NATION

PASSWORD

S.H.I.E.L.D.: Avengers Academy (Superhero RP|OOC|Semi-Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Barikistan
Envoy

Founded: May 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Barikistan » Sat May 14, 2016 4:16 am

I altered my post. I was bored earlier and tired and made that garbage piece. I edited it.
The world is going to end and 90 percent of people wil perish. Copy and past this if your the 1 percent that will ride your car though the waste lands.

a zombie invasion 96% of people would turn, copy and paste this into your sig if your one of the 1% that would look for a twinkie.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sat May 14, 2016 4:29 am

Curse you for making me do this.

Name: Richard Dawes Thomson (Alias: "D")
Appearance: Thomson/D, in a wheelchair/without a leg-based exoskeleton.
Personality: Richard Thomson, or 'D' as he is called, for lack of a better term is a high-functioning psychopath. He understands 'right' and 'wrong' when speaking of ethics or morals, but he views the world through 1s and 0s, his brain functioning at such a high capacity that emotions and other such things do not compute.
Occupation: SHIELD Tech Developer; Part-Time Superhero [uses his massive intelligence to outsmart criminals].
Skills/Hobbies: Tinkering with tech, sometimes he finds it "entertaining" to blow things up (the only emotion he seems capable of feeling), testing his mind.
Abilities/Powers: Hypercognition: The user can instinctively or with little effort perform complex mental operations beyond the capability of a normal human mind. This means D is capable of vastly superior things with his mind. Some have even suggested he is the smartest man on Earth.
Weaknesses:
  • Crippling Intellect: D's vast intelligence and capability to learn at an exponential rate means his intellect often also cripples him; socially, he is awkward, as he thinks of things in terms of logic and absolutes and science.
  • Logical Outcome: D's thought processes mean that, despite the fact he can 'fake' emotions or imitate them, they aren't real. In a logical situation, if it is up to him whether to save hundreds of people in trouble with some form of villain, or to save hundreds of thousands of people under similar circumstances, he will always choose the option of 'optimal life' - leaving thousands to die in favor of saving the 'greater number of lives.'
  • Paralyzed: Despite his vast intelligence, D is paralyzed from the waist down. He uses exoskeletons under his clothing to 'walk', but without these he'd need a wheelchair.

Biography: Richard Dawes Thomson was not born like any other man. For some reason, his genes were somewhat... different. Not mutated, but rather, they were partially not human - this is barely obvious when taking a glance at him. Thomson was an extremely intelligent child. At age 7 alone, he understood all of Einstein's theories, knew how half the things at Stark Technologies worked, had learned 15 languages [3 of them dead languages], and invented his first prototype of exoskeleton to allow him to 'walk' despite being born paralyzed. At age 14, he solved multiple problems and came up with multiple theories of his own - while attending Harvard, Oxford, and multiple other Ivy League schools at once. He grew distant from his parents. Now, Thomson knew how to pretty much speak every language that had ever walked the Earth.

Thomson's intellect seemed to have no end. Soon enough, he had assisted in mass production of his exoskeletons by selling designs to Stark Technologies of Stark Industries. Thomson was now 19, and seemed to know how almost any technology worked with relative ease. He knew what made people tick, as well, because of a 'brief study' on psychology. SHIELD had been monitoring him at this point, and looking into his records. Eventually, they came to recruit him. He accepted as he saw it as a logical way he could help people more hands on. Thomson, now 23, has 'fixed' multiple scientific theories, made new ones, and has created many advanced technologies for SHIELD. All of this at the expense of the fact his emotions are now nearly nonexistent, and he can really hardly ever talk to people without confusing them.
Do you agree to Da Rules?!: Yes.
Shield ID Badge: ID: the reason for such high level access despite his job is, if Thomson really wanted to, he could just give himself access due to his intelligence.
Leave this: 227

I hope this is acceptable.

For those of you who don't read: he's an extremely, extremely intelligent R&D guy, who's a cripple [both in terms of socializing and in terms of he needs a wheelchair without an exoskeleton support system on his legs], and who has incredibly high clearance despite being R&D because he's so smart he could probably just give himself clearance anyways. Oh, and when he puts his 'armor' on, he uses it to do part-time hero stuff whenever SHIELD needs him to. Tried to be fair and realistic with it, so, yeah. Here ya go.
Last edited by The V O I D on Sat May 14, 2016 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meritocratic Conglomerate
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Meritocratic Conglomerate » Sat May 14, 2016 4:31 am

The V O I D wrote: -snip-

Yay a TL;DR. I'm going to go out of my way to befriend you now. :3
"I have a huge army"
"Why would anyone need a huge army?"
"To secure resources to fund my huge army"
~ Blank~
~Blank~
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (UTC−5:00)
"I know you don't," Yang cooed, "and that's what makes you so special." Too many friendships torn asunder by emotions, by anger and jealousy. The world should have rejoiced at the mere sight of her beautiful sister, yet life was never that generous. The cruel prospered, the kind went unthanked.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sat May 14, 2016 4:33 am

Meritocratic Conglomerate wrote:
The V O I D wrote: -snip-

Yay a TL;DR. I'm going to go out of my way to befriend you now. :3

Oh, okay then. Uh, thanks? Anyways, yeah. He's basically a hyperintelligent cripple who could and probably would beat Vision at chess.

And he works for SHIELD, making some of their fancier toys for them along with other R&D team members.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sat May 14, 2016 4:34 am

The V O I D wrote:Curse you for making me do this.

Personality: Richard Thomson, or 'D' as he is called, for lack of a better term is a high-functioning psychopath. He understands 'right' and 'wrong' when speaking of ethics or morals, but he views the world through 1s and 0s, his brain functioning at such a high capacity that emotions and other such things do not compute.
Occupation: SHIELD Tech Developer; Part-Time Superhero [uses his massive intelligence to outsmart criminals].
Skills/Hobbies: Tinkering with tech, sometimes he finds it "entertaining" to blow things up (the only emotion he seems capable of feeling), testing his mind.
Abilities/Powers: Hypercognition: The user can instinctively or with little effort perform complex mental operations beyond the capability of a normal human mind. This means D is capable of vastly superior things with his mind. Some have even suggested he is the smartest man on Earth.
Weaknesses:
  • Crippling Intellect: D's vast intelligence and capability to learn at an exponential rate means his intellect often also cripples him; socially, he is awkward, as he thinks of things in terms of logic and absolutes and science.
  • Logical Outcome: D's thought processes mean that, despite the fact he can 'fake' emotions or imitate them, they aren't real. In a logical situation, if it is up to him whether to save hundreds of people in trouble with some form of villain, or to save hundreds of thousands of people under similar circumstances, he will always choose the option of 'optimal life' - leaving thousands to die in favor of saving the 'greater number of lives.'
  • Paralyzed: Despite his vast intelligence, D is paralyzed from the waist down. He uses exoskeletons under his clothing to 'walk', but without these he'd need a wheelchair.

Biography: Richard Dawes Thomson was not born like any other man. For some reason, his genes were somewhat... different. Not mutated, but rather, they were partially not human - this is barely obvious when taking a glance at him. Thomson was an extremely intelligent child. At age 7 alone, he understood all of Einstein's theories, knew how half the things at Stark Technologies worked, had learned 15 languages [3 of them dead languages], and invented his first prototype of exoskeleton to allow him to 'walk' despite being born paralyzed. At age 14, he solved multiple problems and came up with multiple theories of his own - while attending Harvard, Oxford, and multiple other Ivy League schools at once. He grew distant from his parents. Now, Thomson knew how to pretty much speak every language that had ever walked the Earth.

Thomson's intellect seemed to have no end. Soon enough, he had assisted in mass production of his exoskeletons by selling designs to Stark Technologies of Stark Industries. Thomson was now 19, and seemed to know how almost any technology worked with relative ease. He knew what made people tick, as well, because of a 'brief study' on psychology. SHIELD had been monitoring him at this point, and looking into his records. Eventually, they came to recruit him. He accepted as he saw it as a logical way he could help people more hands on. Thomson, now 23, has 'fixed' multiple scientific theories, made new ones, and has created many advanced technologies for SHIELD. All of this at the expense of the fact his emotions are now nearly nonexistent, and he can really hardly ever talk to people without confusing them.
Shield ID Badge: ID: the reason for such high level access despite his job is, if Thomson really wanted to, he could just give himself access due to his intelligence.

For those of you who don't read: he's an extremely, extremely intelligent R&D guy, who's a cripple [both in terms of socializing and in terms of he needs a wheelchair without an exoskeleton support system on his legs], and who has incredibly high clearance despite being R&D because he's so smart he could probably just give himself clearance anyways. Oh, and when he puts his 'armor' on, he uses it to do part-time hero stuff whenever SHIELD needs him to. Tried to be fair and realistic with it, so, yeah. Here ya go.

Accepted.

You want to start immediately inside the facility, or you want to be outside the facility?
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sat May 14, 2016 4:39 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
The V O I D wrote:Curse you for making me do this.

Weaknesses:

Accepted.

You want to start immediately inside the facility, or you want to be outside the facility?

Thanks for accepting me! And, which would be preferable to you? Like, where are more people, what is there for someone like Thomson to do, etc?

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Sat May 14, 2016 4:47 am

The V O I D wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:
Accepted.

Thanks for accepting me! And, which would be preferable to you? Like, where are more people, what is there for someone like Thomson to do, etc?

Cannot answer the second one, but everyone is inside at the moment, at least. We are switching to the next day, it seems, so he could show up in the morning?
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sat May 14, 2016 4:49 am

The V O I D wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:
Accepted.

R&D guy probably works in the lab, or maybe chatting with. Inside will be more preferable, though. Maybe you'll helping the Avengers after the initiates finished their training.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sat May 14, 2016 4:53 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
The V O I D wrote:

R&D guy probably works in the lab, or maybe chatting with. Inside will be more preferable, though. Maybe you'll helping the Avengers after the initiates finished their training.

Sounds good. So, I'll get a post up soon about Thomson being in SHIELD's lab near the 'academy.' Then maybe someone can interact with him there to see what he's up to or something.

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Sat May 14, 2016 4:55 am

The V O I D wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:

Sounds good. So, I'll get a post up soon about Thomson being in SHIELD's lab near the 'academy.' Then maybe someone can interact with him there to see what he's up to or something.

Marie just went on an early-morning perambulation and passed through the lab, so they could probably interact once I get back online.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)

Barikistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Barikistan » Sat May 14, 2016 4:57 am

My guys eating and going through a hard day.
The world is going to end and 90 percent of people wil perish. Copy and past this if your the 1 percent that will ride your car though the waste lands.

a zombie invasion 96% of people would turn, copy and paste this into your sig if your one of the 1% that would look for a twinkie.

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Sat May 14, 2016 5:07 am

Barikistan wrote:My guys eating and going through a hard day.

Long day, too, if he got up at three. Out of curiosity, does he still have normal caloric/sleep needs?
Male.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sat May 14, 2016 5:07 am

I did my first post. I'd like some thoughts on it, and to know if there are any issues.

Barikistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Barikistan » Sat May 14, 2016 5:10 am

Prolieum wrote:
Barikistan wrote:My guys eating and going through a hard day.

Long day, too, if he got up at three. Out of curiosity, does he still have normal caloric/sleep needs?

He needs less sleep and calories aren't a matter for him but he needs to eat for energy like a person though he can last longer than a normal person.

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Sat May 14, 2016 5:14 am

Barikistan wrote:
Prolieum wrote:

He needs less sleep and calories aren't a matter for him but he needs to eat for energy like a person though he can last longer than a normal person.

Calories are eating for energy.
Male.

Barikistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Barikistan » Sat May 14, 2016 5:15 am

Sorry I was thinking about weight when you said that. Sorry stupid mistake.

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Sat May 14, 2016 5:16 am

The V O I D wrote:I did my first post. I'd like some thoughts on it, and to know if there are any issues.

Seems solid to me. Gets the general absent-minded genius thing down pat. I am not sure about the agents getting super-suits, though. I just sort of dislike the idea of boosting the attributes of the "normals", feel like it takes away some of the fun of a non-powered character.
Male.

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Sat May 14, 2016 5:17 am

Barikistan wrote:Sorry I was thinking about weight when you said that. Sorry stupid mistake.

Eh, it is morning, you get a pass. Well, here it is. You get a pass anyway.
Male.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sat May 14, 2016 5:18 am

Prolieum wrote:
The V O I D wrote:I did my first post. I'd like some thoughts on it, and to know if there are any issues.

Seems solid to me. Gets the general absent-minded genius thing down pat. I am not sure about the agents getting super-suits, though. I just sort of dislike the idea of boosting the attributes of the "normals", feel like it takes away some of the fun of a non-powered character.

Oh, no, don't get me wrong - it normally takes Thomson anywhere from a few weeks to [if the project is complex enough] a few years to perfect. Best case scenario is his 'armor' that he's developing, when this version is finished, will pretty much allow agents to take a few more bullets and maybe a plasma shot, or two. He's just planning ahead for future versions.

Hypercognition, man. It means his ideas have ideas, and those ideas have plans for the future.

Eraus
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Eraus » Sat May 14, 2016 5:50 am

Name: Aaron Blacken "Baz"
Appearance: (Picture Preferred, if not then height, hair color, etc.) He is 6 ft 2 with Short black hair and this is what his wings and costume look like

Personality: He is Dark and Confident.
Skills/Hobbies: (Not including powers) Great hand to hand combat, Agile, and a great speaker . He likes computers, cars, and big guns. High pain tolerance due to the Adaptions which is extremely painful
Abilities/Powers:
- Reactive adaptation He can keep most of his adaptions as long as they don't use too much of his Life force and his Life force could keep him alive IE Resurrection- which takes out a lot out of him
- Wings
-Power Replication

Weaknesses: Baz can use his powers whenever and he learns new abilities whether or not he wants to learn more. The drawback is when he learns new ones it takes time out of his life force and if his Life Force is empty it would mean no powers but it can be recharged by having to rest and not use his powers even the tiniest use of it would mean his recharge is messed up. When he adapts to a new ability sometimes they are uncontrollable like if he gets the ability to have flammable skin he kinda has to deal with it until he finds out how to control it which can take seconds to days. If he loses too much blood he will also need to rest up. If you need me to explain more in depth about what Baz's life force is I can tell you
Biography: (2 Paragraph minimum)
Taken By Hydra when he was a 17 because they found out that he had a hidden mutant gene and that they could possibly push the Mutation farther along and give him abilities.The Hydra scientist were planning on making a serum which could give regular people abilities but that would require a sample from a person with the Adaption ability and Baz had that so they took samples from him to try to find a way to create the Serum. They first injected Him with a Serum that would send another mutant gene which had given him wings they used what they found out from the way it adapted to that to try and find a way to recreate his Adaption. They then injected the virus and they suspected it would cancel out his abilities by attacking the Mutated genes and replacing them. When the Abilities he had and the Virus Came together it lead to a chain reaction and his Immune System along with his Powers tried to kill the Virus only leading to the Virus being Absorbed by his body. He starts to feel as if his body is killing itself which is the absorption of the Virus and he died. Hydra disposed of the body and made it look like he had a “Car accident” but then Baz woke up feeling drained and weak he stumbled into a hospital and they thought he was having a Drug overdose. But they couldn’t find drugs in his system. This is when he started to rest up and after weeks of healing up he left the hospital and started to try to understand what was happening to his body and how he could survive what he had been through.

Do you agree to Da Rules?!: Yea
Shield ID Badge:
Last edited by Eraus on Wed May 18, 2016 8:29 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -1.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.56
Pro: Islam,USA, US Military, Capitalism, Freedom,Democratic Party
Against: ISIS, Trump, Far Right Conservatives

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Sat May 14, 2016 7:38 am

tagged
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

Esselman
Minister

Founded: Mar 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Esselman » Sat May 14, 2016 8:56 am

Due to the volume of applicants and their incredible activity I am temporarily closing further apps from this post forward.

Those who have Tagged OR have a WiP app up are still allowed to app and be approved or denied by myself or my Co-Op.

Also, to all, please check the first couple of posts in the OOC for information and the new "What You Missed" section to fill in blanks for those jumping in late.
Last edited by Esselman on Sat May 14, 2016 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Sat May 14, 2016 9:36 am

Name: Fauna Pool
Appearance:

Personality: A cheerful and rather sarcastic person mostly, but will become serious when the time and place calls for it. Also tends to be tempered when her tech is messed around with. Don't touch anything in her workshop without a permit. Just don't.

"I'm pretty laid back I suppose, though I know how to 'man up' when needed. Just don't lay a finger on anything. Not if you still want it."

Skills/Hobbies: She created the weapon that she often wields, a 20mm Anti-Material Rifle made of ultra-light alloys (which she lovingly named Tempest), allowing the rather average built female to carry it around without much trouble, save for length. This can be stemmed from her past time of designing weapons, which can further delve into her study of explosives. She has even memorized the layout of hundreds of armored vehicles throughout the world and is only steps away from creating her own. She is also trained in airborne operations due to her training as a Parachute Engineer

In short:
  • Weapons Proficiency - Also continues onto Improbable Weapon Proficiency if absolutely necessary. Springs can be dangerous things.
  • Explosives Proficiency
  • Technological Proficiency
  • Airborne Insertion
"I'm a good shot, I make the shots, I know how to make them bigger, and I know just what's needed to do so."

Abilities/Powers: Recoil Manipulation - The power to control how strong and affected one is by the force of recoil. This includes guns, springs, and punches. However, it is rather faint, and generally only applies to herself or weapons she uses.

"While I'm just barely what one would call a superhero, I do have the power to control the force of Tempest, which I can use to propel me several meters in any direction per shot."

Weaknesses: Other than the fact she even has powers at all, she's your average human gun nut with the build of a female who only does exercise to stay healthy.

"I'm not even super."

Biography: Fauna Pool was born in the Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria, and was raised near the BAE Systems Land Systems plant where her father worked. He often invited her to come along during slow days, and she grew a fascination in weapons and the military through this. The first rifle she ever fired was an L85A2 going under production tests when she was 10, and she began to become fond of actually creating guns herself. She began studying the physics and chemistry needed to design a functioning weapon at a young age, and even signed up for the military after gaining permission from her parents when she became 16. She was trained in the engineering branch and graduated as an army reserve, specializing as a Parachute Engineer, and serving with the 23 Parachute Engineer Regiment until she was 20 before continuing her studies in Cambridge.

"I was never really aware of my abilities at first, though it was rather amazing that I could handle the recoil of a fully-automatic rifle at the age of ten. Dad thought I had an iron grip or what not, and I believed him for quite some time. It wasn't until I'd joined the military did I realize that something fishy was about, and I began asking my friends in the biological department back in Cambridge if they had any idea at all why I could handle an anti-material rifle (the L121A1 mind you, I didn't make Tempest yet) while standing and firing multiple shots like it was a recoil-less rifle. Well, turns out I raised some eyebrows, because what I had wasn't possible for a normal human. I think I heard my mate studying neurology talking about something about brain waves though. God, I wish I could remember. Anyways, I found out in due time I could actually increase the amount of recoil that a gun produces. 'But Fauna, what's the good in that?'. Well I can rocket jump (or anti-material jump, whatever you want to call it), and that's pretty damn fun."

Do you agree to Da Rules?!: Yes
Shield ID Badge:

Last edited by Sonitusia on Mon May 23, 2016 12:48 am, edited 5 times in total.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

The Greater Dutch Republic
Minister

Founded: Aug 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Dutch Republic » Sat May 14, 2016 11:08 am

What'd I miss?
Australian Antarctica wrote:Sorry, I was Russian to be funny. Fine, I'll Finnish with them soon enough. Unless you are Hungary for more?

Conwy-shire wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote: ... but I'm about to be executed by my teachers in school...

Rule 1. If they try to execute you, execute them back

Gyrenaica wrote:Just maybe I might not see any nukes I may or may not buy off the black market and may or may not know that I may or may not have the possible launch codes that may or may not exist for the nukes that may or may not exist.

Liecthenbourg wrote:
Great Confederacy Of Commonwealth States wrote:Does anyone know the term 'invasion of red tape'?

Excessive Communist adhesive.

Esselman
Minister

Founded: Mar 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Esselman » Sat May 14, 2016 12:03 pm

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse