north end of the city. All combat capable superhumans report to the north end of the city."

"Of course. Of fucking course. Why not? It's not like this day can get any worse."

As he said that, Psionis levitated next to where he was.

"Actually, at this rate, the probability of things getting worse is significantly hi-"

"Shut up now before I shoot you in the face. Unlike those aliens out there, I won't miss."

That seemed to shut him up for the moment, which Arrow was more than glad for. This was too much for him to handle. After all, in all regards, he really was just a guy who could shoot a gun well. While that may do just dandy for his job, it was certainly not enough to handle a potentially humanity-ending giant monster. The guy in front of him, however...

"Alright Wonder Boy, get going. You're gonna be late for the party if you stay here too much longer."

The man gave Arrow a puzzled look.

"Are you not coming with."

Arrow shook his head, patting the rifle in his hands.

"No, I'm not cut out for what you guys are about to face. I'd get killed the minute that thing made landfall, probably even before then knowing my luck. You on the other hand, Wonder Boy, you stand a chance. So give em' hell for me."

Psionis hesitated for a second, not knowing quite sure what to do. Sure, the fight with the Kaiju was where he belonged. But he couldn't help but feel bad for leaving Arrow behind like this. Arrow must have seen this, because he gave the man a jab the to arm, causing the man to yelp more in surprise than in pain.

"Get out of here, ya bastard, before I use my gun here to motivate you to get moving."

Psioinis, realizing that the "threat" from Arrow may have actually had some weight to it yet knew he didn't mean it, simply smiled and reached his hand out towards Arrow. The mercenary looked down at the hand, reluctant at first, before reaching out to shake it, returning Psionis's smile with a sly grin. Their goodbyes done with, the superhero flew off at a rapid speed towards the North. Arrow watched for a few seconds before sighing.

"Stay safe, Wonder Boy."

Now wait a second, how the hell do I get down from here...OH SON OF A-

Shortly (With plenty of swear words during) After

Time couldn't have gone by any faster for Arrow as he raced to help evacuate what remained of the cowering civilian population, which included a group of school kids who had gone on a field trp to the City Hall. As Arrow helped load the kids onto a bus that still managed to run, one little girl came up to him and did the unexpected. She gave him a hug.

"Thank you, mister."

Arrow, for possibly the first time in his life, was at a loss for words. Unable to do anything else, he simply nodded at the child and lifted her up onto the bus. Once they were all loaded up, he acted as an escort through the city streets, fighting off the remnants of the alien invasion force that had failed to retreat as well as picked up any survivors they had found on the way.

It was on the last run of evacuations that Arrow heard the distinct roar of a motorcycle approaching from behind. Looking for the source of the noise, he saw a man on a bike riding fast towards him. Or at least Arrow thought it was a man. He couldn't tell, as whoever it was was wearing a suit of what looked like power armor but definitely reminding Arrow of those Power Rangers show villains. He prayed he wasn't actually dealing with a villain, but he placed a hand on his sidearm just in case. As he did, the bike suddenly stopped mere feet away from where Arrow stood. As the man dismounted, Arrow tensed up, ready for whatever. He called out to the person.

"Who are you, and what're you doing?"
Known mostly as Finn, but also known as a few other things I can't put in a signature by those who know me.

American who got left too long in the sauna.

Proud to spread Spurdo Nationalism from sea to shining sea.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:40 pm

A massive werebear paw smashed into the head of one of the ETs, knocking him to the ground where Wereman placed a foot ever so firmly on its head. He smirked as a satisfying crack sounded before emitting a blood-curdling roar. The Bat had smirked, impressed somewhat by his skill. He then watched in confusion as the aliens began retreating to their ship.

"What the-?" he began, before being interrupted by sirens.

The Republic of Atria wrote:Next came a broadcast, blaring over everything that could receive a signal and make noise. "A Kaiju has been spotted awake in the Pacific Ocean. It is currently 90 minutes away. All Combat capable superhumans report to the north end of the city. All combat capable superhumans report to the north end of the city." No one was required to actually show up if they didn't want to. But everyone, even villains, were welcome. Even they understood the threat the Kaiju posed.

"Did they just say Kaiju?" Lewis asked, his eyes wide.
"Yes they did. You guys are on your own." the Bat said before taking off, zooming away at amazing speeds.

Running past the downed bodies and down the bloody streets he quickly made his way back to the group.

The Republic of Atria wrote:"Well... I'll be the bus here. I'm headed that way. If you're gonna help, hop in, if you're not, I don't blame you, and good luck. Who's coming?" He asked the group.

"Here's hoping we don't die." Lewis muttered as he stepped into the spaceship.
Last edited by Asterdan on Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:09 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:-

Janette Kazlas

The jersey-wearing superhero was more than busy with the normal aliens as it was. Using piled up cars as cover, Janette fired volley after volley of lead pellets as a some sort of "automatic fire". Really, while this battle was the most intense she had fought in in her superhero career so far, it was also a good way to test out the numerous techniques she came up with. A few moments later, Janette charged up a fireball above her, increasing it's heat and built up energy way past what could be counted as normal and tossed it at an alien soldier squad.

The sphere detonated in a napalm effect, turning the entire street they were in into a fiery wasteland. For a few minutes, at least, before most of the fires faded from lack of oxygen. This was also about the time when her phone rang yet again, sending an another app notification - this time about a Kaiju attacking northern parts of Los Angeles.

Ookay, this is way too uncomfortable for me.

Mark was quick to try to rally any and all superhumans around him to battle this incoming monster, and the Basket Girl stepped up, saying:

"I can go. I might be able to drop a city-sized bomb on it or something." and then leaped into the metahuman's spaceship.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:36 pm

New Finnish Republic wrote:Arrow
Los Angeles City Hall

It was on the last run of evacuations that Arrow heard the distinct roar of a motorcycle approaching from behind. Looking for the source of the noise, he saw a man on a bike riding fast towards him. Or at least Arrow thought it was a man. He couldn't tell, as whoever it was was wearing a suit of what looked like power armor but definitely reminding Arrow of those Power Rangers show villains. He prayed he wasn't actually dealing with a villain, but he placed a hand on his sidearm just in case. As he did, the bike suddenly stopped mere feet away from where Arrow stood. As the man dismounted, Arrow tensed up, ready for whatever. He called out to the person.

"Who are you, and what're you doing?"

Rex Beast/RX-01
Los Angeles

He had stopped short as he observed the situation, decided to not going to the 90 miles. Mostly because he's no match for a Kaiju that big, and it will be nigh-useless for someone who has no long-ranged based attacks to help, even though his close-ranged based attacks are powerful enough. As he stopped by into the city hall, he saw someone who is definitely armed and dangerous. He walked to him, rifle on hand. Of course he dismounted to get a closer look.

Of which he called him of who he is and what he is doing. He can't believe it. He's not that well-known in LA? But he already in a draw with Atlas the Sufferer!

"My name is RX-01. I think you may heard of me before, of an encounter in New Jersey between me and Atlas the Sufferer, of Elysium's fame? Nevertheless, I already able to fought off some of the aliens, though unfortunately the Kaiju is a bigger threat, something I am not capable of taking it by myself," said Rex to the man. He won't tell his real name for fear that he may working for Elysium as sort of agent, or a spy. They did hired a lot of those kind of people lately.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:35 am

As people boarded the gunship, Mark sat down in the pilot's seat and started it up. "Never fought a giant monster before." Mark said. "Here's hoping we don't die?" He said as kind of as a question and something that was supposed to sound more encouraging than it did. Thankfully the trip wasn't long as to prevent more awkward statements. Understandably, several of the people present, of which included Naja and Xander, nearly jumped when they saw the ship until humans popped out of it. "It's okay! We borrowed this, I planned on giving it back, but they left in kind of a hurry." Mark said half halfheartedly trying to lift the mood. "I brought some people who want to help against the Kaiju. Myself included." He said.

"Excellent. The more hands we have, the better." Xander said. "Now that' we've got a considerable amount of force here, I'll get started." He said and a computer screen turned on, showing the appearance of the creature. "For those who don't know, this is Leviathan. One of the 4 known Kaiju that inhabit our world. The creature is between 40 and 50 feet tall, exceptionally strong, fast, and durable, all of which increased exponentially underwater. Leviathan also possess the ability to manipulate water on an absolutely massive scale. Were it not for Otis, we would have lost millions of lives to it's tsunamis." Xander started. "Speaking of water, there's going to be water, there's going to be a lot of it. At least waist deep throughout then entire city, and it will be pouring rain the entire time." He motioned to the dark clouds on the horizon that were headed their way with rather frightening speed. "If you or your powers don't work in water, you may want to consider leaving. I'd rather not risk your life anymore than I have to." Xander explained. "I'm going to be straight with all of you. We're not going to be able to kill it. The Kaiju's body are layered. Like an onion, but it gets harder and harder to damage it the more layers we strip away. As far as we can tell, nothing short of detonating the entire planet's nuclear arsenal in it's face all at once will kill him. And even then, it's not guaranteed."

"Don't let his gangly appearance fool you. Leviathan is extraordinarily fast and strong. At the very least on par with me, if not greater." Xander continued. "And that water you see on his back isn't just for show. It's kind of like a clone or after image of some sort. it can act independently of Leviathan, but we assume it's controlled by him. That said, we have a strategy. We're going to divide into groups. People like me who can take a hit or so will be on the front line. If you have powers that allow you to attack from a significant range and deal damage. You'll be with Naja." He pointed to the reptilian woman who waved her hand and her tail happily. "She's as tough as I am, so she'll keep his attention and allow you to do damage." He explained. "If you have powers that allow you to do both, pick the group you're most comfortable with. One last thing." Xander said and pulled out a large metallic box filled wrist bands. "Take one. They'll allow us to track and communicate with each other. Press the blue button to talk, and press the red one to send out a distress call. It'll alert the nearest person to come and help you." He said and put the box down and taking a wristband. "Any questions? Otis, thankfully, will be joining us shortly. Right now, he's helping evacuation of the city."

Mark thought for a moment and headed over to the group with Xander. He had his spaceship and he could survive dismemberment quite easily, as much as he didn't want to, he was tough enough and had an alien gunship. Which he hoped was enough to keep the monster busy. Mark grabbed a wristband and put it on his right arm. Hopefully he wouldn't get his arm cut off. He also felt quite relieved that a Destroyer was joining the fight.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:36 pm

A lot of water? Lewis thought, the fur on his body retreating and giving way to a series of scales, a large tail bursting from his backside and his snout elongating.

As he changed from bear to crocodile Lewis made his way to the box, taking one of the devices and placing it on his wrist. He quickly thought through the animal kingdom, trying to figure out if there was any possible way he could fight from a distance. Unable to think of any, he joined Mark and Xander. He was willing to sacrifice himself for the greater good, and so long as that Kaiju was defeated, he didn't truly care what happened to him. Of course, he wanted to live so he was certainly going to listen to the more experienced heroes. He was certain that they already had a well thought out plan, and he was prepared to do what it took.

That didn't keep the nerves away, nor the pit in his stomach from growing. This was going to be an intense battle and he was certain that he would end up injured or worse. If that's what it took help the people then so be it. Besides, if he lost he a limb he could always become a were-one-of-those-lizards-that-regrow-limbs. Maybe that would work, maybe it wouldn't. Now wasn't the time to be thinking about that possibility. No, now he had to focus on the task at hand, doing what he could to help defeat the Kaiju.
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:28 pm

Rakon Outskirts
2:49am

"The Gang War continues in the Eastern Coast city of Rakon, with what residents of the city's southside calling the "Devil - Warrior War" fighting viciously. Both The Latin Devils' and the Hell's Warriors' war have claimed over 120 casualties in the ensuing conflict, wityh the police moving in, The Mayor states that if things do not clear up soon, the National Guard may need to be called in to help. Reports of-"

An Armored Van driving out of the Industrial Lot ran over the radio, silencing the news broadcast coming from within it. The Hells Warriors littered the lot, packing up weapons, ammunition, many of the gang members piling into cars, SUVs, Trucks, all gearing up for.....something. The Main Sergeant looked around, Assault Rifle in hand. He called out "We've gotta move, the Knights'll be overrunning this place in fucking hours. Everyone around the tanker, let's go!" he commanded, as the Hells Warriors goons followed the orders. The Sergeant climbed into his SUV, around 5 mine entering the car, as they followed a massive Tanker Semi Truck as it pulled out of the lot. With the final vehicles leaving to follow the convoy, the lot was empty, anther scene where the Gang War in Rakon had spread to.

["Sir, the Hell's Warriors convoy is heading down the main route, A Tanker, 3 SUVs, and 3 Street Cars. Sending you the GPS location to your vehicle now"].

"Contact the Police in 15 minutes. I'll extract the information we need".

["Trying to beat your personal best sir?"]Xavier said leaning back in the chair, gazing at the Knight Computer's birds eye view map as he took a drink of his scotch. ["Good Luck"].

The Sergeant at the front of the Convoy gazed out the SUV's window as he watch the warehouses, power lines, and darkness, now snowy night sky pass by. He gazed down an alley as his SUV pulled by, a light, at the end of the long, dark tunnel. Possibly a metaphor for the City's current despair. He raised an eyebrow, as the Light got brighter, bigger, closer. His eyes grew wide, as with the roar of an engine, some srt of metal monstrosity was in view. "GO! GO! GO!" he yelled, as the SUV sped up, followed by the Tanker and 2 cars. Behind the Tanker, one of the cars' drivers could only look in shock, as A Monsterous Militarized Bike came speeding out. The Bike dramatically turned, the two from and back wheels spinning, it slammed into the side of the car, sending it off the gerdur to the right off the road. The Bike stood still for a moment, amongst the glass and metal shards from the car, as the convoy sped off. Then, it raced after them.

The Specter, the Knighthawk's personal Reconnaissance bike chased after the Convoy, As the Specter neared the cars behind the Tanker, many of the men within the vehicles aimed back at The Cycle. Either out of the window, sitting on the window sil of the car, or simply aiming back, they fired, shooting a large amount of small arms caliber rounds at the Cycle. The rounds shot at the Cycle, the Nanotech reacted, ricocheting off any rounds not direct, and any others weren't enough to pierce the Cycle's Armor layer. Knighthawk quickly flipped the trigger cover one one of the joystick's, causing 2 guns to pop up on the front of the bike. As he pulled the trigger, the guns fired High Power Riot Suppressors. Many of the men were hit by the Riot suppressors, sme sitting in the window sils of the cars fell out, hitting the pavement, while blinded and disoriented. One of the drivers of one of the car was knocked unconcious, causing the SUV to swerve to the side, striking an opposing SUV, and a car, sending them colliding and crashing off through a garage door of a warehouse.

One of the men hanging onto the ladder in back of the Tanker gazed ath The CYcle, using his left arm to link into the ladder, he fired his rifle with his right hand wildly. The Specter's armor held against the bulllet fire, instead, strengely, lowering it's height. The Specter sped ahead, quickly slipping under the Tanker's Tank bed, shooting a projectile under it. Settling on the Tanker's left side, it returned to it's normal height. The Cycle quickly raced ahead to the front of the Tanker, where one of the SUV's was. As The Cycle started to race ahead, the back door of one of the SUV's fell off, revealing a large, M16 Chain Gun, with a merc sitting in the back. The Merc smiled, as he aimed the Gun, he fired it at the Cycle. The Specter swerved to it's right, as it's guns loaded Lethal Rounds, it shot out the tires of the SUV. The Rounds tore into the tires causing it to swerve onto it's side, rolling viciously and teraring up the car's frame. The Driver looked in shock, as The SUV collided with the Tanker's front, smashing it clean up, detonating it into a fiaery mess, thankfully not setting the tanker alite. "JESUS!" the Driver yelled, as The Cycle braked, the 2 Remaining Cars and the SUV, following the Tanker as they drove off.

"Did he give up?" the Driver asked his passenger, just as the projectile underneath the tanker shot 2 cables, latching onto the Lamposts, Power Line posts, and the walls of two warehouses, The Cables tightened.....then retracted. The force of the momentum caused the Truck's head to be pulled, causing the Tanker to be flipped over it. The Truck flipped, the drivers of the vehicles looked in awe as the Truck collided with the ground, in an epic explosion of Fire and Gasoline. The force of the close explosion blew out the windows of the vehicles. The SUV drove off and slammed head first into a Power Line post beside the road, as the 2 cars wend straight into the flames.

The Specter Cycle came to a stop, meters away from the bright fiery wreck, lighting up the entire area. The driver's compartment of the bike opened up, as The Knighthawk stepped out of it, onto the Asphalt beneath him, now littered with pieces of broken glass, and small shards of hot metal. He gazed around, his eyes were drawn to the SUV, as The Seargant stumbled out, his leg battered and bloody, he fell back against the vehicle. "Shit..." he muttered, his head resting up against it. The Knighthawk started towards him, and the Gang member immediately recognized, he pulled out his 9mm and aimed it at him. "STAY BACK YOU FUCKING FREAK!" he screamed, firing his pistol, The Knighthawk easily blocked it with his right hand, the bullets bouncing off of the gauntlet's armor. He fire, then again, then again, then again, until his pistol was left clicking , and the Vigilante grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. "The Warriors never come out in such force, especially during a War.....". He threw the man over towards the fire, he fell down, his head nearly touching a flaming hot, jagged piece of metal.

The man got up from his stomach, however, his face was pushed back down, too close to the red hot metal, by the boot of the Vigilante on his back.
"You had no gain from this Convoy, sepcially now with the Devils.....",

The man forced himself to keep off of the jagged pyre metal just feet away from him, "We were running.....From.....The Knights.......They'd sacked one of our strongholds, they weren't bangers man....They might've well have been fucking soldiers". Underneath the mask, The Knighthawk raised a brow, letting up his foot, he flipped the man over to his back away from the flaming metal. "What do you mean, Soldiers?".

"They were organized!" he exhaled, relieved he wasn't about to meet his end, "They had fucking Military GRade Shit, Helmets, body armor, suits, they came in fucking humvees.You should've seen the guy who was leadin' them".

"Who", "Some fuck in a Robotic suit, called himself 'Tyrannt', he came in and before we knew it, over 20 of our boys were dead". The Knighthawk thought on this, however, he was interrupted as the distant sound of police sirens could be heard. "Take a nap" he said, stomping down with his boot, knocking the man out.

"Catch all of that X?" Knighthawk said, walking back over to the Bike and climbing in.

["Indeed, seems we have more than just 3 gangs to contend with. I've tracked the recent gunfire reports to a Hotel on the southside, an abandoned ruin. If what we can gather is true, we may have our answers to this 'Tyrannt' person there"].

"I'll head over to the Hotel, message Brakenbrook and tell him I need to meet with him when he can. This war is going to be a long one".

["Of course sir"].

Knighthawk climbed back onto the Specter, with the Cycle closing, the Bike sped off down a deserted alley, just as police arrived.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:33 pm

Asumar Masaki

He could see the dark clouds beginning to gather out in the middle of the Pacific and it was an obvious sign that the Kaiju was quickly making it's way towards the shore, he didn't know what he was going to face nor did he know about how powerful this being was. "I have to call for help..." Asumar thought inwardly, digging into his pocket and taking out a gauntlet that was equipped with a variety of buttons and even a holographic projector "I sure hope they haven't changed the communication frequency..." Clearing his voice, Asumar spoke into the projector "This is Supreme Commander Asumar Masaki to Mars Outpost Beta One, do you copy over?" It had been a long time since he had been in contact with any of the Dynasties military assets, so it was likely that his communications to the Mars Outpost would not be received on the other end for quite some time. Having waited for a few minutes, Asumar received a reply in the form of a menacing Omega-Class Masaki Guardian.

"We are receiving your communications clearly Lord Asumar, what is it that you request?" The baritone voice spoke without emotion being present. The Omega-Class Masaki Guardians were Asumar's own creations, they compiled his own personal army of the Cataclysm Collective and yet their loyalties did lie with the Dynasty as long as their creator deemed it necessary. This earned him some animosity between himself and the Alpha Squadron, but as long as Kazuko was alright with the idea, he had nothing to fear.

"Masaki Unit Ω-1, I need you to sweep all know Government servers within the United States, I need information pertaining to a being known as a Kaiju." The Vice Warlord requested, staring down at the holographic projection of his creation. To his satisfaction however, Asumar would receive his response within mere moments, as the Omega Unit responded.

"My lord, according to servers from the Central Intelligence Agency & the Pentagon, the Kaiju are beings of immense power, durability, and even speed. The entity that is closest to your location: the Leviathan is a 40 to 50 foot tall entity and one of the four Kaiju-class beings that inhabit the planet, and is able to manipulate Water on a massive scale." The Omega Unit paused momentarily, processing the large amount of information it was receiving from both the Pentagon & the CIA "According to this information, the Kaiju body is layered and with each layer an attack penetrates, the stronger and more durable it becomes with each layer penetrated, It is said that not even the strongest beings on Earth have not been able to kill a being."

Asumar let out an annoyed huff "Great, so we're facing a being that has never been killed, is 40 to 50 feet tall, and is extremely powerful, fast, and not to mention durable. Is there any other information you can gather on the being?" Asumar was growing impatient now, with each passing moment the dark clouds out in the Pacific Ocean were coming closer and closer with each passing moment, he didn't even know what he could do against a being like the Kaiju!

"We suggest that you avoid submersion at all costs my liege, that is where this particular Kaiju is at it's most powerful state, Telepathic Attacks are also a no go due to the fact that the being itself has absolutely no consciousness whatsoever. If you require assistance from our forces, we will gladly send down a strike force to help you in making the being submit." While the Omega-Class Guardian knew that his forces would be unable to Kill the creature, he needed to offer something to Asumar if he needed the help.

"No, your assistance will not be needed, not only would it compromise my cover here on Earth, it would also reveal the existence of the Old Masaki Dynasty to this planet and that is something we need to avoid at all costs, besides..." Asumar smirked as he rose up, staring at the Pacific Ocean with a calm expression on his face "I'm sure that I'll survive my first encounter with a Kaiju, Asumar Masaki out." Disabling his Holographic Projector, Asumar walked right off of the partly destroyed Skyscraper, falling for a moment before he took flight directly out into the clouds that had gathered out in the Pacific Ocean "At last, a fight that may actually push me to the breaking point, I've been waiting for something like this to come my way..." Asumar smirked, a hint of excitement making itself present in the Supreme Commander's face.

New Finnish Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Finnish Republic » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:11 pm

Arrow
Los Angeles

Arrow sighed as he relaxed his stance and brought his hand away from his gun.

"I should've guessed you were another freak after seeing that outfit. At first, I thought you were just some poor stunt double that was trying to get away from a Power Rangers filming session. Suppose I couldn't be that lucky today, though could I?"

He shook his head in defeat. [i]Whatever. At least he's not wearing tights. God knows Wonder Boy could do without them.../i] Arrow shuddered at the thought before turning his attention back to the bus. They had loaded the last of the survivors onto the bus and were ready to go at Arrow's command. They had found a secluded camping outside of the city that would keep the kids and the others out of harm's way while the rest of the heroes battled the kaiju. While Arrow didn't know too much about the thing, he'd heard enough rumors in his time to know that it wasn't going to be an easy fight, even with the amazing powers that the heroes possessed. At most, they could convince the thing to go back to wherever it came from and not bother the ravaged city any longer. If they couldn't do that...Arrow didn't want to think about that. All he knew was that there would be nowhere for them to run if that happened.

"Alright, here's the deal. We're getting these survivors the hell out of this place before that...thing makes landfall. I've got most of them out already, and this is the last batch that needs to go. While most of those alien bastards tucked their tails and got out of here, there's still some of them roaming around the city. I've managed to get them out of the way, but I'm almost out of ammo in my rifle and I've only got a handful of mags left for my pistol. I'd appreciate some help if you wouldn't mind. After we take care of them, you're free to do whatever the hell you want. I'm getting the hell out of here once we're in the clear. Sound good Bug Eyes?"
Known mostly as Finn, but also known as a few other things I can't put in a signature by those who know me.

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:29 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:---

The Republic of Atria wrote:---

As he mentally prepared to head off with the high elf and the others to fight back against the alien invaders, he suddenly noticed that they all started fleeing from the place. Naturally there weren't any aliens nearby, or the group wouldn't have been able to continue talking like they had been doing for a while now, but it was easy to see that the airborne ships that remained were quickly gaining altitude and retreating from the area, and the few ships that were on land swiftly took to the air and did the same, gaining as much distance as they could, as quickly as possible. Understandably, this left Leon very puzzled, as he had been preparing to fight them and there didn't seem to be any reason prompting them to go away, at least at first. But soon, the announcement came through, and it was more than enough to leave the boy completely frozen, blood quickly draining from his face. The last Kaiju attack recorded had taken place decades before his birth, but even then, he had heard of it, had read on the internet about the destruction those creatures were able to cause, and knowing this only made him feel even more fear. He had already been nervous about fighting the aliens, but a Kaiju attack was something on a completely different level, and he didn't know if he could be of any help, or if he would even survive an encounter like that.

But... once more, his dream of being a hero pushed through to the surface of his mind. If he could not even muster the courage to stand up against such a threat, then what good was he? In its origin, the word hero referred to a person who did something extraordinary, and especially, something that required great courage to accomplish. In a world where the super gene transformed more and more lives each day and an innate power to defy reality was the norm rather than the exception, what could still be considered extraordinary was such not because of the greatness of the deed, but due to the struggle of the hero. So if he couldn't overcome his fear and do what he could to help, then how did he hope to accomplish his dream?

Of course, there was still the fact that he had no particular abilities besides his magic and was scared to death of the giant monster that could murder him by snorting too hard. But he wanted to at least try to lend a hand in containing it and saving the city. He knew he wouldn't be alone anyway, the other heroes were already banding together to help fight the masssive threat, so it was likely he'd have more than enough backup to avoid dying, if nothing else. It was with this thought that he finally made up his mind to heed the call and use what he had learned from the Ashen Grimoire to bring down the beast. Clenching his fists and furrowing his brow, he turned around to face the ship and the rest of the group, and let out a resolute shout.

"I will fight!"

It was then, and not a moment later, that Leon finally noticed that the ship was already up in the air and heading towards the North of the city to deal with the threat. Even though there was no one around to see that he'd made a fool of himself, the boy blushed a bright red and shook his head, almost wanting to pull down his hood and fit his entire body into it. "Come on!" He shouted angrily as he flailed his arms into the air violently, severely disappointed at missing the transport and the chance to actually team up with the heroes he'd met and do something useful. But instead of letting this get to him too much, the boy decided to stop wasting time, pulled out his grimoire, and began to read...

Several minutes later, an enormous shadow was cast over the group of superheroes that Xander was catching up on the strategy he had to deal with the Kaiju, a shadow that, notably, did not belong to the Kaiju itself. The creature that the shadow belonged to landed on a rooftop near the area where the heroes had gathered, and extended its tail until it connected to the land where they stood. A young, scrawny boy with black hair and a white hoodie ran from the beast's back to its tail, and then to the group of heroes, jumping down from the creature's bony tail and then stopping to catch his breath.

"S... Sor... Sorry I'm late!" He said after managing to rest for a moment. "So... what are we doing?" He asked meekly, having the distinct sensation that he had just missed a big chunk of exposition due to being late to the meeting.
Last edited by Zarkenis Ultima on Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:54 am

Los Angeles

Arrow sighed as he relaxed his stance and brought his hand away from his gun.

"I should've guessed you were another freak after seeing that outfit. At first, I thought you were just some poor stunt double that was trying to get away from a Power Rangers filming session. Suppose I couldn't be that lucky today, though could I?"

He shook his head in defeat. [i]Whatever. At least he's not wearing tights. God knows Wonder Boy could do without them.../i] Arrow shuddered at the thought before turning his attention back to the bus. They had loaded the last of the survivors onto the bus and were ready to go at Arrow's command. They had found a secluded camping outside of the city that would keep the kids and the others out of harm's way while the rest of the heroes battled the kaiju. While Arrow didn't know too much about the thing, he'd heard enough rumors in his time to know that it wasn't going to be an easy fight, even with the amazing powers that the heroes possessed. At most, they could convince the thing to go back to wherever it came from and not bother the ravaged city any longer. If they couldn't do that...Arrow didn't want to think about that. All he knew was that there would be nowhere for them to run if that happened.

"Alright, here's the deal. We're getting these survivors the hell out of this place before that...thing makes landfall. I've got most of them out already, and this is the last batch that needs to go. While most of those alien bastards tucked their tails and got out of here, there's still some of them roaming around the city. I've managed to get them out of the way, but I'm almost out of ammo in my rifle and I've only got a handful of mags left for my pistol. I'd appreciate some help if you wouldn't mind. After we take care of them, you're free to do whatever the hell you want. I'm getting the hell out of here once we're in the clear. Sound good Bug Eyes?"

Rex Beast/RX-01
Los Angeles

Guess this guy is just full of jerkassery. He has no respect for fellow superhuman. And god, did he just compared to him to a stunt double for a Power Ranger movie. What...movie? Isn't the kind of they are now just series? TV series with sort of budgets and relatively unknown stars? But guess he just pretend he liked him, which his mask made it a lot easier.

"Well, I guess I already cleaned up half of the aliens. As far as I remember, I already beat up aliens before I came to this city hall. So pretty much we only have few threats, but sure, big guy, whatever you want to," he said in the end. He revved his bike some more. He did heard of Bug Eyes, but then again not lashing out emotionally is what he does lately.

"You wanna come piggybacking me on this bike or what? Unless you can fly and use your weapon at the same time..." he trailed off.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

New Finnish Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Finnish Republic » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:13 pm

Arrow
Downtown Los Angeles

Arrow shrugged.

"Sure. It beats trying to balance myself on top of the bus while shooting at aliens. Just don't do anything too crazy. I've already been through the ringer with Wonder Boy flying me around, so let's try and keep all two wheels on the ground, shall we?"

With that, Arrow and RX-01 provided an escort for the evacuating survivors. He'd already cleared the path from the prior trips, so with the exceptional of a few stragglers here and there, their trip was relatively peaceful. If you consider riding through a city on fire peaceful, that is. It was a relatively short ride, taking about a half hour to get where they needed to go thanks to the lack of traffic on the roads save for the abandoned vehicles.

It was when they were a few short minutes away from their destination when Arrow noticed some commotion going on from a rather expensive looking facility to their left. A large group of heavily armed men were making their way towards the building, and it was clear that they weren't there to deliver a pizza. Arrow was about to say something when an explosion rocked the side of the building and gunfire erupted from the armed men.

"Holy shit! Stop the bike Bug Eyes!"

The man did as he was instructed and the bus driver in front, confused at what to do, began to slow down before Arrow waved at him to keep going. The driver was more than willing to get out of there, knowing damn sure that he didn't want to get caught up in what was going to happen. Once they were out of sight, Arrow dismounted from the bike and dove for some cover. Looking up from his hiding spot, he could see a sign on the side of the building that read Ambrosia Tech.

Isn't that some big tech company? I've seen a few of their products around. What the hell could they have that these assholes would be willing to steal during an alien invasion? Arrow pondered this, not knowing quite what to do. He looked back at RX-01, who seemed to be waiting for Arrow to say something. He didn't want to intervene, but at the same time, he couldn't just let these assholes kill a bunch of poor eggheads for whatever they were after. Besides, I suppose I could "accidently" procure some new equipment while I was here. He gritted his teeth before shouting back at RX-01.

"Hey Bug Eyes, wanna beat down on some assholes real quick? I don't think my kill total has hit the triple digits yet, and this seems like a perfect opportunity to change that!"

The Irish County of the Beare-Mor
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Azrael

Postby The Irish County of the Beare-Mor » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:40 pm

Azrael

Lightning flashed and rain poured as a cloaked figure wandered down the deserted street. He headed towards a dimly lit building, the noise from within muffled by the walls. Azrael reached the metal door, his black cloak swishing, and thunder rumbling overhead, and he knocked thrice.

Bang, Bang, Bang

A metal slot within the door opened up, revealing a pair of blue eyes. A gruff voice spoke from within, "What d'ya want?"

Azrael chuckled, "I request entry. Tell the other Azrael has arrived."

The man within slammed the slot shut and can be heard walking further from the door. A few moments later the lock can be heard turning and the door opened. Azrael smiled and walked inside, looking around at the wooden panels of the walls, bare of decor. The floor itself was carpeted, a dull brown colour. Within the building stood a few men, muscular and tatooed. The looked at Azrael, his cloak covering his face in shadow. One of the men stepepd forward, "What is it you want, Azrael?"

Azrael himself only allowed himself a small smile before pulling out his rapier from within the folds of his cloak. The sleek ebony blade glistened from the light. "4 men. This isn't much of a challenge." Azrael said before gathering his power. The lights within the building started to fade until it dissappeared. In the same moment he thrust his blade forward, into the gut of one of the other men and teleported behind another man. He took his head in his hands and shot forth a burst of darkness, killing him. By this time the other 2 men managed to pull a couple sidearms from their holsters, but they had trouble seeing Azrael. Azrael proceeded to take his rapier from the first guy, and threw it towards the third. The blade pierced the upper chest of the third man, narrowly missing the hear, but causing immense bleeding.

The first guy had collapsed onto the floor, the wound in his gut fatal, staining the dull brown of the carpet a dark red. By this time the fourth man had started shooting haphazardly. "Where are you?!?!!?" he yelled, his voice tinted with fear. Azrael once more pulled his sword from the third guy and stowed it back within his cloak, ignoring the bullets flying around. He was situtated to the right of the fourth, and final, guy. He teleported once more behind the fourth guy and grapsed him by his neck, before teleporting once more, this time onto the top of the building, with the last guy with him. Azrael knocked him down onto the roof and took his rapier and stabbed him through the neck. At this time, Azrael released the darkness, the light returning to the room he was previously in. The light revealed the 3 corpses of the others, staining the carpet with their blood. As for the fourth guy, the rain of the night washed his blood down the tiles of the roof.

Azrael searched the pockets of the dead guy on the roof, intent on finding something. A few moments later, he retrieved a pouch from the corpse. Azrael poured the pouch's contents onto his hand. Small, glimmering diamonds landed upon his palm. Azrael smiled, and put the jewels back into the pouch.

Azrael then teleported back onto the street, and stared to walk away from the building, headed to the other end of town. Lightning flashed and thunder rumbled as the rain continued to fall.

The Next Morning
Azrael found himself in a bar the next morning, casually drinking from a mug of cider. He sat in a corner booth, watching the news from a nearby television. He smiled as the news of the murders reached the news outlet. "Brutal Murders......No Witnesses....Stab Wounds....One of the Victims Were Found on the Roof." The television blared outward. Azrael gently grasped his rapier within his cloak, the blade still stained with blood. He quickly finished his mug of cider and slammed it onto the table, accompanied by a wad of cash before he strode out the building. The morning sunlight filtered through the still wet atmosphere of the town. The storm from the previous night had passed, but the ground was still wet from the rain. Azrael walked down the mostly deserted streets towards the rising sun. He still had work to do.
Last edited by The Irish County of the Beare-Mor on Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

"Want more comedy in your RP? Join "The Infinites!", the lamest group of D-level heroes who are out to save the day. Still open and still seeking players. OOC and IC

Lavan Tiri
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Lavan Tiri » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:57 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:As people boarded the gunship, Mark sat down in the pilot's seat and started it up. "Never fought a giant monster before." Mark said. "Here's hoping we don't die?" He said as kind of as a question and something that was supposed to sound more encouraging than it did. Thankfully the trip wasn't long as to prevent more awkward statements. Understandably, several of the people present, of which included Naja and Xander, nearly jumped when they saw the ship until humans popped out of it. "It's okay! We borrowed this, I planned on giving it back, but they left in kind of a hurry." Mark said half halfheartedly trying to lift the mood. "I brought some people who want to help against the Kaiju. Myself included." He said.

"Excellent. The more hands we have, the better." Xander said. "Now that' we've got a considerable amount of force here, I'll get started." He said and a computer screen turned on, showing the appearance of the creature. "For those who don't know, this is Leviathan. One of the 4 known Kaiju that inhabit our world. The creature is between 40 and 50 feet tall, exceptionally strong, fast, and durable, all of which increased exponentially underwater. Leviathan also possess the ability to manipulate water on an absolutely massive scale. Were it not for Otis, we would have lost millions of lives to it's tsunamis." Xander started. "Speaking of water, there's going to be water, there's going to be a lot of it. At least waist deep throughout then entire city, and it will be pouring rain the entire time." He motioned to the dark clouds on the horizon that were headed their way with rather frightening speed. "If you or your powers don't work in water, you may want to consider leaving. I'd rather not risk your life anymore than I have to." Xander explained. "I'm going to be straight with all of you. We're not going to be able to kill it. The Kaiju's body are layered. Like an onion, but it gets harder and harder to damage it the more layers we strip away. As far as we can tell, nothing short of detonating the entire planet's nuclear arsenal in it's face all at once will kill him. And even then, it's not guaranteed."

"Don't let his gangly appearance fool you. Leviathan is extraordinarily fast and strong. At the very least on par with me, if not greater." Xander continued. "And that water you see on his back isn't just for show. It's kind of like a clone or after image of some sort. it can act independently of Leviathan, but we assume it's controlled by him. That said, we have a strategy. We're going to divide into groups. People like me who can take a hit or so will be on the front line. If you have powers that allow you to attack from a significant range and deal damage. You'll be with Naja." He pointed to the reptilian woman who waved her hand and her tail happily. "She's as tough as I am, so she'll keep his attention and allow you to do damage." He explained. "If you have powers that allow you to do both, pick the group you're most comfortable with. One last thing." Xander said and pulled out a large metallic box filled wrist bands. "Take one. They'll allow us to track and communicate with each other. Press the blue button to talk, and press the red one to send out a distress call. It'll alert the nearest person to come and help you." He said and put the box down and taking a wristband. "Any questions? Otis, thankfully, will be joining us shortly. Right now, he's helping evacuation of the city."

Mark thought for a moment and headed over to the group with Xander. He had his spaceship and he could survive dismemberment quite easily, as much as he didn't want to, he was tough enough and had an alien gunship. Which he hoped was enough to keep the monster busy. Mark grabbed a wristband and put it on his right arm. Hopefully he wouldn't get his arm cut off. He also felt quite relieved that a Destroyer was joining the fight.

Sulpos den Hazod

"Yeah, not dying is nice…" Sul said, trying to break the awkward silence in the gunship. It didnt work. At all.

"This is nice. This is okay." Sul muttered. He wasn't worried; worry was beyond him. He was concerned for his life, and he was running through strategies in his mind, but beyond that, he was totally calm. He was a warrior. Warriors didn't worry. They planned.

The ship landed, and the group within disembarked. As Xander--Sul recognized him from the news--explained the plan, Sul drew out his holoblades, ready to fight. And then the monstrosity landed, atop a dragon of bone and shadow. The young human asked what he'd missed. Sul turned to him, speaking tersely.

"Kaiju. Fifty feet tall. Controls water. Waist-deep water all over LA. I'm guessing you can't take a lot of damage. Go with the hot scaly one--no offense or anything--and stay away. Hit fast and hard. Try to contain collateral damage. Got it?"

And then the angel landed.

Chayyotael
Los Angeles
A Little Bit Earlier

Fucking--duck, kick, stab--alien--stab stab stab, real quick now--bastards!

Chay was ecstatic. They'd been looking for superhumans for years, unable to get up close, until now. Alien invasions were magnets for parahumans! And sure enough, they'd seen the superhumans, battling with the aliens, but had been too busy saving people. Their ophanium and magic had saved many lives that day.

And then the air raid sirens started to blare. "What the fuck is-"

A Kaiju has been spotted awake in the Pacific Ocean. It is currently 90 minutes away. All Combat capable superhumans report to the north end of the city. All combat capable superhumans report to the north end of the city.

"-it."

Well that was a new one.

With a sigh, Chay shot into the air, startling the retreating aliens. They flew north, catching sight of a group of people and also a massive undead dragon. Whatever it took to beat the Kaiju, they guessed, detecting a powerful source of magic. They landed next to it--a kid, clutching a book, and a tall Asian guy. With wings. Nothing was weird anymore.

"Hey, I-"

The winged guy threw his hands up and nearly decapitated Chay with a glowing sword. "I'm not explaining shit. Ask the kid," he said, before taking off.

Chay turned to the kid. "Well he's an assbite. Can you fill me in? I'm Chayyotael."
My pronouns are they/them

Join Home of the Brave!
Big Jim P wrote:I like the way you think.

Constaniana wrote:Ah, so you were dropped on your head. This explains a lot.

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Snarky bastard.

The Grey Wolf wrote:You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Renewed Imperial Germany wrote:I'm not sure whether to laugh because thIs is the best satire I've ever seen or be very very afraid because someone actually thinks all this so.... have a cookie?

John Holland wrote: John Holland
your mom

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:00 pm

Downtown Los Angeles

The man did as he was instructed and the bus driver in front, confused at what to do, began to slow down before Arrow waved at him to keep going. The driver was more than willing to get out of there, knowing damn sure that he didn't want to get caught up in what was going to happen. Once they were out of sight, Arrow dismounted from the bike and dove for some cover. Looking up from his hiding spot, he could see a sign on the side of the building that read Ambrosia Tech.

Isn't that some big tech company? I've seen a few of their products around. What the hell could they have that these assholes would be willing to steal during an alien invasion? Arrow pondered this, not knowing quite what to do. He looked back at RX-01, who seemed to be waiting for Arrow to say something. He didn't want to intervene, but at the same time, he couldn't just let these assholes kill a bunch of poor eggheads for whatever they were after. Besides, I suppose I could "accidently" procure some new equipment while I was here. He gritted his teeth before shouting back at RX-01.

"Hey Bug Eyes, wanna beat down on some assholes real quick? I don't think my kill total has hit the triple digits yet, and this seems like a perfect opportunity to change that!"

Rex Beast/RX-01
Los Angeles

The ride was peaceful enough, aside from the sounds of gunfire that Arrow released. His rifle is military-grade, normal military-grade. While he was unable to helped much due to the lack of ranged-based attacks or firearms, he was more than helpful in surveyed the situation ahead and vanquished some of the aliens before he reached the city hall before. After a while, the aliens diminished to the point that the law enforcement able to fend them off with the help of National Guards.

Soon they spotted a commotion on an expensive-looking facility. Some kind of small invasion, he guessed, considering the armaments of the men. Attacking when the city is very busy is a great thing to do, unless you are willing to commit evil deeds, something that he isn't comfortable of. Gunfire and explosions shortly followed the 'small invasion' as he said it to himself. He stopped the bike, by the order of Arrow, but of course he would stopped it nonetheless.

Ambrosia Tech?

He had heard of it before. Some kind of big tech company, past years hadn't been kind to updated him with information. He remembered about his failing energy source. He looked down to his belly, the feeling of losing it is getting stronger, slowly. It's not a good sign for him, he said it to himself, again.

Arrow asked for some...intervention. Maybe he can be of good distraction while he looking for the new upgrade or sort of improvement. "Sure, why not," said RX-01. "You just need to do that from this spot for a while, I can head to them and beat them off to open an entering spot," said RX-01. He left Arrow behind as he steered his bike to the crowd of armed men and at full speed. He smashed it at them as he jumped off from the bike, killing few and made some ruckus.

"Rider Kick!" he proclaimed, as he launched a full-powered kick to the few of them, and left them seriously wounded in the process. There are others, but he could fought them off well, but then again, this is the time for Arrow to help him so that both of them can go inside.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

New Finnish Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Finnish Republic » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:50 pm

Arrow
Ambrosia Tech Facility

While he may have only had a few shots left, Arrow made every single one count. He made sure to target the ones more heavily armed first as well as any of the goons that thought it was a good idea to try and shoot back at him. Whether or not they wore body armor didn't matter, as Arrow's McMillan Tac .50 shred completely devastated anyone unfortunate to cross its path.

Arrow had just gotten into a steady rhythm of splattering the guts of the goons on the walls when he heard a click as he pulled the trigger. Shit, out of ammo. I suppose it's time to get dirty, now isn't it. Arrow ditched the rifle and pulled out his sidearm as well as his knife in the opposite hand. He was lucky that he did so in a quick manner, as he had just taken his first step when he heard the distinct whoosh that he knew all too well.

"RPG!"

Arrow dove as the rocket propelled grenade whizzed mere inches away from him, the explosion rocking him off of his feet and sending him flying into a wall. Pain shot up and down his entire body, but his armor had saved him from what would have otherwise been a fatal incident. His helmet display was messed up beyond repair as well, making it useless to him now. With a grunt, he managed to get back to his feet and threw his helmet to the ground, much to the amazement and fear of the man who had tried to kill him. He gave the man a grin that would've chilled even the nastiest sons of bitches to the core.

"That's gonna be expensive to replace. I think I'll have to take a kidney or two to help make up for the costs."

The man shrieked in terror and tried to escape, but he didn't make it far before a hail of bullets hit him square in the back, the man dying before he hit the ground.

Gritting his teeth, he looked back to what foes remained. There were only a handful left outside, and most of them couldn't decide on who to fear more, Arrow or RX-01. Oh, I'll show em' why they should fear me, he thought as he gave his knife a quick twirl before pouncing on his next victim. He dodged the man's gunfire and gave the man a quick slash to the neck, spraying blood all onto Arrow's face. He wasn't done with the bastard yet though, as he caught the man from behind before he could fall and grabbed the man's rifle with one hand and his body with the other. Using him as a human meat shield, he quickly dispatched his comrades who watched in horror as they fell one by one to this man.

Within seconds, the area outside of the facility was suddenly calm as the only two left standing were Arrow and RX-01. However, their job was clearly not over, as sounds of gunfire still emerged from inside the building. Arrow grabbed a rifle from one of the dead men as well as some extra magazines. After flicking off the gory remnants from it, he sheathed his knife away as well. He slung the rifle over his shoulder as he approached RX-01, a smug look on his face. As he walked past, he gave him a pat on the shoulder.

"Not meaning to brag, but I'm pretty sure I killed more than you. Now come on, let's go find out what these bastards were up to."

Before entering the hole in the side of the building where the men had previously entered, he paused to look back at RX-01.

"By the way, Bug Eyes, for the love of Christ can you not scream out your attacks or at least have cooler names for them. I mean, 'Rider Kick'? I think of more creative things while I'm taking a shit.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:13 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:-

Janette Kazlas

The sport-centered superheroine took one of the many wristbands in the box and quickly snuck it on her arm. I guess this is how a superhero team begins. With all this futuristic design and technology, this really did remind Janette of a superhero film. Though, this time it's not just for show.

She can die, after all, unlike all those times watching a movie with 3D glasses on. No, previously you could only vomit from the awful quality or from virtual reality shenanigans. This time, you can get shot, ripped to pieces and worse. Especially since the person in question was a normal person in all but making balls.

"So, anyway, considering that I'd get ripped to pieces faster than a piece of paper if I'm on the front line, I guess I will go along with Naja, then." Basket Girl spoke, grabbing her basketball that she left on the ground and turning it's skin into reinforced steel in seconds. "Not sure how much effect I'll have, but hey, pressure forces innovation."
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Irish County of the Beare-Mor » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:27 pm

Azrael was sitting within an apartment, wasn't his of course. The owners were...ah...indisposed. He took the remote to the television, it was on the ground near some broken children's toys, and turned on the television, tuning it to the news channel. He blearily closed his eyes and somewhat listened to the television.

He nearly fell asleep when he heard of the attack in Los Angeles. Normally he wouldn't bother himself with such things as he had imprtant matters to attend to, but it was a dire situation. He sat up and listened to the broadcast. "Damn it!" he exclaimed before striding out of the building. By the time the door shut behind him, he had teleported to Los Angeles. He wavered a little once he arrived, long distance wasn't always ideal and he would regret that use of power later. Quickly, after recovering his footing, he ran down the street towards the others. He doesn't wish to fly as he wants to conserve his power for the battle. He withdrew his ebony blade from within the folds of his black cloak and ran down the side of the road. The sirens across the city blared and the speakers told him to go north.

"I need some wheels." Azrael muttered. He looked across the street to a few parked cars. "Later, I don't have the time right now." he muttered as he gathered a little of his power into lifting himself off of the ground and onto a nearby rooftop. He looked towards the north end of the city, where the sirens were telling him where to go. He sighed, and began a few teleports. Each one ending further down the city unti he reached the others. He did a final teleport, onto the ground, and wavered a bit more than the first time. He sighed, "I need to stop teleporting. This fight may well be more difficult without them." He saw the others and walked towards them, gathering his breath.
Last edited by The Irish County of the Beare-Mor on Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Want more comedy in your RP? Join "The Infinites!", the lamest group of D-level heroes who are out to save the day. Still open and still seeking players. OOC and IC

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:15 pm

Several more people had shown up to aid against the Kaiju, one of whom looked a bit young. Unfortunately, they had missed the briefing, but Xander was more than happy to go over what they were up against. A large monster with hydrokinetic powers, incredible strength, speed and regenerative capabilities. As well as giving them their wrist bands. "Blue for coms, Red for distress." He explained. "If anyone has any questions, let me know now. Otherwise, we have about an hour to mentally prepare for this." Xander explained and then turned to Leon. He was a teenager. Exactly how old, he couldn't pin point, but he didn't feel very comfortable letting a minor fight against a world ending threat, giant skeletal dragon... Thing or otherwise. "Pardon me, Leon, is it?" Xandter started. "That skeleton dragon is yours correct? I'm sorry, I don't feel particularly comfortable letting a minor participate in this."

"I can vouch for him." Mark started and waved his hand. "He's got magic, and like, it's really good magic." He explained. "Saw it myself. And the uh... giant undead dragon also probably catches a few points too."

"...Alright. Just be careful."

"Look. He's got serious firepower. And if half the shit I've read online about these things is true, then everything helps. And I'm not gonna turn my nose up to a potentially useful asset. Let the kid help."

"I said it's okay." Xander replied in a slightly harsher tone and breathed a sigh of relief as their biggest gun descended from the sky.

"Sorry I'm late. I was making sure we got everyone out of the city. As far as I can tell, we're in the clear." Otis said in a somewhat shy voice. Definitely not the same personality he had when he streamed, the loud, joking, snarking, irony throwing man was in reality, rather shy and softspoken. In front of an actual crowd at least. "Got at least 45 minutes before he hits land..." He said as as the clouds overhead started to let the rain come down. He put up a barrier to keep the heroes who had shown up from getting too soaked before the actual fight. Everyone still in the city was almost certainly going to wind up soaked to the bone, but the few minutes they had to prepare. "So... Plan is to keep him from flooding the city, and we keep hitting him until we win."

"Pretty much the plan." Naja replied from behind. "I like it. Simple, to the point, and effective. Tough guys keep Leviathan off our Blasters. They make an opening and we jackhammer. Just like that one match! Remember that Otis?"

"Oooohhhh yeah. I do! That was awesome. Same idea... Except we lose a city and possibly some lives if we lose... Heck, that's a possibility even if we win."

"Don't be such a downer. Just don't be afraid to get a little dirty. You're probably the most powerful person here. You blast Levi a few times and he's gonna feel it tomorrow after he crawls back to the bottom of the Trench." Naja said trying to encourage him. Otis smiled a bit in response. "That's the spirit. So what're you going to be doing?"

"I guess I'll put myself up as bait. The Kaiju seem to recognize me as a big threat and love targeting me. Just let me know when you're about to fire so I can either get out of the way, or shield myself. I'd rather not be Otis Flambé."

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Irish County of the Beare-Mor » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:37 pm

Azrael heard Xander start talking to the others, and as Azrael had caught his breath after all the multi-teleportation, it was like running a marathon, he approached him. He held his cloak closer to his body, the black folds of the cloak draping off of him, with his ebony blade in his right hand. He pointed the blade down, and apporached Xander.

"So this is a simple hit it until it goes away." Azrael nodded. "Would you prefer more men on the ground, or some in the air? I'd like to be where I'm most...useful."

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:27 pm

Ambrosia Tech Facility

While he may have only had a few shots left, Arrow made every single one count. He made sure to target the ones more heavily armed first as well as any of the goons that thought it was a good idea to try and shoot back at him. Whether or not they wore body armor didn't matter, as Arrow's McMillan Tac .50 shred completely devastated anyone unfortunate to cross its path.

Arrow had just gotten into a steady rhythm of splattering the guts of the goons on the walls when he heard a click as he pulled the trigger. Shit, out of ammo. I suppose it's time to get dirty, now isn't it. Arrow ditched the rifle and pulled out his sidearm as well as his knife in the opposite hand. He was lucky that he did so in a quick manner, as he had just taken his first step when he heard the distinct whoosh that he knew all too well.

"RPG!"

Arrow dove as the rocket propelled grenade whizzed mere inches away from him, the explosion rocking him off of his feet and sending him flying into a wall. Pain shot up and down his entire body, but his armor had saved him from what would have otherwise been a fatal incident. His helmet display was messed up beyond repair as well, making it useless to him now. With a grunt, he managed to get back to his feet and threw his helmet to the ground, much to the amazement and fear of the man who had tried to kill him. He gave the man a grin that would've chilled even the nastiest sons of bitches to the core.

"That's gonna be expensive to replace. I think I'll have to take a kidney or two to help make up for the costs."

The man shrieked in terror and tried to escape, but he didn't make it far before a hail of bullets hit him square in the back, the man dying before he hit the ground.

Gritting his teeth, he looked back to what foes remained. There were only a handful left outside, and most of them couldn't decide on who to fear more, Arrow or RX-01. Oh, I'll show em' why they should fear me, he thought as he gave his knife a quick twirl before pouncing on his next victim. He dodged the man's gunfire and gave the man a quick slash to the neck, spraying blood all onto Arrow's face. He wasn't done with the bastard yet though, as he caught the man from behind before he could fall and grabbed the man's rifle with one hand and his body with the other. Using him as a human meat shield, he quickly dispatched his comrades who watched in horror as they fell one by one to this man.

Within seconds, the area outside of the facility was suddenly calm as the only two left standing were Arrow and RX-01. However, their job was clearly not over, as sounds of gunfire still emerged from inside the building. Arrow grabbed a rifle from one of the dead men as well as some extra magazines. After flicking off the gory remnants from it, he sheathed his knife away as well. He slung the rifle over his shoulder as he approached RX-01, a smug look on his face. As he walked past, he gave him a pat on the shoulder.

"Not meaning to brag, but I'm pretty sure I killed more than you. Now come on, let's go find out what these bastards were up to."

Before entering the hole in the side of the building where the men had previously entered, he paused to look back at RX-01.

"By the way, Bug Eyes,<script id="gpt-impl-0.715654406696558" src="https://securepubads.g.doubleclick.net/gpt/pubads_impl_107.js"></script> for the love of Christ can you not scream out your attacks or at least have cooler names for them. I mean, 'Rider Kick'? I think of more creative things while I'm taking a shit.

Rex Beast/RX-01
Ambrosia Tech Facility

The bullets won't mattered to him. They are just normal bullets, he had worse. One man tried to smashed his fist into him, he grabbed it instinctively before putting the head down to the pavement. He's not dead, probably, but eh. He looked to his other side, Arrow's looking fine, even recuperated quite fast from the RPG.

"He's one tough guy," he said it to himself, as he managed to gave a hook to another man. By this point, the remains are armed men, the heavily armed ones have been killed by either him, Arrow, or both of them. Not a nice thing to do. "Not a scratch, man. Not a scratch."

They attempted to threw grenades at him, he flinched, but it was a normal flinch. They are worse than the guys he met before. "Come on!" He ran towards the left ones, with full speed, jumped, with two kicks down targeted at them, "Rider Power Kicks!" and it blasted them good.

Arrow seemed to bragged on about his kills, "I don't mind. I don't count 'killing more' as reward, you see," said Rex to Arrow. They both went in to the tech facility, and for the love of God, he complained, now about his attacks.

"Excuse me? It's mine, not yours. Beside, it won't matter to you if I change it or not, right?" sarcastically remarked by Rex. The sight of the bodies and bloods would be terrifying...if they are civilians stumbled upon this. "Bloods everywhere, bodies. Ambrosia Tech didn't have much security eh?" remarked Rex to Arrow.

"I've seen these kind of killings before. I think they are that...PMC guys, Red Diamond. I've encountered them before, not here. Near Alaska, if you know. Guess they were here because of something, a contract maybe? Perhaps, even Elysium," said Rex to Arrow, calmly. Elysium would be a piece of cake if he's more powerful than them.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse