NATION

PASSWORD

Dragon Ball Genesis [OOC/CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Dragon Ball Genesis [OOC/CLOSED]

Postby Gurori » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:27 pm

The following roleplay is a fan-based parody. Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT and Dragon Ball Super are all owned by Funimation, Toei Animation, Fuji TV and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.
Part of the "Genesis" series of roleplays based off anime/manga.

Long ago, 4 saiyans were sent to Earth before Lord Glacies destroyed their home of Planet Salad, they'd be adopted by an old man who would sadly die after a great monster attacked their home. They have lived alone ever since with the oldest looking after them all.
Le rules.

Feel free to roleplay as Namekians, Arcosians, etc. Just give a good reason to why they're there in your application. I ain't accepting Majins until later on though.

Any attempts to lure away roleplayers will be met with warnings and bans.

There very well may be a timeskip between sagas, I will alert all roleplayers of this if it happens.

Godmod = Punished

For the love of kami please discuss your idea before making a plot point, it saves us from arguments.

If you came here from Dragon Ball Universe and wish to use your character from it, feel free. You still need to app as them though.

No Opinions.

Mundeo is Co-OP.

Code: Select all
[b]CHARACTER APPLICATION[/b]
Just a quick note, you'll need to consult me about roleplaying as villains.

Name:

Race:

Power Level (Beginning of RP):

Appearance (Picture Required):

Good/Neutral/Evil:

Abilities:

Bio:

Lord Kulele and the Saiyans Saga - Complete!
Glacies and Eis, Father and Son Saga - Complete!
Earth, Namek and Alternia Saga - Cancelled
Android Saga - Will Never Begin

Synopsis Writer: Britanania
Lord Kulele and the Saiyans Saga
The Saga began when Anna, Hikari, and Kuro met the wandering swordsmen Kotagon looking for their grandfather, a legendary martial-arts master who died five years previously. Not long after Kotagon's arrival, the four met the mysterious alien known to them as Glacia. After a brief battle, Hikari showed Glacia the Dragon Ball his grandfather left them, hoping she had some answers. Knowing what it was, the five of them began their quest. Still early in the journey, the five met the young Eyo--who also possessed a Dragon Ball--and the alien Markeli, of the same species as Glacia. Before the heroes had time to process everything, they were taken by Earth's Guardian Koto. Unbeknownst to the heroes, a powerful warrior name Radis landed on Earth with orders from Glacia's brother to collect the Dragon Balls for himself. Radis made an alliance with Kulele, the evil half of Koto. They heroes trained for two days in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber before setting off to fight the two villains. Meanwhile, another warrior named Tabbis arrived on Earth as well as a young girl named Parsni. Upon meeting the heroes, Radis explained that they were not humans, but were actually members of the once powerful race known as Saiyans, and he is the brother of Hikari and Parsni. A massive battle ensued, in which Anna and Kotagon were killed and Radis' pod destroyed by Tabbis as the Saiyan escaped. Unknown to the heroes, Glacia's father and brother are on their way to Earth, seeking revenge for the defeat of Radis AND the Dragon Balls.

Archive
Class C Warning
Class B Warning
Class A Warning
Banishment

Last edited by Gurori on Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:19 pm, edited 72 times in total.
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:41 pm

CHARACTER APPLICATION

Name: Lord Kulele

Race: Namekian

Power Level (Beginning of RP): 1000

Appearance (Picture Required): http://imgur.com/UBmXD0d?r

Good/Neutral/Evil: Evil

Abilities: Regeneration - Being a Namekian, Kulele can regenerate his limbs. This does take a lot out of him though.
Flight - Kulele can fly by using Ki.
Ki Blasts - The most basic Ki attack.
Martial Arts - Kulele is a master of various martial arts.
Demon's Wrath - Kulele flattens his hands and forms an energy ball in between them, he proceeds to push his arms and hands forwards, firing a red energy wave.

Bio: Kulele was sent to Earth from Namek when he was a child, there he would suffer from the torment that humanity gave them during the times when prejudice against anybody different occurred. He had no recollection of his Namekian origins and established himself as a demon, he went on to terrorise Earth for years before being sealed away in a gemstone. 290 years later, he would break free.
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Sun May 01, 2016 4:49 am

Bump

Camaalbakrius
Minister

Founded: Sep 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Camaalbakrius » Sun May 01, 2016 6:23 am

Yo. Would it be ok if I used Tenshinan's appearance for my character? I thought it would be cool since this is supposed to be like King Piccolo arc
Catholic Mentlegen

DEUS VULT INFIDELS
Favorite bands: Bon Jovi, Guns 'N Roses, basically anything by Eric Clapton, Queen, AC/DC, a few songs by KISS, but I don't care much for the face paint.

Not really a politics person, I don't care much about it.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Sun May 01, 2016 8:48 am

Camaalbakrius wrote:Yo. Would it be ok if I used Tenshinan's appearance for my character? I thought it would be cool since this is supposed to be like King Piccolo arc

You could use something similar :3

Camaalbakrius
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Camaalbakrius » Sun May 01, 2016 9:09 am

Gurori wrote:
Camaalbakrius wrote:Yo. Would it be ok if I used Tenshinan's appearance for my character? I thought it would be cool since this is supposed to be like King Piccolo arc

Ok, lemme look...
Catholic Mentlegen

DEUS VULT INFIDELS
Favorite bands: Bon Jovi, Guns 'N Roses, basically anything by Eric Clapton, Queen, AC/DC, a few songs by KISS, but I don't care much for the face paint.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Sun May 01, 2016 11:25 am

Camaalbakrius wrote:
Gurori wrote:

Ok, lemme look...

Though I would prefer if you used something different to Tien since this roleplay is to contain no canon characters.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Sun May 01, 2016 1:07 pm

CHARACTER APPLICATION

Name: Hikari (Saiyan Name Karotto)

Race: Saiyan

Power Level (Beginning of RP): 200

Appearance (Picture Required): Here

Good/Neutral/Evil: Good

Abilities: Herufaia no kōgeki - Otherwise known as Hellfire Attack. Hikari thrusts his arms forwards and fires a barrage of flame-like ki projectiles. Coming into contact with them causes an intense burning sensation.
Spear of Light - Hikari forms a spear out of ki and throws it at his opponent.
Super Explosive Wave - Hikari launches a huge energy blast off his body.
Kamehameha - Everyone knows how this goes. The old man taught Hikari this move.
Oozaru - By looking at a full moon or anything that reflects Blutz Waves, Hikari can become an Oozaru.

Bio: Hikari is a well-mannered saiyan child who was sent from Planet Salad 1 day before it's destruction and the day he was born. He would travel for 2 weeks before crash landing on Earth and being adopted by a kind old man who nurtured and trained him. After the old man's death, Hikari continued to live his life with his 'siblings'. He continues to train to this day.
Last edited by Gurori on Mon May 16, 2016 1:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Camaalbakrius
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Camaalbakrius » Sun May 01, 2016 6:51 pm

CHARACTER APPLICATION

Name: Kotagon

Race: Human

Appearance (Picture Required): http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2014/02/22-guts.jpg

Abilities: Tri-Beam, Various Ki-type blasts, Imploder: Sends small Ki blast out, which expands and explodes upon contact with target (Kinda like Cpt. Ginyu's milky cannon, but much weaker), various martial arts, great speed (But cannot fly yet), and mastery of sword skills.

Bio: Kotagon was born to an average city family, but was stolen by bandits at age 5 after his parents were killed. He lived as a bandit for 9 years, but then escaped into the wilderness, where he met an old hermit who taught him Ki techniques and various martial arts. He lived in isolation for 2 years, and after his mentor had died, he wandered around the world seeking new challenges and looking to learn new techniques.
Catholic Mentlegen

DEUS VULT INFIDELS

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Sun May 01, 2016 6:54 pm

Camaalbakrius wrote:CHARACTER APPLICATION

Name: Kotagon

Race: Human

Appearance (Picture Required): http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2014/02/22-guts.jpg

Abilities: Tri-Beam, Various Ki-type blasts, Imploder: Sends small Ki blast out, which expands and explodes upon contact with target (Kinda like Cpt. Ginyu's milky cannon, but much weaker), various martial arts, great speed (But cannot fly yet), and mastery of sword skills.

Bio: Kotagon was born to an average city family, but was stolen by bandits at age 5 after his parents were killed. He lived as a bandit for 9 years, but then escaped into the wilderness, where he met an old hermit who taught him Ki techniques and various martial arts. He lived in isolation for 2 years, and after his mentor had died, he wandered around the world seeking new challenges and looking to learn new techniques.

Welcome. (Accepted)

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Sun May 15, 2016 1:37 pm

You know what? Bump and reopen, I can see this taking a different path to DBU.

Saint Morning
Minister

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Sun May 15, 2016 2:24 pm

Tag... Though I don't know if this will actually take off...

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Sun May 15, 2016 3:33 pm

Once we have at least 7 people we'll begin.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Sun May 15, 2016 5:31 pm

Bump in the butt!

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Sun May 15, 2016 6:18 pm

I was somewhat interested in DBU, so...

Tentative tag
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Sun May 15, 2016 6:24 pm

Mundeo wrote:I was somewhat interested in DBU, so...

Tentative tag

Alrighty.

Psst... Being an early bird is awesome.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Mon May 16, 2016 12:58 pm

b]CHARACTER APPLICATION[/b]

Name: Kuro Hitsuji (Human)/Sepinak (Saiyan)

Race: Saiyan

Power Level (Beginning of RP): 100

Appearance (Picture Required):

Good/Neutral/Evil: Neutral

Abilities: -Basic martial arts and Ki blasts
-Can form Ki shields
-Can suspend his own Ki projectiles in middair for a short period of time.
-Dangan no Arashi (Bullet Storm): Sends hundreds of miniscule Ki blasts towards the foe, stunning them more than harming them, and allowing Kuro to hit them with a more powerful attack.
-Purazuma: Kuro's attempt at recreating the Kamehameha. It is significantly weaker and thinner, but can be charged much more quickly and fired from one hand, making it possible to fire two beams at once, called the Ni-Purazuma. The two seperate beams can even be combined into the more potent Dai-Purazuma, but it still pales in comparison to the Kamehameha.

Bio: For as long as he could remember, Kuro was always the black sheep amongst his adopted siblings. He was more cool tempered and less hyperactive, alike more to logic and reason over brute force. When he was taught martial arts, he developed a more fast paced style, preferring swift consecutive attacks over powerful blows. He had no other option, however, as he was one of the weakest of his siblings, despite being one of the oldest. He can't remember a single time where he did not lose in a sparring match, not even against his youngest siblings. He developed a certain jealousy over one of their youngest, Hikari, after the old man taught him the Kamehameha, then the others. Why he couldn't learn it? He wasn't powerful enough to pull it off. Kuro tried in vain to teach himself the technique, and his result was the Purazuma, a joke compared to the Kamehameha.

Nonetheless, the old man had his eye on Kuro, specifically his interest in Ki. Despite not having the power to channel it into potent attacks, the old man began teaching him how to use it in other ways, but his teachings would be short lived. It was a day that Kuro remembers well, a day where he was meditating with the old man, short on a breakthrough in what he can do with Ki. The day the monster attacked.

He remembered the sounds of the beast breaking into their home, and the roar it gave off before attacking his mentor and father. In an attempt to fight back, Kuro tried to use the Kamehameha, but all of his futile screaming only caught the monster's attention. He remembers being sent through the wall with the swipe of the monster's claw, and the scar that remains across his torso; a testament to his inferiority. He failed to protect the only parental figure in his life, and still believes that the old man's blood is on his hands.

As his siblings set out to pursue their training, Kuro tried to distance himself from them as much as possible. Instead of training, he studied Ki and how it can be more intricately channeled. He cut his hair short and dyed it blonde, but black, ridiculous hair must run in the family, as his hair remained dark even if he tried to bleach it, and remained somewhat spiky. The only thing keeping him with his siblings is to honor the old man's name, and the promise he made to become a better fighter through any means necessary.
Last edited by Mundeo on Mon May 16, 2016 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have at you!

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Mon May 16, 2016 1:09 pm

Mundeo....

It's a yes from me, you're going to the next round!

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Mon May 16, 2016 1:20 pm

Gurori wrote:Mundeo....

It's a yes from me, you're going to the next round!

Awesome! I even have an image for Super Saiyan Kuro. :p
Have at you!

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Mon May 16, 2016 2:04 pm

Should we just kick this bitch into gear with 2 saiyans?

Saint Morning
Minister

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Mon May 16, 2016 2:07 pm

my app is own it's way! Just need a few things

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Mon May 16, 2016 2:16 pm

I'll be making the first saga thread in a bit.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Mon May 16, 2016 2:18 pm

Gurori wrote:I'll be making the first saga thread in a bit.

We should keep it open, though, in case anyone else wants to join.
Have at you!

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Mon May 16, 2016 2:19 pm

Mundeo wrote:
Gurori wrote:I'll be making the first saga thread in a bit.

We should keep it open, though, in case anyone else wants to join.

Yeah, I'll probably close it to newcomers at the third saga's beginning.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Mon May 16, 2016 2:25 pm

Lord Kulele saga is up.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse