NATION

PASSWORD

Akame Ga Kill - sign up/OOC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Azmodeus
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Akame Ga Kill - sign up/OOC

Postby Azmodeus » Thu May 12, 2016 10:17 am

IC- http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=378008

the world we live in is a land full of monsters and heroes a corrupted government and a revolution led by a group of highly skilled assassins who work in the shadows of the night they are known as Night Raid

The story of Akame ga Kill! is set in a fantasy world consisting of several countries, the most prominent being The Empire. The world spans over many climatic zones, from deserts and exotic islands to tundra, and has different landscapes - mountain ranges seemingly being very common. It is home to many species of Danger Beasts. The strongest of warriors use ancient weapons call teigu and shingu.

Akame Ga Kill is a anime in where there are two constantly waring sides, the empire and the revolutionaries. The empire consists of four parts. The ignorant, ruthless emperor/empress, the corrupt prime minister, the loyal but currupt army, and the completely loyal but insane jeagers. The emperor/empress is dumb and about 13 years of age it can vary slightly. (s)he follows the prime minister's advice in everything (s)he does. The prime minister is a obese bureaucrat. (S)He enjoys eating and is very greedy. The prime minister is basically ruling the country by manipulating the emperor/empress. The army is full of soldiers who can be paid off to do whatever you want. Turn a blind eye, protect you, so on and so forth. The generals who haven't joined the jeagers are very powerful and always own tiegu. Tiegu were originally made to protect the empire from falling by enemy hands but now are used by the strongest of warriors to fight on either side of the current revolution. The jeagers are a small group of highly trained warriors ,who won't tiegu, picked by the strongest general of the empire to combat the assassins known as Night Raid.

The revolutionaries consist of four parts as well. The revolutionary leader, the council, the revolutionary army, and Night Raid. I lay claim to the revolutionary leader and may give a future co-op the position but for right now little to nothing is known about him/her, not even his/her name. The leader is known to have a very powerful tiegu and command the army with the help of her council. The council is a group of strong influences within the revolutionaries. They advise the leader in his/her decisions. They are typically against Night Raid but the leader refuses to disband them no mater what. The council has some influence on what is done but the leader has the final and overriding say in everything and all major decisions are made by him/her. The revolutionary army is a group of minute men consisting of a small malitia. The revolutionary army is led by four generals that are 100% loyal to the leader. The generals are based after the four points of the compass north, south, east, and west. The generals own Tiegu and are highly skilled in combat. The army is just regular people who have hate for the empire. The army typically doesn't have tiegu but some can. Most of the revolutionary army and the empire soldiers are NPCs and easily killed off but may be strong if they own tiegu. the tiegu users in both will be strictly user owned characters. User owned characters can join the jeagers or Night Raid at any time but once they join I ask that they stay. Night Raid is a small group of highly skilled assassins. They are called night raid because they work at night and they are quickly in and out like a raid. They have their own leader who I lay claim to. night raid's leader's second in command is up for grabs and takes over leadership when the leader goes to meet with the council and revolutionary leader. Night Raid is mainly tiegu users but skilled killers who hate the empire can join and be searching for a tiegu.

The country

Geography. Click here to see more

Also see: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/18018830-imperial-arms

Rules:
1- no god modding
2- be respectful
3- my word is final and when I'm not here my co-op's word is final
4- if you want to plan something TG me
5- take your personal arguments to the TGs
6- any fight between tiegu users ends in death unless 1 side runs away we will vote on who dies unless I say otherwise
7- character max of 3
8- have fun

Form:
Code: Select all
Name:

Appearance (anime preferred):

Personality (opt):

Sexuality:

Bio (opt):

tiegu (I have to approve and opt):

Shingu (opt):

Revolutionary or Empire:

Rank(assassin, jeager, solider, guard, ect.):

Likes (opt):

Dislikes (opt):

Skill(s):

Other:​
Last edited by Azmodeus on Sat May 28, 2016 9:05 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Theme song of the week: I feel like dancing by All Time Low
My first rp: Akame ga kill <--- this went to hell really fucking quick and was a complete fail on my part.

a absolvit clasa MMXVI

Azmodeus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Azmodeus » Thu May 12, 2016 3:17 pm

Name:Ashel shadowfell

Appearance (anime preferred):Image

Sexuality:straight

teigu:
Name-Blood of Azmodeus, sithis
Appearance- Image
Powers- gives the user control over darkness and shadows and alows them to make a shadow copy of themselves (also copies whatever they are wearing/ holding at the moment)
Trump card- multiple shadow copies jump out of his shadow the more copies the longer time he needs to rest before using his powers again

Revolutionary or empire:Revolutionary

Rank(assassin, jeager, soldier, guard, ect.):assassin leader

Skill(s):master assassin, knows how to blend in to a crowd, master theif
Last edited by Azmodeus on Thu May 19, 2016 9:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My first rp: Akame ga kill <--- this went to hell really fucking quick and was a complete fail on my part.

a absolvit clasa MMXVI

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Thu May 12, 2016 8:20 pm

Name: Fluga

Appearance:

Sexuality: Straight

Bio: Was born and raised in a rural town just outside the imperial capitol. Was raised hunting, collecting the harvest, chopping wood, and generally helping out around the farm, which contributed to her overall musculature. Upon becoming an adult, she joined the imperial army, and has since ascended the ranks rather quickly.

Unfortunately, life wasn't so peachy forever. After about a year, the empire increased taxes on farmers, causing her parents to go into severe debt. She was sent to collect their taxes, and eventually they began to openly speak against the empire.

To test her loyalty, she was sent to slaughter them and their entire village.

As she cut through people she had grown up with, she saw her commander felled by a stray arrow, the axe, Abrichter, which she had always considered to be extremely powerful, dropping in front of her own home. As she ran to pick it up, she felt something, a power coursing through her veins, even a bloodlust.

That was when she cut down her mother and father. In that moment of weakness. Right in front of her younger brother, Himmel.

She would regret that instant for the rest of her natural life. In fact, she had been ordered to kill him as well, but couldn't make herself do it. Instead, she took her brother in to her own home in the palace, as the boy was only about thirteen years old. He remains somewhat distant after seeing what she had done.

Tigeu: "Cleaving Soul," or "Abrichter"
Increases the user's strength and physical durability, and will return to the user's hand when thrown. The axe is extremely heavy, meaning that anyone who hasn't been accepted as its wielder would have difficulty doing much more than walk with it. Also retains a small portion of the personality of former users, for example, the former commander was a savage and cruel, heartless killer who loved to see heads roll.
Trump Card: Allows wielder to resist effects that control or inhibit the user's ability to move or function at full capactity.

Appearance: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/elderscrolls/images/6/64/Daedricbattleaxe.png/revision/latest?cb=20120305203756
Assassin or Guard: Guard

Likes: Most foods, women, flirting, beer, dueling, the Empire

Dislikes: The Rebellion, sausage, cauliflower, vegetables

Skills: A powerful, explosive, and extremely skilled fighter, especially with an axe. Great pain(and alcohol) tolerance and is actually very, very good at chopping wood and construction. While her natural physical strength is very impressive for a woman, it's her axe that puts her above and beyond, and hence allows for her to be able to go toe-to-toe with even the strongest of opponents.

Other:​ Favorite food is spahgetti
Last edited by Ranoria on Sat May 14, 2016 4:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Azmodeus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Azmodeus » Sat May 14, 2016 4:14 pm

Ranoria wrote:Name: Fluga

Appearance:
(Image)

Bio: Was born and raised in a rural town just outside the imperial capitol. Was raised hunting, collecting the harvest, chopping wood, and generally helping out around the farm, which contributed to her overall musculature. Upon becoming an adult, she joined the imperial army, and has since ascended the ranks rather quickly.

Unfortunately, life wasn't so peachy forever. After about a year, the empire increased taxes on farmers, causing her parents to go into severe debt. She was sent to collect their taxes, and eventually they began to openly speak against the empire.

As she cut through people she had grown up with, she saw her commander felled by a stray arrow, the axe, Abrichter, which she had always considered to be extremely powerful, dropping in front of his own home. As she ran to pick it up, she felt something, a power coursing through her veins, even a bloodlust.

That was when she cut down her mother and father. In that moment of weakness. Right in front of his younger sister, Himmel.

She would regret that instant for the rest of her natural life. In fact, she had been ordered to kill him as well, but couldn't make herself do it. Instead, she took her brother in to her own home in the palace, as the boy was only about thirteen years old. He remains somewhat distant after seeing what she had done.

Increases the user's strength and physical durability, and will return to the user's hand when thrown. The axe is extremely heavy, meaning that anyone who hasn't been accepted as its wielder would have difficulty doing much more than walk with it. Also retains a small portion of the personality of former users, for example, the former commander was a savage and cruel, heartless killer who loved to see heads roll.
Trump Card: Allows wielder to resist effects that control or inhibit the user's ability to move or function at full capactity.

Appearance: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/elderscrolls/images/6/64/Daedricbattleaxe.png/revision/latest?cb=20120305203756

Skills: A powerful, explosive, and extremely skilled fighter, especially with an axe. Great pain(and alcohol) tolerance and is actually very, very good at chopping wood and construction. While her natural physical strength is very impressive for a woman, it's her axe that puts her above and beyond, and hence allows for her to be able to go toe-to-toe with even the strongest of opponents.

The bio needs some cleaning up but otherwise accepted

a absolvit clasa MMXVI

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Sat May 14, 2016 4:15 pm

Azmodeus wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Name: Fluga

Appearance:
(Image)

As she cut through people she had grown up with, she saw her commander felled by a stray arrow, the axe, Abrichter, which she had always considered to be extremely powerful, dropping in front of his own home. As she ran to pick it up, she felt something, a power coursing through her veins, even a bloodlust.

That was when she cut down her mother and father. In that moment of weakness. Right in front of his younger sister, Himmel.

The bio needs some cleaning up but otherwise accepted

what do you mean by 'cleaned up'
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Bycrest
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Tue May 17, 2016 11:12 am

Name: Darnun

Personality (opt): Darnun is incredible loyal to his allies and shows respect to his enemies. He's normally cold and calculating but uses that as a cover for his caring side.

tiegu (I have to approve and opt): Cross Tail

Assassin or Guard: Assassin

Likes (opt):

Dislikes (opt):

Skill(s): Very tactical and intelligent, good at distance fighting, creative

Last edited by Bycrest on Thu May 19, 2016 6:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Thu May 19, 2016 6:50 pm

The important stuff on my app is done.
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

Azmodeus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Azmodeus » Thu May 19, 2016 8:11 pm

Bycrest wrote:Name: Darnun

(Image)

Personality (opt): Darnun is incredible loyal to his allies and shows respect to his enemies. He's normally cold and calculating but uses that as a cover for his caring side.

tiegu (I have to approve and opt): Cross Tail

Assassin or Guard: Assassin

Likes (opt):

Dislikes (opt):

Skill(s): Very tactical and intelligent, good at distance fighting, creative

Accepted we can start if you guys want it's also ok if you wanna make more characters but for now I'm putting a limit of three

a absolvit clasa MMXVI

Azmodeus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Azmodeus » Fri May 20, 2016 3:17 pm

Name:mason ironfist

Appearance (anime preferred):Image

Personality:mason is a strict man who holds his position and duty to a high standard. Ironically, however, he is still very lazy. Being one of the greatest strategic minds in the Empires army, Alexander is a cunning and clever individual, occasionally droppug hints and tips to the guards he has to look over.

Sexuality:straight

tiegu: Imperial Arm: Mason wields the teigu "King's Spear: Iron Dragon ." The Teigu was made by a titan-class Danger Beast that was known as the "Iron King Ogre," a giant angry demon like ogre that ravaged the north lands and destroyed many of the Norths cities.
Abilities: The Teigu allows Mason's body to increase the density and weight on his body, allowing his body to become as hard as iron. Also, the spear allows him to control iron, allowing him to summon iron that was in the Earth's surface.

Trump Card: His final move allows Mason to tap into the magnetic fields in the Earth, and to bend them to his will. He uses thus with his spear, where he binds all of the surrounding magnetic fields to his spear, where he launches it into the air. One the spear reaches it's highest point, the spear will start to come down, dragging the magnetic fields down with it, creating friction with the air and fields, causing lightning to surround the spear. The impact will destroy a large part of the area around him. He can only use this ability once a day.

Appearance of the Imperial Arm:
The spear is 6 feet in length, a purely straight black spear with runes all over the spear, the spear emitting a steely black aura around it.

Shingu:

Name- Kiriichimonji

Appearance- Image

Revolutionary or Empire:empire

-His pet owl Alzie
-Books
-Citizens
-alcohol

Dislikes:
Assassins
-Killing
-Brats
-People who talk back

Crush:fluga

Skill(s):
Expert Hand to Hand combatant
Master Spear user
Very accurate
Master Strategist
Patient
High Stamina
Last edited by Azmodeus on Fri May 20, 2016 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

a absolvit clasa MMXVI

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Sun May 22, 2016 9:57 am

Name: Himmel

Appearance: Image

Personality: Keeps most people, imperials, at least, at a distance, but if he opens up he can be more friendly.

Bio: Fluga's younger brother. He was raised in the same village that she was, and possesses a similar skill set, albeit those skills are less refined. He tends to remain distant from anyone in the capitol, as most of his experience with the empire has involved harsh taxes or, more notably, what he believes to be the corruption of his sister and the slaughter of his entire village.

tiegu: None

Shingu: None

Revolutionary or Empire: Empire, but if given an option he would likely side with the Revolution

Dislikes: the city, fancy food, school, reading, math

Crush: none

Skill: Excellent at chopping wood and is a fairly good raiser of crops. He is relatively strong for his age.

Lumi is my NS mom

Azmodeus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Azmodeus » Sun May 22, 2016 10:02 am

Ranoria wrote:Name: Himmel

Appearance: (Image)

Personality: Keeps most people, imperials, at least, at a distance, but if he opens up he can be more friendly.

Bio: Fluga's younger brother. He was raised in the same village that she was, and possesses a similar skill set, albeit those skills are less refined. He tends to remain distant from anyone in the capitol, as most of his experience with the empire has involved harsh taxes or, more notably, what he believes to be the corruption of his sister and the slaughter of his entire village.

Revolutionary or Empire: Empire, but if given an option he would likely side with the Revolution

Skill: Excellent at chopping wood and is a fairly good raiser of crops. He is relatively strong for his age.

The image is broken but otherwise accepted thank you

a absolvit clasa MMXVI

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Sun May 22, 2016 10:06 am

Azmodeus wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Name: Himmel

Appearance: (Image)

The image is broken but otherwise accepted thank you

Shows up fine on mine. xD
Lumi is my NS mom

Azmodeus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Azmodeus » Sun May 22, 2016 10:10 am

Ranoria wrote:
Azmodeus wrote:The image is broken but otherwise accepted thank you

Shows up fine on mine. xD

Idk but I found a way to see the image once bycrest gets on you'll see why I wanted him but I think you already guessed

a absolvit clasa MMXVI

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Sun May 22, 2016 2:18 pm

Azmodeus wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Shows up fine on mine. xD

Idk but I found a way to see the image once bycrest gets on you'll see why I wanted him but I think you already guessed

The image is broken on mines as well.

RP Sample

Azmodeus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Azmodeus » Sun May 22, 2016 2:21 pm

Bycrest wrote:
Azmodeus wrote:Idk but I found a way to see the image once bycrest gets on you'll see why I wanted him but I think you already guessed

The image is broken on mines as well.

Quote it and copy and paste the link into a new tab

a absolvit clasa MMXVI

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Sun May 22, 2016 2:24 pm

Azmodeus wrote:
Bycrest wrote:The image is broken on mines as well.

Quote it and copy and paste the link into a new tab

I already searched the image, it's just broken.

RP Sample

Azmodeus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Azmodeus » Mon May 23, 2016 9:19 pm

Bycrest wrote:
Azmodeus wrote:Quote it and copy and paste the link into a new tab

I already searched the image, it's just broken.

himmel

a absolvit clasa MMXVI

Albertae
Senator

Founded: Oct 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Thu May 26, 2016 3:39 pm

CODE: SELECT ALL
Name: Sansabar Clauder

Appearance (anime preferred): Just a typical male anime character.

Personality (opt): He has a cruel personality.

Bio (opt):

tiegu (I have to approve and opt): Grand Chariot

Shingu (opt): Prometheus

Revolutionary or Empire: Empire

Rank(assassin, jeager, solider, guard, ect.): Jaegar

Likes (opt): Likes seclusion.

Dislikes (opt): Dislikes having to do much of any social activity.

Crush (opt): Not yet determined.

Skill(s): Intelligient, Clever

Last edited by Albertae on Thu May 26, 2016 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 2.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.33
Pro: Trump
Anti: Hillary

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -General George S. Patton
GENERATION 9: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Thu May 26, 2016 4:14 pm

Albertae wrote:CODE: SELECT ALL

Bio (opt):

tiegu (I have to approve and opt): what is this?

Shingu (opt): this?

Rank(assassin, jeager, solider, guard, ect.): Assassin

Likes (opt):

Dislikes (opt):

Crush (opt): This?

Not the OP or Co-OP but I can help with some details.
1) For your appearance, I don't know if you're just using that as a place holder but, what you put is incredibly generic. Give a some specifics as a description or, at the very least, google search an anime male.
2) The personality is fine given the precedence we posted, but it would be appreciated if you expanded on it a bit.
3) For teigu and shingu, see the links in the OP. You can make up your own like most of us did or you can use one that is already made.
4) Assassin are normally on the Revolutionary's side, their equivalent for the Empire are Jaegers.
5) The crush part is completely option and I don't know why the OP even put that in the app (especially since there is only one female in this entire RP). I credit it to the fact the anime is secretly a harem anime with action in it.

RP Sample

Azmodeus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Azmodeus » Thu May 26, 2016 4:18 pm

Bio (opt):

Likes (opt):

Dislikes (opt):

Oi vey...read the first post. It has links for everything. You need an image I prefer anime but will accept a normal picture. Crush: as in the person they have a crush on. Opt. Means optional.

a absolvit clasa MMXVI

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Thu May 26, 2016 4:19 pm

Bycrest wrote:

Bio (opt):

Likes (opt):

Dislikes (opt):

1) For your appearance, I don't know if you're just using that as a place holder but, what you put is incredibly generic. Give a some specifics as a description or, at the very least, google search an anime male.
2) The personality is fine given the precedence we posted, but it would be appreciated if you expanded on it a bit.
3) For teigu and shingu, see the links in the OP. You can make up your own like most of us did or you can use one that is already made.
4) Assassin are normally on the Revolutionary's side, their equivalent for the Empire are Jaegers.
5) The crush part is completely option and I don't know why the OP even put that in the app (especially since there is only one female in this entire RP). I credit it to the fact the anime is secretly a harem anime with action in it.

Thanks, I didn't even know what Akame Ga kill is but I'm doing this as a favor for Azmodeus. As for the appearance I wasn't sure what to put down as I know what anime is(Japanese cartoons), but I don't know what the descriptions are.
My Political Compass:

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -General George S. Patton
GENERATION 9: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Azmodeus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Azmodeus » Thu May 26, 2016 4:19 pm

Bycrest wrote:

Bio (opt):

Likes (opt):

Dislikes (opt):

You ever gonna reply?

a absolvit clasa MMXVI

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Thu May 26, 2016 4:22 pm

Azmodeus wrote:
Bycrest wrote:Not the OP or Co-OP but I can help with some details.

You ever gonna reply?

To?
My Political Compass:

Equestria and Griffon
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Equestria and Griffon » Thu May 26, 2016 4:22 pm

Why is the title almost all lowercase?
I'm a living shitpost.

PONIES UNITE!!!

Azmodeus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Azmodeus » Thu May 26, 2016 4:23 pm

Bycrest wrote: I credit it to the fact the anime is secretly a harem anime with action in it.

When I first did this on another website the girl characters majorly outweighed the guys

a absolvit clasa MMXVI

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse