NATION

PASSWORD

S.H.I.E.L.D.: Avengers Academy (Superhero RP|OOC|Semi-Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Esselman
Minister

Founded: Mar 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Esselman » Tue May 10, 2016 7:16 pm

Shadowwell wrote:?

I think, if allowed, the nullifying part could require more energy of you so it would be far less used. We currently have another character who can temporarily copy powers I believe, but with heavy adverse effects on his mind and psyche already that I was already hesitant to allow. So a character like this could work but could maybe copy powers for a time but not be able to gain anything afterwards as you said with the whole storing section.

The nerfs might make your character seem incredibly limited but if you are okay with that then I am too.

Prolieum wrote:Hey, would it be possible for the Academy/Marie to have access to

:p

I don't see why S.H.I.E.L.D would have one as a result of Civil War or thereafter, maybe Stark would but that's it. I'll TG you a concept I had since the Avengers all travel together to major missions that I had for some transports.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Tue May 10, 2016 7:19 pm

Esselman wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:?

I think, if allowed, the nullifying part could require more energy of you so it would be far less used. We currently have another character who can temporarily copy powers I believe, but with heavy adverse effects on his mind and psyche already that I was already hesitant to allow. So a character like this could work but could maybe copy powers for a time but not be able to gain anything afterwards as you said with the whole storing section.

The nerfs might make your character seem incredibly limited but if you are okay with that then I am too.

So remove the evolution aspect?ok

What about perception manipulation?

Basically the guy would use the former to create extremely elaborate illusions. would take a heavy toll, and he would be weak physically.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Founded: Feb 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Tue May 10, 2016 7:20 pm

So what would be my characters weakness?
We are not an apolcypse themed nation anymore read my factbook. I barley follow nation states stats. We are an Empire that gives civil rights and there no problem with that. We are advanced and would like anyone who wants to be friends to telegram us.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Tue May 10, 2016 7:27 pm

Name: Thaddeus "Thad" Castle | Titan
Appearance:

Personality: Pragmatic and logical, Titan tends to come off as a stick in the mud to most people. However, he's a born leader and able to take charge of a situation or conversation if the need arises. He is a firm foundation for a team and solid mentally and emotionally when it comes to handling stress, making him a great candidate for a hero or any kind of profession that goes into life-or-death situations at a moments' notice. Titan is quick to make friends and make amends with enemies, and is willing to defend others if it hurts himself dearly. Fairly archetypical superhero persona, honestly.
Skills/Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Exercise, Strategy Games/Wargaming
Abilities/Powers:

Weaknesses:
  • Insulators, such as silicon and rubber, can provide excellent protection against Titan's electrical attacks
  • His electric attacks can be deflected or grounded out by lightning rods or sufficient magnetic fields

Biography:
Thaddeus was born and raised in a suburb of Dallas, Texas. Growing up, his father worked at the Superconducting Super Collider in Waxahachie, a few miles south of their home in the suburbs, inspiring the young Thad to gain an interest in physics. However, times changed, the SSC ceased operation around the time Thaddeus was twelve, putting his family in a tough spot for some time as his father looked for work elsewhere. On a cool night in the heart of Texas just a few weeks after Thad's fifteenth birthday, Thad and some of his friends broke into the Collider, intent on having some mischief in the rundown facility. Thad managed to get into the particle accelerator ring with some creative demolition, and by pure accident, his friends ignited a firing sequence for several volleys of protons. His body was bombarded with high-speed particles and their energy releases, significantly altering his genetic makeup, and in the face of death, granted him overwhelming powers over electromagnet-based electricity.

Thad was forced to unleash his powers to escape the particle accelerator, blowing apart a large section of the collider tunnel, and promptly returning home - His friends having left him for dead. From there, he returned to life as normal, concealing his powers and using them sparingly to right some wrongs, but stayed away from major heroics for sometime. However, as he entered the final stages of puberty, his powers began to manifest further and grow in output, forcing him to look for alternative means to control his electricity. He made a gamble at age ninteen and reached out to Tony Stark, who was on business in Dallas, revealing his powers and the need to control them. Stark was interested in the youth, and designed a suit of power armor to moderate, dampen, control, or amplify the electrical surges flowing from Thad's nervous system.

From there, Iron Man set Thad on a fast track to join the Avengers Academy, and gave him the name Titan, believing a fine hero could be forged from the young Texan.

Do you agree to Da Rules?!: yus
Shield ID Badge: Here
Leave this: 227
Last edited by New Neros on Tue May 10, 2016 9:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Meritocratic Conglomerate
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Meritocratic Conglomerate » Tue May 10, 2016 7:32 pm

The Imperium Empires wrote:So what would be my characters weakness?

Can't find your app so I can't really say.

Prolieum wrote:
Meritocratic Conglomerate wrote:Pfft, strained myself trying to read that. then I get all the way to the edge of it, scroll down and I see rule 9 in giant bolded letters.

I had posted it in normal letters, then I decided it would be too much to scroll through, and someone might not see it stand out, so I made it tiny, and it gets read through anyway. The best laid plans...

*Hands Prolieum a pair of pink Hello Kitty! safety scissors.* Now watch me closely. *Pulls out own pair of scissors* This is known as the -snip- It's a very useful skill. Be sure to use it. You can keep those scissors by the way, they were my little sister's.
"I have a huge army"
"Why would anyone need a huge army?"
"To secure resources to fund my huge army"
~ Blank~
~Blank~
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (UTC−5:00)
"I know you don't," Yang cooed, "and that's what makes you so special." Too many friendships torn asunder by emotions, by anger and jealousy. The world should have rejoiced at the mere sight of her beautiful sister, yet life was never that generous. The cruel prospered, the kind went unthanked.

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Tue May 10, 2016 7:34 pm

Meritocratic Conglomerate wrote:
The Imperium Empires wrote:So what would be my characters weakness?

Can't find your app so I can't really say.

Prolieum wrote:
I had posted it in normal letters, then I decided it would be too much to scroll through, and someone might not see it stand out, so I made it tiny, and it gets read through anyway. The best laid plans...

*Hands Prolieum a pair of pink Hello Kitty! safety scissors.* Now watch me closely. *Pulls out own pair of scissors* This is known as the -snip- It's a very useful skill. Be sure to use it. You can keep those scissors by the way, they were my little sister's.

Just wanted to make sure they knew that it had come from the OP and not me.

You stole scissors from a little girl? You monster.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Tue May 10, 2016 7:36 pm

Barikistan wrote:Name: Felix Consantine
Appearance: His entire body has been replaced with a gem like substance. He is still humanoid but his features like hair and nose are gone. His head can change shape but is usually a sharpish type shape similar to a spear head in a way.His body is the same substance with his legs having largish foot shape but then again can change but that can be said for all his limbs. He can also change height and shape.
Skills/Hobbies: Comic collecting, Video games and sleeping.
Abilities/Powers: His body has been transformed into a gem like substance. His abilities consist of being able to form his body into many shapes because of his body. For example turing his hands into rough blades and such. From his eye he can shoot a high powered energy beam at his enemies.
Biography:
Born in Brisbane Australia in the early 90s. Felix lived a good life as he was born into the family that ran a huge mining company in Western Australia. He excelled in school as well which ended up with him being an A grade student most of his life. Though in his later years he went into crime for the thrills.
Origin of powers-
When he turned 16 he was out in the mines when he had noticed something crash in the desert. He had gone to look at it and all there had been was a gem with a aqua like colour just sitting there. Upon touching it his body was fused with the gem. Replacing his matter with this gem substance and his eyes with yellow like colour. He continued his crime for a few years before being convinced by a friend to join the Avengers.

Do you agree to Da Rules?!: Yes i agree to all of the rules.
Shield ID Badge: Dimontrix

This is my app. He's an odd character.
We are not an apolcypse themed nation anymore read my factbook. I barley follow nation states stats. We are an Empire that gives civil rights and there no problem with that. We are advanced and would like anyone who wants to be friends to telegram us.

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Tue May 10, 2016 7:39 pm

The Imperium Empires wrote:
Barikistan wrote:Name: Felix Consantine
Appearance: His entire body has been replaced with a gem like substance. He is still humanoid but his features like hair and nose are gone. His head can change shape but is usually a sharpish type shape similar to a spear head in a way.His body is the same substance with his legs having largish foot shape but then again can change but that can be said for all his limbs. He can also change height and shape.
Skills/Hobbies: Comic collecting, Video games and sleeping.
Abilities/Powers: His body has been transformed into a gem like substance. His abilities consist of being able to form his body into many shapes because of his body. For example turing his hands into rough blades and such. From his eye he can shoot a high powered energy beam at his enemies.
Biography:
Born in Brisbane Australia in the early 90s. Felix lived a good life as he was born into the family that ran a huge mining company in Western Australia. He excelled in school as well which ended up with him being an A grade student most of his life. Though in his later years he went into crime for the thrills.
Origin of powers-
When he turned 16 he was out in the mines when he had noticed something crash in the desert. He had gone to look at it and all there had been was a gem with a aqua like colour just sitting there. Upon touching it his body was fused with the gem. Replacing his matter with this gem substance and his eyes with yellow like colour. He continued his crime for a few years before being convinced by a friend to join the Avengers.

Do you agree to Da Rules?!: Yes i agree to all of the rules.
Shield ID Badge: Dimontrix

This is my app. He's an odd character.

Probably vulnerable to cleavage. Seems like he would lack the ability to heal, which could lead to problems with the slow accumulation of injuries. May have mild mobility issues.
Last edited by Prolieum on Tue May 10, 2016 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Meritocratic Conglomerate » Tue May 10, 2016 7:42 pm

Prolieum wrote: -Snip-

I stole nothing! How dare you accuse me of such a heinous crime. They were given with the full consent of its prior owner. *Hands picture of little sister doing arts and crafts* I'll have you know She's graduated to proper scissors now. *Wipes a tear away* *Voice cracks slightly* They grow up so fast. *dramaticly blows nose*
"I have a huge army"
~ Blank~
~Blank~
"I know you don't," Yang cooed, "and that's what makes you so special." Too many friendships torn asunder by emotions, by anger and jealousy. The world should have rejoiced at the mere sight of her beautiful sister, yet life was never that generous. The cruel prospered, the kind went unthanked.

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Tue May 10, 2016 7:45 pm

Mobility isn't really a problem. Healing does take a while And can take days to fully heal some injuries.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Wip app

Postby Shadowwell » Tue May 10, 2016 7:46 pm

Name: Douglass carver-Shaman
Appearance:
Skills/Hobbies: Cooking and Gardening.
Abilities/Powers: He refers to his powers as elemental shamanism. It is actually Elemental energy Manipulation. He can absorb and store elemental energy, this can be used in a variety of ways. He can generate the element, using the energy he has absorbed. If he has absorbed enough he can turn his body into that element. He is nearly immune to damage from Natural elemental energy.

While eventually he will probably be able to absorb and harness the power of every element, currently he can only fully absorb Fire, Wind/air, Water, Earth, and Lightning/electricity energies. He can slightly absorbs the Energy of Darkness, but this only gives him a slight physical edge at night. He can absorb elemental energies faster, when in the presence of a natural occurrence where that energy is abundant, such as many natural disasters.

Fire: He naturally generates fire energy slowly, as the body produces heat.
He cant get cold as a consequence as long as there is this energy within him. He can increase his body heat to insane levels, which burns the energy quickly or he can shoot fireballs or the like. When he take this element as a physical form his eyes glow whitish blue and he can attain flight. his power and control over fire increases like with the other forms.

Wind/Air: Can only absorb when it is windy out.

Water: Generates slowly as the body contains water, in the right circumstances he can generate ice. This energy allows him to control the water in his body and to generate water outside his body as well as to control free flowing water. When his body takes on the element of water, his eyes become green like the deep ocean.

Earth: Must be in physical contact with the ground to absorb. This energy increases his durability and he can generate earth and some natural metals, but the metal generation takes much more energy.

Lightning/Electricity: This is a strange energy as there are two forms one is more destructive and unstable(Lightning), whereas the other is more controllable and versatile but lacking in raw power, (electricity). He can absorb lightning during storms, and electricity from sockets and generators. He can generate this from his limbs. When he changes his body to this element his eye color changes to either yellow or electric blue. His body appears to remain the same, He becomes faster and smarter, as well as being capable of telepathy and advanced use and control of lightning and electricity.

Darkness: must be at night and in complete darkness on the night of a new moon to absorb. This energy boosts his physical state at night. Eventually he will be able to harness it fully but can't right now. He is weaker physically during the day, due to the presence of this energy in his body.

Weaknesses: when he turns his body into an element, there is a time limit to that state. It takes him time to absorb elemental energy, and he must be in a calm meditative state, in addition to the limitations for the absorption of each elemental energy. he can only change his form's energy make up twice a day adn they cant be conflicting elements(for example he can chage to fire and earth in a day but not fire and water) This is assuming he ahs the energy to do so..
Biography:
Do you agree to Da Rules?!: probably
Shield ID Badge:
Last edited by Shadowwell on Wed May 11, 2016 10:14 am, edited 7 times in total.

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Egenis
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Egenis » Tue May 10, 2016 7:50 pm

tahged
UNIFIED INTER-COLONIAL SYSTEMS
Egenis not an IC name by any means
I do not use NS stats.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Meritocratic Conglomerate » Tue May 10, 2016 7:54 pm

The Imperium Empires wrote: -Snip-

Well gems by the nature of their structure are diamond there are going to be a lot of cleavage points where they can get cut easy, so lots of weapons. Plus gems are really brittle material that don't distribute force at all. So if you got hit hard enough parts of you would shatter or crack easy because all that force would be concentrated rather then spread out if you were organic.
"I have a huge army"
~ Blank~
~Blank~

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Tue May 10, 2016 7:56 pm

Meritocratic Conglomerate wrote:
The Imperium Empires wrote: -Snip-

Well gems by the nature of their structure are diamond there are going to be a lot of cleavage points where they can get cut easy, so lots of weapons. Plus gems are really brittle material that don't distribute force at all. So if you got hit hard enough parts of you would shatter or crack easy because all that force would be concentrated rather then spread out if you were organic.

to be fair it just says gem like substance, so the flaws wouldnt necessarily apply.

Puffin Islands
Secretary

Founded: Mar 10, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Puffin Islands » Tue May 10, 2016 8:00 pm

Name: Hunter Hayes/Voltage
Appearance: 5'9", but varies, 120ish pounds, long dirty blonde hair spiked in the front. Green Eyes. Normal street cloths.
When Voltage: Black Armor, black undershirt, yellow detailing, yellow V in the center of the chest. Sheath over back with sword. Yellow lens over both eyes, robotic left leg made of High-Grade Steel.
Skills/Hobbies: Likes electronics. Amazing engineer. Loves to play video games. Amazing marksman with bows, crossbows, throwing weapons, and guns
Abilities: Controls Electricity and Metal. Immune to Electricity and if shocked, will heal. Can control the electricity in peoples body to cause them to do as he does, but only if they are touching. Accelerated Thinking of Quips.
Weakness: Serious Anger Management Issues and Emotionally Unstable
Biography: Born in a small town in Indiana, Hunter wanted to be an engineer, and work for SHEILD. In Elementary School, showed to be very smart and good at making jokes, as well as a good fighter. During Middle School, he discovered he had the power to control electricity. Many of his superhuman friends, including Zoom, who runs fast, Smash, who was super strong, and his girlfriend, Freeze, who created and controlled ice, where all killed when anti-regitrationists stormed their school. Blaming Captain America for their death, he developed a hatred for Cap. While in New York, he met a man named Dr. Stephen Strange. He told him he could unlock his full powers. After giving him his powers, he sent him to Avengers Academy, where he trains to punish the ones responsible for killing his friends.

He joined SHEILD Acadamy because he wanted no one to go through what he did, and because he thought the lives of billions where more than his. He has trained in using a sword from a weird, deformed man calling himself 'Deadpool'? He became a master swordsman and, with help from Dr. Strange, was able to unlock powers, even able to control others, and also learned his ability to make quips. Dr. Strange said "I don't know who has a bigger mouth, you, Deadpool, or Spider-Man." His armor was a gift from Doc Strange, who gave it to him as a 14th birthday present. He hates being called a vigilante, but accepts that he is one. He also hopes to one day find love, but he knows that Freeze will always be his true love.

Do you agree with the rules? Yes sir!
Leave this: 227?
Last edited by Puffin Islands on Thu May 12, 2016 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Tue May 10, 2016 8:00 pm

New Neros wrote:Name: Thaddeus "Thad" Castle | Titan

Finished with bio, awaiting acceptance.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Tue May 10, 2016 8:02 pm

Puffin Islands wrote:Name: Hunter Hayes/Voltage
Appearance: 5'9", but varies, 120ish pounds, long dirty blonde hair spiked in the front. Green Eyes. Normal street cloths.
When Voltage: Black Armor, black undershirt, yellow detailing, yellow V in the center of the chest. Sheath over back with sword. Yellow lens over both eyes, robotic left leg made of Vibranium.
Skills/Hobbies: Likes electronics. Amazing engineer. Loves to play video games. Amazing marksman with bows, crossbows, throwing weapons, and guns
Abilities: Controls Electricity and Metal. Immune to Electricity and if shocked, will heal. Can control the electricity in peoples body to cause them to do as he does, but only if they are touching. Accelerated Thinking of Quips.
Biography: Born in a small town in Indiana, Hunter wanted to be an engineer, and work for SHEILD. In Elementary School, showed to be very smart and good at making jokes, as well as a good fighter. During Middle School, he discovered he had the power to control electricity. Many of his superhuman friends, including Zoom, who runs fast, Smash, who was super strong, and his girlfriend, Freeze, who created and controlled ice, where all killed when anti-regitrationists stormed their school. Blaming Captain America for their death, he developed a hatred for Cap. While in New York, he met a man named Dr. Stephen Strange. He told him he could unlock his full powers. After giving him his powers, he sent him to Avengers Academy, where he trains to punish the ones responsible for killing his friends.

Not sure about a Vibranium leg. That stuff is incredibly rare, and he does not seem to have any sort of connection to Wakanda, or massive source of money, so I would just go with a Winter Soldier-style metal leg.
Male.

Esselman
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Esselman » Tue May 10, 2016 8:29 pm

Appearance:

The rise of Thadland...ugh, ACCEPTED.

and BONUS POINTS for the ID card

When Voltage: Black Armor, black undershirt, yellow detailing, yellow V in the center of the chest. Sheath over back with sword. Yellow lens over both eyes, robotic left leg made of Vibranium.

Though I'm concerned slightly about the leg, you don't have the two paragraph minimum for your bio, nor the weaknesses section on the OP app. A bit more work on those things and I could accept.
Last edited by Esselman on Tue May 10, 2016 8:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Tue May 10, 2016 8:36 pm

Esselman wrote:
Appearance:

The rise of Thadland...ugh, ACCEPTED.

and BONUS POINTS for the ID card

Though I'm concerned slightly about the leg, you don't have the two paragraph minimum for your bio, nor the weaknesses section on the OP app. A bit more work on those things and I could accept.

WOO

I'm so glad that reference was not lost. I shall now internally debate on giving him Thad's personality and mannerisms or not. I'm leaning towards yes.

Barikistan
Envoy

Founded: May 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Barikistan » Tue May 10, 2016 8:37 pm

I get what everyone is saying but he's not actual gem. He's a gem like substance. He does have plenty of weaknesses though. The cold isn't exactly a good place for him to fight he can have difficulty moving. His energy beam is prone to overheating causing him immense pain. Also water combat will likely have him sink since he's not exactly light.
The world is going to end and 90 percent of people wil perish. Copy and past this if your the 1 percent that will ride your car though the waste lands.

a zombie invasion 96% of people would turn, copy and paste this into your sig if your one of the 1% that would look for a twinkie.

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Tue May 10, 2016 8:44 pm

Just noticed the "Weakness" section, edited that into my app, though I already had them mostly listed in powers/abilities. You may want to add a "Personality" section.
Male.

Esselman
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Esselman » Tue May 10, 2016 9:09 pm

Prolieum wrote:Just noticed the "Weakness" section, edited that into my app, though I already had them mostly listed in powers/abilities. You may want to add a "Personality" section.

Noted and added!

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Tue May 10, 2016 9:19 pm

Prolieum wrote:Just noticed the "Weakness" section, edited that into my app, though I already had them mostly listed in powers/abilities. You may want to add a "Personality" section.

shit did not notice

adding now

Republic of the Cristo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of the Cristo » Tue May 10, 2016 9:20 pm

My weakness is, is that if less than 10% of his body mass remains, he cannot come back.
Orthodox Christian, Nationalist, Reactionary, Stoic

(2 Kings 2:23-25): you won't be dissappointed

United Kingdom of Poland
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby United Kingdom of Poland » Tue May 10, 2016 9:27 pm

Name: Christina Amsel
Appearance: http://pm1.narvii.com/5809/14ccc85f53e6 ... bf9_hq.jpg
Skills/Hobbies: Skilled marksmen with bolt action rifles and pistols, minimal CQB and survival training. Fluent in both German and English. Excellent tactician and planner, as well as a great mathematician. Off duty hobbies are chess, violin, and reading.
Weaknesses Is often too dependent on plans and order. This leads to a inability to adapt to outside factors and other unknowns. In addition she is a very arrogant individual who does not take criticism well.
Equipment: Modified DSR-1 sniper rifle, Glock 23 pistol, standard SHIELD tactical uniform with ballistic Vest.
Codename/Alias?: Jaeger
Biography:
Christina Has always been more of a loner, even as a kid growing up in the Bavarian Alps. For most of her childhood she tried her best to avoid her classmates unless she had to work on a group project. The only subject she really like was math, a subject she quickly excelled in. Most other class she did alright in and while not the most athletic individual she could hold her own during gym.

After completing high school Christina opted to join the Bundespolizei at the age of 18 before transferring to GSG 9 three years later. While she had one of the best marksmanship scores in the groups history, questions were raised during her phsycological examination over her anti-social tendencies. Never the less she passed and at the age of 22 became a full member of the unit. During her time in the GSG 9 she participated in operations of the coast of Somalia as well as Direct Action and Hostage Rescue missions In Europe. With the announcement of the new Avengers Academy, Christina was seconded to Shield by GSG 9 after being requested by the former.

Do you agree to Da Rules?!: yes
Shield ID Badge: couldn't transfer it over on my computer

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse