NATION

PASSWORD

S.H.I.E.L.D.: Avengers Academy (Superhero RP|OOC|Semi-Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Wed May 11, 2016 6:27 pm

Essel, about Shadow's teleportation:

It works on an effort basis. When he only teleports himself, it's quicker and it's a normal effort. However, the more people he carry, the tired he gets. The effort between the movement also matters: If he continues to follow the inertia of the movement, it will be easier than fighting Physics and cutting the inertia of the movement. Basically, don't expect him to be the massive teleporter: He will do it mostly alone.

Also, edit made about the Weaknesses.
Nothing to see here, move along.

The Olog-Hai
Negotiator

Founded: May 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Wed May 11, 2016 6:31 pm

The Greater Dutch Republic wrote:Quick question. Isn't Phil Coulson dead? Loki killed him, I thought.

Jesus Christ.
Hate to break it to you, but no.
Not sure if he appears in any of the newer Avengers movies (I forget) but he reappears in Agents of Shield. He was dead, then not dead. It's a long story including spoilers.
It appears I'm an INTP-T. You're not gonna get much more about me.
Wenglesy wrote:Might as well submit now to the obviously superior forces of Legyon fun Genital.

The Greater Dutch Republic
Minister

Founded: Aug 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Dutch Republic » Wed May 11, 2016 6:33 pm

The Olog-Hai wrote:
The Greater Dutch Republic wrote:Quick question. Isn't Phil Coulson dead? Loki killed him, I thought.

Jesus Christ.
Not sure if he appears in any of the newer Avengers movies (I forget) but he reappears in Agents of Shield. He was dead, then not dead. It's a long story including spoilers.

TG me. I'm pretty sure I saw him die in Avengers.
Australian Antarctica wrote:Sorry, I was Russian to be funny. Fine, I'll Finnish with them soon enough. Unless you are Hungary for more?

Conwy-shire wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote: ... but I'm about to be executed by my teachers in school...

Rule 1. If they try to execute you, execute them back

Gyrenaica wrote:Just maybe I might not see any nukes I may or may not buy off the black market and may or may not know that I may or may not have the possible launch codes that may or may not exist for the nukes that may or may not exist.

Liecthenbourg wrote:
Great Confederacy Of Commonwealth States wrote:Does anyone know the term 'invasion of red tape'?

Excessive Communist adhesive.

Egenis
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Egenis » Wed May 11, 2016 6:42 pm

Egenis wrote:-snip-

post edited
UNIFIED INTER-COLONIAL SYSTEMS
Egenis not an IC name by any means
I do not use NS stats.

Meritocratic Conglomerate
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Meritocratic Conglomerate » Wed May 11, 2016 6:47 pm

The Greater Dutch Republic wrote:
The Olog-Hai wrote:Jesus Christ.

TG me. I'm pretty sure I saw him die in Avengers.

I though he was just critically injured. And then Nick Fury showed them his vintage cards with blood on it to motivate them. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong though.
"I have a huge army"
"Why would anyone need a huge army?"
"To secure resources to fund my huge army"
~ Blank~
~Blank~
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (UTC−5:00)
"I know you don't," Yang cooed, "and that's what makes you so special." Too many friendships torn asunder by emotions, by anger and jealousy. The world should have rejoiced at the mere sight of her beautiful sister, yet life was never that generous. The cruel prospered, the kind went unthanked.

Esselman
Minister

Founded: Mar 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Esselman » Wed May 11, 2016 7:08 pm

Egenis wrote:

post edited

Still to the grenade launcher, you already have an explosive shuriken so that still needs to go.

ACCEPTED. with removal of that. Thanks for the edits!

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Wed May 11, 2016 7:10 pm

Meritocratic Conglomerate wrote:
The Greater Dutch Republic wrote:TG me. I'm pretty sure I saw him die in Avengers.

I though he was just critically injured. And then Nick Fury showed them his vintage cards with blood on it to motivate them. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong though.

He died, but, via the T.A.H.I.T.I. project, using

SPOILER

Inhuman

END THAT SPOILER

blood, and lots of zappy machines to the brain, he was, essentially "resurrected", he was dead for a few days I believe, certainly many hours.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

Egenis
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Egenis » Wed May 11, 2016 7:34 pm

another edit \(°3°)/
UNIFIED INTER-COLONIAL SYSTEMS
Egenis not an IC name by any means
I do not use NS stats.

Esselman
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Esselman » Wed May 11, 2016 8:01 pm

Egenis wrote:

another edit \(°3°)/

Added.

Will everyone whose been ACCEPTED please check [ur=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=28679552#p28679552l]HERE[/url] to ensure I have added you to our cast of heroes, please and thank you!

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Wed May 11, 2016 8:03 pm

Esselman wrote:
Egenis wrote:
another edit \(°3°)/

Added.

Will everyone whose been ACCEPTED please check [ur=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=28679552#p28679552l]HERE[/url] to ensure I have added you to our cast of heroes, please and thank you!

Well, I don't know the status of my app, so I guess I can't say much about this.

Republic of the Cristo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of the Cristo » Wed May 11, 2016 8:06 pm

I chose Black Widow... because she is a girl... and I would feel bad for beating up Hawk Eye
Orthodox Christian, Nationalist, Reactionary, Stoic

(2 Kings 2:23-25): you won't be dissappointed

Esselman
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Esselman » Wed May 11, 2016 8:12 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:Name: John Rhodes
Appearance:
Without his mask, he's a blonde haired man with blue eyes and a scar over his right eye. He's fit, standing at 1,82m.
With mask and in uniform (reference only):

Sorry about that, ACCEPTED!
Last edited by Esselman on Wed May 11, 2016 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Wed May 11, 2016 8:15 pm

Esselman wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:Name: John Rhodes
Appearance:
Without his mask, he's a blonde haired man with blue eyes and a scar over his right eye. He's fit, standing at 1,82m.
With mask and in uniform (reference only):

Sorry about that, ACCEPTED!

Thanks!

Aeternabilis
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aeternabilis » Wed May 11, 2016 9:03 pm

Ignore previous app, gonna try a different character. Using this post for tag.
Last edited by Aeternabilis on Thu May 12, 2016 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one?

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Wed May 11, 2016 9:07 pm

Aeternabilis wrote:Ooh, this looks like fun.

Name: Clayton Procyon | Cassander
Appearance: Clayton is white, a little over six feet tall, and has shaggy off-blond hair and blue eyes. He is rather thin, with not much in the way of muscles. Typically wears red sweatpants and a red sweatshirt.
Personality: Generally light-hearted and cheerful. Employs sarcasm frequently, and enjoys cracking jokes at others' expense. Can be stubborn at times, a pushover at others; it depends on how much he cares about the outcome of the situation. Focuses mostly on himself, but does care about his friends.
Skills/Hobbies: Good with a sword when he needs to be. High stamina from exercise. Likes to collect sweatshirts, which he has declared the best garment. Sometimes likes finding random people and looking through their lives to entertain himself.
Abilities/Powers: Precognition, retrocognition, and time travel. His precognition shows him many possible futures, all branching off from bigger streams, giving a huge number of possibilities. Retrocognition just shows the absolute past, as that has already been set in stone.
Weaknesses: Very little in the way of fighting skills. Avoids time travel whenever possible thanks to hands-on experience with paradoxes.
Biography: Clayton Procyon was born in the Eastern European nation of Sokovia, where he was orphaned at a young age thanks to the war. He lived on the streets for a time, barely scraping by and constantly harassed by other street dwellers. One day, after provoking a street gang (which he maintains was a misunderstanding), he was being chased throughout the city. Desperate to find a hiding spot, he noticed some rich-looking gentlemen looking for volunteers to live in the nice castle overlooking the city. He volunteered in order to escape the gang, and was inducted into Hydra's Enhancement program. There they experimented on him using Loki's Scepter, eventually giving him the ability to see both forwards and backwards in time. He was hailed as a success by his overseers.
Several years later, when Clayton was 12, he looked further into the future than he ever had before, and was shocked by what he saw- Sokovia, floating above the Earth in ruins, then smashing back down. He immediately decided to flee Sokovia, believing he would die if he stayed. He snuck out of the Hydra compound with some stolen clothes and cash, found his way to the nearest airport, and got on the first plane out of the country- which, as fortune would have it, was destined for New York City. Less than a year later, Sokovia would be destroyed by Ultron and the Avengers.
Now in America, Clayton set up shop in Central Park as a fortune teller, taking the alias 'Cassandra', after the first fortune teller he could think of. This was quickly altered to Cassander once he realized that lead people to believe he was a girl. Over the next few years, Clayton made a living telling fortunes to anybody who would buy them, staying in his makeshift home in Central Park. When he was 15, he accidentally discovered another side affect from the experiments: he could travel through time. He made a trip back, to see if he could alter history to his benefit; to his horror, the alterations instead had terrible consequences. Although he did manage to get back on the proper timeline, the event made him never want to mess with time travel again.
A few months before his 18th birthday, a different type of man walked into his fortune booth than what Clayton normally got. A man claiming to be able to help his use his powers for the good of mankind, bearing an offer to join the Avengers.
Do you agree to Da Rules?!: Hella
Shield ID Badge: http://imgur.com/9VBDMdk
Leave this: 227

Any form of time travel is OP as hell.
Signatures are so 2014.

Republic of the Cristo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of the Cristo » Wed May 11, 2016 9:23 pm

Aeternabilis wrote:Ooh, this looks like fun.

Name: Clayton Procyon | Cassander
Appearance: Clayton is white, a little over six feet tall, and has shaggy off-blond hair and blue eyes. He is rather thin, with not much in the way of muscles. Typically wears red sweatpants and a red sweatshirt.
Personality: Generally light-hearted and cheerful. Employs sarcasm frequently, and enjoys cracking jokes at others' expense. Can be stubborn at times, a pushover at others; it depends on how much he cares about the outcome of the situation. Focuses mostly on himself, but does care about his friends.
Skills/Hobbies: Good with a sword when he needs to be. High stamina from exercise. Likes to collect sweatshirts, which he has declared the best garment. Sometimes likes finding random people and looking through their lives to entertain himself.
Abilities/Powers: Precognition, retrocognition, and time travel. His precognition shows him many possible futures, all branching off from bigger streams, giving a huge number of possibilities. Retrocognition just shows the absolute past, as that has already been set in stone.
Weaknesses: Very little in the way of fighting skills. Avoids time travel whenever possible thanks to hands-on experience with paradoxes.
Biography: Clayton Procyon was born in the Eastern European nation of Sokovia, where he was orphaned at a young age thanks to the war. He lived on the streets for a time, barely scraping by and constantly harassed by other street dwellers. One day, after provoking a street gang (which he maintains was a misunderstanding), he was being chased throughout the city. Desperate to find a hiding spot, he noticed some rich-looking gentlemen looking for volunteers to live in the nice castle overlooking the city. He volunteered in order to escape the gang, and was inducted into Hydra's Enhancement program. There they experimented on him using Loki's Scepter, eventually giving him the ability to see both forwards and backwards in time. He was hailed as a success by his overseers.
Several years later, when Clayton was 12, he looked further into the future than he ever had before, and was shocked by what he saw- Sokovia, floating above the Earth in ruins, then smashing back down. He immediately decided to flee Sokovia, believing he would die if he stayed. He snuck out of the Hydra compound with some stolen clothes and cash, found his way to the nearest airport, and got on the first plane out of the country- which, as fortune would have it, was destined for New York City. Less than a year later, Sokovia would be destroyed by Ultron and the Avengers.
Now in America, Clayton set up shop in Central Park as a fortune teller, taking the alias 'Cassandra', after the first fortune teller he could think of. This was quickly altered to Cassander once he realized that lead people to believe he was a girl. Over the next few years, Clayton made a living telling fortunes to anybody who would buy them, staying in his makeshift home in Central Park. When he was 15, he accidentally discovered another side affect from the experiments: he could travel through time. He made a trip back, to see if he could alter history to his benefit; to his horror, the alterations instead had terrible consequences. Although he did manage to get back on the proper timeline, the event made him never want to mess with time travel again.
A few months before his 18th birthday, a different type of man walked into his fortune booth than what Clayton normally got. A man claiming to be able to help his use his powers for the good of mankind, bearing an offer to join the Avengers.
Do you agree to Da Rules?!: Hella
Shield ID Badge: http://imgur.com/9VBDMdk

Also, precognition is useless to this guy because he will have almost no way to avoid attacks by super powered individuals or large groups of soldiers. I would suggest different powers.
Orthodox Christian, Nationalist, Reactionary, Stoic

(2 Kings 2:23-25): you won't be dissappointed

Esselman
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Esselman » Wed May 11, 2016 10:20 pm

If anyone is interested in Co-Op please TG me. Also, to all, if there are any complaints or suggestions feel free to TG me!

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed May 11, 2016 10:45 pm

Name: Alexander Hanson
Appearance:

Personality: Reserved, reasonable, sociable, but also has that thin line between "hero" and "anti-hero" and like breaking rules as part of "screw the rules i'm doing what's right"
Skills/Hobbies: Well, he likes read books, preferably WW2 and Napoleonic War books. Also, he liked hearing fancy Commonwealth songs, not those American songs. As for skills, he is quite a great marksman, excellent CQC, excellent military training, fluent in English and few French. All part of his service within British SAS
Weaknesses He is totally a human, normal human.
Equipment:
-L129A1 (Sniper Support and Assault versions, so he has attachments for Sniper Support version in case he needs it)
-L9AI Semi-Automatic Pistol
-Osprey Body armour Mk 5 (exclusively developed by SHIELD as part of their standard body armor, licensed acquired from British Armed Forces, added improved protection and lighter weight)
-Mk 7 Helmet (use during field operation that requires helmet protection)
-Combat Knife
-Grenades (flashbang, smoke, frag)
Codename/Alias?: Hawk
Biography:
Born in Leicester, in a middle-class family, Alexander is not an exceptional boy though he likes doing physical things like sports, for example. His family is a normal family, though unknown to him his father was a HYDRA member, acting as a mid-level government official in Leicester, and it indeed provided Alexander and the family with enough money for their living.

Alexander grew up to be a normal man who prefers reading, quite unnaturally. He spent his days normally, until the day when his father was killed in an accident, though to be orchestrated by either SHIELD or HYDRA, though no suspects were revealed until now. With that, he looked to the future and decided to secured a financial stability for his remaining family members by joining the army. His skills shown and he drafted his way to SAS, where he became known for his exceptional skills, though it is a norm within SAS. Serving with SAS for years, he was deployed to Middle East, Europe, and anywhere when required.

His alignment with SHIELD started after his resignation from SHIELD and he started a solo private contractor service, where he was involved in a mission protecting his client while fending off HYDRA, meeting with SHIELD in the process. SHIELD liked what he did, and he joined them not long after. Not long after that, Avengers Academy started and he felt he might found something there for him...
Do you agree to Da Rules?!: Yes.
Shield ID Badge: Hanson's ID
Last edited by Altito Asmoro on Thu May 12, 2016 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed May 11, 2016 10:46 pm

How tall is 7,01 in cm?

I'm not familiar with non-cm system...
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed May 11, 2016 11:10 pm

Esselman wrote:
La Cancion de Guerra wrote:Taggith.

Isn't the President guy that hydra agent? Also hoping there's a random Stan Lee appearance. Will app later tonight or tommorow btw.

Who? What? No no. Nothing to see there, he's fine there. How are you?

And,

App up people who've tagged, I am thinking of starting the IC Thursday or Friday if everyone is not opposed.

Barikistan wrote:So who will be the enemies?

Per each mission/chapter there will be enemies. Mission 1 having NPC's and we will go from there. I have full concepts on who they are

Yep, definitely need to keep check on him.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Esselman
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Esselman » Wed May 11, 2016 11:22 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:Name: Alexander Hanson
Appearance:
Personality: Reserved, reasonable, sociable, but also has that thin line between "hero" and "anti-hero" and like breaking rules as part of "screw the rules i'm doing what's right"
Skills/Hobbies: Well, he likes read books, preferably WW2 and Napoleonic War books. Also, he liked hearing fancy Commonwealth songs, not those American songs. As for skills, he is quite a great marksman, excellent CQC, excellent military training, fluent in English and few French. All part of his service within British SAS
Weaknesses He is totally a human, normal human.
Equipment:
-L129A1 (Sniper Support and Assault versions, so he has attachments for Sniper Support version in case he needs it)
-L9AI Semi-Automatic Pistol
-Osprey Body armour Mk 5 (exclusively developed by SHIELD as part of their standard body armor, licensed acquired from British Armed Forces, added improved protection and lighter weight)
-Mk 7 Helmet (use during field operation that requires helmet protection)
-Combat Knife
-Grenades (flashbang, smoke, frag)
Codename/Alias?: Hawk
Biography:
Born in Leicester, in a middle-class family, Alexander is not an exceptional boy though he likes doing physical things like sports, for example. His family is a normal family, though unknown to him his father was a HYDRA member, acting as a mid-level government official in Leicester, and it indeed provided Alexander and the family with enough money for their living.

Alexander grew up to be a normal man who prefers reading, quite unnaturally. He spent his days normally, until the day when his father was killed in an accident, though to be orchestrated by either SHIELD or HYDRA, though no suspects were revealed until now. With that, he looked to the future and decided to secured a financial stability for his remaining family members by joining the army. His skills shown and he drafted his way to SAS, where he became known for his exceptional skills, though it is a norm within SAS. Serving with SAS for years, he was deployed to Middle East, Europe, and anywhere when required.

His alignment with SHIELD started after his resignation from SHIELD and he started a solo private contractor service, where he was involved in a mission protecting his client while fending off HYDRA, meeting with SHIELD in the process. SHIELD liked what he did, and he joined them not long after. Not long after that, Avengers Academy started and he felt he might found something there for him...
Shield ID Badge: Hanson's ID

Welcome Agent Hawk, ACCEPTED!

Flammaland
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2011
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Flammaland » Thu May 12, 2016 12:16 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:How tall is 7,01 in cm?

215.9 cm
I'm on AEST time zone so I probably won't reply to posts or TMs until what most of you consider very late at night.

My Nationstates nation does not reflect my actual views etc.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Thu May 12, 2016 1:30 am

Flammaland wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:How tall is 7,01 in cm?

215.9 cm

Oh man. I'll edit it soon. If I want him to be 180-ish cm, then which numbers I should go with?
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Thu May 12, 2016 1:35 am

Name: Mikhail Toporov (Михаил Топоров)
Appearance: Peeks past a skinny 6'2. Wears a pair of thick, horned rim glasses. Gray eyes. Brown hair, already receded. Sports a rather outdated mustache. Rarely seen in anything but a drab, beige suit.
Personality: Neurotic and fastidious. Tends to ramble when he talks. Has a habit of trying to analyze someone when meeting.
Skills/Hobbies: Mikhail has an almost superhuman adeptness as psychoanalysis and personality analysis. Has one more than once been tested to see if it comes from a power, but all tests came back negative. When locked in a room, he can break even the strongest of minds. His abilities also, however, make him an adept therapist and trauma coach. In his off time, he likes tending to his mini topiary's and painting.
Weaknesses Mikhail is not a strong fighter or adept marksman. He prefers to let the super people and physically skilled agents do the hard stuff. Also has a notorious problem with authority.
Equipment: One TT-30 Tokarev pistol. For self-defense only.
Codename/Alias?: Counselor
Biography: Russia. Known for producing the likes of Emil Blonksy, Peter Rasputin and Natasha Romanoff...and then there's guys like Mikhail Toporov. Enlisting in the Russian Military at 22, Mikhail had dreams of being the latest badass to come out of Mother Russia...he was not the next badass to come out of Mother Russia. He washed out of every conceivable branch of the service, from infantry to air-force. His only fallback option came from a distant uncle in the police force, and he found himself a cop in a go-nowhere section of Siberia. Even there, he wasn't much use. His was pulled from street duty after a month, and saddled with a pointless desk job. His luck changed the day a notorious mob hitman came through his station. That was when he discovered his actual talent. Years of observing people had left him with a surprising knack for reading people. In a matter of hours, Mikhail used his silver tongue and skills of personality reading to get the famously silent killer to spill nearly everything he knew. Locations of bodies, names of superiors, meeting places, the works. Mikhail had found his niche: As a criminal analyst. From his dead end Siberian station, he began moving up. After a few years in Irkutsk, he finally worked his way all the way to Moscow. A job with the GRU and a gigantic paycheck was in the works, when he got a different offer: From S.H.I.E.L.D. Mikhail's talents had garnered their attention. Frankly, he'd had enough of wasting his time in his home country. And before he knew it, he was on a plane to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Last edited by Ameriganastan on Thu May 12, 2016 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Flammaland
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2011
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Flammaland » Thu May 12, 2016 1:50 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Flammaland wrote:
215.9 cm

Oh man. I'll edit it soon. If I want him to be 180-ish cm, then which numbers I should go with?

5'9"
I'm on AEST time zone so I probably won't reply to posts or TMs until what most of you consider very late at night.

My Nationstates nation does not reflect my actual views etc.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse