NATION

PASSWORD

Interdimensional Cable Guys(OOC/Open/World Building/Comedy)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Setinel
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Interdimensional Cable Guys(OOC/Open/World Building/Comedy)

Postby Setinel » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:13 pm

Interdimensional Cable Guys

No introduction needed. This is a total world building RP. Do whatever you want. There's only a few things to know.

1. You have to have a means of travel between dimmensions Morty

2. There is a secret overarching plot Morty

3. This is not a Rick and Morty RP, but in a very similar universe Morty

So there's that. Basically, the point is to keep a complex RP simple. You can join easy, and there's also a ****load other information. Speaking of censorship....

DA RULES

You know them. You love them (maybe), you hate them (probably).

Don't g-mod
Don't flame
Don't be a Morty jerk
Censor any swearing, because we know there will be a lot
All apps have to contain the word Pistachio 3 times, and be censored at least twice.

Name:
Profession:
Means of dimmensional travel:
Bio:
Why the **** should I accept you?:
98% of all NS users would cry if they had to read a lot to understand an RP, regardless of how good it was. If you're one of the 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

The first Galactic Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 27, 2014
Anarchy

Postby The first Galactic Republic » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:20 pm

Huh
TG me about my avatars for useless trivia.

A very good link right here.

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:22 pm

The first Galactic Republic wrote:Huh

You got a problem son? Mother****er I will gut you.

Kidding please join I'm so lonely
98% of all NS users would cry if they had to read a lot to understand an RP, regardless of how good it was. If you're one of the 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:59 pm

Name: Tom
Sexuality: Attack Helicopter (straight)
Profession: 16 year old high school student
Means of dimmensional travel: His neighbor
Bio: I don't have to write one suckers
Why the **** should I accept you?: cause you're a sexy *****, he eats pistachio, on pistachio, as ****tachio

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:42 pm

This won't die. I won't let it.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:01 am

Name: Harry Potty
Sexuality: Potty (straight)
Profession: Toilet cleaner
Means of dimmensional travel: A magical toilet
Bio: He is born to a family of toilet lunatics. As a child, he used a magical toothbrush that can clean everything. He then become a toilet cleaner, still using the ssme toothbrush
Why the **** should I accept you?: Because i want to RP like a comedy
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:09 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:Name: Harry Potty
Sexuality: Potty (straight)
Profession: Toilet cleaner
Means of dimmensional travel: A magical toilet
Bio: He is born to a family of toilet lunatics. As a child, he used a magical toothbrush that can clean everything. He then become a toilet cleaner, still using the ssme toothbrush
Why the **** should I accept you?: Because i want to RP like a comedy

Assuming the "magic" is a science they don't understand (there is no magic here or maybe there is I have to think about it somewhat), then that's perfect. BUT YOU NEVER SAID PISTACHIO 3 TIMES OR SWORE. DENIED.

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:57 pm

bump

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:46 pm

bump

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:23 am

Bump

The Imperial Warglorian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:35 pm

Tag
Last edited by The Imperial Warglorian Empire on Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!

Powerbroker

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:53 am

Name: Klaus Adler
Sexuality: Nazi Stronk! (Straight)
Profession: Scientist and soldier
Means of dimmensional travel: Experimental 935 interdimensional travelling "pipboy"
Bio: (btw, hid parents die in 1945 when they were forced into the Volkssturm) he was a German soldier, than apart of the Waffen SS, and finally, Group 935. During 935, he secretly developed a interdimensional travelling device when he found out about his friend's Jack ability to do it.
Why the **** should I accept you?: You did telegram me.
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:13 pm

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:Name: Klaus Adler
Sexuality: Nazi Stronk! (Straight)
Profession: Scientist and soldier
Means of dimmensional travel: Experimental 935 interdimensional travelling "pipboy"
Bio: (btw, hid parents die in 1945 when they were forced into the Volkssturm) he was a German soldier, than apart of the Waffen SS, and finally, Group 935. During 935, he secretly developed a interdimensional travelling device when he found out about his friend's Jack ability to do it.
Why the **** should I accept you?: You did telegram me.

Very well. You did however forget your 3 pistachios, and your 2 censors. I'll let it slide though.

Powerbroker

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:08 pm

Funny thing is that this is the exact same Klaus Adler from the hunger games rp
Call me Warg or Antic

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:16 pm

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:Funny thing is that this is the exact same Klaus Adler from the hunger games rp

And this RP, you can reference that all you want.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse