NATION

PASSWORD

EHEG: Season Zwei! [OPEN, Char, Comedy, OOC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Shyluz
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

EHEG: Season Zwei! [OPEN, Char, Comedy, OOC]

Postby Shyluz » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:28 am

Edwin's Home For The Extraordinarily Gifted: Season Zwei!

Theme (YT), Theme (SC), IC, Archive

Twenty odd years ago, Edwin R.G. Uther discovered that humanity was still evolving when his daughter developed telekinesis. The scientist was extremely intrigued by this development, and he began to test her capabilities. However, she lost control of it one day, after a particularly lengthy argument with her father about the ability, and went on a small rampage across New York City, thus revealing herself to the world. She was tazed by an unlucky police officer, and was put in captivity, where she underwent five years of horrible experimentation at the whims of the scientists her father once regarded as peers. Throughout the five years, she was horribly tortured in the name of science.

This ultimately led to her death.

Dr. Uther, infuriated by the turn of events, founded a school and orphanage named the Edwin R.G. Uther Boarding Academy, where he could watch over and protect those with gifts, or curses if you prefer. But around here, we just like to call it...

Edwin's Home for the Extraordinarily Gifted!

Doctor Edwin Uther, headmaster of what was formally known as Edwin R.G. Uther Boarding Academy, but to the students it held another, more lively and possibly more accurate name. The crowd of students awaited eagerly in front of the stage. It was relatively bare bones compared to something that an older, more… excitable group of students would have come up with, let alone the chaos that would ensue when whatever her devilish plan came to fruition.

Of course, Miss O’Cullen, Professor Hark, Faron, and many others had left to become staff at the Academy’s sister school. This left him, and much of the senior staff remaining at the Boarding Academy, along with yet another bunch of rambunctious Extraordinaries. The students below the stage waited eagerly for the appearance of their venerable headmaster, who had stood by them for nearly two decades now. He knew many of them by now, some having been brought in while they were still in elementary or lower. At least one had been left at the school’s gate, and had been raised entirely at the Academy.

It was a shame, he thought as he moved swiftly to the podium, that many of these children would never leave the confines of the Academy. The world was a cold, harsh mistress to people like the students below. Ostracized, hunted, and killed, the children below him stood no chance at an ordinary life. He reached the podium, and leaned down, the soft autumn breeze rustling the crisp leaves of the trees around the stage. “My dear students,” A chorus of hushed whispers surged through the crowd as teenagers finished their conversations. “Do you know what you are? Of course not. You never had any society tell you what you are, instead, they isolated you like a contagion, and experimented on you as if you were a mere virus. You are no contagion, no virus. I trust many of you are familiar with the term “tragic hero?”” He asked the choir, only to a tide of shrugs. “The term “tragic hero” was coined to fit characters such as Othello, Romeo, Hamlet, Oedipus. You fit their bill, in general terms. Many of their fates you likely already know--however, you are different. You have the chance to grow from the mistakes of your predecessors. You all are imbued with powers that made the very world your enemy, yet it also came with one of the greatest of flaws. You are not meant to be protagonists. You are not heroes. Quod merum est, non modo in exemplum, to be extraordinary is merely to be an example. You are meant to be a goal--an ideal for those around you to follow. You are meant to struggle with your flaw, not fall to it. You were given one singular purpose--to overcome.” He took a deep breath.

“To put it quite simply, you were made to be extraordinary. That is all.” He finished, walking off the stage as a hushed silence fell over the student body. A short, neon haired girl flickered into existence behind the podium, to the surprise of many first years below.

“Hello,” she said, in a voice that was impossibly loud for the microphone to produce. “My name is Info, and I am the school’s automated student to staff liaisons,” She gave a slight bow as she spoke. “So, yes--I am indeed what you would call an “Artificial Intelligence.” I will now explain to you all how the student-autonomy system functions here at the Academy.”The screen behind her snapped into life, and one it appeared two names for the seemingly same thing. The Student Council and the Student Body Government. “Many of you are likely thinking that these two groups are redundant, however, that would be an incorrect assumption. The Student Council is elected by the students, and is in charge of many daughter agencies--such as the Disciplinary Committee--whereas the Student Body Government is appointed through a tournament held the previous year. What the tournament is for, is classified at this moment. You will be made aware, at some point however,” Three pins popped into existence on the screen, a deep red shield with crossed golden arrows and a shining brass ribbon etched with the words ‘Uther Academy,’ in each of the spaces between the arrows, there was a polished letter, and below that, there was a small inscription reading ‘est. 2011.’ “This is the pin the student body is given--do not lose it under any circumstances, as it is the only thing keeping Student Security from removing you from the premises.” She gestured to the next pin. It had the same color as the previous pin, however, it was diamond shaped with the crossed arrows extending beyond the edges of the backing. “This is the Student Body Government pin, and it identifies your executive officers,” The final pin was circular in nature, and had the word ‘Council’ printed on it. “This is the pin of the Student Council, they manage the majority of the day-to-day operations, and are selected through the traditional electoral method. That is all from me, I’ll hand it over to your President now,” With a slight bow, Info flickered out of existence.

“Hello, newbies,” Smiled an average looking boy with bright blue eyes and fiery orange hair and pale skin. He wore the regular uniform, with the striped blue and white tie of a third year student. On his breast was a diamond shaped pin of the Student Body Government, and his shoes clacked against the stage as he moved to the podium microphone. “My name is Eighteen,” He chuckled at some of the confused faces in the crowd below. “Yes, that is my actual name, and yes, it is a long story, but anyways, you’re probably expecting one of those really boring induction speeches from me.” He grinned devilishly.

“Well fuck that.”

Welcome --

Hullo, and welcome the reboot of one of the legends of P2TM (at least, I’d like to pretend it was that popular!) known as Edwin’s Home for the Extraordinarily Gifted--more commonly known as EHEG--and had received several noteworthy achievements. Most notably, we were mentioned in the original P2TM Times, hosted by The Starlight, and we were given a stamp of approval by the ecchi goddess, Isle of Lithonia. It had nearly one hundred and forty pages of quality IC posts, and many, many more pages of OOC.

Now that I’m done with my little speech, let me explain what EHEG is all about.

It’s about a school! (Gasp!)

And the students there have to deal with some weird shit--namely, powers--that tends to go down there. Every student, and every staff member is in some way, Extraordinary. These individuals are called Extraordinaries, and they are capable of amazing feats. Some border on magic, some are just really odd, and even more are flat-out inconvenient. Such as turning into a cat.

However, these powers are by no means a good thing. Not only are all Extraordinaries outside of the Academy pursued mercilessly by the organization only known as the Feds, they are also a threat to themselves. Each power is flawed--in the cat example above, the stated student has no control over when they turn into a cat, or when they return to human form. All powers are like this, flawed. That’s what make the cast tragic, yet funny. It is the epitome of Murphy’s Law. Staff, obviously, will have more control over their ability and flaw than a student, due to more experience with it.

Other than that, there’s not much to talk about.

Rules & Applications --

a.) OP & any Co-OPs appointed are God, for all intents and purposes.
b.) Don't be a dick.
c.) Have fun, and be original!
d.) NS Stuffs
e.) No one-liners and/or shitposting
f.) Keep grimdark to a minimum, please. (You know who you are. :p )

Go, my minions of darkness kamaráds!

Code: Select all
(Delete Everything in Parenthesis)
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] (What they identify as)
[b]Sex:[/b] (What they biologically are)
[b]Age: (14-18 for students, 19+ for staff)[/b]
[b]Position: (Student/Staff)[/b]
[b]Extraordinary (Be specific and explain it fully please):[/b]
[b]Appearance (Pics Please):[/b]
[align=center][img]IMAGE GOES HERE[/img][/align]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]RP Example:[/b]

Name: Eighteen "Beacan "Zwei" O'Cullen"
Sex: Male
Age: 10 years since cloning, aged 17 years biologically.
Position: 3rd Year Student, President of the SBG
Extraordinary: Can transform into a cat at will--however, has no control over when he returns to human form, and the transformation doesn't take clothing with him. Awkward, isn't it?
Appearance:

Personality:
Sonitusia wrote:This right 'ere is the mixture of Bonnie and Clyde, Al Capone, and the Cheshire Cat. Handle with care and try not to give it too much candy, a can of spraypaint, or live firearms.

Biography: Sssh, it's a secret.
RP Example: The pipes are calling.
Last edited by Shyluz on Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Otherwise known as Nornsmark for official, region-ey things.

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:29 am

-- RESERVED FOR MAP --

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:35 am

YES
ABSOLUTELY
100% TAG
Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:48 am

MINE GAWDS!

*takes out baseball bat and starts beating on thread*

WHY... WON'T.... THIS... DIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Tag. Should I tell certain peoplez?
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Theocretes
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 06, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Theocretes » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:52 am

Name: Felix
Position: Student
Extraordinary: Blink (Can teleport instantly to anywhere within his line of sight)
Appearance:

Personality: Upbeat, silly, prankster, slightly annoying yet loveable
Biography:
Felix was born to a traditional catholic family and lived a normal life until around the age of 5. That is when his powers started coming into play, he began to teleport everywhere completely beyond his control. His family thought he was possessed by the devil, and had him exorcised, needless to say it didn't work. His parents began to resort to drastic measures, tying him to his bed for days on end, forcing him to bathe in holy water and much more. Finally, they took him to a doctor and thankfully instead of ordering him studied, killed or tortured, the doctor recommended they give him to Dr. Uther and leave him to live at the EHEG. He has lived there since then, with Dr. Uther acting as his surrogate father.

RP Example: Holy High: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=363243
Last edited by Theocretes on Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
POLITICAL COMPASS:
Economic Left/Right: -5.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.13

5D POLITICAL TEST:
Communist Pro-Government Interventionist Humanist Liberal
Collectivism score: 100%
Authoritarianism score: 0%
Internationalism score: 100%
Tribalism score: -100%
Liberalism score: 17%

Why can't you put 4 doors on a chicken coop?
because then it would be a chicken sedan! (My life is falling apart)

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:56 am

Should Chrono make his return?
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014

Postby The GAmeTopians » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:17 am

I
AM
HERE
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Theocretes
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 06, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Theocretes » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:17 am

The GAmeTopians wrote:I
AM
HERE

hello
POLITICAL COMPASS:
Economic Left/Right: -5.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.13

5D POLITICAL TEST:
Communist Pro-Government Interventionist Humanist Liberal
Collectivism score: 100%
Authoritarianism score: 0%
Internationalism score: 100%
Tribalism score: -100%
Liberalism score: 17%

Why can't you put 4 doors on a chicken coop?
because then it would be a chicken sedan! (My life is falling apart)

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014

Postby The GAmeTopians » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:33 am

Any reason for my boy Scott to not come back?
This is my old app, I will switch it to the new app soon.
Name: Scott Slade
Position: Staff, Computer System Administrator and Student Security (The reason for this is below, in the ability section)
Ability: Scott has the power to nullify other powers to put it simply. When he was a student, his power formed a sort of nullification bubble in a 10 foot radius around him. He sometimes had trouble turning it on and off. Now, he can control its activation, and it forms a beam in the direction that he directs it for about 10 feet. However, it will deactivate the power of anyone it touches, not just his intended target.
Appearance:

Personality: Serious but friendly. He is always happy to help a student out, whether the problem is with technology or a student (with or without powers. I'm looking at you and your perv, Faal).
Bio: Scott was abandoned at birth in London, England on the doorstep of Taylor's Orphanage for London Boys, with only a baby crib and a slip of paper with his name on it. The owners of the orphanage, Mr. and Mrs. Taylor, were quite nice and took great care of him. There were only 10 other boys at the orphanage when he arrived, but as he grew that number fluctuated with adoptions and new arrivals, and he made new friends. The day he turned fourteen broke through the boring rhythm of his life in the orphanage. At that point there were only five other boys in the orphanage, so Mrs. Taylor decided to take him to a popular restaurant nearby. Coincidentally, the restaurant was almost empty that day, with the only other customers a middle-aged man and a teen boy accompanying him. Even more coincidentally, these customers were Edwin and one of the first students at the Home, returning to that students home town for a meal at the boy's favorite restaurant. While both them and Scott were eating their meals, the boy attempted to use his power. Strangely, the boy was unable to. The boy told Edwin, and the man turned his head to look at Scott curiously. When Scott got up and went to the bathroom, the boy was able to use his power again. After Mrs. Taylor and Scott left, Edwin approached Scott with a formal invitation to the Home, describing it as a prestigious academy and not the home for children with powers that it is. Scott accepted, and with Mrs. Taylor's permission, went with the Professor after gathering his meager belongings from the orphanage. He had a great time at the Home, and his grades were perfect, with his favorite subjects being technology and math. When Scott graduated, he was invited to join the staff. He gladly accepted, and that brings us to the present day.
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:41 am

The GAmeTopians wrote:Any reason for my boy Scott to not come back?
This is my old app, I will switch it to the new app soon.
Name: Scott Slade
Position: Staff, Computer System Administrator and Student Security (The reason for this is below, in the ability section)
Ability: Scott has the power to nullify other powers to put it simply. When he was a student, his power formed a sort of nullification bubble in a 10 foot radius around him. He sometimes had trouble turning it on and off. Now, he can control its activation, and it forms a beam in the direction that he directs it for about 10 feet. However, it will deactivate the power of anyone it touches, not just his intended target.
Appearance:

Personality: Serious but friendly. He is always happy to help a student out, whether the problem is with technology or a student (with or without powers. I'm looking at you and your perv, Faal).
Bio: Scott was abandoned at birth in London, England on the doorstep of Taylor's Orphanage for London Boys, with only a baby crib and a slip of paper with his name on it. The owners of the orphanage, Mr. and Mrs. Taylor, were quite nice and took great care of him. There were only 10 other boys at the orphanage when he arrived, but as he grew that number fluctuated with adoptions and new arrivals, and he made new friends. The day he turned fourteen broke through the boring rhythm of his life in the orphanage. At that point there were only five other boys in the orphanage, so Mrs. Taylor decided to take him to a popular restaurant nearby. Coincidentally, the restaurant was almost empty that day, with the only other customers a middle-aged man and a teen boy accompanying him. Even more coincidentally, these customers were Edwin and one of the first students at the Home, returning to that students home town for a meal at the boy's favorite restaurant. While both them and Scott were eating their meals, the boy attempted to use his power. Strangely, the boy was unable to. The boy told Edwin, and the man turned his head to look at Scott curiously. When Scott got up and went to the bathroom, the boy was able to use his power again. After Mrs. Taylor and Scott left, Edwin approached Scott with a formal invitation to the Home, describing it as a prestigious academy and not the home for children with powers that it is. Scott accepted, and with Mrs. Taylor's permission, went with the Professor after gathering his meager belongings from the orphanage. He had a great time at the Home, and his grades were perfect, with his favorite subjects being technology and math. When Scott graduated, he was invited to join the staff. He gladly accepted, and that brings us to the present day.

Shy said no characters from the original... I asked... Looks like I need to design a new perv.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:50 am

Well, you can have chars from the original, as long as they...

a.) weren't in RAW.
b.) aged 7 years.

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:01 pm

Shyluz wrote:Well, you can have chars from the original, as long as they...

a.) weren't in RAW.
b.) aged 7 years.

RAW..?

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:03 pm

Castle Crashers wrote:
Shyluz wrote:Well, you can have chars from the original, as long as they...

a.) weren't in RAW.
b.) aged 7 years.

RAW..?

Robert's Academy of Weapons. Soni's EHEGverse RP.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:06 pm

Shyluz wrote:
Castle Crashers wrote:
RAW..?

So.... Older Chrono? Chrono with more control of power? Oh yes....
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:16 pm

Shyluz wrote:
Castle Crashers wrote:
RAW..?

Ah, okay. :3

Videssos
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Videssos » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:18 pm

This better not be as busy as last time. :p
|Now a member of Mirakai's harem|
A little bird told me, "Go, Go! Socialise! Talk to those fine people! And then, KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Plunge your knife into their throats when they ain't lookin', and then burn 'em to the ground!"
Well that's silly, isn't it?
"Winter is coming" - Stark motto.
Syrio Forel- "What do we say to the god of death?"
Arya Stark- "Not today"
Syrio Forel- "All men are made of water, do you know this? If you pierce them, the water leaks out and they die."
My Underworld RP ----> Here <~~~ My RP

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:20 pm

Videssos wrote:This better not be as busy as last time. :p

eue

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:19 pm

Name:
Alek "Chrono" Spring, call him Mr. Spring, Mr. Chrono, or just Chrono.
Sex:
Male
Position:
Staff - Teaches Theatre and Literature
Extraordinary:
Time Isolation - Chrono can manipulate time streams and can isolate personal time streams, slowing them down or speeding them up. The only flaw with it is that he doesn't know when he will drop out of it (it has lead to some very interesting situations), he can try to control it, but it tires him out the more he tries to resist dropping out. But after a hand full of years, he has learned to maintain his time isolation longer with out draining him as much.
Appearance:

Personality:
He's bloody Chrono...
Biography:
Want to keep it secret... all you need to know is that he lost his parents at a young age.... went to EHEG.... fell in love.... and now teaches Theatre and Literature
RP Example:
It's me....

Name:
Shira Nalini
Sex:
Female
Position:
Student
Extraordinary:
Heaven's Melody - Shira's power comes from her voice. She can detect, create, and manipulate powerful sound waves to her advantage. Though it doesn't appear so, Shira is blind, and the only way she "sees" is through the detection of sound in a sort of sixth sense. Her voice, like all humans, can create sound, but unlike other humans, her voice can create a larger arrange of sounds. She can also manipulate all sound waves, use them as weapons, using them to defend, or even to change her voice. Doing so, Shira can make her voice sound like anyone's or anything. The flaws in this power are fairly obvious. One, Shira is blind. Two, using it to much strains her voice.
Appearance:

Personality:
Calm, peaceful, fairly smart, wants to be independent, hates being babied, a good girl.
Biography:
Shira was born with what would be a key disadvantage in the race for survival, she's blind. Her parents did their best to give Shira a fairly normal up bring, despite her physiological disadvantage. As she grew up, things started to change, her powers started to develop. She took to singing, which allowed her power to grow even more. Slowly but surely, Shira started to become more independent, and was eventually brought to EHEG.
RP Example:
It's me....

Name:
Eyvindur "Vin" Skjöldolfr
Sex:
Male
Position:
Student
Extraordinary:
Berserk - Eyvindur can enter a state much like the beserkers of Norse stories. In this state, Eyvindur's physical aspects (strength, speed, etc) are increased to unnatural levels and he doesn't feel pain. Any injury sustained in this state heals before he returns to normal, but the pain remains. So basically, he goes berserk, gets a broken leg, returns to normal, feels the pain of a broken leg without having one. Also, though he doesn't show exhaustion, when he returns to normal he is hit by a sudden hammer of exhaustion, causing him to go unconscious. If he sustained injury, he would feel it once he woke up. Berserk only activates when ever Eyvindur feels an adrenaline rush, therefore in fights, when he is scared, when he is being chased, while in sports, when ever threatened or his family is threatened, and god damn roller coasters.
Appearance:

Personality:
Very protective of those he labels as friends and family, friendly to those he trusts, fairly difficult to befriend.
Biography:
Born in the north of Canada, far from the heavily populated cities of Canada, Eyvindur, known simply as Vin by his friends was born to a normal family. They lived in the bush, and therefore of the land. It was how his parents preferred to live. One day he was blessed with a little sister, which he took responsibility to watch over and protect when his father died in a hunting accident (rarely do you survive an encounter with a polar bear). His power came to be when some poor scum tried to break into their home. They killed his mother in front of him (but thankfully not in front of his sister), and they learned why his last name means protector wolf. After the incident he found himself on a plane to some boarding school thing known as EHEG, with his little sister moving with him.
RP Example:
It's me....
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Videssos
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Videssos » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:04 pm

Hmm, now to decide on an interesting and preferably not overused power for a (trap, obviously) character to have...
|Now a member of Mirakai's harem|
A little bird told me, "Go, Go! Socialise! Talk to those fine people! And then, KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Plunge your knife into their throats when they ain't lookin', and then burn 'em to the ground!"
Well that's silly, isn't it?
"Winter is coming" - Stark motto.
Syrio Forel- "What do we say to the god of death?"
Arya Stark- "Not today"
Syrio Forel- "All men are made of water, do you know this? If you pierce them, the water leaks out and they die."
My Underworld RP ----> Here <~~~ My RP

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:58 pm

I want to join.

I want to join so bad.

But I'm terrible at comedy. I wish I wasn't. But you guys have all seen me work.

All I ever write is tragedy. Because I've forgotten what it's like to be really, truly happy.

So I'll hang out here for a while... just watch you guys have fun... 'cause you're all great people and spending time with you guys makes me feel a little less sad.

But I don't think I can really join.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:10 pm

Charlia wrote:I want to join.

I want to join so bad.

But I'm terrible at comedy. I wish I wasn't. But you guys have all seen me work.

All I ever write is tragedy. Because I've forgotten what it's like to be really, truly happy.

So I'll hang out here for a while... just watch you guys have fun... 'cause you're all great people and spending time with you guys makes me feel a little less sad.

What's with the change in attitude? And who said you are bad at comedy?
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:25 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Charlia wrote:I want to join.

I want to join so bad.

Shyluz wrote:f.) Keep grimdark to a minimum, please. (You know who you are. :p )
Doughertania wrote:Ok, once again your bio is fricking horrifying. But you knew that.
Altito Asmoro wrote:Angst is Charlia's forte.

I'm not trying to deny it. Heaven knows that's my writing style all right. How can I make other people laugh when I can barely even make myself smile?

The Assorted Saharan Outposts
Minister

Founded: Dec 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Assorted Saharan Outposts » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:35 pm

I'm going to tag this. Not sure how well I'd do with comedy, but I'll try it out.
RP Types I Enjoy: God RPs (anything involving deities), alt history, medieval.
Just call me Sahara
Feel free to telegram me whenever you want. I'd love to chat!

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:43 pm

Charlia wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Shyluz wrote:f.) Keep grimdark to a minimum, please. (You know who you are. :p )
Doughertania wrote:Ok, once again your bio is fricking horrifying. But you knew that.
Altito Asmoro wrote:Angst is Charlia's forte.

I'm not trying to deny it. Heaven knows that's my writing style all right. How can I make other people laugh when I can barely even make myself smile?

The Assorted Saharan Outposts wrote:I'm going to tag this. Not sure how well I'd do with comedy, but I'll try it out.

Come on Charlia.... Just join... Take a look at Saharan... Just join.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:50 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Charlia wrote:

The Assorted Saharan Outposts wrote:I'm going to tag this. Not sure how well I'd do with comedy, but I'll try it out.

Come on Charlia.... Just join... Take a look at Saharan... Just join.

...I guess...

I'm not making any promises about being funny and lighthearted. But I'll try. And that's basically the best you guys are getting from me.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go find some good pictures...

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse