NATION

PASSWORD

Dragonball Universe: The Forever War Part One[IC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Dragonball Universe: The Forever War Part One[IC]

Postby New Rnclave » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:45 pm

Dragonball Universe: The Forever War Part One

Introduction:

The universe knows peace, as fragile as it is, for the first time in decades. Following the defeat of the Ravager army, the Earthlings and their allies have returned to Glacia's world, readying themselves for the award ceremony in their honor. But while the Earthlings prepare to celebrate their victory, the Saiyan Triumvirate, now comprised of the Saiyans, Tabbis, Brussel and Spicer, as well as Amelia and Android 92, moves to take back Nidori, the now captive daughter of Triumvir Tabbis.

In the wider universe, trillions of people attempt to rebuild their lives in the aftermath of the Ravager attack, trying to find hope in the death and destruction wrought by the metal locusts. The Galactic patrol, once a strong organization that kept that universe safe and secure, has fallen on hard times, reduced to a humanitarian group following years of underfunding and proxy attacks by the Planet Trade. Keenly aware of the fragile universal position, an elite group of Galactic patrol officers have been dispatched to eliminate any and all threats to universal peace, including the Saiyans.

And in a far corner of the universe, a lone man plans a tournament to decide the next Great Destroyer...
Last edited by New Rnclave on Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:52 pm

Glacia

It has been two days since the raid on the Ravager world and the summoning of the Dragon. Whilst initially the Princess of the North was livid, when she read Lactea's report the situation was understood by her: "Rather a threat be mitigated and Arctica denied a year of immortality" she wrote to the body changer.

And it was for their service to her that Glacia brought the heroes to Planet Glacia 394 to reward them for their service. In the crystal halls of the Throne Room, Glacia--dressed so elegantly in the Greco-Roman styled dress--bestowed upon the heroes medals. In the same ceremony she also made them official officers in the PTO, Northern Quadrant--with Aonori and Koba being made Generals directly under Lactea's chain of command.

"And so," she concluded, "you are forever heroes to the North".
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:16 am

Otis hadn't done much in the last tend thousand years. He mostly sat around letting things go on as they did. Enough planets were being destroyed to where there really wasn't a need for a God of Destruction. He did try to get a new God a thousand years or so ago. A human. Which lasted less than a day. It was a strange time. What kind of a person wants to go to hell? Even if for a semi-justifiable reason. Regardless, he was preforming his scan of the universe to see how things were going. Several Arcosian siblings were not on good terms with each other. Which in ways was both good and bad. They were powerful enough to destroy planets, and most of them did so quite often. However, given their temperaments as of late, it was likely that they were going to kill eachother. Which means far few planets were being destroyed, meaning he actually had to do his job. "Well nuts. Oh well, I'm bored."

Normally the selection process involved a monkey and a dartboard, but he was feeling like mixing it up. There were plenty of semi-suitable candidates. So why not amuse himself, and pick out the most worthy candidate out of the bunch? Using his vast power, he projected a message across the universe to any and all who were listening. "Greetings citizens of the universe. My name is Otis, and it's come to my attention that due to recent events, the universe requires a new God of Destruction. I won't let my ramblings bore you, so I shall be quick! If you're interested in the title, head to this location." He explained, mentally giving the location of the planet to the mortals. "If you're not, go about your business and I shall not bother you again."

He was already at the location he gave to the mortals. A random planet that had seen better days. He smoothed out the entire surface, and over a decently large area, created a ring for opponents to fight. Stands for those who were waiting their turn, or just watching the fights, to sit. And finally, a very powerful barrier to keep stray shots in where they belonged.

Castain
Diplomat

Founded: May 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Castain » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:44 am

Onigara

Onigara was dissapointed. He had spent all his time Training that he didn't have time to fight or anything. Those Ravagers would've been great for practice. He went to the Honor Hall, and saw everyone getting an award. He brushed it off, blaming himself for it. He sat down with some other higher ranking officials, whispering about the new heroes of the north. He didn't want to interrupt anything, so he just sat and watched.
Totally not a French/English/German/Christian/Muslim empire based loosely on the Roman Empire.

Definitely not.

Sichem
Senator

Founded: Apr 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:10 am

David Rothstein

"Thank you! Thank you! I would like to thank my family, and my landlord, and my pet goldfish, and my friend's pet dog, and General Aonori, and my always growing anime collection, for pulling me through these hard times..."

Those were David's mumbles when he was receiving a medal for his service to his female slave owner. To him, it sounded quite profound. The medal handed over might have been heavy to him if he was still his weak Earth self, but now the weight of standing in front of the audience crushed more than the gold. Upon receiving the trophy, he descended down to the group. Aonori was the first to greet him, of course - though this time she looked a bit different. With the somewhat sudden promotion to General, the woman received brand new encrusted shoulder pads, and even her stature indicated that she was no longer a mere division commander.

"So, congratulations," she spoke first. "Now you're a full pledged member of the Planet Trade Organization. How does it feel?"

"Am I?..."

"At this point, you might as well be one de facto. Lady Glacia's not going to simply let go of you and the Earthlings now. You're too powerful."

David glanced back to the female Arcosian, who was still handing out medals like a mom handing out cookies. It's not going to be easy to stand that face from now on. "So, what's going to happen now?"

"If I knew that, I wouldn't be here, Salati. I'm probably no longer going to be with your team, though - a General in this organization is usually too busy to meddle in individual units' affairs. Which really sucks."

David raised his eyebrow in response. Aonori continued:

"Erm, I mean - there's still a few things I forgot you to teach..."

The teenage Saiyan folded his arms and was about to comment, but suddenly a telepathic message reached his mind, along with pretty much everyone in the hall.

The Republic of Atria wrote: "Greetings citizens of the universe. My name is Otis, and it's come to my attention that due to recent events, the universe requires a new God of Destruction. I won't let my ramblings bore you, so I shall be quick! If you're interested in the title, head to this location." "If you're not, go about your business and I shall not bother you again."

What the frick? Okay, let's present the most obvious questions right to myself. WHAT? WHO? WHY? HOW? WHAT THE?

"D-did you hear that, Salati?"

"You mean the literal Yahweh reaching out to us and offering a chance to become an embodiment of destruction? Yeah, I did, what's the problem?"

"I could point out a couple of things, but are you going?"

David looked up to the tiled ceiling, wondering. I mean, why not. Considering that my home planets - both of them, actually - got blown to bits, I have at least a little experience in destruction. And it's not like this can get any worse.

"Well, why not? Why are you asking?"

"Oh, well, I was going check in there, see if there's any fighting involved, and I thought I could pick you up on the way."

"Wait, but you're a General now?"

"To be honest, a General can go anywhere it wants to, and Glacia's not going to care about a few days spent on a space trip."

"Oh."

Oh, okay.
I Am a 21 year old Jewish man, residing in Haifa, Israel. Hatzalah volunteer.

Castain
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Castain » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:17 am

Onigara

Onigara was interested in David, the Saiyan who was supposedly raised on Earth. His speech was less then what the Saiyan Prince expected, but a speech was a speech, after all. He started whispering with the other High Ranking officials; They said that David was growing immensely strong in piwer, and that he could be a threat to the PTO.

Onigara was not one for talking behind someones back, and would've killed the high ranking official if it weren't for it being a special occasion. The scum would have to pay later, secretly. As Onigara approached David, he could sense the power. The officials were right.

He approached the man, and gave a small bow. He had heard that this man was a Saiyan, so Onigara would have to be respectful.

"Greetings, blood of my blood." He said, finishing his bow. He turned to Aonori, and gave a similar bow. "Comrade". He said, bowing as well. What surprised Onigara the most, was the announcer announcing a God of Destruction.

This rang in Onigaras ears, and as he saw Aonori and David talk about it, he quickly jumped. "If I may, go with you two?" he said, eagerly
Last edited by Castain on Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Totally not a French/English/German/Christian/Muslim empire based loosely on the Roman Empire.

Definitely not.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:26 am

Glacia

The Arcosian Princess heard Otis' call, as had everyone else in the room. Such a tournament would no doubt attract some of the galaxy's most powerful warriors, but more importantly, it would be an excellent place to hide her warriors from Arctica when he learned about the destruction of Gelid's funeral world.

There's no way of knowing if he'll blame me or Frost, but hiding any evidence is always a good policy

Glacia spoke up, loud for all to hear.

"Listen up, you all no doubt heard the psychic summoning. Generals Koba and Aonori, gather your team and report right away. Win for the honour of Glacia, and for yourselves."
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:34 am

Castain wrote:Onigara

Onigara was interested in David, the Saiyan who was supposedly raised on Earth. His speech was less then what the Saiyan Prince expected, but a speech was a speech, after all. He started whispering with the other High Ranking officials; They said that David was growing immensely strong in piwer, and that he could be a threat to the PTO.

Onigara was not one for talking behind someones back, and would've killed the high ranking official if it weren't for it being a special occasion. The scum would have to pay later, secretly. As Onigara approached David, he could sense the power. The officials were right.

He approached the man, and gave a small bow. He had heard that this man was a Saiyan, so Onigara would have to be respectful.

"Greetings, blood of my blood." He said, finishing his bow. He turned to Aonori, and gave a similar bow. "Comrade". He said, bowing as well. What surprised Onigara the most, was the announcer announcing a God of Destruction.

This rang in Onigaras ears, and as he saw Aonori and David talk about it, he quickly jumped. "If I may, go with you two?" he said, eagerly

David Rothstein, Aonori

Having already opened the exit door of the hall and ready to leave for the hangar, General Aonori only took a slight glance at Onigara, then muttered:

"Nah. If you're so eager to get there, then why don't you find your own god damn ride?" She wasn't worried about the possible consequences. After the potential unlock, the "King" was no longer a threat to her. He can go die in a hole for all I care.

David, meanwhile, was surprised by this sudden rebuttal. He wasn't as eager to deny one of his team members a chance to come with them, after all. He quickly ran up to Aonori, who had already entered the corridor, and spoke:

"Hey, what's up with that? What's the problem of having him go with us, Aonori?"

"Having Onigara go with us? Salati, he's just a narcissistic prick incapable of standing his ground like a real Saiyan, I'm not going to acknowledge him." Plus, he'd just interfere in our training. And I don't want any filthy noses snooping around and reporting anything even remotely close to breaking the code to the higher-ups.

"Oh, come on now, he'd still make a decent sparring partner! And maybe if you got to know him better, you wouldn't be so negative towards him."

"Oh, you Earthlings with your forgiveness... There's no arguing with you." Aonori then turned to Onigara in the distance. "Fine, you can go! But it's your problem if I end up breaking your bones."

The General turned to the information sheet in the Hangar. Any free ships with a gravity chamber on board? ...Sweet, there's exactly the one we need in the third department - and it just returned from a mission, so nobody reserved it. "Salati, we're picking that ship. Do you have your stuff packed?"

"I have no stuff. Glacia blew them up."

"Nice. Then we're leaving."

Castain
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Castain » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:53 am

Onigara

"Why you insubordinate son of a god damn little ra-" Onigara was saying to Aonori, cut off by David's words. He crossed his arms and looked away from the duo, before listening to Lady Glacia.

He though about being a God of Destruction, he would recieve premium training, he would be respected and feared throughout the Universe... He would be the strongest of them all! Onigara thought, spacing out for a second.

He returned to face the duo, scoffing at Aonori. "I'm ready to depart whenever you guys are" Onigara said, with his Maroon Saiyan Cape calmly flowing. He wanted to attach a sash to the front, but he had no time at the moment.

Definitely not.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:07 am

Tabbis:

Warm.

Warm and comfortable.

Spending months at a time in a spaceship made being comfortable impossible, at least without spending a fortune. But Tabbis's time of cruising in a small cramped attack pod were over, for the time being, and the spiky haired Saiyan loved it.

If only he could actually sleep.

In fact, Tabbis hadn't slept a wink in the last two days, not for lack of trying mind you. Last night had only been a repeat of the prior, with Tabbis laying flat, on the verge of tearing his hair out. And the moments that weren't spent trying to rest, were spent wandering the halls of the ship.'Kami knows I don't want to mingle with any of these people.'

With a loud sigh, Tabbis pulled himself from the sheets, briefly considering pulling on his spandex before shaking his head. There was hardly anyone here he cared to hide from. Brussel and Spicer were used to the same cultural norms he was, and the Earthlings could shove it for all he cared, especially the odd one.

"Fuck her." He affirmed aloud, pulling open the door to the hallway, beginning his long, and now apparently inappropriate, nude march down down to the showers on the old ship. It wouldn't take long to shower, unless the hot water reservoir on the ship broke again. Tabbis hated fixing that.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:31 am

Spicer

In a room converted into a training gym, Glacia's general was training. When Spicer wasn't performing administrative duties or conquering worlds, he preferred his intense training regimen, if not only to stay in shape, but to get stronger. Before, he had believed he reached his peak, at 90k. But the past six months he had outstripped his peak, having after his battle with 92 reaching 100k. It was a rare ecstatic moment for the Saiyan.

Spicer threw the 300,000 lb dumbbell off his body and after slowly rising adjusted the gravity back to normal, or at least, what normal was on the Saiyan homeworld before Frost destroyed it. Fighting Arctica wasn't exactly on Spicer's to-do list, but even he had to admit he felt excited about the prospect of fighting the galaxy's most powerful warrior, and with Amelia's device, Spicer would give him a run for his money.

Spicer thought about the Earth woman as he made his way towards the showers. As much as Spicer didn't want to admit it, he was starting to really fall in love with Amelia. But any lingering thoughts he put out of mind when he saw Tabbis in the showers as well, and after turning the hot water on, tried to be friendly.

"So tell me your master plan again, Triumvir Omega," he asked half mockingly.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:01 am

Tabbis:

"Hell if I know." Tabbis remarked, bristling at the other Saiyans question. He had never chosen to take code names, but Babos has insisted on it, the Elder Saiyan explaining that they kept their identities hidden.

'They also made buying shit on the market easier.' Turning on the taps, Tabbis rolled his shoulders as the spray hit him, feeling the heavy tension in his neck and shoulders."But I do think Arctica sent Nidori away. For a Galactic emperor, he'd been especially stupid to show his hand to us right off the bat." Shrugging stiffly, the Saiyan grabbed a bottle of shampoo, lathering the sickly sweet smelling soap through his mane.

But regardless of where Nidori was, Tabbis wanted the entire universe to know when the great Arctica, was outfoxed by a group of Saiyans."And then even the Gods will have reason to fear us." He muttered quietly, continuing to lather up his unruly hair.

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:27 pm

Castain wrote:-

David Rothstein, Aonori

The trio walked up to the designated ship - it was a medium sized corvette, a fast attack ship designed for carrying small squads of troops for planetary invasions. White it certainly wasn't as big as Koba's vessel, the one the team used to collecting the Dragon Balls, it certainly was comfortable enough for three Saiyans to travel with.

Aonori entered the piloting room and out in the coordinates of the planet from memory - the computer calculated the estimated travel time by itself. Five days. That's even more than I needed, at least according to plan. The General soon sent a message to the command center to inform of her departure, then moved back to the crew - David and Onigara. The ship began to slowly float up and leave the harbor, preparing to enter FTL speed.

"We're leaving! Pack your shit and hurry up! Since you're both now directly under my wing, there's a few rules I have to set. No surpassing me in strength without my confirmation. No bragging about your heritage or about your status as King. No sending insults, with the exception being me. Understood? You can go to your rooms."

David nodded and was about to leave, but Aonori walked up to him, pointed to his chest and spoke:

"Salati. Meet me in the gravity chamber in an hour."
Last edited by Sichem on Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:46 pm

Spicer

The General growled in frustration. This wasn't what he wanted to hear from Tabbis: no, he wanted plans and strategies and exact reasoning. But it was obvious that Tabbis was raised by Babos.

My brother was always one for guns blazing. He never was a strategist.

"Well, as long as we aren't killed for your bastard," he hissed before leaving the shower, putting his spandex shorts back on and walking over to outside of Amelia's room. As much as he didn't want to admit it, but there was a very real chance he would be killed in this little excursion, and for all his bravado and boasting, he knew Arctica could kill them all without even trying. With a sigh, Spicer opened the door and walked just inside the threshold as the door closed behind him. He took a seat in a chair by her bed, and watched the Earth woman as she slept.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:57 pm

Prologue

General Koba didn't really seem interested in his new role as genera under the horned blue Eggplant-thing Lactea. So long as it means more money, he had told Glacia as the agreement was made to put him and Aoniri as Generals. His eye straying from a decorative Glacia dress to a rather thick posterior in a beautiful but painfully tight dress, he smiled, hand now on what properly belonged to him.

And more Booty, he had added to Glacia in a suggestive manner, grinning even more crazily from the reaction of the Tuffle girl. Going by the name of Ramune, she was A self-proclaimed scientist back on her home world - she was plucked from her planet following Koba's destruction of the Tuffle capital city in the search of the dragon balls, and ensuing fight with the Tuffle Ultra Corps. There wasn't anything holding him back from doing what he wanted on her, since the pirate lacked a proper maiden female to call 'his.'

Still, the sad realization had come to him that they had to unfortunately part ways. Once everyone felt the message the - er, whoever or Whatever that was - gave them, Koba knew that he had to go full force training. Surpassing 100,000 level of training, he had told himself. Keeping one hand clenched firmly where it was, and using the other hand to bring her closer, Koba looked down at the woman, who seemed to be having a bad time.

"Lassie," Koba began, before she panicked. "Get your pirate hands off of me!" She squealed, kicking him in the shin. "Your breath smells like-" she paused. "Is that Rum?"

"Only for you." Koba kissed his maiden on the lips, and, as he drew back, began. "A competition has come up - something I can't miss. On the line is the spot of God of Destruction. I, Koba, the most powerful Space Pirate in the universe, will be taking that spot," with a low growl, he sighed. "With my crew of course," returning to his regular tone, he continued. "But, I will have to let you know - this is dangerous territory for ya. Do ye understand this?" He asked, letting her go as he turned around, as if spaghetti western music was playing in the background. "I hope you understand."

"Wait!" She screamed, holding her arm to the space pirate. "If you take me, we can drink all the rum we want together..! You can even boldly go where no pirate has ever gone before!"

Koba turned around, raising an orange eyebrow. "You mean in bed?"

Ramune nodded.

"Even the no-fly-zone?" Koba asked. As soon as she nodded, he picked her up with one hand, stomping off towards the nearest team member, Aoniri. "Come on, lassie. We're going to get to that tournament. And win it. Aight?"

Before she could respond, Koba turned about face, placing his fingers on the side of his head, towards his temples.

Ryou. Where the hell are ye now...

--------------------

Snapping out of his trance after the announcement, the Human boy looked around, shocked. Right after the ceremony, he'd assumed his typical blue and black dogi, and was going to town on a few targets. They weren't exactly physical like the ones on Koba's ship, but, since they were computer-generated ones, they were tougher to defeat.

Ryou was clotheslined and fell to the floor, just as Koba addressed him. Ryou grumbled and rolled into his chest, weakly getting up from the floor as he rubbed his neck, grunting.

"What? Now?" He groaned, fanning his dogi. "Oh. Fuck me. Guess I'll show Cress how to use a Spirit Missile later.

Or was it the Kamehameha?
Last edited by Turmenista on Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:18 pm

Ciel, who hadn't really had much to do, heard Glacia's order to attend the tournament. He wasn't sure why he didn't feel the urge to attack the Acrosian. Maybe it was because she had more power in a finger than he had ever been able to call forth, maybe it was because she had offered to bring back the earth. Either way, he was basically a slave, rank aside, at this point.

Why not? There's no reason to not attend the tournament.

In truth, he was having trouble not being at least a little excited about the chance to test his own power against some of the strongest fighters in the universe.

Correction, one of the strongest, and that's if I get lucky. I'll probably get knocked out in the first round by someone just a bit stronger than I am.

But that was only all the more reason to train. Just as he was stepping into a gravity chamber, the warrior stopped, moving to slap himself, but only accomplishing the wriggling of a stump.

That's right, Tabella offered to make me an arm. And it's certainly been more than a fully day...

With that, he spun on his heel before stopping to locate Tabella's energy, and then darted down towards it, stopping at a door, and letting out a sigh, hopefully this goes better than last time, and then knocked. "Hello?"
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:05 pm

A Bar Somewhere in the Universe
What an uncivilized place to meet in... Thought Pyra, her monk robes marking her out from the rest of the patrons, as well as the lack of a drink. For the monks of the Shan, anything that compromised judgement was forbidden. Drugs, Alcohol, even Sex. Sacrificed in the name of union between mind and body. Though Pyra had indulged in such things before, ever since her induction into the monkhood she had given such distractions up. Even if she had not, this would be no time for diversions. She was here for a bloody affair indeed. Her eyes scanned the room full of aliens until she found one of them which seemed familiar. Oddly enough he had no scent, like before when she had met him. She moved over to him and sat down.

"So, you decided to come to us in the end." Spoke the alien before her. Face obscured by shadows created in the dark bar, though from what she could see she would have a hard time seeing his face anyway, hidden behind a mask of some sort. He seemed humanoid from what Pyra could tell, though what could be under that mask and coat, few likely could tell. She had learned much from her time since the destruction of her people, and one of those lessons was that sometimes appearances could be very deceptive indeed. "I offer the same deal before. A way to destroy both our enemies."

"I lack options." Spoke Pyra, looking around at her surroundings. "Otherwise I would not be at this... establishment."

The man in the mask took something from his pocket, then lifted it to his face, a blue light was seen as the hologram of his mask was breached, then it resumed phasing around the object: a white tube which was then set alight on the end with a device. Then the man exhaled smoke. Pyra paused, fascinated with this, She had never seen something quite like that.

"This establishment is perhaps the only place we could conduct our business away from the eyes of those we call enemies." Spoke the man. "The Arcosians are thorough, though rarely do they look to asteroids for their dissidents. Still... I do not imagine this little rock will go unnoticed forever. PTO troops could come here at any moment. And when they come there will not be a trace of it left. Nor the people."

The man crushed the cylinder into a metal dish. "Everyone here knows this drink may be their last. But I suppose a life under an unjust rule is not a life worth living for some." He leaned back slightly as he fiddled with another white cylinder. "It's almost poetic."

There was another pause. Pyra frowned. It was true. Enemies of the Planet Trade Organization tended to vaporize. She knew that all too well.

"We're going to put a stop to that." Spoke Pyra.

"You have yet to prove that it should be "We""." Spoke the man, much to Pyra's annoyance. "You will have a chance to though. A test. Pass it, and I will give you what you need to slay both our enemies."

The man once again exhaled smoke, passing through the mask easier than the solid white paper. "There will be a tournament to decide the next God of Destruction. One, maybe two, perhaps all of the Arcosians will be there. You will enter this tournament and make it to the fifth round. After which you will throw your match and be ejected."

"Why must I leave the Tournament?" Asked the Shan Monk. Not out of overconfidence, yet curiosity.

"You would not survive the higher rounds, especially if one of the three were to be at the tournament." Spoke the man. Pyra opened her mouth to argue, but then closed it. She reasoned he must be right.

Pyra pondered the decision before her. She felt conflicted about entering a tournament supporting blooshed, when that was antithetical to her orders teachings. However she could not leave this path now. Justice must be administered, and the Arcosian siblings had to fall. It seemed this would be one of the (hopefully few) tenants she would be forced to break during her quest.

"Very well." Pyra spoke. Then got up. "I will enter this tournament and do as you ask. I will prove myself to you." Spoke the monk with determintion. She turned to leave, walking out of the bar when she noticed someone else walking in. A red skinned alien, with an extra set of arms. She frowned, but then kept moving. She left the bar.

Meanwhile.

The red skinned alien walked to the back of the bar, sitting down next to a mysterious figure with a trench coat and a mask. This seemed to be her only option for closure after what happened to her family...

"So, you decided to come to us in the end." Spoke the alien before her. "I offer the same deal before. A way to destroy both our enemies..."
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:49 pm

A Dark Past is behind us... But a bright future is ahead!

Koto:

The Namekian froze up upon hearing the child ask him that one question. "Uh, Hello?" The child asked, Koto unfroze and looked down at the boy. "Well... It all started a couple of months ago..."

7 Months Earlier

The skies were green, the blue trees were blooming, Namek was thriving as always. Koto was standing outside of his home mentoring the next generation of Namekian warriors, all was well. However, a shadow had cast over the planet and the planet quickly went into panic. Hundreds upon hundreds of alien soldiers rained down onto the surface and began a hunt for Namek's Dragon Balls, many Namekians had died, others had been captured by the invaders but some had also managed to flee the planet. Koto had managed to escape most of the chaos and made his way to the home of the Grand Elder who was relatively unharmed but a look of horror was on his face. "Koto... We must prevent the use of the Dragon Balls.... I'd like you to..." The voices of soldiers could be heard outside, they had been discovered.

"I want you to end my life."

Koto gasped as the Grand Elder spoke the last word, he couldn't do such a thing... "I-I... I ca-" He was interrupted by the Grand Elder once more, who had a smile on his face. "For the safety of our planet, and the cosmos. You must." Koto mustered up his courage and raised his arm, a bolt of energy formed in front of it. "I'm sorry, Grand Elder."

And in that instant, he fired the bolt. The Grand Elder gasped as his body began to disintegrate but regained his smile. "Goodbye, my friend." The Grand Elder finally disappeared but as that happened, many soldiers flooded the room and aimed their weapons at Koto. "Where is the Grand Elder?!" One soldier shouted, Koto then turned to the soldier. "I said where is the fucking Grand Elder!"

"He's dead. I killed him to prevent you monsters from getting the Dragon Balls."

The soldiers began to talk each other, they didn't know what they were to do but then one man stepped forward, this man looked oddly like a squid. "We kill him." The man said, the other soldiers then let fire on Koto until his body gave up and shut down.

Present Day

"A-And that's how I got here..." Koto was almost crying but then he had just realised something. "H-How rude of me! I forgot to introduce myself!" The child looked up at Koto curiously, one second he was nearly crying but the next he wasn't. "The name's Koto." Koto looked down at the child with a smile on his face. "I'm Hikari." The child said.

"I think we're going to get along just fine."
Last edited by Gurori on Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:56 pm

It had been several moments since a voice had somehow pierced Shiva's mind, seemingly speaking to all of the universe. It spoke of a tournament, a collection of the universe's strongest, all gathered in one place. Shiva grinned slightly as he thought about the circumstance at hand. It would be an excellent opportunity to gather a sort of... benchmark for what he might expect out there.

Shiva made his way to the ships flight deck, where the pilots and commanding officers resided, "I have no doubt you all heard that universal message moments ago." he said, walking onto the deck as the officers and pilots bent the knee, "Forget the next planned genocide. I can slaughter the helpless anytime I please. It's a rare treat the universe's strongest are all gathered in one place though."

The crew nodded and stood up to begin plotting a new course. The planet appeared on a large screen on the flight deck wall, and the chief officer addressed Shiva, "Sir, the planet is close. I estimate around half a day away."

Shiva took a seat in the center of the flight deck's upper level, "Excellent work, Captain. Get us there as quickly as possible, I don't want to be late." he said, somewhat sternly. He would not miss out on such a wonderful opportunity to stretch his muscles.
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:18 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:= Snip -

Sigma Galli Prime

Peaceful, was the only word that could accurately describe the Kaioshin-Human Homeworld of Sigma Galli Prime. Located at the edge of a Galaxy that was far out of the reach of any known organization, including the Planet Trade Organization, this world was a lush green planet with vast oceans of water, making the planet a bastion for life, no matter how small and no matter how diverse the lifeforms were. This planet also had no fully sentient creatures with the exception of the Kaioshin-Human Hybrids, allowing for said species to establish dominance over the world within a matter of hours of their nation being established under the fair hand of Ximen Masaki, the firstborn child of Spera Masaki, the father who made it possible to populate the Hybrid's numbers to a sustainable amount of individuals.

As the leaves danced calmly in the wind, the sound of two combatants clashing in the center of a field was all too noticeable, one of the combatants, Asumar Masaki, focusing primarily on shattering blows to disorient his training opponent, Kazuko Masaki, whose defense acted like a concrete wall in response to his brothers powerful strikes. "If you keep this up Kazuko, It'll end out the same way it always has been, a blasted stalemate." Asumar replied, his expression showing hints of joy as Kazuko started meeting his brother blow for blow, their ki trying to overpower each other, but never being able to entirely tip the scales in favor of the other. Throughout their twenty years of life, Kazuko and Asumar harbored rivalry's against each other, with Asumar desiring to one day defeat Kazuko in combat, while the latter saw it as advantageous to hone his martial arts in order to combat any threats that may come in the future.

As Asumar charged forward with a Ki-Infused fist, Kazuko quickly grabbed hold of his fist, resulting in the expulsion of both Green and Purple colored Ki Shrouds, the both of them vying for gaining the upper hand in the ongoing power struggle "This is simply training Asumar." Kazuko replied with a smile, bringing one foot up against his brother's chest, expelling a large amount of Ki from it, which sent Asumar spiraling backwards down towards the ground "We aren't actually trying to kill each other ya know?" Just as Kazuko expected, Asumar stopped his uncontrollable descent just centimeters from impacting the ground.

Asumar flashed a smirk in response, but before he could speak, he suddenly felt a much larger and more powerful force of nature reach out to him telepathically, stating that a new God of Destruction was required for this current Universe, but what gained his attention the most was that a location was also provided to convene if one was interested by the prospect of becoming the new God of Destruction, perhaps he could meet some powerful opponents and size up his power against them, he never met any other species before in his life. Asumar then turned to Kazuko "Tell me you just heard that voice in the sky Kazuko, surely I must not be going crazy."

"Indeed you're not, Asumar." A lone voiced replied, his snow white hair reflecting in the sunlight alongside his pale features and his traditional robe, the man revealing himself as Ximen Masaki, the current Emperor of the Hybrid Enclave, as well as the elder brother to both Asumar and Kazuko "Perhaps now I'll be able to properly introduce you two to a large variety of species, come along now." Ximen stated, his two younger brothers quickly following behind.

Neo ORB
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo ORB » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:52 pm

Android 92

Punching the "Annoyance" hadn't worked at all, he'd instead snapped back but various information had been gained from that one hit. although the most decisive one was that in terms of strength, he had been beyond Spicers level. With such a thought in her mind, Android 92 watched the familiar star map and charts she had known fly by them at insane speeds. Of course to her advantage she could watch such a show from the very best place few could ever touch; Which was within the vacuum of space itself where Android 92 had ever so lightly sat on top of the fast moving vessel that had been carrying them since parting from Luna.

It was intresting to watch the satellite world vanish from her eyes, weeks of silent travel though the void only to leave the very thing she had sought for within only a few hours. It was actually quite ironic really how this flow of events just kept on increasing into bigger proportions, and it was because of such bazaar circumstance that Android 92 had in fact only set foot in the vessel for a few minutes and then promptly left the vessel for the solitude of the void for the past two days and simply sat quietly and thought.

However the stars had actually kept her far more captivated then she had thought, so the quiet that surrounded her was actually not all that tear inducing. However being in utter solitude while peaceful was rather maddening especially after two days of it. So slowly Android 92 got up from her sitting position and lightly turned around on her heels and started walking towards the hatch she had come from.
It was a quiet stride moving from one side of the vessel to the next while watching for any rouge material. Obviously however anything that even neared Android 92 was promptly disintegrated before it ever touched her. But it never hurt to be careful as she slowly made her way and after a few minutes reached the hatch, placed her hand on the metal and easily then hacked the system closing the inner partitions to create a sealed environment after sucking the oxygen back into the rest of the vessel so that she could enter safely.

As her systems gave Android 92 an all clear, she opened the hatch and then swung herself into the vessel and watched the hatch close behind her resealing the environment. As oxygen flooded in the sound of a light cracking popped the background as the warmth of the vessel fought with the sub-zero temperature Android 92 had been bathing in for the last two days. Obviously the internal temperature of the compartment failed to warm Android 92 in the slightest. But with indifference she opened the inner partition and entered the vessel and quietly walked through the circular hallway as Ice crystals coated her making her body sparkle in the light. Unfortunately for everyone other then the uncaring Android, the temperature would continue to drop while trying to equalize the new moving anomaly which left bitter coldness where it passed.

As the entire inside temperature of the vessel rose to combat the frozen Android's passage. 92 finally made it to her own destination which was the shower room and entered without a care in the world as she slipped soundlessly out of her clothing which luckily didn't shatter into a thousand piece's.
Being naked however showed a grotesque display of Android 92's unhealed body in which one could see the numerous purple bruises and the still ugly burn scar on her belly only after looking past the frozen ice clinging to the entirety of her frame, and only after seeing passed the intense steam vapor cloud that her entire body was currently giving off.
Although she had noticed a certain naked creature still lathering his hair which to her eyes was surrounded in a bubbly mess.
But Android 92 paid him no heed and walked soundlessly past and entered one of the showers a few spaces down from the "annoyance" and then carefully turned the tap and saw the water splashing onto her body...
Or it was suppose to if not for the fact that the moment the incoming water neared her. Its molecular atoms were being decelerated and it was turning to crystallized dust particles before it even touched her, which gave new meaning to the terms "Cold shower". Annoyed Android 92 turned off the tap and then looked at the "annoyance" known as Tabbis and lightly spoke in a calm voice, despite the fact that there was no doubt that her presence would have likely been causing his outgoing water temp to dip rather quickly.

"Hey... Tabbis?... does this usually happen, or is it just me being too cold for your vessel to properly acclimate? "
The Nare [FT]/Shattered Day Enterprise's [FT]
2015 P2TM Nominated for Best School-based RP character
There is no Neo Orb. Only "The Nare". Unless its MT.

Saint Morning
Minister

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:37 pm

Tabella

Tabbis would noticed a message appearing via his scouter. However, without him even needing to answer, the message opened itself.

“Yo dickhead. Thanks for leaving so abruptly without informing anyone of your departure.” The brunette stated as she glared fiercely at the Saiyan warrior. “Don’t even bother to ask how I managed to find you. I’m so use to this tech that it’s almost child’s play at this point.” Also she was Tabella fucking Brieve, if she couldn’t do it no one could.

“Anyway. Back to me telling you how much of a gigantic dick you are. As much as I hate you’re guts, you’re pretty much the only thing I got left of Kale until the bastard decides to show his face. If you die out there, I will personally find an alternative to the dragon balls, wish you back to life and then rip off your balls and feed them to that girlfriend of yours.”

“Yeah I know you’re fucking the Acosian. Don’t even deny it. As for how I know about your little mission… let’s just say that I’ve been ease dropping.”

Amelia

Contrary to what Spicer thought. Amelia was awake, although she continued to pretend to sleep as he entered the room, silently wondering what the male Saiyan was going to do. She could feel his eyes on her, which told her he was watching her, which was… kind of sweet.

Slowly she rose from the bed and moved a few locks of hair behind from her face with her hand.

“Spicer?”

Mizuna- Arctica

The Acosian would feel a dark presence within the room. From the shadows appeared a beautiful blue-skinned woman, with long hair spikey hair. Within her hands was a long staff with a ruby orb at the end. She gently caressed the object as she regarded the Prince.

“You must be Arctica. Your aura is even more delicious in person.”
Last edited by Saint Morning on Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:51 am

David Rothstein, Aonori

So, this is where she wants me to go, right?

David stared into the reinforced door of the ship's gravity chamber. The ship was moving at interstellar speeds towards the target planet, Onigara was nowhere to be seen and Aonori had asked him to come here. The Saiyan shrugged, took off his arm and leg weights - now raised up to 500 kilograms for each weight - and slowly opened the heavy door, less out of the difficulty and more of trying to not break the mechanism. He was still getting used to all of his unlocked power, after all.

And speaking of his newfound strength, something about it felt... different. Sure, it's high... but something else is going on. It's rising. Gradually rising. Like my d- okay, that was a stupid joke. Anyway, the inside was lit in red lights with Aonori flashing in and out, dodging laser blasts and taking down training drones floating in the sky, though, as soon as David entered, the lights went back to normal and the Saiyan General landed in front of the control pad, lowering the gravity slightly.

"Did I come here too early?" David spoke with a slight bit of worry in his face. "I just didn't have anything else to do. Aside for reading that 500 word manual to pressure point combat, and who would want to do that?"

"No, no, you were right on time. I was about to go search for you, anyway - I pretty much live in the gravity room."

"...Literally or figuratively? Either way, that sounds like a pretty sad existence. I can relate, which is ever sadder."

Aonori frowned. "After that potential unlock, we are pretty much at the same power level, so I can move on to more advanced stuff. But first, a question. How common is flight among the normal Earthlings?"

"Flight? I'd say a 0/10. I had to learn that skill by myself, and aside for a few top-tiers like Endy, it's usually reserved for comic book superheroes."

"I figured." Aonori folded her arms and slowly flew up. David did the same. "You see, pretty much all fighters in the Galaxy that aren't complete and hopeless trash know how to fly. And judging from how you fought Heleim, you don't have any experience in flight combat."

Touchè. Not that I have much more experience in anything related to fighting, really. The lights turned red again, and Aonori charged forward, attacking with a straight blow towards the chest, which David caught, though with moderate effort. This escalated into a fast physical flash, where the Saiyan General continued to explain:

"In an aerial battle, normal ground strategies don't work and new factors come into play. For one, you have a whole new free dimension of movement in play." As if to illustrate her words, she moved up to avoid one of David's attacks, then retaliated with a dropkick. "The movement is much faster, too, and you have to factor in things like fatigue from ki flight and wind resistance."

The teenage Saiyan leaped out of close quarters range, then wiped a little blood off his chin. It's no use - even though we might be equal in strength, she has a lot more experience to boot. Instead of jumping back into close combat, David opened up with a barrage of energy blasts - however, Aonori fairly easily avoided them by moving back and getting out of their way.

"Energy attacks are less effective and harder to connect, too. In the air, you have to be smarter than that to win." she finished, then began charging a blast of her own. David crossed his arms to block, but instead of just firing the attack and letting him dodge, Aonori moved forward, entering point-blank range, and then fired. Boom!

The teenager's body slammed into the chamber's wall, then fell down on the ground. Smoke and dust covered the entire room, making it tough to see anything past an arm's length, and the ash made it eye watering. Oh yeah?.. There's one thing I for sure know you can't pull off, Aonori...

"So, Salati, where are you hiding?" echoed across the room. Yup, confirmed. You need your eyes to see, after all. David closed his eyes and began to focus on Aonori's ki. So, you're still floating up there. The Saiyan vanished from his position, then sent a dropkick of his own at the woman, sending her back to the ground.

"Oh, that's how it is, then? Trying to ambush me?" A high concentration of energy aimed at her former position... She's charging an attack, that's for sure. David stepped to the side and narrowly avoided a Galick Gun. Unfortunately for you, you don't have an aimbot installed. This was followed by him firing a white energy wave of his own, and then by "Agh!" and a faint thud from hitting the wall. "Okay, cut the crap! No more smokescreens!"

Aonori unleashed a burst of energy to dissipate the thick fog, and it soon cleared. Man, fighting when the opponent is blind is quite effective. I should find a technique to do it without all this fog. Maybe a flash of light. That could work. Or showing them my rarest pepes - they'll be blinded by the dankness.

"Okay, what the hell were you doing? How did you know where I was all that time?"

"Didn't I tell you? It's sensing energy - an Earthling thing."

"Sensing energy... You mean you were serious? I thought it was a joke!"

"I don't blame you - everything I do is a joke one way or the other. Usually in the "I suck so bad it's funny" way."

Aonori frowned again, this time with much more frustration than before, then turned off the gravity, grabbed the towel from the side, walked up to the door and finished:

"Lesson's over. Make sure to go over the things I taught by yourself, and don't forget to train."

When the General left, David still floated there, in the air, confused. Did I do something wrong? She looked pretty irritated. Maybe I should talk to her about it.

I wonder if she could learn sensing energy, too. It took me a few years to even get close to reaching the basics.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:00 am

Spicer

The Saiyan general approached Amelia and moved some more of her brown locks out of her face. He had a sad smile on his arrogant face.

"When my homeworld was destroyed, I was off on a mission. When Arctica killed my brother, I was on Luna. I suppose this is my way of making up for my past failures, although there is a very real chance I'm not making out of this alive."

He leaned in and kissed her passionately on the lips for several moments before pulling back.

"Let me stay with you tonight, at least this once."

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:26 am

Tabbis:

He pressed his head against the tiles, grateful for the cold surface as the hot spray ran down his back, letting his mind wander. Betrayal. The word left a bitter taste in his mouth, perhaps less the word and more the lizard that had committed the act.

'Would she really betray me?' Tabbis thought somberly, the sudden plummet in temperature lost on him.'She even went as far to save us after Frost beat us. Why would she turn on us now?' Balling his fists, Tabbis slammed a hand against the wall, tiny spiderweb like cracks spreading rapidly, before freezing ov-

"Wait, that's not right." Tabbis mused aloud, glancing quickly around the room before settling on the bitch. But any darker thoughts were lost in the first things he noticed. The first being, the blackened bruises and horrific burns, those were certainly something he hadn't seen before.'Then again she wasn't naked last time I saw her.' And the spiky haired Saiyan was grateful for that fact. Then there was the ice and slush she was throwing off.

Blinking at the Earthling, Tabbis briefly considered turning off the shower, but went against it when another blast of cold air washed over him."Depends, where the Hell were you that made your internal temperature that low?"

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse