NATION

PASSWORD

Cielos Luz Rebooted {DEAD}

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

What do you think of Burgera?

Love her
20%
She's alright
20%
I don't like her
No votes
I want to shank her
7%
BURN THE WITCH
20%
The Charlia option.
33%

Total votes : 15

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Cielos Luz Rebooted {DEAD}

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:34 am

Click image for IC

Cielos Luz
For every day, there is a night. For every dawn, there is a dusk. For every Celestial, there are countless demons.....

Many thousands of years ago, while Lutra was young, the races of light came into being. The Humans, numerous and weak. The Dwarves, industrial and stubborn. The Sun Elves, clever and arrogant. Finally, the Almalayika, powerful and rare. The races of light lived separate from one another, until one night. The darkest night in the history of Lutra. The night of the Demon Invasion. The demons came seemingly from nowhere and ravaged Lutra. Destroying all that the races of light created, pushing them back. Continent after continent fell. Until they came upon Solas, the last stronghold of the races of light. The races of light were forced into a corner, and together decided to make a last stand with the aid of the races of twilight. They fought, but after a few days, the demons were unstoppable. Or so it seemed. One night, under the night sky, the stars granted their power to 88 select members of the races of light and the races of twilight, the original races that called Lutra home, to combat the demons. These 88 fought the demons back, and saved Solas, going down in history as the first Celestials.

But the demons didn't go down with doing one last thing. They brought to Solas the races of dark. As they were pushed back, they corrupted populations of the races of dark, and in doing so created four new races. From the Humans, the Giants were born. From the Dwarves, the Orcs rose. From the Sun Elves, their skin darkened and the Moon Elves were born. Finally, from the Almalayika who fell to the ground, their lives drained, and a hunger was born. Such rose the Pishaach.

Now, after many thousands of years of peace from the demons, a dark cloud gathers, and the Celestials will be called again.

Welcome to Cielos Luz, a RP where the player will take up the role of a Celestial. I have tried many story driven RPs but they always crash and burn, and this is a reboot of a more sandbox RP, where you the player gets to decide where you want to go and what you want to do. Now, that doesn't mean I have a general story in mind, cause I do. I do have a general idea for a main story and you are more than welcome to be involved.

The Rules
1. My word as OP is the law of the universe. My Co-Op's word is also law, unless I overrule it.
2. No Godmodding
3. I will allow up to three characters per RPer. (subject to change)
4. Like all my RPs, your character is not immortal, and can be injured and die.
5. Ain't no one the protagonist, so don't act like it.
6. Don't be a dick OOC.
7. Disputes should be handled via TG, if I see any disputes in the OOC I will find you.... And just warn your ass.
8. Three strikes yer out.
9. Please keep the one liners to a minimum
10. Please listen to the APP restrictions/instructions.
11. Have fun, and enjoy the world

People to Respect and Fear
Faal Lot Himdah (FLH) - OP
Charlia - Co-Op, head of the department of severed heads.
Sindrya - Co-Op, master of Orcish lore

Credit where Credit’s due
Abserdia - Thol Darihm
Charlia - Yal Tirion, inequallity of women in Keetaesi, for convincing me to add magic and for giving me reason to reboot this
New Anatolia - Gen Moldir, and Girn Loduhr
Sindrya - The Forsaken Land, Impisi Land, Inyoka Land and the Orcish Religion
Vulnier - Pyli Ouranous

App Restrictions/Instructions
1. No demons. You can be a Celestial or a regular being
2. No Zodiac. You can not be a member of the Zodiac, unless you get permission from me after providing a good reason to why you should be allowed. (I'll accept a 1,000 word essay by the way.)
3. One power. Celestials get one power related to their constellation. So no fire breathing Aquarius. If your Celestial form has wings, it can fly in that form, same applies for things like wings.
4. No OP powers. If I believe it needs to be nerfed, be ready to nerf it.
5. Make the app look pretty. Don't write in bold, delete parentheses, spoiler that bio. No removing things from the app, but feel free to add. Also, I prefer images. So use images if possible.
6. If you are going to use a theme song, please provide a YouTube link and a SoundCloud link.
7. Magic goes under weapons. Only one type of magic. And if it is Elemental, state the element.
8. The stronger the race in my mind, the less I will accept. That said, I reserve the right to deny due to race of character.

Complete list of the 88 constellations

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (Keep it realistic)
[b]Gender/Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Constellation:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[spoiler=Normal][img]<Place Image URL Here>[/img][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Celestial][img]<Place Image URL Here>[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Flop:[/b] (something that your character can't do, or is afraid of, ie an Aquarius that can't swim.  Try and relate it to the constellation)
[b]Power:[/b] (Remember, has to be related to constellation)
[b]Weapon:[/b] (sometimes you need something other than a power)
[b]Bio:[/b] (two paragraphs in a spoiler please)
[b]Theme Song:[/b] (Optional)
[b]Rp Sample:[/b] (Quality check, provide me with a direct link to one of your posts so that I can see if you are worthy)
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:53 am, edited 8 times in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:35 am

Lore

Celestials:

The Celestials are just members of any race, with a little extra. They are beings with the power of one of the 88 constellations. There are always 88 Celestials, if one dies, a new one is born. Their powers come naturally to them, meaning they don't need training. Celestials only have one power. Compared to magic, these Celestial powers are far more powerful. The first Celestials were born to combat demons in the time of the ancients. Each Celestial has a normal form and a Celestial form. In normal form, Celestials are able to use their power, but not to its fullest. That said, it is still very powerful. In their Celestial form, they are at their most powerful, but also at their weakest. The longer they are in Celestial form, the more energy they lose, and as such can die by using their Celestial form. And I will repeat the point at the beginning, Celestials have desires, wishes and etc. This means they are not necessarily good or evil. Also, they can be born from any class of society.

Demons:

Demons is a large general classification. Demons are anything that aren't a race of light, twilight or dark, so they can appear in many different forms and have many different powers.

Monsters:

Monsters are creatures that are not demons, but yet not your ordinary creature. They lack a human like intelligence so they are just considered beasts.

Races:

Humans - Humans are, well, humans. Humans are squishy and weak compared to other races, though make up for it in their numbers and weapons. The Trostian Republic is unique in technology, they have early firearms and very hard to move cannon.

Sun Elves - Sun Elves are your classic fantasy elves. Sun Elves do not age after reaching their prime and live for hundreds of years. Full grown Sun Elves range from 6 and a half feet to about seven feet. Sun Elves are talented with the bow, and are talented with magic.

Dwarves - Dwarves are Dwarves. Mountain dwelling, beard growing, short and hearty warriors. Dwarves live for twice the time that humans live. A full grown Dwarf are about 4 feet tall to 4 and a half feet tall. Dwarves are talented with machinery and all sorts of weapons. They have little to no magic ability. The Dwarves have the most advanced weaponry. They are capable of producing rifled firearms, and a vast array of cannons and other explosive artillery. The Dwarves like their guns.

Almalayika - Almalayika are angels. Winged humanoids, that have no finite life span, do not age after reaching their prime, and only seem capable of dying due unnatural causes, and are the only race capable of using holy magic. They are about the same size as humans. They are talented with magic and with making magic items.

Giants - Giants are, well, giant humans. They are a race of dark meaning that they were originally human, but were corrupted by demons. Full grown giants range from 25 feet to 30 feet tall. Because of their size, they are very low in numbers but require surprisingly little food compared to their size. They are talented warriors, and can use magic. Their main source of food are mammoth like creatures.

Moon Elves - Moon Elves are the race of dark version of the sun elves. Characterised by their dark bluish or grey skin. They have the same lifespan as the Sun elves. A full grown Moon Elf is about the size of a human. They are talented with spears and magic.

Orcs - Orcs are your classic green skinned, beast-like beings. They are the race of dark version of the dwarves but only live as long as humans. They are built warriors with almost no skill with magic. That said, they are one of the stronger races and most durable. They range from 6 to 7 feet tall and are known for riding giant wolf like creatures instead of horses.[/spoiler]

Pishaach - The Pishaach are the race of dark version of the Almalayika. But they are not fallen angels. They are prime vampires, vampires that have little to no weaknesses. They have no wings either. They can turn other races into vampires, but they can't turn them into Pishaach. They have the same deal as the Almalayika, but they require blood to feed their power. They are the only race capable of using Dark magic. They command hordes of undead to serve them.

Naagaraanee - The Naagaraanee are a race of twilight. They are half human half snake in general. They have the upper body of a human and the lower body of a snake. Their ears are usually pointed and their eyes can be either serpentine or humanoid. There snake half can be almost any pattern or color. They are generally up to 30 feet long when full grown but can grow to be larger. Their height depends on how high they sit on their tail, they can look to be six feet or much taller. They can only breed with other Naagaraanee. They are much faster than humans, stronger, more flexible, bigger, and masters of blending. Another thing, they can see heat like pit vipers, so even in the night, they can find you. The Naagaraanee are immune to most all diseases and live a life span slightly longer than that of humans. They are known to have a natural knack for magic as well. They can also climb trees and are natural swimmers (can stay underwater for up to two hours).

Paka Watu - The Paka Watu are a race of twilight. They are best described as cat people. A good comparison to them would be the Khajiit from TES series. They live just as long as humans, and have heights ranging from 5 feet to 7 feet. They are natural predators, which makes them extremely skilled in stealth. They do have some ability in magic, but not much.

Draken - Draken are the only race known to have gone extinct. The Draken appeared in multiple different ways, they could have look almost exactly human, like bipedal dragons or anywhere in between. The Draken easily towered over most other races, with the average height ranging from 7 to 9 feet. Draken that were born with wings have the ability of flight, and those without compensate with greater running speed. All Draken boasted an incredible resistance to the elements, and in the case of the scaly Draken, resistance to physical weapons. The Draken were masters and controlling the elements through magic, as well as master craftsmen. When they were around, they were the most advanced, but now their cities are in ruins. Not much else is known about them

Nations:

A'o Caelora is a colony nation founded by Nflian Moon Elf exiles. They still believe in sharing, but they have abanndoned all other Nflian beliefs. Including religion. They follow the Gathering of the New Lord and have become more militaristic. To the point where raiding the Impisi Orcs and other nations has become alright with them. Recently they have entered an alliance with the Kingdom of Hundiskali. Slavery is legal, and they view other races as horrible for letting the Osyrandorei Moon Elves walk over them in the past. Culture wise, they are similar to the ancient Greeks.

The Dwarven Kingdom of Gen Moldir is one of the older, and richest, Dwarven houses ruled by a Chief Architect and his council of 12. The Dwarves of Gen Moldir are expert miners, stone masons, engineers, and architects, often contracted out by other nations to survey mineral deposits as well as to assist in planning towns and buildings. The Kingdom also possess a great deal of mineral wealth, and uses it in trade with other nations for food and cloths. Dwarves hailing from this region have been known to be quite stingy with how they spend their money, as well as short tempered, often haggling merchants to the point of exhaustion or aggravation to get a price they deem "fair", or quite often, beating the merchant to a pulp before taking the item and paying what they wanted for the item. Culturally, the Gen Moldir are quite different from their Thol Darihm neighbors, who broke away from them almost 9 centuries ago. The Gen Moldir are suspicious of other races and tend to keep immigration available to those who either have skills that the Gen Moldir Dwarves need, merchants, or those with wide enough purses to bribe their way past the border checkpoints. They tend to view their women folk as equals and at times even fear them, due to their own firey tempers. As a whole, the Gen Moldir resemble a mix of 17th century German and Scottish cultures, and often find themselves at odds with the Hundiskalli and the Thol Darihm.

The Girn Loduhr, unlike their Gen Moldir and Thol Darihm brethren, are a very open and accepting society, valuing individual freedoms as well as equal representation. While Dwarves make up a majority of the population, one can find areas where humans, elves, and even more civilized Orcs congregate and live. Girn Loduhr is ruled by the Senate as well as an elected Minister. The Girn Loduhr are mostly farmers, merchants, and soldiers, and as a result, developed a society in which one is expected to work for their coin and food. They are also master weapon smiths. Culture wise, they are very similar to a mix of Irish, English, and German.

Imakadi is a colony nation founded by Nflian Moon Elf exiles. They keep the Nflian belief of sharing all they have, and have become a very religious society. They are protected by the Queendom of Caisopia, who have become their closest allies and trade partners. The Imakadian Moon Elves have no currency as they have no need for it, and happily offer their services to the Queendom of Caisopia in exchange for their protection. They do not believe in slavery, and have relatively positive outlooks on other races. Culture wise, they are similar to the ancient Greeks.

This Orc horde might be a little bit different than your average Orc horde, such as the one that lives in Inyoka. Instead of being tribal Orcs that only knows how to fight and barely knows how to speak aside of making intelligible grunts, the Orcs in Impisi Land live almost like normal humans - well, normal tribal humans, that is. They have their own culture, understand technology and economics (they even trades with human colonies and kingdoms that would accept their trade), they even follow a religion. They worship the God of Harvest, Korbo. All of these are presumed to be the result of living in an area that is close to the sea, thus making hunting and agriculture a part of them. The Orc horde of Inyoka Land only knows how to fight since they are landlocked on every side, making them stuck in a constant state of fighting territories to earn more food, but the plentiful resources of Impisi Land allow the horde in there to know other things aside of war. TL;DR: Just think of them as Warcraft or TES Orcs. Culturally, they are close to the old Saxons. Most of them can speak human tongue fluently. Also, because of their more "culturally colorful" background, the Orcs from Impisi are sometimes being dissed by Inyokan Orcs as "not being real Orcs".

This is your standard Orc horde. Hulking, green-skinned humanoid beasts with ugly faces and maces that only know how to bash someone's head in and barely able to speak. The kind of horde that you usually see in Warhammer 40K and LoTR. There is a reason for this, though. As you see, living in a landlocked plain with little resources, bordered by three human kingdoms, one Dwarven kingdom, and a territory of the tribes of Naagareenee that fancy themselves as a "theological matriarchy", put this horde constantly in a desperate situation. They were always hungry, and this forced them to find and conquer more lands for food. On the other hand, the surrounding countries, especially the Caliphate with their Jihads, found this horde as a hostile force, and decided military action was required to dispose them. Thus, an endless series of skirmishes within borders of Inyoka Land started. But because of this, Orcs that came from this horde are tougher, stronger, and have better physical aspects compared to "civilized" Orcs from Impisi. It's as they said, brains always run counter to brawns. A bonus fact is that everything in here, is decided by strength. Elections (they choose the strongest out of them to be their chieftain), right and wrong, family dispute, anything. Orcs from this land always mocked Impisi Orcs, due to their more civilized culture. They called Impisi Orcs as "not real Orcs".

Keetaesi is an old nation, and the only Sun Elf ruled nation. It has been able to hold the Crosivalon Empire at bay for its entire existence. Like the Crosivalon Empire though, Keetaesi is extremely imperialistic and believe that Sun Elves are superior. They are oppressive of their women, considering them inferior to men, and not wanting them to show any emotion. They treat their women poorly and expect them to be submissive. Slavery is legal of all non Sun Elves, and anyone who disagrees with their ideals is considered an enemy of the state. Culture wise, Keetaesi is similar to a mix of classic High Elves, Wood Elves and the French.

Originally the Almalayika lived in individual tribes, all around Solas. Slowly, other nations rose, and placed pressure on each tribe. This pressure brought many wars. Out of fear, two very influential tribes united to form Pyli Ouranous. Slowly, more and more Almalayika tribes joined Pyli Ouranous, until four hundred years ago, when the final tribe of the Almalayika, which was known to be fiercely independent, finally joined the rest of the Almalayika in Pyli Ouranous. Despite the Greek name, Pyli Ouranous is more culturally similar to ancient Mesopotamian civilizations.

The Empire of Crosivalon also known as Crosivalon, is the oldest Empire on Solas. At one point in time, the Kingdom of Andeirk, the Empire of Discheheim and the Trostian Republic were part of the Crosivalon Empire. About six hundred years ago though, the people of Andeirk rebelled successfully and plunged the Empire of Crosivalon into a forty year civil war. When the war ended, the Kingdom of Andeirk rose and the multiple kingdoms that would become the Empire of Discheheim. Many rebellions tried to rise, but where crushed with ease. One hundred years ago though, another rebellion rose, this time ending with success, and the rise of the first and only human Republic. The Empire of Crosivalon hold a very imperialistic attitude to the other nations. They also believe that humans are the superior race, and all other races should be under them. As such, slavery is legal, but slaves are only of non humans and non Crosivalon. Culture wise, the Empire of Crosivalon is very similar to the Roman Empire.

The Empire of Discheheim isn't a true empire. It is a collection of independent kingdoms that though they have their own armies, and leaders, pledge allegiance to an elected leader of Discheheim. Each ruler is elected to rule for their entire life. This ruler is given ruler ship over the city of Disheheim and has the power to command the other rulers. This empire has the largest army, but not the most unified. There are many instances of wars within the empires boarders. They are more turtles than lions. They prefer to keep to themselves. Except for when it comes to dealing with the Queendom of Caisopia and the Orcish hordes to their north and south. They also are very religious and hate the Pishaach and their undead armies. Slavery is legal in the Empire of Discheheim. Culture wise, the Empire of Discheheim is similar to the Germanic nations of the HRE.

The Forgotten Isle has been, well forgotten. It has been forgotten by every race, and every nation, except for the other Pishaach. It is said to be the place where the demons left Solas, and to the Pishaach it will be were they return. The Forgotten Isle is rumored at in the Gathering of our New Lord as the "promised land" and will be the place where the New Lord arrives on Solas. Races lost at sea that end up here either end up dead, or enslaved, or both. The Pishaach of the Forgotten Isle view all races as inferior, and still hold some hostility towards the Pishaach of the Forsaken Land. Culture wise, they are very similar to Imperialist Russia.

A Pishaach colony formed after a major split-up happening in The Forgotten Isle. To put matters short, some Pishaach, despite being lords each and every one of them because they are the masters of a more "inferior" race - namely the undeads, felt that it's not fair that there are other Pishaach standing above them and acting as their "leader". A rebellion happened, with the insurgents being the unsatisfied Pishaachs, and their enemies being the Pishaachs that has an "upper" status in Pishaach society. It called the "Blood-Red May", merging the gory scene of revolution and the name of the month that it happened in. The Pishaachs that revolted eventually found themselves a land and splitted themselves from the Pishaach nobles in Forgotten Isle. However, this land is bordered by three human kingdoms and one Orc horde, so the colony is constantly on edge. They appointed just one person to lead the colony, in order to be prepared, just in case any war broke out between them and any of the human kingdoms. Culturally, they are close to Communist-era Russia, minus the hunger, gulags, potatoes, and vodka.

The Jiddahari Caliphate is the rival of the Empire of Crosivalon. They are just as old, and are one of the few nations that are capable of making the Crosivalons scared. They have fought many wars, both sides constantly gaining and losing lands. Twenty years ago, the last war between the Crosivalons and the Jiddahari was fought. While the Crosivalons are masters of infantry, the Jiddahari are masters of cavalry. They also have a strong navy. The Jiddahari are very zealous and will fight Jihads happily. They are also fairly imperialistic, though less so then the Crosivalons. They are also known as big traders, in fact they are the closest trading partner of the Trostian Republic. Slavery is allowed in the Caliphate, but it is frowned upon. Culture wise, the Jiddahari Caliphate is similar to the Saracens, Mamluks and Ottomans.

The Kingdom of Andeirk was founded six hundred years ago. The people of Andeirk are fiercely independent and surprisingly peaceful. They have fought many wars with Hundiskali and the undead of the Forsaken Land, managing to keep them both at bay. They have had a few conflicts with the two empires of Solas, and each time, successfully keeping them back. The Kingdom of Andeirk has a few enemies, but usually seeks to build friendly relations. They view all the races relatively positively except for the Pishaach. But they are very sensitive with their borders and their honor. They are more than happy to go to war over insults, trespasses, etcetra. Culture wise, the Kingdom of Andeirk is very similar to the Celts.

The Kingdom of Hundiskali is the northern most nation. Their history is full of bloodshed and war. They aren't as feared as they used to be, and more viewed as a nuisance. They constantly raid other nations and are one of the most hated people. But at one point in time, a few years ago to be accurate, they had an era of peace. A calm. But the calm was disrupted by a coup by the current leader. Slavery is legal, and the Kingdom of Hundiskali only cares for looting, pillaging and war with all other nations, except for the undead. Now rumors are that something dark is stirring in the north. Culture wise, the Kingdom of Hundiskali is very similar to the Norse.

The Queendom of Caisopia is slightly younger than the Empire of Crosivalon. It is the only human Matriarchal society, while males in the other human nations lead, and are given positions of rank, in the Queendom of Caisopia it is changed around. The Queendom has a fairly capable military. They have fought many wars against the Caliphate and have had many naval disputes with the Empire of Discheheim. The Queendom is the naval powerhouse of East Solas. They hod great respect for elves but not so much for dwarves. They generally view other races relatively neutrally. The Queendom does allow slavery. Culture wise, the Queendom of Caisopia is very similar to the Iberian cultures.

The Stomping Lands is the name for the area that is home to the giants. The Giants live a nomadic life style, travelling with the food. They live in multiple tribes, and much like the Naagaraanee, they are not united. Though not all are known as warlike. In fact, most only go to war if they are threatened, and even then, they seek to end things peacefully. There are some tribes that are more than happy to raid their neighbors. Their stand on slavery depends on the tribe, some are fine with it, others are not. Culture wise, the Giants of the Stomping Lands are similar to the Great Plains Aboriginal Tribes of North America.
Kayaweayaya - The Kayaweayaya are the northern most Giant tribe, and the smallest. They are the most peaceful of the Giant tribes. They are against the idea of slaves, and for the acceptance of all races.
Gaska - The Gaska are the largest Giant Tribe. They are fairly passive and only fight if provoked. They rarely deal with other races and nations as they live more isolationist life styles. They are the strongest Giant Tribe though, and will fight off other tribes if need be. Slaves are not known to the Gaska.
Waji - The Waji are a medium sized Giant Tribe. They are one of the most defensive tribes, ready to defend their peninsula and are known for trading with the Trostian Republic and other nations. They are also known to act as mercenaries for who ever will hire them. They have neutral outlooks on other races and do not deal with slaves.
Zintka - The Zintka are a medium sized Giant Tribe. They are one of the most warlike tribes, and are known for raiding the Trostian Republic and the Kingdom of Andeirk. They are more than happy to take other races as slaves, and even sources of food.
Wahka - The Wahka are a medium sized Giant Tribe. They are one of the most warlike tribes, and are known for raiding the Dwarven nations to the east. Like their sister tribe, the Zintka, they are more than happy with other races as slaves and using them as sources of food.

A strong, short, and hearty nation of dwarves. They gained independence from the Gen Moldir 894 years ago peacefully thanks to a treaty signed by both nations. Many of them believe in slavery and yet equal rights between the sexes. However, they also believe in complete unequal treatment to immigrants, not allowing them to go anywhere without some kind of card. Prices in shops are drastically raised to them, they're kicked around by natives, and they can be jailed for a crime that usually only gets you a fine.

Tocanahuacan is not a united nation. It is a common name used by the Naagaraanee for the holy swamp that they call home now. Before the arrival of the races of light and the races of dark, the races of twilight had lived all around Solas. Now, the Naagaraanee have been pushed to Tocanahuacan. Tocanahuacan is a collection of multiple city states under what is best described as a theological matriarchy. Each city state is headed by a matriarch who serves as their political, military and religious leader. The matriarch has absolute power over the city state. Each state has its own set of gods and goddesses. The capital of Tocanahuacan is not a city, but a mighty temple. They are war like and extremely zealous. They will only ever unite as a last resort. Slaves are common, though they don't last long. Culture wise, it resembles Mesoamerican cultures.

The Trostian Republic is the youngest human nation. Founded only one hundred years ago after a rebellion in the Crosivalon Empire. Because of its young history, the Trostian Republic doesn't have many important events. The Trostian Republic is known as the most advanced human nation, due to trade with Dwarves. They are the only non Dwarven nation that wields fire arms and has cannons. They have a strong navy and are well known traders. The Republic is the richest nation on Solas. They have a very accepting stance towards other races due to trade relations. Slavery is forbidden in the Trostian Republic. Culture wise, the Trostian Republic is very similar to the Serene Republic of Venice, Serene Republic of Genoa and other Italian Republics.

Visiwa Kusini is the last Paka Watu stronghold. The Paka Watu once spread all over what is now the Jiddahari Caliphate, but due to multiple wars, they have been pushed to Visiwa Kusini. That was a thousand or so years ago. Now they are a vassal of the Jiddahari Caliphate, and they are all right with it. The Paka Watu fight alongside the Caliphate. They have the same policies on slaves and other races as their overlords. Culture wise they are similar to the Zulu.

Yal Tirion is a nation with a very uneasy and bloody history. Originally it was home to two groups of Moon Elves, the Nflian and the Osyrandorei. The Nflian were a group of Moon Elves who follow Satyanā Mārgē, and believed deeply in sharing their resources fairly. But the Osyrandorei had drastically different beliefs. They believed that you had to work for everything, and the more you have, the better you are. They also follow the Church of Illumination. Eventually a very bloody war broke out between the two groups, the reason, a rich source of gemstones, vital to the Nflian's religions, was found and the Osyrandorei didn't want to share them. So war came. For peace to come, a truce was signed and forced the Nflian out of Yal Tirion. Of course, not all the Nflian were pushed out. Those who remained after the war became slaves to the Osyrandorei. Yal Tirion permits slavery of all races under the condition that they are either prisoners of war, or have outstanding debts. They have trading relations with the Trostian Republic. Culture wise, they are similar to the ancient Greeks.

Ailianthum is an ancient observatory, built after the demons where pushed out of Solas. Despite being in Dwarven lands and being of Dwarven and Draken construction, Ailianthum is its own independent nation. It welcomes all races who wish to follow the Church of Illumination.

Religions:

Vahasni - Vahasni is a religion from the Jiddahari Caliphate. They believe in only one god, Vahasni. To them, Vahasni gave the Celestials their powers to defeat the demons. Vahasni holds the belief that even though the Celestials have great power, control of the people and government goes to his chosen leader, the Sultan. It's holy city is Jiddah. It is also followed by the Paka Watu as well as the people who call the Caliphate home.

Gathering of our New Lord - Those who follow the Gathering have a very simple belief, that the ultimate being is coming, one who will replace the Celestials and bring true peace and order to the world. One who will unite the people, and bring upon a new golden age. It has recently gained a large following in the Kingdom of Hundiskali and the Pishaach. It's doesn't have a known holy city or any known holy sites.

Church of Illumination -The Church of Illumination, also known simply as the Church. The Church holds the belief that each constellation is its own divine being, and the Celestials are their prophets. It's holy city/site is the observatory, Ailianthum. It is followed devoutly by the Trostian Republic, the Kingdom of Andeirk, the Empire of Crosivalon, the Queendom of Caisopia, the Empire of Discheheim, the Sun Elves and the Dwarves.

Saanp Chakr - Saanp Chakr is a very strange religion, as those who follow it don't agree on the gods of the faith. Saanp Chakr is the religion of the Naagaraanee, it's one central belief, the most important belief, the one thing that every Naagaraanee agrees on is the mother goddess, named Naaginmaan. Naaginmaan is the creator, mother of life, the time keeper and ultimately the destroyer. Under Naaginmaan are the gods, which among the Naagaraanee are not a decided pantheon (each Naagaraanee city has its own set of gods under Naaginmaan).

Giant Spirituality - The Giants have no gods, instead they worship the spirits of their ancestors and spirits that symbolize other aspects of life. To the Giants everything has a spirit, be it living or not. As such they treat everything with respect, and waste nothing out of the belief that the spirits would be angry if they didn't.

Draken Religion (Name unknown) - Everything to do with religion of the Draken all goes back to one landmark, the Pillars of Onikgein, which have the entire Draken religion and it's ideals written upon it in the language of the Draken. The Draken do not believe that the Kruziik (gods) have a physical form; that instead they are made of the pure energy of the universe. The religion of the Draken is easy to worship, it does not require going to temples, or reading from a holy book, instead it involves simple meditation on the reality of the world.

Satyanā Mārgē - The religion of the Nflian Moon Elves. Those who follow Satyanā Mārgē do not believe in the idea of a divine being, instead they believe in the spiritual potential of oneself. They also don't see anything as fixed, as such they don't believe in fate. The ultimate goal of this faith is to achieve Param Saty. Param Saty is a state of complete tranquility and complete knowledge, and the only way to escape the cycle of rebirth. Param Saty can only be achieved after years of meditation and developing morality and wisdom. Those who follow Satyanā Mārgē have a belief in a cycle of rebirth. When you die your spirit is reborn, what it is reborn as is decided by what you did in your past life.

Temple of the Harvest God: More a kind of pagan worshiping rather than an actual religion, performed by Orcs from Impisi. Stems from their agricultural and hunting culture, that eventually develops into a belief that a greater power is controlling their harvest and hunting games. It is unclear how, but eventually the Orcs began worshiping the greater power as a Harvest God, calling the god with a name "Korbo". They made offerings to the Harvest God at every end of harvest, by offering the first bundle of wheat and the first game caught during the day of harvest. A single, grand temple was created in order to perform the ritual, the Temple of Korbo. In the middle of the temple, a statue of a generously-sized wolf was erected. The statue was said to be the representation of the Harvest God.

Worship of the Blood God: Another Orcish worship, found in Inyoka Land. Stems from their heavy battle-crazed background. Believing there is no other way but battles, they develop a worship in the very similar vein to the Orcs in Impisi, believing there is a greater power that controls the manner of their way of life, albeit this one is a War God. Entitling the God as a "Blood God", anyone could guess what kind of offerings they provided. They worshiped the Blood God for success in every fight, for the Blood God to provides them strength to defeat their enemies. They always start any battle with a chant to the Blood God. They did not build temples for worships, however.

Tech Level:

Really depends on nation and race. The most advanced are the Dwarves followed by the Trostian Republic. Most nations have a mid to late medieval tech level. While some, such as the Giants, Paka Watu and the Naagaraanee are less advanced.

Magic:

You know what, screw it. There is magic in this version. Magic is split into 9 different types. Elemental is the most common, it involves the use of magic to manipulate one of the four elements; Fire, Water, Earth and Wind. Nature/Druidic magic involves the use of magic to manipulate plant and animal life. Alteration involves altering physical aspects of items to strengthen or weaken them through magic. Illusion involves the use of magic to create illusions. Mysticism involves the use of magic to manipulate different aspects of reality such as gravity and time, Mysticism is one of the rarest types, and is said to have been developed by the Draken. Summoning involves using magic to summon weapons, armor or even other beings for battle. Healing magic is just that, magic used to heal, or damage the undead. Decay magic is the opposite of healing magic, where it heals the undead, and harms the living. The final two types are highly specialized, and only capable of being used by two races. Holy magic is a magic that is seen as pure, and can only be done by the Almalayika. Dark magic is the last type, and seen as corrupted. It can be used to raise and command the dead as well as do many other things. It is only done by the Pishaach.
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:50 am, edited 6 times in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Character List
Agnimukha Vasuman - Phoenix - Faal Lot Himdah
Malmiahitli - Perseus - Faal Lot Himdah
Grand Librarian Hava Singol - Virgo - Faal Lot Himdah
März Kanin - Lepus - The Burning Sun
Varyasha Morgana - Corvus - Finsternia
Maxwell Penderson - Sextans - New Antonalia
Suirat Nemic- Sculptor - Vulnier
Laelynn Vinge - Horologium - Abserdia
Dietrich Ekerhart Haegler - Normal Human - Remnants of Exilvania
Calliope Starshine - Cassiopeia - Charlia
Alyss Hartryne - Cygnus - Charlia
Cale / Mari Noi - Gemini - Charlia
Maximus Tranquillus - Triangulum Australe - Max empire
Vladimir Strannik - The Wanderer - Free Empire of the Low Isles
Taymega - Pictor - Qasheer
Kaçamak Farhan - Chamaeleon - Sindrya

Mercaius Viusinius Crosivalon - Emperor of Crosivalon - One of the Zodiac (Leo)
Haadi al-Taa - Sultan of the Jiddahari Caliphate
Sola Maria - Queen of Caisopia - One of the Zodiac (Libra)
Biordo de'Aorviezia - Doge of the Trostian Republic - One of the Zodiac (Capricorn)
Anchar Tree-Hammer - King of Andeirk - One of the Zodiac (Taurus)
Sigfi King-Slayer - High King of Hundiskali
Burgera Blarmond - Empress of Discheheim - One of the Zodiac (Aquarius)
Aylmer Kingl - Grand Observer of Ailianthum
Zhirov Vladimirovich - Lord of the Forsaken Land

Reservations
Hydra, Lynx, and Orion - Shadowwell
Hercules - Kyraina
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:05 am, edited 17 times in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Notable Locations:

A'o Caelora
Heraclaki (Capital)
Pandeira (Village)

Gen Moldir
Gen Moldir (Capital)
At-Giva (Draken City Ruin)

Girn Loduhr
Girn Loduhr (Capital)
Nei-Atayiv (Draken City Ruin)
Ailianthum (Holy Site)

Imakadi
Asklapezus (Capital)
Narae (Village)

Impisi Land
Temple of Korbo (Holy Site)
Tawic Camp
Debrycg Camp
Blabrycg Camp
Pabrycg Camp
Scabrycg Camp
Righ Claidheamh Cloiche (Monolith)

Inyoka Land
Blood Stones (Monolith)
Uzgag Camp
Orkil Camp
Rishnakh Camp
Balcmuzg Camp

Keetaesi
Assyzieu (Capital)
Castrai (City)
Meseau (City)
Torce (City)
Pesy (City)
Ville (Town)
Fortia (Town)
Perpieu (Village)
Cayenny (Village)

Pyli Ouranous
Pyli Ouranous (Capital)
Library of Onikgein (Draken Temple Ruin)
Pillars of Onikgein (Draken Holy Site)

Empire of Crosivalon
Crosivalon (Capital)
Segia (City)
Thabrium (City)
Myrium (City)
Antiavum (City)
Cyria (City)
Novia (Town)
Viodius (Town)
Lunuus (Town)
Tarsia (Village)
Avita (Village)
Magia (Village)
Sha-Tano (Draken City Ruin)
Shmon-Yerat (Draken City Ruin)

Empire of Discheheim
Discheheim (Capital)
Gradestadt (City)
Eligwald (City)
Obenheim (City)
Geleyfeld (City)
Schreinsebach (City)
Reneheim (City)
Geneberg (City)
Waischehofen (Town)
Venedorf (Village)
Ingenstein (Village)

Forgotten Isle
Novotroivodsk (Capital)
The Undone City (Ruin)
Hell Gates ("Holy" Site)

Forsaken Land
Zheleturynisk (Capital)
City of Decay (Ruin)
Temple of Necrosis (Ruin)
North Stone (Ruin)
Riya-Alak (Draken City Ruin)

Jiddahari Caliphate
Jiddah (Capital)
Saiqaiw (City)
Kharji (City)
Makka (City)
Hashbai (City)
Hayri (Village)
Nishtaizz (Village)
Khasaiq (Village)
Barka (Village)
Grand Mosque of Vahasni (Holy Site)
Yam-Tarshi (Draken City Ruin)

Kingdom of Andeirk
Andeirk (Capital)
Manfech (City)
Coedy (City)
Rhine (Town)
Tydy (Village)
Lany (Village)
Artick's Glory (Monolith)

Kingdom of Hundiskali
Hundiskali (Capital)
Steinefell (City)
Allsteingrskali (Village)
Rididalr (Village)
Kelevik (Village)

Queendom of Caisopia
Caisopia (Capital)
Mondronda (City)
Pachuescia (City)
Soria (City)
Fuenla (City)
Zaro (City)
Barciezi (Village)
Aron (Village)
Govila (Village)

Stomping Lands
Vault of the Abyss (Ruins)
White Stone (Monolith)

Thol Darihm
Thol Darihm (Capital)

Tocanahuacan
Tocanahuacan (Holy Site)
Tepotzoyuc (City State)
Acaxcan (City State)
Ximchuete (City State)
Oamehuan (City State)
Mixcapaxc (City State)
Huaco (Town)
Titla (Town)
Coyoaconocht (Town)
Zotlanalc (Town)

Trostian Republic
Trostia (Capital)
Baria (City)
Trieto (City)
Arento (City)
Rezzia (City)
Vario (Town)
Ovas (Village)
Viaria (Village)
Ta-Akin (Draken City Ruin)

Visiwa Kusini
Nyumbani (Capital)
Fahari Mwamba (Monolith)

Yal Tirion
Scidrytos (Capital)
Hierio (City)
Kydorion (City)
Oropolis (City)
Myonon (Town)
Tragicea (Village)
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:41 am

1. No demons. You can be a Celestial or a regular being
Nice.
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:42 am

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:1. No demons. You can be a Celestial or a regular being
Nice.

Problem?
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:43 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:1. No demons. You can be a Celestial or a regular being
Nice.

Problem?

No.
That`s why I wrote nice.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:44 am

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Problem?

No.
That`s why I wrote nice.

I swear if you make some sort of Nazi character in this world.... I won't do anything really...
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:45 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:No.
That`s why I wrote nice.

I swear if you make some sort of Nazi character in this world.... I won't do anything really...

YOu know me.
Whenever it is possible I make one.
Though in fantasy settings nazis usually weren`t really a thing.
Last edited by Remnants of Exilvania on Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:45 am

Oh look it's a tag.

*leaves tag*

*tag says 'on sale'*

...I'm running low, okay?

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:47 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

YOu know me.
Whenever it is possible I make one.
Though in medieval settings nazis weren`t really a thing.

Well.... Not in the real world... but...

Let me point you to The Elder Scrolls and the Third Aldmeri Dominion under the Thalmor, aka Nazi Elves.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

The Burning Sun
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

I'll just use the same guy as before...

Postby The Burning Sun » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:49 am

Name: März Kanin
Gender/Sexuality: Female/Bi
Constellation: Lepus
Appearance:

Personality: Whimsical to the extreme. Life is like a daydream to her, to the point of being completely oblivious and careless to possible repercussions or the thoughts of others.
Flop: She is deathly afraid of large, carnivorous mammals. Large is highly subjective.
Power:
  • Hasty Step - In times of stress(or whenever she feels like it), she can generate enormous bursts of speed, both in travel and in movement.
Weapon: A long knife, commissioned for her by someone who knew her love of the wild. Nothing special about it apart from the workmanship, but she does carry a set of throwing daggers to go with them.
Bio:
Times are changing around the continent. The empires are rising and falling, the demons might be returning soon, and the new generation of Celestials is group of bratty young teenagers, and the world of Lutra will never be the same.

Unfortunately, the people of the island of Nirgend, some miles off the coast of Discheheim, could not possibly care less. I say unfortunately because, as fate would have it, the spirit of a Celestial had made its home there, and after a long hibernation, had finally woken. Its chosen host would be the youngest daughter of the esteemed Kanin family, who would be proud to say that they had been working the same famous vineyard for at least seven countable generations.

Fortunately, the daughter could not possibly care less about her ancient heritage. I say fortunately because otherwise, the Celestial in question might never have left.

You see, März, the daughter, had seven brothers and three sisters, all of whom were older by at least four years. Her brothers held down the ancient family plantation, and her sisters, each born and raised a lady in true Discheheim fashion, were each destined to be married off into one of the other three wealthy plantation families of Nirgend. This left her talents somewhat...underutilized, and she ended up in charge not of a team of farm hands or an eminent household, but of the family's pet rabbit coop. She loved the rabbits, don't get me wrong, but her mind tended to wander, and with so much free time, she tended to end up getting caught in one wild contrivance or another. Time and time again, she would wreak havoc, get caught, and somehow escape retribution with her unique mixture of naiveté, sweet charm, and endless guile.

Oh, by the way, remember that Celestial? The rabbit hosting it eventually died(of old age, not from any sort of neglect by März Kanin), and its spirit was set free into the world, in search of a new host. Everywhere it looked, it only found boring, bland, dull-witted drones trying to pass themselves off as humans. Everywhere it looked, it only found an endless gray tedium of work and petty intrigue - everywhere, that is, except for in the youngest daughter of a plantation family: März Kanin, the island's sole speck of life and excitement.

It chose her, of course, and set her free. Free of the island, of her boredom, and from any possible judgement and reproach of her actions. Now she runs wild in the world of Lutra, and only time can tell where she will stop.

Theme Song: Nup.
Rp Sample: You know me, right?
Last edited by The Burning Sun on Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
"All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream" - Poe
TBS, M.D | Founder of the Mechanics' Guild | EST 9-9
because my self-esteem is so low
TriStates wrote:+100 Tri-Points
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

I award you ten points for the nickname. Which will buy you...
more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:51 am

Name:
Agnimukha Vasuman
Gender/Sexuality:
Male/Heterosexual
Race:
Human
Constellation:
The Phoenix
Appearance:

Personality:
Agnimukha is a very understanding, and kind individual. He doesn't like sharing his past though and keeps it secret. He is quick to anger, and when he gets angry, he is ready to fight. Actually he is ready to fight at a moments notice.
Flop:
Very Hydrophobic
Power:
Pheonix Fire Manipulation - Agnimukha's power is basically complete control over fire. He can manipulate any fire, and use it to his advantage. He can also create his own fire, which only harms those he sees as an enemy, and actually can heal his allies. His body is completely fire proof, and in fact, fire (except for his created fire) heals him and restores his energy.
Weapon:
This sword
Bio:
Agnimukha Vasuman was born to a concubine and a powerful noble in the Crosivaion Empire. His mother was, unknown to him, a member of a powerful noble family from the Jiddahari Caliphate who served as a diplomat to the Crosivaion Empire. She was captured at the start of the Dune Wars twenty years ago, and was taken as a concubine. So, Agnimukha was born as a slave to a powerful noble of the Crosivaion Empire. One day, the nobles estate fell under siege to a fair sized Jiddahari army, lead by Sultan Haadi al-Taa. In the chaos of the siege, the noble had his mother killed, right in front of him, then he issued an order to slaughter all the slaves. The noble escaped as his men slaughtered every slave, except Agnimukha. Agnimukha hid in the estate, as the Jiddahari stormed the estate and burnt it to the ground. From the ashes, Agnimukha was unharmed.

The next day, he was discovered by a traveling merchant, who knew what happened to the estate, and decided to take the young Agnimukha in. Agnimukha grew up traveling with his adoptive father, learning how to be a merchant, learning how to fight and learned about what he was. He learned how to control his power. He learned so much, but never forgot about his mother, and the man who took her life. He has sworn to take revenge for her.

Theme Song:
Nightcore - Any Other Way (YT)
Nightcore - Any Other Way (SC)
Rp Sample:
Nope. OP.

Burning, you are accepted.
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:57 am

Calling Cassiopeia and Cygnus.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:59 am

Charlia wrote:Calling Cassiopeia and Cygnus.

Ok
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Finsternia
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Finsternia » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:15 am

I'll be reserving Corvus :lol:
Random stuff here. Random stuff there. Bla bla bla. Whatever I don't care.

Soon, the penguins shall rule the Earth with a cold flipper

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:16 am

Finsternia wrote:I'll be reserving Corvus :lol:

Ok
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Finsternia
Negotiator

Democratic Socialists

Postby Finsternia » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:19 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

Ok

In regards with the issue about flight, if a Celestial would have wings, would flight be his/her only ability?

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:20 am

I feel like you`re going to use some kind of tentacled celestial form.

Finsternia
Negotiator

Democratic Socialists

Postby Finsternia » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:21 am

I feel like you`re going to use some kind of tentacled celestial form.

I-It's not like I want to make a Naagaranee Celestial *sweats nervously*

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:22 am

Finsternia wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Ok

In regards with the issue about flight, if a Celestial would have wings, would flight be his/her only ability?

I answered this in the original. Wings equal flight, and flight does not equal a power
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:22 am

Finsternia wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:I feel like you`re going to use some kind of tentacled celestial form.

I-It's not like I want to make a Naagaranee Celestial *sweats nervously*

That is perfectly fine. No need to sweat over it.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:26 am

Forgot a link to the map. Added it just now
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:32 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Forgot a link to the map. Added it just now

Was already wondering.

Vulnier
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulnier » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:36 am

Tag.

Can we bring back our characters from the original thread?
I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year.

- Charles Dickens
Patience is a virtue
-Unknown

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse